Reviews of Red Roof Inn Mystic New London 3 stars

#4 of 5 hotels in New London

• Reviewed: 18 October 2018

Disappointed
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Room was very small. Outdated furnishings. Black stains on bed sheets. Tattered rug. Air freshener in our room was horrific,too overwhelming. We opened our door just to get the smell out.when we checked out on Sunday morning we did not appreciate the employees smoking right outside of the door to lobby.

Bed was comfortable. The atmosphere was quiet . I did appreciate that you couldn't hear any noise from other guests. The gentleman that checked us in was pleasant and professional.

• Reviewed: 18 October 2018

Terrible!
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Unprofessional front desk staff, no heat, no WiFi with no results from front desk or tech number called, disconnected twice! Ice machine not working. Card Member have stayed many times at RR Inns in past always gave high ratings. Called Customer Service to complain. Case opened. Will note location on social & travel sites if matter not resolved.

Not much!

• Reviewed: 17 October 2018

Affordable , clean & comfortable
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

No breakfast but could have walked across street to the clarion.

Bed was very comfortable ! We asked for a fridge and was given a room with one . Location was great because we were visiting our son in college literally 5 mins away ! Price was very affordable & will definitely stay again . Was surprised how clean too.:)

• Reviewed: 12 October 2018

Will never stay there agsin
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Dogs barking at midnight and later. What looked like black mold on the shower ceiling. Put in for a 3 AM wakeup, got it at 2:17 AM. One morning when I walked out of the room there were 3 police officers right ouy the door (have no idea why, I left immediately.

The bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

Beds were comfy!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Staff was unwelcoming. Room smelled like smoke. Called the office first to be sure we wouldn't be charged. Seemed like families may have been living downstairs and there was some feuding resulting the cops being called. The bathroom floor was disgusting. Nothing was clean. It had a good rating on booking.com, totally disappointed.

Beds were comfy! Blow dryer worked well.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Only needed a place to sleep and was cheaper than the casino
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The fact that it was in the ghetto and there were parties happening where weed and alcohol was being consumed on the balcony a few rooms down and there were prostitutes doing business all night long

It was decent for the money, rooms were clean but outdated.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Good size room, nice desk, comfortable bed, sink and big...
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

The bathroom was small and the fan didn't work well (it smelled like something was burning). There was no remote for the tv.

Good size room, nice desk, comfortable bed, sink and big counter outside the bathroom.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Besides the Dilemma with my card it was a great day and the price was worth it
    • Superior King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

What I didn't like was the website said they wouldn't charge your card. It also gave me the option to choose to pay by cash or card and I chose cash. But, when we had gotten there they had already charged my card and I was pissed and the gentleman explain to me that because it was the weekend that's why they did that. Well if that's the case you should put that online so that people know that and you're not shocked when you get there and check in. Cuz I didn't want them to use my card and I never authorized it. That was my biggest fault with the place which to me is a big big fault.

I loved the price and it was located next to many stores, food, ECT.

Done with Red Roof
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The whole experience was a circus. I booked two rooms 2-3 weeks prior for another couple and ourselves for the Labor Day weekend (2018) for one night stay. Even with conformation the gentleman at the front desk didn't know if he had a room. He would leave numerous times to see if the rooms were ready. I got charged double for the room, not reimbursed yet after two weeks, a women ran after us in the parking lot wanting our keys back because he gave us the wrong rooms, while outside he was looking in windows (that's how he checked to see if they were ready), no water in the tub/shower, way overpriced, and the Corporate office sent back a letter, sorry nothing we can do. We travel on motorcycle all over state to state, never again will we stay at a Red Roof Inn.

Not a thing.

Humid uncomfortable weekend.
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

The room was humid and smelled like old furniture. The Air conditioner was noisy and didn't cool the room down. The iron leaked and spit calcium out al with the steam. The bed was super hard, very uncomfortable. Some lights didn't work. Location was very unsafe. Also the listing said they had breakfast. There was no breakfast at all.

