2. USA hotel reviews
  3. Utah hotel reviews
  4. Richfield hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Super 8 by Wyndham Richfield UT

Reviews of Super 8 by Wyndham Richfield UT This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

1377 North Main Street, Richfield, UT 84701, United States of America

#7 of 10 hotels in Richfield

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 6, 2018

Staff is very nice.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Sink & tub are clogged. They were when I stayed a year ago! Supposed to be smoke-free, rm still smells like smoke/old dusty smell. Not enough warm quality linens.

Staff is very nice. Convenient location.

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: December 2, 2018

Great motel for a great price!! Would definitely recommend...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Didn't eat breakfast so I can't rate. The front desk clerk was very nice, the room was recently renovated, so very nice. Probably one, if not the nicest Super 8 we've been to.

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: October 4, 2018

Location and that they had a smoking room downstairs since I...
    • Queen Room - Smoking

Other guests standing outside my door all night. Visiting with each other. They should have signs telling people to clean up after themselves and to be quiet after a certain hour.

Location and that they had a smoking room downstairs since I can not do stairs. They helped me out by changing my room from upstairs to downstairs. However I did say that I could do stairs on your sight.

• Reviewed: September 2, 2018

Good riddance. Will never stay at a Wyndham property ever.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

The staff was rude. The room needs updating and smelled. NOTHING was said about pet charge until we checked in. Was hit with a whopping 43% increase to our prepaid room charge for our dogs. Not good!!

NOTHING

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

Careful if you have pets and want to watch satellite or have wifi
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

When I checked in I was given a receipt showing my total Amount for the room at 152 for two nights. When I checked out they charged me 15 dollars A NIGHT for a pet fee. I was not made aware that the 15$ was per night and this did not reflect on my receipt upon checking in. Also, the wifi nor the satellite worked in the room. Staff wasn't friendly and did not even attempt to work with me on the bill even after showing proof of my receipt from when I checked in. Also, the breakfast is the typical bare minimum continental, Waffles, bagels and cereal but for the "price advertised" not "price paid" I want expecting much else.

The room was clean however and bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: July 15, 2018

Overpriced with funky odor.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

It smelled like a combination of cigarette smoke and bad incense, and there were so few tables available that we were unable to participate in breakfast. The refrigerator was not working properly and the filter on the AC unit was filthy.

It had a good location and it was near two restaurants and a gas station.

• Reviewed: July 8, 2018

Weekend in Great Falls
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The carpets are dirty in the room. The bathroom towels were thin and very scratchy. The room itself had an unpleasant odor.

Property was quiet and close 2 restaurants and shopping.

• Reviewed: July 8, 2018

Nice value
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Housekeeping tried to enter my room before I checked out while I was dressing. Good thing the security latch was on. I’m sure it was a simple mistake but it did rattle me.

The hotel was quiet, clean, convenient, and check-in and out were personable and quick. The room was nicely furnished, freshly updated, and the mattress with plush pillow top and nice pillows was heavenly. Nice, easy, breakfast options with great coffee.

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

For the price you can’t beat it for a one night stop over

Lobby smelled of curry as did the rest of the hotel. Hotels needs updating but for the cost it’s ok

For the price you can’t beat it for a one night stop over

• Reviewed: June 17, 2018

Would not stay here again

Found a half eaten waffle in the microwave, which was not plugged because the cord was not long enough to reach. Found used condom under a pillow on the bed my daughter was going to sleep on. Breakfast was ceral, milk, and some muffins.

• Reviewed: April 30, 2018

Real nice for the price.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Truck noise on the Highway was a bother mainly due to the construction "road strips" put down to slow the truckers. A temp. issue.

Real nice for the price. Comfortable.

• Reviewed: March 10, 2018

peaceful
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The bed was quite soft and we are use to a firmer mattress, but this still allowed us to have a very comfortable sleep

The room was very clean and quiet and yet close enough to the parking lot we didn't have far to get to our car. This hotel has eating places just a few steps away and a gas station across the street

• Reviewed: February 25, 2018

We will be coming back and staying here when we visit and telling our family this is a good place to
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

It was perfect, walking distance to restaurant, Arby's and subway. Gas station across the way, very centrally located.

Didn't eat the breakfast but it was available and looked good. The bed was soft and comfortable. Great view of the mountains. Very quiet. Easy access to freeway.

• Reviewed: February 12, 2018

AWFUL!!

Fridge didn’t work, air conditioner unit did not work, toilet wouldn’t flush spent the night and morning using public restroom downstairs. Sink dripped all night all over my $170 boots and ruined them!Staff did nothing to compensate!!

• Reviewed: December 19, 2017

Not much
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Not recommended, travel a lot for both business and personal, the only place where I experienced the staff checking my passport and its visa sections asking why I have certain visas and stamps.

