Reviews of Regency Suites Hotel Midtown 3 stars

975 West Peachtree Street, Atlanta, GA 30309, USA

#135 of 250 hotels in Atlanta

I had a great time. I really enjoyed the staff and the room.
    • Queen Room

The paid parking was a surprise. I would have preferred scrambled eggs and grits.

The bed was comfortable. The room was clean and the bathroom was wonderful.

Comfortable and clean room, good breakfast and super...

The parking is tight and limited, however, I have never experienced a problem finding a space.

Comfortable and clean room, good breakfast and super convenient location. This is my favorite place to stay when I come to the area to visit family.

Never again would I stay here

The bed had a dirty blanket on it when we pulled out the sofa bed it had crumbs on it and the sheets where so dingy you couldn’t tell if they where supposed to be white hotel can definitely use some updates and a good cleaning the room stinks had to keep the window open the whole visit

Leaving

It was very pleasant.
    • Queen Room

I didn't like the parking garage, and how there's two-way traffic, but only one lane it appears. The staff however, when I was coming in were very helpful in navigating traffic. But I assume someone is not always there.

The parking situation added unneeded stress. Very disappointing
    • Double Suite

The parking was terrible. The parking garage doesn’t have enough spaces for your guests. We had to park blocks away to park our vehicle. The garage is too narrow for the cars to move safely within the garage. The staff at the desk (two separate times) could have cared less about our inconvenience. The cost per night to stay wasn’t cheap but then to have to pay for the parking on top of the room rate was a bit much, plus to be charged a “convenience fee” of $50.00 to bill your card for the parking was ridiculous.

The rooms were nice and spacious.

Breakfast starting at 7:00 was not helpful.
    • Double Suite

Breakfast starting at 7:00. We paid extra for breakfast, but did not eat because we will then be late for our appointment at 7:30 am

Breakfast starting at 7:00 was not helpful. Breakfast starting at 6:00 am would be better for people who begin their day early to go to their appointment/meeting in Atlanta .

My day away

The bathroom could have been cleaned better! Human hairs in shower and behind bathroom door

The property was in a great location,, rail service within minutes. Variety of restaurants within walking distance. Free breakfast at property,was acceptable with a good variety of eats.

Was decent at best. Our air conditioning did not work and desk clerk offered no help.

Having to pay to park. Air did not work and desk clerk offered no help and basically told me good luck. So I had to stay in a hot room and try and calm my hot 3 month old baby most of the night.

Size of room.

Mid-Town location...perfect. Room...modern and updated. Parking...pricey/no valet.
    • Queen Room

Mainly, the parking as too expensive to not include valet. On top of that, the door lock mechanism broke our final night and couldn't be repaired. I was unable to go out with friends having to insure I could let them back in when they returned. Person at front desk seemed annoyed with us because of it. Offered to take off all parking fees. Took off all of them except one. Too tired to deal with it and just paid it.

The room was well thought out and updated. For the most part the staff was friendly and attentive. Breakfast being served until 10 was a delightful surprise.

Displeased
    • Queen Room

The staff was not helpful. The room had earrings from previous customers. When showering the water would fill up in the tub. The room smelled of must n was super hot soon as we walked im. Luckily i had room spray. Didnt wanna complain especially after it took us three hours to check in

The staff was friendly, but the rooms were outdated.
    • Double Suite

The rooms need to be cleaned and inspected. I had to be moved because hair was in the bed and near the alarm clock in the first room. The second room’s couch was dirty and worn down. I had to buy lysol to spray everything down. Other pieces of furniture were outdated, even the bathroom. I would not stay here again.

OVERALL GREAT EXPERIENCE.
    • Double Suite

They wi-fi didn't really seem to work in my room. But, I also didnt seek any help from staff. It is possible it could have been resolved.

OVERALL GREAT EXPERIENCE. Very clean

The location downtown is excellent!
    • Double Suite

The rooms were a little old and dated. But the lobby and other facilities were fine!

