Reviews of Red Roof Inn San Antonio - SeaWorld/Northwest 2 stars

6880 Northwest Loop 410, San Antonio, TX 78238, USA

#225 of 301 hotels in San Antonio

• Deluxe Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

They were very busy! The young lady up front was Very busy! People were upset at her. She wad doi g her best as fast as possible.

A pleasant stay, however they were very busy!

• Deluxe Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

the bathroom floor had something sticky , like it wasn't cleaned very well.

the room was fairly clean an ac was cold in the room had to change the tempature.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Not secure, outside doors do not lock. No top sheets on beds, spreads filthy w holes. 1 towel for 2 people, no hangers, none to b had at front desk.Trash from former guest in bedside table. No outlets for devices. Roaches. 2nd day, same stuff, no towels, trash still in drawers, even though we had alerted staff. housekeeping took back towels we collected ourselves the night before at midnight, 1st time available. Towels supplied were floor mats as they have no towels. One bed had a top sheet, one did not. Pool needed to be shocked, I would not have left my children in it. 4.2 is not what i would have rated. That is very deceiving, more like a 1. Only bright thing was staff. Offered to move us to another room, when i checked that room out, the bathroom door was closed, when i opened, it was hot and steamy, and towels were all over the floor. Some one had obviously used the shower very recently. It is the Bates Motel.

Location, working a trade show. Front desk staff doing their best in an obviously poorly managed facility. Quiet

• Deluxe Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

refrigerator didn't work the entire stay. The hotel was uncomfortably hot. Hotel entrances/exits were NOT secured ever! Room door lock malfunctioned more times than I could count.

• Deluxe Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

the shower, room condition, actual room space, shower ran extremely poor, one dresser draw was broken with a large hole in the bottom, no plate in the microwave, we had to move out of each others way to get by in the room and was not close to downtown attractions.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Specifically picked this hotel because it had a pool. We left the park earlier to make it to the pool and when we get there they tell us the pool isn’t opened because the pump is broken. The shower knob was broken and fell off when I was taking a shower. The shower also had mold. I did not have an iron or a blow drier in my room like the descritption said it would. The hotel said it was non smoking, but yet the whole second floor smelled like cigarettes. My room was also hard to find since It didn’t have a tag on the door. I Do not recommend this hotel. I would never stay here again.

• Deluxe Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

Stairwells. Dirty. Office. Access. Blocked. Off. Due. To. Paint. Only. One. Washcloth. Asked. For. More. N. Had none!!! Asked. For. Room. To. B. Serviced. And. Only. Partially. Done!

Price. N. Location

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It wasn't clean and the beds were to old they made me get a backache.

The hotel was close to everything like restaurants,walmart and park attractions!

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Everything!!!! The rooms looked nothing like they show online. Our bath tub did not drain. The sink in the room ran right onto the floor. Wood pieces stuck out from the entertainment center and hurt my daughter. The electrical outlets did not work. The tv did not work. There was no phone in the room. It smelled horrible in the room! There was no microwave. The neighbors next door left a dog by himself and he cried and barked for 4 hours straight during sleeping hours.

Absolutely nothing!!! This was the worst experience and hotel ever!!!

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The property looks very neglected and dumpy. It was in obvious need of repairs or some mild remodeling. The rooms had the bare minimum of amenities. I certainly was not looking for anything luxurious, but I would’ve thought that for more than $200 for just two nights that it would’ve been nicer than it was.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I did not like that comforter had blood stains on it I went and asked for another comforter and changed it out myself

The manger don’t know her name Was great my sons watch was missing and she was genuinely concerned about it she asked house keeping if they had seen it

• Deluxe Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

Room smelled pretty bad. The WiFi there does not reach the further rooms. Was never able to get a connection on WiFi so I ended up having to go to Starbucks.

Clean, quiet.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

On first day, we were woken up by fire alarm .. someone had pulled. After being woken up we then we weren't able to shower as we had no hot water. We leave hotel to come back in the evening and housekeeping had not cleaned our room or left clean towels.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No hot water in our room. The front desk clerk moved us to a different room after telling us to let the water run for 30 minutes at 12 midnight then the room we moved to was a total downgrade from the room we had pulse the toilet wouldn’t stop running

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

had to ask for another room...first room smelled and toilet cover was broken. Second room shower railed was torn out of the wall. had to keep asking for towels. Air conditioner was loud. Smell like weed in the hallway.

no breakfast

• Deluxe Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

I love it so i wouldnt say i didnt like it. Id love to stay in it again with no doubt. I will tell my folks to stay there so yeah i loved it!

