Reviews of Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Boston - Woburn 3 stars

19 Commerce Way, Woburn, MA 01801, USA

#10 of 11 hotels in Woburn

Awful
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

There was absolute chaos .fights and screaming in the halls. An arrest was made and my poor 85 year old mother and my sister were terrified. They said they were comping the room as they should. Absolute nightmare.

The suite was larger than I expected, and I was very happy...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The suite was larger than I expected, and I was very happy with the space. I didn't get to use the pool or have breakfast since I already had plans, but I will be staying here again, and I am glad to know I can get a great value at this hotel.

Overall okay
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Staff at reception on arrival was not welcoming, she was on phone talking to someone about cancelling booking of hotel in Miami! After waiting ten minutes tried to divert her attention, she clearly expressed unhappiness. After this I dodn’t Feel comfortable during check in process. Next day I reported the light at room entrance hall was not working, not resolved during my stay!

Overall enjoyed stay, used swimming pool once.

A good hotel...good price.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Our ice machine was broken so we had to find one on another floor. while it's not the fault of the hotel...we weren't comfortable swimming when an obviously intoxicated couple were behaving inappropriately. At checkout a little boy was left alone. Staff seemed uninterested in helping but thankfully another guest took charge and luckily the boy's mother showed up shortly.

Pool was warm. Room was nice and clean. Breakfast was all carbs..but a good selection.

Pleasantly Surprised!
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Ice machine, vending machine were broken.

The pictures on their website were precise. Room was great, pool was excellent and breakfast was nice. Really convenient, plenty of restaurants within walking distance, shops nearby.

Gave us a bed to sleep in, uncomfortable, loud could not get a restful nights sleep.
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Rooms layed out as pictured, but need updating, fan did not work, air conditioning sporadic, chipped paint overall worn look. Breakfast area too crowded poor layout and choices.

Location to highway

The staff was awesome everyone was so nice!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The dont vaccuum in corners and nooks between bed and nightstand there was buildup.and fingernail.clippings ew

The staff was awesome everyone was so nice!!

I would absolutely stay there again!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Honestly, the mattress near the bathroom in 531 should probably be retired! It had a bad sag to it, had to put a pillow under the inside edge to keep from falling out! I could move over to a better spot alright, but I do think it's time for a new one in there. I wasn't letting it really bother me as I was so happy to be there visiting my son. Thank you for all else-

Loved the pool. I haven't swam in a very long time, so I thoroughly enjoyed it! Also enjoyed the two turkeys that were outside the pool area!

It was a pleasant stay.
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

The continental breakfast only had a few choices. A little more variety would have been nice.

Jackie was awesome! Great personality and excellent customer service! She’s a keeper!

Fantastic Staff & Hotel
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

That I couldn't stay longer!!

The Staff; Jackie was absolutely Awesome!! EJ, Corrina, Zeeka and all the housekeepers were beyond fantastic, all were a great help, always extremely friendly!! Great breakfast!! Zeeka Rocked It !!

Not going back.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was the worst, please advertise muffin and yogurt not breakfast. If the hotel has a pool party advise the guests. Got hit in the head with a football had a three year old and was stepped on. Let the guest decide whether they want to go or not while this is going on. Maid did not speak English, so asked for towels and never got them, upgraded room promised snacks in fridge, none at all. Big pit bull in room no sleep. I would not recommend this hotel to know one.

the pool

Good location but just meh
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The shower was strong enough to wash my car. Not very comfortable. The beds are a little hard but not bad. The "breakfast" is coffee juice some muffins and toast. Blah

Location is perfect. Elevators run good. The pool area is great. The staff is helpful and nice.

Front staff nosy and unprofessional, even admitted to having...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The front desk Honcho will not tell me what he had available until my girlfriend decided whether she would like a room on the upper or lower floors. He also put words in my mouth at checkout time, saying that I had expressed an interest in paying cash for my stay. Why would he try to switch me over to paying cash? It made no difference to me whether I paid cash or credit, but since he was so adamant about this I decided it would be safer to pay with a debit and insist on getting a receipt.

Front staff nosy and unprofessional, even admitted to having made an inside joke at our expense. The pimple-filled man at the front desk even dared to question wheather I was really together with my girlfriend because we were a multi-racial couple. The bathroom was dirty. It is not that they did not clean it properly, but rather that they did not clean it at all! Soap residue and hair was still glued to the shower soap holder, with more dry soap residue on the hand sink. The shower stall walls were stained and even showed patches of dry stucco on top of plastic as evidence of a shody repair. I had to stand to eat my breakfast because their breakfast area is so tiny that people are in there like bumper cars. I am Hispanic and Fox 25 was on, with a crowd of American Old Timers (perhaps broke retirees) staring me down while I chugged down my breakfast nervously.

