Reviews of Red Roof Inn & Suites Pensacola East - Milton 2 stars

2672 Avalon Boulevard, Milton, FL 32583, USA

#3 of 4 hotels in Milton

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Nice quick stop but need better TV after a long drive!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Satellite TV was terrible, kept having terrible reception. Room had some dust and dirt in corners and a few cobwebs. Dead fly on bed. Small stain on sheets.

Staff was nice, bed was comfy. Layout of room was nice

Felt like staying with family /friends... Pleasant stay

Well the night time man, was kind of unpleasant.. My daughter arrived around midnight and he was kind of grumpy.they too had driven about 23 hrs. He just wasn't as friendly.

Chris checked us in.She was wondefful! She was very attentive. We had driven over 18 hrs , had some problems along The way and she said she was making us a fresh pot of coffee. That was the best greeting! Chris is a very pleasant lady and really made us feel welcomed. I felt like We were friends. ... The housekeeping staff were pleasant also. We even had to extend our stay and Chris made it an easy process

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

The hotel could use some upgrades but overall a clean, comfortable, and well staffed hotel.
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

I would have liked our room better if it had a microwave and a refrigerator. We traveled a long way and it really helps financially to not eat out. The microwave and refrigerator make it cost less to feed the family. The bathroom door was falling off the hinges, we were able to speak to the maintenance man who said he would take care of it.

The room was clean, bed was comfortable, and it was in a good location for us. The staff was helpful and friendly.

Could not watch tv .
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Disability Access - Non-Smoking

Could not watch tv . Signal was messed up. Tried to report it Thursday night , but phone was not working . Reported both Saturday at 1:00 pm. Was never fixed.

On e is enough

It was very damp- carpet must have been recently shampooed throughout entire floor. Food very limited and dry coffee creamer, instead of little creamers. Not very good.

The price

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Red Roof in was Great!
    • Deluxe King Room with Disability Access - Non-Smoking

People don't pick up after their dogs. I was picking up after my dogs and others.

The staff is very pleasant and professional. The rooms are very clean and refreshing. Have extended my stay for four more days!

Location was just where I needed to be.
    • Deluxe King Room with Disability Access - Non-Smoking

Wasn’t anything I didn’t like. My stay at red roof inn was excellent.

Location was just where I needed to be. Staff was excellent!! They found my sons glasses and got them to us. Room was clean.

Very clean, PERFECT economy rate hotel for a night or two on...
    • Deluxe King Room with Disability Access - Non-Smoking

The bed was not exceptionally comfortable, but not too bad. Also the continental breakfast was basically just bagels and cereal.

Very clean, PERFECT economy rate hotel for a night or two on business.

We enjoyed our stay and plan on staying again.
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

We loved the location. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We were very pleased with our room. Over the last two summers we have stayed fourteen nights at this location.

The beds were comfy as well as the pillows.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Not much options for breakfast. They provided pastries and bagels as well as cereal.

The beds were comfy as well as the pillows. The staff members were very friendly and treated you like family. Pet friendly.

It was amazing!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

I was going to try to book a 3rd room since 2 more family members decided to join the fun, but the rate was higher per night than the previous 2 rooms that I had already booked. I wish they could have left the 3rd room at same price since I booked 2 already, instead we had to stay in separate hotels. I know it wasn't the staffs fault, but maybe the policy should change for a walk-in rate for someone who had already booked rooms. I understand if we would not have booked any rooms than yes we would pay a walk-in rate, but not someone who had booked rooms already. Like c'mon can you please just charge the same price:)?

It was amazing! I booked 2 rooms and they were amazing! The rooms were both very clean and the beds were comfortable. Its an amazing place for family. My kids loved the pool and the rooms. The staff was super nice and helpful.

Waffle House next door.

A few hairs on our towels. I have a lot of hair so i definitely understand, but I would recommend hair nets to cleaning staff.

Waffle House next door. Friendly service. Comfortable beds. Plenty of hot water. Room was clean. Although there were many guests during our stay, we didn't have any noise issues.