Not much

• Reviewed: November 29, 2017

Know that there are other choices in the area that...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Know that there are other choices in the area that would've been an overall nicer stay. While I didn't feel that my comfort or cleanliness was compromised, it was apparent that they needed a thorough cleaning of the hallway carpets and some updating. For the complimentary breakfast - I greatly appreciated the hard boiled eggs since I am diabetic and can't have an all carb breakfast.

• Reviewed: November 7, 2017

We were offered an upgrade to a king bed suite.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The non-smoking suite smelled like someone had recently been smoking in it. However, they were very quick to get us another king bed (not a suite, but that's ok) that smelled much better. The sink controls were broken - not securely attached and the hot/cold indicator was backwards.

We were offered an upgrade to a king bed suite. Nice, clean room, comfortable bed. Nice helpful worker.

• Reviewed: September 21, 2017

Wifi (31.

Wifi (31.75 Mbps down, 1.13 Mbps up) completely stopped working every 30 minutes. We had to call the reception every time so that they would restart the router; the receptionist was not enthusiastic about this and did not seem to appreciate the seriousness of the issue.

• Reviewed: September 18, 2017

The bed was not comfortable and was too high for a handicap...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The bed was not comfortable and was too high for a handicap room. The room was across from the vending machines, ice dispenser and washer & dryer - all very noisy. Could hear the people talking in the room next to us as well as their TV.

• Reviewed: August 27, 2017

Won't stay there again.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

The gentleman that waited on me was rude. When I asked about military discount he told me I got enough discount when I booked with booking .com.

Good location and the restaurant that was within walking distance, was fantastic.

• Reviewed: August 22, 2017

Sufficient for our one night stay but will not book here again. We did get what we paid for.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Check-in clerk was not the friendliest -- not one smile. Did basic check-in but no additional information such as location of breakfast. Non-Smoking room smelled like smoke.

Just off the I70 and right across the street from excellent restaurant.

• Reviewed: July 26, 2017

Pleased
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Just my opinion, but the chair in the corner could have had a leg rest on it. It helps when you have been on the road all day with your legs down. Just my opinion.

They just had a typical continental breakfast. Enough though to get you on the road.

• Reviewed: July 7, 2017

Would discourage anyone from staying at a Super 8.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Floor was dirty, sheets didn't fit the bed so they were turned side ways but then your feet stuck out the foot of the sheet. The counter top around the sink was dirty. The fitted sheet was so small it only went down over the mattress about three inches. Door was difficult to open and had to get help to get in. When entering the office to register it was very hot in there. Mold on the wall around the air conditioning unit.

• Reviewed: July 2, 2017

Unpleasant and undesirable
    • Queen Room - Smoking

Check in was unsatisfactory as the check in person was unpleasant and somewhat disagreeeable. For the price paid the value was undesirable. Will not stay here again.

• Reviewed: June 24, 2017

Would use this accommodation again.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Location is very convenient for the freeway with plenty of space outside for parking. My upstairs room was a decent size, quiet, comfortable, clean and functional - I liked the very big black and white photos of Utah attractions - my room had 'the Wave' (near Kanab). Everything worked well apart from the microwave which functioned when it felt like it (despite a demonstration by an employee). The breakfast was OK - mainly cold items but there is a waffle machine.

• Reviewed: June 20, 2017

Nice little hotel
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Upon arrival we got a non-smoking room which smelt like smoke. However, the issue was fixed super fast. We simply received an upgrade and with that a nice room.

This hotel is great for one or two nights while being on the way to Capitol Reef National Park. The room is more or less clean. The bed is comfortable and the furniture is good to use. The staff is super friendly and even gave us a room upgrade when we mentioned that it would smell like smoke in our non-smoking room upon arrival. The breakfast is complimentary and enough to get an early morning started. Not a big variety but good enough.

• Reviewed: June 13, 2017

don't stay here

everything

this place is disgusting. bathroom still had piss on the floor from the last male occupant, the faucet in the bathroom leaks constantly even though they have a sign asking you to be green and not waste water.

• Reviewed: May 25, 2017

Clean room and good breakfast
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

For the price I thought it was good and would stay there again.

The room was very clean, they had remodeled the bathroom, you were given choices for the breakfast and was made to your order.

• Reviewed: May 13, 2017

Good place to Stay for easy on off i-70.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Styrofoam cups and only two pilliws

Friendly staff easy on off I-70. Good restaurant across driveway. Arby's next door for quick meal. Gas station very close. Great location. Two levels. Upstairs is for no pets. Heavy luggage is no fun to drag upstairs. Had all the necessary amenities. Hair dryer, frig. Microwave. However only provided Styrofoam cups which don't do well in microwave

• Reviewed: May 8, 2017

Good for the price
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Sheets & pillowcases had some stains on them

They had free continental breakfast but that's not the type of food I eat. I took an apple & it was delicious. Had to get real food elsewhere

• Reviewed: January 3, 2017

Clean, comfortable, and cozy
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

It was my first time staying at this place and I thought it was great. The bathroom, sink, and furniture were all clean, along with the bed, which was very comfortable. It was a cozy stay and I would definitely stop by again if I do more traveling in the area.

