Reviews of Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Baltimore North - Timonium 3 stars

111 West Timonium Road, Timonium, MD 21093, USA

#4 of 5 hotels in Timonium

• Standard King Room

I would like to have a washcloth for my face and I could have used more tissues (Kleenex).

The bed and pillow choice were perfect and the bedding was clean and neat. The room was small, but provided me with everything I needed for my stay.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The hotel had no iron or microwave in the rooms, in order to get that it was an upgrade to a premium room. It says NO SMOKING but the room(s) smelled like smoke. Both rooms we were in dresser draws were broke and deadbolt lock was hard to secure room.

The PLUS size of it was the price & around a lot of restaurants and shopping.....

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The rooms that have pet guests need to be strictly for people bringing pets ONLY. Our room smelled like dogs which we didn't like and had to keep spraying. They need to clean better or keep those rooms for pet owners only.

The individual door access is always convenient especially being on the first level.

• King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

oh the dresser drawers hanging out and the deadbolt sticking- I'm sure they will fix it for the next guest. I let them know.

the drawers were hanging out on the dresser but I was able to put them back in and the deadbolt on the door kept sticking so worried me a little however the staff were very pleasant and made me feel welcomed. I'm on a tight budget so every bit helps and a nice attitude goes a long way so I appreciate their kindness!!

• King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Bathroom door was falling apart, Skin of door was detached from the top to the door knob and would have to pry it open at the very top. Not good for a handicap room. If one of us had been confined to a wheel chair would not have been able to use the bathroom. Toilet seat was so loose that it was precarious to use it. TV volume was restricted so low that had to turn off AC unit to be able to hear it even at full volume. Ice machine was out of order. Asked staff for additional towels for bathroom and they never arrived.

Bed was comfortable. Room was clean.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The ant infestation The room wasn't very clean

Our first room had an ant infestation. We went to the front desk to ask for a different room and the clerk was very nice and gave us a new room with no fuss.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The only thing I did not like was my key card to the door wouldn't work and had to be reactivated and I had to play with it to get into the room each time by sliding it up and down really fast several times instead of just putting it in like normal.

• King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The entire stay ... bathroom door busted falling apart .... toilet seat was broken .... hair in the sheets ... will never go there again

There was nothing we liked about it

• Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

The staff was very rude and slow. The comforter had a hole in it like it had been burned by a cigarette. The shower kept getting burning hot then freezing cold.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The first room I was given was not ready even though I arrived at 10 pm. The beds were not made and there was equipment in the bathroom area. The front desk apologized and gave me another room which was very nice.

My second room was clean and up to date.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room had a slight odor. The fan in the bathroom was loud. The landscaping was not well kept up. TV didn't work

Bed was comfortable and wifi was strong.

• King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Ants in the room. Also the front desk staff both upon arrival and departure could have been a little more welcoming and gracious. They were not rude, but didn't make you feel welcome or glad that you made the decision to stay there.(

Bed linens and bathroom towels were very clean and nice quality. Bathroom was very clean. TV was new and worked well. Only problem was there were ants in the room.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I didn't like anything about this place.

I wouldn't ever stay here again. First it really seems like an unsafe environment. It smelled dirty and the stay was extremely uncomfortable.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The wifi was slow and spotty, the closer of the two ice machines were broken. I had thought I booked a room with a fridge, however the room did not have a fridge.

They respected my privacy.

• King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The room was not clean,the staff was not CLEAN..staff horrible...cheap old linen and no breakfast not even coffee these people who won this property should accomadate people..

• Standard King Room

Trash needs to be cleaned up better on outside. Trailer on lot n people fixing their vehicles on property like it was an auto shop.

