Reviews of Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach-Norfolk Airport 2 stars

5745 Northampton Boulevard, Virginia Beach, VA 23455, USA

#78 of 105 hotels in Virginia Beach

I didn’t like anything about this hotel !

Everything about this hotel is disgusting ! When we first got there me and my mother checked the beds really good only to find condoms wrappers garbage and nasty stains on the bed skirt and on the one bed we found bed bug droppings ! No we did not see a actually bug but we did find droppings the pillows were really old my phone did not work in the room we found hooker outfits between the beds the floors were never swipt or mopped every time I walk barefoot on the floor my feet were pitch black ! When we did complain about the rooms the staff was very nice and helpful but as far as the manger of house keeping she was very rude !

I didn’t like anything about this hotel !

The location was close to the premium outlets and 30 minute...
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The price was reasonable when compared to other facilities and the rooms were clean and comfortable.

The location was close to the premium outlets and 30 minute drive to VA Beach.

Ok
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Shower didn’t work when we finally got water to come out of the shower head it was just a small trickle, try taking a shower in a rain “sprinkle” not good

Room was clean and nice

This facility truly did not live up to our expectations. At $120 a night, we expected better.
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Our room had a ceiling repair that looked absolutely terrible. There is NOTHING attractive about a half done repair. It looked like something from a haunted movie. The worst part of our stay was that it smelled absolutely terrible. Fresh paint? fresh ceiling repair? I'm not sure. We had to keep the bathroom fan running all night to lessen the fumes. Final Rant - The bathtub had mold around it.

The staff was nice enough & the location was absolutely great. I was thankful we could take our dog with us.

At the end of the day I only used it as a place to sleep so that was ok I guess, staff was very nice
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I didn’t like that I had to change my room Three times for a two night stay. The non smoking rooms smelled terribly like smoke and the one bathroom shower drain was clogged

I liked that when I needed to change my room they moved me

Don't stay at this dump! It was nice several years ago, now it has become dirty.
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The bed had hairs all over it. Housekeeper(also the weekend day staff) told me she personally cleaned the room. Which means she is bad at her job or just lazy and a liar. The floor were nasty looking and dirty too! It use to be nice a few years ago.

It was a dump. The people that own it are nice, but the weekend staff are nasty.

We are not picky people and have never left a negative review, there was no excuse for this though.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

We checked in just to grab the key and my fiancé ran our luggage up to our room before we headed towards the convention center for my step daughters cheer comp. later on when we got back to the room, I went in to use the bathroom and noticed the tub was filthy! My fiancé went down to the office to see if we could be moved to one with a clean tub? And the man in the office was extremely nasty. When my fiancé told him that we would be giving them a negative review and warning others, he said “I will just make sure they think it was the customer” (us) — you can tell when you pull up to this hotel that it was a bad choice. I’m pretty sure this is like a low income option in the area for residents. Trash.

The beds were very comfortable. There was a lot of fast food places around which was convenient with our kids.

Breakfast had nothing.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast had nothing. The hotel needs sprucing up from a lack of proper maintenance. The chain needs to have reps which should inspect properties for corporate compliance.

Would not stay at this location again.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

2 of the 3 staff that we met were not friendly or attentive. There was no one else around so there was no reason for the lack of attention and the staff member did not appear to be involved with another situation.

It's the best Red Roof Inn I've been to.
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Only thing I didn't like was the fact I couldn't stay a little longer.

I loved how it looked more like an outside hotel. The numerous rooms available were a plus, they didn't add any extra taxes to my bill, and it was very quiet during the stay. The heater and ac combo!

One night only, if that!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

I only stayed for one night. The morning of checkout, there was no hot water in the shower. I called the front desk, the lady informed me that I would need to run the water for 15 minutes. I ran the water for 50 minutes, and still kinda cold.

I like the location because it close to all the places I need to be.

Staff, especially the ladies in housekeeping, were very nice and helpful. Thanks!
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I reserved a double room and received 1 bed. The room was not clean unfortunately. There was brown sand-like, gritty dirt in the tub AND the bed. Wall art was dusty, holes were in the desk/office chair, and the carpet on the floor smelled old and some areas were sticky. Not sure if this carpet issue was the same in all rooms or just the pet friendly rooms.

The staff was very friendly, check in and out was made very simple, I was allowed to check in before the actual check in time, my pet stayed for free.

