Reviews of The Riviera Palm Springs, a Tribute Portfolio Resort 4 stars

1600 North Indian Canyon Drive, Palm Springs, CA 92262, USA

#58 of 69 hotels in Palm Springs

4.5
    We liked the pool and the hotel location

The halls smell bad, The room was old and the carpet was dirty. The bath tub was clogged. I think this hotel is overpriced. 600 dlls for two nights you expect more.

We liked the pool and the hotel location

Please please put more directional signs.
    • Superior Room with Two Double Beds

Not all pools operate the bars. The only pool bar closes early that we had to buy drinks inside hotel. Also, hotel DEFINITELY LACKS SIGNAGES. People get lost all the time. It's like a maze in there!

Comfortable bed and pillows; clean room

The hotel is surrounded by busy roads and we asked to be...
    • Superior Room with Two Double Beds

Two fridges, one which had been left in the middle of the room and was so noisy that we had to turn it off. Needed updating decor wise

The hotel is surrounded by busy roads and we asked to be placed in a quieter area which they did.

Grrrrrreat
    • Superior Room with Two Double Beds

Maid service has an attitude (female/s)

Staff is amazing, very accommodating. Beautiful art deco rooms, pleasant clients, excellent service accommodation.

Everything was amazing
    • Superior Room with Two Double Beds

Bartender besides the bartender everything was amazing I definitely would come back

Everyone was amazing however the bartenders at the soile bar was rude but cantata was absolutely amazing

Riviera Hotel is in major need of some TLC!

We were very disappointed in the upkeep of the hotel. We have stayed here in the past, but it is run down now. The pool has missing tiles. The bathrooms have water damage, old tubs, and too small for 2 people to share the mirror. The spa locker room is gross! It felt dirty and sort of depressing. There was no bench in the locker room to put your bag on or to sit on and get dressed. My husband also cut his massage short and felt it was the masseuse's first massage - it was terrible! Thankfully they didn't charge him for the massage.

The staff was very friendly and the buffet was delicious.

Historical cool location.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Not enough staff. Not enough trash cans. Unfortunately guests seem to feel it’s ok to leave their trash everywhere. Someone left both dirty diapers and beer cans by their pool lounge chairs. I wouldn’t want that work there if I had to deal with that either. Building 5 has a funky odor. Rooms seem to be lower standard. We felt like leftover furniture was just thrown in there. For example two identical paintings were randomly placed in the hall. Pool food menu is limited.

Historical cool location. Well appointed. Raphael, Julio and Ivan were wonderful! Great room size.

Great location with a swanky vibe. I will definitely stay here again.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The brunch at the main restaurant was not the greatest. The wait was long and the food was mediocre. I would recommend leaving the hotel and walking to a couple of the nearby restaurants for a brunch. Or make the drive into Palm Springs for better eats.

We spent the day at the spa. The massage treatments were a perfect addition to my girls trip. The hotel is very accommodating and had a nice sitting area in the front and bar area. It was close to just about everything in Palm Springs. One day was spent at the pool which was lovely. Good DJ, Drinks and reasonable price to rent a cabana. We were able to put food and drink orders towards the cabana price.

My boyfriend and I stayed here this past weekend and it was...

We got to our room and unfortunately our key wouldn’t let us in so we had to get it reprogrammed but that wasn’t a huge issue. Our toilet didn’t flush that easy but we made it work, we were missing our room service booklet and when we called up to the front desk the phone just rang and rang. The only other negative was the pool cleanliness. We didn’t even go into the water because there was a ton of debris floating around. Just looked unsanitary.

My boyfriend and I stayed here this past weekend and it was great. Rafael checked us is and had an awesome friendly attitude, he even upgraded our room and gave us two free drinks. The room was nice and big, we stayed in a Junior Suite with a balcony. Room was cool, the AC worked great. Lowest temp was 65 degrees. Lots of pool chairs available and umbrellas for shade. Food from the bar by the pool was good, drinks were awesome. Can’t beat a $6 Ballast Point Sculpin.... We sat at the bar in the lobby and have a few drinks. Our bartender was super chill and we had a great convo. He made us yummy drinks and really enjoyed our time there. The resort is across the street from 7/11 and couple blocks from Downtown Palm Springs and the Spa Resort and Casino.

Everything was wonderful.
    • Superior Room with Two Double Beds

The first night I was there we went to hang out by the pool. I accidentally forgot my sandals by the pool and so did my boyfriend so the next morning we go to the lost and found. My boyfriends sandals were there but mine wasn’t. Someone took them which sucked.

Everything was wonderful. I would definitely love to come back here.

Everything!

There was nothing to dislike, this is a very nice hotel.

Everything! From check-in to check-out, it was very nice! Every encounter with Staff was great.

Love this place! Disappointed this time.

I didnt like the fact of my bathroom door would not close all the way. Also to pay that much a night and in the bathroom had some damage was not pleasing at all. We were missing a table and two chairs that was suppost to be in our room. Guest had no where to sit. Also the A/C was either on blowing cold or we had to turn off. The thermostat would not shut it off on its own. Made sleeping a little difficult with a 7 month pregnant wife.