Pleasant, but disappointing :(
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Room smelled of smoke, from previous guests. There were little pieces of glass of which my daughter stepped on in the room floor.

Kids had a great time swimming in the pool.

Very comfortable and good value for money.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No public lavatories on the ground floor. Had to use the pool facilities.

Jackie on Reception was extra special! Breakfast was good and the location was superb with shopping and restaurants nearby. The room was spacious and the bed comfortable. The indoor pool was great!

The mattress was perfect!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There was a dog barking in a room somewhere on my hallway at 9:30 pm. I went out twice to check if the dog was in the hall, but it was in a room. Breakfast was ok, but coffee was lukewarm and on the second day it seemed like a new supply of food hadn't been received as they were out of some items early in the morning.

The mattress was perfect! Good night's sleep and a good value.

Overall a bit better than what I'd expect for $100 range/night.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Cleaning could have been more thorough (hair dryer, under desk, etc, but not filthy).

Jackie at the front desk has a great personality! Breakfast was certainly adequate for a variety of tastes. Lots of shopping and restaurants just outside. Pool was fantastic! Very quiet.

We were very satisfied with our stay.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There was a designated smoking area but some people didn't use that area and we're smoking right outside the front entrance.

The staff was excellent, very friendly and helpful. Nice pool area for our son. Was conveniently located close to where we needed to be.

Rooms were very clean and updated, friendly staff, good cleaning crew, good value for services.
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

The WiFi was out for 3 of my 5 days, that really was awful. I called your desk folks each day and they were contrite about the issue, on my last night there the woman took one night off of my bill. A nice gesture and a good way to make amends, and it's why I'd stay with you folks again.

I didn't have breakfasts during my 5 days thete, meeting with with others away from your site.

Definitely a winner

The heating and cooling system was loud. Never turned off. Maybe an upgrade to some heat pump units would be a good start.

Pool area was awesome. The atmosphere and decor made you feel like you were in Rome or something like that. Quiet, even with pets being allowed.

Terrible experience and we will never stay at another Red Roof Inn again.
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Everything. The rooms were dirty. The first room really smelled so we asked for a different room. There was a cracked hole in the ceiling. It didn’t look like the floors had been cleaned.

Hmmmm. The fact that it had a pool even though we didn’t use it.

Never using booking. False advertisement. There was NO breakfast.
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Yes breakfast included. Not CONTINENTAL breakfast. That was the reason i picked this hotel... and all they had was toast and cereal. Payed more for this hotel because of the breakfast. And it didn’t even have it. AND there were NEVER towels at the pool. Not to mention the 1000 kids because o a pool party. I will probably never get anything from booking if i can’t be compensated for anything.

Nothing really. Just the time i spent with my kids.

I was pleasantly surprised at how nice, clean and comfortable the facility is.
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

It is a busy corner and I am a country girl who likes to get out and walk.

The motel was easy to find, using GPS on my phone. The facility is very nice and clean. Also is pet friendly, I noticed! There are two good restaurants practically next door.

Couldn’t wait to go home
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Beds were horrible and uncomfortable. You could feel every spring.( although they said they were supposed to be brand new Serta foam beds). Staff and staff friends hung out in the pool area smoking hookahs blaring Spanish music and giving us nasty looks. Making us feel uncomfortable so we would leave.

The room was clean that’s about it

Not as relaxing as I'd hoped.
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

No clean towels in pool area. TV remote didn't work and got no answer from front desk. Front desk unattended for 10 minutes when I wanted to check out in the morning.

Bed was very comfortable, bathroom was clean.

Thin walls and weird vibe.
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Room comfort was low. Thermostat in unit did not keep room cool enough. Thin walls and ceiling - heard everyone around us (even very loud flushing toilets). Kids running in the hallway and people in lobby in bare feet and robes. Heard loud traffic noise as well.

