Reviews of Olive Tree Inn (formerly Ramada Inn) 3 stars

1000 Olive Street, San Luis Obispo, 93405, USA

#31 of 34 hotels in San Luis Obispo

6.2

We checked in around 4:30pm and had to wait 45 minutes for housekeeping to clean the room. Not good. Housekeeping was very nice but management was not people friendly.

Location had great freeway access and was close to center of city.

They didn't clean our rooms for 2 days.. Had yo ask for replacement of towels but that's all we got. Seems housekeepers quit or got fired..

Conveniently located. That helped with our movement around. Maintenance fella was good.. He had to help out with all the staff who Mia.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

parking is tight. Really need nonslip strips in bath tub. Sorry the nice restaurant in front was closed (or out of business)

well maintained, been really upgraded

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

More towels in the bathroom for guest staying in the suites

The Breakfast was good and the staff was very friendly nice comfortable place and I will be back very soon

The rooms badly needs an upgrade. They are old and run down. I was going to be okay with that as long as they are clean. But the room that we stayed in was very filthy and dirty. I have to spray a disinfectant and wipe it down to make it clean. I was worried that my kids might get sick. There were no towels, if there was, it wasn’t enough for us. The towels that were there looks dirty and was just refolded. There was mouse feces by the fridge... gross! The beds sheets was so old and looks dirty. There was only one lady checking people in and assisting people with whatever they need. The pool was dirty. The continental breakfast was okay nothing special about it.

The bathroom had mold growing. There were only 2 small bath towels that looked quite old. The breakfast was very minimal, coffee and bagels. There wasn’t even any fresh fruit. Plus the mattress was old, soft and creaky.

Our room had a balcony with a nice view of a nearby creek.

Breakfast was low on choice of healthy options. Location was a distant from the centre, not much choice of restaurants serving beer for dinner nearby.

Not bad value for money - for somewhere just to sleep.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Pretty slim free breakfast as compared to other places. Waffles, toast, coffee, i think there was yogurt too... Other aspects that were not ideal. Checking into your room for $279 that you booked online, then having the desk quote a price for the same room to a walk in at $229. And staff looked like they just heard about a death in the family.

check in easy and accurate.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Could not plug in phone or clock on night stand, cords were to short. TV would not turn on, desk clerk came up twice to fix. No iron. Tried to talk to manager but was never available. I think you should take them off your list

neither

The room had an odor when we arrived and the carpets weren't clean. You can see all the dust in the corners. The bathroom ceiling was cracked and discolored. The staff at the registration desk were the most unprofessional staff I've ever encountered. I needed to call them because of a late check in and I called the number and the person kept hanging up. When I arrived I told them about the phone problem. I was told that the bookkeeper (?) didn't like answering the phone. I paid $117.00 for my room and they noted no breakfast because I got a cheap rate.

The rooms were cheaper. They had a handicapped room and parking space that was right in front of the room. The shower was good for a handicapped person.

The staff at the front desk were not very helpful. I traveled from 5 hours away and they told me and other parts of my family different answers or what time we could check in. With not being from this town and having an infant that was cranky and needed a place to rest and get cleaned up after a very long roadtrip. The staff didn’t even attempt to see what they could do to let us check in early. Check in is at 3 we were there around 12 in the afternoon. I’m pretty sure they already had some rooms clean and available. But didn’t even try to check. I would have felt better if he at least tried or was nice about it. This whole time I was never rude once.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Changed the room rate - increased it $40 from booking.com rate I booked it at. All soap bars left in room was broken. Coffee was NEVER brewed in the lobby ....? No security lock on the door - had a maintenance guy enter the room while we where there - did not knock. Asked how our stay was once saw us in the room.

Location was convenient to where I needed to be

The outside is nice

Rooms are ok, i just didn't like the fact that they don't respect your bookings. I reserved a king size bed, instead they gave me a queen. When i asked what had happened they told me that's our king size. Really!!!! Same night a family member had reserved two queens size beds and they gave her one kind of folding bed.

Bad smell in room, shabby condition, dirty bedspread, uncomfortable bed, water temperature of shower uncontrollable, very small TV, noisy(thin walls), curtains not clean, efforts by cleaning staff adequate. I'm amazed that this is a Ramada.

