Reviews of Red South Beach Hotel 4 stars

3010 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33140, USA

#216 of 390 hotels in Miami Beach

Alright
    • Room Selected at Check-In

I requested 2 double beds and did not receive it. I was told that there was no more. I asked one of the guests who arrived 20 minuets after, and he received a room with 2 beds in it.

Restaurant and Bar

We have some problems in room they didn't fix in first...
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Service staff didn't tell about water in room that it costs $3.5 for bottle, we can't parking in their hotel because no place to park we have to park in another hotel for 35$

We have some problems in room they didn't fix in first day, but next day another person fixed it.

I like that the ladies in the Barok Restaurant were nice and...
    • Petite Queen Room

When we checked in and went in our room we notice our air wasn't working so we waited at least two before calling to let the front desk know. The guy tells us he's sending someone so then the guy who comes to check the air tells us give it ten minutes which we did. No air still. My husband then walks down to the front desk to let the guy know we still don't have air he said he was working on it. He came back to the room. It was getting hotter. My husband went back to the front desk and a lady was up there with the guy from earlier and she placed us in a different room. The air still wasnt blowing in the new room like it should've been.

I like that the ladies in the Barok Restaurant were nice and friendly.

So dissappointed
    • Standard King Room

No complimentary water Loud generator from other building Construction work Only mirror in bathroom and infront of tiny door closet Squeaking Noise when flush the toilet Doormen did not even help two young girls with their bags Wifi was down for a long period, could not check in

Interesting decor

Poor air conditioning...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Air conditioning very poor stops in every 15 minutes I wasted my 850 USD for 4 nights will never come back in this hotel again. Poor Hotel and Poor Booking.com

Nothing was so special that I could describe off!!

Nice
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Had to keep asking for towels for the room. A nice distance from south beach if your walking

The staff is really nice and friendly. Quiet and nice decor. The complimentary drinks are good and the food wasnt bad.

Great location, inattentive staff, tiny bathroom, loud!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Had to track down maid service both days No tv service and not able to fix No manager on duty during the day! NOISY! Street noise so loud, I thought window was open, noise from other rooms and hall

Comfy beds

Will not stay at that location in the future.
    • Petite Queen Room

The room was too small and the view was the back of another building. Parking was horrible either pay $30 a day for valet or get up every 3 hours to feed the meter until 3 a.m. 7 days out the week. Horrible.

The staff were pleasant.

Horrible stay overall. We just dealt with it
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room was not stocked with enough towels and toilet paper (we had to call 3 times for tissue one day). There was mildew and mold outside the shower. The makeup mirror was hanging off, coming into the bathroom the wooden piece under the door was coming off. The cleaning lady did not change our sheets the first day and did a horrible job at cleaning.

I like the friendly staff.
    • Petite Queen Room

I didn’t like that they claimed my makeup foundation they couldn’t get out the sheets and they charged me for it. I’ve literally never need to a hotel where I’ve had that problem. I also didn’t like the fact that when we got there the A\C Wasn’t working and the toilet wasn’t working either. But they did get it fixed on time so I guess it was okay

I like the friendly staff. The location is maybe 10 mins from south beach and a nice 20 mom walk along the beach to south beach. The staff was super friendly. You get a complementary drink each day during happy hour. Overall a nice stay

close to the beach, good to have iced water on 1st floor but...
    • Standard King Room

Some towels are different they don’t feel clean, room towels and beach towels

close to the beach, good to have iced water on 1st floor but need some lemon and lime friendly staff

Close to the event I was attending, 2 min walk to the beach,...
    • Standard King Room

It's not near all the "action" of So be but that actually turned out to be a plus of the location.

Close to the event I was attending, 2 min walk to the beach, and the staff was great!

The staff were all really lovely and made us feel at home in...
    • Petite Queen Room

The staff were all really lovely and made us feel at home in a very laid-back friendly manner. The free daily cocktail was a major bonus!!! on-site buffet breakfast is very affordable. Quite an international "upscale hostel" feel but with all the proper hotel trappings and service.

Highly recommend
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

A little confusion over room keys, but it was sorted quickly. Also it was a little pricey but we were 4 together in a room so it broke down reasonable.

Very comfortable beds, fabulous pillow and a gorgeous rain shower!