The location downtown is excellent! There’s plenty of eating establishments very close by and it is within walking distance to the Fox Theater. The MARTA is practically next door as well. The rooms are a little dated but clean. I really enjoyed the free coffee and tea that was available 24/7 in the lobby. I would definitely stay here again!

The staff was friendly.

Pillow cases were dirty; like not just dusty, but what looked like dried blood and large yellow stain over pillow. When I asked for a different pillow I was told they may have one. Luckily they came through and gave us another 2 pillows. There was also 2 curly black hairs on bed sheet when we arrived. None of us have black or curly hair. Air conditioner was pretty loud, but that wasn't too big a deal.

The staff was friendly. Especially Andre at check-in. He was extra nice. The location is great and walking distance to everything. Beds were soft. Continental breakfast was consistent with your normal continental breakfast (cereal, sausage, eggs, waffle maker, yogurt, etc.)

Made a reservation a month in advance upon arrive to the...

Made a reservation a month in advance upon arrive to the hotel the young man at the front desk told us that they did not have a king size bed available they only had doubles and we would have to wait till the morning to get another room. Spoke with the manager Ken Wilson the next morning he put us in a king-size room and gave us a free night stay. Thanks Ken.

Clean & Comfy, very friendly

Breakfast could have been better but is free so you can't complain

Hotel staff were very friendly, no problem checking in early, Hotel is by no means modern but was comfortable and clean.

Perfect location, friendly staff, great value.
    • Queen Room

Perfect location, right at the MARTA station and near Piedmont Park. The hotel is a little dated, but for us was not an issue. I traveled with my 16 year old daughter and the spacious room was great - with the couch and kitchenette area. Also loved the separate sink/mirror/changing area from the toilet/shower room. The area was nice and we were comfortable walking around at night. Lots of places to eat within walking distance. We enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay again.

Very reasonable breakfast.
    • Double Suite

Our first room smelled like mildew and had a dehumidifier in it and water dripped from the ceiling, when someone took a shower. The second room was fine, except it did not have double beds.

Very reasonable breakfast.

Pleasant stay at the traditional hotel close to Georgia Tech
    • Queen Room

The sheet on the sofa bed we had to use was not particularly clean and looks like has not been used/changed for a while.

Good breakfast options and big bathroom if you include the sink/closet area which can be closed off. There's a parking garage which you access using the hotel elevator, which costs extra ($18) but I think is worth the convenience.

Great location and hotel.

The parking lot is extremely tight!

The room was spacious and very comfortable, I loved having the kitchenette. The breakfast in the morning is a good variety and good food.

I won’t stay again because it’s too noisy
    • Queen Room

Noise! Lots of noise - heater is super loud, had to turn it off as I couldn’t sleep. I could constantly hear sounds of city noise as well as elevator - very disturbing

Location and friendliness

Was ok just for the 1 night.

The view was non existent it was another building. I was hoping to see out into the city.

The king bed was nice and having the free breakfast was also nice.

Never again
    • Queen Room

Did not like that i had to pay for parking in this horrible garage that needs to be updated. The floors were very nasty.

The room had bath and body works products.

Location was great for what we needed and staff was friendly
    • Queen Room

Room was dusty and the HVAC unit was so loud it woke us up everytime it came on. Could use an update. The bathroom showed it's age.

Location was great for what we needed and staff was friendly

While I have mixed feelings about the hotel, I probably will not stay here again.
    • Double Suite

The beds were uncomfortable . The shower did not work well. The coffee was a little bitter. And the parking fee was a surprise.

The location was exactly what we were looking for. The continental breakfast was good. The room was large enough.

The price was good for the Atlanta area.

Parking is a nightmare. Hotel is dead center of Atlanta. My truck didn't fit in the parking garage. Had to park at a sketchy bank lot 4 blocks away and carry my luggage to the hotel.

The price was good for the Atlanta area.