• Reviewed: November 30, 2018

The room was very clean.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Could not be able to charge my phone no usb outlet that's it.

The room was very clean. I will stay here again.

• Reviewed: November 29, 2018

Clean, fresh rooms.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Clean, fresh rooms. Nice linens on the bed Nice breakfast selection

• Reviewed: November 20, 2018

The hotel staff was very accommodating and the room was very...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The hotel staff was very accommodating and the room was very clean.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

ok. just one night

costs for pets a little high

good location. good value gpfor money

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

Convenient to Interstate.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Convenient to Interstate. Nice breakfast.

• Reviewed: October 12, 2018

Space of the room and beds

• Reviewed: September 21, 2018

Overnight stay
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Bed linens and towels need to be updated. Very old and worn.

Friendly staff, location was good.

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

Clean nice room

Towels looked dirty, but I think they were just very old and stained.

Clean nice room

Location, price

• Reviewed: August 19, 2018

Breakfast.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The bed. I could nit sleep. It was itchy because of the bugs.

Breakfast.

• Reviewed: August 8, 2018

Basic hotel.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Basic hotel. Was just a place to sleep on our way to Colorado.

• Reviewed: August 4, 2018

Would definitely stay there again and recommend to family members. Glad they accepted my pet too!

Breakfast not so great!

Nice people

• Reviewed: July 2, 2018

Poor breakfast. No eggs, no yogurt, no meat.

• Reviewed: June 26, 2018

It was quite.

Bath room really small,

It was quite.

• Reviewed: June 26, 2018

Very well maintained.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Very well maintained. Rooms clean. Breakfast. Always have coffee. Has washer and dryer. Mangers very pleasant and accommodating

• Reviewed: June 9, 2018

There was no swimming pool:(

There was no swimming pool:(

• Reviewed: May 30, 2018

Clean.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Clean. Quiet. Good breakfast. Comfortable.

• Reviewed: May 30, 2018

Nice place to stay.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Everything was very satisfactory.

The bed was extremely comfortable!

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

Had to deal with prejudice staffs.
    • Queen Room - Smoking

The staffs are really rude!

• Reviewed: May 23, 2018

Room was clean, bed comfortable

Breakfast was unappetizing.

Room was clean, bed comfortable

• Reviewed: May 21, 2018

Nice hotel for overnight stay.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There is lack of tables in breakfast area

Nice hotel for overnight stay. They provide laundry service and fast wifi

• Reviewed: May 18, 2018

For one night it was good. Very small menu for breakfast. Not worth going to the breakfast area.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Bathroom area was very small. Only one person could get to the sink.

The room was clean and the beds comfortable. Many TV channels to chose from.

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

It was very clean and quite

no complaints

Every thing and it was close to the freeway

• Reviewed: May 3, 2018

Great value

Stay here every year. Good beds, shower, and clean.

• Reviewed: April 20, 2018

Convenient and comfortable at a good price.

No complaints.

One of the better Super 8s, new or remodeled. Convenient to highway and a decent restaurant.

• Reviewed: April 18, 2018

Had a good nights rest.

Breakfast could be better.

Near interstate. Close to restaurants.

• Reviewed: April 16, 2018

Very helpful

Very helpful

• Reviewed: April 13, 2018

Very decent accommodation for a fair price
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Big and clean rooms, decent breakfast, competitive price

• Reviewed: January 7, 2018

Good enough for one night

Continental breakfast was a little lacking and the staff kept watching like we were stealing food.

Easy to find, right off the highway.

• Reviewed: January 4, 2018

Very efficient checkin/checkout, clean, neat room.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Very efficient checkin/checkout, clean, neat room.

• Reviewed: December 21, 2017

Very nice place to stay.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Very nice place to stay. Room very clean and comfortable! Excellent staff~ Thank you!

• Reviewed: December 11, 2017

Staff was very nice & helpful.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Vegetarian options were very limited in the restaurant

Staff was very nice & helpful. Room was very comfortable & clean

• Reviewed: December 11, 2017

Bed bugs!

Bed bugs!!!!!!!!

• Reviewed: December 3, 2017

Beds were comfortable. Good value for the price.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Smell of smoke in the hotel.

• Reviewed: October 31, 2017

Victor Rocks!

Victor Rocks!!!

• Reviewed: October 29, 2017

Breakfast could be better.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast could be better. The rolls were old and hard.

• Reviewed: October 5, 2017

Nice hotel for road tripers
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Two King Beds - Non-Smoking

This unit had two separate rooms that was great for us as I am a noise sleeper

• Reviewed: September 20, 2017

Could not have been happier with our stay.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

The front desk clerk wasn't friendly

Super clean and extremely comfortable.

We Price Match