Reviews of Holiday Inn Club Vacations Scottsdale Resort 4 stars

7677 East Princess Boulevard, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, USA

#8 of 84 hotels in Scottsdale

• Reviewed: 16 October 2018

Pool and splash pad was amazing along with the activity...
    • Two-Bedroom Villa With 1 Double

There was a bag of trash by our door the whole time which was weird and the floor was dirty. I have a crawling and his legs were all dirty after crawling around.

Pool and splash pad was amazing along with the activity center! Kids had a blast

We had a 2 Bedroom unit which was well appointed.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa With 1 Double

We had a 2 Bedroom unit which was well appointed. We requested a unit close to the restaurant and was accommodated. Our Grandkids came to visit and enjoyed the water slides and pool. My husband had early appointments at Mayo which was very close by.

My stay at the villa was a great experience. Thank you very much.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa With 1 Double

My family and I liked the villa we stayed in because it was one flight up. The villa was located right in front of the social pool. The villa was also big enough to accommodate my family.

The apartment was huge with full size kitchen and terrace.

Hotel bar shuts at 9 pm.

The apartment was huge with full size kitchen and terrace. Children loved the pool ( 9,11 and 12 ). Spend most of their time in the activity centre or on water slides. Highly recommend this hotel for families .

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

perfection, just perfect
    • Two-Bedroom Villa With 1 Double

loved, loved, loved this location. Amazing apartment, excellent facilities, staff really helpful. so easy to get around Scottsdale and Phoenix from this location. Sorry we didn't get to try their restaurant but maybe next time.

pool was amazing, never busy, water perfect - so much space in the apartment. great having two bathrooms, particularly with two kids.

We were very excited to have a staycation at this hotel with...
    • Two-Bedroom Villa With 1 Double

We were very excited to have a staycation at this hotel with our kiddos and celebrate our daughters 2nd birthday. We specifically chose this hotel for their kids pool, this was the only one in Arizona I could find that has a pool area for younger children. Upon check-in we were told that the children's pool was closed for the day and would not re-open until the following day. Such a disappointment as this was the one and only reason why we chose this hotel. Because we only booked this hotel for her birthday party (one day) we didn't have the opportunity to use the facilities as we promised our kids and guests.

The online photos do not do this place justice!
    • Two-Bedroom Villa With 1 Double

The restaurant staff was bare bones. Service was slow. It felt as though the place was closed and one person alone might be taking the orders and making the drinks and cooking the food. It was very odd.

The online photos do not do this place justice! It's beautiful.

Splash pad and slides were a hit with the kiddos but they close too soon
    • Two-Bedroom Villa With 1 Double

-I didn't like the fact that you can't check in until 4pm and have to check out at 10am. -We only stayed there for two nights (one full day) we couldn't check in until 4 and the pools slides and splash pad close at 7pm which is the only reason we booked here. the first day we checked in we had to decide whether to eat dinner or have the kids get a change to experience of the slides and splash pad or have to wait till the next day. (this was a staycation recommended by the kids so the reason we were here was because of the pools) we decided to grab fast food and let the kids enjoy the pool slides and splash pad for about an hour. So basically we only got the enjoy the pools for the full day we stayed not the day of check in or check out because it's too late and too early. -the beds were not very comfy but not horrible. -the refrigerator smelled bad and didn't cool out food well at all had to turn it to the coolest temperature and the milk and beverages were still just barely cool. Overall at 150+ a night think I will pay a couple more dollars for a better resort.

I liked the size of the rooms, the kitchen was fully equipped and the kids loved the pools and the rec room.

Overall, excellent stay-cation location. Would recommend.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa With 1 Double

In the checkout procedures in the pamphlet they give you, they ask you to take your own trash out with you when you check out of the room. This is weird. Also, they didn't give you like, a larger trash bag or anything to do this with, so I just had to take a bunch of small trash bags out with me when I was loading up my car.

We had a two bedroom villa, and the shower in the master bathroom was HUGE. We could have fit the whole family in there had we needed to. The only thing that could have made it better would have been a rain shower head (really, w/that nice of a bathroom, it was weird it didn't have one. The beds were comfortable, the rooms were clean, the A/C worked great. Really, it was like staying in a timeshare...oh wait, it IS a timeshare property ;) you get the idea.

