Reviews of Holiday Inn Wall Street 3 stars

51 Nassau Street, Wall Street - Financial District, New York, NY 10038, USA

#295 of 415 hotels in New York

EXCELLENT! WOULD RETURN AND STAY AGAIN!

The A/C unit was a bit loud, but it made the room very cool on those 90-degree days so I didn't mind lol

I was genuinely surprised! Having been to NYC before I expected a smaller room that I got and honestly was a bit afraid that it may not be up to my "cleanliness" standards (I'm a bit of a self-proclaimed germaphobe). But honestly, the staff was friendly no matter what time of day or night you came in. And the location is GREAT: right down the street from the NYSE and around the corner from the World Trade Center. Will definitely stay here again!

Awesome
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Like New York space is at a premium.

Location great for New York, not crowded but plenty of facilities. Staff great, friendly and helpful. Breakfast good, Ricardo is great guy, just became a dad, well done you! Thanks for looking after us. Brian from Ireland

For such an expensive stay I expected better.
    • Standard Room with One Double Bed

The tv did not show all the channels. The rooms were very small. The housekeeping did not sweep the bathroom floor at any time during my stay. My room key deactivated everyday.

Location was good. Close to major subway stations and other amenities.

Awesome place to stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

How small the gym was and had no air conditioning.

Close to everything i wanted to do in New York, Staff were great, nice area of New York felt safe when i went out

I love that it was close by everything we wanted to see.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I didn't like the fact that the room was so tiny and the a/c didn't cool the room.

I love that it was close by everything we wanted to see.

Better for business than for leisure trips

There is no lobby -- just space to sit for 3 people, no extra facilities like meeting rooms. Location in Lower Manhatten is a bit far away from major tourist attractions.

Good location, reasonably small room (ok size for NY), good bed and shower. The hotel offers luggage storage after check-out -- free of charge, personnel is helpful and kind (mostly).

The staffs there are really nice.
    • Executive King Room

My room is located in the 11th floor and it’s smell really bad. The smell comes form the restaurants around the hotel. Also, it’s extremely noisy. Each person flushing his toilet will wake you up to celebrate his accomplishment.

The staffs there are really nice.

Great location, near the fulton subway station and wall...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Great location, near the fulton subway station and wall street. The staff was very helpful, John was great. The beds are very comfortable, excellent cleaning standards. My only observation is the shower, the water would always end up overflowing from the shower on the bathroom floor. Would definitely stay there again!

Awful, would recommend anyone to try.
    • Standard Room

The hotel room smells aweful, the whole bathroom smells like garbage. Shower curtain has a lot of molds in it. Whole building has cigarette smoke.

Convenient

Convenient location, not good value for money
    • Executive King Room

The neighbourhood didn’t feel that safe but also it might have been because I was there on a weekend...My room was horrible as it was exactly next to the elevator facing the street which made me wake up every 2-3 hours. Overall it is a 3 star place and it felt like it but then the price was too high.

Very comfortable bed, I always find the Holiday Inn beds great! Convenient location to get to the subway.

• Executive King Room

There was nothing I did not like.

The staff was very friendly. I had the opportunity to speak to 3 different Front Desk people, The friendly Security Lady, the guy taking out the Garbage and the restaurant Girl. Everyone single person was so friendly.

The front office staff - Kevin - went the extra mile and...
    • King Room - Disability Access Roll in Shower

The front office staff - Kevin - went the extra mile and guided me on where the best photography spots were. Awesome guy! Thoroughly responsive and would rate him at 11/10 on hospitality!

I'll probably be back. Excellent location & Day and evening personnel.

The bed & toilet.

Well because of my disabilities, the bed was too firm for me. I wish they had an ice & snack machine on more floors. The location is perfect & comfortable. The employees working between 8am to 11pm were knowledgeable, friendly & very helpful.

Decent.

The toilet handle was broken. Turn down service hadn't properly cleaned my room before my check in. Restaurant very dusty.

The staff was very on top of their game. Hospitality at it's best.

