Reviews of River Park Hotel & Suites Port of Miami 2 stars

100 Southeast 4th Street, Brickell, Miami, FL 33131, USA

#176 of 213 hotels in Miami

5.9

• Run of House Room Non Refundable

Just for overnight. Do not expect a good customer service, they don’t even know what it means. Breakfast was a joke! Dirty pool with birds everywhere. The bed is very small, VERY small. Parking $25 and you have to pay as there isn’t another option.

Good location. The price is good, but 1 night is enough.

• Business Suite with Two Double Beds

Very out dated . Looks like they have not put a cent into property . I understand the retro look but at least keep it nice and proper . Needs new carpet and non stained , ripped furniture . The doors look like they break into the rooms .etc

Location , rooms are huge bigger than your typical hotel room & people that work for the hotel are nice.

• Run of House Room Non Refundable

We checked out almost 1 month ago and we still didn't get our deposit back. We stayed there just for 1 night. I tried getting in touch with them but I cannot reach them, tried to contact booking, but they were not helpful as well.. Hope the hotel will reach back to me maybe after this message here, if they even read them...

Good location. An okay place for an overnight, not for more days for sure. Waffles and cereals for breakfast.

• Run of House Room Non Refundable

The reception staff were rude and unhelpful, room smelt like cigarette smoke, there were dogs!!! staying in a room nearby and barking and when we reported it, nothing was done. Poor breakfast provided.

• Business Suite with Two Double Beds

Horrible breakfast poor quality, matress too used,pillows too, elevators shake when going down the lobby, telephone and tv inside my room don't work. Wifi very poor signal got lost easily. In other websites the price for this hotel is much lower. Please tell others not to come

Everything was awful

• Business King Suite

The TV did not work and the toilet got clogged due to very little water pressure. That was fixed because it happened on the first day. The next morning (we stayed one night) we found out there was NO water in the tub/shower. My husband went down to talk to the front desk and they wouldn’t do anything. Said we had to wait for the manager to come in at 9. We had a cruise ship to get to so no shower or bath for us. We spoke to the manager when we checked out. She did not apologize. She said she would give us a new room which of course she knew we couldn’t do. She was very obnoxious and obviously didn’t care. I would never stay there again. I don’t think I will use your website again. It was the worst experience I ever had at a hotel. One last comment. I got food poisoning from the fruit I ate at the hotel’s free breakfast. They should be shut down.

The location.

• Run of House Room Non Refundable

The hotel was not too well maintained, It looked like it had been a nice hotel some years ago. However, our room exceeded our expectations after we had read all the bad comments on the hotel on the Internet. We only used it to sleep in during our two nights at the hotel.

The location was perfect for us, close to Miami Port. Our room was facing Miami River, and it was very quiet.

• Run of House Room Non Refundable

Breakfast was sadly not very good, you could tell they were trying, they even had some new waffle makers and very smartly separated them out to fill the space and keep the lines down.. just need more offerings and a little more organization..

This place is loaded with potential! At one point I bet this was a fantastic hotel, that has definitely fallen behind, but with that Lobby, the Restaurant Space, and Huge Rooms, it will get back to where it was...Staff was extremely helpful, and took care of us 100%, I will definitely return next time I'm in South Florida because of them alone!

• Run of House Room Non Refundable

The breakfast was the worst I've seen. Poor quality of coffee and food, paper and plastic cups and plates. I didn't like that I had to go outside and sign up and pay for valet parking after checking in - they should include this in the ckeking in process.

• Business King Suite

Breakfast buffet was poorly set-up and maintained. Pool was very dirty and not useable. The picture is completely inaccurate.

First room had broken air conditioning. Second room was better. Bed was comfortable.

• Run of House Room Non Refundable

Everything Staff The 30 bed bug bites on my back and I had "Managers" come to the room and called me and my wife a literally to our face called corprate and failed to do ANYTHING .ALSO Dooooooooooo Notttttt eat anything unless out of the vending machine...

The view that's it

• Run of House Room Non Refundable

There could have been more staff to assist, more secure baggage room, at least a mini bar and a bottle of water.

