Reviews of Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sacramento 2 stars

10800 Olson Drive , Rancho Cordova, CA 95670, USA

#17 of 17 hotels in Rancho Cordova

6.2

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

I would never return as long as the same folks are still running it. very poor management
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Beds- Non-Smoking

very dirty. floors not cleaned for a long time. towel was dirty. it really is a filthy place I would not stay in again if it was free. scary people staying there long term. elect plugs installed upside down, definitely not to code. probably catch fire someday. coffee table had not been cleaned. wine rings from previous guests still there. I could go on, but probably not needed. poor management was not in touch with the help, as the things we asked for were not done. asked to have the unit cleaned next day. told them we would be gone 11 to 3. showed up at 4 and they were just beginning. we checked out 2 days early and changed our minds and the desk folks I talked to did not follow through, so the next day the crew was not aware we were still there. 2 of the 3 drawers were broken so could not open in the bedroom. AC broken in the other room.

bed good.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Pet policy
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Was there a week while on business first day was told it was not customary to clean the room every day . Had to ask twice to have clean towels brought to room ended up having to get them ourselves. Room needed some maintainance. Only reason we did not leave was pet policy and lack of rooms in immediate area. Property could use a up grade. Bed was not that great but not uncomfortable. Room lighting was dim had to turn on extra lights. Would not really go back. Next time will pay extra for pet at other Hotel.

Pet policy

only one night, near where my meetings were and good value, but some room for improvement
    • Queen Room - Disability Access

The motel description should note that there is no elevator to the second level. A supposedly accessible room - had a bathtub and it had NO handrails. Many lights outside (a good thing for security, I guess) but drapes were not designed to keep out light and loose door fitting to jamb allowed light in around 3 sides of door - room much too light at night.

Very quiet

frusterating
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Beds- Non-Smoking

The coffee pot didn't, work, the hair dryer didn't work. The drawers on the dresser were broken and unusable. We never had the right number of towels, spoke to the desk and maintenance folks several times and nothing was resolved. Will never stay at Red Roof in again

It was close to the area we were in

Discriminates against documented service animals
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Beds- Non-Smoking

Heroin needles on property! Lots of homeless, mentally disturbed, and shady characters. The maintenance men are too nice to the shady characters. My car was broken into and things were stolen. Not pet friendly. DO NOT RECOGNIZE SERVICE ANIMALS AS SERVICE ANIMALS AND KICKED ME AND MY FAMILY OUT. GAVE US 1 MORE NIGHT AND THEY MOCKED US LAUGHED AT US AND CRACKED JOKES ABOUT US AS WE PACKED OUR FAMILY AND BELONGINGS WITH NO WHERE TO GO.

The pool was nice. And one hispanic female with long hair was extremely kind helpful and caring

You’ve been warned!
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

You’ve been warned!!! DONT GO!! Soon as u pull in you will want to run! I disputed my charge for this hotel and wouldn’t recommend it if it was the last resort

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Pleasant
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I took a bath, but something was wrong with the valve mechanism that keeps the water from draining. I used a cup to stop up the drain..

The beds were very comfortable. I like having lots of pillows.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Crappy and in a crappy location
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Live-in lowlifes everywhere. Weed smoke everywhere. Homeles guy sleeping in stairwell... was wondering if any of my belongings would still be there when i returned each day, so i took everything with me every time i left the room.

I used booking.
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Beds- Non-Smoking

I used booking.com to lock in a rate for the nights we stayed. instead of honoring that amount I was charged the full amount. Not ok. They also need to be more mindful of who is there. Some guy tried to sell me drugs as I was about to enter my room where my children were.

Probably will not stay here again
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Beds- Non-Smoking

Definitely no frills, but the front desk guy was asleep and there wasn’t even coffee. At least find a worker who will stay awake to do their job and have coffee ready. It was 6am and the very least we were expecting coffee. The front desk guy could care less about us. We disturbed his sleep and he was not happy. He was irritated that he had to open the door.

It’s much cheaper than surrounding hotels

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Never again...
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Beds- Non-Smoking

One of the queen beds was broken, and my brother couldn't sleep on it room 322, I am beyond furious and demand a refund. Never have I stay in a hotel that the staff didn't inform us the bed was broken.

The hotel agent.