Excellent Value in Lower Manhattan
    • Executive King Room

Just a few quibbles. Tiny "lobby" bordered on uncomfortable with only 4 people waiting. Bar had very limited selection and glassware not especially clean. Mixed drink prices too high, even for a Manhattan hotel.

Recently renovated and unexpectedly nice mid-level IHG chain hotel in a fantastic location. New Fulton Center subway hub just a few blocks away. The Oculus, World Trade Center's transportation hub has a Westfield mall, additional subway/PATH options, and is an architectural wonder of the world. Great thanks to the exceptional front desk staff. They went out of their way to be helpful and friendly. Freshly decorated room was oddly proportioned (long and narrow) but well laid out and quiet. Bed seemed on the firm side which I found very comfortable. Slept great. Two soft pillows and two medium firm on the king bed was a nice touch (firm pillows available at front desk). Good connectivity on free WiFi. Liked usb charging plugs built into electrical outlets. Slide out desk was convenient for work or in-room dining. Bathroom was quite small but adequate with the best water pressure I've ever experienced. Try the massage setting...holy cow! Tips: 1) Took me a while to figure out why the room stayed a bit too warm. The heater/AC has both a wall thermostat and one on the unit itself (lift small lid on top right).. Be sure to adjust both to your comfort level. 2) If you're a tourist, grab complimentary entertainment magazines and Manhattan map near the door when you check in. Free USA Today there, too.

Good location and quiet, which is a huge plus for Manhattan
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Tiny room and tiny lobby. They were doing renovation during our stay in the lobby all the time.

Good location and quiet, which is a huge plus for Manhattan

Loved the location which was super close to the subway.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

There was a leak in our bathroom

Loved the location which was super close to the subway. The staff was amazing, especially Juniece at the front desk who made our stay even better!

Don't stay here!
    • Executive King Room

Room was dirty. Hair in restroom shower. Tissue all pulled out of box in restroom. Toliet seat was peeling. Alarm clock dirty asked them to clean daily still didn't. Holes in sheets, dirty coffee maker. Rude staff member who came to pick up coffee machine. Brought new dirtier coffee machine. Got huge bump on my leg after first night that grew bigger and made it hard to walk so painful had to go to ER after I got home.

Front desk staff were great.

never again
    • Standard Room with One Double Bed

HAIR ALERT !!! hair on towels, clogged bathtub drain, awful !!

I survived only 2 nights out of my 3-night reservation and i wasnt charged for the third night.

Overall, I was happy with my stay due to the convenience of this location.

The restaurant in the hotel is good but not much choices. Also, there was no complimentary water bottles in the room.

I like the location, very close to my business and also walking distance to all kinds of restaurants, Starbucks, Dunkin Donut, and even the CVS pharmacy since unexpectedly that I have to buy some medicine. The only thing that I am not comfortable is the size of the room. It's way too small for 2 beds and so the bathroom. But the housekeeper did a good job for keeping it clean and organized. However, if you just come to rest and sleep, is but ok. I also appreciate the accomodation of the front desk personnels, even prior to my visit as regards two double beds for the same cost. At first, she didnt guarantee it, but when I arrived, I got my request.

Have had a very disgusting experience.

Have had a very disgusting experience. I was charged the full amount on my credit card on arrival. The next day I was charged around 211 dollars. When I brought it up the transaction was reversed and blamed on a system error. But the very same night a sum of 450 dollars was charged again. I brought it up again and it was blamed on a system error again. The staff was helpful and they promised t have them reversed. But it has been a week and nothing has happened and as a result my credit card limit has been maxed and it has affected my holiday in Nassau. Still to hear from Holiday INN on why the charges have still not been reversed. A bitter taste in the mouth after an extremely satisfying stay

The location is very good, subway stations all around and...

The room could be a bit bigger because when you open your luggage it’s a bit tough to move around!

The location is very good, subway stations all around and also right next to the world trade center! The hightlight of our stay was the bed, when you walk around the city all day you want a nice bed to lie down and it was exactly what we needed! The room was very clean! Will choose again for my next stay in NYC!

The hotel is pretty close to a subway station so traveling...
    • Executive King Room

The space in the room is Ok but still a little bit narrow.

