Reviews of Red Roof Inn Utica 2 stars

20 Weaver Street, Utica, NY 13502, USA

#5 of 12 hotels in Utica

It was good. Good value.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

It was hard to locate as the sign was not real visible.

The room was excellent. When I asked if we could have a first floor room as my husband could not carry the luggage because of health reasons. The lady changed us immediately. The room was immaculate! The bed comfy!

As usual, met and exceeded expectations. For the price, it can't be beat.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

It's a nice clean little red roof convenient for trips to Utica. When you just need a place to sleep there isn't any reason to pay more and this suits the bill perfectly. We've stayed here three years running when we go into the area and will be staying there again.

Overall not bad at all.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Bathroom shower could have been a little more and clean. The fridge also could have been a little cleaner.

The room wasn't bad. I was only staying there because there was UFC in town that night. Overall the room was real basic and pretty much what I expected.

Would stay there again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

A complimentary breakfast would have been nice.

Grounds were beautiful. Lots of picnic tables. At end of road was a bagel shop. Excellent breakfast.

Nice easy stay.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Bathroom was small and shower head was installed in a way that water dripped out of shower and flooded the bathroom floor.

Nice room. Easy to check in and out. Comfortable bed.

Thank you all for your business, me and my husband really enjoyed our stay once again thank you.
    • Superior King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

There is nothing that I didnt like about that place, I loved it all.

It wasa awesome, friendly workers, great prize, super clean, very comfortable, very relaxing. I would definatly go back to stay if I ever come back this way😁

Clean, Good service, excellent value
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Some loud work crew's leaving very early, almost trying to be as loud as possible. I know not really a hotel issue more of a customer issue.

Fast check in, clean modern room, clean bathroom, everything relatively new looking nothing beat up or broken . Excellent Wi-Fi

Relaxing stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

For the price it’s was very good, can’t complain about anything.

Very clean room, comfortable bed, close to major road but still very quiet. The staff was very obliging.

It was fine and the price was right, but you need way better pillows.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

THE PILLOWS ARE TERRIBLE, JUST TERRIBLE. I CANT TELL YOU HOW TERRIBLE AND CHEAP AND FLAT THE PILLOWS ARE - THEY RUINED EVERYONE’S SLEEP. Also there was some “fresh scent” in the room that was strong and artificial.

Decor, clean mostly, microwave and fridge

We were anxious to leave and end our stay earlier than expected so we could get some comfort.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

I believed I had booked a room with mini-fridge and microwave but apparently I hadn't. Had to spend $25 more per day for a room with that in it. Plus, the bedding the 1st night made me itch terribly and the bed was so hard. Pillows were hard. The lights behind the bed were so harsh, like hospital lighting. Poor TV channel selection. $19+ to rent movies.

Great water pressure in the shower and the shower was very clean.

Extremely dissatisfied and disgusted with the cleanliness of this hotel.

I booked two rooms to stay in (one for my sister's family and one for mine) while visiting relatives in the area. My room: the sheets on the bed had footprints on them, one pillowcase had black marks on it, the fitted mattress pad was yellow and had a blood stain on it, there were cobwebs in the corner by the mirror above the sink, the room was so hot I had to plug in the air conditioner and it didn't shut off all night so I had to get up in the middle of the night to shut it off and then couldn't get it to come back on in the morning, the switch above the bed for the light was filthy, and the paint on the covers over the heaters were peeling. I was given a $15 discount for the "Poor Stay" but I should've seriously asked for a full credit! My sister's room: dirty comforter and the fridge would not get cold.

The staff at check in and check out were very apologetic for the terrible experience we had.

Location of the hotel to my appointments location at the State Gov’t building downtown.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Room wasn’t as clean as it could have been. I’m sure it was up to a standard, but there were areas not wiped on the counters and tufts of hair on the bed and one nightstand. Room had a smell of old food.

Room layout and hardwood floors. Easy to manipulate heating/cooling. Easy in and out from Thruway.

It's a spacious, clean and comfortable hotel for its...
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

It's a spacious, clean and comfortable hotel for its value. It's definitely not a place for tourism, but if you need to visit the area, I recommend this place.

You get what you pay for. Good for a quick stay, if you plan to stay longer this is not the place
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Locals (teenagers) seem to party there often. On one night the police had to come and evict 20 people from the property. The WiFi was basically non- existend +It’s located right next to the 90 -the area around is run down and attracts all kind of people

If you are on a budget or just driving through this is your hotel

Great value and above average room for Red Roof standards.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Inexpensive, clean accommodations. Upgraded by attentive staff to nice sized-room. Had a great run along the historic Erie Canal Trail just over the bridge from the motel.

