Reviews of Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel 4 stars

2000 Northwest 19th Street, Boca Raton, FL 33431, USA

#12 of 25 hotels in Boca Raton

Excellent stay. Best hotel I’ve stayed in at Boca Raton.
    • Luxury One-Bedroom King Suite with Concierge Lounge Access

The lighting in the room was not soft but harsh and fleurescent like Walmart. Wrecked the spa like atmosphere

The design was great. The accent pieces we just right for the style. Modern, relaxed, beachy

Satisfied

Dont have a refrigerator inside the room. You would have to request for one. And no microwave

Its clean, the staffs are friendly, great location, and comfortable bed

Once out of the room everything was great the employees we're wonderful.

Rooms were dirty the mattress and sheets were stained the chairs were stained with some foreign object.

The employees were great front desk with wonderful bartender excellent

• Double Room with Two Queen Beds

The hotel is very tiered.The linens are not clean. Every where a lot of dust. Probably they clean the rooms lust time when they opened the hotel.

Hospitality, friendliness, & attention to details ( especially the day desk staff) evident by staff.

See Above.

We did not eat/drink at the restaurant because the prices were too high. Not supplying a refrigerator or a micro wave so we would have to eat in the high priced restaurant was not appreciated! The bed covers were burdensome. Not having safety bars in the bathroom at several places for senior citizens was of great concern. Does your insurer know you have less than acceptable fall protection for senior citizens? We liked the ATTEMPT to imitate a 1920's ?theme. I rated you higher because I know from being in the hospitality business for the last 25 years some behind the scenes administrator takes them seriously. You have a fine hotel, it just needs some tuning. Respectfully, Tom & Roberta Mahler Owner "Last Nickel Inn" Bethany Beach, Delaware

Disappointingly unsatisfactory
    • Double Room with Two Queen Beds

As a returning guest I was unknown the room was poor not clean the bed linen was extremely poor I spoke to the manageress who immediately offered to move us the restaurant supposedly an all day item was mostly closed Supposedly a four star hotel should be 2.5 star Star very good but lacked leadership and guidance

The location was fine I have stayed there over the last four years four times

We had a late night arrival and the property was well lit,...
    • Double Room with Two Queen Beds

I did not find anything that was a negative with this hotel.

We had a late night arrival and the property was well lit, front desk staff was so pleasant. The outdoor pool area was so clean and beautiful. With being open all the time sitting out and enjoying my coffee in the morning made for a wonderful start to the day.

Very disapointed.
    • Luxury One-Bedroom King Suite with Concierge Lounge Access

Poor atention at the restaurant and bar. One day did not Put the bacíc amenities, in our room. Air condition very noicy. Room and specially the carpetas, in poor condition.

The loction, easy acoses.

Last time with this Boca hotel.

For the cost, the room was not up to par. It was a little above a quality inn. We expected a lot more. We spent more on room than 2 VIP tickets with a meet and greet with artist! So, we expected the room to be quite different. Bathroom was dirty, and sheets were terrible. If we hadn’t been drinking at venue, we would have returned home.

Guest centered and corteous!

We checked in late and were not happy with the only room available, not their fault. For the second night they more than made up for that and upgraded us. Service is everything! Happy campers we left!

Good choice near Town Center

Could use a bit of refurbishing in the room. Missing refrigerator in the room.

Staff very helpful and the breakfast was delicious and a nice omelette station. Beds very comfortable.

I came, I stayed, I left.
    • Double Room with Two Queen Beds

Heavy air freshener smell thru entire property. Rooms updated but the bones are still old. Fan in bathroom made lots of noise. Smell from fan in bathroom. Room and facilities felt dirty. Restaurant staff was very nice and helpful but t the breakfast wasn't good. Infamous cheap non working toasters. I wouldn't stay here again. I would opt for the Wyndham next door.

Lication. Decent price. Staff friendly.