Staff & housekeeping was amazing.
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Smoking

Staff & housekeeping was amazing. Plenty of bars & restaurants in the area. Close to shopping like the Norfolk Outlets. Will definitely return!

Very good.
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The tv screen had poor color in all of the channels.

Location, cleanest of room and the repair of a toilet seat that was broken( in a short amount of time!).

Overall the stay was okay, I've been in nicer hotels and I've been in worse.
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Bed was rock hard and uncomfortable to sleep on, so that was disappointing. The shower remodel looked like a rushed or botched job. Also shower/bathroom had a musty smell from where the shower isn t draining right. Well I think that's where it's from. Random people roaming hotel who weren't staying in a room. Boyfriend had some random guy walk up to him and try to sell him a ring so the guy could have money.

The location was awesome close to a lot of things. Cleaning staff were super nice and friendly everyday!! There was plenty of parking spots, so we could park right in front if our room door. Which is really nice when coming and going. Also close to interstate 64, so easy to hop on and head to the beach! Great shopping up the street at the outlets for designer brands.

We did not complete our scheduled stay and left after the first night.
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The microwave had rust in it. The bathroom door would not close completely. The TV remote control would not operate unless you got up out of the bed and pointed to the sensor. The Wi Fi did not operate unless you called someone from outside the facility to talk to you. We left after the first night. Karen Charles-Miller

We liked the hot water in the shower.

There were a lot of drink people hanging around.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

There were a lot of drink people hanging around. They banged on the windows until my mom had to get up and ask if they needed help. They did this to all of the doors on our row, funny thing is that he wasn't even staying at our hotel.

Staff was friendly and gave us suggestions on places to go...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

No coffee maker and hair dryer in room.

Staff was friendly and gave us suggestions on places to go with kids since it was raining and we couldn't go to the beach

It was okay but i think there's other hotels better than this property and even much cheaper
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

The front desk staff who catered us during check in was not friendly. The room seemed like it wasnt properly cleaned.

I like that they have outdoor pool

Great convenient location. But not comfortable place to stay.
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Staffs are not friendly not even smiling and i never even heard them say thank you. When we came home saturday night around 11/12am, the smell of marijuana was very strong!!! I was hurrying to get in our room because we were with our 8 year old son! When i checked out the next day there were police officers, i overheard they had trouble with a customer the night before. I really dont feel that bathroom is clean, honestly after sitting down on the toilet my upper leg started to feel itchy! Price should be fair as compared to the expensive ones along the boardwalk but there are also some other hotels in the same area that could be less expensive, i did not book there and chose red roof inn because i thought service and stay would be much more comfortable but then just the same as the other ones weve stayed on before.

The location is a great spot, easy access to everywhere we wanted to go during our stay. 20-30 min from the beach, adventure park, and from our favorite restaurant and bakeshop! Fair price that we dont have to pay as expensive as the ones along boardwalk.

Unsatisfactied
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The bed was old and uncomfortable, felt like the springs in the bed was poking me as I slept. The TV did not work had to call for room service for the TV to be programmed. The phone I used in the room the service was horrible you can barely hear the person on the other end. The shower head was broken. I left the room for a couple hours came back and the window blinds were wide open. The housekeeping staff were very friendly. Front desk staff was horrible even upon arrival.

The location of the hotel was not bad it was ~15 min drive to the beach, water park, aquarium, zoo and the botanical garden.

Disappointed
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The bedding sheets had yellow stains , the bath towels were so small? Like how does a hotel not have large bath towels . First Red Roof Inn I've been to that didn't have any .

Stores very close by .

I had a early check in and still could not check in till 330...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

I had a early check in and still could not check in till 330, they gave us a room right by the dumpster and we found a dirty condom in the night stand. and people fighting next door at 12 am

It was okay, nothing special.
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Wi-Fi was tricky. There was a man who helped me charge the second night but I told him my money was in my room so without asking he charged my card twice. There were no outlet plugs on the right side of the bed. Wasn't enough parking spots.

I had a fridge, microwave, and TV.

When I booked with booking .
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Cleaner pool, more flexablity with check in. Accurate booking information.

When I booked with booking .com I typed in myself all that was in my party and was given one room.when I got their I was told I had to purchase another room. I was told that if a room was available then I could check in at 1pm, nope got to the motel and I wasn't allowed to check in till 2pm. The pool was not chlorinated and I tried to book away from the parting at the beach ,not here. Drunk people being loud all night and broken bottles left by the steps. Not much around to do with kids unless you want to go to the outlets.

