Reviews of Howard Johnson by Wyndham Addison O'Hare Airport 2 stars

5.5

5.6

5.3

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

I liked that they offered free breakfast.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Smoking

Room was dirty upon check in.... Bedding, walls, floor, windows. Mattress was very stiff, very very stiff. Hallways were dirty, didn't seem it was vacuumed for at least a week. Everything is dark and gloomy. The hotel is in desperate need of some upgrading! Would not recommend this place to anyone.

I liked that they offered free breakfast. But was disappointed on what they offered. 2 types of cereal, bagels and little mini cinnamon rolls. They also had some oranges and bananas but put out just a few at a time and took forever for them to replenish. Coffee was decent. Orange juice and apple juice were of the very poorest quality.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

It was quiet.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

The hotel looked like a dump. The bathroom in my room needed some work done on the wall and the bathroom door. The ice machine looked ancient and its location.

It was quiet.

• Reviewed: 5 October 2018

Horrible
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Poor customer service, I booked online and I was told the card will not be charged so I can pay up front I got there to pay and they told me they charged the card already, I had to pay overdraft charges and the receptionist is VERY rude, very very mean and disrespectful.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

Stinky and miserable.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The only room available was a smoking room. My items smelled like smoke the rest of my trip. Also, the management clearly has done nothing to maintain the property. It was like the worst fraternity house gone bad.

Ginger at the front desk was great and went above and beyond...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Advertised a laundromat and it was out of order. Also had construction going in during the day which was noisy.

Ginger at the front desk was great and went above and beyond to accommodate what I needed ( like a laundromat replacement etc....) No one else there offered options. She was thoughtful enough to offer fruit to us as we left on the early morning shuttle. Ginger would be the reason to return. It was a good value and when construction is done it should be nicer

I also like the location of the the hotel it seems to be safe
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The hotel was clean and the room was also cleaned and the staff was helpful the only problem was was it takes long time for me to get picked up from the airport. Henry

I also like the location of the the hotel it seems to be safe

This place is for drug dealers and hookers
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Management was rude the lady took forever to check the gas in she acted like she was doing everybody a favor for staying in this hotel she took her time and took about 40 minutes Place reeks like marijuana

Garbage hotel false advertising...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Not as advertised on site.pics are not at all the same.dumpy and dirty.carpet was stained and bathtub had a crack on the bottom.tjougjt I was gonna fall through.dont stay here!!!

The bed was comfortable, and the room was clean.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

The information on booking.com was misleading. It showed 4 miles away from the airport, but actually almost 10 miles. And it didn't say the there would be charge for the shuttle. So I was charged extra $30 for the shuttle, and I waited the shuttle for about 40 minutes at night in the airport.

The bed was comfortable, and the room was clean. The staff was helpful.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Overall it's a pretty decent place to stay.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

I didnt like how there are ants and spiders in the room (table) it wasn't at all what I expected. They dont clean the rooms right.

I liked that there was a mini free breakfast. The night lady is very nice and friendly.

Not worth the money or the time.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

The hotel is further away from O'Hare than is listed. The exercise room that was advertised didn't exist. It cost money to be picked up or dropped off from the hotel to the airport. The first room was shoddy and had torn curtains. The second room I was put in had stains on the carpet, a burn hole in the blanket on the bed, and a bug. The breakfast was the least minimum that could be presented. I'm not going back.

Stay away! This hotel is a scam! Dishonest staff and unprofessional management.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Terrible service, rude dishonest staff, unprofessional management. This hotel is a scam! They will lie and do everything just to rip you off and then advise you to call booking.com and complain, which I did and received help, by the way. But hotels that do business like this should NOT be on booking and should NOT exist in this country!!! The airport shuttle is a scam and the way the treat customers is disgusting!

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

My stay at Howard Johnsons
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The floors was wet. There was black mold in the shower. Our view from our room was a dumpster with a bunch of matteres and other junk on the ground. If it hadn't been so late when we got into town I would of went else where. It wasn't a very nice place to stay. On the website it says I paid and it was non refundable,the lady at the front desk said I had to pay, I didn't have the credit card on me that I used to book it so I had to use another waiting for my bills to come in to make sure I wasn't charged double. I will not be a return customer.