Location was nice

Breakfast wasn’t anything special, photos made it looks nicer than it was, vending machines were out of order, and had to pay an extra $18 for parking that I was never made aware of.

Location was nice

Very close to Marta.

Staff is courteous but not a lot of them around

Very close to Marta. Georgia Tech very near with a shuttle bus. Very convenient area of Atlanta. They don't rush you out of your room at checkout

The place isn’t a dump by no means, but after all our troubles, we won’t stay again.
    • Queen Room

They couldn’t find our reservation even tho I had everything confirmed, in writing, in hand. It was midnight, we were tired, said we’d take what they had & yet still waited forever for the lady to go round & round before finally deciding to give us a room. We get to the room, there’s poop in the toilet..what a nice welcome. I let the front desk know in case the toilet is broken. They say for all our troubles, they’ll lower our rate a lil & not make us pay the $18 a night parking (which is EXTREMELY tight & a nightmare) but guess what we’re charged for at checkout anyway & they say they can do nothing about...yep, parking. I suggest only bringing a small vehicle or extremely good driver to park in this deck. I consider myself an awesome driver but this had me a nervous wreck. The strong smell of marijuana & bad a/c had us opening windows to let the smell out & cool air in. It’s not a dump, but not nice enough to wanna stay again after all that.

The location was great. You could walk out the door to several nice eating establishments in a safe neighborhood. The room type, had it been what we wanted, was nice having a couple beds & couch.

Nice, good location with parking and a fine breakfast.

Pubes in the bathroom, terribly slow Wi-Fi, hot room. Hot tub may have been nice. One light switch for bath was awkward and annoying.

Location, parking, suite, extra bed, location. Coffee and tea, room size.

Beds were comfortable, room was spacious.
    • Queen Room

The room was incredibly hot and when we called the front desk at 1:30 AM to report the situation we were told guests were complaining of the cold from previous days and they had turned on the central heating system. The desk staff told us our only option would be to open the windows. This was not possible given the loud street noise so we got very little sleep and were sweating the entire night.

Beds were comfortable, room was spacious.

I was very disappointed , the air conditioning did not work...
    • Double Suite

I was very disappointed , the air conditioning did not work the entire stay , I had to open a window to generate any type of coolness in the room I was also disappointed that I was required to pay to park at a hotel I was already paying to stay as a guest

Great location, spoiled by facilities problems.

Heat did not work from day one. I had to walk down to get the heater (they seem to have minimal staff on the desk, so they can not bring the heater to the room). Heat did not get fixed through my stay, and on the last day I had to shower in cold water. I asked for a quiet room and the room that I was told was "quiet" turned out to be very noisy.

Had a wonderful time in Atlanta!
    • Double Suite

It was hard to find where the driveway/entry was located and once I found it, the parking lot was very tight. It also cost $18 per night. It rained all weekend and our room was cool. There was only one extra blanket left. Our heat did work though we were told it was turned off in the entire hotel.

Location is great if you want to be in the midtown area and close to freeway and a grocery store. Free continental breakfast was great as well.

Room was big

We were advised upon check-in that the rooms would not have electricity in the morning. I asked if there would be some sort of discount for the inconvenience - we were told no. The front desk staff said we shouldn't worry since we were only spending one night. He was pretty rude about it. Although it was one night, it was for a special occasion and regardless of the length of stay I feel you should receive good service.

Room was big

would not select this property again

parking. deck hard to navigate ./ room dated and some things not working properly like remote control and security latch.

staff was very friendly and helpful

Rooms were clean and spacious!

The gentleman that worked the front desk in the morning seemed so irritated.( we were just checking in) but the lady that worked in the evening was very nice and helpful!

Rooms were clean and spacious!

Comfortable, clean and convenientl located hotel.

Price paid and that in spite of the excessive rate increase, due to the sports event; we had to pay $18 for parking at the hotel. That is just ridiculous and in some ways abusive to your patrons.