Room smelled like someone smoked in it.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Room smelled like someone smoked in it. I asked for non smoking. It smelled musty. Not fresh and clean. Hard to tell but rug didn't seem clean either! EEEWWWW I have stayed at Red Roof Inn in the past (MA) and rooms were WAY CLEANER and NICER! Couldn't figure out TV very easily. Staff at check in were less than professional. It was late, midnight and they preferred to talk to each other rather than assist me! Whatever, I won't be back to this place again.

Decently priced but need cleaner floors.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The bottom of our feet were very dirty after walking around the room barefoot. There were stains on the pillow cases and blanket . Mattress encasements on box spring were showing signs of old spotting on the interior which scared me to think there were bedbugs at one point. We end up using our own sheets.

I like that Krispy Kreme donuts were served in the morning. And in general coffee were served and juice. Check in and out staff were friendly and courteous. Pricing was decent. Decent distance to the beach.

Dance competition family vacation
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Area around ice machine had a lot of water and was slippery

The rooms were clean, the staff was very friendly and accommodating. Fresh coffee and Krispy Kreme donuts on the lobby.

Overall the stay was ok
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

That I didn't have a coffee Pot in the double queen room and that I had to put a towel in front of the door because there was a big cracked at the bottom of the door.for the money that was spent there they should have had a cont Continental breakfast instead of donuts

The room was clean.the staff that clean the room was wonderful.

Completely Satisfied!!!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Location, room, and staff were amazing! I was very comfortable while it thunderstormed all day one of the days i stayed! Great pool, comfortable beds, clean rooms and facilities, fast service, great location. I highly recommend and I will stay again!

Cheap stay, dirty hotel.
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The parking lot and building are in very rough shape. The room smelled quite awful. Our bathroom floor was not swept. The back of the toilet had not been cleaned, it has a yellowish brown substance all over the back. Breakfast was minimal, but there was at least coffee. Beds in hotel were stiff, but not the worst.

I was greeted immediately when I walked into the lobby by a very nice woman. She was helpful and very welcoming.

My stay was okay. However the parking was terrible.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

My key kept deactivating. I explained to the staff what happened and they activate my key and then deactivated my key again. My friend that I was staying had an emergency to use the restroom because she has a bladder issue and her name was on the account and the staff directed her to Bogangles across the street. Very unprofessional.

Very unsatisfactory
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Theu didn't clean rhe room the night we stayed, we ran out of bath tissue, they didn't make the beds and didn't empty the trash

The room was clean when we arrived and the air conditioning was on

Torn bedding, broken lamp shades, dead cockroaches and other...
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Smoking

Torn bedding, broken lamp shades, dead cockroaches and other bugs under the bed, shady people everywhere and who knows what they were into. Lost WIFI in the evening until 6 AM. Standing water in the vending/ice room. The faucet was connected wrong, should be hot on the left and cold on the right. At least we were allowed to smoke without going outdoors with the local crowd wandering around.

• Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Everything was pretty much great just a little drive to the beach kind of annoying but the staff was excellent what should I was a coffee maker in the room

The best hotel I ever booked it.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

There's nothing I didn't like.

I like how when we walked into our room, it was fresh clean air and very neat and clean! The floor was clean and the bed was set up neat. The bathroom was clean. We didn't have to worry about anything. Housekeepers was very friendly and nice. Greeting us with respects. I would recommend this to anyone. I would eventually come back.

Not going to return
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

The room was a smokers room, the carpet was dirty, the beds were hastily made and rather messy. My husband was disgusted by the smoke filled room. A gal came in and sprayed the filters and then it smelled like a funeral home! All around, waste of money.

Not much. Clean towels.

The front desk dana a dam where very friendly and very...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The fact that they accused me of taking 2 pillows and towels and charged my credit card 75.00 with out my permission and didn't believe me when i told the lady that i Didnt take anything and Why would i need to take anything. Ive caked numerous of times and i have even left messages for the mgr to contact ne. And still to this day no one has called back.

The front desk dana a dam where very friendly and very helpful

The a/c was amazing, friendly and helpful staff,...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

The area it is located in is somewhat safe but the area surrounding it aren't. Easy for someone with malevolent intent to access the lodging grounds.

The a/c was amazing, friendly and helpful staff, especially the cleaning personnel. Food delivered directly to your door.