Its was clean
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The service was terrible the front desk person was snotty and I booked my room early in the week and the hotel charged me weekend prices

Its was clean

• King Room- Non-Smoking

Property needs complete update. Hallways were dirty, bathroom was old and dirty, carpet on the room old. This is the worst hotel I have stayed. I last 10 min and I check out. I would not give a 2.5 this hotel deserve 1

If u want cheap this is the place but dont expect luxury cause u wont get it here
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Bed was uncomfortable. Carpet was dirty. Reasonable price but it could use improvement on the hallways

The area and shopping mall was close but nothing else

Horrible. I was overcharged, I booked at 244 was charged 254. No one would help
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Again, there was NOTHING good about this place. Continental breakfast was from Aldi and often late. He staff I met was rude and lazy, the staff walked around in street clothes, they charged $2.50/day to clean the room. The halls were dingy the elevator was tore up, broken call box, big gouged in walls, decorative glass in elevator cracked and written on. Tv was snowy and toilet was not set right and rocked when you say on it.sheets were rough and air conditioner was old and beat up. The pictures did not match what was actually there.

Nothing, EVERYTHING WAS TERRIBLE

The service at the facility needs to improve.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

I did not like the fact that I had school assignment and had no internet in the room (room-121). I could not cancel the room. The room need upgrading.

I did not like it. Firstly you cannot cancel your room because they will still charge you for it. I was rudely informed by the receptionist that you cannot check in before 3pm. The internet does not work in the room. You have to go to the lobby to access it. The facility is very old and in need of upgrade.

They removed breakfast before 9:30 also I was told by room...
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

They removed breakfast before 9:30 also I was told by room service at 10:45 AM that I had five minutes to leave my room. Also there’s no fitness room as told in amenities

Outdated and smelly
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Very outdated everything looks like it has been painted over. When I open the door to my room had a nasty musty smell.

Check in staff was kind and nice.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

The check-in staff was very rude, no smile, no greeting,...
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

The check-in staff was very rude, no smile, no greeting, looked bored and inattentive. The room was moldy and the air conditioning in both rooms I reserved did not work at all. The one plus is that it's only a 15 minute drive from the o'hare airport, but otherwise I was extremely dissatisfied.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

• King Room- Non-Smoking

Hotel was dirty in red of renovation very old room seemed like pee machine that has orange juice and apple juice had mold in it. Just absolutely horrible!!!!! Never will I come back

Will not stay again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

I waited 20 minutes to check out nobody at the desk. I had to call the hotel for said 20 minutes before someone finally emerged and she attempted to answe the phone instead of asking me to hold on for her to answer the question. The breakfast was literally cereal and juice. Housekeeping didn’t come until 5pm the day we were checking out. The hotel is pet friendly and you walk in and smell it. The hotel was so hot and very outdated.

It was out of the city but still close to restaurants and stores. Beds were comfortable. Has cable and free WiFi

Very good and enjoyable.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Free WiFi, good customer care, excellent breakfast and the wonderful taxi service and general environment.

Clean bed,towel, coffee in the room, beatiful screen and nice scenery.

Rude
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

The property was completely unhelpful with us when our flight was changed and we needed to cancel. Booking.com attempted contact several times and was met with rudeness from the desk. Emails were not responded to and there was no follow up by the management as promised.

Horrible dont stay
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

It felt like the heat was on in the whole building including the room, the service at the front desk was horrible we waited almost an hour to be checked in the air conditioner in the room didn't work the building was shabby

Nothing we only stayed less than 2 hours couldn't take it

Do not stay here warning 😡😡😡😡
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Yikes Bug’s 😱! This is by far the worse place to stay. Upon arrival they did hold our reservation for a king bed, still charged us a king bed price. The room was never cleaned food every where around the beds on the floor and Bug’s and more Bug’s !!!!!!!!! Please pass this one over or you will regret it. Yes they doubled charged me for a king bed that I never did get 😡

Nothing at all 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

This hotel was not near OHara and placed us further from...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

This hotel was not near OHara and placed us further from downtown. Location and facilities run down but room was very clean and beds very comfortable

The breakfast is better than expected (compare with similar...
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

The wifi speed is low, you can get there practically there only by car, because of the location (except form the airport, the shuttle is good).

The breakfast is better than expected (compare with similar lodges).

Awful
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Disgusting room, terrible service at front desk. The airport shuttle bus cost $20 one way. The neighborhood is empty, nothing nearby. No reason for choosing this motel.

The room is big and clean.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

I though that the Hotel is near Chicago O'Hare airport. But you need to take a taxi for approximatively 15 minutes (night) to reach the Hotel. I paid 25 dollars by Uber.

The room is big and clean. Excellent matress.