Polite personnel

Only window looked at another unit. King sized bed was closer to a queen. Bath towels were small and scratchy. Tv was really small. Office didn’t open until 7:30 for checkout and limited breakfast rolls.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Lobby is good for checking in, only. Coffee in lobby only spottily available. Lobby smelled faintly like dog piss. Lobby wasn't open at 6:30 AM when I needed to leave (though they have a mail slot that clearly was used for key card drop off).

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Clerks were rude. Room was not great. Electric panel/switch didn’t work. A single door that was locked on my side and could be easily unlocked gave me access to the next room where other guess were staying, Shower curtains were dirty, the doors were worn out and over room was just not comforting. I was just glad I had a place to sleep.

That I could stay somewhere to sleep for the night

Property well taken care of, incl. parking lot. I can only talk about our room 282 which exceeded our expectations (after reading some of the previous reviews).

Place was a dump. Dirty toilet didn’t flush. and they did not have anyone to fix it. Place staff rude Un responsive. I will do anything in my power to put this place out of business

The room was very nice and quiet. The hotel is well situated in relation to the main drag of downtown. It's a reasonable walk for able bodied people.

• Three-Bedroom Suite

The King Suite was like a one bedroom apartment with another big bed in the living room and 2 tv's. .. great for traveling with teens.

Worst "breakfast"ever. I paid extra which sucked because the bf consisted of watered down o.j. and those terrible little muffins nobody eats. I also stayed there because they have King Suites with 3 beds. That is what I reserved but my Suite only had 2 beds. The Suite was nice aside from horrible decor it had a back patio facing a trickling little stream with trees and nice vegetation.

• Deluxe Queen Room

Beds were uncomfortable, could feel the springs, it didn't seem like the sheets were washed. The tv wouldn't change channels, it was stuck on The Weather Channel. None of the doors shut properly. The bathroom door didn't shut, and the main door had a huge gap between the door and the frame. Also, it's not a Ramada. It's now called The Olive Inn, so it's sorta false advertising.

Price was the best I could find last minute. The pillows were fluffy and nice.

• Three-Bedroom Suite

I didn't encounter any problems.

The staff was super nice. When our cable wasn't working they came right over and fixed it. Housekeeping was also very nice and efficient. They brought us extra towels a short time after we requested them. We stayed in a King Executive Suite. I was expecting a room and maybe sitting area, but this was basically a 2 bedroom apartment! It had a balcony overlooking a little creek, which gave a beautiful view and the sound of the water was very relaxing. There was a full kitchen with a full size fridge, microwave, and sink. The stovetop was out of order, but they asked me if that was ok when I checked in and I wasn't planning on doing any cooking, so I was fine with that. The mattresses are a little worn out and the furniture and decor a little dated, but it was very clean and the price was great! I would say the only cons I would have is that to sleep 7 people, one person has to either sleep on the couch or 3 people have to sleep in the king size bed. One of my kids slept on the couch. Also, there was no plug for the bathtub, but that may have just been an oversight. We were fine with just taking showers. The hotel is very close to downtown SLO, which was nice. The complimentary breakfast was pretty good. Make your own waffles, bagels and cream cheese, pastries, and muffins, along with coffee and juice. Nothing fancy, but a lot better than some places I have stayed at in the past. All in all, we had a great stay here and would definitely stay again!

Front desk lady was rude. We didn't have remotes to either of our tvs, our fridge didn't work, when we called up to the front to see about moving rooms we were told there would fix issues tommorrow, when i told her we had food that needed to be put in fridge and asked if we could be moved we were told the fridge worked this morning, then made the comment that we should have mentioned it when we checked in. Keep in mind we had literally just finished unpacking our stuff and went to put t things in fridge when we discovered the fridge not working. Once again she said they would fix issues in morning. We're checking out in the morning why would we want to wait until morning? When the issues will not matter anymore? Anyways this was a Monday night, not like they didn't have other rooms to move us to.

Location and rates

• Deluxe Queen Room

The continental breakfast was terrible. Coffee was awful, and there wasn't much to eat, actually. Anemic-looking muffins, no fruit or yogurt. You can't go wrong with the juice, though. We ended up having breakfast at Armondo's, the Mexican Restaurant that shares the site. It was excellent! Highly recommend Armondo's for meals!