The stay was clean and comfortable and I would stay there again.
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

The Wi-Fi didn't work for the first 2 days, however the folks at the front desk by-passed the problem so that I could get some work done. I would like to have been able to print my airline boarding pass, but that was not available.

The staff was wonderful. After having to leave a different hotel due to it's filthiness, the property was very clean and comfortable. The woman at the front desk allowed me to check in early and upgraded me to a huge immaculate room.

Comfortable for the Price
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

The carpet in our room on the first floor was visibly pulling up from the floor below and constantly felt damp. I wore flip flops the whole time so I wouldn't feel it. I also felt not having water available (other than in one vending machine that was sold out) is kind of ridiculous. Personally I drink alot of water and had to have it to take medication. We asked the front desk if we could buy some there and she said no, they arent supposed to sell or give us any. But she was nice enough to give me a free bottle that night. I saw where if you become a member you get a free bottle. Red Roof - step up your game. Water doesnt cost so much and your guests would appreciate a bottle or two in their fridge.

The property and room we stayed in were very clean. The staff was friendly and the breakfast was very good. The bed was comfortable but Id bring my own pillows if we were to go again.

Sleep only after getting used to pungent mold odor
    • Deluxe King Room with Disability Access - Non-Smoking

The room smelled musty, damp, moldy. The first day there was a dying cockroach in the bathroom. The bathroom had no counter space- only a 6”x12” metal shelf that was half taken up by the bulky hairdryer. There were no shelves in the shower either so I had to reach out of the shower onto the tiny shelf next to the sink for my shampoo, which got the floor very wet. There was also no closet - just a bar on the all with those frustrating hangars that are permanently on the hook to prevent being stolen.

Not good.

See above

Not the usual clean room. Carpet was filthy and the bed was horrible. Very uncomfortable. We have stayed at that facility at least tend times but will never stay there again. Also was afraid to go to my car without my husband. That was a first. Very dissatisfied.

Quiet hotel, had no trouble sleeping, could not hear any outside noise

The breakfast is pretty scanty. Could use some hot cereal,maybe some eggs for protein in the morning

Very nice staff .. especially Chris. My granddaughter just loved her

I stayed in the king suite.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Needs more of a variety for breakfast. Only muffins and cereal.

I stayed in the king suite. It was perfect. Lots of space, doors dividing the sitting area, and a pull out sofa in the couch. They did not charge an additional deposit for dogs. My boxer SJ was very comfortable. It was one of the cleanest rooms I’ve stayed in, super comfortable, and the AC worked GREAT. Jasmine our housekeeper was fantastic and so was Mrs. Chris at the front desk. I’ve never met a more friendly staff. The pool was also nice although it was too chilly for us to use it. Only 15 minutes from Pensacola. Couldn’t have asked for a better hotel!!

All but 2 employees were Amazing!

Read above! Dog poo Bugs Sink Hallways Missing Sunglasses No eggs

There was NO eggs! The beds were Amazing. Staff was Super Nice! The hallways had a smell. The room had some type of bugs that seem to come from nowhere. Which I left in a zip lock bag and on the dresser when I left. The bathroom sink took FOREVER to drain. Staff was wonderful. But the outside grounds had Alot of Dog poo laying around. Plus I had a pair of 200 dollar raybans that just disappeared. Maybe I already said too much so I'll hush. Ty Tina Cox

It was just ok.
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

Hardly any breakfast. Check in took FOREVER. Room wasn't booked correctly. Had to settle for a handicapped double queen when I had reserved a king non smoking.

Horrible experience!
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

Never have I been so disappointed with a hotel stay before. From the instant smell of mildew and mold upon entry of the hotel and hot hallways due to severe lack of climate control in the hallways, I should have instantly canceled my reservation. The base molding in the room had so much dust and hair lining it that I went and bought cleaning materials to clean it myself since housekeeping clearly does not do their job. The carpet under the sink was ripped, and stains were all over the carpet throughout the room. The air in the room was so stale that I also bought air freshener. The shower did not have a liner and because of this the shower curtain (which was not waterproof) flapped in the breeze causing water to get all over the bathroom floor which was extremely irritating while trying to shower. The water temperature varied only from hot to scalding, cold/cool not being an option. The comforter on the bed was clearly old and appeared “cracked” from use. The door entering the room sounds like someone is going to enter it when anybody opens their room around you, even when the deadbolt is locked which is very unnerving while trying to sleep. I understand a hotel not being up-to-date, but cleanliness and basic things that are expected should never be an issue. Will never recommend this hotel chain nor use it in the future.