Wouldn't stay here again
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The beds were hard as a board, the room had a weird musty old wood smell when we arrived our room only had one bath towel. I feel every staff could use a lessen is kindness and at least acting happy to assist there guests. The breakfast room was very tiny and the toaster didn t work for all there breads. Also my family and I went to the pool halfway done noticed there was no pool towels thought that okay someone will come soon no one came so I had to go out to the front desk smoking wet and asked for some for my family and I they said someone would bring some out. We waited about a half hour kids wet and cold and no one showed up so we decided to walk wet threw the hotel back to our room were we called the front desk and told them what happened and asked them to bring up towels they finally arrived with towels forty minutes later.

Right off the highway easy to find and close to food and shopping wifi worked very well

Stayed while house was being redone. Very dog friendly. Restaurants close buy.
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Plumbing wasn't working properly.

Free BF was good. Did't try pool. Very noisy in hall. Personnel very friendly & helpful. Flexible to stay longer.

Stinky cigarette smoke everywhere
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Cigarette smoking everywhere-had to move rooms at night. Smoke coming in vent from other room. Disgusting

Guests smoking in rooms. Common areas very dirty. Chemical cleaning smells-strong.

The only thing I can say about this property is that it is...
    • Deluxe Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Entire night there were young guys that were drunk making a lot of noise running up and down the stairs right next to our room and slamming doors. Then as I approached to enter the side door , one of the young drunk man did not want to let me enter. The free breakfast in the morning consisted of cold cereal and pop in the toaster waffles. It wasn’t very clean in there so we decided against breakfast. All in all not a very good , stay the bed was hard and the pillows flat. Very unhappy.

The only thing I can say about this property is that it is clean.

COME HERE ! :)
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I love that everything is clean house keeping everyday for a cheap price staff is awesome check in with Vackie she is awesome love her and her personality is GREAT <3

A country club for the homeless
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Smell of Cigarettes and how dirty the floors in my room were.

This is no way a non-smoking hotel. Pot, Cigarettes and Air Freshener smell in my room, the lobby and throughout the hotel. It was so dirty and just disgusting. I never saw a housekeeper with a vacuum at the cart or one that ever was running. My floor was so gross, hairs and sticky. People and children running through the halls late at night being loud. 5th floor is quite the party. No soap in my room, called desk and they never showed up. When I did ask for soap the next day I could not believe how a company can manufacturer a soap that smells so bad. The pillows are really hard and thick, neck breaking. The staff, predominately Hispanic, couldn't of been nicer though. They certainly don't ask you when you check out, "how was your stay", because they know the place is a dump. It almost looks as if homeless or section 8 style families are living there full time. The people are sketchy and its past tells me its unsafe. The town actually once met with the owner of the hotel on how to stop all the police visits to the hotel. In one year 118 police calls. It seems they haven't resolved it. Just google Woburn police blotter and Red Roof Inn and read on. The price is alluring with its distance to Boston but don't do it.

the rooms were clean and the updated premiere rooms where...
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

the heater/AC unit was temperamental, the free breakfast did not have any healthy/sugerfree/glutenfree items

the rooms were clean and the updated premiere rooms where excellent,

Stay @ Woburn for holidays
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Housekeeping could have been more often.

Rooms were excellent,clean n with indoor pool it was good for kids. Breakfast was wholesome n a good start for a day. Location was excellent. Property was big, enoigh space to play with pets.

Excellent value.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

That the hotel did not have an exercise room with a few workout machines.

Beds were comfortable. Breakfast was great. Staff was helpful and friendly.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

Great value!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast selection was excellent: different choices of muffins, oatmeals, fruits, chobani yogurts, hard boiled eggs, waffles, cereal, apple and orange juices, coffee, tea, and etc. Room was clean. Majority of the staff were very helpful. Free printing. Toiletries were restocked every day. Room safe, microwave, and refrig.

it is relatively cheap for the area, accommodating staff...
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast leaves a little to be desired

it is relatively cheap for the area, accommodating staff and quiet for the most part tons of restaurants and highway right there. Overall very pleased

I would not stay here again.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The second time I stayed at the same hotel, this time around the room was not as clean as well as we through it would be and when my friend when to take a shower the shower head was pointing in all directions and it had been leaking into the ceiling. We had call the main desk and told them about the leak, they said they would call maintenance but no one ever came. The next thing that happen was that there was a dead roach in the hair dyer, we left it on the floor to see if the cleaning crew would clean it up, but to my surprise it was still there when we cam back. There were people yelling at each other in the halls at night. They seem to attractive a lot of very shady characters.

The First time I stay here it was pleasant and the people very friendly and warm. The room looked to be clean. I have not issued with anything. I had a very nice time at the hotel. The pool was great.