It was okay, not someplace we will be returning to
    • Two-Bedroom Villa With 1 Double

Walls are so thin, you can hear everyone above and next to you. We asked for a ground level room for this reason, our kids are young and run and jump a ton so the people under us probably had a lot of noise- they weren't able to accommodate us. Pool areas close too early, water features and slide shut down at 7:00 and all pools close at 10:00. Super pushy about their timeshare info, you have to hear a pitch before you're able to get your parking pass. No daily maid service.

The rooms are really pretty, very spacious. Water slides and water features great for our young kids.

My teenagers did not enjoy our staycation here, Its more for children.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa With 1 Double

This property was not a hotel. No daily room service. It felt like an apartment sub-lease. We did not expect this and were unprepared.

This property used to be an apartment complex. Room was size of an apartment.

A Short Stay...
    • One-Bedroom Villa

Our bed was uncomfortable, and the A/C was insanely loud. Also, the next door neighbors decided to wake up at 5:30am slamming things, banging into walls and talking loudly. The insulation seemed poor. We only had the opportunity to stay two days/one night in a one bedroom suite. We may or may not be back in the future.

Overall, our stay was okay. Our room was nice and clean, the pools were excellent and the lifeguards on duty at the children's pool were great as well. The grounds were well kept and fairly easy to navigate.

I liked that it had a lot of utensils plates and a lot of...
    • Two-Bedroom Villa With 1 Double

That the kids pool was closed for maintenance that was the main reason I choose hotel

I liked that it had a lot of utensils plates and a lot of materials that any kitchen would normally have

Birthday party, reunion, family gathering.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa With 1 Double

No elevator. Staying on the third floor with elder patents, limited our adventures. But staff was very helpful getting our bags upstairs.

Villa was perfect for our getaway. All amenities were provided. Kitchen was great. Plenty of room for all of us. Sofa,bed had a really nice mattress. Beds were very comfortible.

Awsome
    • Two-Bedroom Villa With 1 Double

The meal tickets were a little misleading. When I booked the room to include free breakfast, I didn't know there was a little menu to chose from, you had a cap on the total amount that could not go past $26 dollars and the prices were high! The food didn't have any seasoning! Cook with love people :) The front office did give us more tickets which we ended up not using because the kitchen in our room was "Amazing"! So we just went to Wal-Mart and cooked out food.

Overall my family had a great time! We loved pretty much everything but there were a few "little" things that could have been better! I'm not going to let that stop me from rating this place a 10 overall! *The food wasn't that great; but that's why we had a kitchen "hello". *Mosquitoes kept getting into the bathrooms; but Wal-Mart is right up the road so bug spray and it's all good. Other than that we had a blast! There was always something to do with different activities everyday on site. The four different pools made for your experience to be peaceful and not over crowded. Parking wasn't a issue. Mostly all of the guest were friendly. Kudos to this place!

I would love to stay here again in the future and I would highly recommend it to everyone.
    • Standard Bedroom

The accommodations were beyond our expectations. From the moment we were there we were treated like royalty. I wish I could remember the name of the woman who helped us while checking in. She was fantastic.

Nice and relaxing!
    • Standard Bedroom

I felt the kitchen could had used more utensils and amenities.

Loved the variety of pools! Had a pool for my toddler to splash around in and also had quieter pools to relax by. :)

Lawrence's stay at Holiday Inn Club Resort
    • Two-Bedroom Villa With 1 Double

Coffee service was a little slow but the barista was very nice.

The property had plenty of things to do. You could cook for yourself if you wanted to or enjoy the restaurant, cantina, or coffee shop.

If you are looking for a relaxing place for your family. This place is it!!!
    • Two-Bedroom Villa With 1 Double

Our pool was closed for a night due to feces in it.

The atmosphere and ambiance were wonderful. There were so many things to do. Choice of four pools, fitness room, activity room with scheduled events for our children all day. Movies at night. We were there for a week and my girls developed relationships with the girls running the activities. They were all so kind and friendly . The restaurant on site was cozy and the food was really good. We also ate at the breakfast area which was good as well. It wasn’t overcrowded. We would definitely go back. Thank you!