Phenomenal

Everything was perfect

I absolutely love this hotel this is my fifth stay at this hotel and it was spectacular. The staff was professional accommodation and friendly. Especially the front desk manager zanaida she's was exceptional. Zanaida is the reason i frequent red South Beach hotel.

I would not recommend this hotel.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The restaurant and bar staff were not friendly and very slow. The beds were extremely uncomfortable and the rooms are very loud. We didn't have water in our room for two hours after we came back from the beach. The front desk was not very helpful when we told them about the water.

The doorman were awesome and very friendly! The pool was very nice.

Pretty good over all. Loved the Restaurant!
    • Petite Queen Room

To much Sound from outside needs some new windows for sure and the tiny rooms. Also think the bathrooms need some help that shower sucked. And never drained properly.

It was awesome. Really enjoyed my experience here

The bed was comfortable and the staff when you get to the...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The WIFI is terrible. There are less than 5 channels on their TV, thank God we brought our Play Station or we would not have anything to watch. The hotel is a little old and dusty looking, the pictures will fool you but it is typical for south beach unless you stay in a luxury hotel. The staff over the phone is extremely rude, will hang up on you and talk to you as if they could care less about your business.

The bed was comfortable and the staff when you get to the hotel is friendly. The location is excellent, not in the heart but close enough if you have access to a car and if on foot there is a free trolley near by. There are restaurants within walking distance and a cool museum 2 blocks away.

A good place for a short visit!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

If you are a light sleeper or you do not enjoy to eavesdrop on strangers’ conversation, this place is not for you. The hotel staff were called more than once to get our neighbors to lower their voices and I bet you they did not think they were loud lol. And of course someone forgot their alarm in the adjacent room and you could not do anything but pray that the pounding will stop soon :-)

Friendly staff, clean bright room, close to the beach, within walking distance to almost all what Miami Beach offers and if you come during the heat or do not enjoy the stroll of 30 minutes or so to get to South Beach, the free trolly is just around the corner :-)

The breakfast was good!
    • Standard King Room

Room wasn’t cleaned after the first night. Small rooms. Very loud traffic noise from Collins Avenue. Hedges around the pool were dead. Pool is small and full of unsupervised children. Front desk staff were not very friendly. Pictures on web site are very deceiving!!

The breakfast was good!! Happy Hour!!

The first room we stayed in had not been cleaned properly...
    • Petite Queen Room

The first room we stayed in had not been cleaned properly and the sheets were dirty. When we called to complain they said the manager was not in, so we could not change rooms and housekeeping had finished for the day so we couldn’t get the sheets changed, therefore sleeping in dirty sheets for the night. We complained again the next morning and was upgraded to a suite, free breakfast vouchers and the resort fee charge off, most of the staff were friendly and accommodating.

Excellently Managed, Beautiful Property
    • Petite Queen Room

This property was awesome! The first and most important aspect was the staff!! Zenaida, the manager was such a beautiful, kind, and wonderful person to work with. She and the staff were very accommodating and knowledgeable. The facility was clean, had everything we needed, and we loved our room!! The hotel is cute, modern, very close to the beach, shopping, and food. Our absolute favorite part, was the service! The staff really made our stay enjoyable!! As much as we probably should try out different locations when we return to Miami, we're going to make Red our home each and every time we visit!! Highly recommend!!

• Petite Queen Room

Blinds let lots of light through and rooms are white so completely impossible to sleep during daylight hours. Air con very poor even on lowest temperature setting. Staff generally not helpful. On site bar and food represents poor value.

This is a nice hotel located approx 30 seconds to a minute away from the beach.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I found the room to be very cold and there is no heating in the room. The staff were very efficient in trying to make me feel comfortable by closing the air con vents and supplying extra bedding. My room was at the end of the corridor next to an access door for the housekeeping staff, this made mornings a little noisy with the door opening and closing continuously.