The hotel is pretty close to a subway station so traveling around the city is pretty simple even if you are carrying luggage with you. Getting something to eat is also quite easy since there is tons of options around it. Going for a walk and enjoy the architecture of the city is also something enjoyable about this place.

DEfinitely not worth the money. I have stayed in much nicer for less money.

Besides the fire alarm going off for NO REASON at all at 7:00am, the rooms were TINY! The rugs seemed old and dirty.

The bed was comfortable. The bathroom was clean.

fire alarm went off at 715 am my girlfriend ripped her nail...

fire alarm went off at 715 am my girlfriend ripped her nail off in the confusion hurt herself badly snd we had to leave hotel at this time to get her to a doctor and ruined our whole day in the city

overall , it was a very pleasant experience.
    • Executive King Room

The bed was enormous and VERY comfortable. The downstairs Bar/ Restaurant needs some love and attention but , of my whole stay , the best and most friendly service was from Diana behind the Bar. we need more people like her in this Industry.

Location, location, location!
    • Executive King Room

Tiny rooms (to be expected)

Location! Within a few blocks of World Trade Center, Fulton station, Trinity Church, NYSE, and more! If you walk out the front door and look to your right you can see the NYSE down the street.

Pillows very uncomfortable.
    • Executive King Room

Pillows very uncomfortable. No cable for 2 nights. Called reception 5 times from my room at 3 am because some drunk stranger was walking on my floor but the reception didn’t pick up.

good for a 1 night stay

Bathroom was small and cramped, as was the hallways. Only 1 working elevator and it was small. Fitness room was small and closed...not open 24hr as advertised.

The staff were very helpful and friendly. The room was not big but cozy. Not bad value for the area.

Good

Entrance, hallway, elevators and lobby are narrow and dirty. One of the two elevators wasn't working during my stay of 3 nights.

The room and it's bathroom were clean and the atmosphere was pleasant.

Centrally located off Broadway, close to Little Italy and Chinatown. Friendly staff.
    • Standard Room

Don't expect a "garden view" out your room's window. No Central Park or equivalent next door. But then again... who comes to NY to sit in their hotel room? Get out and explore the city! btw.. I didn't order rain on the day of arrival! :)

Nice quiet location, a few blocks off Broadway. Great point to use as a base for discovering Manhattan. Dining facilities, as well as a bar, on the property. Lots of activities, watering holes and eateries in the neighborhood. Great base to use if your goal is to explore Manhattan. Shopping nearby for fashion or fundamentals. btw... Compliments to the friendly staff.

Just a certain comfortable place where to sleep at night
    • Standard Room

1) The stay here was accidental, and I got the discount 60% to the total price, since the booking was last minute. The final sum after the discount was about $150 on average per night, and I think the hotel is overpriced. 2) The standard room is small (I know that's normal for New York), but I should notice that I couldn't unpack my suitcase anywhere except the space before the door to the room, but in this situation the door was blocked. 3) The first room I got had the dirty window and the view to a very narrow backyard street, but, unfortunately, they changed me a room. 4) The shower mixer was made of steel and broken/scratched. 5) The location is in Downtown, so you should expect that it's a financial district and there are no large supermarkets near the hotel. The nearest "Whole Foods" or "Targer" is 15 min on foot.

1) The location is close to many subway stations, Staten Island Ferry (free to use!), 9/11 Memorial (very impressive!) and the riverwalk. 2) The mattress was awesome!! I didn't want to leave this bed in the morning! 3) There is a coffee machine in the room, and coffee capsules are provided. In general the hotel is average. You won't get discoveries in the hospitality experience, but get a certain comfortable place where to sleep at night.

For small business trips, OK. Not for having a rest.
    • King Room with Balcony

I paid for a King Room with Balcony but they gave mine to someone else. I enden up with a king room. And no compensation back. The 2nd floor (vending and ice machines) were terrible. Needs overhaul and cleaning

The bed was of great comfort.