Roaches
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

My husband found a roach in his room...it was disgusting....they relocated our room the new room was way better..The customer service was great.but the hotel has roaches..so gross

It was ok for a one night stay but not worth the price we paid.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room smelled like cigarette smoke although we booked a no smoking room. The shower in our room was hard to turn on, halfway through the water became scorching hot and I had to almost shut it off to get it to cool down, then when we went to shut it off it did not shut off completely so it dripped all night long.

The beds were comfortable, room was pretty clean. We felt safe in the area around the inn. Staff were friendly and accommodating.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Not bad for the money...
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

At checkout the agent was arguing that noone was staying in our room but was also saying someone had already checked out of the same room (she was extremely confused???) and was impossible that I stayed there, I told her that's the room I was staying in and all I needed to do is checkout, still confused she still argued about the issue then grabbed the room key and said "Ok, thank you". The entire stay was really good until that moment.

The check in staff when I first arrived, they were fun to talk to, also the room was extremely nice and comfortable.

Clean room, friendly staff - but no hot water and “interesting” people loitering about the grounds.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

No hot water - did not tell us at check in. Woman walking around outside with no pants on & people just loitering about.

Staff was friendly, room was clean, location is great.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

It was an enjoyable experience for us.

no microwave

My husband and I truly was very pleased with out room which was a Standard room. It was a surprise of not having a microwave for the price we paid. Over all it is a perfect location for the things- beaches and fishing, we both enjoyed doing. Thank you

Fine if you really need a place to stay off the RT 95 but would not linger
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Room was very musty and bathroom seemed dirty. Lighting was such that using the sink would immediately wake up those sleeping. Motel was active late into the night (after 1 AM) and did not seem well monitored by staff.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Convenient stay
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

No breakfast, but voucher was offered to another hotel buffet for $6.

Plenty of rooms and Parking. Location suited my needs. Very close to shopping and restaurants. Right off I-95.

You get what you pay for
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Everything definitely will not be back

The room was nice and clean, the people that stay at the hotel and hang around it are sketchy. Did not feel safe and was pretty sure there was some sort of drug-prostitution Thing going on out of there

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Extremely helpful staff - they couldn't do enough for us.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The address is confusing for anyone who doesn't know the area - it is not in Mystic as is suggested by the name but in New London a very short way from the Ferry terminal that fsct should be made clearer - Mystic is a lovely seaside town but is quite a long way away.We wasted a lot of time and money going to Mystic and back to New London when we arrived on the ferry.Mystic is very much worth a visit while there - very pretty New England resort - very busy wuth tourists though.

Extremely helpful staff - they couldn't do enough for us.

Horrible

Everthing

The girl who check me in was very rude. The tub was clogged and did nothing for us except a 15% coupon for another visit, when we checked out. Outside of building pile of cigarette butts left at bottom of stairs for awhile before being cleaned. I felt I should of receive some money back seeing how 3 of us needed showers from traveling, my daughter playing softball in a tournament all day and we could not shower. They came to our room twice with no results and rude about having to be there. Would not change our room. This is all taking place at 12:00 A.M. mind you, we were all very tired as well!!!

off the highway
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

needs a little more TLC.. the bathroom ceiling had mold and when you walked in the smell of the cleaning products were too strong. I had to bring in my car freshener to counter balance the smell.

off the highway

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Room was clean.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Questionable location. Very secluded. People actually residing at the hotel. Smell of weed abundant. Hair dryer and coffee maker didn't work. Leak in pipe under sink where I had to put a trash can, otherwise water ran all over the floor.

Room was clean. Desk clerks very nice.

Experienced travellers, difficult to recommend RRI in the future.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Our keys didn't work for our 1st room. We were given another room because the front desk person said they had "been having trouble with the locks for awhile, we shouldn't have been given this room anyway". Thank goodness I carry a rescue inhaler. I used it more during my stay than ever. This facility was now sold out, not able to switch to a 3rd room. Towels were awful, very thin, old & you can see old stains. Front desk people seemed aloof & not concerned much with issues. The amenities at booking.com did not match facility.