Very clean n great location

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

the clerk gave me keys to a room that was already booked....how awful, a person was in the bathroom...... he had given me the wrong room number...the key worked on the wrong room..that is scarey

• Standard King Room

I WASN'T AT ALL HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE AND THE ROOM NOT BEING CLEAN AT ALL ALSO I DID NOT HAVE A MICRO WAVE ...BUT THIS HOTEL WAS CHEAPER THEN THE REST OF HOTEL IN THAT AREA

• Standard King Room

They don't answer telephone, spent one full day prior to arrival trying to call.Not a word of welcome. Waited 10 minutes in check-in till attended to. Spots on bed cover. Floor is not clean. Dusty furniture. Ironer doesn't work. Dirty AC filter. Noisy bathroom fan. Broken fan cover. Cockroaches "i have video for walking roaches". No fridge & no microwave. Shower pressure is too hard and water gets out to the floor. Management leaves an envelop to invite for tips after this poor quality.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Location..I've stayed there the last 8 years.

Staff was extremely rude and told us he would take care of us then when it was all said and done was rude n shooed us away..HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE..

• Standard King Room

The power was out our room was freezing. Had to leave in the middle of a, wind storm with a baby because there was no heat. There was nasty little hairs stuck in the mattress. It smelled like smoke. The lady at the desk was EXTREAMLY rude.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Toilet did not work. Key did not work. I was a female traveling alone and was assigned a room on the far end of the property in an area where I felt unsafe.

Room was clean

• Standard King Room

No Microwave, No refrigerator. Had to upgrade to get them. No coffee, No Orange juice, No donuts, No anything. Clerk could not understand my questions.

Nice pillows, Quiet A/C, Close to where I was going

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Housekeeping comes to early and they don't do a good job. parking is scarce during the night. Staff are rude and ghetto. Manager act like she doesn't want to be bothered with customers.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I booked & paid for a room with all ammenities & didn't receive it. The first room had stains on the blankets & two of the ammenities wasn't in the room so they gave me a new room. The same with the second room & had to unplug the refrigerator just to use the microwave due to socket not working. Notified the manager & he said he would give me just 20% off my stay but didn't receive it. They have lost a customer.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room had no fridge and no microwave which I would consider to be the standard amenities. It feels like when they know you got a discount they dis-count you as a customer.

• King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

No service/house keeping throughout my stay....In fairness the first two nights did not require service..... Smelling cigarette smoke....

My first stay was accommodating. This stay was poor related to poor interaction B/w myself and desk clerk. Poor eye contact...little to no acknowledgement, unfriendly, abrupt, minimal explanation .

• Standard King Room

but the dust wasn't my main concern, the bedbugs was. I had bed bites in the morning when I woke up and it was a very uncomfortable.

The room looked okay when I walked in although there was dust on the furniture. I had to wipe a little bit the bed

The cold weather!

The staff was friendly and approachable. I had to depart from the hotel in the middle of the night in order to be on time at a future obligation. It was very cold and I had to move many items from the motel. I was on the second floor and have very low tolerance for the cold. A tall black gentleman from housekeeping offered his assistance which I immediately agreed. This was New Years Eve morning at approx 4-5am.... Please pass on my sincere gratitude and recognize his wonderful attitude and achievement in this situation. Because of him I was able to travel and meet my obligation with a 30 minute lateness as opposed to most likely an hour to 2 hours delay. The rooms are very spacious...excellent water pressure and very hot water if desired. I had one day of no housekeeping. Alerted the front desk that night. Message was not passed on however when housekeeping was seen the next day which they reported no message given they did provide good service in the aftermath. I have noticed with this motel and a motel in the area and others around the country, they do not vacuum every day as I was told. Most of the time no vacuum in on the cart as is in the "olden" days. There are much fewer housekeeping attendants therefore they are ask to do more with less and the results are noticeable in almost every motel and a few hotels. This particular motel do not have the box around the beds so to look under it reveals terrible hygiene. As a person who travels a great deal motels should incorporate cleaning questionnaire for new guest in order to determine their hygiene preference for example. For my stays you would almost never need to change the linen on the beds or remake the beds. I sleep on the floor or on top of the covers. (Don't go there) therefore in my case it saves the company time and money in that area. The only items of needs daily for myself is trash removal and every other day more towels and vacuum most days especially in winter or when storms occur.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It wasn't the cleanest. There was garbage in the room. There were no pillow cases and no soap or shampoo or anything. Only one towel was given. The bathroom wasn't clean. There was dirt in the tub, big yellow mark around the toilet, after I showered a piece of the molding fell off. The sheets on the bed I was sleeping on were dirty. I spilled a little water on the floor and wiped it up and the towel was BLACK. The property was riddled with cigarette butts and their dumpster was over flowing, garbage every where. The staff was nice but not friendly.