Exceptionally disappointing
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Size of room a joke, in need of modernisation. Aircon noisy, shower curtain in wrong place and too short...bathroom floods after use. No cold water in sink , plug didn't work , toilet constantly filling up ....all night. Getting the room a challenge. View from window was 10ft away from somebody's office

Location and staff very pleasant

Value for Money

Value for money, 1 block away from Metro, WTC memorial, Brooklyn bridge 4 blocks away. Comfortable bed and helpful staff. Though a little away from the city centre

Good
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The valet space in front of the hotel is too small. There is no place to park for a few minutes to get the luggage out of the car. I parked my car in an open area for just 5 minutes to get the luggage inside and got a parking ticket of 115$. Ask the hotel to cover part of the charge but never got an answer. Disappointed. Really starts a vacation poorly.

Staff were great and friendly. Beds were comfortable.

1. The hotel staff is not properly trained on bookings...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

1. The hotel staff is not properly trained on bookings through Booking.com. 2. Booking.com got the names wrong. I corrected it over the phone with the hotel staff. Then when we checked in, it was all wrong again. 3. One room smelled foul and musty. Like it had been wet and not dried properly. Hotel gave us a spray that helped a bit. But this is not the kind of atmosphere you want to walk into. 4. The hallway looks very old and dirty.

Comfortable rooms, disorganized staff
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

During our trip, we stayed at the holiday inn twice. And on both times, our baggage was misplaced and brought to another guest's room. Had to spend an entire hour looking for it. There were many guests with misplaced baggage as well. There were not enough staff at the front desk and usually only one is present to assist everyone. Lobby is very very small.

Friendly staff, location is quite good. Close to fulton subway station. Comfortable rooms but AC system is quite confusing

Good for financial district visit - definitely not "Wall Street"
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Said it was "Wall Street" and it's actually on Nassau Street. In-house parking is pricey at $40/24h compared to what we organised ourselves. Only place in our travels not to have breakfast included.

Room looked newly done. Property is in New York - good for viewing financial district. Staff friendly and efficient.

All in all, good experience.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room very small. Needs a little updating.

The location was perfect for us, we were able to walk to all the important sights we wanted to see. Although the room was a bit small for two dbl beds we all understood why. It could use a little update. A shuttle bus to the airports and bus would help the guest out. And perhaps a continential breakfast, we could not afford the restaurant prices. A shout out to Juniece who was super helpful to us and also a shout out to night clerk Patrick who directed us to the "Cake Boss" my cousins from Italy wanted to visit everything and we did thanks to these two AWESOME people. Thanks for making our stay much more pleasant. I am pleased and would come back.

Average hotel. Would not use it next time.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

TV wasn't working properly, very small room,absence of complimentary water in the room. Had to call staff to fix deposit safe and tv.

Location,comfortable bed

Disappointed
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room too small..need updating... when you shower water goes to door and because of this the bottom of door is water damaged and rotting.it was very basic was not expecting this from a Holiday Inn... no complimentary water but was too scared to make the coffee cos did not trust it to be clean. I would only go back if the rooms are updated.

loved the location... the staff were friendly abd helpful.

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

Excellent service
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Plumbing system needs looking at, basin and toilet struggling to drain away.

Bed very comfortable and young lady on the late afternoon shift was extremely friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

Value for money
    • Standard Room

They take 50 dollars guarantee,which is not mentioned anywhere and they take it from the credit card without telling you..you just see it afterwards.

Near the metro station,comfortable bed,many options for breakfast in the neighbourhood.

Terrible
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Ongoing renovations we were not told about - huge heaps of garbage outside the hotel at night, non functioning air conditioning - when it was turned on got heaps of black smoke, requested a room change once then got fed up as all the rooms seemed terrible. Our first room we had to walk over about 4 service trolleys to access the room!! Very very poor standard for Holiday Inn.

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

Very friendly and helpful staff.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room a little small. Shower curtain too short - made a puddle on the floor. Based on website I was led to believe breakfast was complimentary and included in the room price, but it was not.

Staff was very friendly, helpful and accommodating.

Excellent value for money.

No fridge in the rooms.

The hotel is located in the heart of Manhattan. Wall street, WTC, Battery Park, East River bank, Metro stations etc are all within walking distance.