Good stopping place if you are on a long drive. Bring your own coffee and hair dryer.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No hair dryer. The coffee pot was awful. Really awful.

It was what I expected. It was warm and the room was comfortable. Coming in from a snowstorm, we were very glad to arrive.

Red roof
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Parking was easy some of the works was good but the front desk was not letting my friend call me on the phone in my room. My friend could not call me on my phone cause it was not working.

Clean

heat good.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

no coffee pot in room fan and light in bathroom not on separate switches don't want loud fan on all the time. not enough towels in bath for 3 occupants

heat good. no continental breakfast

Very cheap and comfy place to stay for a trip
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

There weren't any microwaves or fridge in the room. Staff at night as operators on phones were a bit rude.

The beds were big and comfy. Loved the pet friendly part.

Cheap comfort in a great location.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Nice, clean, comfortable and affordable place to stay . Staff was friendly . Easy check in, check out . Great location off of I-90 around plenty of places to eat, shop and get gas. I will definitely stay here again in future trips to Utica.

This is a great motel for it's pricepoint. I have stayed here multiple times.
    • Superior King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

It's actually hard to get a room here because the facility is often full.

This motel is the best one in it's price range at this location. the rooms are always clean, the bed is comfortable, and the staff is friendly.

Comfortable beds, quiet location, near interstate for easy...
    • Superior King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

More towels to use in the room. For a 3 day stay we were only given one set for each of us and no housekeeping was done.

Comfortable beds, quiet location, near interstate for easy access.

I will stay again
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

All good a solid B Stay the there.

Value for money super, staff very pleasant Cleaness of room. Wonderful heat at -12 out side. Shower was excellent plenty of pressure and lots of water.Open clothes rack separate bathroom with door sink and vanity is part of main room. Give the room a chance it’s cozy. Coffee was very good at front office. WiFi easy access lots of plug in room. Great location however it’s a little back of the main road so look for Red Roof signage and turn in.

Snow stop.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The only thing I can say that I didn't like was the bathroom. It was small, but besides that everything was ok.

I had to stop because it was snowing really hard. Even though the snow was conning down hard, the lot was cleared. The clerk, Patrick was GREAT!

Great place
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

This is a fantastic property for the proce. I would have been happy if I had paid %25 more than I did.

Clean, friendly, good matress. Great breakfast shop withon walking distance. Good tv and night lamp is easy to reach. Plenty of hot water.

Worked perfect for my needs

Snow. Outside

Perfect overnight stop. Right off I 90 in utica. Room was first floor as requested(traveling with my handicapped in-law) had microwave refrigerator

Ease of getting to off highway.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The motel will charge you $1.50 night for room safe unless you tell them you did not use safe. Then it is deducted. Makes no sense. Honor system but you have to remember to tell to deduct at check out otherwise you pay

Ease of getting to off highway. Very friendly staff

Great place to stay.Good value.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Beds not as comfortable as could be. Under bed not cleaned found trash.More parking at night full couldnt park by our room. One night.

Room was clean,heat worked great.Location was close to everything right off thruway. Water was hot.

Was visiting our son at the local college. It was conveniently located at a good price.
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

There was a small group of men that decided to meet on the walkway right outside our window. We didn't complain because it was early yet, but we had a long trip and it was difficult to relax with them right outside.

The room was fine. Clean, neat, good water pressure

OK for a short stay
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Rooms were very small and when we arrived there were people out on the opposite balcony with a boom box - appeared sketchy at first. I then ran across an article on past issues with bed bugs. This could have swayed my opinion

Close to highway exit and needed main highways. Well lite.

Ok. It's good for a place to sleep
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Bed was uncomfortable. Room is very small. It's one of the smallest rooms I've ever stayed in!

Close to downtown. Great bagel place on the corner at the end of the street. Quiet. Ok just for sleeping, which is all I needed it for. Bed was large but hard and uncomfortable.

The Red Roof Inn was a pleasant surprise.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The Red Roof Inn was a pleasant surprise. They had replaced the carpets with hardwood floors smart move. Very clean and comfortable. Nice work space and TV.

Clean and quiet, easy to find.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Short drive to restaurants -Denny's and fast food places. Turn the wrong way and it's a confusing mish mash of streets.

Clean and quiet, easy to find. Carpet was only around the bed. Nice size refrigerator. Nice large counter around the sink.