Do not stay here
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Beds- Non-Smoking

Staff was rude..toilet was broke and took thwm 2 hours to have someone come fix it...only got 2 towels for 4 people and then we called front desk for more and was told they dont have extra towels...toilet paper ran out they said they qill bring more to the room in 5 minutes and then never showed up i had to go buy my own

AC was cold.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Contractors doing construction after normal business hours on property. Older male employee was creeping around the bushes at 9 o'clock at night. I thought he was homeless or mentally ill. I asked him what he was doing and he replied he worked there. Saw him behind the counter in the office thereafter.

AC was cold. Room was clean.

NEVER BOOK AT THIS LOCATION / HOTEL. Experience left me upset with Red Roof Inn in general.
    • Queen Suite

no elevator. My mom who is 80 had to cllimb up the ladder. don't know who they qualify for handicap friendly place. Even their own housekeeping staff has to carry things up the stairs or use pulley to get all the linen up.

The facility is poor; no elevator for 2nd and 3rd level; Day time staff was completely uncooperative to accommodate -and even try to see if there was any early check in possible; No breakfast or even tea available in morning. The night staff was kind to give personal tea-bags to make tea.

Not much.
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

We were put on the do not rent list saying we had unregistered guests in our room. We didn’t know anybody from this area and it wasn’t true but we were told to leave. We asked to speak to the person who told them that rumor and we were told we had 2 hours to vacate or they would call the police and have us arrested. Very poor management. Poor communication skills and definitely not people persons.

Not much. Very scary area to be staying in

Will look elsewhere next time
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

This is a hotel they have tried to spruce up. Too bad they don't do regular deep cleaning. We pulled the bed away from the wall to look for additional outlets, YIKES so dirty! Also, this is not a great neighborhood. Stay on the south side of hwy 50 & you will do better.

It was ok but would have been better if Booking knew how many people can fit on a bed. 5 people2beds
    • Queen Room - Disability Access

I had booked a room for 2 adults and 2 kids in one room and one adult in another and when we walked into the room there was only ONE bed for the 4 of us. Not a great start, not the hotel's fault, Booking's fault. Luckily, the hotel was almost completely booked except for One, 2 bedroom suite with no TV and smelled musty. I was at the mercy of the vendor who could have really juiced me but only charged me double the price I had found on Booking. Not satisfactory.

Never red roof inn again. Spend the extra money, stay somewhere nice.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Cleaning of the room. Clearly they don't wash top bedcover often. Dirty with stains all over it. The rolling chair was equally disgusting.

People running around the third floor at full speed at 4 am. Yelling, screaming. Loved that.

Will never choose this hotel in the future
    • Queen Suite

They refused to honor confirmed request of groud floor room. Room was non smoking but had a strong smell of cigarettes Beds were very uncomfortable Towels felt like sandpaper Many homeless on grounds gave an uneasy feeling

Location was close to the event we were in town to see

The first time I stayed there I was able to bring all my...
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

The first time I stayed there I was able to bring all my pets and the lady that was checking me and was very nice The next time I stayed there there was a one pet limit and I was told I would get kicked out of the room if I had any more pets so I haven't been back but I can tell it was the staff at Rancho Cordova that made the one pet limit which I think is a bunch of bull and the person taking me and was very rude

Horrible, Bookings.com should remove them!
    • Deluxe 1 Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

The first room I had was full of nats! I was swatting nats for two days. The wall was plastered but left unpainted, the sink stopper handle came out in my hand, the bottom dresser draw was broken and hanging. the second room they put me in the light switch at the door did not work, had to feel my way to the bed where there are lights above the bed but the closest one did't work, the bottom dresser draw did'nt open at all, the faucet in bath tub just kept turning around in full circles you had to be sure you turned to exactly "off" or the water kept flowing. I talked to Natalla about the conditions she says "we don't know things are wrong unless people (quests?) tell them. What are maids for other then sheets and towels?

Location to freeway

Very basic hotel, decent beds and place to sleep for a couple nights
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Beds- Non-Smoking

3 floors, no elevator! Not enough towels in our room, 2nd day no towels, had to call to get some. Still only 1 wash cloth, no hand towel, and 2 bath. Shabby paint in the bathroom, dripping and peeling, bathroom fan out of order. Needs some quality upgrades.

Beds and linens were nice. Had laminate flooring, better than carpet, but looking old. Nice size room.

Never again.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access

Poorly maintained. Cheap, uncomfortable mattress. Noisy, sound from room above and outside. Trash truck can in at 3:30 AM. Stepped in dog poop when I got out of my truck.