The room was basic and met our needs. I didn't expect extravagant, and it wasn't. It was clean and safe and just right.

• Three-Bedroom Suite

The suite was not clean (items left in closet from previous guest, sticky floors, and smoke detectors covered by shower caps) and the tv remotes were not programmed properly (could not change the volume or turn the tv off).

Being close enough to walk to restaurants

My 6 year old daughter was taking a shower and my son walked in to use the bathroom when he flushed the toilet the water went hot and my daughter was screaming I pulled her out of the shower immediately she is now traumatized from this Incident

Staff/management are rude, gave me the "shu away" gesture when I arrived early in the morning (3:30 am), even after I called twice to confirm my late arrival. My room was not the room I booked, and they told me "if you want to go you can leave". There are no Do Not Disturb signs, so housekeeping constantly knocks on your door in the morning. The morning breakfast is a dry pastry and a broken juice machine. I would never stay at this place again, just the worst experience.

Not much, location was close to everything I did, is about the nicest thing I can say about my stay

That the bathroom didn't work,so I got transfer to another room with 2 beds but smaller ( from a king size bed to a queen ) very uncomfortable when you have to sleep with a toddler )

The location where the hotel was at, was perfect. Not far from where I needed to be at

The place was dirty and they messed up our reservation. We booked a king bed and we got two queens. I was staying with my boyfriend so we needed one bed and they refused to help us or accommodate us in any way.

Upon my arrival my room was dirty but staff cleaned it and I was charged twice once on my card and once I checked in and paid cash. Also restaurant on premises has rude staff

Comfortable and quiet area

The place was flooded with bed bugs! Then switched rooms and there were bugs in that one as well. They didn’t even give a full refund on all our rooms! 10% off n 1 night on one room taken off

Management needs to install thicker more appropriate toilet seats for men. The seats are to thin and the toilet bowl water level is to high for the thin inexpensive seats. This creates a significant problem for men.

Good location and reasonable weekly prices. Good staff. Rooms are clean and comfortable.

• Three-Bedroom Suite

Cooking surface was cracked but functional, wall-mounted hair dryer made a horrendous noise and burned spot near the cone looked like a fire hazard. Dirt on baseboards revealed it had been awhile since it had a deep cleaning.

Loved the convenience of the large space with living room and kitchen. Ample room for family holiday celebrating. Loved the patio overlooking the creek in back. Nice granite countertops in kitchen and bath. Room was generally clean and comfortable. Loved that the property allowed our pets.

• Deluxe Queen Room

Walls between rooms need soundproofing. We could hear neighbor’s music. Fortunately, they turned it down before bedtime.

Good location with walkable casual dining in immediate area. Near the downtown area. Room was average size and clean & comfortable. Breakfast was continental style, with bagels, pastries, juices, hot tea & coffee.

• Deluxe Queen Room

No parking. Very old and damaged, has obviously seen a party or 3. Retained as many 1950's fixtures as could be salvaged. Bed was hard and breakfast was as skimpy as a hotel continental breakfast could be.

Convenient location off the 101

My room smelled like smoke although it indicated it was non-smoking. The linen bed sheet had bright pink stains on it. Not all of the lamps worked in the room so it felt really dark. Walked downstairs at 9:45am and found only 2 dry muffins left (breakfast goes until 10:30am).

The location was close to downtown San Luis Obispo. Parking was convenient as the lot was onsite and didn't have to walk far.

see above

I requested a particular room that had sentimental value to me two weeks prior through booking.com. I also called a week before arriving to make sure i could have that room and was assured I would have it. Guess what, I couldnt have it when I arrived, poor overall performance by the staff

It was just a funky motel, surprised it was part of the Ramada hotels. For some reason both my husband and I didn't sleep well, beds were just ok in comfort.

The location was great, as we were visiting our daughter at Cal Poly. I also noticed it was really quiet in the evening.

• Deluxe Queen Room

The room was dirty. There was dirt and debris on the carpet. The bedspread had a stain on it. The bathroom floor had drops of something brown by the sink. The blankets and curtains are so dated and ugly. The pillows were flat and lumpy. The sofa had stains on the arms. It felt icky inside. Please remodel, update, and CLEAN (really clean) the place.

The building looks nice enough on the outside. Parking is very close and convenient.