The location to Highway & water pressure in shower were best parts.

Terrible.
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Air conditioner and filters were dirty Couldn't run the ac. Room had odor from cleaning fluids. Bathtub had rust stains and fungus. Bed was uncomfortable. Noisy party going on outside and next unit

Decent price, but don't expect a lot.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The staff wasn't very friendly and the plumbing was kind of iffy. The place could definitely stand a renovation.

Comfortable bed. Everything was clean even though it was old.

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The smell of urine In the walkway up the steps There was no iron Most cheap hotels have a microwave and fridge there was no refrigerator no microwave I had to go buy gloves and clean my own toilet the toilet was dirty

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The place smelt of Pee the sink didn't work there was no refrigerator no microwave and no iron Call down to ask staff for items they said our room was standard and it didn't belong in there we told them $60 motels have them items in it

Stay away from the red roof pharmacy

The people who hung out there where trash my grandson he is 8 has pictures of people selling drugs and the rooms were filthy and bathrooms were gross the whole place was a disgrace and not fit for families

Nothing they didn't even get my reservation right

Bare bones but better than tent camping in the rain
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

They didn't have the newspaper, which the website says they have. Also, had to kill bugs which come in because housekeeping leaves door open.

You're getting what you paid for

3.5
    It's in really bad shape, they need to sink some money into it.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Two ice machines and both empty. The bathroom room was grimy with built in dirt that would not be cleaned. The bed looked like someone was lying on it before we checked in. We didn't check in until about 4 in the morning.

The location wasn't too bad.

Adequate facility for what I needed on short notice.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

I booked a room with a king size bed on short notice, and got a confirmation for that. When I arrived, they said they gave that room to someone else, and we got a room with two double beds. Not the worst thing, but I was disappointed as I wanted the king and was confirmed as such.

You get what you pay for.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

I guess you get what you pay for 47 bucks. Smelled bad, hard BED, toilet flushed poorly, coffee pot was broken (and replaced). LOW shower pressure. But i was only there for a quick turnaround trip less than 24 hours

It was walking distance to a reataurant

A mistake
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Dirty, smokey, many questionable tenants, floor was disgusting. We cleaned it ourselves before bringing in our things. New mattresses, but still a fear of bed bugs. Would not stay there again. Not worth the price. You get what got pay for

Proximity to Mohegan Sun

Nothing this trip.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Usually, I have good things to say about this Red Roof location but not this trip. The room was exceptionally small for a king size room. it wasn't very clean either. The last time I stayed there I was downgraded to a double bed. I like Red Roof because they have cheaper rates for hotels near Mohegan Sun and Foxwoods Casinos.

Nothing this trip.

Worst hotel experience ever and I’ve always liked Red Roof Inns.
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

We were overcharged. There were two different rates - one for Saturday and one for Sunday, totaling about 140.00. The original quote was $127 and change. We ended up paying $165. And change. The property was a mess. Bed frames in a pile, mattresses stacked in a corner; all visible to guests. Clerk who checked us in and we talked to the second night did not appear to have a clue as to what he was doing. Our room was never cleaned when we went out on Sunday when the housekeeper was just a couple of doors down when we left. The clerk had no idea where to find clean towels. We had to wait an hour to get some when the shift changed at 11 pm. We had to go to the office twice to reactivate our keys

The room was clean although too much bleach was used and we had to leave the door open for a couple of hours

The price.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Definitely needs some updates. Shower curtain was torn and moldy. Bed was extremely firm. Wry uncomfortable. Ice machine wasn't working and the vending machine for drinks was empty.

The price.