The price is way too much for the experience- I know we went during peak season.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa With 1 Double

You could hear the people above you really loud!! The people above us stayed up all night and woke up early, therefore not allowing us to sleep!

The rooms are very spacious, the pools are wonderful!

It was a large space
    • Two-Bedroom Villa With 1 Double

I was located on first floor. Leaving balcony windows open at night was not a great option for security reasons. I attempted to move to a second or third floor room, upon arrival, but was told there were no additional rooms available. The place was not that busy.

It was a large space

Beautiful facility, but staff needs more empowerment to resolve guest requests.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa With 2 Doubles

Follow through and value your guests precious vacation time.

We stayed at the property partially for the washer/dryer and more space for our family. The property was great, but the staff's response to our broken washing machine was sub-par. Maintenance came to fix it the first day, but all they did was pry the door open. Called again the next day, maintenance came again and eventually replaced the unit. Each time I called, the front office staff told me someone was on their way, so I waited in my unit while my family enjoyed the pool. Each time, it took over an hour for someone to come. I felt like I wasted a lot of time waiting for unfulfilled promises. I asked four times that our bill be credited for the inconvenience for $200. After asking a fifth time, our bill was credited $25. Horrible customer service. Sad, because the facility is beautiful.

We greatly enjoyed our stay and would definately stay here again.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa With 2 Doubles

The onsite restaurant was beautifully decorated. The staff were friendly. They did seem a little over whelmed for a large party. We had 14 in our party. The food was lacking. Reminded me of gourmet microwaved dinner. I'm sure you will have better food if your willing to venture just a little way outside the resort.

The security and agents at front desk were very polite, friendly and welcoming. The standard two bedroom suite was beautiful and plenty big enough for my family of 6. My kids loved the splash zone and slides. There are plenty of activities to do.

We enjoyed staying at Holiday Inn but loved walking to see the holiday lights at a nearby hotel!
    • Two-Bedroom Villa With 1 Double

It was kinda hard to find because it’s behind other hotels and GPS got confused. Older buildings with no view.

The location was convenient. Room was very comfortable.

Great room and great accommodations
    • Standard Bedroom

Their food just needs a little help

It's like we had a condo with the kitchen, living room,dining area. 2 bedrooms,two bathrooms. The restaurant and the outside palio are charming.

Kids loved the indoor play room and the outdoor pool with...
    • Two-Bedroom Villa With 1 Double

Kids loved the indoor play room and the outdoor pool with water slides. The 2 bed apartment was a great size too, with easy access to the car park, pool, restaurants, lobby etc

It was very relaxing for the weekend, however, I would not want to spend an entire week there.
    • Standard Bedroom

Not a whole lot of choices in the "Store" for food and there was only one restaurant that closed from 2-4. The restaurant menu is pretty specialized and not overly kid friendly.

The kitchen was HUGE with everything you needed. The room was extremely comfortable and very large! The pools were nice and we enjoyed playing ping pong and shuffleboard.

Enjoyed the stay but a bit pricey.
    • Three-Bedroom Villa

Pools are small and spaced far apart so hard for teens to stay close by if they want to go to activity pools. Unfortunately what was displayed on the website @ Booking.com was NOT what we received. Attempted for months to get issue resolved with no avail.

The beds/villa were comfortable and nice. Family friendly. Villa spacious and clean with full kitchen. great location close to everything including shopping, restaurants & highway etc.

My grandkids and my older kids has one of the best times...
    • Two-Bedroom Villa With 2 Doubles

We have no complaints loved everything.

My grandkids and my older kids has one of the best times there. my husband had one of the best times to really enjoy your facilities thank you so much. Staff was great any questions we had anything we need your stuff was there to provide thank you so much for giving us one of our best vacations that we've had in a long time. Grandkids loved your Club room making things and bringing them home they love that too and your playroom to the best. And the room was great loved having all the things to cook and bring things the kids will have to eat and drink.

Wonderful once again. We will book next year
    • Two-Bedroom Villa With 2 Doubles

I wish there was a breakfast provided. The fitness center had a water dispenser but no cups to drink. It was also very hot with no fans.

