Reviews of Sulaf Hotel LBV South

5.7

5.5

6.1

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Need to improve in the front desk and the staff they need to be more friendly and more like happy just the housekeeping was friendly and nice the other staff not

The housekeeper was very good. Love how she cleaned the room!!!

I didn’t have WiFi in my room and the lady told me we have movies and I never found it. But beside that I loved my stay. Thansk

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The mattress was humid, bathroom door was broken and wouldn’t close all the way. Also the air conditioner made a lot of noise during the night. The location was next to a night bar

The receptionist was friendly

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I didn't like anything. Everything was broken! No ice, no iron, no microwave in room, they only give 2 towels daily we were a party of 3. Pool was dirty looking we never swam in it.

The bed and pillows

• Deluxe Queen Room

The key of the room always had a problem. the cable tv was poor. the water of the tub did not drained well. I could hear the people next to me

The staff very try’s to make you feel good

• Deluxe Queen Room

They charge me extra at time of check in. Room was flooded and smelly, after moving housekeeping did not replace towels and use the same stained comforter and sheets to fix the bed. They still owe me money because I left at my second day and making excuses to not give my refund.

There was black mold, the place is under renovation and not suitable to be rented out. The doors to the rooms have no locks

Nothing. Worst hotel stay I have ever had

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No room phones, so maid woke me up at 9am asking if I was checking out or staying... that was the only thing that I didn't like, oh and the not pets allowed thing was a little upsetting

Quiet, clean, close to everything, nice price, easy check in,

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Took a $50.00 deposit which was NOT stated in the reservation confirmation. Dirty, rude staff, sketchy hotel. Towels were not only stained but only supplied the room with 2 bath towels, 2 wash clothes and 1 hand towel. No place to hang clothing. Refrigerator was moaning all the time and not very cold. AC was not adjustable, No smoke alarm. No phone. TV was barely working as you could not see the screen as it was all fuzzy.

Not a thing!!!!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Pricing meets location and the marriage equals you more bang for your buck. The GM and all of the Staff and Housekeepers are understanding, considerate and accomadating...& no don't work there nor does any family member

It was not cleaned and there were dirty spots on the towels and pillows as well. Also, the bedsheets were remains the same for 3 nights. Staff was little rude I don't know why?

It is located near Disney world that's the good thing. I would be able to have cheap public transport just on a distance of 5 mins walk.

Lots of holes in the walls, poor lighting fixtures, bathroom fan was making a werid noise thought it was going to pop or something. Charges you if you lose key and they only give you one. Needs new shower head or at least needs to clean them. Cigs holes in the sheets. Its old place so dont have high expectations.

Very close to Disney. Parking was right by the room. Amazing staff . Quick check in. Right next to taco bell for those late night cravings. The price was so worth it.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

the pool is little not like it looks on the picture the spa how they called was not working was dirty unable to get in. no microwave or blower on the room I went to the office and spoke to the manager he try to explain to me and did provided me with one to the room but was not working they just brought me a broken microwave wish I was unable to use.. I had to walk down to the reception office to be able to warm up my coffee and other stuff, I dont know but every thing looks bad and smell funky and I found a live cockaroach inside of the room the 2nd day needed to ask for another key after we came back from the parks the key didn't want it to open

the only thing i like was the costumer services by the receptions, very nice lady don't remember her name

The bathroom had no door, the ac was leaking so the floor was wet, and the shower hear was going crazy.

Bed was super comfortable and people were super nice.

Available ice.

The room was awesome and clean. The bed was like a cloud. The only thing I needed was an ice machine which was not working. Great service and staff.

It was more like a cheap motel than an ok hotel.It didnt even have a hotel key card it had an actual key to stick in the knob.No breakfast,no wifi,no refrigerator,no microwave,no iron,no blow dryer.The walls needed to be painted bc there were paint patches.It had a very small bathroom and didnt even have a door on the bathroom.

The location was great.It was close to everything.The view from my room overlooked the pool,I could watch the traffic and see the stores.I could literally walk across the street to the stores,and I did.Room had a big bed.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I can’t really say anything bad. The only thing that might have been better was parking there were a few parked tractor trailers that made parking s bit challenging but nothing a experienced driver couldn’t handle.

When we arrived to check in the computer system was down, which could have been a huge problem, however the front desk staff was great and had everything under control! Our check in was surprisingly easy and friendly our room was simple but cozy! The beds were super comfy!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No ice machines worked or soda machines.the elevator didnt work i was on the3rd floor. The bathroom was in poor condition.and the door didnt close without slamming it.