Leaving it!

When I entered the lobby, I was greeted by 2 friendly woman...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Disability Access - Non-Smoking

When I entered the lobby, I was greeted by 2 friendly woman behind the counter. Dana and staff were so helpful during our stay I can't say enough about them. Dana came to the room to set up my grandsons phone and brought us extra towels. The beds were very comfortable and the room was great.

It was a roof over our heads.
    • Deluxe King Room with Disability Access - Non-Smoking

We arrived late and the desk clerk was pretty nasty. First, she told us they gave away our room, cause we were so late. I said, that's interesting since I called earlier this week to confirm a late arrival. She just continued to give me a hard time. I finally just said, Do you have a room or not? She said, yes and gave us the exact room I had originally booked, so she was lying when she said she gave the room away! It was at the Pensacola/Milton Red Roof Inn and it was about 9:30pm on Thursday, March 8th, if you can figure out who she was. I was too upset to get her name. She's definitely in the wrong business. However, Chris the daytime clerk made up for it all. She even remembered our dog's name!

It was close to the people we were visiting.

Convenient, clean hotel with reasonable rates
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

Every time someone closed a door my door vibrated in its frame, which was loud. There was mold on the inside of the window frame and rust around the lighting fixture in the bathroom. The quality of the lighting in the bathroom is poor and needs improvement, I had to use a makeup mirror which I brought with me on my trip.

The bed was comfortable and the water was plentiful and hot. I had a clean room which was quiet and convenient to my destination. The view of the pool was nice. The staff was the same as at my last visit, which I appreciate, and they were both friendly and knowledgeable.

I had a good experience and would stay here again.

The toilet did not flush but I did inform the staff and they were nice and sent someone to fix it. Also the tub was very small.

The staff was very welcoming. Everything was clean.

Good value for the money.
    • Deluxe King Room with Disability Access - Non-Smoking

Would be willing to pay $5-$10 more per night for a breakfast with more food choices--oatmeal, waffles, etc. Property could do with a facelift--paint, etc.

Conveniently located in the center of the Pensacola area, midway between downtown Pcola and Pcola NAS and Whiting Field NAS.

we'll still be back , just NOT THAT ROOM!
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

they gave us the smallest room we'd ever been in right above the entry doors, no Microwave or mini-fridge and very small room compared to others we stayed in plus, every time the entry doors opened...we could hear it AL NIGHT LONG

we always stay here when visiting my parents, the staff are always super nice

Convenient Access to the Highway
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

This is a moderately priced, slightly shabby property in a commercial part of Pensacola, so it wasn't impressive. But it was clean and the bed was good. One distressing issue was the lack of Internet as they were supposedly upgrading it. Not a dealbreaker last night but in other circumstances it could have been.

It was also very quiet.

The location was convenient.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Disability Access - Non-Smoking

The WiFi never worked. I called the front desk and they said they would restart, but it never worked. The whole place smelled unpleasant.

The location was convenient. Easy access to interstate.

Pleasant Short Stay For Fair Price
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Disability Access - Non-Smoking

The layout in the room provided very little movement aside from being on the bed. There was very little clearance between the end of the beds and the opposing wall. Hard to imagine this as an accessible room. Nonexistent shelf space in bathroom. Virtually nowhere to place clean clothes or a small cosmetic / travel case. Towels were small by today's standards. The hallways smelled of mold. To be fair, there were several dehumidifiers on each floor plugged in and appearing to be working. Kobe, our small dog, was disappointed his suggestion on our last visit was not taken. He expressed a desire for vending machines with doggie snacks. The water for me morning cup was lukewarm. (The attendant refreshed the pot each time.) Not an ideal situation for a tea drinker.