Frightening
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

On the last evening there was a parked vehicle with two persons inside drinking and playing loud rap music. The manager was informed they left and thereafter the vehicle returned and the music continued until 10:00 pm. Additionally it appeared that there were some people "living" in their rooms as plants were seen from the outside. Not a safe nor place to stay.

Very little. You get what you pay for.

There was trash on the stair way, the room never got fully...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There was trash on the stair way, the room never got fully stocked the next day and the food/drinks were over priced and no vending machine option. The toilet ran all night and I got burnt on the hot water, def. not up to code.

Not bad for the value
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The outdoor look of it people at 3 in the morning still on the stairs talking did not like the parking lot whatsoever I've looked dingy beat up and ugly

That the rooms looked just like the pictures and they were very clean and very well designed

No frills lodging perfect if you don't plan on staying in your room much.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Room smelled smoky, even though it was a non-smoking room. Outlet by sink didn't work (so couldn't use hair dryer by mirror. Tub drain very sluggish. Rooms outdated and in a state of disrepair.

Bed was comfy. Easy to check in and out. Fair price.

The staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Wish it would've had a mini fridge and microwave, but the office let me heat up my food in their microwave.

The staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. The room was clean and has been tastefully remodeled, and the beds had multiple pillows of various thicknesses and softness.

Little disappointed
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The beds were not very comfortable and pillows were extremely uncomfortable, they felt more like being stuffed with laundry very lumpy. On our second to last day we woke up to no hot water, told it was being fixed , called desk again told it was fixed and needed to heat up and we waited, then again called service desk and were told the maintenance person made a mistake and it would not be fixed today. We were delayed that morning . I do thank the person working the desk that morning he did arrange for our accommodations to be finished out at the hotel across the street the Clarion and we did extend our stay there one additional night.

The check in was easy and staff were pleasant. I liked that the room had a microwave and refrigerater. Good location convenient to many stores.

Very unpleasant......
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Shower curtain was falling apart panel was missing off tub looked like they tried to glue back on toilet seat had black stuff on it that wouldn’t come off bathroom floor needs to be replaced turn on heat it made a clicking sound all night heard people in other rooms turning on shower water pipes loud including flushing toilet this place was way to NOISY did not sleep all night

It was a place to stay, you get what you pay for.

Enjoyed my stay!..Clean and pleasant!!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Beware if u use your Debit card, bank will hold back room amount at check in, ask about policy, also wish you had a microwave and fridge in room and a shuttle to Casino

Johnny was very accommodating...asked to change room to a room with a view and he happily obliged. Loved the late check out!!

Comfortable stay.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The only thing I didn't like was not having a fridge or microwave. I wanted to heat up my dinner and I couldn't.

The rooms are clean. The rooms always smell good.

Terrible
    • Superior King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Staff have running three times because the door key wasn't open . Then they change different room . But the worst the room was smell of nicotine, they claim their hotel is 100% smoke free but it was so bad the smell remains in our jacket . I should of change room right away but it was so late that we was so tired to continue going back and forth. Overall , definitely will not go back their again. Don't know why it rated 7 on your website .

The heat didn't feel like it was working properly and...
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

The heat didn't feel like it was working properly and the sides of the AC were not flush with the wall or insulated , so a lot of wind was coming through

We were not impressed. First time with Red roof.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The rate was not what we expected We're told it was because we booked on line and the room where the ice machine was filthy plus the pop machine was broken.

Did not stay for breakfast

The texture of the comforter/blankets was not...
    • Superior King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The texture of the comforter/blankets was not comfortable, nor was the bed, and the interior colors were very old. There was not a new roll of toilet paper in our bathroom and infact our friends had urine in their toilet upon arrival. The hotel is very bland and one of our rooms had a large bug on the wall too? I definitely questioned the hygeine of this hotel and regret booking it. For $25 more we could have stayed closer to casinos with more amenities. This is defintely over priced.

Overall, it was a nice stay here. We got what we paid for in this hotel and it.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I did not like the noises that was going on outside before my friend and I went to bed. It made it slightly uneasy. There was only one face towel so we had to share since we didn’t want to use the hand towel to clean our face.