I had a great time in Boston and Salem. saw all the museums and all that Boston had to offer.
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

I did not care for the breakfast in the morning. The idea of a buffet was not what I had in mind. I thought it would be a severer serving food.

The room was great, the bed comfortable, and clean. The staff was very friendly. Love that fact that I was in between Boston and Salem. Which made my trip to Woburn very pleasant. The pool was great too.

BEWARE DON'T STAY HERE
    • Deluxe Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

The majority of the guests staying there were sketchy acting and looking. There were people in the hallway, rooms in our area and above us screaming, cursing and carrying on til 3:30 in the morning. The room had a lamp and NO WHERE to plug it in. The tv or remote didn't work properly, gave up trying to make it work. This place is a disgrace

NOTHING AT ALL

Horrible, dirty, unimpressed
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Dirty and stained towels, sheets, and pillows No breakfast as advertised in the morning Remote did not function Loud air conditioning Hair on toilet and in tub -toilet was not cleaned Yelling, screaming, hitting of walls at all hours Was not safe for a woman traveling alone

Nothing. Worst hotel I’ve experienced

There was good and bad
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

The only staff we saw was at front desk, our floor was noisy, the bed was very hard, and $150 for 1 night there is a little high

Room was very clean, front desk staff courteous

price was right for the location
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

It was a little noisy during the day but OK at nite. Room lacked shampoo and conditioner. Breakfast was standard muffins and pastries.....

price was right for the location

no the eggs were not fluffy.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The wifi was not working. I arrived late and was completely oggled by a bunch of men who may have thought I was a hooker!! I think I saw a hooker show up to the place when I went out to get something from the car.

no the eggs were not fluffy... hard boiled pile of nasty... no the bed was not like a cloud.... hard as a rock

Wonderful
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

This room had great hardwood type floors, no carpet. The room looked as if it had been recently renovated and was very clean and welcoming. The bed was huge and comfortable and the free breakfast in the morning was a bonus. There is a mini-mall across the street with a TJ Maxx, a place for a pedicure and a few restaurants.

We were able to do a lot in & around Boston.. My only complaint is the drive to
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

My entire floor... when you walked out of your room into the hallway....all you can smell is a very strong marijuana smell. Then I get to explain this with my 81/2 year old. Don't know how the staff did not know about Cindy.

The room was very clean. The wood floors are so much better then carpeting in the hotel environment. Housekeeping does not clean your room while you're staying at the hotel. They will come & remove trash &deliver clean towels but they don't come in& physically clean. No vacuuming or making the beds. That's now your job @ the Red Roof Inn.

It was the cheapest place during a busy and very expensive time in the area. Just a so so joint.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

When my young daughter and I arrived after an overseas flight, we found our floor to be sticky in areas, hair in the sink, on the floor and the door, plus a pervasive musty odor in the room that would just never go away. Oh, and no fan in the bathroom and the windows don't open, so no air circulation whatsoever. The breakfast was the most basic I have ever encountered, worse than $10 per night youth hostels I stayed at in Europe!

The staff were very helpful and friendly. That's about it that was a plus. The beds were reasonably comfortable, so that would also be a small plus.

Overall great stay! Hotel staff (other than breakfast attendants) was friendly and welcoming!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I found the staff in the breakfast area to be a bit rude. They gave us dirty little looks when we entered (entered 10 minutes before ending) never once said “hi” or “good morning” the second day the lady was putting things away before said time for it to end. I noticed other guest feeling unwelcomed as well!

The property grounds were conveniently located near some great food choices and a great area for family pets.

The staff there is excellent!
    • Deluxe Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

It was our 25th wedding anniversary and our worse experience at this hotel. had we known someones large DOG was going to be up barking half the night we would have stayed somewhere else. We have used this hotel quite a few times and never had this issue. But both nights got very little sleep! It was awful. There should be floors with no DOGS for people who dont have pets that do not want to experience being woken up that way. And the cleaning staff is amazing, but maybe they should not start vacuming until like 9am- checkout time is like noon........ to be woken up by a vacumn at 8am is not exactly how i wanted to spend my anniversary

The staff there is excellent!!! The cleaning staff are so friendly! The staff is the reason we like this hotel and have stayed there several times.

Should have paid an extra $30 to stay at the Hilton

That when I called to complain about 2 rooms with the doors ppen and kids running in the hallway they did nothing about it. There was no need of it they should have asked the family that was side by side rooms to shut the doors to the hallway, lower there music I know it was during the day but myself and my boyfriend were trying to take a nap and couldn't because of the noise

The bed was comfy

Would stay again.
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Need more selections for breakfast.

