2. USA hotel reviews
  3. Alabama hotel reviews
  4. Foley hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Riviera Inn

Reviews of Riviera Inn This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

1504 South Mckenzie Street, Foley, AL 36535, United States of America

#7 of 12 hotels in Foley

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: January 16, 2019

The room was very clean & the front staff was friendly...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room was very clean & the front staff was friendly & courteous. Well pleased with the hotel & would definitely recommend it especially for the price.

Stayed in January 2019

• Reviewed: November 27, 2018

Quietness

No coffee makers in Room and no microwave or refrigerator in Room. The dead bolt did not work and that does not make a single female traveling by herself feel safe

Quietness

Stayed in November 2018

• Reviewed: November 4, 2018

If you were a hunter; hunting in the middle of nowhere and had a choice— you’d pick the tent!!

Toilet broke (I fixed it) — toilet broke again (they fixed it) — toilet broke again!!! Had stayed close by few days before at a cheaper rate which was much much better!

Not much! Basically a place to stay out of the rain!!

Stayed in November 2018

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

Was not pleased with my stay.

When arriving myself and another guest was informed by the front desk that he was not able to make any keys and that he was working on it this was at 115pm check in was not until 2pm. So we decided to go and do some shopping returned about 330pm and still no keys could be made. So needless to say everytime we left our room in order to get back in someone at the front desk had to let us back into our room. Such an inconvenience.

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

No key to room had to have office open room every time we...

No key to room had to have office open room every time we came back. Sliped in shower due to no friction applications in tub. Reported to office and was basically blown off by staff. Good thing im not sueing kind off person or id sue the crap out of them. Wont ever stay there again i would rather sleep in truck.....

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

Decent place to stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

No "in room" coffee available. Breakfast was a limited selection of carbs that didn't look very appealing.

Very nice front desk employee. Location was good. Room was clean and AC was on.

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

For the value, I would probably stay again, but it wouldn't be my first choice when booking a room
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

When we arrived, I checked the room for cleanliness as I always do in any hotel. The second bed had what appeared to be fecal matter and dried blood on one of the sheets. The staff was overly apologetic and corrected the issue immediately. The breakfast bar was lacking. There was no juice , only water to drink, No fruit, They only offered 3 types of cereal and a had just a few bread choices to eat. That was it.

The value of the room. The space provided in the room. Accessibility to everything in town. The staff was excellent and pleasant. The outdoor pool was nice. Plenty of parking. Only a 15 minute drive to Gulf Shores Beach.

• Reviewed: October 17, 2018

the desk clerk helped us carry some medical equipment to the 2nd floor
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Everything was great.....but I forgot to let them know the bathroom light would flicker and go out after a few minutes......could be a problem in the wiring.....

• Reviewed: October 15, 2018

Third time staying

Our bath tub was slightly “dirty” when we arrived. It seemed more of just a residue from cleaning but we still cleaned it just to be sure.

Property is excellent every time. Wonderful staff, clean rooms and linens, very quiet area. It’s tucked back off the main drive so noise is very minimal.

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

It served its purpose but wouldn’t stay longer than needed.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Smelled damp. The breakfast was only stale cereal and a danish. We still had to get breakfast after we left.

Convenient location when traveling down to the beach. Liked the town of foley.

• Reviewed: October 3, 2018

Not too far out everything was close by.

That my key card didn't work right. Had go front desk every day to get it too work. There was no microwave in the room to use or coffee pot . Other then we had a blast

Not too far out everything was close by.

• Reviewed: September 23, 2018

We would not go back to this motel because of poor facilities maintenance.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The cover fell off of our card entry door cover. The telephone did not work so we could not check with the front desk conveniently about anything. Would have been nice to have a coffee pot in the room. There is a step up rise right before you go to our room from where we parked our vehicle - it definitely needs to have safety markings on it - it blends right in and is a safety hazard. We have mobility problems and this caused us concern. Room 118-A according to our receipt.

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

Look above
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

No microwave.Not a good selection for breakfast.phone didnt work.couldn't get wifi to work for me.no Christian station on tv

There were no eggs.no the bed wasn't like a cloud

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

Foley deal
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

No microwave in room but we could use the one in the lobby. No ice maker. Breakfast choices were slim. The price I paid to stay here more than made up for any shortcomings.

The pool was big and clean. The location was in a very good spot. The price was unbelievable.

• Reviewed: September 13, 2018

It was horrible!