The hotel is simple, has the essentials such as a bed, pillows, blanket, soap, towels, free wi-fi, and tv. I would describe the styles as boutique and antique, gives you a glimpse of what Miami hotels use to be.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Very outdated and dirty looking. T.v. in one room had only one channel that worked, T.v. in other had no sound and had to be unplugged to shut off. Was a lousy experience so I cancelled the stay scheduled five days later.

• Business Suite with Two Double Beds

Limited choice at breakfast Closeness to the river meaning it was hard to sleep at night

Bus link to port of Miami Closeness to shops Swimming Pool Cash point inside meaning it was easy to pay the bill in cash when my card was declined

• Run of House Room Non Refundable

No cold water in the rooms only hot it was strange, the windows were a little dirty.

The location was good easy walking to stores, food,and the riverfront, breakfast was good price was really good.

• Run of House Room Non Refundable

Does need some updating but still a great place to stay!

I don’t know why so many bad reviews....have stayed here twice... not perfect but definitely perfect location and very good hotel...perfectly priced!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

THE BED MATRESS NEEDED TO BE UPDATED - IT FELT LIKE THE SPRINGS WERE POKING THROUGH. & IT DIPPED IN THE MIDDLE.

WE LOVED THE LOCATION & BEING RIGHT ON THE RIVER WATCHING THE BOATS GO BY. LOVE THE WALK WAY ALONG THE RIVERFRONT. THE POOL AREA WAS SMALL BY NICE. GOOD RESTRAURANTS IN THE AREA. CLOSE TO CRUISE SHIP PORTS,.

• Run of House Room Non Refundable

There where two reservations with two names in each one and both were found under the names assigned for just one of the rooms. Sheets were dirty. Assistance was asked in the lobby and after twenty minutes of waiting it was never provided.

It was a deal price

• Run of House Room Non Refundable

Entire facility was very dated. The front desk staff was very unfriendly, sometimes absent for periods of time. The rooms booked were not what we arranged on line. No cold water in either room, beds were very tiny, had to request extra pillows. The breakfast was passable but the dining space wasn't maintained very well; spills were not cleaned up, some of the equipment didn't work but was still sitting out, no air conditioning in the room made it uncomfortable.

The lobby was lovely, they let us keep our luggage in a secured room before check in.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Breakfast choice was disappointing Closeness to river with noisy boats was problematic especially when trying to sleep at night

Large comfy beds Good central location for port of Miami and train links to and from Airport Lots of choice of restaurants nearby Early check in

• Queen Suite

never seen a terrible breakfast as such, even the most cheapest hotel has better breakfast 1 toaster for all guests, no choice...there's a Whole foods in the neighborhood

location was interesting, room with a view was splendid

• Run of House Room Non Refundable

The price. The extra $25.00 per day charge for parking. And the 1 hour and 10 minute wait in line to check in. NEVER AGAIN STAY HERE!!!!!

The room was ok but priced to high. No parking space unless you paid for valet parking at $25.00 per day extra. (RIP OFF).

• Business Suite with Two Double Beds

The breakfast was very poor, only had one toaster and cold bread. hot water was warm and need to use microwave to heat up to make tea, waffle maker didn’t work, no yogurts. Only food available were cold breads, some fruits and cold water with sausage. We went out for our breakfast instead

The location is good, next to the river, shop and

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Staff not answering calls at the front desk, when I went down to get answers they were in the office talking to each other. Building especially women’s bathroom off the lobby is in need of serious repair. Rooms need to be updated!

Hotel located walking distance to grocery stores! Clean neighborhood, cleaning staff were professional.

• Run of House Room Non Refundable

Although the staff didn't seem friendly or welcoming, check-in and check-out were both smooth and I didn't run into any issues. You can tell this was a nice place once upon a time. The lobby has marble floors and beautiful, but very outdated, chandeliers. We stayed on the 9th floor. As soon as the elevator doors opened I realized what a bad decision I made by booking this place. The smell was a combination of mildew, old dirty carpet and weed. When I entered the room I was grossed out instantly. The walls were dirty and full of scuff marks. There was a large gap between the carpet and walls that was full of dirt and debris. The AC was so loud, it sounded like an engine every time it kicked on. The mirrors by the beds had something white splashed all over them. I checked the mattresses for bed bugs right away, but there were no signs. I was thankful, but surprised. Since I pre-paid, we were only staying two nights in between flights and there were no bugs, I decided to stay. After my son showered he discovered that one of the folded towels had brown residue on it. We tried to make the best of it but the more we saw the more grossed out we were. The included breakfast was cold cereal, sausage links and make-your-own-waffles. There were just two waffle makers set up, one of which was broken and the other had a long line. My son waited for 20 minutes just to start making his waffle. I noticed two other waffle makers sitting behind the closed bar just outside of the dining area. I don't know whether they too were broken, or if someone forgot to set them up and plug them in. Also, the water from the "hot water" dispensers was so cold it wouldn't even steep my son's tea bag. There were only foam bowls, plates, cups and plastic cutlery. Every garbage can was overflowing with trash and nothing was clean. Breakfast is only available from 7am-9am so most people would miss it, but they should be considered very lucky if they do.