Clean, comfortable, quiet, and plenty of on site parking. Friendly staff, reasonable rates, close to the highway, restaurants and stores.

I won't be back.
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Internet was down 70% of the time in the evenings. Not sure about during the day since I wasn't there. Breakfast area was crowded every morning even at various times and didn't provide much variety in options. (All pastry and breads). Coffee was "out" 2 of 4 days during visit. No early morning breakfast options when I had to leave at 6:30AM.

Not much.

Woman at the front desk was amazing help for my boyfriend...
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Woman at the front desk was amazing help for my boyfriend and I. She was super helpful with explaining train routes and very friendly. Can't wait for my next trip to Boston, will defiantly stay with them again!

Meh.
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

The staff seemed very disjointed. Lets not forget the lighted, tacky "red roof" at the front door. Saggy, awful mattress. Remote barely worked. The elevators make terrible noises.

The pool area was very nice. It is a heated pool. Room was ok except the bed was awful for my back. Huge desk area. Microwave, fridge were nice. Overall I think the room was set up nicely, just could have used newer features.

Bed was comfortable.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Not enough towels in the room and it was listed that 3 of us would be stsying there. 2 towels do not work for 3 people. Same for shampoo & soaps. We went out and bought our own.

Bed was comfortable. Nice indoor pool open until 11pm

just OK ,

arrang a noisy room for us , our neighbor are check in with their dod, OMG, always barking ,and the room service are bad , put our pajamas everwhere but never in bed .

Good location ,

For the money it was to dirty
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Toilet broken it wouldn't stop flushing and it was loud Blood on toilet Dirty towel - hair balls in them Took forever to switch rooms

The pool was very warm and clean area

Thought I would use your hotel always on my business stays, now I am not sure.
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Soon as I was in room 414 saw two big bugs, one in ice bucket, one in bathroom sink. Housekeeping was in room putting new towels in, told her and she just laughed. Air conditioning was extremely loud, asked for room 416 which I had two weeks ago. I requested same room which was perfect, they gave me 414 which the big issue and ac issue, plus bed wasn't as comfortable. Just disappointed the difference from my last stay.

Friendly staff. Breakfast items good.

i enjoyed that it was a nice cozy setting and that no one...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

our stay was good besides the next day we were woke up to police bagging on another rooms door around 10am. apparently it was a police raid or something but they were in and out of the room down the hall several times and that made us feel very uncomfortable. once we realized what was going on we packed and checked out. i understand things happen but for a nice hotel like this and for how much i paid for our room i felt like our safety was at risk. we also planned on staying longer but this immediately changed our minds. sorry!

i enjoyed that it was a nice cozy setting and that no one bothered us. We were able to take the train into the main city and walk around and come back. we also were even able to order a meal and had it delivered and we just relaxed for the most part. after driving from ohio to maine and then to the hotel that was very refreshing.

Value for money.
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

I tried to call motel 5x. No answer. When I reached motel the desk clerk was very apologetic. She said she was the only one on duty and she got very busy. This is a sign of poor management. Clerk should know when to contact mgr and request backup.

Value for money.

Stoff honesty find this all over again nasty disgusting home nothing special I would never
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Book 2 rooms we get there supposed to be enjoying to each other they tell us to have none nasty Clark front desk clerk arrogance unforgivingly in the way of not less you're nasty beyond I cannot even explain unpleasant nonsmiling and then she tells me oh if you want we have one request each other on the first floor Want to first floor hall so we ended up on the first each other! They are across from each other doing OK our toilet paper was stuck in the toilet wasn't the cleanest underneath the bed was not the cleanest stuff was not a full authority I would never go back

Size of the room

It so so.
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

It was dirty. The hallway smelled everyday. Our floor in our room had clods of diry in the corners. The breakfast consists of cold hard boiled shelled eggs, cheap boxed pastry, microwave oatmeal, toast and cold sugar cereal. They did have a nice selection of yogurt and very fresh fruit. Coffee service had all non-dariy creamers, no milk, or 1/2 & 1/2 No hot food. There was a coffee cup left on our door during the night! The staff are not outgoing, in fact they seem like they dont like thier job!

It was across the street from a supermarket

Easy access train station to Boston
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Central Hotel with train station about 5 minutes drive with regular trains to Boston. Shopping and food outlets all walking distance. Spacious rooms and comfortable beds!