Low price

The room smelled like cigarette smoke.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room smelled like cigarette smoke. Even though it’s a “smoke free hotel”. All my clothes ended up grabbing the odor as well. Overall the smell was ridiculously nasty. Only reason we stayed here was because it was last minute since hotels.com messed up our previous reservation. Never again!

Ok for 1 night
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Paint peeling on the doors, rippled unmatching flooring. Never seen a hotel room with vinyl hardwood floors. Not very homey. Mattress is about 25 years old needs a new mattress! Curtains not completely attached to the rod. Door questionably shuts. Could’ve used some window shears for the morning when some man came looking in my window when we were trying to have the window curtains open.Scary!! Shady area.

Cheap place to stay for one night. Reasonably clean.

Back to Motel 6!
    • Queen Room - Disability Access

Oops. This is the box I should have written my dismay.

I always stay at Motel 6 and thought I would try something new. I really enjoyed the room size and layout. A desk with comfy high back chair added another zone. I opted for fridge/microwave. I was greatly disturbed by two Chihuahuas on both sides. The cavalier owner had leashes on them but did not hold leashes! They came into my room at least twice. They barked incessantly day and night. I called front desk and "our noise policy starts at 10 p.m." Signs in the lobby seem like ONE pet is allowed. There is an etiquette!? It turns out at check out I was informed my credit card was charged and not just held as the policy says when paying CASH at check out! Essentially charged twice since the credit card "refund" takes up to 2 weeks!!! Tainted my whole visit.

Stay here if you want a lower cost option but don't expect a good nights sleep
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Almost everything. Room was extremely loud with neighboring rooms penetrating the walls. Loud people out on the balcony and parking lot all night long.

Cheapest hotel in the area the night I booked

Stayed here a few times this Year so far... in some ways its better than the newest property on Watt
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Beds- Non-Smoking

maybe offering some Danish in the Morning??

The Coffee machine in the Lobby was the BOMB!! its like a Starbucks in a Machine best of all its FREE!! plus the Staff overall are Happy and Helpful... Olivia is GREAT

The staff is very rude and the place is very very dirty.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I didn't like anything there, worst place I have ever stayed.

There isn't any staff and the receptionist is very rude. The facility is very unclean and awful. will never stay here.

It’s okay for a couple of nights but not for a long term stay !
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Beds- Non-Smoking

Too noisy...maintenance worker slammed doors , maid service , bathroom fan old and very noisy ! Old noisy metal medal mattress !

The location was great , plenty of stores , dining facilities, Gas Stations!

My number #1 stay next time
    • Deluxe 1 Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

Maybe fruit for breakfast ?

My bed was a little soft but I slept caddie corner, the night staff was very helpful. Tipped a minimum $2 per night to the maid staff, that really paid off.....excellent service!! Explained I have COPD asked for ground floor, granted.

Scary
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Other guests yelling and swearing at each other. Think human trafficking and prostitution activity occurring at this location. Very scary to hear it right outside my hotel door.

Clean

Please dont stay there remove from booking .com horrible place
    • Queen Room - Disability Access

Horrible disgusting room peeling paint hair dirt pieces of trash peeling baseboards dirty walls holes in door , no mini fridge or microwave but I paid full price . tweakers walking around everwhere stained sheets . nothing like the pictures or reviews . I took pictures to post . distugst and I paid $74.00 for a room we were afraid to sleep in . horrible

All bad

I give it 2.5 stars for only staying 1 night.
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Beds- Non-Smoking

I didn't like that they could do better maintaining their bathrooms. Even a fresh new paint could make a whole difference.

I like that there was a starbucks, target, ulta, and ross in walking distance.

I enjoyed my stay
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

One lady Beoncia worked front desk she was mean for no reason. And one weird guy that appeared at front office small guy very derogatory

Nice location nice stay

Overall other than checking in the stay was excellent.
    • King Suite

The staff on the other hand is bothering. The girl up front was stressed out and clearly didn’t want to be there. I watched her check in 4 guests and she didn’t smile once or properly acknowledge anyone as they came through the doors. Maybe she needs a day off. It would have been nice to walk in and feel welcomed.

The room is beautiful.