I was able to over look the poor area

• Family Suite

A little misunderstanding with the clerk when we got there, sadly we have a handicap& the elevator got broken that day & we were given a third floor suite, but the manager solved everything next day & we got a free day of stay.

Very centric, close to everything, the manager excellent!

I didn’t like how the things that were listed on the things I would have that were not available such as -no hairdryer -no ice -no privacy -no remote to tv And I really didn’t like how someone from room service just opened the door to my room while I was sleeping I was not dressed either.

The only thing I liked is the Customer service the people were really nice the hotel just didn’t match their hospitality. They were really nice and dealt with all my complaints accordingly and very politely but I was still in satisfied because of the way the hotel looked

• Family Suite

The first room they gave us was dirty and we had to wait for availability of a new room the next morning. The check in time was 3 o'clock and we got there @ 7 o' clock and our room was still not available. There are no telephones in the rooms so we had to go every time to the lobby to get help. We have requested a micro wave but did not get one, and the one in the lobby was very dirty to use. The cleaning ladies should received more instructions of how cleaning a room. It would help them in getting the rooms clean on time for the next guests. A routine schedule should be set up for them.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Everything was terrible, very dirty and stinky, even the water from the sink when you are washing your teeth tastes horrible. They say it’s a hotel, but it isn’t, it is a motel, the worse place I had ever been.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room was outdated, and the staff acted like they didn't care. I was given the wrong room when I entered, there was someone in that room. I told the girl at the reception desk she acted like she didn't know what was going on. I do not recommend this hotel to anyone, you get what you pay for. Also, the faucet was leaking and bathtub with steam. Plus the ice machine was broken, and the guy acted like he didn't want to give us any more towels.

• Family Suite

Not very clean looking. The jacuzzi was not working and the pool needs up keeping. The beds were hard as a rock. Also sheets where very old. Still trying to get my deposit back. They said they would get back to me still waiting.

Close to all the attractions. Very easy to get in and out of.

• Family Suite

The place was absolutely disgusting. They did not have my suite available. I had to get two rooms. One of which the ac was broken. My key card stopped working twice. The front desk attendant locked the lobby to help house keeping since they were short handed. The pool was out of order. Just awful! Pictures definitely are not accurate in this case.

The location was very nice.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Didnt have coffee for morning, when we needed extra towels they never had any available. Every hotel/motel should have.coffee at all times.

The clealiness was good.

• Family Suite

Only cleaning of the room the 3 first days during a 5 nights stay. We were told that it would be done each day. No cooker or coffee machine. No hairdryer. No breakfast available. Only Coffee at the reception.

Large room. Ok location.

Needs demolition, rooms dirty, old furniture, awful bathrooms. They take photocopies of your passport and credit card. This is totally unacceptable - have they never heard of Fraud?

• Family Suite

The cleanliness of the room was unsatisfactory. There was a sandwich stuck under the sofa mattress. The sofa mattress was extremely uncomfortable for my children. The sofa was dirty and stained. The bathroom had a ring around the tub, built up dust and hairs around the bottom of the toilet, brown stains on the walls. The room had chipped paint and was missing a lock on the main door. I have been in hotels which were cheaper but with nicer rooms and cleaner.

Staff was nice enough. I also liked that it had a separate room for the sofa bed and 2 bathrooms-one in each room.

Dirty, ducks swimming in the pool, keycard dosn‘t work, without saying a word we got the key for our room. Unfriendly receptionist, pub opposite of the parking lot, 50$ deposit, don‘t get a receipt.

Near to disney and universal studios, restaurants 5 min walk.

The micro fridge could have been colder, there wasn’t a microwave, and it’s time to discard some bed spreads that stains won’t come out of. Room 117 needs to have some moulding repair done around the door.

It’s in a good location with a friendly helpful staff. Very accommodating. My originally booked room had a maintenance issue and I was upgraded to a suite. It’s a simple, no frills, well priced, no nonsense motel.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

9 day stay-2 rooms. Nonworking cable. Request to fix, was told they don't have cable. Showed website info stating they do. Took several complaints to get maintenance in. He checked it and said it needed a new cable. Never came back. Toilet in one room kept running and staff refusal to fix, I had to fix it. Towel bar in this bathroom was broke upon arrival with broken pieces laying on top of toilet. Toilet in 2nd room overflowing, Staff refused plunger and told us we had to wait until maintenance came in morning (this was at approx 11pm). Had to highly encourage plunging since it was overflowing. Lady got plunger and had me do it. Supplies like towels and toilet paper unavailable and asked several times, bought own towels since they provided 1 per room and we Had 7 people between 2 rooms. Had to ask for pool to be cleaned, room filthy, stained sheets, pillows, etc. Unsecure wifi. No password required. Over 45 min to check in. Had to show booking confirmation to prove I booked 2 rooms 6 months proir. Rude lazy staff. Upon requests for needed supplies or fixings, I noted other customers at desk with similar complaints. One lady stated that after cleaning crew left they left her door unlocked. Suppose to have microwaves in rooms, one room had no microwave and other was very rusted inside. Nonworking keys.