Pools are great. Rooms are big and have everything we need: laundry, kitchen, DVD player, dining area

Relaxing !
    • Standard King Bedroom

I did not find any negatives!

Awesome staff!! Awesome location! Awesome pools! Awesome parking! Very very clean! I would highly recommend this property to anyone going to Scottsdale for business or pleasure!

Awesome and most relaxing.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa With 1 Double

Only negative that there is no room/maid service for the week long stay. I don't necessarily need service every day, but 1 time midweek would have been nice. I would definitely stay here again.

The room was spacious and clean. There are 4 pools on the property - one for every preference. The beds were super comfy...

Awesome place!!!
    • Two-Bedroom Villa With 1 Double

Handles everywhere, knobs and surfaces especially in the chair had greases, and sticky stains, and hand prints that was missed by whoever cleaned but I always carry disinfectant wipes so not too much problem. Also, spouse complained that they shut off the water fountain from the kids pool everytime he and my son go in. It does not bother me because I went to vacation more for rest but him and my son are into the pools so that somewhat offended him.

Room size, floor plan, and location was excellent. Staffs are very helpful, accomodating and just super although I didn't get all their names and especially Dakota who checked us in with a breeze and upgraded our room. They really anticipate our needs and make sure that your stay is stress free with all the extras in your room for your stay. Just superb!!!

Over all a nice place.
    • Standard Bedroom

They don't have scissors in the rooms or a cookie sheet but it had everything thing else you would need for a 3week stay like we did.

This place was great very nice people clean for the most part.

Excellent and we will definitely be using them again.
    • Signature Two-Bedroom Villa

The pool and hot tub hours were too early. I think they should consider 12am for closure.

Me and my family absolutely love the accommodations. The luxury of having two bathrooms was great. We loved the pools but wished they would stay open later than 10pm.

Staff very friendly and helpful.
    • Standard Bedroom

We never mentioned some physical limitations so were given a unit on 3rd floor that made it difficult in heat.

Staff very friendly and helpful. Food excellent. Loved the kids water feature. Perfect for toddlers.

Amazing stay
    • Two-Bedroom Villa With 2 Doubles

Amazing place love the staff, rooms, and all four pools . My daughter love it. They have a BBQ area witch was amazing. They had activities for kid all day. The place was very clean.

Scottsdale vacation
    • Two-Bedroom Villa With 2 Doubles

Garbage collection was inadequate. We were constantly taking garbage out, but didn't have anywhere to put it. Only after we had been there for a few days was it clear to us that it could be colllected by request. Lesson learned.

We loved the space. We were with a large group of our family in three rooms. All were great, but we especially enjoyed having space to gather in one room for meals or just spending time together.

Best place to stay in Phoenix area

There is really nothing I can say I didn't like

This property was beautiful, excellent rooms and amenities. We come to Phoenix about once a year, this will be the only place we stay from now on!!

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

Best resort experience our family has ever had!
    • Two-Bedroom Villa With 2 Doubles

Constant music in the pool spaces was a bit loud.

Our experience at this property was amazing! The children's pool with water features was perfect for our grandson, the villa met all of our needs, and the staff was very friendly!

Good rooms. Customer service not great!
    • Two-Bedroom Villa With 1 Double

The customer service was not that great. When we got there the gentlemen that was helping us was very rude. The manager then had to help us and she was better, but you could tell she was annoyed by us.

I love the kiddo pool and the rooms where very spacious.

Great time!
    • Two-Bedroom Villa With 2 Doubles

Room was huge! Plenty of room for us and our 4 kids! They loved the one pool with watersludes. We all had fun on those! We actually swam in all 4 pools. It was a great overnighter. I just wish I would have came prepared and brought some food for the apartment sized kitchen.

• Reviewed: 6 May 2017

Great place, 99% of the staff fantastic.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa With 1 Double

Manager Erika, rude and unhelpful.

Most of the staff superb. Excellent pools. Accommodation fantastic and extremely clean. Activities on throughout the day.

Spacious, well resourced apartments within great site.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa With 1 Double

Large, comfortable, well resourced apartment. Beds good size and comfortable. Kitchen and Laundry facilities in the apartment very good. Heated pool. Staff friendly and helpful.