Disguisting and very disapointed
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Beds- Non-Smoking

Staff unprofessional Maids rude and unfriendly Rooms infested with roaches and bed bugs! Asked to speak to manager and no one replied

Nothing- disguisting staff and rooms were nasty and smelled infested with roaches

They switched my room because of the bathroom issue.
    • Deluxe 1 Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

There was something unpleasant in the bathroom trash can. They moved us higher that our first room

They switched my room because of the bathroom issue.

It was horrible and i will never come back. I left before he reservation was over.
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Beds- Non-Smoking

The place here was awful. I would give no stars if this wasn’t an automated scoring system. The beds were basically box springs, the floor wasn’t swept and made my feet black, the hair dryer was all wires and springs, everything was ripped or broken, and the walls had holes in it and needed a desperate pain job. Worst of all, i found blood splattered on the walls near the sink.

My husband & myself do enjoy the hotel and their location very much!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

No microwave and I wish for a heated pool/jacuzzi.

I wish that they had a microwave somewhere too use! I wish that they had an elevator! The establishment and our room was and always is very clean.

I needed a place to stay because my Airbnb sucked scary. I needed something cheap and fast:
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Parking had a few unloaded big rigs taking up most parking spots. The non smoking rooms had a used cigarette in it when I checked into the room. No remote. WiFi wasn’t available, though there was a code offered (having a code given without asking is a plus). Not having a refrigerator nor microwave amenity.

I liked the price and availability to book in a hurry with ease. A WiFi code given at check in without asking for one. No bugs seen (trust me the last time there was presence).

Not bad for the price but would have expected it to be cheaper for the accommodations.
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Beds- Non-Smoking

Found a roach, they only offered to switch rooms which would do nothing because it means the whole motel has them. WiFi isn’t too fast and you have to keep signing in. Lots of homeless in the area dumpster diving. No elevator.

Beds are firm which is nice and no bedbugs. Parking seems secure as I kept my two vehicles loaded with household supplies (in the process of moving) and they weren’t broken into.

Olivia at the front desk is amazing and a real asset to your company!
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Beds- Non-Smoking

Being cold and the bathroom I had to clean upon checking in to the room.

The heater didn't work, and they said they were sold out of rooms & couldn't change our room dispite having my 14yr old daughter with cancer in the room. It was so cold we could see our breaths, no joke. The bathroom wasn't very clean either.

It was ok
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Staff was kind of rude when checking in.. Then when I was checking out I rang the door bell like 12xs and the staff member didnt wake up could see them sleeping so I just left. The heater was old and damaged.no coffee maker in room and no hair dryer . also there were mattresses thrown in the parking lot then some where moved the next day by the dumpster.

Location was nice bed was comfortable.

Property currently under repair construction but it was not noisy during our stay.

Floors should have been cleaned better. Gritty, my feet left dirt marks in the bath tub when I went barefoot beforehand.

Liked the size of room, had good chairs & table area. Liked the bathroom separate from room.

I didnt like seeing house keepers scrubbing lobby with...
    • Deluxe 1 Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

I didnt like seeing house keepers scrubbing lobby with Clorox as we were trying to check in. Also there was fecal matter on walls in the bathroom and on toilet roll dispenser. I didnt like the lighting. And for a non-smoking area there were people smoking near our room.

Very nice, but bring earplugs.
    • Deluxe 1 Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

Other guests are noisy at night. Bring ear plugs if you want to sleep.

I have stayed here several times and am happy with every thing but one, which is not really the motel's fault. See dislike..

The pictures of this room must be from ten years plus ago.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The pictures of this room must be from ten years plus ago. My covers and sheets were stained and the room was dirty. I called and complained and they said that oh so you don’t want them stay the second night and I was like no I definitely will not be. They didn’t even offer to change the sheets. I’m very disappointed and I will not be staying there again. My stay was unacceptable.

Over all great stay
    • Deluxe 1 Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

Filters in ac unit need changing. No good for asthma. Construction workers blocked me from getting downstairs (very hazardous).

My room was very comfortable, clean and close to the office

Nice pleasant stay and affordable hotel.
    • Deluxe 1 Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

Could'nt get any ice, and ways to get fresh towels. Toilet was plug up, plunger would of help. Tried to contact someone about toilet and need of ice and fresh towels.

It's location and reasonable policies.

Run down accomodation with good prices to compensate.
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Many stairs. Place was under active noisy construction. Cigarette butts every where. Runners down room. Chips in fixtures. Heater smelled horrible. Very bad maintainence to what looks like it used to be a nice proper hotel. I was only ok with these conditions becos I was in a safe neighbourhood and the price was good. Staff was very curt.