I found it nice that the hotel has a type of theme where they invite you to take pictures of yourself in their seating area situated at the entrance. The checking in process is smooth and the staff are quite friendly. The room I stayed in was spacious, very inviting and nicely laid out. The red and white colour scheme is simple but very appealing. The bed is large and comfortable and there is a good size storage area which houses a safe, refrigerator, iron and ironing board. The bathroom is nicely presented with a good amount of space.

room for two day was high in price,i can get better than this
    • Room Selected at Check-In

first day room was rubbish i should get my money back,it seemed like i was given hotel staff space sorry but this is true,but next day lady manager transfer to better room

good location,nice staff, second day after changing the room was great,complimentary breakfast,great lady manager,and reception staff were freindly

Miami Spring Break 2018
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The onsite restaurant was not as tasty as I hoped and the portion could be slightly bigger, if anything.

I loved the decor and the poolside rooms are the cutest!!! Literally steps away from the water with a little patio area as well.

Great value for the area. Fantastic pool area. It feels resorty and you can relax there.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

A bit far from removed from the busier area - but it is a nice walk and feels safe aside from a few annoying panhandlers.

Happy Hour from 5-7 - free drink for guests.

I love nury she's amazing.
    • Petite Queen Room

I love nury she's amazing. She always makes my stay welcoming along with the other staff . I come from canada and she made my stay at red south beach beyond expectation.

No security and mysterious white crusty stains on the wall.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

This place is a 2 star hotel with a crappy pool next to the street. The ‘gym’ is a sweat stained treadmill in a room that looks like a crack den. It’s insanley loud, I may have well just slept outside. They warn you not to order the pizza from flyers that are slipped under your door because it’s a scam. The fact that people can regularly come in and flyer individual rooms says a lot about their security. I felt unsafe. The bed was uncomfortable and there was a strange white crusty stain on the painting behind the bed. This place is way overpriced. Don’t stay here.

easy to go to the beach and in town
    • Petite Queen Room

the breakfast was a fight to able to have a table to eat not well organized the room was limit on the noise with neighbors and the road the windows need to be change :-(

easy to go to the beach and in town

Was overall a nice experience. The staff very helpful to help you out. Store your luggage was nice
    • Standard King Room

Breakfast , noise level of street was very loud. Can’t bring anything to drink around poolside. Have to buy from their bar. First transaction at bar was shorted 10 bucks from 50 dollar bill change back to me, not sure if done on purpose or not.

The breakfast was not good at all. Second day for breakfast we went to subway subs instead. Wanted to sleep with window open to feel the nice Miami heat but way too noisy with cars beeping all hours all night and speeding by at Excelerating speed. The staff were very nice and friendly. But over all was nice for the money. Some places down there very expensive! This was reasonably priced .

I’d book again.
    • Standard King Room

Housekeeping did not turn down our room until we had to ask the front desk for turn down service on the THIRD day of our stay. The surrounding area to the room was noisy but it was in a great location.

The staff was welcoming and helpful.

Not worth it.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room was ok, for 2 people stayin in the room 1 shower cup, 1 shampoo-bathroom wasn’t stuck for 2 people, 3 rd floor was supposed to be none smoking but smoke coming from every direction, breakfast was nice many choices ( 9 $/person), the only thing was worth of money the Valet Parking, helpful and quick service anytime we needed a car. Rest of the hotel experience was easily forgettable, not staying and not recommended this hotel for my friends.

The AC could not be switched off at all.
    • Petite Queen Room

The AC could not be switched off at all. It was on full blast day/night. Otherwise the room was good, it was a shame that it was so loud and windy because of the AC.

Location is excellent.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Floor of the room was broken, cleanliness not 100%. Local restaurant representatives slide foodfolders under your door and knock it to get your attention. Together with the weak locks on the room doors, makes you wonder about the safety.

Location is excellent. Close to the beach. The pool is nice. Staff is friendly.

great hotel, good value for money
    • Petite Queen Room

I was in the hotel for 14 nights, and i only have good things to say Great staff, great rooms with comfort beads and well renovated, the price was very good for what you get, Great location and very nice Brakfast.

Hotel overall is very good but don’t bother with the buffet...
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Hotel overall is very good but don’t bother with the buffet breakfast in the morning. If you head into town you get more for your money. The pool was a welcome addition. Miami Beach has a free trolley system which you can hop on and off and the times are really good. The hotel may be a little bit away from the main town area but with the use of the trolley it only takes around 5 minutes to get into the heart of south beach. Hop on the trolley from behind the hotel on 30th street and go straight down to 17th street right next to Lincoln Street Mall.