Outside it was 80 degrees. Inside probably 100. The ac unit did not have the ability to cool down the room until 3:00 am. Staff suggested we open the door and windows...

It is close to Mr. Pickle

• Three-Bedroom Suite

Decor. But I feel bad saying that cause the place was awesome.

Had a family room so were all based in the same apartment, clean, spacious, nice balcony, parked right outside our room, right next to Taco Bell.

The facility was quite noisy - lots of people outside talking.

Location was good - about a 15 minute walk from downtown and the mission. Very easy freeway access. We were able to check in a little early. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable.

• Deluxe Queen Room

Called me at 9 pm to see if i was still coming. Bed ok. broken towel racks. Room didnt get serviced during multi day stay so no fresh towels. Free breakfast was advertised however consisted of coffee machine and a couple of muffins. I realize a budget motel but i will be staying elsewhere in other options

Cleanliness needs to improve. The bed pillows are old and over used. I had to ask for a new set of bed sheets due to dirt or stains on existing bed sheets. The sheets looked as if they had been slept on and not changed from prior guest. Water stains on lamp shades. The drinking glasses had fingerprints and debri. The pull out mattress was smelly and had tears and stains.

The bathroom sink stopped draining and they had no one to fix it. Fun brushing your teeth in the shower every time 😀 The cable tv service went out intermittently. They said they'd send someone to look at it but no one came. The service started again a few hours later. Happened twice.

The "make your own" Belgium waffles at breakfast were really yummy! Quiet location too 🙂

• Deluxe Queen Room

The walls needed a person to spackle better and a coat of paint. Also, checkout was at 11am, but I had someone come to my door to remind me at 10am. If I was sleeping, I would not have appreciated it. Only 1 waffle maker was a problem. There were 2 people in front of me so I waited, but the 2nd person proceeded to cook for his entire family so I just grabbed a bagel since I was in a hurry. The dining area had ample seating which was great.

The rooms were comfortable and I liked the decorations. I loved the ample parking although it was a bit tight getting my van around the corner to exit if there was another van parked. I LOVED that it was so close to the freeway, Cal Poly, and not far from downtown. There is a Mexican restaurant on the premises and another cafe across the street which was convenient. Staff was pleasant to deal with.

• Deluxe Queen Room

Got a room at short notice. It was comfortable and clean and just beside the 101 for an early start in the morning. It had a coffee maker, microwave and fridge as well as a good TV. Basic but good.

• Superior Suite - Non-Smoking

Very disorganized. The room that was issued to us had not been cleaned/serviced prior to our check in. I walked into a room that was left as it was when the last party checked out. I checked in around 5PM. Staff wasn't aware that is was not ready. The parking lot is difficult to exit. I would not recommend this hotel.

They removed and replaced the mattress in our room after I informed them of how terrible it was.

• Three-Bedroom Suite

The only thing I didn't like was the strong cleaning supply odor. Which isn't really a complaint I guess, since the smell meant the place was clean

I was impressed by the size of the room. With the amount we paid I didn't expect what can only be described as a two bedroom apartment!

• Deluxe Queen Room

The front desk clerk was not nice.

I booked my employees on your site and was given a price. When my employees went to check in the prices had changed. Of course it was more expensive then what your site gave me.

• Three-Bedroom Suite

My room was filthy! Garbage everywhere, hairs, used soaps, etc. When complained..it took 25 minutes to send two people to clean. Housekeepers came in a reluctant attitude. I had to be pointing out what needed to be done. It was a very awkward situation to realize that they weren't embarrassed, or offering apologizes. Housekeepers didn't say anything. Manager just said sorry, we are very busy.

Location is great, just a few blocks to downtown by walk.

• Three-Bedroom Suite

This hotel is terrible. It is dirty, staff is not friendly, and it is a poor value. We found bed bugs, fresh towels that were dirty, old stained furniture, and very badly stained carpets. We couldn't wait to leave. This hotel significantly tarnishes the Ramada brand. Ramada should inspect this hotel and remove its brand. This hotel rates one star at best.