It was a comfortable hotel to stay in. Id love to stay again with no problem. Good and safe place to stay in. I would tell my friends and family to stay at the hotel because it was an awesome experience. The staff was reallh nice to me. Will recommend it to anybody i know that will take a trip there.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Unclean room, air cond dirty, not enough towels, no coffee in room, no ice bucket, shower had mildew and water was to hot and couldn't be regulated. Just a few things.

Can't think of a single thing we liked. Will not be staying at this hotel again.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The first room we were given had a loud AC unit and the light fixture fell off the wall when we tried to turn it on. Moved into a room with a shower that wouldn’t drain and a bed that left my husband and I unable to walk the next day. Would never stay at a red roof inn again and will tell everyone the same.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Blood on pillows Sheets were dirty Mildew, mold, or dirt on the walls & ceiling Bathroom smelled like urine Kids running down the hallways Toenail or fingernail on the floor (not from us)

Location was good enough for us SeaWorld & downtown wasn’t too far

• Deluxe Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

Pilows were very flat and there was a drunk woman running up and down halls screaming looking for her man I guess that’s what she kept saying anyway at 1am

• Deluxe Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

My rental car got broken into, I received No feedback from management after I asked them to review the cameras, the light in my bathroom went out, & the shower curtain rod was literally falling off the wall from water damage. I took photos, asked the manager for assistance, but it Never got taken care of, Nor did she even offer to switch me into a new room. I left early.

Devon the night staff was friendly, courteous, & helpful. Linda was too. Had it not been for them two, I would have rated it All frownie faces.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

My room did NOT have a microwave as indicated in the description of the room. I didn't notice until I went to warm up food. Called the desk and was told ALL ROOMS don't have them and it was too late to get one. Also there appeared to be a towel shortage. Each day I had to personally go get towels after waiting an hour the first time I called asking for extra.

The room was nice and clean. Other than the one lady that answered when I called about the microwave, the staff was friendly.

• Deluxe Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

We were first checked into a handicapped room. There was no hair dryer or iron. We were given another room after the first night. The bathroom walls had holes. We noticed roaches the last night we were there.

That we are able to take our dogs

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

When i got there I still had tok wait 20 min too get in my room due to them still cleaning it ,I arrived at 630pm when I was told I could check in after 3pm ....then after me and my kids waited for them to finish cleaning we still had to wait a additional 10 min for them to make the bed ,then they changed us rooms because the air wouldn't work ...bad part is the Receptionist mumbled under her breath and said well this is not the Marriott .

That it only took me 3 times to tell them about my over flowing toilet !!

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Got there a little after 7pm on Wednesday to a room that wasn’t ready. Opened the door & it looked like someone had just left! Went to tell the front desk & she was like just wait so the lady can come and clean it! Check in time is at 3pm mind you! Wasn’t offered another room or discount, had to wait about 45 minuets for room. Unpleasant smell, dirty pillows, no clean towels available was told to wait until they washed some! Had to make a Walmart run for towels & cleaning supplies just to feel at ease! Apparently there are people living out the hotel. Kids were loud and running up & down the halls like they were at a playground & a car was stolen from there the same night. Those internet pics are old don’t do it! Will never use again. The worst $280 I’ve ever spent😡

The only thing good is the location

• Deluxe Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

Cigarette burns on blankets. Our First room looked like it has been broken into. Nightmare. People yelling in the hallway. Heading towards our room one evening and walked past a female escort to put it politely.

Rooms were terrible. We asked for 2 rooms next to each other weeks in advance. One room was on the 1st floor and the other on the 3rd floor. Room smelled like they were trying to cover up dirty diapers with an over powering cherry smell (they put a cherry smelling square thing in front of the air conditioner to spread the smell which my husband was allergic to). Bathroom was disgusting. Only 2 towels for 4 people. Ceiling had mold spots and hair left from previous people. Only one flat pillow per person and when asked for more, they said they would go look for some and never heard back from them. Sheets had some dirty spots on them. No “do but disturb” sign. Floor was sticky, carpet dirty fridge didn’t work and smell made me want to puke. Air conditioner was broken. Heater blew out cold air. No hot water in bathroom sink. No hair dryer or outlets in the vanity or bathroom area. Front door had MAJOR gaps so we heard everyone that walked by/drove by. We were there for 2 nights and didn’t spend any time in the room. If we would have been spending more time in the room I would have gone somewhere else. It was awful. Never again. The pictures looked NOTHING like the 2 rooms we had.