Each shift of workers were all very pleasant! Every.Single.One. The rooms were clean, parking was easy, check in and check out were seamless. All the other dogs were leashed and on their best behavior. No issues with people or pets. A nice sleeping experience each night of our stay.

Have no plans to return.

Pets are allowed in the hotel. One morning the small in the hallway was terrible. Did not see any reference to pets being allowed on webs. Also the room was nothing like the one displayed on the webpage.

Next to Waffle House

AWFUL
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

The room smelled like mold I had to go buy $ 20.00 of deodorizer the toilet wouldn't flush no water pressure one day my door would not lock I was going to stay three more day but they was going to charge me $ 300.00 more NO THANK YOU WILL NOT BE BACK BY BY AND I WILL BE TELLING EVERYONE

DIDN'T LIKE NOT ONE THING

I felt welcome. My room was ready and clean and the staff was professional.

I was there at the time of evacuating for a hurricane. I was one of the few not there for that reason. Even under pressure the staff was pleasant and accommodating. I will definitely stay there again every time I go. Last trip was the red roof by west hospital and it was awful. This was a wonderful experience and I will be back.

Still deciding if I would stay again.

There were ants in the room. In the bathroom, on the credenza, on the bed, on the nightstand, etc. My daughter and I killed some that attached to our luggage :( I reported the ants TWICE. The night we arrived and upon checkout.

I liked the location and price of the hotel. The lady working the front desk was very nice and made a great recommendation for dinner.

So happy we arrived late and was only there for over night.
    • Deluxe King Room with Disability Access - Non-Smoking

The musty smell of the Room. The carpet was so worn. Wouldn't think of walking on it barefoot. I did not find the bed comfortable. So sorry I believed the reviews knowing my family never stay in Red Roof Inn Hotels.

The hotel was right off the interstate. The staff is wonderful.

Started bad, ended great!
    • Deluxe King Room with Disability Access - Non-Smoking

The original room we were given was moldy smelling. It had a dehumidifier in the corner behind a chair. We could not stay in that room after one hour.

The room we ended up with was great. The location was close to the beaches. The staff was friendly.

Clean and well appointed room.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Disability Access - Non-Smoking

The breakfast buffet could have some offerings for folks who can't have carbs.

Clean and well appointed room. We felt very safe. Wish we had of had more time to enjoy the screened in pool.

Despite the really friendly staff, I don't think we would stay there again.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Disability Access - Non-Smoking

The breakfast nook was woefully inadequte for a hotel of this size--barely bigger than a closet--and almost no selection of food, although what there was was fresh. There were only 2 tables and a small counter to sit at, and on the weekend you could hardly squeeze in to get a cup of coffee to take to your room. The hotel did not do a good job of coping with the extreme humidity of the location. We were lucky enough to have a dehumidifier in our room, which ran constantly just to keep the humidity level at 54 percent, but we were told that only the corner rooms (of which ours was one) were supplied with these. My sister was also staying there in an inner room, and her room was damp, especially the linens. The hotel itself was located out in the middle of nowhere. There was a Waffle House next door, a gas station across the street, and a McDonald's a little way down the road, but everything else was at least 10 minutes away by car. The decor also really needs updating and freshening up.

The queen beds were very comfortable and all of the staff were very friendly and helpful.

Great!!!
    • Deluxe King Room with Disability Access - Non-Smoking

Had a little bit of an odor.but not bad enough that we wouldn't come back... We will be back

The breakfast was good.. all around I really enjoyed our stay.

The morning staff was very friendly and helpfu
    • Deluxe King Room with Disability Access - Non-Smoking

The whole reason I booked this hotel was because it had a pool and was closest to my parents than the holiday express. However, the pool was not in service. If it wasn't for the fact that I had already unpacked, I would have looked for another hotel!

The morning staff was very friendly and helpfu

A perfect place for a family to lay their head.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Disability Access - Non-Smoking

I loved the staff and the fact that our room was located in a quiet area of the hotel. I don't know who the little girl was that was doing the breakfast every morning but she was super sweet and I appreciated the fact she always had a smile on her face. It was a wonderful experience for my family.