Cannot go wrong with location(for lower Manhattan)
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room was not made up until late in the afternoon also when this was done there were no bath towels left in the bathroom! When I requested new towels there were only 2 clean ones left in the building!!

The front desk staff(Kelvin & Alan) were as helpful as could possibly be.

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

It pays to spend a little more for comfort and convenience!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Nothing to not like!! Great location!

This place was nice!! It was a perfect location to walk to the subway and attractions!! Staff were super friendly and the place was clean!! They are still remodeling but the construction was not noticeable.

• Reviewed: 8 April 2017

The hotel was under construction which wasn't disclosed...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The hotel was under construction which wasn't disclosed to us. We had to awkwardly walk through a restaurant to check in, which was in a very small space. Despite how small it was employees kept trying to squeeze past us in the few minutes it took us to check in.

Poor Advertising
    • Standard Room

Major construction and remodel going on so had to enter through a greasy deli. No warning of remodel before arrival. Created inconveniences whole trip. Would have been happier to pay more and stay somewhere else if had known beforehand.

Clean room

• Reviewed: 4 March 2017

Location is good, value for money

We changed our booking through email, which sadly was not administered properly by hotel staff, even though they promised to do so. Front desk staff was extremely unhelpful in clearing this up, flat out refusing to adhere to the change, even though the hotel had the rooms available. This was a very bad experience, would not recommend.

Location is good, value for money

Bed was comfy. Bathroom was dirty and had an odor had to call house keeping.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room is ridiculously small, so much that the coffee machine had to sit on the window sill. The window shade thing was dirty. Shows has no barrier so the floor is always wet.

Bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: 11 February 2017

Very small hotel but really confortable.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The person that was working in the front desk that night gave us a wrong information about the parking. For that reason we got a parking ticket. That was a big disappointment to us.

Very small hotel but really confortable. Work really well for our family.

• Reviewed: 2 February 2017

Everything is good.
    • Executive King Room

Everything is good. The hotel is located within 3min walking distance from several metro stations, which gives you perfect access to all part of the Manhattan. Good access to Newark airport by Path train (the station is at the World Trade Center). Access to JFK airport is also good by Metro J line. But very difficult to/form LaGuardia Airport by public transport.

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

Terrible plumbing
    • Standard Room

The shower was lukewarm at most, and the toilet kept making a thud noise so during the night we had to close the bathroom door to drown out the sound. When I plugged my charger into the wall the TV stopped working and went to "no signal".

Location was okay

• Reviewed: 24 January 2017

• Standard Room

Location location perfect. My children go to Pace University right there on Beekman Street so the location was idea the people at the front desk a wonderful convenient clean And a good moderate rate for that place in the financial district. Close to subways cabs and anything else you need. I'll stay there every time I go to New York.

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

Not that great.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Charged my credit card for the full amount and it posted. Then they said it was declined when I got there. Looked at my credit account and I had a very large available balance and my bank did not block anything due to it being out of state. Pending charge was still on the account.

Bathroom was clean

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

Location was great.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The parking garage for the hotel is around the block and not on site. Prices when I booked are not accurate. I paid $10 more than expected.

Location was great...in a fun, less busy area and only a quick subway to Time Square.

Worst Hotel Experience
    • Executive King Room

We booked two rooms for four nights over New Year break, from the moment we stepped into the lobby it was disappointing. The lobby is literally full of people and seating available only for 4-5 people max. People even waiting outside and some smoking next to the entrance. The lifts lights are broken and you never know when the lifts will stop at your floor. We had a view of back of another building which was basically terrible. Aircons in both rooms were malfunctioning and despite calling the front desk and room services twice no body came to fixed them. Toilet in one of the rooms were blocked for an entire night and nobody came to fix it. We had to use the other room which was three floors up. Phone line in one of the rooms was broken and it was fixed on the third day. Cleaners didnt throw away our take away food rubbish and empty water bottled for two days. On top of all of the above we lost a Ralph Lauren Sunglasses in one of the rooms and until now I have not heard anything despite talking to front desk twice. Big disappointment, will never come back. There are plenty of good places with better prices available in the area.