Location to the stores and theme parks

Painting of the wall old but not bad

As a motel with price paid i found everything good. It's not a five star hotel but better than other motels around the area.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Lock on door broken, cable did not work, low water pressure, no phone to call office from room, no closet to hang clothes, no iron to iron clothes, no batteries in tv remote .. cable didn’t work anyway 🤷‍♂️,WiFi sucked, tube dirty and they tried to charge me more than I booked it for. And the continental breakfast was lukewarm coffee .

Can’t say there was anything I liked.

• Family Suite

The staff was soooo rude she didn’t even greet us. She just saw us coming in thru the door and said listen I will put this like this there are no rooms call the place that you made the reservation with and see what they can do for you

When we got to the hotel they had sold all of the rooms. They did not take in consideration everyone who had reserved rooms with them. I spent about 3 hours trying to get a new hotel and I couldn’t I had to go home.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Everything.no face towels,no ice,no phones,molds in bath,etc.

The hotel was a dump.I did not like nothing about that hotel.We left after the first night.

• Family Suite

That the spa tub was not working. And that the ice machines were out of ice 😂 but friendly businesses around politely gave ice.

That it was quiet & safe..with plenty of space. The staff were friendly & housekeeping on time. Also minutes away in walking distance for whatever you need.

All. The rooms smell extremely bad, the rooms do not even have a telephone, one of the air conditioners did not work, smoke detector beeping, the bathtub was clogged, they do not offer coffee 24 hours a day, the beds are not comfortable at all , the ice maker does not work, the housekeeper car looks like a landscape car, so many bad things that that hotel should be closed to the public.

Nothing at all.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

nothing the only thing that i got to see my dad,,,everything else as a travel agent i am ,,ill make shore my clents dont go there,as soon i walk in the lobby there was a fight ,,for good 15mins

I had reserved a room with a king size bed and when i got to the hotel the rooms were taken. So the only two rooms left one of them the toilet didn’t work and the other one the window was completely shattered. Looked like someone tried breaking in

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

They didn’t have real covers to cover yourself, the bathroom sink was super rusty and moldy, the wall had this green slime, and the A/C smelled a little funky.

Good location, friendly staff, you get what you pay for.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

When I walked into the room, the first thing I noticed was that there was only a sheet on the bed--no bedspread. I went to call the office, only to find out that there was no phone in the room. I turned on the t.v. and there was no reception. There was no carpeting which made the room seem cold. Not only that, the floor wasn't finished.

The staff person at the desk was nice. When I wasn't satisfied with my first room, she helped me find a better second room.

The 2nd room I got smelled like smoke, picture on the tv was horrible

When I got their they didn’t have my room that I paid for, and stuck me into something smaller and would comp any thing. Staff keep telling me that the rooms were the same cost which can’t be correct no king room is the same as a standard room

Was told when we checked in that people steal tv's and if anything is missing in room to call as they have problems with customers taking things. The heat/AC did not work properly (would not cool room). Left next day and went to parks. Out all day came back about 1:30am and went to sleep. Woke up to hear running water. Got up and found sink had backed up and overflowed onto floor. I immediately tried to call the from t desk and found no phone. Used cell to call, and they said noting they could do as the maintenance person did not arrive for 30 minutes. I tried to explain that the water is still backing up and pouring to floor. Still nothing except offered to move room and person would take care of it when they came in. Offered another room, bit was checking out anyway. When we gave back key and spoke to desk, they ignored and basically gave the impression that it was no big deal and happens often enough to nit care. I will never stay here again and i travel to that area at least once a month. Lost a good customer due to staff and facility being very very poor.

no breakfast - cant rate

After check in , change 3 times my room, first room door is not work, second room AC start burn because short circuit, and the last room The staff make the room With dirty bedding, and AC not work

N/a

• Family Suite

I went there with my family and our stay there was awful. First of all, when we booked it said that the breakfast was included and there was only a coffee machine as a breakfast, anything else. And they usually didn’t has it. Second, we stayed there 11 days. And they don’t clean up everyday. We needed to go to the front desk to ask for towels and paper toilet. I certainly DO NOT recommend this hotel for your vacations Is the worst hotel that I have been in my life

They didn’t have sheet to change every day and they barely came in to clean the room or fix the bed one time they didn’t even come. Staff doesn’t speak English which is very unprofessional cuz not everyone is Spanish speaking. One day I asked for sheets and changed my own bed

Just the bed to be honest. But wish my sheets were changed everyday

• Deluxe Queen Room

Staff was rude, rooms were not clean, doors were broken and airconditioners. I could not get enough towels or washcloths. I could not check in until 500pm because rooms still were not clean.Toilets kept clogging. Very disappointed, advertisement for room is false!!!