If i had known i would have to buy a fan, I would of spent more money at another hotel.
    • King Room -Smoking

The staff was very rude, couldn't get towels. I observed the housekeeper tell a young lady to "get away from her after pleading for some towels. I asked same housekeeper for extra towels, I never got any. The building's air conditioning system is not efficient for the building, there was no air conditioning in the halls. I had to go buy a fan for some relief, because the hotel did not have any fans. We had to hold the button down to get to our floor in the elevator, the light in elevator burned out and was not changed for 12 hours

The location was great and very convenient for us

Rude management you waiting forever after you made a...
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Rude management you waiting forever after you made a reservation like they're doing you a favor places dirty it smells the air conditions in some of the rooms don't work they got you running back and forth trying to see which room has air condition meanwhile I'm wasting my time or I could be relaxing I didn't come to work to find a room that works I came to relax plus the place smells like marijuana Motel 6 is better than this place

Rip Off
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

It took me an 45 min to check in. The lady at the front desk was very rude. I understand she was very busy but it would have been nice if she was polite. The the king size bed i book was apparently unavailable and i had to check into two twin size bed room. I really wasnt expecting this. I also didn't have a flushing toilet and i had to rig it myself so i can be able to flush it.

The airconditioning and cable.

Room was clean.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Prostitution and drug dealing... Mean as snakes front desk staff. Breakfast was minimal- worst continental breakfast I’ve seen at a hotel.

Room was clean. Housekeeping was great.

Never again dude.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Janky elevator. Looks like a prison. No working game room. Breakfast was a joke. Ice machine broke when I needed to use it.

Cleaning staff was super nice.

Check in was very good property was a bit outdated but price was fair.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

The decor need updating to the modern era rather dingy looking. Upon checking in there was a light on but one not on the nightstand when turned on the light several small insects began to scatter. They were only on one side so I just slept on the other side.

The lady who checked me in was very friendly and informative.

My stay at Hojos was terrible. I will never stay there again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

My room had a horrible smell that was unbearable. It smelled like mildew. The bathroom was not clean, the tub had hair in it and the base felt gross. My room key didn’t work both times as I was bringing in my things. I had to carry it all down stairs to get help. My memory of working at Howard Johnson Skokie in the past was opposite of this. This facility needs major upgrades. Disappointing!!!

look elswere realy
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

I,d give this one a miss if your looking we booked shuttle bus with them from airport it took one and a half hours to come , it,s quite aways from airport too and theres nothing around you ne restraunts to eat out it s very big and not very modern it needs updating and our room smelt and it was,nt cheap neither we stayed in 12 different motels/hotels and this was the worst one

breakfast was ok and you can have a nice walk to near by park if your waiting to go to airport like we were room smelt of wee don,t now if they let pets in but room was on our worst list but the guy was helpful on desk getting us some take away food as it was late at night when we arrived .

I got what I paid for cheap dollar made for poor quality.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Complimentary breakfast was a joke. The garbage cans near the exit doors stayed full and smelly. The carpet and walls of my room were filthy. I saw 2 different types of bugs on my bed.

The price was right.

The hotel could use many improvements . Need some updating.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

AC unit was broken and made our first few days very uncomfortable. Complained to front desk who basically yelled at me for waiting until we returned to the hotel at night to say something. They did fix it the next morning but her comments were in-necessary.

Free breakfast Laundry room for guests

Unsatisfactory, and wouldn't recommend it.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The staff during check-in was cold. I explained to him that from the website that I booked the hotel there was no mention of fees for the airport shuttle. I even showed him the website's booking page and he scrolled through it himself. When he noticed that there was no mention of airport shuttle fees, his response was "maybe next time you should call the hotel before booking". If I wasn't with my parents and grandmother and I had time on my hands, I would have made sure to tell the check-in staff how unprofessional his behavior was, before leaving for another hotel. Moreover, the airport shuttle that I had to pay for, was about 40min late in picking us up.

The staff during check out was helpful and welcoming.

Nice drivers
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

They should be a little more out front about their shuttle service one of my searches was free shuttle to the airport it ended up that I had to pay $30 because if you only stay one night it’s not free I didn’t know this when I booked it

Nice drivers

Will never recommend the hotel to anyone
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

The staff ignored us completely when we arrived, we waited for at least 10 mins even though there weren’t any other guests at that point of time. Also to mention the breakfast menu was simply 2 bananas n bread n jam .. they did have cereals though no milk!! Well the carpets in the corridor were pretty filthy and the room had a broken airconditioner with only 2 out of 5 lamps working. Overall not a very good hotel i would recommend to anyone

Liked the fact that they offered an airport shuttle service for $20 (frequency being every hour)

Keys wouldn't work 7 out of 10 times, the elevator...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Keys wouldn't work 7 out of 10 times, the elevator seemed like it would stop working any second. The bed was like laying on the floor it was so hard. Very dark in the room and hallways

Generally the hotel is very good to its cheaper price.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The boy manager sounds emotional and passionate. To have breakfast is great to the price of the room, however, it is only better than nothing.