Fabulous staff despite..
    • King Room with Concierge Lounge Access - Top Floor

Hotel seems run down and shabby. Renaissance name always seemed high end to me but I guess not

Staff was exceptional. So helpful and friendly. So greatly appreciated.

They couldn't find our reservation with Booking.com

We didn't like YOU, Booking.com. You still have the nerve to ask for a rating. When we got to the hotel they couldn't find our reservation, not even with the reservation number, so we had to book a room without reservation and no breakfast included. We didn't like the noisy exhausting system in the bathroom. Actually we won't go back to this hotel for this reason. They didn't have a mini bar o mini refrigerator either.

Bed was good, it was clean, room is spacious, excellent staff.

The hotel had a parking and they said they are not...
    • Double Room with Two Queen Beds

The hotel had a parking and they said they are not responsible for anything that's stolen from or the car. I think every hotel should have their oen parking lot and it should be watched 24/7.

Disapointed
    • Double Room with Two Queen Beds

I have stayed in this hotel before, with no issues. I was put on the first floor overlooking the parking lot. Terrible. Way too much noise coming from the hall way. Very disappointed.

The beds were comfortable, good air conditioner.

Very unconfotable and would never use booking.com again

Above

Booking.com misled us to the size of the room for 4 and the fact that I needed a walk in shower because I am handicapped. The hotel it self was excellent.

Great place
    • Double Room with Two Queen Beds

The only thing that was wrong was that the elevator was broken so walking 4 flights of stairs was not easy

I liked everything and the place is beautiful

3-star hotel hiding behind a 4-star rating.

The facility felt tired. The rooms smelled of cleaning liquids and the staff was fine, but not friendly.

The breakfast was quite good and I was very glad it was included

Beds were very comfortable
    • Double Room with Two Queen Beds

There was a fragrance that was being dispensed in the lobby that I found very bothersome to my breathing. I do not have asthma, or other breathing problems. But this scent was overpowering, smelled like a perfume and gave me a headache. I avoided the lobby after check-in.

Beds were very comfortable

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

Will never stay here again.

No mini fridge. Hair dryer not in bathroom. Low quality soap/shampoo/conditioner. Window shade too difficult to open/close. All staff had attitude-they wouldn't even smile. Socket in lamp did not work. No channel guide for tv. No paper to write on.

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

Decent Spot, Overpriced
    • Double Room with Two Queen Beds

Room didn't get cleaned until the end of the second day (after I had to call to ask), pillows were lumpy, TV was staticky and hardly worked. For as expensive as this hotel was and for being listed as 4-stars, I expect a lot more luxury than that. Wish I would've paid a little more to stay at a really nice resort.

Great location. Close to freeway.

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

Think twice before booking!! I would not stay here!!
    • Double Room with Two Queen Beds

Not clean, they have not done any renovations in yrs, room service is very poor( wrong delivery, took an hour), house keeping had to be called back to finish their job..Seems like nothing really works at this Hotel.

Good hotel for a few days
    • Double Room with Two Queen Beds

Fire alarm tests on the final full day meaning we had to leave the hotel as too loud for children and us

Good all rounder - location especially good for shops and restaurants

Great location in Boca Raton
    • Double Room with Two Queen Beds

A microwave and mini refrigerator would make this room even nicer.

This hotel has a beautiful outdoor pool area. The rooms are very comfortable. My son wants to take the bed home. Exceptionally nice staff! Great location.

FANTASTIC!

Bathroom fan was really loud and the blind in the room was difficult to manoeuvre, as it kept getting stuck.

The property is gorgeous. The location is fantastic. Close to EVERYTHING! from the moment we entered to the moment we left, each and every staff member were gracious, kind, attentive and to our complete surprise brought us chocolate dipped strawberries (that were massive), with fresh whipping cream and a bottle of Champagne, after whispering to Stacey (the assistant mgr) that it's our anniversary tomorrow. Things only got better from there! Highly recommend the Rennaissance Boca Raton!!!!