It was just okay.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

No microwave or refrigerator. Had to get a hair dryer from the front desk. Additional charge for using the safe was automatically added. I was not told about it on my previous stay; so, I was charged for something I didn't use. Although the charge was nominal, it's still a bad idea. You should be asked if you plan to use the safe when checking in.

Never will return. Cleaness is not a strong side of this hotel.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The bed linen was horrible; obviously changed once in a long while no matter how many guests stayed. Multiple stains, hairs, overall bad colour and odour. Very disgusting.

Close to highway.

Rather go back to Vietnam than stay in another Red Roof Inn.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Everything. I've never been in a worse dump. Bed was incredibly hard. Stayed on top of the bed, fully clothed. Stained ceiling, horrible furnishings.

Not a damn thing.

Excellent accommodations, people and restaurants nearby. Would recommend to EVERYONE!
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The people were WONDERFUL! The Willie's Bagel Cafe, which was within walking distance of our room, was superb with excellent service and the restaurant that was recommended (Delmonico's) was also wonderful with exceptional service. I would recommend all three to anyone! :-D

Disappointd in bookings,com
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Due to a travel change, I could not use this reservation. I was very disappointed that Bookings.com would not give me credit for a future stay. Instead I lost my entire payment!

Clean and comfortable for the price. No issues with the place.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Have stay here before for one nighter on the way to Cape Cod. Still very clean for a Red Roof Inn. They try hard to make it clean.

Room was Clean and comfortable. That is all I ask for the price. Very Clean for a basic RRI.

most staff very helpful
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

hated that the B door remained unlocked for anyone to walk in. rooms older.

Jay the guy at front desk was very calm even though they were having trouble with the keys getting into the building from other doors. ABCD, remained unlocked, as they had so much rain that week and the locks dont a cover over them. lots of customers at front desk, and calling him. Jay was very professional. very nice man.

They accommodated me after the booking was cancelled
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

My reservation was cancelled by Red Roof because I was not there by 12am. The nice fella at the desk then had to make accommodations for me when I arrived at 230am because they rented the room that was reserved for me. I did call them earlier that night to let them no my arrival would be after 2am. All in all, it work out to my benefit I only had to pay for 1 night but stayed for 2. It was originally a two night booking..

Friendly staff!! Easy access to highways. Moes & a nice steak house was couple of minutes away. Couple of pizzari's around and Popeyes

Clean room and friendly staff.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The rooms are very small and lack amenities such as in room coffeemaker or hairdryer. The pillows were hard and flat. Great for a one night stay, but we had booked for two. I was ready to leave as I needed a better night's sleep on a more comfortable bed with better pillows.

It was clean and the staff were very friendly. It is very convenient to all the major highways.

It was fine for what we needed.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Bed was nice and big but room was not large. Didn't like that for privacy you could not open the curtains for daylight as there were no sheers on the windows. Very basic which was fine for one night.

Location was good for taking the train in to New York City.

The front desk clerk was very nice and polite.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Although the bed was big and roomy (king) you could barely turn around in there. The bathroom was teeny, tiny small. At first glance the room looked very clean. However, the rooms must NOT BE inspected after being cleaned. There were dead flies on the headboard, stains and hair on our sheets. That alone is disgusting!!!

The front desk clerk was very nice and polite. We enjoyed the fact that we were on a bottom floor, and on an end room.

Solicitous staff
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast area was too small and had too few tables and chairs for the guests. There was one toaster and one waffle maker so people had to wait on line for a very long time. The egg tray was empty for 45 minutes.

Solicitous staff

non smoking rooms????
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Our room smelled like cigarette smoke. I am very allergic to it. This was to be a no smoking hotel. The floor of the room was sticky. As we were leaving many of the residents were standing right outside their doors smoking and we also saw someone dumpster diving on the property.

The bed was comfortable.

Will never stay here again
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Our room had used soap and a dirty towel when we arrived and the housekeeper never cleaned the room 1 day.

Easy access to Highway to Cooperstown. Management was very apologetic & adjusted our fee.