Not much except close proximity to subway stations

• Reviewed: 20 December 2016

Location,Walking distance to Statin ferry, china town, World...
    • Executive King Room

Front staff need to comunicate better on checking in. Not assuming you are not just collecting your luggage from storage. Taxed on city extra's like "local trade city tax" sneaked on with the other taxes.

Location,Walking distance to Statin ferry, china town, World trade center.

• Reviewed: 7 December 2016

Great staff and good location but hotel needs updating

The hotel is badly in need of an overall upgrade, the rooms are tatty and the facilities very old.

The staff were very helpful and friendly and the location is good.

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

Will stay at hotel again but will not use Booking.com
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I will not use Booking.com again. Imagine arriving in NYC with no room because of an expired credit card. Would have been okay if the email had said it was cancelled but it didn't. Thank goodness the Holiday Inn Express employs good people.

Desk clerks were very helpful when Booking.com cancelled our reservation because the credit card given had expired. The email said the reservation would be good until we arrived but it wasn't

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

Location was close to our event, but you do not get your monies worth at this hotel.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room was very very small. The shower took 20 minutes to produce hot water. Ice machines were inaccessible from our room on the 17th floor.. heater didn't work well. Parking was a nightmare also and very expensive

Beds were very comfortable

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

Too Small and Too Expensive.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Rooms are too small. Very small space to fit 3 people in a room that should accommodate 4 people. Room rate is too expensive for what we got.

None. It's a place to sleep.

• Reviewed: 5 November 2016

Enjoyable stay

No fridge.

Very handy for visiting friends in Nassau St but also for 9/11 museum and the Staten Island Ferry. Also surprisingly quiet for a NY hotel.

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

I will stay here again.
    • Executive King Room

The layout of the room was different. The door to the bathroom should open the other way and the door to the closet made it hard to get into the closet.

Location and staff

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

I would definitely stay there again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Very small room. The parking garage they associate with was a nightmare to get to. Fyi, you need to get your car ticket stamped by the hotel to get the discount.

Great location. Close to subway and places to eat. There is a Thai place right around the corner that was really good! Bed was comfortable. It was quiet. Shower was surprisingly roomy especially with such a tiny bathroom.

• Reviewed: 23 October 2016

5.5
    For short stays only!!

moldy shower walls was not cleaned till asked to!! rooms are very small. one suitcase on table and one on cart! room on cruise ship is more comfortable!!

location to 9/11 memorial was great. wall street was also nearby.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

nothing favorable
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

sk never answered phone. No room service. staff attempted to steal staff attempted to steal items from safe in room. Room smelled like body odor. No room service. No one answered the desk phone. This facility is contracted to provide temporary housing to low income families through add up the street...according to another resident. Unclean.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2016

I loved the location of the hotel, almost felt like you...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The rooms didn't exactly look the same as the pictures when I reserved it. I was told that I could have a cot placed in the room for when I arrive to find out that cots aren't able to fit in the room because of the size. It was also hard to get the room to a comfortable temperature, for some reason the AC always defaulted to a hotter temperature after some time.

I loved the location of the hotel, almost felt like you weren't in NYC at times because of how quiet the streets were.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2016

The food and drink bar was good for breakfasts and other...

Door cards stopped working and had to be reprogrammed several times during our 4 day stay

The food and drink bar was good for breakfasts and other meals

• Reviewed: 25 September 2016

Good and bad things
    • Executive King Room

recording to the pic , we booked a room with a terrace . And we recording to the description we have breakfast included. When we asked About that in the first morning the lady at the front desk said its never included. The next day I asked again at the man at the front desk . He apologized for that and he gave us the voucher for the breakfast, also for the day before . So be aware who's you're asking !!

Location !! I went with my 16th years old daughter. It was close to subway , restaurants and things we want to see .

• Reviewed: 17 September 2016

Excellent hotel

Getting there from Newark is impossible without a car or taxi.

The location was right on spot, close to the subway, excellent breakfast, it was a pleasure.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2016

Expensive price tag for a cheap experience.

You have to pay extra for parking. I paid 35$ per day. The rooms were very small. They said the bed size is King but it was just a queen size bed. Electrical in room was not working properly.

Location is very good.