Didn’t get a chance to have breakfast. Stayed one night for the Nat’l Championship Football game. The rate was A LOT more than the quality of product provided; but still cheaper than other preferred hotels and especially those that were closer to the event. But it was very convenient to Marta and the room was clean and comfortable.

Location is perfect, the suite was better than expected

My room was next to elevator. I was awake all night listening to elevator movement which made for a miserable day of 8 hours of driving

Location is perfect, the suite was better than expected

• Double Suite

I loved how spacious our room was. Housekeeping was always attentive to our needs and gave us service with a smile. The daily breakfast and wifi wete great. And we couldn't have asked for a better location.

Location to,far from Arena so won't be staying unless I have an event at the Fox Theatre it's closer
    • Queen Room

Cold inside the room even after I Turner the heat to 78 me, my son,& husband froze and we had been in frigid freezing that night. No soap in the room so we had to use our body wash to wash our hands after we used the bathroom

Comfortable bed, pillows,clean room

Check in and check out had no hassle.

Bathroom had some brown stuff around the toilet as tho it had not been cleaned. The parking wad scary as there was enough room for 1 car to go in and out but the sign said it was 2 way.

Check in and check out had no hassle.

Overall I’d say good accommodations and would recommend to others.
    • Double Suite

The heating was somewhat weak. Had to crank it up to get comfortable.

We really liked the location of the hotel, size of the room and amenities. Plenty of towels, pillows and blankets, etc. Always good to have a microwave and refrigerator when traveling. Good kitchenette area. .

Fair
    • Queen Room

My room was oddly situated and didn't feel cozy at all! The sofa was run down. The bed felt really old.

The parking was convenient and the one person on the staff i met was nice

My stay was decent but I wouldn’t pay the price to stay there again.

The shower space is extremely tiny. I’m a women, only 5’1 120 lbs and couldn’t imagine my husband have to be crammed in the shower. I didn’t like the fact there was no option to close the top curtains to make it completely dark at night. The heat in my room blew towards the doorway and not the bed so I was not comfortably warm at night.

I appreciated the breakfast. Loved the space in the main bathroom area. Liked the full kitchen. The bed was comfortable.

The staff at Regency Suites is spectacular, I travel often...
    • Queen Room

The windows should open more, some fresh air would have been lovely but I am going to assume that's a liability thing.

The staff at Regency Suites is spectacular, I travel often for work and I often question what happened to basic hospitality, not at the Regency, their staff goes above and beyond to accommodate their guests.

Fantastic Stay
    • Queen Room

There is nothing to change

I really appreciated the location. It was near by the resturants and night clubs i wanted to attend for the evening. The staff was courtsey, the room was spacious had everything in it. There is nothing to dislike regarding the property.

Nice Room - Breakfast Disappointing

The breakfast was not very appealing. Fried eggs (not fresh I'm sure) floating in warm water??? Oatmeal was OK, fresh fruit was green... Couldn't eat..

Downtown Atlanta is both new and gritty. Homeless were everywhere yet hotel was fine.

sink drain control was broken.

The front desk clerk answered immediately when I called at the parking gate asking how to get into the garage. The night desk clerk and the morning desk clerk were very sympathetic and helpful when I reported that the sink would not drain in the bathroom (only 1 sink) because the control for the drain stopper was broken; they adjusted the bill for the inconvenience. The location was great: 1 and 1/2 blocks to the office building where my meeting was in the morning. The bed was clean and very comfortable and the room was quiet despite being on the 3rd floor. This hotel needs a facelift though as the carpets are some old floral design like from the 1940s and the furniture in the room looked dated and bare bones. A clerk reported the property has been bought by new owners and will get a facelift soon. Sounds like a plan.