It was close to Disney

• Family Suite

There way no blankets in the room there wasn't enough towels. There was no blow dryer or iron. The hot tub was broke. The rifergiator was broke

• Deluxe Queen Room

It was kinda gross. Outside was gross and made me think that the inside would be nasty too. It was decent inside. Outdated furniture and house keeping doesn't really clean too well

Not th at bad looking and staff is nice

Wow....let me just say if you are a single person or couple traveling and just need a place to crash for the night as a last resort than I guess this would work. I would definitely NEVER return and will be more than happy to spend the extra money somewhere else. The Jacuzzi never worked nor did they show any interest in checking it out and the staff just was all like a blah. The rooms were very interesting lets say...lol The doors have key card slots but we were given a hard key that worked when it wanted to. I requested 1st floor was given 3rd. NO ice machines worked and when i asked,i was just told"Oh I dont know, i will have maintance check ", Beds were extremes uncomfortable and pillows suck. Thank God we travel with our own blankets and pillows. It said when booking, offer breakfast....haha....nothing just a regular coffee pot in lobby with hardly anything to use. In the room there were no phones to call front desk if you needed anything. When i questioned this, i was told that i can call front desk from my phone. Wow.....you know after actually writing these few things, just stay away from this hotel. Also, would like to add that i read alot of mix reviews avout this place and was sceptical but now after actually experiencing it. DO NOT listen to anybody else that trys to write a good review, any good reviews about this property its obvious that an associate is the one doing this for good reviews,lies!!!

The location only

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Didn't have a waste basket.

The location was very convenient. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The price was very affordable. The room was nice and clean.

I have no idea where to start with this review of my dislikes. First and for most, I would never recommend this place to anyone. Spend the extra $50 or so bucks and go to a place a little better. The staff was so incompetant, it isn't difficult to see your reservation and give you the proper room. I reserved a King bed and they gave me 2 Queens. Not a big deal, I can live through that. What I could not live with was the fact that there were dead cockroaches around the room with ants eating their carcasses. Before this they gave me a metal key that was as useless as the front person at the desk. Then she proceeded to give me 2 card keys, that when I tried them...Big surprise...None of them worked. I had to go downstairs, get 2 new keys, get into the room, see the wrong beds and the dead roaches. I proceeded to ask to change our room and they did it. But by no means did they ask me if I wanted a discount or anything. No big deal, I'll live. Mind you this all happened around 2 am after driving 4 hours from Miami. I kept my cool. The next room we received the keys worked, YAY...but...there were dead worms on the floor. At this point its 230 am and I just wanted to sleep, so I picked them up and threw them away. Finally fell asleep, thank goodness the beds were comfortable. About the only good thing at this place. The next morning, we went to the parks, spent the whole day rhere, came back and...what do you know...the keys didn't work, again! So I went downstairs, got new keys and finally got to bed. Awesome, comfy beds, cool...BUT The next morning, when we tried to shower, what do you know...NO Hot water. I understand the value of a budget hotel but there are just some basic things that should work properly like the staff, the hot water, no roaches in your room and the keys that let you in. Worst hotel experience ever.

The location in conjunction with the Disney parks.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Rooms were not clean , shower was not workin , we had to change rooms 3 times, left messages for the manager to contact me and they never called back , room was no done when we came back, there si no phones in the rooms .....horrible in general.

Nothing at all , horible place !

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

This place was horrible to say the least and my room had been used when they gave it to me I walked in looked around thinking about how late it was I said I'll make the best of it but the sheets were not clean and the blankets had stains there were bugs on the wall I know it is low in price as well as in quality. The customer service is poor my room key didn't work I was on the 3 floor and had to walk all the way back down to get the master key which was a standard door key.I think they rent rooms hourly as well I think it's quite disappointing that they run such a horrible establishment. I called back down to the office and asked for a refund as I couldn't lay my head down to sleep in such a place.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The two girls from front desk were very professional and polite, One had white hair, the other was the night person, this was our second time staying here, very small and comfy property!