I like that this property is walking distance from Bayside plaza.

• Run of House Room Non Refundable

Rooms were dark and dated. The breakfast was horrible - cold water for tea and the coffee was awful! I wouldn't go back just based on that.

Locations was great.

• Run of House Room Non Refundable

The receptionist I had when I checked in was giving me too much attitude . Plus the night was expensive compared to what I had : the pool was not clean and not like the pictures . I was disappointed that I was not able to enjoy that feature of the hostel . The mattress of my bed was so old that it irregular and uncomfortable to sleep on. Some areas felt like there was a hole in the mattress . There was no option to lock the room from’the Inside , so it happened twice that the service room lady entered the room when I was not expecting her . ( note that i did not put any indications to make up my room ) . Overall , disappointing experience .

• Business King Suite

Ants all over the sinks, floors and hardbsurfaces even after maintenance came to address the ants. old cabinets. Old sqare tv. Very hour lobby, hallways And elevator. Thin doors that can hear straight into the hallways and move noisy after neighboor closers throw door(big distraction, especially when sleeping). Their is no parking lot. Most unload at front and pay public parking. $12-$25 or it their valet at$25 a day.

Lobby is well maintained, the remainder of the property is not.

• Run of House Room Non Refundable

There was no cold water in the bathroom.... meaning, I couldn’t take a shower without scolding my skin!! They had offered a queen size bed, but I got a full size bed. The place is old and tired, worn out and out of maintenance. The valet parking is cash only and takes forever. You can hear everything that happens outside the rooms.

The free WiFi

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

$25 for "valet" parking. Such a load of crap with a $10 lot across the street. Bathrooms are old and dirty.

Good location in downtown Miami. Good price for location.

• Business King Suite

The hotel is older. The breakfast room was HOT and only had waffles, toast, and canned fruit. Coffee was good.

We booked a room for 3..they gave us a room for 2. Many customers were complaining at the desk when we arrived, however, it was spring break and the manager quickly realized I was wth my family- not Spring Breakers. He looked on line and sure enough booking.com said my room was for 3. They didn’t have a cot to put in the room so he moved us to 2 queen bed room- worked great.

• Run of House Room Non Refundable

Tight for parking but the hotel have valet parking which solves all that issue

Great location for a visit to Miami. Walking distance to the harbour which is a lovely place to visit

See above

The 'parking' consisted of someone moving our car to an unenclosed area in a very questionable neighborhood next to the hotel for a $25 fee + tip. The room was dreary, air was inefficient or not working, and registered at a constant 77 degrees. Breakfast was terrible, consistisg of slices of bread to make toast, make your own waffles and coffee. There was hot water but no tea bags, advised you needed to provide your own. Wifi very difficult to access. The pool was very small, dirty looking and not inviting...however, multiple young adults seemed to find the area perfect for hanging about smoking and using their cell phones.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Super unfriendly stuff at the front desk! Bed is terrible, extremely uncomfortable . Everything old and outdated.

Free breakfast, though very limited of course

• Run of House Room Non Refundable

EVERYTHING. I could not tell you one thing that I liked about the hotel.

This hotel was by far the worst hotel I have ever stayed at in my entire life. The staff ESPECIALLY the valet guy, was so rude. He told me I never paid for parking which is $25 a night, and then went out of his way to pull up cameras to try to tell me I was lying about paying, when I clearly did. The rooms were disgusting, looked like blood was on the wall and stained on the rugs. The springs were sticking out of the mattress and kept me up all night. The sink and shower clogged as soon as you let any water out of the faucet. The pool looked more like a lake, and had not one person in it except maybe a gator. We planned to stay for two nights but ended up checking out and driving 4 hours back home to Orlando because this hotel was THAT disgusting and the valet guy was THAT rude. Never would I recommend this hotel to my worst enemy. Horrible.