I love the place and had spent my wedding night there in 2013. I like the atmosphere and the tempo of the place. I also like music in the bar/lounge area at night.

Not a four star resort as listed. Don't be fooled by pictures of nice common areas.
    • Superior Room with Two Double Beds

Room was not as described. Beds were listed as two queens but were full size. Although beds were comfortable, the room was in terrible shape. Outdated with stains on the wall, lamp shade riddled with holes, poorly designed noisy tiny double doors to bathroom that were hard to navigate. Key access took several attempts to open.

Pleasant lobby and front common area but unless you plan to sit there your whole stay don't expect to be comfortable in your room.

There were small musqitoes in my room and I complained about...

There were small musqitoes in my room and I complained about it at checkout but the guy at the front desk just said “ok thanks for telling me I’ve never heard of that” I personally killed 3 of the musqiitoes by myself and there were countless more.

it was good, but not the greatest, theirs allot of details in the rooms that should be adresed
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

the refrigerator provided didn't work, their was a pizza crust under one bed. Cleanliness wasn't the greatest here.

Their was two pools , one for the party goers and one for the more relaxed and quiet ambiance.

Loved this place !
    • Superior Room with Two Double Beds

I asked for upgrade and they charged me $60 extra for it but when I got to my room it wasn’t upgraded so i called to get money back.

Loved this place ! Location and facility is great.

Enjoyed our stay.

We sat in the bar wanting to get some food in the afternoon. It was very busy so we finally left and walked over to Ricks.

We did not like our first room. It faced the area where the dumpsters are stored behind closed doors. We called down and they immediately moved us to a much nicer room for no extra charge. We loved the pool and the fire pits!

Horrible. Checked out a day ahead since it was so bad
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Room was old and bathroom had plumbing issues. Bed was not comfy at all.bathroom ceiling had large cracks and paint chips falling on you. Hallways were dirty and never vacuum.

Staff was great that’s about it!

It was a good resort for the money and we had fun.
    • Superior Room with Two Double Beds

It could be updated a bit and the ceilings were too low in the hallways and the pool could have been deeper than four and a half feet.

The staff was really nice and helpful.

I would not stay here again.
    • Superior Room with Two Double Beds

Hidden costs on arrival, locked out of our room during the early hours of the morning after returning from a festival - this was due to the door failing to read our room key. After contacting reception and security the problem was not resolved straight away. We were given access to our room much later but had the same problem again the next day. Were told someone would come to fix it and they never showed up. Eventually it was sorted out. The room was very cold at times we had to request extra blankets, the room was only cleaned once during our 5 night stay despite us making it accessible.

Good location and transport using the shuttle bus

The lounge area with pool table was so awesome!
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

The parking was close but needs to be lit better. Kinda dark. Also some of thing were broke in room. Toilette paper hanger was barely hanging on/ mirror on entertainment center was cracked/ bath tub could be resealed near floor.

The lounge area with pool table was so awesome! Also the Palmera restaurant has the most amazing breakfast!

Management didn’t make the situation right or make up for it.
    • Superior Room with Two Double Beds

Beds were old and run down, room was not cleaned throughly we found a quesadilla on the floor in the closet, makes you wonder what else did they not clean. We scrubbed the shower ourself to make sure we didn’t get any athletes feet, plantar warts or something weird

layout of property was nice and pool area was really cute, decor throughout was nice but felt like it couldn’t be enjoyed because it was just for looks.

Expectation not quite met
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

We were over charged and was told our accommodation request would be met via phone, but at check-in things were changed without our knowledge.

The pool, the gun, the lobby and bar were great.
    • Deluxe Suite

The floors always seemed dirty, in our room too. The coffee didn’t taste good and would have loved a working fridge (we have kids) and creamers replenished. Would have LOVED a microwave. For a “deluxe suite” there really weren’t any amenities other than a separate bedroom.

The pool, the gun, the lobby and bar were great.

It met our needs for the night. The staff went out of their way to be accommodating
    • Superior Room with Two Double Beds

No vending machines to get a snack. Renting a movie was not an option and there was no way to see what was on tv without selecting each channel and trying to figure out what was playing -- which was nothing of interest except sports and news.

The room was good size. The beds were comfortable. I liked the bathroom.

Give Venice Beach a couple of days to settle in
    • Superior Room with Two Double Beds

Although their are signs to not walk around with hard soles shoes but morning people above us were stomping about and had a bad squeaky floorboard.

Best location for a host walk to Santa Monica one way and a walk down the boardwalk to Venice Pier the other way. The room is very clean and tidy and the rooftop has amazing views particularly of the sunset. Day 1 in Venice Beach always feels a little scary until you realise the Venice Beach locals are harmless and great to talk to. Give them a few dollars for some artwork and they love you.