I liked how easy check in was. I brought my dog they didn't care. They didn't charge for late check out. I liked the big lot behind the hotel to walk my dogs. The price of the room was pretty fair as well. It was a decent stay. It definitely could have been better I paid a decent amount for the room and was a little disappointed.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room was supposed to be smoke free however it smelled like old cigarettes, the ac unit was in poor condition and when on the room smelt more like cigarette smoke. When I tried to cal the location I was unable to get to the front desk even when I called the general customer service phone number for this hotel chain.

The staff was very nice

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There was a bus parked behind making it difficult to reverse out of my space.There was roach inside the tube my first night there.the cleaning staff dont speak english so it was hard to communicate.

It was clean

• Standard King Room

The person who "greeted" us did not seem to want to be there and was not friendly at all. She didn't say anything rude, but she also didn't say anymore than she needed to say, never smiled, and gave off a "I don't really care" attitude. Also, I didn't expect a big room, but the room looked even smaller than the pictures, especially the bathroom. Also, in the non-smoking room, while the bed sheets seemed to be clean, they had cigarettes holes in them and still had a faint cigarette smell to them which caused me to wake up stuffy with a headache. Plus, the bed itself was not very comfortable. I woke up with a sore back, neck, and shoulders. Also, the channels were verly limited. It was more than basic tv, but barely.

I needed somewhere to stay last-minute. For 55/night, it was good overall value. You get what you pay for, so it was nowhere near perfect. But compared to other places in this price range, this place is decent for the price. And when we checked out, the front desk staff was professional and even nice enough to make us coffee on our way out. The room was clean enough.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We didn’t like the fight outside our room in the middle of the night resulting in someone smashing someone’s windshield and leaving the broken glass across from our vehicle. Their complimentary care package never surfaced. The checkout staff was totally unaware of the fight and of mess of glass left behind at 700 am or so, which means NO ONE did a perimeter check of the premises or reviews any security cameras during the night as well.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The first room I was given had water coming out of the bathroom due to the toilet leaking. They gave me a second room. When I asked for a late check out the employee told me that they could not do this because they were full that weekend. There may have been 20 cars in the parking lot. The next morning a different employee granted the late check out.

The employee on the check out day was nice.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We arrived at 2:30, they would not let us check in until 3 despite no cars in the parking lot and clearly our room was ready. Came by at 3 to a line of people, only 1 check in person. Our door lock didn't work properly, got locked out and had to wait for maintenance. Room was shabby. Loud location next to highway and main road.

Not much, it was inexpensive and it was close to where we needed to be.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Strong smell from barely functioning AC unit. Dirty top sheet with splotches from god knows what on it. Dirty scuff marks on the chair. I was given the wrong key and entered someone else's room. Luckily they weren't there. When moved to a different room someone walked in with a functioning key that the office had just given them. I cancelled my second night and stayed somewhere else.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I didn’t even get a chance to see the rooms because they didn’t have hot water so we went somewhere else but from the look of the outside and the lobby it didn’t look appealing at all. Also after traveling a long distance straight to the hotel I need to use a restroom and there wasn’t one available to use before getting a room key. Check this site off your list for travelers

• Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

See above. We had loud guests next door who were chainsmoking outside our "non-smoking" room. We also had two knocks on the door and a phone call from staff after pre-booking our second night.