Close to seaworld

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I wasn't able to use military discount since I booked through booking.com The room also had a little bit of a strange smell.

Nice updated room for the money spent

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

They over charged us an extra $2.06 on my card cause of the usage of the safe. We never even used it and even if we had, they should have told us that's an extra fee during check in. We got it all cleared and they refunded the money back.

cheap rooms and right across Ingram Mall, rooms had a microwave and small refrigerator. Not bad for the price

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Didn't like the location and the hotel. Didn't turn out to be like the pictures shown on booking.com app. When arriving, so many people were hanging out in the parking lot and had their room doors open... It was very ghetto.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room had a ugly smell, the sheets were washed but a little dirty. Restrooms lights barely worked. There was a fight on our second night involving cops and they kept us awake during the night and they weren’t kicked off the property, sure enough 30 min after they fought again and we were awake again.

• Superior King Room - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

I like everything there honestly the staff is good. So are the restrooms and sinks, I love how big the rooms are , they are very comfy and the beds are always made perfect. I will be going back again to stay there another night for sure..

Cleanliness

• Deluxe Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

The ceiling was falling down piece by piece in our bathroom. The knob to the tub was broken and took several tries to work it. Whenever, I would go to the desk, no matter the time of day, I would have to wait several minutes before anyone appeared from the back. Overall, it was not a great experience. No kind of breakfast, had to go to the main lobby to get ice, I didn't have a bucket in my room and was asked to walk all the way back to my room to double check for one. Luckily I was only in the room a short time each of the 4 days I was there.

It was cheaper than several surrounding properties. However, you get what you pay for.

• Deluxe Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

Excellent hotel with clean rooms and a very accommodating staff. I spent 9 consecutive nights there for work and had absolutely nothing bad to say. Will definitely stay with them again.

• Superior King Room - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

The bathroom and loomed nothing like pics online.microwave was missing the turntable and our sheets had blood on them. And had cigarette holes

Looked nothing like the pictures online. The bathroom was like i was in a locker room.

• Deluxe Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

i saw one small roach on the wall but what hotel or building doesn't have roaches. i can manage.

stayed here 3 times and each time i got the same service. the staff is nice and respectful. each time my room was made up to par with clean bedsheets. i enjoy staying here it's the only hotel i've been to and actually felt safe. the neighbors are never a bother. not the 5 star hotel if that's what you're looking for but for the prices and the nice rooms, it's definitely as 5 star you can get if you're on a budget. plan to book again.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The pool could've been cleaner. It was cold though, so I guess it didn't matter at the time.

The newly updated rooms was perfect. It was modern comfort.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Location and roads in San Antonio a real mess. Very confusing to get around. Weather was awful.

Room was clean, quiet, spacious. Was concerned for the price I paid but it worked out fantastic! Bed was comfortable, sheets ok, our window faced busy road but we all slept well. A/c worked well and so did heat and we needed both at different times. Would recommend!

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The towels were dirty and the sink had fingerprints on it, the toilet wasn't anchored to the floor.

The price was reasonable, but the room was dirty and smelled. I was not happy with this room, #328. Thank you.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Mattress was horrible felt very inexpensive and not very comfortable. Showers were super loud, thought I was going to wake the neighbors and when the neighbors did turn on their shower it woke us up. I realize the hotel is right off the highway, but it's crazy how loud the traffic noise was, it's like the door and walls didn't block out any sound.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Sadly, no iron , ironing board- the staff mentioned only on the 2nd floor cause on the 1st floor "they take it" No blow dryer & NO TOWELS ON SUNDAY as I'm done taking a bath!!!

I was given a room on the 2nd floor, but requested the 1st floor. I was given my request immediately.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Just that I had to stay on upper floor. But hopefully next time you can accommodate me in Handicap room.

I liked that to get directions to your place the receptionist was very helpful and friendly. The only thing I would appreciate it if you could put me on bottom floor and a handicap room because I have a bad back and bad knee. Thanks

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Low housekeeping staff, made you feel like they were doing you a favor cleaning your room and the end result was not good at that. Poor rating for this one.