I liked that there was three different toughness of pillows so different sleepers have a choice when they sleep. I liked that it had at least basic amenities like TV, coffee in room, and some toiletries.

Price and friendly staff
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Room was supposed to be nonsmoking but smelled of smoke and perfume to cover up smoke. My clothes now reek of cheap perfume. There were also cigarette burns on the comforter.

Price and friendly staff

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The room says non smoking but the cigarette smell was so strong in the room. And the sheet you can see someone was trying to burn the bed bugs. The room was really small, no fridge and no microwave.

The stay was convienient and the price was right.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

A refrigerator and microwave would be nice. Our clock did not work.

The room was very clean and comfortable. Staff very nice and helpful. Location was good.

The bed was big.
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Our room had a significant cold draft coming through the door when it was 8 degrees that night outside. We had to put towels down on the floor to cover the door. No shower pressure, no hot water. The toilet didn't flush. The room was freezing, the thermostat did not make the room warmer. No breakfast offered. For the price we paid I wasn't pleased.

The bed was big. The bed was clean. Good parking and easy to find.

Not what I expected
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It was so cold in our room the heat was turned up to 80. We actually had to put a blow dryer on just to get a little heat in the room. I called the room service the lady told me to turn it all the way up. But nothing we slept in our jackets all night my son two blankets. The door when we got there was stuck and my husband had to push just to get in. It was okay for one night but not for more than that. When we left I told the front desk they handed me a 15% discount for next time. I don't think there will be a next time. Being warm is #1. Then you go in the front office to check out and the heat is bursting and its nice and warm. They also gave me the managers business card when i left the gentlemen at the front desk was nice. The property was very dark not well lit at all. For 184.00 I would have expected a little more better place. Highly priced for a hotel that wasn't very good.

The room was okay but we were in a room with kids it was very tight.

BEDS WERE COMFORTABLE
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

CHECKED IN AT 330PM WAS TOLD NO HOT WATER FOR 3-4 HOURS OK PUT OUR THINGS IN ROOM TURNED UP HEAT AND LEFT FOR A FAMILY VISIT AND DINNER RETURNED AT 9PM STILL NO HOT WATER ROOM WAS COLD AND THE TOILET HAD LEAKED FILED THE BATHROOM FLOOR CALLED FRONT DESK HE CAME CHECKED TOILET TURNED A VALUE AND SAID IT B OK NO LEAKING

WE WERE OFFERED TO GO TO OTHER HOTEL BUT WE HAD SETTLED IN ALREADY LATE 10PM NOW AND MY MOM IS NOT GOOD WITH HER LEGS SO WE DECLINED BUT WERE TOLD HOT WATER BY MORNING SORRY TO SAY NO GO BY 8AM AND THE TOILET HAD LEAKED THRU THE NIGHT NOT A GOOD FEELING OF SOAKING WET FEET AND PJ'S AT 4AM

Great stay pet friendly
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Proximity of ice makers, entrances and exits to the property are terrible and configuration of the is silly

Pet friendly, lots of access to our room and great shower pressure

Would book here again.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

There was a slight odor of mold or mildew in the bathroom and the facility was a bit further from Foxwoods than stated online.

Better than expected. Rooms looked like the pictures. The staff were very friendly, even called our room to see if we needed anything. We scored a great deal on a two night stay and would definitely book again.

comfortable beds, convenient to Rt95, it was only for an...
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

first room I received smelled horribly like smoke, staff was very accommodating and changed my room immediately

comfortable beds, convenient to Rt95, it was only for an overnight and was good value for price

OK for an over night.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No microwave or refrigreater in the room. No continental breakfast in the morning except coffee. For breakfast you had to go to Clarion next door and it wasn't free. The noise from the quests next door on Sunday morning was annoying.

The stay was good for an over night. It was clean and the price for a Sat night was ok. It's was close to where we needed to go.