Nasty room with bugs and nasty beds

There were bugs in my room dead and alive. Front desk didn't seem to care and was not helpful or friendly. "Breakfast was cereal and bagel toast cinnamon roll-no healthy option at all. There is no elevator and the ice machine was broke. I had a fridge in my room but I didnt know it because it was hidden in a cabinet and had a tiny sticker that said refrigerator that I didnt notice till the morning of checkout. The front desk gave me no info when I checked in she just handed me the key and walked off. She didn't explain about breakfasts hours, check out time, the direction or location of my room, didn't tell me anything. If she has told me there is a fridge in the cabinet I could have put my drink in there and the no ice wouldn't have been so bad. She didn't seem shocked that I had bugs in my room either, very unprofessional. Also, the bed in my first room was clearly not clean or freshly made. The sheets were wrinkled pillows were messed up and bedskirt was all messed up, clearly not clean. 2nd room there were long black hairs on the sheets and the carpet was wet and sticky.

• Reviewed: September 13, 2018

They renovated but not for the better
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I’ve stayed here several times that’s the reason I came back but they have renovated took the microwave out the room and now they have a price chart for towels and such but to top it off there was a hole kicked in the bathroom door immediately called to report they didn’t even offer to change my rooms and later on in the night to top that off there was flying roaches in the bathroom I didn’t come with extra guest I sure didn’t want to leave with extra guest but when I mentioned it in check out oh ok they come once a month I’ll put in a ticket for it I will never stay here again not even a sorry but I made sure I wasn’t charged for that door lol

They renovated but not for the better

• Reviewed: September 6, 2018

Not great but cheap
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Staff was not friendly and acted like I bothered them when I told them the refrigerator was leaking water. They came the room and unplugged the refrigerator while we had drinks in it and didn’t tell us or leave a note or anything. The room had a oil substance on everything including the remote and desk and chair.

The pool

• Reviewed: September 4, 2018

The only thing good about this hotel is its location.

The staff was extremely unprofessional. I called to see what time check-in was and they told me 2:00 PM. The staff member that I spoke to was extremely rude and short with me. When I arrived to check in no one was at the front desk. There was a sign on the front desk that said check in won't be until 2:30 because they were short-staffed. I decided to stay in town an extra day and when I went to let the staff know that I didn't want to check out I just wanted to add an extra day. The staff told me that I needed a reservation and that I was going to have to get out of the room. They said that they didn't have any more rooms available. I went back on to Booking.com and I made another reservation. Even with my reservation they still made me check out. I was not able to check back in until 2:00 PM. I had to pack all my stuff up out of the room and leave for 3 hours and then come back and check back in. They put me in the same exact room that I was in earlier. The breakfast that they served isn't enough for all of the guests. They run out of things before everyone has a chance to get something to eat. They should stop advertising complimentary breakfast. If it wasn't Labor Day weekend and all of the rooms in town weren't booked I would have just gone to another hotel.

The hotel's location.

• Reviewed: September 2, 2018

All of the bedding was dirty and noticeably not changed,...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

All of the bedding was dirty and noticeably not changed, apparently he guests before us were a fun of Cheetos or something because it was all in the bedding. The bathroom floors had standing water and the towels smelled of mildew. 2 of the lights in our room did not work, and the phone did not work for us to call down to the front desk or trying to call out. Will not ever stay in this hotel again. DO NOT stay here!

• Reviewed: August 17, 2018

The rooms were clean on the day we arrived.

I used booking.com to rent two rooms here. I rented them at the same time. One for my mom and one for us. When we checked in the guy at the desk could not find it and then when he did stated he would not be able to give me rooms that were close to each other. He gave us one one first floor at the opposite end of the one one the top floor. We stayed two nights and the room next mine was empty the whole time. Our room keys did not work after the first night. I spoke with the manager and she said it was our fault because we put them next to our cell phones and seemed to be aggravated that she had to reactivate them.I travel some so I know better then to put them near my phone and my mom never even brought her phone. When I said we didnt she then finally said that someone at the desk must have made a mistake and then asked me how long I was staying for but yet house keeping never came to give change the trash or give us more towels. I had to call and ask for that and for them to fix the tub because it would not drain. I was on the top floor and on check out day we opened out door to find both ends being cover by police and then two police officers in the center. I do not know what was going on but was glad to leave.

The rooms were clean on the day we arrived. They did fix the tub in a timely manner!