Decent mattress. Great prices.

The bathroom was great, all brand new.
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

The black shoe print on the sheets.

The bathroom was great, all brand new. The bed was comfortable but there was a black shoe print on the white sheets,nasty.

Well worth the stsy
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Beds- Non-Smoking

Under construction and a little noisy at 8 am with drilling above my room.

The price for what you got was good rooms are room and location is good staff was excellent overall I would recommend

Absolutely disgusting!
    • Deluxe 1 Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

This hotel needs to be reported to the Health Department....seriously! It was absolutely disgusting! There was dense amounts of hair everywhere, in all different lengths and colors, both human head, beard, pubic, and animal. It was in the sink, on the counters, on the bed head board, hanging off the phone cord, and everywhere on the floor. In all honesty, it looks like they have not mopped in weeks, and possibly do a quick sweep. The corners of all the rooms are clumps of dense hair and dust. I was so disgusted that I could not even sleep. And the shampoo and lotions were also used. I stated my concern the next day about the issues, where they were, and asked them to have it cleaned upon my return. Came back after work, and nothing had been taken care of. All the hair was still there in the exact same places, and it seemed as if they had done a quick mop, and changed the trash cans. I couldn't even change my hotel because there was a storm up north in which had forced customers down to book up all the respectable hotels nearby. So, I stuck it out. Also, the front desk personnel seemed ghetto. I would say that it is not the hotels fault...But they need to fire there maids and get new ones, because they are the ones that clean the rooms, and are a huge face of the hotel. And also get some more respectable and profession front staff.

They provided a microwave and fridge.

Had some construction going on during the day but was quiet...
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Had some construction going on during the day but was quiet at night. Check in was fast and the guy was noce. But at check out nobody was in the office to check us out. All on all it was a good stay.

Location was great, friendly staff, flat screen TV with...
    • Deluxe 1 Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

Uncomfortable chair for desk--height could not be adjusted. Can get a bit noisy if you have people next door to you--thin walls.

Location was great, friendly staff, flat screen TV with refrigerator and microwave. Variety of coffee choices, available at reception 24hrs. Fast Internet!

Just enough unhappy to give me a negative impression.
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Beds- Non-Smoking

Woman at check in desk was very unfriendly. Never smiled. Was slouched down in her chair when I entered, and her bodily action indicated it was a bother for her to get up to check me in. Bordered on rudeness. Will not stay at that Red Roof again. Last month I stayed at the Comfort Inn up the road about 5 miles. The staff was friendly, helpful and accommodating. Hotel room very nice. And they had free breakfast. It makes you feel welcome when the staff is friendly. Ya, it was $20 more more but worth it.

Had a good night sleep.

You get what you pay for
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The area didn't feel safe. A lot of smell of urine outside. Leaky faucet in room. Bathroom tub and toilet dirty. Walls dirty and room wasn't really clean to even normal standards. But I guess that's why it was cheap. Really questionable people all over the place at ALL hours walking around.

The wifi worked great.

its really close to the freeway
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

the big problem was the rat in the kitchen area, even when i did went to the office and make my complaint they don't even offer me something nothing, the only thing was a sorry. i thing i am posting the photos so u can see how imposible was to expend the night there. first time i see a rat in a hotel room no even at the cheaper ones 🤢💔

its really close to the freeway

Did not know there were eggs or any protein.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The mattress was pretty springy. A more solid one would have been nice but for one night it was ok.

Did not know there were eggs or any protein. Thought breakfast was the standard sugar cereal, pastry and high carb offering. Did not bother to go to the breakfast before we left at 7 am. The price was right. Lighting in bed was good for reading. Clean room

Good value and location for my needs.
    • Deluxe 1 Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

Property needed a little updating and/or sprucing up.

The staff was very pleasant and accommodating. The room was basically clean and adequate. I liked that there was a small fridge and microwave. Convenient location. Appropriately priced. Would stay again.

Great place for the price and then some.
    • Deluxe 1 Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

Nothing. Just really nice for the value.

This is a very nice asset to this chain. It is in an excellent location. I have never been disappointed staying here. Kind of my personal secret hideout. Very close to lots of restaurants as well as nice shopping: Target, Marshalls, Ross, Ulta, Michaels, Wal-Mart.