The room was nice, as was the evening check-in girl. The woman the next evening was terrible.

• Standard King Room

It was not a hotel i would recommend anyone. Unclean roaches and moldy smelling rooms

There were roaches in our first room. They then changed us to another room which the ac didn't work said they'd send maintenance but they never showed. Very uncomfortable stay. We're coming back to the area and booked a different hotel hopefully nicer this go around.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The beds were smaller than I thought but now I know for next time only book a queen bed or larger. I was upset we didn't have an ironing board or iron in the room but I saw that comes in the upgraded room.

Well the fact that we've stayed here before we knew we could book it last minute and not break the bank.

• Standard King Room

I booked this room because it was slightly ($50) cheaper than hotels in Baltimore. The room was a nonsmoking room, but when we walked in the door, it wreaked of cigarette smoke. This smell did NOT go away. Usually I would go to the front desk to complain, but we only had 20 minutes to get ready before the wedding. We put the air conditioning on to drown out the smell, but once we returned from the wedding, it was worse. Not only was the smell terrible, but there was cigarette burns in the sheets and quilt. We returned to the hotel at about 11:30 pm, and was tempted to make the 3 hour trip home so we wouldn't have to sleep there, but decided we shouldn't drive so tired. At around 2 am, we heard banging on our door and people running down the hall screaming and laughing. We called the front desk, no answer. My fiance got out of bed but did not want to confront them himself, so we went back to bed. This again happened at 4:00 am. We eventually left around 7:00 am. If you are looking to save money when going to stay in Baltimore, please find a different hotel to save money with.

We were attending a wedding in Baltimore. The location worked best for us.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The bed was small. Seemed more like a XL Twin than a Full Size bed. The room smelled like cigarette smoke, even though there's a no smoking policy. The room was too small. It should have been $60.00 a night.

The air conditioner works !!! I love cold air.

• Standard King Room

The rooms were meant to be "100% non-smoking," yet the entire room smelled like stale cigarettes and there were burn holes in the bedspread. The top sheet was clean but obviously stained.

The hotel was very conveniently located. The woman who checked us in was very nice.

• King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The cleanliness of the room could have been better. There were burn holes in both the blanket, and comforter, as well as some stains on the bedding.

The bed was quite comfortable, and the location was perfect for me needs.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Hotel has been redone but still worn and old looking. Area hotel is in leaves a lot to be desired. There was what appeared to be a crazy drug addicted women just hanging outside the reception area. Not a good welcome!

That it was right off the highway and close to many food choices.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There were issues with the room. The bed light did not work, the remote needed fresh batteries and the dead bolt did not work. I reported the items on Monday but they were not fixed. The room was clean but the stairs and halls were not cleaned until Thursday.

The location is good. The TV had HBO and CNN.

• Standard King Room

Reserved a single king but upon arrival, none available. Ended up with a double double bed room. only 2 towels in the bathroom, no hand towels, no wash clothes. Was charged extra for the in room safe that was not even used. Room had a coffee maker but only 1 cup available for 2 guests. No creamer or sugar. Bathroom door would stick shut and had to use great force to open it. Not even a snack vending machine available. Trash and empty beer cans laying around on the grounds and passages. Electrical outlets in room did not work.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We were assigned a room (116) the toilet was not working properly. We had already unloaded our car. Called the office and had to move to another' room. Load all our luggage up move to (113) where the toilet was running all the time. We stayed there and left at 4:45 am. We could not have had a worse experience.

There was no breakfast served. We also stayed at another Red Roof Inn. That was the best. We were running from the hurricane.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Rooms are very small. We were suppose to have a fridge and microwave and did not. On the weekend I was there parking was also somewhat of an issue.

Location was convient. Good value for the price.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Asked staff for a blanket he said they didn't have one. Not one blanket in the entire place. (Really) He Just didn't want to look. Asked for a smoking as promised, no smoking rooms in 3 years.