• Reviewed: August 14, 2018

The bed was hard.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The bed was hard. The booking people didn't respond to my email and the hotel didn't know I changed one of the days. I didn't feel I got any more value than a less expensive hotel. The gym only had bicycles and treadmills. Overall it was a mediocre experience

• Reviewed: August 12, 2018

We were looking forward to a peaceful Saturday morning rest;

We were looking forward to a peaceful Saturday morning rest; however, we were shocked that between 7:45 and 9:45 AM Saturday morning, VERY LOUD mowers and lawn trimmers were being used to do all the lawn work! They were roaring outside of our bedroom for nearly two hours... so much for sleeping in! We had to wonder why they did not do the major yard work on ANY weekday after 9am... not early Saturday morning when most guests were getting away for their one day to sleep in a little! This was most disappointing.

• Reviewed: August 11, 2018

Everything about the stay was great.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

That they charged my card 50 dollars more and manager wouldn't call me back to tell me what the charge was for.

Everything about the stay was great. We really enjoyed the pool. Beds were very comfortable.

• Reviewed: August 10, 2018

dissapointing breakfast

The breakfast was a dissapointment. There were very few options, none which were good choices for my husband who is diabetic, and no protein.or fruit options which are what I prefer.We have stayed at several hotels that are comparable in price which offer far better complimentary breakfasts.

The bed was comfortable. The room was spacious and clean.

• Reviewed: August 9, 2018

The Riviera Inn makes traveling Comfortable.

Refrigerator needs thawing, but it works so it was all good.

The staff moved us to a lower floor without blinking an eye when I told them about my husband's COPD. The staff was friendly. The room was clean. Water pressure in the shower was great! The bed was very comfortable.

• Reviewed: August 6, 2018

They were willing to move the surrounding rooms so that we...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

They were willing to move the surrounding rooms so that we were satisfied with the room placement but the room we got was an upstairs corner room and it was perfectly fine the price was great I paid 650 for six nights and it was better than a lot of more expensive hotels that I Stadion I would definitely recommend this hotel to anybody who stays in hotels for a long period of time on vacation. 10 out of 10

• Reviewed: August 6, 2018

The room was updated and clean.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The clerk was unfriendly and I requested an early check in by 1 hour and they were rude and refused to accommodate.

The room was updated and clean. The price was fair.

• Reviewed: August 2, 2018

For the price , it was ok.

there were several bugs, and also you had to walk to the front office to use one microwave.

For the price , it was ok. The location is close to so many restaurants and other things.

• Reviewed: August 2, 2018

Great.......
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The place was great the staff was friendly. Pool was clean and location was quiet at night. The only thing that would have made things more convenient is if there was a microwave in the room but there was on in the lobby. The beds were clean and comfy had clean towels every day.

• Reviewed: August 1, 2018

The only problem that I did have is when we got checked into...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The only problem that I did have is when we got checked into our hotel room we had no towels. it took till the following night before we got them. And for 4 people we only got 3 and had to go ask for more

• Reviewed: July 30, 2018

Would stay here again if in the area
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Pool needs a good cleaning! Looks like vac hadn't been used for some time ... Jet directions need to be adjusted for water flow.

Price can't be beat compared to other area hotels. The Riviera is clean and the beds are comfortable.

• Reviewed: July 29, 2018

Ladies last minute getaway
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Wi-Fi on is not dependable defiantly need repaired. Spider in our bathroom upon arriving. Blow dryer sounded like it was gonna blow at any time. Electric plugs between beds to charge phone conveniently did not work. I reported this, but they made no effort to fix it. We had to charge our phones on the floor.

We loved the beds very clean and very comfortable. We enjoyed the the location tucked away, you could walk to eat great food you have Mexican seafood right there in front of you. Good job keeping this place up it needs a little more updating and maintenance in room 113. I lived in Foley in 1995 I remember this place there then. I will stay again. Pool is nice bathrooms & trash cans over all we really enjoyed our stay.

• Reviewed: July 22, 2018

A few minutes after checking out we realized we had left...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

A few minutes after checking out we realized we had left more than one shopping bag from the day before in the room. When we went back we were told the cleaning staff did not find the bags or the items. Probably $90.00 worth of clothes. Our mistake for not getting everything on the way out.... and for assuming that people would treat other people's things the way I would have. Lesson learned. We won't be back.

• Reviewed: July 22, 2018

The location.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The girls at front desk need friendly lessons. Never before been greeted like i was disturbing something. In need if elevator. And all housekeeping did was bring fresh towels, no vacuuming, didn't make the beds, and apparently watched tv because it was on the cartoon network when we turned it off but not when we turned it on. And it had to be after 2p.m. before we could check tried ti check in at 110 and was told itd have to be after 2 and when i went back at 240 was told to wait to see if housekeeping had a room clean, whaaat! And when we were leaving the lawn maintenance crew showed up and did their weedeating in front of the vehicles first, i had grass all over the front of mine. And the room did not have a microwave

The location. The beds were comfortable some what.