Cleaning services every day. That is wonderful.

Was comfortable.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Signage could have been displayed better.

I liked the location being very near the OHare airport. Directions on my GPS got me right there, but the signage could have been better, I almost passed it as it shares a parking lot with a medical clinic and the hotel is in the very back. It's not very well lighted. Rooms was comfortable but the building is very old. They have done a lot to make it updated but it is still very old. Was worth the money to have a safe place to sleep before my flight. Everything in the room worked well.

My stay was BETTER than I had expected for the affordable price!!#
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Carpet a little worn..dated..few stains.

Great LOOKING room...!# Desk..table..chair!!# Very nice bathroom..towels!# Jan at Desk.. Wonderful!!# For the $$Price...Wow! Will rebook there for Grandsons visit in June!!#

Bed were ok to sleep in
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Receptionist was rude and they charged me an extra $20 to check in one hour early. Had a candy bar wrapper in corner they cleaned my room 4 times and wrapper was never picked up

Bed were ok to sleep in

Phone didn’t work.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Phone didn’t work. Freezing cold in the hotel. Internet was poor and shuttle stops running after midnight and it isn’t free but costs $20 to airport. Won’t stay there ever again 🤨

Horrible.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Location is way toooo far from ORD. Hotel is filthy. Smell weed in hall way. Hot water sucks. Gotta pay $30 for shuttle service. The hotel charged me at check out $27.50 twice + $2.50 for nothing!? I called hotel to discuss about it, the lady said she couldnt help right now & i gotta call back... and now i’m in Japan for 10 days!!! :/

NOthing

Horrible experince.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

It was awful. Dirty. My ahower curtain rod was not even properly attached. Picture frames were falling apart, as was furniture. Stains all over the walls and carpet. It was absolutely awful

There was free wifi

Dont go here.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Everything. Room was gross. Elevator was scary. Bed was terrible. Showers were impossible. The hallways were dirty as well, there werent doors close to our room or carts for luggage, so lots of walking. Dryer sheets amd duct tape on my heating unit

Wifi

Cheap price, but you get what you pay for.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Rooms really need an upgrade! WiFi used to be super fast, but now it’s mediocre. A nice comforter on the bed would have been nice.

Girl at front desk was working alone and overworked, but still cheerful.

Terrible. Just filthy rude experience!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Nothing. Terrible. Rude. Dirty. Filthy. Internet terrible. Says there’s a hot tub on my receipt. Lady was yelling at me when I told her it said hot tub. False advertisement! Employee or owner screaming at me over the phone when I called to tell them my construction team was dissatisfied with the hotel.

a waste of money

Everything i didnt like

Breakfast was the only thing good other than that i waited at the front desk for more than 20 mins to check and the clerk wasnt to be found. Upon arrival in the room, outlets werent working or outlet covers missing, uncomfortable beds and bathroom smelled like sewer

Friendly staff, not over priced, close to chicago stuff ^_^
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

The hotel halls and lobby were a bit dirty and the maid stayed accross the hall from my room for like 2 days, but not a deal breaker for a future visit.

Everyone was super friendly and helpful, went above and beyond to make sure the room was ready.

Very Basic accomadations but would not go there again due to security concerns.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Needs an upgrade to its finishing...Toilet ran all night, painting was terrible and looked like a prison when you walked down the hall. Basic breakfast was Ok but most properties offer eggs and a cooked breakfast. Rear door had poor security and the keylock was broken allowing anyone to come in.

Value for the area. Locacation

I've found the property cheaper on priceline
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

I had 3 encounters with an employee named Jan, who was a Very Rude woman! When interacting with Guest! Not only me, I watched her Blow off Guest of different races! She's Very nice and patient with white guest, but Guest of other Ethnicities, she's A Narcissicist Condescending woman! And this is the type of person you have representing your company you may need to rethink her position, this woman will ARGUE WITH GUEST making them choose the Hotel further down the road.

The room is extremely clean the front desk person, Tiffany and Ginger are REMARKABLE, The House keeper is extremely, thorough!!!!!!!!!

everything But the Woman Named Jan At the front desk!
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

The Front Desk Clerk Rude Condesending, Racial Comments and tone and attitude she has with people who are not white! Everyday she was here she has been rude and she flat out lied on me! To defend her job, she is not the Type of person that you should have at the front desk! From 8am -4pm! She is more of a Clerk in the back!not one who represents this establishment!

everything But the Woman Named Jan At the front desk! Who was very RUDE and Predjudice!