Good place to nap in Florida
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

Unlimited coffee and about 30 min to navarre beach only use this hotel to sleep. Spend most my day at the beach hardly ever at the hotel. This hotel is clean

Up to Red Roof Standards Now

Still have INFERIOR Breakfast for moi ! NO Substantial Proteins of ANY KIND; just CARBS, CARBS, CARBS, & More CARBS !!!!!!! Just make a Deal with the AWFUL HOUSE which is right next Door for 50% discount on Sausage, Ham, or Bacon !!

This time ALMOST everything was Great. This time the same check-in clerk who was so RUDE & Carpetbagger Type the Last visit was up to Red Roof Quality.

Convenient & reasonably priced
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Disability Access - Non-Smoking

Beds could be more comfortable! The wifi didn't work most of the time!

The location was great!! Needs to be more updated! The staff was very friendly! The pet friendly place is the main reason I chose this hotel!

Five star staff made hotel stay Amazing!

Everything was great! Loved having the Waffle House next door!

They were clean and kept up...the staff was amazing! The two girls cleaning the room, Breana and Ashley not only did a great job cleaning, but they were friendly and helpful in telling us where to go and what to see and how to get there. katylin who oversaw the breakfast did an amazing job of keeping the food items available and keeping the room very clean. She is a very sweet and helpful person. She really cared about what she was doing. The desk staff was also very helpful.

Great staff! Small pool
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The bathroom. The first couple of days we had trouble flushing the toilet so we had to call up staff to fix it when finally one staff member realized the shut off valve was almost completely turned off and the pool was not very deep.

The front desk staff was superb!

staff were very friendly and helpful , washers and dryers...
    • Deluxe King Room with Disability Access - Non-Smoking

back door lock did not work, pillows were not comfortable

staff were very friendly and helpful , washers and dryers were great help with wet beach towels

We'd stay again...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The halls and rooms felt muggy. There were dehumidifiers and/or ionizers going in the hallways and we kept our room on the chilly side to keep it less muggy in our room. Where the wall met the ceiling above the shower had mold growing and the pull out sleeper has definitely seen better days. Lastly, they need some new card keys or readers. We had three keys and only one worked at any given time.

The staff was excellent and helpful. The king suite was huge and a welcome experience for our family of four. The laundry facility had three washers and four dryers all fairly priced. The outdoor pool was covered - we didn't get to use it but it would have been nice since it would likely provide some sun protection as well as deterring some bugs. It was about a thirty minute ride to the beach but it wasn't a bad ride at all.

Suited our Purposes

The lack of checking the dresser drawers where she found food products left over from the previous occupants

Things were nice - it was not the Hyatt - didn't expect it to be for the price - all was pretty good! The ladies at the desk were chipper, friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

Better ASK; they won't volunteer info!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Deluxe King Room with Disability Access - Non-Smoking

i had Driven for 5 1/2 hours in a NON-air-conditioned Jeep Through 2 "Frog Strangler" South AL/North FL Storms. 1. The check-in LADY was definitely a "Carpetbagger" who had NEVER heard the word "Cordial" 2. They Had NO record of my Reservation. 3. Rented me a Room with NOOOOO Micro or Refrig without ever mentioning that fact? Had Meds that needed to be kept Cool! Did NOT even know RRIs had such a "THING" 4. Been Staying at RRI for @ Least 5 Years. W O R S T Experience EVER in A N Y NAME brand Chain. ALWAYS LOVED them & Rated them 9.6 or BETTER. Will reconsider my Choice hereafter. 5. Almost forgot; Con. Breakfast had NO protein other than Milk for HIGH Carb Cereals. Thank GOD for "Awefful" House on same Property. Other than that Everything was Great.

Most Things were Good to Excellent, BUTTTTTT Read below. Check-Out LADY was one of the "B E S T"EVER!!!!

The staff were very friendly and helpful.

Breakfast was basically just bagels and toast.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. It was within a reasonable drive of the beach, and easy to get to as it was just a short distance off the interstate.