• Reviewed: July 19, 2018

Quick visit to Gulf Shores to visit family and got a good rate and a comfy room.

There wasn't anything that was not as stated.

Well decorated and tasteful beach decor. Beds very comfy and water very hot in rooms. Well maintained and stairs to second level. Would stay there again. Great price for what you got.

• Reviewed: July 19, 2018

Ok for one night but could use some tlc
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Old motel where Rooms have been partially remodeled but still show signs of wear and age. Broken hardware in shower built up grime in areas etc . Ok for a quick overnight while traveling but would not recommend for longer stay. Not at $200 a Night value

Nasty but cheap
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

My room had 2 beds, both beds had wet sheets, the bar soap was used and open on the counter. There was a damp used washclothon the counter and a wet washcloth hanging from the shower. Very nasty!!!

That they had a pool

• Reviewed: July 18, 2018

Overall this was a good place to stay for the price and convenient location
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

There were no rooms on the bottom floor available which was unfortunate because the other person in my group has trouble with stairs.

We were just staying in for a night, but the location was perfect for us as we were waking up at five to drive to orange beach for a deep sea fishing trip.

• Reviewed: July 18, 2018

Well, you get what you pay for!!!!

The amount I paid says it all. I could not get service from my cell in the room, I have AT&T. It picks up anywhere but here. The door would not fully close at the bottom, I put a towel at the bottom to keep out creatures such as lizards. Overall, if you want cheap rates this is it. Not much else to compliment.

Pretty Good

I know that my stay could have been better if I wasn't in a room by the ice machine. The pillows were not comfortable and the refrigerator is in a cabinet that when it closes a loud noise. The water came out of the bathroom sink like a rocket.

Front Desk staff friendly and the AC ran well with no rattling.

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

The beds were comfy and the king bed is LARGE!

No coffee pot or microwave!

The beds were comfy and the king bed is LARGE!! Area is nice and back off of the road from busy traffic! Very nice place and quiet. Would stay there AGAIN! You pass everything and all attractions in the way to the beach from this location!

• Reviewed: July 15, 2018

Add the above mentioned things in rooms and we will definitely come again

No microwave , coffee maker , or safe in the room . Had to walk downstairs to get coffee which was not regularly refilled . It was inconvenient waiting to use the microwave or boil water to make coffee

Comfortable bed , fluffy towels . Clean carpets and room . Shopping center nearby.

• Reviewed: July 14, 2018

It was ok for my two grandsons because they enjoy the pool.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Advertised microwave and icebox in each room but had no microwave and ice box worked poorly. And the washer and dryer there did not work properly either.

Everything you need areas around the hotel

• Reviewed: July 12, 2018

It is in a good location.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The breakfast was so bad all the food was old and stale. Beds were small also asked for a room close to the pool and I was given a room that was the farthest from the pool. The staff at the front desk wasn't friendly at all.

It is in a good location.

• Reviewed: July 10, 2018

We stayed there for a little getaway.
    • King Suite

The only thing I didn’t like was it took a while to get everything done. Some of the staff quit so they were short.

We stayed there for a little getaway. The hotel overall was a great experience. It’s beautiful but it’s very busy. The staff is really friendly and very helpful. I enjoyed my stay.

• Reviewed: July 6, 2018

Nice place for the value
    • Double Room - Disability Access

Noticed several people on the walkway outside their rooms smoking but there was no place to put their cigarette butts so therefore there were several butts thrown onto the grass next to the walkway outside I feel if it doesn't have smoking rooms then at least the customers should have somewhere to put their cigarette butts without throwing them on the grass!!!

The friendliness of the young lady at the front check-in desk and the continental breakfast.

• Reviewed: July 3, 2018

A very nice clean and updated hotel for the price. I would definitely recommend .
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

When I checked out that morning I stood at the front desk for several minutes. I could hear people laughing loudly in the back .I finally had to go to the back and say hello loudly. Person stated I will be with you in a minute. Her customer service skills were not very friendly at all as she proceeded to check me out. Other than that my 3 day stay was very nice.

Everything was nice. The hotel was clean. Great location. Pool area was nice and kept. Enjoyed my stay.