It was ok I guess
    • Petite Queen Room

Thin walls, air conditioner sometimes works and sometimes not, elevator can take 5 minutes to wait, expensive for the value you get, in 3 different times the keys to my room didn’t work

The location was great

Great Hotel
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

In regards the parking lot, there is no space for van cars. At least should be something to mention in the limitation of the hotel

The location is great

Would not recommend
    • Petite Queen Room

The hotel is gross as stated in my previous review, unfortunately, by the time I had checked in for my last stay it was too late to cancel this leg of my stay without incurring charges. The hotel is too expensive for what you get. To top it off, I was charged an 'amenity fee' after I had checked out without prior consent or notification, just taken out my account! Apparently this for wifi, towels, beach chairs and free drinks...all of which I did not use nor agreed to pay extra for.

It was an improvement on the room I was at a few nights before

Gross. Absolutely gross.
    • Standard King Room

Everything else, but mainly the lack of cleanliness. I felt gross. The hotel was filthy. My room looked like it had never been cleaned. It wasn’t small specks of dust or dirt. There were crumbs on the floor, a large thick stain which looked gross, stained towels and so on. The toilet was making noise all night so I couldn’t sleep on my smelly bed. It was cheap either, you can find better hotels closer to South Beach for the same or lower price.

Location was good. That’s it.

Location is great.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

My room was dirty when you walked around you could feel sand/little rocks. Bathtub and sink were clogged. After the first night, I asked them to fix it but nothing changed.

Location is great. Staff is very friendly. The hotel and amenities were great, the decoration is beautiful.

Good location and we Would stay again.

Parking is $29 per night + tax

The hotel staff and concierge were all very helpful. Pool was small but perfect size for the hotel and fresh towels were always available. Hotel bar has happy hour and offers every guest a free drink daily in the bar. Food was sensible priced. The beach was just accross the street and beach loungers were included during our stay. We would definitely stay here again.

I would rather sleep in my car
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The Lobby is dirty, the elevator is run down and smelly. The room is tiny, the mattresses are soft foam, no firmness. The bathroom is right in middle of the room, tiny and run down, and DIRTY. And best of all, the shower didn’t work. The front desk doesn’t pick up a call. I mean how Amazing can this get?

Hotel not to be recommended !!
    • Standard King Room

The hotel by itself... It should not be referenced and proposed through Booking.com as it's affecting the brand... This hotel is a 1 star only !

Being able to sleep in Miami Beach...

Accommodations to visit a friend.
    • Petite Queen Room

I didn't like having to pay for parking. It was a bit pricy

My room was decorated very nice but, super small. As most of the time, the tv remote needed batteries.

Well located for the beach - lovely staff
    • Room Selected at Check-In

It would have been helpful to have a microwave in addition to the fridge and coffee maker. Cups, plates and cutlery would have made the suite truly flexible. The swimming pool looked really nice but was positioned right next to the busy road and sidewalk which meant breathing in car fumes while swimming.

We booked this just two days in advance for the New Year's Eve holiday because our previous booking at Abae Hotel was cancelled unexpectedly. So we were a bit apprehensive as we didn't have much choice at short notice. However, when we arrived the staff were super nice and despite being incredibly busy upgraded us to a suite which made us feel a whole lot better. Having the suite meant we were nice and quiet, positioned at the back of the hotel.

Really to go home!
    • Room Selected at Check-In

The size of the room was tiny! Bed not comfortable! No ice on each floor!! No internet service for the 4 days I was there!! Food in restaurant was not good at all! No vending machines

The closeness to the beaches

It was good for our purpose.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The nearby beach was not the best! Pool was very small and facing sidewalk. I have got and extra charge on my card that I still need to figure out the reason for the charge.

Value for the money. Good staff. Nice decoration. Very helpful in providing chair and towels , and helping us with our suitcases.

Enjoyable stay, but nothing special
    • Standard King Room

They didn't replace towels. Breakfast very simple, service not the best.

Hotel was ok, nothing special. Breakfast not worth the 9 USD (better places to go and eat breakfast). One free drink every night at the hotel bar and happy hour. Easy to reach from the airport with the bus (no. 150) and free shuttle services to the north and south of miami beach (miami trolley).