I have never stayed at a hotel where there was no microwave or refrigerator in the room. We had to go down stairs to warm our food, so by the time we got back to the room our food was cold again.

• King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The front desk staff were very nice and accommodating. The room was so clean and it just smelled fresh. I really like that floor was laminate and not carpet. Overall a great place to stay.

• Standard King Room

The price was high for what was presented. To many unruly people stay there.

To much noise from outside. To many people making noise partying. Toilet was plugged twice and I had to use a plunger to unplug it so it was usable. Staff didn't seem to care.....

• Standard King Room

The light over the sink didn't work well; it took several tries to get it come on. At midnight the alarm on the clock in the room (which we had not touched or tried to set in any way) woke us up from a sound sleep with a loud beeping. We didn't know what it was & had trouble finding what was beeping. The whole room was on the dark side.

• Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Hotel needs serious renovation my room had bad shower very old sheets on bed furniture needs polishing, dog dung smell at the parking lot very disgusting

Hotel location

• Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

I turned my heat on because I was very cold and things started coming out , it was black like rocks . Probably been awhile since the heat been on but I was disgusted

As I am very picky with hotels but this place is definitely everything esp w the price range ! The rooms are very clean and always se fresh !!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Room smelled like smoke. Saw a cleaning lady smoking outside a room with the door open. Cleaning lady was smoking in the elevator. Light above the sink only worked sometimes. had to play with the light switch. The spout in the tub was loose from the wall. Every time you pulled the shower knob up the spout came away from the wall. The bathrooms were way way to small.

Beds were comfortable. Good location. Close to shopping.

• Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Well my only issue is with Booking.com. I was charged an extra $80 for an additional reservation which I did make and cancelled,but was still charged a nights stay. I find this bad business.

The place is fine since being redone.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I should have had a microwave in the room apparently, but didnt get that! Bed cover had burn holes in it, though bed clean and sheets changed daily. Carpets tired.

Great shower, friendly and efficient staff and daily cleaners. Liked having coffee in the lobby from very early hours - hotel is near shops which is very useful. Good parking facilities. Fridge in room.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We've stayed at Red Roof Inn before (West Virginia) and we like the chain. This room was fine as usual. However, my single complaint was that there was a rug under and between the double beds that was soaking wet and smelled of dirty, sour-smelling, wet dog. YUCK! There were not enough towels. We were 3 with towels for 2. When I requested more, we had to use the extra towel to put down on the wet rug. We shared the towels we had available instead of complaining again. And lit candles to overcome the smell (was that a safety issue?) It was the only ground floor room left available, or we would have moved to another room. Our room would have been perfect without the smelly wet rug. If the rug hadn't been placed under the two beds, I would have pulled it out myself. If we stay at another hotel with a rug like this, I'd take the time to ask for it to be removed. The bath towels are tiny.

We've stayed at Red Roof Inn before (West Virginia) and we like the chain. Would stay at Red Roof Inn again. Good value for a dog friendly hotel/motel. Well kept, pretty landscaping. Nice grounds for walking our dog.

• Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

The toilet was too close to the wall in the bathroom. Our room smelled like cigarettes. The channel selection on the tv was VERY limited.

The bed was comfortable and the room was small, something I enjoy very much. The sink outside the bathroom was very modern.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

For the money, I won't whine, but although the bedding seemed clean, there was a cigarette burn hole in the top spread piece - in a non-smoking facility. The AC unit was a little noisy for the person sleeping closest to it. When housekeeping took our used towels, they forgot to leave us with fresh ones, but easily rectified. The drain in the bathtub was slow, so water backed up somewhat when showering, otherwise a good shower. Did notice that it would be safer to have a grab bar closer to where one would stand while showering, not only at the back for entry. A few continental type foods to go with the coffee would be nice, but again, realized we were there to save money!