Awful sleep
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Stayed in room 240 AC unit squealed all night.. Got little to no sleep.. Wished I would've been refunded.. Offered a 15% off Voucher for Red Roof Inn.. Expires June 30 2017..Was fully booked couldn't change room..

Very nice staff very friendly..

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

The sheets appeared to be clean.
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

14 hours I was told they would only accept one pet when I was traveling with two cats. I was given the phone number of another hotel that when I called at 8:30 on Friday evening, it was fully booked. I was finally given my keys after paying an additional fee per pet. Had this been told from the beginning I certainly would not have had a problem paying and additional fee. The room was not acceptable fee human inhabitants. My pets needed to be treated for fleas which was an additional cost to me. I responded to your survey the first time it was sent to me. You obviously did not receive it. I included photos of the bedspread with a hole and carpet pulling away from the floor. A full refund would be appreciated as this was an absolutely awful experience.

The sheets appeared to be clean.

Got what I paid for
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Room was dingy. Not cleaned well. Used soap bars from previous guest in bathroom and on sink still. Chair in the bedroom area had a thick layer of dust on it. Both bedroom and bathroom had a mildew smell.

Quiet even though close to the highway. Had a first floor room so that was nice not to have to climb stairs. Staff was nice at all times. Bed was comfortable.

Horrible Stay
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Desk lady told me they had no control of noise and I should understand . will never stay at Red Roof again

Sleepless night due to noise by other guests

Not so clean
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Our bathroom was filthy. There was stuff in our shower & on the toilet. The only thing they changed was the sheets. We didn't even have a shower curtain. When the housekeeper came the next day she fixed it for us but we booked hours before showing up so the room should have been ready. Also they were booked up so we had to get a twin room rather than a King or Queen. I enjoyed my vacation but I wouldn't go back.

I liked the housekeeper. She was polite

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

It was comfortable
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

the bathroom did smell a little weird, that was probably the only down side and the chair in there was sorta falling apart :/

i liked how clean it was

Disgusting Owner! Absolute TERRIBLE atttude
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Smoking

Extremely Rude Owner. He was absolutely disgusting!!! I will never stay there again or recommend this place to anyone! The first room's bathroom was dirty, so were the towels. There were hairs on the towels and rags along with stains. The Room they moved me to next had blood stains on the blanket. I complain to the manager and he acted as if It were my fault his workers hadn't done their job. He was so disrespectfull! I asked him for corporate number and he wouldn't give it to me. I asked for his name and wouldnt tell me. He said he's the day time manager and to refer to him as that whenever I get corporates number, Turns out he's the owner! He didnt even apologize for the inconvience! The way he talks to his guests is extremely rude, his tone of voice is offensive , his hands gestures are disrespectful. Absolute Terrible customer service.

Good place and reasonable

Wish the pool was open but I was early season so it was nothing that was their fault

Nice friendly staff, reasonable prices. Clean rooms and nice property.

The Room was decent for a 2 star hotel needed for passing...
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I thought it would have been a little cheaper, but not complaining and the air condition set on auto ran all night

The Room was decent for a 2 star hotel needed for passing threw for one night.

I had a great stay but experience something bad at the same time but overall the hotel was great
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

U feel the police were very wrong and you all should try to prevent that

I didnt use pool and I didn't like the fact that zi was visiting from NYC and my daughter came from NC and the police harassed her in the parking lot that wasnt a good thing

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

I will NEVER stay again not even for one night! I would sleep in my car 1st!!!
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Smoking

BED UNCONFORTABLE.......WIRES FROM MATTRESS STICKING IN OUR BACK, ROACH ON THE BED, ROOM TOO SMALL

Maid service was excellent at cleaning up the room & very pleasant personality

• Reviewed: 12 September 2016

From "Great to Fair".
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

This last time I found the bed to be uncomfortable, a very big in the room, and a desk chair that did not work properly.

I've stayed there before in a dlfferent room and it was very good.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2016

Bed was nice.

TV wouldn't come on until we turned it off and on several times. And most of the outlets didn't work. And booking.com said it was only 10 miles from the beach and it was further than that. As it being our first time there we didn't know how far it would be.