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

Lovely stay.
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

Staff is incredibly kind. Room was clean and comfortable. Hotel could use some refurbishing but overall it was a great stay. Breakfast was simple and decent.

Easy access was the best feature.
    • Deluxe King Room with Disability Access - Non-Smoking

No eggs available. All they had was pancakes & cold cereal. Room was clean, however the bed was extremely painful to sleep on, felt like laying on metal springs. Room was over 90F and smelled very musty. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

Easy to locate.easy access

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

Great Hotel!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I can't say I didn't like much except that the pool was closed the next morn.

The shower pressure is unbelievable for a hotel!! We enjoyed the entire experience!

• Reviewed: 13 May 2017

It was easy to get too
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

Before we booked we requested a quite room and we were promptly given a room at the back that over looked the pool but also overlooked all the on going roadworks

It was easy to get too

• Reviewed: 29 April 2017

The price was right anyway.
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

I realize this is in Florida, but the whole place felt damp, particularly my room. The air conditioning in the room just made it cold and damp. The mattress was too soft or in need of replacing. I could feel the support under it when i sat down on it.

Staff was wonderful - very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 19 January 2017

First time stay at a Red Roof Inn
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

None noted.

Close to interstate, First stay at a Red Roof Inn was very pleased with accomidations. Will always Give them a second look from this point on! Overall very pleased.

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

I love the bathroom size and how staff were with the...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Disability Access - Non-Smoking

The carpet needed a ckean

I love the bathroom size and how staff were with the children.. The Lady came from behind the counter and helped my daughter put her shoe on and gave her a candy cane:)

• Reviewed: 5 January 2017

First time disappointment
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

The room was awful room 324, it had pet stained carpets, smelled like animals and the bed was wore out. Never had a bad experience until this trip.

I stay here alot when I come to Milton and normal love it this time not so much room 324 was awful

• Reviewed: 27 December 2016

Decent rest for a weary traveler.

Bedding was heavily bleached and the smell was irritating to our skin, eyes and nose. Our request for a lower room was not met. We also requested "no carpet" but were told that all the rooms had carpet. I am sure I read reviews of updated rooms with hard-surface flooring. But it could have been a different site.

Secure interior entrance door to room. Right off the I-10. Next to Waffle House.

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

The people were nice enough
    • Deluxe King Room with Disability Access - Non-Smoking

Our Room stank badly and it wasn't really clean the mirror in the bath room was in need of change, One of our lights look like it had rust around it. In fact all the lights could be clean and painted. I don't have a dog and I would like a room that didn't have dog smell in it. I told them at the front desk if they had a room that didn't have a dog smell she said no. We were their for the week. We had 2 dogs next to us who woke us up. I can't believe you couldn't block off 1/2 floor for people who don't smoke or have dogs. Most of the dogs that we seen were like sheep and bigger. This live stock and not just pets and two or in a room is crazy.

The people were nice enough

could have cut price since i had to leave with no shower
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Disability Access - Non-Smoking

did not have no running water last morning

close to beach and interstate

To expensive, The bed was very uncomfortable no microwave or...
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

To expensive, The bed was very uncomfortable no microwave or anything. For the room to almost be a 100.00 I expected better!

We would not chose to stay here again because of the tv and pool problem
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

The tv didn’t work very good need to get a better cable company also the pool was closed our whole time there even when it wasn’t raining or anything

It was smelly ,

It was smelly ,

Friendly staff, close to I-10

Friendly staff, close to I-10

No internet

morons at front desk

a lot of staff behind front desk ask for front desk person if asking any thing

Very friendly staff

Price

Service staff

Great stay!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

WiFi issues, but reset router

Location, cleanliness and friendliness.

Red Roof in Pensacola
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Disability Access - Non-Smoking

No ice in the ice machines

The location was awesome for easy on/off the interstate and a gas station right across the street to fuel up.

It was cold
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Breakfast could have been better

It was cold

Good valuei

Coffee was bland

The valet carts were really appreciated.

Wi fi was out.

Wi fi was out. Bed lumpy