Customer service
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I think the maids need to carefully check rooms when they finish cleaning a room.cause there was. Dry blood on the bathroom door and ceiling in our room

Customer service

Best first family trip
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Honestly I like everything, I really enjoyed all 4 days if our trip. We traveled from California and it was a great experience!

I really like the bed and pillows,so comfortable I traveled with my husband and my two kids. We all enjoyed the pool, breakfast and the best the Mall was across the street from the hotel... it was fantastic. Best trip ever!

Well located facility
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Not enough seating in the breakfast area. $147 a night was a bit pricey for this basic facility.

Good location near Anderson-Woburn rail hub, 25 minutes to North Station. Also near highways. Room was clean, well furnished. Restaurants nearby although they were by and large terrible.

I would stay again for sure . It only 25 minutes from Logan Airport.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The only thing that could of been better is the beds. I wish they had 2 queen beds versus double beds.

The stay here at this hotel was very nice. Staff was very helpful. They have a beautiful indoor pool and was very enjoyable.

Not too bad but could use some updating and deep cleaning.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Room and hallway had a musty, dirty smell to it. Had a hard time finding an extra outlet. When I pulled out the nighstand to find a plug it was pretty dirty and dusty back there 😕

Bed was comfortable. Bathroom was clean. Nice hot shower.

Won't stay here again.
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Toilet plugged twice. Bed lumpy. No amenities in bathroom. Worst was the busloads of rowdy kids running the halls and pounding the floor above us till way late.

Location. Close to Anderson/Woburn MTA terminal.

Great location - not much else
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room stunk of stale cigarettes. When we called the front desk regarding the odor it took 27 rings for anyone to answer. Once they answered, they stated that there was nothing they could do about it. They stated that there was no room spray or deodorizer available. Additionally, there were cigarette smudges on the bathroom wall. The AC is TERRIBLY under-powered as our room NEVER went below 77 degrees. Granted, it was the first hot days of summer, but it was mid-June. If you are diabetic, do not plan on the breakfast offered - as the only thing available for a diabetic is hard boiled eggs - which were gone by 8:30 on two of the days. The hotel stated that they could not apply to stay to our Redi Rewards because it was booked through Booking.com. However, they were able to verify that we were paying about $30 more per night because we went through Booking.com, and that there was nothing we, or they, could do about it.

The beds were very comfortable. The location is prime for easy travel in and around Boston/Salem as you are blocks from the I93 and I95 junctions. The common areas were very clean.

Very good place to stay
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was alright, coffee could had been stronger, and lots of different flavor creamers but no regular Half & Half

All was good, very comfortable, love the beds

The staff was kind and courteous.
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

The room and building did not appear very clean...upon entrance we could smell an odor of a dog that had presumably been in the room recently. We were woken up at 6am the first morning by several other people on our floor, who were in separate rooms but seemed to be traveling together, who didn't stop making noise for hours. The walls were paper thin so we could hear everything.

The staff was kind and courteous.

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

The breakfast was laking.
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was laking. I understand its free but there was no meat at all. And the doughnut made my wife a bit quezy for the ride home. I stopped at dunkin doughnut for a real breakfast after

The room was spacious, clean, and comfortable.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Because the motel chose to keep lovely green space around most of it, we ended up in the back parking area, which was a bit of a walk to the front door--especially inconvenient when it was cold (for May) and rainy. Also, the first night we had no washcloths in our bathroom; the next day we were shorted hand towels. (I'm sure if we had notified the front desk they would have been provided, but we didn't bother.) The addition of a toaster, with bread or bagels would enhance the breakfast bar.

The room was spacious, clean, and comfortable. The pool was very large and enjoyable to use. The location was perfect for us- close to family we were coming to see, and easy to get to from the highway. It had a continental breakfast, which is always a plus, although it was fairly limited in its offerings. Our room was very quiet, with no noise from the street, and looked out over a beautiful flowering tree. Plenty of free parking available. Front desk staff were very nice and efficient.

Wouldn't stay again
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The bed was VERY uncomfortable. I am a short haired blonde and there were long black hairs ALL OVER the bed and the shower. The "non-smoking" room reaked of cigarettes, and I had a child with me so that was not good. I said something about it an was simply told "well you're in a non-smoking room it shouldn't smell" Dirty room. Rude staff. Horrible "breakfast" Pool was ok.