• Reviewed: 11 December 2016

Not what I expected. Room Needs updates
    • King Room with Patio - Poolside View

The bathroom is dated with hideous shower curtain molded and mix matched rings. Also the patio left a lot out to be desired. All mossy and not comfy payio furniture. Room is just ok.

The speedy check in.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2016

The room was not cleaned well or re stocked with coffee...
    • Luxury One-Bedroom King Suite with Concierge Lounge Access

The room was not cleaned well or re stocked with coffee stirrers creamer each day. The beautiful Tim could not be used because it was broken and was not fixed while I was there.

A Hotel To Visit Again (and again)

The hot tub was lukewarm (at best!).

Even though this hotel is right off the interstate, it does not feel like it. The beautiful landscaping made us feel like we were in a tropical setting.

The "new" Rennaisance" was remarkable.
    • Double Room with Two Queen Beds

Elevators not all working.

Very impressed with the renovation. I was disappointed last time I was here, but the renovation and the attitude of staff was incredible. This is now my "go-to" hotel in Boca Raton . It was amazing.

• Reviewed: 22 August 2016

Just a 1 night stay but a great clean and comfortable stay
    • Double Room with Two Queen Beds

The only negative I can think of was my son wanted ketchup at breakfast and they didn't have any. That's it !

We stayed for 1 night on our drive up to Orlando from Forr Lauderdsle. Lovely hotel free parking clean staff were friendly. It was the most comfortable bed I have slept in for some time including my own ! Breakfast was included in our stay and there was a lot of choice and the cooked breakfast was excellent. This hotel was the perfect place to start a great holiday. I would recommend it to friends and family and would stay here again.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2016

Martinets
    • Double Room with Two Queen Beds

My daughter showed her identification at check in, so her age was known. Nevertheless, overzealous employees wanted to check her age every time when she ordered an alcoholic drink. This implies the hotel does not trust its guests. One of these times, my daughter had to go up to her room to get her passport; driver licence was not enough according to the security guy.

Internet connection was ok, Rooms were clean.

• Reviewed: 31 July 2016

Great family stay!
    • Double Room with Two Queen Beds

Nothing! Everything was great! Wish I could have stayed longer.

Breakfast was great, much more than I expected.Best of all I received a phone call from front desk letting me know we forgot our phone immediately. Picked up my phone after my cruise. 😊

• Reviewed: 31 July 2016

Best get away for a lover's retreat

Everything was excellent

Shortly after checking in at the front desk with Kris.He inquired what our occasion was and we mentioned we were celebrating our wedding Anniversary. One hour after being in our room a beautiful bouquet of strawberries covered with chocolate and a bottle of champagne was delivered complements of the management of the Renaissance Hotel. This was a total surprise and it made our anniversary just that more special

• Reviewed: 30 July 2016

Awesome Breakfast and service
    • Double Room with Two Queen Beds

The breakfast selections and quality were above quality compared to other hotels that offers "breakfast included" on their price. Very satisfied!

• Reviewed: 22 July 2016

It is nice and comfortable
    • Double Room with Two Queen Beds

They could be more helpful giving you tips on the surroundings.

Nice staff, always cheerful and welcoming. It is a good hotel, clean and well located in Boca Raton. The breakfast is OK, nothing made it super special

• Double Room with Two Queen Beds

Shower, one of the worst I seen in my 50 plus years of travel.

Second time booking here. This is my go to hotel whenever im in Boca Raton
    • King Room with Patio - Poolside View

Beds are super comfy and housekeeping staff were very nice.

Comfortable, nice swimming pool, nice for a family

Comfortable, nice swimming pool, nice for a family

Overall we liked our stay there.
    • Double Room with Two Queen Beds

I wish we had a mini fridge in the room.

Relaxing, accommodating, clean caring staff

Staff really aims to please

There was an error on my bill that took a couple of days to...