This Red Roof is a mixture.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

This Red Roof is a mixture. Check in is as early at 1 PM.  I was there at 2. It is the best kept room I've ever had with everything meticulously  clean and comfortable and new looking. Nothing is in the least run down.  There is plenty of convenient electrical outlets and the usual multitude of television stations.  A fine light on the desk area is very useful.  The lighting in general is great with separate lights over the bed on each side.  It is 100% smoke free and the rooms smell fresher than most places I have stayed because of that policy. However, unless you pay five or ten dollars extra for an upgrade, the room  is very sparse.  No coffee maker, no refrigerator, no microwave and no TCM on the television.  I set up an area to eat.   I moved the luggage rack with my cooler on top and used that for a table.   There is free coffee in the foyer.  They do not give a free breakfast although some of the ads suggest they do. I got a great night's sleep.  Cranked the AC so it was cool and less humid. It is quiet and I'm perfectly comfortable, but it is not the room to plan to eat in and watch a movie.  I watched a bit of Big Bang Theory last night along with the wearing commercials.  The mute on the remote does not work, so I had to turn the volume. Folks in the office were great.  Very good and easy service and I managed a room on the first floor.  I do like the motels where I park up close.

Comfortable for a short traveling stay.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Saw ants in the bathroom. No microwave or coffee pot in our room but our friends had each.

Room was clean. Check in was excellent. Bed was comfortable. Very accommodating staff.

Not all Red Roof Inns are the same!
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Previous night was in Red Roof in Erie, PA. We were very pleased with it. In contrast to that property, in Utica, we had a small room with no refrigerator, microwave, or coffee maker. Also, there were no provisions for breakfast. I would not return to the Red Roof in Utica.

Easy access

Not Allergy friendly
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

My son is allergic to animals. We were not aware of this when booking. We got there and while in the room, my son broke out in lots of hives because of the hint of dog in the room. Also the room and hallway smelled of dog. It was gross

A comfy stay at the Utica,NY .....Red Roof INN !
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I was a bit put off by one of the wash cloths that were for us to use at the sink; it was really nasty looking, should have been bright white but was a dingy gray with a lipstick smudge still visible where it either didn't get washed properly or if it did someone missed how dirty it still looked and put it out for guests to use instead of throwing it away. And the coverlets that were what we saw when we entered the room had a few dirty spots on one of the beds, I'm always a bit nervous when going to staying in a new place, I'm never quite sure how clean the bedding is going to be, and always wonder about the pillows and blankets. The mattress on the bed that I slept in was quite hard and lumpy, and the pillows were the same way...my husband's bed seemed to be fine, because he slept very well.

The room was very roomy, it contained a small fridge and a microwave, plus a coffee maker and the usual hair dryer and iron and ironing board. The room was clean, and was stocked with the correct amount of towels and wash cloths; It was very quiet throughout the night, no loud voices or doors slamming......we were quiet comfortable and felt relaxed and safe. The grounds were very nicely cared for, they had lovely groupings of flowers around the grounds, a few grills and picnic tables. The cost was low enough so that we didn't feel that we were paying too much and were able to have a good breakfast the next morning at a near-by restaurant, one of a whole group of places to eat that were within a 5 minute drive.

Comfortable, safe, and friendly
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We where there for a family reunion and it was perfect. Close to where we needed to be. It wasn't inner city so we were comfortable with sitting at the picnic tables outside. The staff was very friendly and helpful. All in all a great experience.

Overnight Gem.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Rooms had a distinctive musty smell and should have been "aired" before having guests stay in them.

Great location, right off the highway. Staff suggested several restaurant options nearby. Great hotel for an overnight stop at a very reasonable price.

Red Roof Utica
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The blanket was too thin.

The location was great for convenient on/off major highways. The grounds were well maintained and there was adequate parking. Quiet overall for resting.

Great little Red Roof in Utica
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Perfect stay at a red room... far better than our stay Saturday in Asbury at the Berkeley Oceanfront which was 5 times as much and 1/10 the service.

Clean, affordable accommodation, superbly located.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Although they had in-room coffee service, they didn't serve breakfast, although for the price, that is okay.

Clean, affordable, pleasant property just at the end of the exit ramp from the NY Thruway.

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

Serviceable, but smoky.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Very smokey smelling non-smoking room, but otherwise OK.

The price was right, and the location convenient, and the room was serviceable except for the smoky smell.

What I expected. Decent lodging for the price.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Hated the bed --- the bed was terrible! Really uncomfortable mattress.

Loved that there was coffee in the office at ALL TIMES! The room was decent, clean, everything worked....

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

This is a bare bones overnight place.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The price does not reflect a decrease for no breakfast. Microtel is the same price with a significant continental breakfast.

This is a bare bones overnight place. I missed coffee in my room. Next time I would ask for a room on first floor neglect on my part. Night staff very accommodating, had to ask for a second room for our party to split.

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

Fine basic room at a good price
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room had a bit of a stale smoke odor, although it was clearly marked as "No Smoking." You can't fault the staff for the bad behavior of previous guests, though.

Friendly staff, nice basic room, great price.