Not worth money, don't use booking.com
    • Two-Bedroom Villa With 1 Double

Booked with two rooms, three beds. On got two beds for five people. Restaurant was closed for remodeling during spring break. Opened slides at 11 am each day and then took hour lunch break at noon closing them after just one hour of use. I also blame booking.com and will not use in future.

Room finishes were nice. Not worth cost.

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

Excellent property for the price!
    • One-Bedroom Villa

Bed was a little on the firm side, which left my hips feeling sore in the morning. Photos of pools online exaggerated their size.

All the staff were very friendly. Pools were nice, warm and fun. Very nice workout facility.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

Great stay
    • Two-Bedroom Villa With 2 Doubles

Be aware that if you are in a second story room there is no elevator and you must carry all of your bags up a flight of stairs.

Great place to stay with family. The two bedroom was very spacious - bedrooms nice size and a huge complete kitchen.

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

Excellent experience, would definitely recommend.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa With 2 Doubles

An on site restuarant, which opens in a couple of weeks. The water attraction for the kids closes at 6pm, which isnt listed on the web site.

I liked everything about my stay, when something was needed, it wad delivered in a timely manner, the kitchen was stocked with all our cooking essentials. Everything was in working order.EXCELLENT Stay!

Great facility and location
    • Two-Bedroom Villa With 1 Double

The pool area which was the major reason I booked this property kept its slides and water fountains closed at most times, because the guard had to go do something. Whats the sense of having them in the middle of the day when families use it when you cant keep them on, 3 days in a row.

The apartment was fantastic, very clean. The staff was great and accommodated my request for a late checkout.

Awesome place for a family vacation
    • Two-Bedroom Villa With 1 Double

There are 4 pools to choose from, an onsite restaurant opening soon, activities planned for kids and adults if you choose to participate. In the unit was a full kitchen, washer and dryer, 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, plenty of space for our family with 2 small kids to spread out. I had read reviews beforehand saying they didn't give you soap, shampoo, paper towels, etc but that just isn't true. This is like your home away from home. We'll be staying here again

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

We really liked the two bedroom villa.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa With 1 Double

Nothing. Restaurant wasn't open yet.

We really liked the two bedroom villa. It was great for our family. The full kitchen was very big and we really liked having two full bathrooms. The beds were comfortable and everything was very clean. We liked the pool that was close to our room as well. Staff was always friendly. The location was good. Not too far from restaurants and shopping. We really enjoyed our stay and would love to stay again at this property.

• Reviewed: 23 March 2017

The weather was good and the resort was easy to get around.
    • Standard King Bedroom

The pool which had water slides and a huge slash area for kids was not staffed properly. They were listed to be on from 11-6 daily, they didn't get the slash area going till 12:30 and constantly had one area not running properly. For half the day it was either the water slides off or the slash area off. Very disappointing for the kids. This was the only reason we stayed there.

The weather was good and the resort was easy to get around.

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

Suite better than expected for the price.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa With 1 Double

Lack of daily maid service. Garbage pick-up seemed non-existent. No breakfast bar.

Suite was quiet. Pools and hot tubs were A+. Close to Talking Stick Ball Park and Frank Lloyd Wright Center and various hiking trails.

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

It was a very relaxing and quiet resort....just what I needed to recharge.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa With 1 Double

The gym was adequate, but could use a universal gym to make it more functional.

The bed was very comfortable, and the villa much larger than I expected, but fully equipped and clean.

• Reviewed: 17 February 2017

The staff are friendly, rooms spacious and clean.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa With 2 Doubles

The last night of our stay we had issues with noise but to the credit of the staff, this was completely resolved and we remain very satisfied customers. Booking through a third party is probably not the best idea as this can become quite complicated if reservations need to change for some reason.

The staff are friendly, rooms spacious and clean. The kids loved the pools and the lifeguards were exceptional! Great location and was very safe and secure. Excellent stay!

• Reviewed: 10 February 2017

Horrible refund policy - Clearly none!
    • Two-Bedroom Villa With 1 Double

Will not refund even if cancel within 12 hours of booking and staff was not helpful or pleasant. The rooms seemed dirty and the furniture very uncomfortable.