Fab location for an Atlanta City’s break
    • Queen Room

If I had to find something negative, it would be that being on the road where the fire station was located, the odd siren could be heard during the night, but that’s being ultra-picky. Really couldn’t fault it

The hotel was ideally located to explore Downtown, Midtown and Buckhead both by foot or by train, which was a minutes’ walk away. The room was spacious, very clean and the bed was comfy. Fluffy towels were changed every day. A kitchen area meant that you could prepare some food in the room. Breakfast was great with a wide choice available, and plenty of it. The hotel staff were friendly and really helpful.

Location size of rooms
    • Double Suite

No hot water at night,tub was stopped up no maintenance staff was available at night or early morning had to check out without the ability to take a shower

Location size of rooms

Good room - Bad service
    • Queen Room

Very noisy! I tried multiple times to contact the manager by phone, Email, booking.com for some small items I left in my room. However, I never got any reply in weeks

Nice room, well situated next to marta,

Pleasant.
    • Double Suite

We were in Atlanta for garden club meeting. Directions provided by club were incorrect. Staff talked to us on phone and directed us to entrance. Very kind and helpfu.

Fun, quiet, clean, lots of room, and friendly staff

The lobby rest rooms were a little dirty but only had to use it once.

Nice and big room with friendly staff, nice workout room, clean room, and breakfast was pretty good. Enjoyed my stay.

Very comfortable and close to everything. I will definitely come back again!

There was some red stain on the bed comforter. Looked like blood at first but after closer inspection it was make up. The flush sucked. We could not get some trash to flush away.

The staff was extra friendly and very polite. The room was excellent! I thought it was way bigger than expected.

Breakfast was outstanding:)
    • Double Suite

Booking.com stated 2 queen beds in the room; they were only 2 full beds with a pull out sofa bed - not comfortable. Was quoted 642.88 on booking.com. hotel charged total of $701. Please explain.

Breakfast was outstanding:)

Would definitely come back and soon. I will make an excuse just to go stay at the hotel.
    • Double Suite

No matter how low I turned the air down to cool the room down it never really got cool enough.

The room exceeded my expectations. Extremely clean and well maintained. Staff was amazing and I felt really safe being there. Breakfast was amazing as well.

Excellent location and staff , good place to stay !

Breakfast was average

The location , accessability , MARTA right next door , loads of restaurants around with plenty of options to choose from , Publix just 2 minutes around the corner . The staff - each of them were good in their own ways , always smiling and ready to assist and offer guidance , would surely recommend this hotel .

Great hotel!
    • Double Suite

The parking was a little tight but nothing too crazy, it's better to park in a garage than trying to find parking on the street.

Wonderful room , spacious . The hotel is close to everything! You're in walking distance to piedmont park which is lovely, and close to lots of nice eateries and bars ! Nice breakfast each morning!

Overall, it's an aging hotel that has a nice location but could use a little more TLC.

The hotel and room decor is dated and needs an upgrade. Our bathroom shower walls were not clean along with the shower head. In the room, there was a bunch of tobacco floating in the toilet which shows attention to the cleaning detail.

The size of the room was fantastic! The linens, pillows, etc. were all comfortable. Breakfast buffet was solid with eggs, sausage, waffles, etc. Additionally, the Bath and Body Works bathroom products were a nice touch.

Overall the hotel is very good and we will stay there again on our next trip to midown.

Recommend an ice machine be available on every floor instead of having to take the elevator to get ice. Minor inconvenience. Parking fee seemed to be a bit unreasonable for someone staying in the hotel. Quite a bit of street noise.

Bed was a little firm as were the pillows. Room was clean, Adequate space in the room. . Staff was friendly & helpful. Location is good. Several restaurants within walking distance. Close to places to visit while in downtown Atlanta.

Nice location in midtown, good size rooms
    • Double Suite

Cons: Sofa bed uncomfortable, usage of plastic cuttlery/cups/plates at breakfast (very bad for the environment) and limited choice

Pros: Good sized room, central location, clean, next to train station

Overall the stay was good.
    • Queen Room

I wasn't expecting to pay so much for parking on a hotel I already paid to stay in. Also, the Parkin garage is so small and compact it was very very difficult to maneuver our vehicles.