Good central location to our destinations. Local maps provided. Breakfast arranged
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Having to pay extra for a refrigerator

I liked the secluded location making it so you hear no road noise at all. I also liked the deal they have with another motel to get a discount breakfast. Shortly after checking into the room, the manager called the room to make sure it met with our expectations

Exterior surfaces could use a a good power wash of the...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Exterior surfaces could use a a good power wash of the aisles and walkways. WiFi was not good and reception from local cell towers did not seem to be great.

Comparison to next two nights in NY and VA was not favorable.
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Continental breakfast was poorest of any recent motel stop. Food selection and lpresentation were somewhat tacky not up to Red Roof standards we remembered.

Convenience to 95. Good parking.

adequate for our purpose. price was a little high.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Hotel was set back off the main road and easy to miss sign. Could use bigger towels for showering.

Bed was very comfortable, room size was good. location was great

lots of other choices to look that are in better shape for the price
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

rooms smelled like smoke, the AC was poor, and some very sketchy people walking around the balconies. they take pets but would go somewhere else

Great value for the money. Clean, comfortable, safe, easy in and out, would choose again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Actually, the breakfast at the Clarion (voucher $6) was disappointing at any price. The eggs were like a silver dollar (and almost as tough).

Especially for the price, the Red Roof Inn was clean and very comfortable. A mini fridge would be nice but would not have changed my decision.

Would stay elsewhere.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It needs upgrades. I can see they r working on it but under the beds were not vacumed and toilet had issues just lots of cosmetic upkeep needed.

New matresses

The room was dirty - there were a pile of mattresses out by...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room was dirty - there were a pile of mattresses out by the dumpster. We didn't want to stay as we were afraid there were bed bugs! We were too tired to drive on so we stayed but we do not plan on staying there ever again

Convenient, decent price
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Advertised as all non-smoking yet the lingering smell of smoke was overwhelming. Definitely old smoke but still very prominent. Rooms were recently updated but the pile of mattresses on the property should really be removed ASAP.

Convenient location to Mohegan Sun

It was very nice, otherwise.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

I seldomly ever critisize the help but a young receptionist who assisted me in getting a room was a little snobbish towards me and spoke poor English. She acted like it was a real effort to provide a receipt for me. Over the years, I can honestly say that most, if not all receptionists, have always treated me with utmost respect! Maybe she was just experiencing a bad day.Beings that it was very late when I arrived (2am) I would have chosen another place to stay.

Almost everything in general was very nice!

Not an enjoyable experience.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The room we had was next to the laundry room so it really stank of damp and was humid. There was no fridge. The lights were far too bright. The toilet kept flushing of its own accord.

Good that it had free wifi.

The room was very fairly inexpensive, especially since it was a holiday weekend.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The room was very musty but the smell went away after a few hours. We arrived about 11 pm so was too tired to complain. There were many old mattresses stacked up as garbage near our room. It was an eyesore that should have been removed.

Great place and value for a short visit
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No elevator to 2 floor. Bathroom floor gets soaked from shower- need better shower curtains. No food options

A bit hidden but quiet and right off 95. Rooms were much nicer than expected for a budget place. Great for a 1 night stay over the weekend

Fulfills the need.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The bed was very hard and I need to ask for extra blankets to pad the mattress, except that the blankets were as thin as a throw blanket. The pillows were lumpy and the floor always had dirt on it. The bathroom had mold in it. The coffee machine had those little pods, making it impossible to drink better coffee in the room. And the staff were not responsive. Overall, I would only stay again if I brought my pet because they can stay free, but I would bring my own blankets.

The room fulfilled its purpose. It had a hot shower, bed, TV, and safe.

Nice staff but this place was really nothing great. Just a place to sleep.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Needs a great deal of updating. Shower towels were the size of face towels, No tissues in room. Room needed painting and wall air conditioning was noisy.

Just coffee. No food