Valet people and pool view
    • Petite Queen Room

Pricey for the value and customer service. Front desk was sarcastic. Checked-in early(they charged me 50% more of the rate first of Ll), came in to my room and key cards are not working. I came back to the front desk and they said with a smirk “Oh, it’s because you weren’t supposed to check in yet” and im like but I paid and you were supposed to correct that... Bad breakfast buffett as well.

Valet people and pool view

Overall the stay was nice I made the best out of it I just didn't is from much
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Checking could've been a lot more friendlier, cleanliness of the bathroom could've been cleaned , no attention to detail every day they were short on wash clothes, housekeeping wasn't done until the second night everything is a week in there .

The bed was amazing slept very well every night I was there.

The bed, the decoration, restaurant and pool.
    • Petite Queen Room

My bedroom had no curtain but had a curtain rail. The valet wasn’t there when I arrived and it was hard to get anyone’s attention. It took at least 20mins to get my car back the next day. I found the staff unenthusiastic.

The bed, the decoration, restaurant and pool. I was allowed to invite 2 friends to the pool which was nice.

Awesome
    • Room Selected at Check-In

I didn’t like the fact that you still have to pay for valet after you are spending an arm and a leg for the room. There isn’t any parking around the hotel considering it is south beach and you have to pay for parking everywhere you go.

I liked that the staff was very friendly and the hotel was clean.

Great location, clean and updated
    • Petite Queen Room

Parking is not the best. Even though it's valet, to get in and out your car on the street was a little dangerous

Love the decor, cleaniness, friendly staff

It was okay, I wouldn't chose to stay there again. But we did like the staff, very pleasant.

You could tell it was a run down hotel that was revamped. There was a ton of construction out front so it was very loud outside while trying to sleep. You couldn't turn down the air but to a certain temperature.

The staff was super nice!

Was charged additional 79 usd.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Was charged additional 79 usd. Mailed them a question for what, but still can't get an answer. and its a challenge to reach them by phone. They pick up only if its new reservation

Perfect location and staff at the Red made it a super stay 😄
    • Petite Queen Room

Breakfast was adequate but boring and basic

Customer service was excellent. Staff are courteous and cheerful. The manager was always ready to stop and listen to ensure your comfort. In fact she changed my room on the return part of our journey in Miami. She put me in a suite and left a lovely bottle of champagne. Thank you so much. I can’t wait to return 😍

Quiet and quaint
    • Room Selected at Check-In

I did my booking for this hotel on booking.com two hours prior to arriving at the property when I got to the property the front desk people had to call booking.com to get a special code of which I didn't have on my email I had a 30 minute check into this hotel which was not very good

The hotel rooms and location

Relaxing highlight during our trip.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I can't think of anything.

We stayed for one night and it was really very nice. The staff were really friendly and accommodating. The design of the hotel is really great.

Comfy and quiet, the kind of getaway I truly appreciate.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

I visit Miami often, stay at many hotels. Red South Beach was the very first Hotel I stayed when I started frequenting Miami 7 years ago. I was impressed when the Agent Nury recognized me after all these years! Wow, that was not only impressive but welcoming. Thanks Nury, you made a deference with that smile and greeting. Red South Beach has a winner with Nury!

Would not recommend Hotel to anyone, although staff is friendly.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Toilet broken...attractions are on ocean drive, which is 15 minutes away from hotel...hotel does not look as good as the pictures purtray online..elevator shakes

Bed was comfortable

location, free towels for the beach, nice room, good wi-fi,
    • Room Selected at Check-In

no room cleaning, beds were not made, wet towels were not replaced. breakfast way too expensive. we used the hotel‘s car parking service and on the last day we had to wait 20 min. for our car though we told them early enough (30 min. in advance) the time when we needed the car.

location, free towels for the beach, nice room, good wi-fi,

Really good location, about 3minutes to beach!
    • Room Selected at Check-In

First Elevator doesnt work good, sometimes you have to wait for lift for 5-10minutes - too slowly and stopping almost in every floor. Another thing, we smeled weed everywhere in hotel! And the hotel looks like a cabaret with the red light windows and I dont want to talk about the “hot girls” in hotel going to different rooms for few hours...you have to deal with these problems!