• Business Suite with Two Double Beds

The breakfast facilities. The hot water in the flask is never hot to make a cup of tea. The assistant told me to heat it in the micro wave using a polystyrene cup. (Danger) carcinogenic. The toaster takes forever to toast. And only one working for a full diner. Otherwise it's basic which is expected.

Ideal location. For my my needs

• Business Suite with Two Double Beds

The staff were surly , I was left waiting a long time after arrival as "Their system was down" My husband was outside in an awkward place with car which could not be parked until "The system was up again" It would then cost an extra 25 a day for Valet to park it a block away. While waiting I was taking care of our Luggage . There is no porter. After a long journey getting to hotel I cannot get to my booked room as the system is still down .No apology , no coffee no water standing for an hour .Then I see some others are being checked in .I ask "why" and am told these are paying cash so I come up with a solution . I will take money out of ATM and pay the first night this costs me extra but I am disabled and cannot stand any longer. Later in my stay I have difficulty getting to see if they have not also charged both debit card as well. The staff are not friendly and if fact a bit rude. No coffee maker , No fridge, No microwave, No Iron or Ironing board. A kitchen sink but no plates or cutlery so what is that about? No bath towels, No hair conditioner, No metro map. No info brochures, No tea or coffee anywhere in the hotel after 9:00 am No cold water (both taps give hot water) Only one lift works slows getting up and down to 12th floor. Never a smile or friendly word from front staff, The view is mostly a wall of high rise apartment buildings and a little bit of river walled in. The breakfast is the worst by far I have ever encountered in a hotel. Everything is landfill plastic. and poor version of same tiny light plastic knifes . Two double toasters only one half of one works. No fresh fruit , No cheese . No ham, No hot coffee if you complain that it is only luke warm a microwave is pointed out. The whole thing is scattered about the room so assembling it is troublesome and leave anything on the table while you get another bit and it is swept off to the landfill. Breakfast is only from 7 to 9 am and is busy.

¬Near a Metromover station .Reasonably clean ,Large room . comfortable bed. Spacious foyer.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The first room was occupied, the second room was being cleaned, and the third room didn't have any soap for the sink or shower, only 4 television stations

It was s short distance to several parks, shopping and restaurants by the port and we had a nice view out our window overlooking the river.

• Run of House Room Non Refundable

The staff was unorganization and some were rude, inability to control room thermostat accurately, not enough towels, no comforter on bed, luggage sheet on bed with stains, waited about an hour to be checked in, housekeeping was pushy to leave before check out, and no tissues in bathroom.

• Run of House Room Non Refundable

Staff on the reception is not friendly and not willing to assist. Rooms need general renovation - floors are dirty, there are scratches on the walls and cigarette holes on the blankets. Wi-fi connection is extremely slow and almost unusable - every 10 min. it disconnects. Fan in the room is noisy and there's no option to turn it off. Breakfast is poor - just waffles and small variety of fruits.

Hotel is in good area, in walking distance from the port of Miami and few shopping places. I'm happy I had to stay only 1 night.

• Run of House Room Non Refundable

Okay, I have a long list of complaints but to sum it all up; the experience I had was HORRIBLE. First off the staffs were not friendly or hospitable in this “hospitable hotel”, next the room is a throwback to the 60’s, and did i say its dirty? Bugs, spider webs and a nasty (constant) smell. Paint coming off the wall while we were sleeping (it was falling right on our heads). My wife was coughing all night because of the dust in our room. Would not recommend, not worth your money unless you just want a quick stay.

Location is in the heart of downtown Miami. Brickell avenue is right outside the hotel, and the metro mover (a free service) lies right next door to the hotel.

• Run of House Room Non Refundable

Everything could have been better honestly,, was a night mare!!!!

Everything was terrible, from the moment. We got there!!! Tables were broken inside the room , carpet was nasty!! No shower head on shower! Overall. Very disappointed??