Wonderful staff, amazing location and great value
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Beds- Non-Smoking

The night we stayed there there was a very noise couple of children which helped me realize the walls are a little on the thin side, but obviously I don't hold the staff responsible for a parent who fails to control their child.

The staff was extremely friendly and seemed eager to ensure I enjoyed my visit. At one point I requested additional towels for my room and mentioned it was for the pool. They brought me extra towels for my shower as well as wash clothes and enough pool towels for my family. The location is directly across the street from Target, Panda Express, Ross, Marhshalls and more. It's also next door to Starbucks and a frozen yogurt shop. Anything you might have forgotten to pack is right across the street!

• Deluxe 1 Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

Room has smell of smoke and also had mosquitos. Staff sprayed some perfume but it didn't help. They could not allocate another room on lower floor as we had lor of luggage. Overall disappointed.

The staff was friendly and kind.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The sink in the bathroom seemed to be clogged..it definitely needed some fixings.

The staff was friendly and kind. The service was great! Bed was comfortable!

Not a happy experience
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Beds- Non-Smoking

The floor in room was dirty, air conditioner sounded like a airplane taking off. Was disappointed that two days the cleaning Pearson did not give coffee.

Bed was comfortable, liked the shower.

good value
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

the fitness room wasn't working, the pool was out of service for a week, the a/c gave off a terrible smell and the dresser drawers were diificult,the parking lot had lots of trash

the parking was great and the nearby shops were great, wifi was great and the bed was nice

will never stay there ever again
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

charged more becasue of rooms been booked, when i had booked aheafd

I made my reservation a weeka ahaed to obtain a great pric when we arrived i was charged more becuase of the all rooms been booked.

Right off freeway
    • Deluxe 2 Queen Beds- Non-Smoking

Bed was terrible. Hair dryer didn't work and never could get me one. The people staying there were sketchy. Didn't enforce the non smoking rules.

Right off freeway

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

5.5
    Don't stay at this place. Very bad staff!
    • Deluxe 1 Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

Very bad customer service. The check in staff (one lady) was very bad. No customer orientation. Unfriendly... You can tell she hates her job...Very unhelpful. I will not satya at that place anymore!

This place is awful

Read above!!

This place was an outrage. I booked the room through booking.com and when I got there they didn't have my reservation. Then they told me they didn't except cash. I was given a different price online then they tried to charge me over the counter and don't even get me started on how filthy and disgusting the rooms were! Our door barely locked. They gave us one towel and when we asked for another they told us housekeeping had already left so we couldn't have anymore. This was at 6:00 p.m.! There were burn holes on the blankets on the bed, stains all over the walls of God only knows what. It was noisy and for the price we paid I feel like we should have gotten a refund. I do not recommend this location to anyone. Ever. I will never stay here again.

Bare Bones
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

NO amenities in the room! Nothing. Very small room. Seems like they have very strict policies on parking etc. made it feel like an unsafe part of town. The room door had been busted through in the past which made me feel unsafe. If you just need a bed to sleep in, this place is fine but if you are wanting to spend any time at the hotel, STAY SOMEPLACE ELSE.

Staff was courteous. Coffee machine in lobby was good.

Don't waste your money, stay at Motel 6 instead!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room I booked was not available, they tried to put me on the second floor, but I got a small room with a standard bed instread. The people in the room above made noise un til 3am in spite of my complaint to the night office. Overall it was disappointing and I wkill never stay at a Red Rood Inn again.

Top Flight Security
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

While I was waiting to check in, a roach literally fell out down from the ceiling. When I alerted the security guard that was standing near by, he walked out and started talking to the security guard outside. They did not take care of it until the woman at the feont desk asked then to kill it. Also, there waa this guy who walked in while I was waiting and he was completely inappropriate, making uncomfortable comments and trying to force me to take his number. The woman at the front desk was busy checking in a businessman who had purchased several rooms for his employees, but yet again the SECURITY guard was outside running his mouth.

The young lady working the desk was extremely nice.

Loved it!
    • Deluxe 1 Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

I loved that the inn offered free, gourmet coffee and tea any time. I like drinking coffee, especially after a long drive. Me and my sister drove in from out-of-state late at night. It was a huge relief not having to go find a coffee shop at night. The room was clean and comfortable. The TV was working and had programs that we liked to watch as opposed to some other places we have stayed in.

Browse Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sacramento traveller photo gallery