Price

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

This was the second Red Roof of our trip. First flush of toilet and it overflows. Maintenance did get it fixed. Flooring again dirty. Bottom of feet would get black from floor and 25% of it was a wood type floor. Looked under beds, disgusting. Room was not cleaned on the second day here, so we checked out.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

first of all, we were killing roaches for the three days we were there. the temperature had dropped so we call front desk for some blankets, when we arrived the hotel does not have blankets, so we got another comforter. there was no weather stripping on the door and the wind was blowing in really bad. the gap in the door was 3/4 inches all the way around so that's why it was cold and that let all the roaches in. there was no hot water in both the sink and the tub, so we bathe in our friends house. the bath tub had a black stain all over and it looked like mold. housekeeping never came around because sheets and bedding were never done, I said never done. they came in to throw out the trash and that's about it. never got toilet paper and tissue, we had to supply our own. the only tissue we got had a little packet of ten tissues. and this is suppose to be a major hotel chain? the week before we stayed at a red roof inn in humble, tx and we thought that was bad. you really sunk really low with this one. never again will we stay or recommend your chain of hotels again. I probably could have stayed in the back of my car and enjoyed the stay better than your hotel. sorry to say, but you guys hit bottom with this place. we used the towels we had to cover the draft coming thru the door. your place is a joke.

nothing!!!!!

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The traffic noise was terrible. Maybe it would have been better in a different room. It is a basic facility, nothing to brag about. I would choose another location if it was a longer period.

It was clean. Location is close to SeaWorld.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

That it didn’t have breakfast. But it was a fair trade to have the fur baby with us.

Overall the hotel exceeded my expectation. It was newly renovated and was very pet friendly for the family fur baby.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Didn’t like the run down feel of the place. Dirty and unkept especially in the stairwells and lobby bathroom and rooms not at all clean enough. We had a broken shower handle, we had to be careful to not step in the sewage from the leaking toilet that wouldn’t flush, outlets that didn’t work, stained and trashy bedding and other broken items in the room. The air conditioner didn’t work all that well. The coffee pot was incredibly cheap. Also didn’t like having no paper towels. Also having an entire day charged for the previous day when I actually arrived after midnight the next day.

Staff allowed us to change rooms. There was a fridge and microwave.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

When we checked in which was late at night, we were told by the front desk employee that they did not have running hot water but that they were working on it. We were there two days and no hot water. Then as soon as we walked in to our room I spotted a cockroach on one of the nightstands (gross). And to top it off the shower didn’t work 😡

Front desk employees were polite and friendly.

• Deluxe Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

Photos online of this property were incredibly misleading. Hallways and stairwells were completely trashed. There were a lot of sketchy people hanging around outside. We were given a room that was occupied, then another room across the building. Stairwell card readers did not work so we had to keep the door propped open while unloading/loading. Staff was rude.

• Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

There was no hot water since their water boiler broke down however they did give us a little discount to make up for that but the hot water never worked and we stayed for 3 days/ 2 nights so we had to shower with cold water during our stay. It wasn't hell but it was an inconvenience.

• Deluxe Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

There was a general lack of cleanliness in the hotel and the rooms ,the property was smelly and the rooms were not always cleaned and made up there was no hot water for five days ,there was a lot of road noise making sleep a luxury and there is a lot of construction localy

The location of the property was well suited to the purpose of the trip access to the Highway was good and there was plenty of restaurants cafés and shops nearby

• Deluxe Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

The housekeeping of the rooms was hit and miss the TV remote did not work and was not fixed despite complaints, several (5) days without hot water ,the room was not cleaned and made up on two occasions .and there was a lot of road noise from the highway and construction

The location of the hotel was well suited to the requirements of the trip ,easy access to the main routes West and Northwest the staff were friendly and responsive

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

After being gone all day we came back and the room wasn't clean. That was really upsetting and having to do my own bed after being tired, and having my kids wait till I fixed the bed before laying them down.

Staff told us there wasn't any hot water, said it was ok to go else where or they could give us a 25% discount, which was great after we already had gotten a great deal in the 1st place. The location was perfect.

• Deluxe Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

the room was dirty and smelled stale not cleaned after complained, live roach, I killed still not cleaned the next day

the fact I was able to change to another room, which was better, but still did not clean the next day

• Deluxe Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

My original room , it air con was not working. Had to return to front desk and seek another room . The second room was hot during the day and fan speed did not work well. There was a dog that kept getting in the hall from out side.

• Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Bed was too hard. Couldn't sleep good, tossed and turned all night. Sheets were rough and we only had 3 pillows on a king size bed. No hair dryer in bathroom.