• Deluxe Queen Room

Hairs between the sheets and pillows, neck stains on the pillowcases, drapes and bed skirts that have never been washed... Garbage under the bed. No carpet, hmm, that might have been a good idea - if they were going to mop the floors!!! Never again

Breakfast... After dealing with the filth in the room? Heck no! I couldn't get out of there fast enough. Do not stay at this Hotel. They were very prompt in bringing clean linens to the room at least. I suppose that could count as a half point. This review says I've given it a 2.5, how is that possible? I was not at all pleased with any part of my stay here and yet this review gives it a score of more than zero!!! Booking.com bad on you for rigging these reviews - no points - do not stay here -

• Deluxe Queen Room

Priced high for an older room, remodeling needs to be done or lower the price. Our shower was clogged and we had to stand in 2 inches of water. The room wasn't very clean. The floors were very dirty.

The staff was friendly. The location is fantastic.

• Three-Bedroom Suite

The first room we checked into was filthy! The floors had a yucky substance on them! I always check mattresses when I stay in a hotel! All the mattresses had stains! One of them had such a stain that I literally jumped when I saw it! Also one of the mattress pads had some black substance between the material not sure if it was mold our bugs! Went to the front desk and complained and they switched our room! The second room was better! It would not take that much to just deep clean the whole property and then just keep up with it!!

The location was good! Parking was great the price was great!

• Deluxe Queen Room

Specifically booked with a crib, they said they didn't have a crib. Asked for more blankets, they said they didn't have more blankets. The breakfast was horrible. Just muffins and juice concentrate. The staff was rude and not attentive.

The pool was small but nice.

• Three-Bedroom Suite

The place was filthy we were unable to even take a shower because it was so filthy...will never bring my family again!!!!! just look at the pictures you can see the lack of quality for yourself...also there was a kitchen but no knobs on the stove and no pots/pans plates etc...however plenty of condoms in the utensil drawer...when we tried to talk to manager were told Jean Patel was not available until Monday...when we called Monday we were hung up on.....we all need to expose the lies at this place. Be very careful when entering the family suite you might end up contracting something. Will have to let Ramada corporation see the quality this sight is giving their name

The only good thing is the size of the family unit....2 separate bedrooms besides the kitchen/living area

news paper in lobby

the place was old dirty . broken lamps toilet seat rips in rug . snot on shower curtain. I felt dirty when I left. continental breakfast was pathetic. not even milk for coffee

• Deluxe Queen Room

Receptionist smelled of smoke. Towel bar next to shower was missing with viewed patches on wall. Continental Breakfast was poor. There was not enough seating. We had to stand.

Good Location.

• Deluxe Queen Room

Our sheer curtain was dingy and torn. The floor (not carpeted) was kind of sticky when we were barefooted. The air conditioner was kind of loud, but most hotels' air conditioners are. One of our biggest disappointments was the breakfast and eating area. There was a very large family of 11 there at the same time as our party of 3 seniors was there. They took up most of the space and were not happy that we used 2 chairs for 1 small table. I borrowed a folding chair from the computer desk, and when I asked the receptionist if there were more chairs for the other family he basically ignored me and offered no assistance. Breakfast turned out to be a waffle with cream cheese. There might have been more but we could not access it with the other large group there, and then additional people that had to eat elsewhere. Sorry for this negative response, but even if hotel is cheaper than other hotels, $100 is not that cheap for what we got. My sheets were also very worn out. Also, some of our towels looked dirty and spotty.

The beds were fine. The shower was good. Close to freeway, easy to find. There was a small fridge with a freezer. We were 3 people so we expected 3 sets of towels, but there were only 2 sets. The positive side was that the person at the front desk that night did bring us an extra set in a reasonable amount of time when we called.

• Deluxe Queen Room

Black mold was on the curtain & bathroom-cup were dirty-trash in the cupboard-kitchen sink leaked-remote didn't work-coke can- was stuck in garbage - leaked underneath the sink! IT WAS NOT CLEAN!!!!!!

I like the size of room!

AC hard to work. Frig/freezer frozen. No washcloth first night. Staff made bed only on second night. Safe was moved leaving mess on carpet. Third night staff removed washcloth, hand towel, bath mat towel, and main towel, did not replace. Can not recommend this place.

Evening clerk ok.