• Deluxe Queen Room

I guess the hotel was in the middle of remodeling and should have stated that on the website. The pool was just filled the day we were there so it was freezing and there were no chairs to sit on around the pool. So I had to stand while watching the kids swim, after being at the parks all morning. The room seemed to have been remodeled but the bathroom definitely needed some work done. For the price I paid, I expected a little more and probably could have stayed somewhere else for the same amount and had more amenities.

This hotel was close to different restaurants and stores. The newly remodeled room was relatively clean with brand new hard wood floors. The staff at the desk was helpful and very nice.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Needs a few new pillows and they told us that was next on the list for improvements.

Great and accommodating staff. Comfortable bed and good location. Perfect for a quick stay and a great price! No frills, just a place to rest close to everything.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There was mold in the bathroom, no bathroom door knob, the towels they gave us were dirty, they were selling old furniture on the side of the building. They wrongfully charged my card

How close it is to Disney that’s literally it.

• Deluxe Double Room

The housekeeping was poor. Towels changed and bins were emptied but no cleaning done. Only given one toilet roll for the 11 night stay. Had to go buy some towards the end of the stay. I do think this housekeeping issue could be due to transition of ownership as there has been a recent name change to this motel

The bed and pillows were very comfortable and i was a nice room. The staff were very nice and helpful.

• Family Suite

Pool & hot tub under renovations. Rooms smelled like mildew. Beds were hard & pillows were flat. Sofa sleeper had peeling pleather. Tubs were spongy feeling; felt like toy would fall thru. Only 1 air worked & it was VERY loud. Room was not ready when we got there 15 minutes before check in.

• Family Suite

The water dripping from the ceiling in bathroom in shower...and the ice machine not working on first floor had to go to third floor 😔

The was reasonable and the bed was soft...not enough channels for tv

When we arrived we went to our room and found out that there was no hot water so she moved us to the room next door which had extremely hot water however the tub was cracked. The air conditioner stopped working during the middle of the night it was very hot overall they should not have been able to open without the rooms being up to par I will never stay there again

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Sink was broken beg bugs was on both beds and room was of horrible smell as soon as we walked in. We we moved to another room but had same exact problems including a neighbor with 2dogs when it CLEARLY states no pets on check in board in lobby. I reported it plus reported the neighbor knocking on our room door over n over asking for money n nothing was done.

Size of room was fair. Pool area was clean.

• Family Suite

Not enough towels for a family of six. A old smell from room. Door was hard to open. Receptionist need to be more presentable and have less attitudes.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room was really hot ac not working no garbage can inside the room and the little refrigerator was not working and had water all in the floor

I enjoyed the pool

The room was dirty ' the bathroom is just to much going on ' is so dirty ' my bed was disgusting ' I reserved two rooms and the second room never get clean they forgot to do the beds and to bring towels ' but anyway I thank to the front desk they're nice '

The staff is nice

The outside property wasn't very appealing but the room was just what you need to sleep a few hours and continue your adventure. Not recommended for long stays.

Was very cheap

• Family Suite

we had to change key door several times since they would just dont work by the third time the reception gave us a hard copy of the room key..once inside it had that old smell of hotel..and there were cockroach everywhere..room def..needs some fixing..beds were very uncomfortable..basecally you get what you paid for..

the staff was very helpful

• Family Suite

The beds rolled around the room, the tubs squeaked when you step in it and one of the tubs had a big crack in it,ceiling was peeling,and they didn't want to give us more towels for our family

Price of room

• Deluxe Double Room

Pool and room has mold. Dirty grounds not kept up. Staff very rude and doesn't speak English to or around guests. Check in took 45 minutes. Hot tub roped off and staff seemed clueless as to why. Housekeeping sucks.

Nearby restaurants

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The ac was broken. The lights were all not working. On the day we arrived, the hot water wasn't working.

The location was pretty good. A lot of stores and resturants in the area.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

That there was a deposit of 125.00 of paid cash for 2 nights that didn't even total 80.00 75.00 deposit with credit card...way too much of deposit limits folks from enjoying their vacation

Very nice and off main 192 highway

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Blankets on the bed were dirty and the add on Booking.com said free shuttle to the amusement parks but when I asked about it I was told they don't have one are breakfast

The ladies at the front desk were nice

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The wifi was poor, The frig was rusty, the a.c. didn't work good, the microwave plate wouldn't rotate, the coffee maker smelled like urine.

The staff was very friendly and went the extra mile to accommodate me and my family in our time of need. (We were short of the $75 deposit, 900 miles away from home, out of money, and was about to have to sleep in the car, but they made it possible for us to have a roof over our head that night) Thanks so much for showing human decency.