• Run of House Room Non Refundable

Arrived early, (from off cruise), had to wait for room, (expected). However, when we came to check in later, had to wait about 20 minutes to get checked in, very slow. Car parking was valet only - $25! Swear we saw our rental car drive off with two people in it, (not the desk guy either), more than an hour after we were told it was moved. Recognized same marks on car, but could not be sure as valet parking had not recorded our registration number on paperwork, or key fob. So we will never know! Slowest elevator ever and only one out of two working. Breakfast served 7.00am - 9.00am. Arrived down for breakfast at 8.00am and was informed it was finished! Seems the clocks went forward last night! The room clock matched our watches so we assumed we were well within time. The check-in desk then should have contained a warning/reminder of clock change then, we as off a two week cruise were not aware of time change. There were about ten other guests that came down "too late". We all complained and did manage to get a bit of toast and some coffee was brought back. Disappointing guest service service!

Close to cruise port. Outdoor pool would be nice in summer. Hotel clean and tidy, in good order.

• Business Suite with Two Double Beds

Our room air and heat didn’t work. Our tv did not work until we played around with for about 15 minutes, no soap in the bathroom, pillows and bed were uncomfortable.pillows are small for tiny kids. The staff was not pleasant. Breakfast was below average for the amount of money paid. No fridge no microwave to be called a business suite.. only one elevator in a 16 story building.

• Business Suite with Two Double Beds

Hotel tacky and worn. Needs rennovation. One elevator not working and long wait for the one that did work. Toilet did not flush so had to call to have that fixed. Hot water came out if cold faucet. Beds lumpy. Noise from roadways closeby. Worst of all was HOURS of VERY LOUD rap/ hip hop type if noise with tremendous reverberation that shook our room as well as yelling, laughing drunken spring break paryting lasted good part of afternoon and much of the might. Called front desk who were very slow to look into it like they didn’t believe us because they couldn’t hear it from the hall. Took multiple calls and several in person trips to the lobby to get them to respond. Had to let the phone ring over a hundred times at least three times. One desk clerk hung up on me. Had eraly flight and got very little sleep. Also misleading info on shuttle to airport. They lead you to believe they have one but you have to contract outside. They have shuttle service TO Cruise terminal but won’t pick you up. Continental breakfast was not great either. DON’T STAY AT THIS HORRIBLE PLACE!!!

Water pressure good in shower

• Run of House Room Non Refundable

the hotel is outdated not like the pictures portray - the pool isn't fit for cleaning sewerage in. the initial room we were put in was right on the freeway and the noise pollution was horrendous - based on the state of the hotel we didn't even venture near the breakfast as we wanted to at least enjoy our time out with the hotel. I would highly recommend any other hotel in Miami except this I have been there 7 times and this is by far the worst experience. Booking.com should be sorting the images as it isnt a true reflection of the property.

• Run of House Room Non Refundable

Old and tired. Tv has a tube, no ice bucket or char for desk. Covers on bed were not nice and no real curtains. Think in the 70’s it would have been amazing but not been updated ever.

Near monorail so easy to get to places like bayside

• Run of House Room Non Refundable

I returned to my room and someone had been in my room. The door had been left open. The woman at the front desk was WAY to fast to blame me (I’ve been double checking doors for years when I leave) and with their swipe card key system, I triple checked mine. Not to mention, the only way for that door to stay open to it guide it by hand to close to avoid the loud slam as it forcefully closes itself on its own. Upon my complaint, the front desk threatened to downgrade me (apparently she’d done me a favour) and lost her temper with me for their issue. Nevermind the toilet that was broken - once every hour, it let out a loud hissing noise, I didn’t sleep at all. Blood on the mirror from the previous guests. And a broken blow dryer that will hopefully burn that hotel down. The bed is terrible. But all that aside, it was the woman at the front desk who made my stay absolutely terrible. Good luck sleeping in a strange city when you already know someone has been in your room and the front desk obviously is aware of what’s going on.

I liked absolutely nothing.

• Run of House Room Non Refundable

Needs brightened up. Some paint and carpeting. General updating. Most people use this sight for pre and post cruise stays. For this it is a good deal. It is next door to a Hyatt so we frequented there for eats and snacks.

• Run of House Room Non Refundable

There was a sitting room next to the bedroom which would have been great with a TV. It was pretty useless as is.