I loved the convenient location within walking distance to several spots.

First room had been smoked in even though it was a...

First room had been smoked in even though it was a non-smoking room. Second room the ceiling leaked in the bathroom. Overall the hotel seem a little worn out and dated. The location was convenient for where I was meeting.

• Double Suite

Everything. The hotel need to be upgraded it is the worst I ever been to. I will never go back. It was $18 for parking but the parking was the worst every. They need to close this hotel all together.

There was nothing I liked about this room.

THE BEST LOCATION IN MIDTOWN
    • Double Suite

They have a parking garage located under the hotel for $18 free ins and outs. The cheapest you will find in midtown, but its small and tight and mainly one way but you cant beat the location of it. So it wasn't that bad just drive slow with caution.

LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION!!! Midtown is great. It was a girls trip and there is daiquiri factory located only 2 mins walk on the same side as the hotel. There are 3 located all walking distance, a grocery store and abc store directly across from is. I absolutely love the location, barely drove at all.

Sleep deprived due to internal noise
    • Queen Room

My biggest issue is the fact that the front doors to each bedroom did not close properly and have to be slammed to be locked. This seems to be due to a poor installation of swing arm/bar door guards. This slamming noise meant that even though I am a deep sleeper I would wake up every time my neighbours left the room. Which meant that at worst I was not able to sleep until after 4am, but on most days being woken up before 7am! I went on my holiday to rest and this hotel did not provide an environment where I could do that. I should be able to choose when I sleep and when I wake, and this shouldn't be forced upon me depending on the movements of my neighbours. I raised the issue with a member of staff who said "Other people have complained about the fact the whole floor shakes when you close a door. There's nothing I can do about it. It's an issue of common sense and I can't tell people to have common sense", he then ignored me and started talking to someone else! As a customer I felt this response was rude, completely lacked empathy, and he just couldn't care less about my complaint. This was a shame as all other members of staff were polite and helpful. I later spoke to the assistant general manager and whilst he empathised with the issue of the rude member of staff there was no action taken with regards to my noise complaint. I am a reasonable person and of course I know that the staff can't control the comings and goings of guests and no I didn't expect them to fix all of the doors overnight but recognition of my dissatisfaction by way of a good will gesture was not offered, e.g. a refund on my bill, complementary dining at their partner restaurant. What is the point in only asking me if I enjoyed my stay when I check-out and it is too late for them to improve my experience? All I wanted was to get a few good night's sleep.

Location, 1 minute walk to Midtown station. Size of room was ample for one person.

Overall good stay for the price!
    • Double Suite

Parking could be better. However, it is a locked garage so...

The breakfast was good and hot each morning. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The manager Ken was excellent! We had a minor issue with our room and he resolved it immediately!

Well located. Very bad wifi, late cheap breakfasts, noisy at night
    • Double Suite

The wifi is almost inexistant. Even loading just pictures was taking forever. Definitely a show stopper for any business man that is planning to work in the room. The breakfast is served late (7am) and very often is not completed until 7:30 (so forget about your breakfast if you want to commute before rush-hours). The location is great but very noisy, there is a fire-station nearby, so we will very likely enjoy the firetrucks honks and sirens in the middle of the night.

The location is really excellent, you are near the subway and in midtown a very nice neighboorhood

Nice room.. Nice Location..

Parking garage was tight and some spaces were small. Parking cost $18. Some stains on shower curtain but I believe staff would have replaced upon request.

Parking was in secured lot with spaces always available - no valets makes in/out parking easy. Breakfast was good with a variety of toast, bagels, DIY grits, DIY waffles with various toppings,oatmeal, sausage, and eggs. Rooms were very spacious with living area and kitchenette style area with sink, microwave, fridge, and table. Hotel is with 10-15 minutes of Zoo, Aquarium, and CNN. Awesome restaurants within walking distance. Marlows Tavern was awesome and family friendly.