• Reviewed: July 1, 2018

LOVED OUR STAY...GREAT LOCATION...CLOSE TO EVERYTHING YOU NEED.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

No microwave in the room, but there's one in the lobby you can use.

GREAT VALUE!! GREAT LOCATION !!!! Rooms were nice and clean. The pool was open and cleaned daily during our stay. Shrimp Basket is 10 feet away from the hotel. Dodges Chicken is across the road (.79) slushes any size!!!! We enjoyed our stay for the week. We were in town for a baseball tournament. Close to Tangler Outlet and Lamberts.

• Reviewed: June 29, 2018

Great location from the beach.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The front desk clerk that checked is in was really rude and wasn’t helpful at all.Everytime we went to the desk she wasn’t no where to b found.

Great location from the beach.The housekeeping lady was great always checked to make sure we didnt need anything.! Will stay again

• Reviewed: June 26, 2018

The staff was amazing!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Absolutely nothing. This place was awesome!!

The staff was amazing! Very clean, beds were soooo comfortable, pool was perfect, and we felt safe and we were close to everything.

• Reviewed: June 26, 2018

We will be back there again next trip.

The only real complaint I had was the breakfast.....there wasn't any(well it sorta was if you call a muffin and cold cereal breakfast). Very poor selection,but Cracker Barrel wasn't far away,and the motel price left us with enough money to go eat there.

The room was good , it's not the Hilton,but neither was the price.

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

Very Clean, but very basic
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

No coffee maker or microwave in room. Basic cable. Walls are very thin. Didn't have much to choose from for breakfast.

Rooms were very clean. Housekeeping did a great job each day we were there. Great location.

• Reviewed: June 23, 2018

Knocks and naps
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Apparently there is a man who is accustom to the property. He began banging on our door around 11 pm causing my family to not feel comfortable. This however shouldn’t be a deterrent just a heads up.

I loved the clean smell of the room, it shows that their staff took pride in cleanliness. I also appreciate the hot water. Many hotels are unable to provide a steaming hot shower but here that is not the case.

• Reviewed: June 21, 2018

Great stay and will be back
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The breakfast needs improvement. There was nothing to drink except water. Needs updating with waffle machine and juices to drink. That's the only negative feedback about whole facility.

Front desk clerk did an awesome job and I highly recommend her to get positive feedback for her customer service. Can't remember her name but she was there Saturday from 7-330.

• Reviewed: June 21, 2018

We wish we could have stayed longer
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

There could have been a little more of the continental breakfast it was very minimal but for the price of the room we were still very satisfied

Very clean and remodeled very nicely who area was clean with restrooms staff was polite beds were great carpets were cleaned

The pool.

We killed 2 roaches within the first hour of being there. Call front desk she was nice and said the manager would contact me the next morning but she did not. Our bathroom was nasty. With hair and mold. Not to mention we could not check out because no one was at the front desk. We waited 20 minutes still no clerk. So long story short. We will not be staying at this hotel again. And we got charged full price for a horrible stay.

The pool. And the location was close to everything. The 5 is for the pool.

• Reviewed: June 20, 2018

Great time.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Breakfast could have had more to choose from. Like some fruit. Bathroom was a bit small. Very inconvenient that the dryer was broken. Check in girl could have been more knowledgeable about information on my billing. She didn't seem to know when my card was gonna get charged for the stay.

Beds were super comfy. Loved that the pool never closed. Housekeeper was super nice. Very clean rooms. Very quite. Great location. Staff was very nice.

• Reviewed: June 14, 2018

Room was good size, bed comfortable.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The young lady working the office could be a little more friendly. Didn't say much. My kids had several bites on them the nextt day, did not see any bed bugs but they got bit by something! Most hotels now days have a mattress cover they did not.

Room was good size, bed comfortable. Swimming pool was nice.

• Reviewed: June 11, 2018

Very clean and beds are comfortable
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

There was some noisy families there that was inconsiderate but we called the front desk and it was handled and the noise calmed down without a problem.

The place was nice and clean. Not that far from anything. It was worth the money savings. I would definitely stay here again.

• Reviewed: June 10, 2018

Pleasantly surprised considering the low price

I was pleasantly surprised by the Riviera. We were just looking for a cheaper place to stay that was close to the Tanger Outlets in Foley Alabama. The rooms were clean & updated in a pleasant appearance. The bed was comfortable. The staff was friendly. It said no breakfast in the add but there was a small breakfast area with coffee, tea, cereal & pastries.

• Reviewed: June 6, 2018

Affordable, convenient location
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

There was a hole in the ground outside and I fell in it. Other than that everything was fine.