There was an error on my bill that took a couple of days to straighten out

The hotel is pretty , clean, breakfast very good, staff kind and helpful
    • Double Room with Two Queen Beds

Didn’t use the swimming pool although the area looked really nice

Excellent staff and excellent hotel location

Location is excellent!!! Staff is incredibly friendly ! All of them!! I would stay here again !! Highly recommended

Pool area

Pool area

• Double Room with Two Queen Beds

No happy hour and pool towels always empty

as expcted, a wonderful opportunity to mix business with pleasure

better hair dryer :)

the renovation is beautiful

An expensive in n out

Really expensive for the room you get

the beds were like clouds
    • Double Room with Two Queen Beds

no microwave nor frig in room

the beds were like clouds

It was pleasant

Everything.

They told me that the site is not connected with their hotel website so they didn’t know fully that i was staying there

Friendly staff

Friendly staff

Hurricane visit

Restaurant closed early.

Room was spacious and comfortable.

Food was delicious.

N.A

Food was delicious. Bed was super comfy.

• Reviewed: 19 August 2017

Comfortable bed

Service, room size

Comfortable bed

Excellent for us

Excellent for us

Great location, in need of regular maintenance.
    • Double Room with Two Queen Beds

Shower head was only dropping water, in need of major clean up.

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

Hotel needs refurbishment
    • King Room with Concierge Lounge Access - Top Floor

Outdated infrastructure; business lounge only good for breakfast otherwise useless

Hotel is nice but requires urgently a complete overhaul.

Love the pool area and beautiful rooms

Love the pool area and beautiful rooms

Nice place to stay.

Staff.

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

More work needs to be done on mattresses and bathrooms...keep updating, remove the tubs and instead
    • Double Room with Two Queen Beds

Beds were AWFUL....sag on the side of the bed...the SIDE of the bed....never saw a mattress this used before in my life

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

Very comfortable bed and pleasant staff

Hotel was very dated

Very comfortable bed and pleasant staff

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

Friendly and accommodating staff made this trip perfect

Great property with a beautiful pool area and some of the friendliest and most accommodating staff we have ever had the pleasure to meet.

Bed was fabulously comfortable.
    • Double Room with Two Queen Beds

Bed was fabulously comfortable.

• Reviewed: 24 February 2017

The executive rooms were located either by the elevator...
    • King Room with Concierge Lounge Access - Top Floor

The executive rooms were located either by the elevator which was noisy all night long or the ice machine which was intermittently noisy.

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

Restaurant in hotel was great!

Restaurant in hotel was great!

• Reviewed: 14 February 2017

Overall decent stay
    • Double Room with Two Queen Beds

Rooms need upgrade and to wells awful

Pool excellent and bar terrific

• Reviewed: 14 February 2017

room and Bed very clean, i am very happy with the service

room and Bed very clean, i am very happy with the service

• Reviewed: 19 January 2017

A 3 star facility .

The facility is tired and needs a complete upgrade for the prices they ask.

Very nice staff

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

Pleasant

Would have preferred a larger room with seating and comfortable chairs.. Pillow not good.

• Reviewed: 8 January 2017

A little tired

Restaurant very average

• Reviewed: 15 December 2016

Comfortable

Food was average

Lovely pool area. Comfortable bed and a good size room

• Reviewed: 6 November 2016

Friendly staff, very clean room, very quiet, great bed and...

Friendly staff, very clean room, very quiet, great bed and linens, quick delivery of room service.

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

My stay was excellent definitely will be coming back

Nothing everything was awesome

I loved the cleaness of the hotel and the hotel was amazing . Bed was comfortable and bathroom shower was great .

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

No continental breakfast

No continental breakfast

• Reviewed: 2 October 2016

Home away from home.
    • Double Room with Two Queen Beds

Elegant. Clean. Pleasant staff.

Browse Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel traveller photo gallery