The location was a little difficult to find because it is in an area of freeway onramps, but it is actually a very convenient location--a few steps from the free metro mover and therefore within range of all of downtown Miami and close to the metrorail to the airport (only $2.75). We enjoyed the free breakfast. Reception when we first arrived was iffy but the guy at the front desk in the morning was great.

• Business King Suite

They are taking advantage of massive churn of tourists in Miami, no cares about the service level. The beds have bed bugs, had to boil my clothes after getting back. The pool is size of a big bath tub, just a show piece for pictures. I didnt see even kids using it.

Nothing. Staff was rude and unhelpful, extremely bad level of service. I have seen better breakfast being served for free for homeless people.

• Run of House Room Non Refundable

I wanted a room with a pool view but I got a city view instead and the water in the bathroom was dripping alnight which made it difficult to fall asleep but we didn't complain

The staff was friendly and helpful

• Run of House Room Non Refundable

There was no hot water when I arrived and it took 4 days to fix it. The breakfast is literraly only waffle and cereal, no eggs or anything else. Wi-fi was terrible, I couldn't work.

Staff was friendly though, and the location is good, groceries, pharmacy, mall, restaurants are walking distance.

• Run of House Room Non Refundable

Dirty. Carpets were dirty (don’t lay in the floor). Bathrooms weren’t as clean as I would have liked. Hair on floor that wasn’t mine. Parking was horrible. Beds were clean... I think.

• Run of House Room Non Refundable

Hot water out of both taps poor housekeeping Breakfast quality and conditions poor Staff with limited knowledge of hotel services and poor customer service.

Location (downtown)

• Run of House Room Non Refundable

Young Girl on reception very rude. No customer service and a bad attitude Hotel definately needs updating. Very tired and smelly. Especially lobby. Terrible breakfast.

Location was good . restaurant ladies friendly.

• Run of House Room Non Refundable

The TV didn't work at all and there were no wash clothes or hand towels in the room. The night stand had not been wiped off from the previous occupant (food and liquid from whatever drinks had been there)

The staff was great and very accommodating.

In such a big room...no mini fridge??? Expect to pay 25 for valet

Friendly staff and a real nice place. Only stayed the night before heading to the keys, but you get some nice Vice City vibes

• Business Suite with Two Double Beds

poor maintenance, parody on breakfast (in US hotel the free "buffet breakfast" is always funny compared to civilised European measures, but this one was even much bigger joke). Guys, really come once to Europe or Asia to see, how buffet breakfast looks like

very convenient location just next to metromover (Knight Center station), so just two stops from pure centre of Miami. also easy to commute to the airport (just two stops by inner line to government centre and then by orange line to the airport). wifi worked relatively well, rooms are good, but they need fair renovation (level of maintenance is poor)

• Run of House Room Non Refundable

Facilities incredibly outdated. Mattresses very old and uncomfortable. Windows old and not sealed. One room our window was cracked and held together with scotch tape!! Morning breakfast a disaster with one poor soul working, garbage overflowing and running out of food early on. Making your own waffles a good idea but too many people to make it effective. Not a lot of seating. This place needs a major renovation

convenient location to the downtown and "people mover" Despite being so outdated, the rooms were kept clean

• Run of House Room Non Refundable

I would have thought from the reviews that this was the worst possible hotel in Miami but I was only staying one night. I agree it is older and a bit dated, but the location and value were excellent. This was not rated as a 5 star hotel so I do not understand the poor reviews, it was ok for us and I would stay there again.

• Queen Suite

It needs a remodel. Room was not inviting at all. Didn’t feel clean. The continental breakfast wasn’t much at all, like they are trying to do it on the cheap. We ate elsewhere. TV wouldn’t work, called maintenance, they did a reset but it went back to not working again.

Nothing really. Very disappointed. And not a cheap hotel either! We asked about a place to go eat and they only mentioned one place. We found better spot on our own. Oh ya, the river channel out the back door was cool place to walk and watch the boats.

• Business Suite with Two Double Beds

Bathroom plumbing leaked. No tissues, toiletries. One towel. Phone didn't work. Dirty pool. Dirty carpets. Check in was very slow. 2 beds were smaller than full size. Suite meant that we had an entryway with 2 chairs and a bar sink. No microwave, fridge. Our friends booked the same status of room, and had 2 huge beds in 2 bedrooms. With towels!