• Reviewed: 29 January 2017

excellent value...but watch out of the wicked witch of the west
    • Standard King Bedroom

i missed check out time through a misunderstanding on my part and the witch of a manager showed absolutely no consideration charging me for an additional night at rack rate when the property was clearly not fully occupied. she followed 'policy' when a some thoughtful discretion would have left this guest very grateful rather than completely bitter about the experience.

the property has been updated and is central to many sites and activities.

• Reviewed: 21 January 2017

Loved the 2 bedroom villa with full kitchen.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa With 1 Double

The distance from the room to the parking strip. The restaurant was closed. Property was a bit of a maze. Beds not extremely comfortable. Nice if shuttle service was offered to other restaurants if theirs was closed. Also to nearby attractions such as mall, Barrett Jackson.

Loved the 2 bedroom villa with full kitchen.

• Reviewed: 20 January 2017

NIce large roomy condo's with lots of pools.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa With 2 Doubles

heat for condo was very loud. management and front desk staff were manipulative about late check out. Management was not very friendly or apologetic about problems with check out. Trash was far from condo.

Condo was nice and large and lots of light. Rooms were comfortable and inviting. Lots of pools and activities were planned.

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

Great pool for little ones.
    • Standard King Bedroom

Restaurant was not open yet.

Great pool for little ones. Everything seemed brand new! Villas were very spacious with everything you needed to cook a meal! Great location near shopping, restaurants.

• Reviewed: 6 December 2016

Pleasant family vacation spot with plenty golf choices nearby.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa With 1 Double

Front desk staff could be trained better, there should be more regular room-service rather than the current service interval.

Very nice comfortable new buildings with adequate pool access, close to golfing facilities and shopping malls. Wife really liked this place, we certainly recommend this place to others.

• Reviewed: 21 November 2016

A. Lovely place, but don't leave anything behind!
    • Two-Bedroom Villa With 1 Double

We left a purchase in the drawer & after countless phone calls, emails, and having to deal with an outside company, the package has yet to arrive. After 5 weeks!

The 2 bedroom suite was ample with a large kitchen & dining room.

• Reviewed: 15 November 2016

Nice upgrades to kitchen and bath areas.
    • Three-Bedroom Villa

Did not get the bed configurations that we booked. We booked a three bedroom unit with a king in the first two rooms and two doubles in the third. We got one king, a double and two twins instead. No pen/notepad or amenities/property description book. No restaurant on site or even a book in the unit to show us the local dining establishments.

Nice upgrades to kitchen and bath areas. New water slides were fun. Close parking.

• Reviewed: 4 November 2016

location was pretty good.
    • Standard King Bedroom

Gym was marginal, rooms were dark and kind of gloomy. no service whatsoever. No towel, sheets or anything done on a nightly basis...no minibar's. no place to get food.

location was pretty good., no restaurants nearby,, kind of out there alone...

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

We will be booking another trip to the Scottsdale area and staying here again.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa With 1 Double

The entire property was far better than I expected. Food was great. Great experience.

Spacious rooms.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa With 1 Double

Spacious rooms. Excellent staff.

Great place to stay
    • Two-Bedroom Villa With 2 Doubles

Nice place, huge apartment like rooms, washer and dryer in the unit.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Great big room
    • Two-Bedroom Villa With 1 Double

Lost my booking and don't like gold or cash as deposit.

The rooms were spacious and clean. Trish at the front desk was great.

Great pools, spacious rooms !
    • Two-Bedroom Villa With 1 Double

Great pools, spacious rooms !

Bed was like a cloud

Bed was like a cloud

All pools were nice, rooms great
    • Two-Bedroom Villa With 1 Double

Bottom floor had ants by patio door

All pools were nice, rooms great

Fun, nice, and clean place to stay with kids.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa With 2 Doubles

Too noisy can hear neighbors talking and their tv through the walls.

Great pools and accommodations were nice and clean!

Relaxing Getaway
    • One-Bedroom Villa

The clean rooms and customer service was excellent!

restful / fun for the kid's
    • Signature Two-Bedroom Villa

That I didn't stay longer !

YES and YES !! One other thing didn't get in the car at all !!!! Very nice right .

• Two-Bedroom Villa With 1 Double

The breakfast and multiple pool areas