Bed was nice. Nice pool

• Reviewed: 31 August 2016

Do not stay here it's not worth it!!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

The beds were uncomfortable, the rugs were filthy. when we walked form the bed to the bathroom our feet were black. The frig was not cold enough. The pool was dirty at the bottom n I'm not sure they used chlorine. the bottom of the pool had pealing paint!! I paid before I saw the room in person only on line...Big mistake!!

The guy that checked us in was nice that's all

• Reviewed: 25 August 2016

Expensive for what it is.
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Pool looked nothing like the photo. Not very inviting in real life. Would have liked a healthier breakfast option. (Only Krispy Kreme donuts)

Comfy bed.

It was okay
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The pillows were cheap the blanket was thin the bed felt worn out...they don't give enough towels and wash cloths they didn't have room service or offer continental breakfast

The location was great

• Reviewed: 23 August 2016

I would only stay here if you like furniture straight from the dump and have a gas mask available.
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Staff was super friendly with the exception of the male night desk clerk. The room stunk terribly and the furniture looked like it was salvaged from the dump. All scratched and delapidated.The bed desperately needs a new or better mattress.no coffee maker in room.

The TV, the pool. It was very quiet.

The stay was just Okay
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Their were roaches on our room, the furniture fell apart, there was alot of suspicious traffic activity from alot of suspicious looking people. Tons of night walkers, not a good place for kids.

The pool was directly in front of my room. Police presence.

• Reviewed: 19 August 2016

Overall pleasant.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

We wasn't bothered by anyone, room was clean staff was nice, great location for shopping, and we was close to the beach. Pool was okay overall we would stay again.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2016

Look elsewhere
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I was either bitten by a bug or had an allergic reaction to the detergent. I had two large inflamed bumps on my back and three similar bumps on my forearm after my first day. There was also a tick under my pillow after housecleaning's first visit, which was only discovered because I flipped the pillow over. Overall, the visit wasn't all that great. It was a place to stay...that was all.

• Reviewed: 5 August 2016

Vacation Experience.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

I did not like the fan in the bathroom, it was to loud. I would like it to be separate from light switch. I did not like the refrigerator because it had no freezer. No safe to put my valuables.

I liked the room. I would come again. I would recommend it.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2016

Would stay again!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

The burns on the toilet from cigarettes. There was no ash trays in the smoking room. And we started to notice things as the day went on such as I was looking for a shoe and looked under the bed and there was a condom wrapper and soda bottle.

The staff was amazing! Everyone made us feel so welcome!

• Reviewed: 30 July 2016

Okay for price.
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Smoking

The staff when we first went to check in was VERY rude. We've stayed there once before & didn't have that problem though.

Price. Beds were okay since it was just a one night stay.

• Reviewed: 29 July 2016

Ehhh....
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

When I booked the room I asked for non smoking and received a smoking. God it smelt horrible, didn't wanna complain but really wasn't happy and I wasn't happy about the price either. Wish I would have known the charge double on weekends, would have came during the week!

Loved the housekeeping! Awesome ladies, very respectful.

• Reviewed: 26 July 2016

Nothing the place was filthy.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Everything rude manager disgusting faculty dirty dirty dirty I notified department of public health when I get home I am posting pictures on all social medias

Nothing the place was filthy. Dried blood and urine on all beds and mattress pads mold in bathroom

Lots of room

No breakfast or vending machines

Lots of room

Easy to check in out

Not clean every day

Easy to check in out

Bedspread had cigarette burns in a non-smoking room.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Bedspread had cigarette burns in a non-smoking room. Shower was very difficult to get on. Air conditioning would not stay on consistently.

Great stay. 13 minutes from the beach!!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

There was limited parking, except when other guest were checking out.

Beds slept like a dream!!

Bed was very comfortable, quiet
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Needs more parking, floor in room was very dirty

Bed was very comfortable, quiet

The lights didn’t work, and it was a little dusty.
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Smoking

The lights didn’t work, and it was a little dusty.

Was a easy location to get to different attractions the...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Room was ok but a little run down. Could have been cleaner

Was a easy location to get to different attractions the family wanted to see

It was ok
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Bed was to hard, no table, no hair drier, and the ice machine area stunk so bad with cigarettes that the ice tasted like smoke.

Enjoyed our stay and it was affordable.
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The staff attendant was very accommodating. He resolved a small issue with our room.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

I like the location from the beach it was very convenient

Staff did not answer office when called.
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Staff did not answer office when called. When answered, hung up or disconnected.

Browse Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach-Norfolk Airport traveller photo gallery