The man at the front desk (Shawn?) was very professional in handling numerous complaints from customers. He never got assistance from the management in the back room. The valet guy was great!

• Run of House Room Non Refundable

Lack of Amenities - No microwave in common area- Also staff couldnt even produce a fork for me to eat with.

The original gentleman who checked me in was delightful and patient

• Run of House Room Non Refundable

I fell like they should of done a better job inside the room. Everything was so outdated from the tv to the dresser. The room was spacious and the bathroom was nice, but it had wallpaper pealing from the wall and Rust in the corners of the bathroom. It is a great hotel don't get me wrong. But I just feel like they should spend a little bit more in the rooms. Also, breakfast is free but it is only good for the early birds. Breakfast ends at 9 am. Like who wakes up that early on a weekend when you've had a long night out in Miami? Feel like they should extend their breakfast ours a little bit.

I loved the entrance of the hotel! The lobby is was well designed! It just feel so grand when you walk in.

• Run of House Room Non Refundable

The furniture was old and showed dirt and a lot of wear. Breakfast was a high carb and the only protein was milk in a gallon jug sitting in ice. Fruit was ok. We requested a taxi and the valet pointed to the taxis at another hotel, we had to walk two blocks in the dark to get a taxi. When we checked out, the valet took all the Latinos before us, even though we were first in line.

The room was clean but Spartan.

• Run of House Room Non Refundable

The facilities were old and require upgrade. Some of the cleaning staff pick your change.

The staff were very warm and friendly. Response to maintenance calls were prompt.

• Run of House Room Non Refundable

Fridge missing, no kettle or kitchen equipment. Socket in lounge area hanging off the wall. Breakfast was too basic. We think that we were put in this type of room due to only staying one night. However, this means it's put us off booking a longer stay in the future just in case all rooms are like this.

Close to cruise port which made transfer easy. Staff friendly and bed was very comfortable.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

No one answered the phone to check on reservation for two days prior to going. Message said mailbox full. Place was rundown and didn’t even have a flat screen tv. Service desk people unknowledgeable. Great location and could be great with major changes and upgrades. Stayed a year ago and went back, never again! Also metro mover a block away not running. Carpet dirty. Only good thing was price. Will pay more for quality next time.

• Run of House Room Non Refundable

Found empty condom package in bedspread! Floors in suite were dirty. Appeared mop just swished around. I tried to reach hotel from Canada asking if there was a shuttle to pier and got no reply. Phone went to filled voice mail box several days in a row. Got no reply by email. On booking.com it says if you need to reach the hotel here is their contact information, but you cannot get a reply. Made us nervous if we 'really' had a reservation. It was our first time using booking.com and we needed to speak with hotel directly for some questions.

Location was great for our needs. Close to Bayside park for tours around the city. Shuttle to the pier for our cruise departure. Rooms were big. Got upgraded to a suite. Front desk was friendly.

• Run of House Room Non Refundable

The property is a very outdated. The lobby looks nice, but the rooms need updating.

The location of the hotel is great. There is alot to do and see within walking distance.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Worst hotel I have ever stayed at!!! We called it the dumpster for the remainder of our trip! Absolutely horrible! We had a total of 3 rooms and each one was dirtier than the other! You could see the springs through the mattresses! Absolutely disgusting! And to make it worse all the staff was extremely rude and not helpful!

When we checked out! Couldn't get out of here fast enough! The surrounding area in Miami was absolutely beautiful! Can wait to go back to Miami but would never stay here again!

• Run of House Room Non Refundable

There wasn't really anything that was not to like.

It was central to the airport and cruise port. There were plenty of restaurants in the area as well as a grocery store and drug stores. Perfect place to stay for an over night and plan to stay again at end of cruise.

• Business Suite with Two Double Beds

Found it difficult to get a hold of someone when we needed the shuttle from the airport, ended up taking a taxi.

Staff was friendly and helpful. Room was great. Location also great!

• Business King Suite

- It is a shame to offer such a poor breakfast in such conditions. Tasteless waffles, toasts and cornflakes don’t make it a breakfast... - The hotel is right next to the speedway, so expect honking as of the early morning if you’re facing that side (the old windows don’t keep the noise outside)

Room was ok and seemed clean