The room was clean and it was in a great, convenient area, directly behind our favorite restaurant! The staff was friendly and helpful. We had our towels refreshed which was convenient. We had stayed last year at another hotel down the road and this was by far a better experience. Will definitely stay here again.

• Reviewed: June 4, 2018

Weekend stay
    • King Suite

Awsome location, right across from Tanger Outlets, nearby restaurants, only 14 miles away from the beach. Room had A LOT of space and with a family of 5, space is always a plus! The only downside for me was my sofa bed, the mattress could have been better quality. The actual bed was good, 3 of us were able to sleep on it. It's a nice and simple place to stay in!!

• Reviewed: May 30, 2018

Close to the beach in Gulf Shores, and close to Tanger...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The complimentary breakfast was lacking. It was basically just cereal, but that's what my kids love for breakfast.

Close to the beach in Gulf Shores, and close to Tanger Outlets. Room was a great price. The room was clean and large enough for my children to play.

• Reviewed: May 16, 2018

Served the purpose of my visit to Foley.

Booking and confirmation stated refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker were room amenities. Refrigerator was three but no microwave or coffeemaker. Only one Kleenex in the tissue dispenser but I was able to get a new box the next day from housekeeping staff several rooms down.

There were no eggs. Continental breakfast was ok.

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

Clean room, non-existent staff. smoking allowed in no-smoking areas.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Staff was never at the desk. Always a “Be back soon” sign. 2nd floor room was no smoking, smokers filled the walkway. You would have to interrupt their impromptu party to get by. This type thing should not be allowed in a no smoking area.

Room was clean. Good location.

• Reviewed: May 8, 2018

Good Value
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Nothing, I didnt have any problems I would recommend to anyone interested in staying in Foley

Friendly staff, very polite, clean rooms, and overall very pleasant stay

• Reviewed: May 8, 2018

Bed was very good!

The room was serviceable and did the job. Did not like that the door could be opened whether it was locked or not by simply pulling the handle. The door latch allowed the door to remain cracked open to we had to put our luggage in front of the door to keep it fully closed. That was hard with a 2 and a 3 yr old.

Bed was very good! Room smelled clean.

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

Could not get in lobby for continental breakfast on...

Could not get in lobby for continental breakfast on departure day until 6:30AM. Door was locked and staff would not let us in to sit and wait for breakfast. We arrived at 6.10AM.

• Reviewed: May 6, 2018

Good stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The hotel was in a great location. It was close to restaurants, shopping centers, and dollar/gas stores. The staff were professional. Reasonable rates. I recommend to anyone. Complimentary breakfast was nice and included toast, muffins, bagels and cereal with beverages. I can't really speak on the pool because I didn't go there. I'd stay here again.

• Reviewed: April 18, 2018

I will stay again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The last two times I have stayed there were small spiders that had been in the bed and on the wall. Not a fan of spiders.The dryer could have been better as well.

The room was a good size and beds were nice. Clean room.

• Reviewed: April 11, 2018

Go elsewhere!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The price...of course there is always price gouging during Spring Break! These rooms are NOT 5 🌟 or even 3 🌟 for that matter. Very basic room for $130.00. It was cold and rainy so it's not like there were any spring breakers. We really just came down to give our kids a little mini vacay before school started back that Monday. Other guests were loud and the guy that was the front desk clerk when we checked in was not friendly AT ALL! I WILL NEVWR STAY THERE AGAIN!

The breakfast was ok.

• Reviewed: April 2, 2018

So and so!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

It was no breakfast for real. Our keys kept going out when we left and came back. God awful annoying.

Check in was fast! Room was has pictured and clean!

• Reviewed: March 29, 2018

The bed was very comfortable and everything was clean.

I was disappointed in the breakfast. It was understocked and very minimal. There wasn't much of a choice to begin with and then everything was running out or already out and this was an hour before the end of breakfast hours.

The bed was very comfortable and everything was clean.

• Reviewed: March 26, 2018

I booked through orbitz. Com everything they advertised in black and white saying the rooms had a coffee maker microwave and refrigerator was incorrect, they failed to update their website about the riviera letting someone know that they renovated all the rooms and never changed that information on the website. One of the main reasons I booked their was the coffee maker in room. It is fasly advertising.

• Reviewed: March 18, 2018

Overall things were ok......
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Staff member was not friendly at checkin

Everything was great except the staff member who checked menu. She was not friendly and she threw my items on the counter.

We Price Match