Too expensive for what you get!

Too expensive for what you get. Not too clean. The carpet was like sticky, outdated room. On Friday night, the elevator, the psrking garage and hallway smelled like marihuana. Also very hard to find a parking spot in the parking garage. Not recommended.

The bed was good and the breakfast was just Ok.

Overrated on reviews. Disappointing.

There is no valet, or front entry. You have to drive into a basement press the buzzer wait for a gate open and park your car in the Bellows of the building. It's very dark dirty and depressing. There is no one there to greet you and anyone who manages to get into the garage while the gate is open, has access to the elevator and can take it directly to any of the accommodations floors of the building which makes it feel very un-secure. Once you get to the front desk, they give you a parking pass that you then have to take all the way back down to your vehicle after slogging up there with all of your luggage and put it on the dashboard of your car. In the dark late at night. The entire facility is really showing it's age and I would not rate this hotel above two stars. In the room, the USB ports did not work at all for charging my phones and they were not near the bed. The refrigerator was completely unplugged which I only discovered by pulling it out from under the counter, and when I plugged it in it still wouldn't function. There was a continual necessity to adjust the shower temperature is it progressively got hotter and scalding as my shower continued . And I was only on the third floor, so it's not like it should've taken that long for the water to get there. I am a person close to 6 feet tall, so I did not appreciate the ancient toilet that was about 12 inches off the floor. It really killed my knees. I didn't even attempt the free Wi-Fi after reading the log in policies and understanding that any and all of my correspondence was unsecured over their network. I really do not understand why this hotel has very high rating unless the people staying here simply do not have high expectations of what a very good or excellent hotel should be.

Large bathroom with a working fan and shelves for items. A nice array of complete bath products. The room is of a size that would be comfortable for someone staying a week or so. Although the mini kitchen is really very mini and the refrigerator did not function at all.

Met our needs quite well.

The location met our needs nicely, close to the midtown Marta, people we were visiting, and within walking distance of restaurants, parks, and other things we wanted to do.

Ok Trip to Midtown
    • Double Suite

There is no pool, the desk staff wasn't answering the phone at times. The eggs were cold at breakfast. The selection seemed limited.

The hotel was welcoming and well-maintained. The staff had everything we asked for. Spacious rooms and nice amenities.

I probably don't know you, but I can assure you that you deserve better than this hotel.
    • Double Suite

This hotel, the worst I have stayed at in Atlanta, has so many issues: 1. Our room did not have shades that closed properly, so the streetlights flooded into the room from two windows, eliminating the possibility for us to have a dark room to sleep in. 2. The wifi was weak at best. The same signal (which I presume is based in the lobby) is used throughout the hotel, so our room on the 6th floor had a really bad connection on the whole. (I can only imagine how horrible it is on the 8th floor.) 3. The bed was really uncomfortable, even by mid-level hotel standards. 4. Neither of the employees who were supposedly on duty downstairs were at the front desk during the 10-11 a.m. hour when I came downstairs to check out. One of them was eating something in the breakfast area, and the other was wandering around with a wrinkled shirt with partially rolled-up sleeves. When they saw me, they both immediately offered to assist me, but that was some amateur-hour nonsense, ESPECIALLY because it was the last hour before checkout on a weekend. 5a. Last but certainly not least: the parking garage is HORRIBLE, even by Atlanta standards. It is an underground garage with really narrow lanes that supposedly can accommodate two-way traffic. I'm really thankful I never had to pass someone going in the opposite direction in the garage at the same time because I'm not certain we would have been able to pass each other without collision. 5b. There were two separate occasions in a 36-hour period where a large vehicle was blocking the entrance/exit to the garage; both times a hotel employee was called to resolve the issue, they seemed apathetic (at best) to have to deal with it.

The convenient location in Midtown was really the only perk. I chose this location because of the price, but I could get a nicer Airbnb (with better parking!) for less money. Beyond that... I guess the pillows weren't terrible.