First order of business anywhere I stay is housekeeping/cleanliness. If it smells bad, was not well cleaned from prior guests, it's a terrible experience. This was a budget hotel experience which welcomed my pet, so I was not expecting The Four Seasons. We were welcomed by a clean room, and it smelled fresh, no sign of a bedbug. (I look!) The bedding was fresh, and we had a comfortable sleep. Overall, a good experience. No frills - no breakfast other than coffee. If you just need a clean place to sleep, shower, and get ready for a day's adventure, this is a good value. You can bring your well-behaved pet! Front desk staff was very nice, even going out of their way to find cream for my coffee near check-out time.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No hair dryer.. sink clogging..staff not courteous and not welcoming; air conditioning very loud; didnt sleep well beacuse of the loudness and looks so old.

I did not like to whole stay

• Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

The floors were sticky like the mop water the cleaning staff used must have been dirty. The lock on the door was very hard to operate and should have been replaced. The mattress was very low quality.

The location of the hotel was very convenient for my needs. Although I only had very minimal interaction with the front desk staff, they were friendly enough. Most of the room seemed pretty clean, except for the floors (see below).

• Standard King Room

Their were ants crawling all over everything. On me, my computer, the bed, just everywhere. Lots of random riff raff on the property, the cops even showed up to talk to one of them. Little kids in diapers just hanging out in the lobby, playing...they were cute, but not professional at. I'm just glad I was there for one night...a sleepless night do to the ants, but it's over and I'm glad. Wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

I liked the tv.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Staff unwelcoming, overcharged for room, unwilling to make proper adjustment. Room air-conditioner unsafe and unadjustable. Strangers banging on door and window after 11:00p.

• Standard King Room

it's by a college so every night the kids would party there after class.

Because of the death in my family the price and accommodation was just right for why we was there.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We don't have no complaints me and my fiance like this place and if I had the money I live here if they will out it it's in where you can go anywhere you want they have a light real buses you can leave your vehicle and go places that you haven't seen it's in a nice location Lisa Mauk and Kevin Schell thank you very much

It is very very clean you always have a place to park and the staff they treat you very very good your ass for anything and they will give it to you they have respect like I always say you give respect you get respect they are nice and friendly here at the Red Roof Inn Plus in Lutherville thank you my name is Lisa Mauk and Kevin Schell I would love to stay longer but you got to have the money I would like to have a nice discount I've been here for like over a week that would be great thank you and have a great day and a good Fourth of July and thanks again

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I have stayed here numerous times. Although all rooms are non-smoking, every bedspread has cigarette burns on them. The sheets are always grey, not white. They don't look like they are washed very thoroughly.

• King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

This place was dingy. I read a bunch of great reviews and was pretty surprised when I arrived. Area felt slightly unsafe. I guess you get what you pay for though.

Everyone and thing

Nothing the manager and Goldie put me in two smoky rooms and then when I showed pics and asked for a refund I was denied .. waiting on a call from a management. It's been 2 days Timinonum MD .. never again .. I only stayed at a red roof for the timing anyway .. Wyndham Rewards member here

• Standard King Room

plaster was peeling off the bathroom wall, There was no written information about the tv, i.e. How to navigate the channels or a list with the channel numbers & network.

Bed was comfortable,

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

mattress bad, pillows sparse , toilet/tub no room to maneuver for older person Upon returning home we realized that phone cord left in bath sink outlet and after phone callto try to retrieve was not given the attention I think should have been given. Even after 2\days I still haven't received satisfaction and probably won't. This will stay in my mind, even though I belong to your club ,it leaves me with a bad feeling .

ABLE TO GET ROOM ON SHORT NOTICE AT REASONABLE PRICE

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

msg should be on TV so you can watch the orioles game awkward exit from property. other cars come around the corner at high speeds- potential accident

clean, quiet, beds comfy

• King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

There was no coffee pot or mini fridge in the room. But that was stated in the ad, but it would be nice.

It was a nice handicapped accessible room for the price. It was in a very location only minutes from a great diner. Comfortable bed -- which is very important!!