Clean and the room had a fridge and microwave. It was a large room with plenty of room for our stuff. Air conditioner was really cool.

• Double Suite with Two Double Beds - Disability Access

No hair dryer in the room, and restroom didn't have and air suction. Killed 2 roaches in the tub and one on the sink area.

Big extra room with sofa bed to sleep my grandkids in.They loved the pool

• Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

You all should have continental breakfast there's a gym on the third floor nobody uses I was there for 3 days nobody used the gym

it was my daughter's wedding the staff was courteous and friendly

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The kitchen people were nice

There was a roach in room and now I had to spray my house and blood on blanket Talk to manager and told him and he said he would r reimburse us for two day never saw the money

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Our light was out in the restroom and informed the front desk twice and still didn't fix the problem. Also saw roaches in our room.

Close to a lot of things

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Room seemed run down. When we entered it smelled very moldy and there was mold looking substance all over walls and ceiling. Got in so late it just dealt with it. Pillows were not good at all and for a double room to only have two towels was strange.

Room was a good size. Staff was nice.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The hotel needs some deep cleaning and fixing up. Walls are kind of thin, so you can hear everything.

The location was convenient being located right off the highway. Also had a lot of food and shopping around.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The staff was unprofessional. I requested an early check in and was told that it was confirmed. I waited in a long line for 30 min just to be told there weren't any clean rooms. The pool water was very cloudy and looked dirty. The room smelled horrible like they were covering up pet urine.

The location was convenient.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

A lot of people drinking in the parking lot with loud music. Very ghetto and uncomfortable. I booked with booking and it told me I could check in at 10:30 or 11 and when I got there I was told I could not check in until 2. No manager to speak to or anything

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

This place smelled very nasty. The staff was rude specially after we asked to be moved rooms because the AC in our room was not working. The Fitness center was dirty and no weights. There was mold on the ceiling and the bathtub was clogged and took about 30 minutes to completely drain. The toilet ran through our entire stay. The beds and pillows smelled and didn't have enough towels.

NOT SATISFIED ONE BIT I WILL NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN.

• Deluxe Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

Cleaner rooms, insulation on door was a joke, 1 inch gap on bottom where bugs can come right in if your on the 1st floor. Some lamps, a working vent in bathroom. Hangers in rooms and the advertized coffee pot and ironing board with iron.

Location was great!

• Deluxe Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

The bed springs popped every time you turned over in bed. Had to replace the key card four time and had to change rooms twice. Door lock batteries died once. Swimming pool area smelled of trash or garbage. The air condition was loud and rattled most of the time. Vending machines in lobby didn't work consistently.

• Deluxe Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

The pool was closed in the middle of the day for cleaning. There was a cigarette butt that fell out of my towel when I went to dry off. The fitness facility only had 3 machines and nine of them worked. There was a dead bug in my ice bucket

The bed was comfortable but was advertised as 2 queen beds but they were just full size

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The rooms had no towels no extra trash bags or toilet paper. When asking the front desk for towels they never had any. The door key was always getting reset. And the staff started off good when checking in and the last 2 days staff was rude, uncaring, and made the stay difficult.

• Double Suite with Two Double Beds - Disability Access

Staff at front desk was very friendly. Staff went the extra mile in assisting me to print electronic tickets I purchased when I had no access to a printer.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The shower curtain would not stay in place so water would get outside the shower

Staff was great and accommodating.i loved the shower head! Our fridge was not working, so we were offered another room immediately

• Deluxe Queen Bed - Non-Smoking

The 1st day the hotel ran out of towels, which is a little hard to understand given the industry. The person at the front desk was not helpful and was actually rude when asked about getting some. She was most likely frustrated a lot of people were asking, but it was frustrating.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Reserved the room for 2 adults 2 children on ground floor. Got the room on third floor, only had 2 bath towels. Went to front desk to ask for more towels. Front desk clerk extremely rude about it. Tried to put items in safe, batteries needed replacing. Went to desk to ask for replacement batteries, desk clerk rude again...stated weren't you just down here for towels. Eventually maintenance brought a handful of batteries up to the room to find ones that were good. AC unit had broken cover on it. I had small children with me...went outside to the car and a couple that must live there were sitting outside on the sidewalk touching each others genitals.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Room did not match pics, poor staff (Abigail - provided the worst customer service experience ever encountered). Poor cleanliness, and room felt damp and dingy!

Not much! Just a place to sleep!