Great value for a short stay
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The room was clean and tidy. I particularly liked the fact that there was no carpet (except under the bed) because carpets are hard to clean and often retain unfortunate odors. The sink was outside the bathroom, which meant that my husband could brush his teeth while I was taking a shower. The location is right next to the NY State Throughway (Exit 31), which made further travel easy, but it was not noisy. The girls in the front office were polite, funny, and helpful. We would definitely stay there again while visiting friends in the Utica area.

Great price for a short stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The bed was too soft and not stable. They only had one staffing shift so we had to pick up our own towels at the front desk

It was clean and the staff were friendly

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

great as usual
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

The only bad thing I can ever think of with this property is that it can be tough to turn left when leaving. It isn't enough to keep me from staying here though.

Everything is always great, but the shower head and water pressure are just plain awesome! I am tall, and usually have to duck under the water, but never at the Red Roof!

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

Great as usual
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

They could keep better track of their linens. I always get a non-smoking room when I stay here, but there is almost always a burn hole from a cigarette in the blanket or duvet. They should keep those in the smokers' rooms, and leave the unburned linens to the non-smokers.

the shower is the great! the height of the shower head is perfect (I usually have to duck at other places), and the water pressure is the best! The staff are always friendly and go out of their way to be accommodating. The room is the perfect size for my needs (I stay when I need to be closer to campus [SUNY Polytechnic] for an early exam/class. The rooms are always clean. The TV is a good size. The desk area is perfect with plenty of outlets to plug in laptops, phones etc. The lighting is great. I've never had a problem with parking here.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

Last minute stop
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

The bed was hard. I couldn't get comfortable. The cooling unit was loud and didn't quite seem to blow enough cold air to cool down the room.

Staff meme bets were polite. The location was convenient, EZ on/off expressway.

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

Location with respect to hospital and family was very...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room was listed as non smoking. The previous guest had covered the smoke detector and had smoked in the room. The air and furniture had the smell of smoke. Coffee was very nasty

Location with respect to hospital and family was very helpful. Price was very reasonable. Receptionist was very polite and helpful.

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

A much needed stay away from home.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Not much not to like. An improvement would be a continental breakfast. Majority of the other places are offering that.

Loved the interaction with the staff. Many laughs shared about the upcoming holiday festivities. Room was very clean.

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

Good place to stay for the price.
    • Superior King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The room had an unpleasant smell this time. The bedding almost always has stains or cigarette burns or hairs stuck to it, so I bring my own pillow/blankets anytime I'm going to stay there.

They are conveniently located. The price is fair. The staff are always very friendly & accommodating/helpful. There's always hot water & teabags in the lobby instead of just coffee.

• Reviewed: 30 March 2017

Not ever again..
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Waited at desk for 10minutes before being greeted Walls in the room looked like they were in the process of being painted Thermostat was broken, switched heat to off and had to turn the AC on because temps were in the 80s Light above bed was missing light bulb Parking lot was filled with potholes and trash

wifi... it had wifi..

• Reviewed: 25 March 2017

Good for the price
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Stairs, only powdered creamer for the coffee, bathroom was really small with sink outside the bathroom.

Bed was comfy, shower pressure was good, front desk staff was friendly and efficient

• Reviewed: 11 February 2017

Dissappointed
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No fridge, no coffee pot in the room. The pics on the web site do NOT reflect what the room really looked like, very disappointed.

It was convenient for getting the job.

• Reviewed: 31 January 2017

Excellent value and perfect for a quick overnight.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

At around 1AM, a car pulled in the lot below and the group of people made a lot of noise. Yelling, laughing, loud rap music. Very inconsiderate. There was no hair dryer in the bathroom which would have been nice.

No carpet! Room and bath were very clean. Sheets smelled clean. Pillows were perfect. Woman in the office was very friendly and accommodating.

• Reviewed: 6 January 2017

i arrived for my third stay here at 1:45 AM on New Year's Eve in the midst of a snowstorm.!
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

It was hot in the room though very cold outside. I turned on the AC to make it comfortable. Then my last night there I saw the thermostat to control the heat. I should have asked the staff!

This was my third stay. Staff always very helpful with good customer service skills. Location is great. I even found it at night in a nasty snowstorm this time. Very clean. I am not interested in any extra niceties. Nice flatscreen TV and WIFI that is easy to access...you get that here.

• Reviewed: 21 December 2016

Very helpful staff and clean facility
    • Superior King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Staff was extremely helpful. I got there in the worst snow weather and they actually looked up the best route for me to get back home safely. I highly recommend this facility