Won't stay there again!
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

No Food at the times that were supposed to be there! From the discussion of other guests at the food offering, little choices like they didn't put out all they had to offer. Room had awful smell BAD!

Fair
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Only one person working on weekend that was fairly busy

Machine was not working in the morning so people could not get what they wanted. Attendant did her best though.

Wouldn't recommend this hotel
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Our air conditioner didn't work and no tv remote. We were switched to another room which smelled like cigars, the bed was extremely uncomfortable and wasn't very clean.

The first room assigned did Not have a functional air...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The first room assigned did Not have a functional air conditioner, very worn out carpet, and needed painting and some TLC. The second room assigned was better but the TV remote did NOT work, had to work it manually. TV was snowy and the limited channel selection was not the same as the directory in room. Bathroom sink faucet fixture was loose, toilet seat was loose, there was a blanket on one bed but none on the other bed. This site is old, tired, worn out and neglected!

BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE....!
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Cuatomer service never advised that I had to pay for the shuttle service to and from the airport. And the way that they finally let me know about it was very rude.

The bedroom was clean,but the customer service was bad. I had to wait for more than an hour for the shuttle. And the next day they said that the service was not free and they want to charge me $20 usd. The counter agent was very rude.

Should of been reimbursed some how for what I had to go through
    • King Room -Smoking

Waited over an hour to get in a room then it was the wrong room so had to get relocated and there was a huge bug the ran across the floor

Beds were comfortable and price was ok

I liked the location.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Could not connect to wifi. I even called the 800 number got connected for a minute then booted off. It was hard to reach front desk and get help which was rather frustrating. Also wanted to get local ABC station couldn't find it and the lady from the front desk said she had no idea and that maybe the maintenance people would know and they would be in after 9am. Although the staff was nice they could have been a little bit more helpful and informative. Local news and wifi are important in a hotel room nowadays.

I liked the location. I thought the staff was pleasant.

worst trip ever
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

First the room we were given didn't have air. The curtains had so brown stains on them with a fridge that was in the room that had moled. I asked to be changed and was given a hard time into why i wanted a different room. The breakfast was better on Sunday than any other day. Their were people standing outside drinking and BBQ right outside the door. The doors to get in are far from the entrance with one of them not working. Ice machine went out with TV channels fuzzy. wasn't a clean hotel at all

the price

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

Stay Away!!!!
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

The front desk clerk was extremely rude and even a bit racist. Tammy doesn't know what customer service means. Definitely felt disgusted by her actions.

Stay away incompetent staff
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Running up and down the stairs 3 times. 1 time room not clean. Back down the stairs got another room key card not working back downstairs staff supposedly activated key card went back upstairs card still not working to enter the room. Went back downstairs and one of the front desk lady told me it was good exercise for me indicating I am fat very rude...

The shower

Aside from the extremely accommodating receptionist, it was awful. Never again will I book here.
    • King Room -Smoking

I booked this reservation 3 days in advance and when I got there my room was taken and there were no rooms available. The suite we were placed in was cold, no refrigerator, no outlets, tv too far from the bed, breakfast was a joke, and there were 2 doors for the room but you could only use one and they didn't leave any kind of note on that door so when the right door had the chain on and we went out the wrong one we were locked out and had to wait for maintenance because that door wasn't even in the system for a key to be made. They said it was first come first serve as far as the rooms went, but naturally when you reserve a room that should mean it's already taken.

The receptionist was extremely helpful when our room was already taken. She gave us a suite. She had been dealing with this situation with other reservations all night, but handled it with patience and did everything she could to accommodate everyone.

Perfect employees.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The entire staff at the hotel is fantastic. They are very friendly , kind ,helpful, very professional. They go out of the way to make your stay very pleasant. I definitely recommend this place.

I did not enjoy was just there for 1 night will never ever...
    • King Studio Suite - Non-Smoking

I did not enjoy was just there for 1 night will never ever stay at a Howard Johnson Addison ever again. We had no show water the setting in the room had piss stains the room was stinky the bathroom was ok other than the toilet had boo boo dried on it. The older lady at the front desk was so rude. Needs to be condim for real.

• Reviewed: 2 February 2017

I am not sad or happy about my stay
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

There was no running water at the time of my stay I did not like the toilet it's old The receptionist did not tell what r the other facilities r available.

I like the bed and the size of the room

• Reviewed: 21 October 2016

Worse hotel stay ever.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The hotel was in terrible need of upgrade, the room was dirty, upon check in we found pork skins under the bed and a used razor by the tv. To top it off there were dirty underwear in the corner. The ac was broken as well,furniture was broken. I promise if there was anyway to give a negative rating I would. Do not stay here ppl.

There was nothing about this place i liked