Really good location, about 3minutes to beach! The room was really clean and nice. The employees are so kind!

Decorate, good hotel staffs
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Parking, very expensive, don't have laundry, not including breakfast, don't have beach place, don't have microwave, for such big money, it's not worth it.

Decorate, good hotel staffs

The worst experience I have had in a hotel
    • Petite Queen Room

I will never stay at this hotel again or will never recommend it to anyone going to Miami in the future as my bridesmaid dress, that was given to me as a present by my good friend was taken out of the room. When I asked the reception to help me locate it, they did not care and have continued to be unhelpful. On a separate incident my bag was stolen from the beach, when I asked the reception to do help me report this to the police they dismissed me. I had to go to a hotel across the road to get help me with this incident. For the priced I paid for this hotel, it was completely unworthy of the experience I had. I have traveled across the world and stayed in many hotels in my life but I am very sad about the experience I had at this hotel.

The concierge was only sincere and decent person in this hotel.

Not bad - just dont expect a friendly smile. Really lets the hotel down
    • Petite Queen Room

The staff (except the 'bell men') not friendly - they need training on customer service skills. Took 15 mins to be acknowledge at check in. The breakfast woman does not smile and breakfast is basic

Very close to the beach and bed is comfy

Great breakfast, location and friendly staff.
    • Petite Queen Room

The room looked like it was renovated recently, but can see it was old. Key cards didn't work, we had to activate them each time we went out. There was a perturbing painting ( really big , bed size) that was a little bit creepy for me.

Great breakfast, location and friendly staff.

Not a hotel for families - pool looks hoorible
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Pool area needs a major renovation. Hotel offers towels to go to the beach but they do not have a reserved area as you go to the public beach. Really not a hotel for families.

Ok hotel, not really suited for families, more a hotel for party crashers and for couples

Keep on hotel shopping!!
    • Standard King Room

Our room wasn't available until 2 even though I requested early check in. The television wasn't working in the room, the sink was stopped up,the toilet constantly ran as though it had a leak, my boyfriend had to fix the refrigerator so that it would work, there was a questionable stain on the comforter, the top of the refrigerator had at least a one inch layer of dust on the top of it, and the Internet that of the dresser was filthy and even had used ear plugs laying under it. Also, the elevator smelled like mold and dead body parts! Not a good experience at all. We reported our television and the front desk staff claimed to have called maintenance but nobody showed. We had to call twice. Our room did finally get switched and the television didn't work in it either. Maintenance did fix it though. I couldn't wait to leave. Thank God it was only one night! Don't stay here

The pool was ok. Location to beach was ok also

Good place to stay, but needs some upgrades.
    • Petite Queen Room

The bathrooms in the room are really not that functional. They are so small that just lot a lot of room to do much in them. The shower knobs were switched so when you turned to the left it was cold water or turned to the right hot water. I'd stay here again, but would consider another property if I were to stay longer than 2 nights.

We were there for a wedding and they did a great job with the wedding dinner and amazing job with the cake.

Decent enough
    • Petite Queen Room

The pictures make the place look a great deal more classy than it actually is. I wouldn't pay no more than $70 on weekdays or $100 on the weekends.

The location is great and Fiorina (lady at the reception desk, was very helpful.

My weekend stay was great
    • Room Selected at Check-In

The food was a bit to high but delicious

Love the location of the hotel , the beach was across the street and uber rides are cheap from here at This hotel

It was across the beach, but very far from where the fun is...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

This hotel was over rated. Not what I expected. Bathroom was so little. When I sat on the toilet my knees hit the wall. The water didn't drain out the shower. No microwave in room. Space was not functional. I didn't get my money's worth. Breakfast not included which was a bummer. Elevator stopped working while at my stay. They tried to over charge me for parking. They only gave you one little mixed drink for free during happy hour.

It was across the beach, but very far from where the fun is on the strip :(

I would consider coming back to stay at the red hotel it wasn't a bad experience at all.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Room keeping didn't come til Sunday I arrived two days prior. & I asked for towels on Saturday and never received them until Sunday when room service came to clean.

My room was really nice I was surprised to see how modern it was. Beds were comfortable bathroom was nice view was nice to the pool.

Browse Red South Beach Hotel traveller photo gallery