The handicap accessible room itself did NOT have enough room. It was difficult to get around the bed to enter the bathroom. And the 2nd assigned room wasn't cleaned when we checked in so we had to wait to get housekeeping to clean (crumbs on table & dirty bathroom floor) and yet we found a hair clip (from someone else) clipped to a lamp after. Also on that 2nd room it was much older or USED (bathroom seat all chipped & old looking) as well as the bedding.

In one room the bed was very comfortable; the continental breakfast had just the right food (waffles, muffins) & drinks that our grandchildren enjoyed.

A very basic room with little frills. The room was nice and very clean. Kind of an offbeat location, but freeway friendly and it worked for us.

The management sucked and were rude. We had a fridge in the room but no microwave. We had to walk to the front desk every time we wanted to cook something. No big deal because we heard others complaining they didn't have a fridge. Wall outlets are a fire hazard. Any plug we had would dangle from it. The room wasn't clean, just walking around the room barefoot our soles turned black. Even when I was fixing the tv behind the furnitures there was built up dust and dead bugs. Which I'm sure it happens but these areas where easy accessibility. Pillows were horrible! They haven't replaced pillows in YEARS. Some of the lights in the bedroom didn't work. Bed is totally out dated. It's a very old spring mattress. Sure these are small things but they all add up. We've been to places cheaper way better than this. They take advantage of their location. Spend the extra money else where. Never coming here again. I don't have a yelp account but I'm definitely making one now just to warn people about this place. Definitely not worth the money.

We had a fridge, we heard others didn't get one.

• Superior Suite - Non-Smoking

The cleanliness of this coastal gem was severely lacking. The bath was moldy. There was even used soap still in the tub along with strange punch goo on most of the surfaces in the room. In short I will not stay here ever again especially if my standards of cleanliness stay the same.

The worst bed ever, room was clean but very neat up with paint patches in bathroom and noisy fridge and intermittent AC. It was a cool week, so Opening windows helped but then exposed us to morning noise.

Staff, location and price.

• Deluxe Queen Room

continental breakfast was poor.

room was clean a orderly. Parking is a little tight and limited. great resturant out front (not part of the hotel)

The pillows were hard, they don't supply conditioner, the police came and had to break into the room across the hall

The room was large, the wifi was great, the location is amazing, the a/c worked amazingly

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

• Deluxe Queen Room

Old, worn and tired. Only channel on the TV was the Weather/Disaster channel. Towels were tiny and transparent. Breakfast was fairly awful, and hard to eat the waffles without knives. Only other choice was sugar encrusted pastries. Noise between floors meant it was like having company in my room. Someone above me thought 1AM was a fine time for an extended shower. It sounded as if the shower was being taken in my room.

The bed was comfortable. The shower had adequate, but very soft water.

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

I thought Ramada was equivalent to Best Western or mid level accommodations. This Ramada was more like a Motel 6 or Econo Lodge. Unkept motel and grounds, dog poop left on sidewalk for 2 days. Shower/ tub was not clean on top edge of tile. Bedding was old and Pillows were so flat and useless we rolled up our sweatshirts and placed them under the pillow to provide a bit of head support. We accidently left our sweatshirts when we checked out. Call the Ramada and they said if we sent a call tag to pick up and cover shipping cost they would have them ready for pick up. Well we sent a FedEx call tag as they instructed us to do. And the Ramada refused the call tag pick up twice. So far it has cost us $24.00 and we still do not have our sweatshirts. This place is not worth $130 a night. Do not make the mistake I made by reading some good reviews and think it will be ok. This is a dump even at half the price.

Air conditioner

Moled bathrooms drains back up Watered down jucies and old danishes outlets very old hair dryer and blow dryer wouldnt work plugs would fall out no grounds.never again

I didn't like that the pool was closed for the first day of my visit. I didn't like the fact that after I checked in I was told that there would be an additional charge that increased the total of my stay. The most important thing that I did not like about my stay was when a man, who worked there, just walked into my room without knocking. He said he was checking to see if it had been cleaned or not, but that is no reason to enter without at least knocking.

I loved the bath tubs, actually they are more the size of a Jacuzzi, it was great. I loved that every channel was included in the cable television. The breakfast bar included waffles, fresh and easy to make. I also had a great view of the pool.

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

• Three-Bedroom Suite

Everything was well to manage. Maybe outlets need to be upgraded. Hard time having some phone chargers stay in the outlet.

Easy access around town. Lots of amenities near by.