My stay was so great ! I'd definitely stay here again if I were in Palm Springs and would recommend!
    • Superior Room with Two Double Beds

The hotel was super beautiful! My friends and I stayed here for Coachella Festival 2018 and had a great time. The hotel was clean, friendly staff, with great restaurants.

Rooms are really dirty and have an all around grimy feel to...

Rooms are really dirty and have an all around grimy feel to them. I had to switch rooms a few times. This trip was supposed to be a leisure trip, but I spent more time dealing with the front desk and administration rather than relaxing.

Nice hotel. Not worth the price though.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Too many kids. A lot of kids. Felt like I was at Disneyland. Baby crying next door to us- couldn't get any sleep. Also, rooms were very clean, but hallways were filthy. Our whole stay- never saw the hallways being vacuumed. Was really gross. Food all over.

Great staff at the pool.
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

Stained bathroom towels, lamp shade had stains on it, pillows were very uncomfortable and left with a sore neck, the bed was very uncomfortable as well, during the turndown service a hal ffull coffee cup was left outside our room by the attendant and was not picked up for the duration of our stay. By the morning we left there was a pile of towels and robes next to our room, very odd .... overall it was good.

Great staff at the pool. Nikolai the server was great.

Would not recommend or return. They need to hire a new staff that cares and reopen.
    • Deluxe King Studio Suite

Service was terrible at pool and there was only 1 front desk employee at arrival so we had to wait an addition 45 min to get checked in. Basically had to beg for service at pool the entire length of our stay. Rooms, pool and entire resort need a deep cleaning. Pulled a lot of broken plastic cups out of pool morning and night, I doubt they cleaned it. Love the idea of this hotel but will not return, was a waste of a vacation. Tried getting another hotel couldn’t find one open in the area. Wouldn’t even give us a late checkout.

Great bathroom with large bathtub and walk in shower
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Pool could have been cleaner Little touch up on paint work in the rooms

Great bathroom with large bathtub and walk in shower Comfortable beds Great poolside area

Mimosas 🖤
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Our room was too small :( and there’s no many vegetarian options at the buffete.

The hotel is beautiful, it has a 60’s feeling... loved it. The staff is lovely.

could have been better
    • Superior Room with Two Double Beds

the room didn't have any full length mirrors, made it hard to get dressed, had to go to the hallway near elevator, where I saw several other female guests doing their makeup because of the same issue.

the property was easily accessible to the freeway and Palm springs shopping/ restaurants. The pool area was great, loved the DJ.

The space was very big in the room and the process of...
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

I didn't like that the air conditioning took so long to get cold but that may be due to the heat from outside being greater.

The space was very big in the room and the process of checking in was really easy and hassle free.

Great for Coachella!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

the hotel in general wasn't that clean

Hotel was great for Coachella weekend. Staff were lovely, facilities good and food was great. had one afternoon by the pool with a great Dj, handy location for downtown palm springs

Amazing! So relaxing!
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

Not being able to order half orders of menu items, I found the portions for breakfast were large

Everyone we encountered was very helpful and did everything they could to respond to an inquiry. The room was very spacious and quiet! The pool was amazing

The rooms were out dated and although the design interiors...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The rooms were out dated and although the design interiors were good, the structure needs updating. The sliding door to our deck was unstable and very old, I thought the entire door frame was going to break when it was opened. We were put into the very back room in the 6th building and when i called and asked if there were any rooms open with a better view I was told no, although walking around the facility I could see there were open rooms. I would not stay at the location again for the price that I paid.

It was great. Fix coffee and gardeners situation.
    • Superior Room with Two Double Beds

Couldn't get away from the gardeners. They were at the pool around everyone in the afternoon with there blowers and 7am with there blowers. The door in my room has holes of some sort, it always sounds like it's open. The coffee in the room and hotel is terrible. Starbucks too far for a quick walk (bad coffee is a deal breaker).

The bed was very comfortable. The staff very friendly. Great shower pressure.

Loved it!
    • Superior Room with Two Double Beds

The rooms didn't have a microwave, not a necessity but wouldve been useful.

Everything went well! I pretty much enjoyed everything about the resort.

Not again!
    • Superior Room with Two Double Beds

The whole place, except the Lobby is worn out. The room was shabby and dirty. Even the bed linnen appeared as if it was used. At least it was not ironed.

Would have expected more for what we paid
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The water was dirty, bathrooms broken, Ice broken, bathrooms out of order, too far walk to pool, room didn’t have a balcony at first, parking lot view, staff said they would do stuff and didn’t (lighting fires, brining menus)

The pool

When we booked we thought we were treating ourselves to a well know iconic hotel - underwhelmed.
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

Building is old and not being maintained well. Rooms dated, windows dirty. Pools were cold - possibly not heated? Housekeeping not up to oar - dirty cups left behind, no coffee replacement one day.

Lobby area, check in and common areas mostly nice. Quieter pool away from main pool area is nice.

Bar was not open by pool on Monday or Tuesday during spring break.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Upon arriving at room, two glasses and spilled drink with cherries was in hallway in front of our door. So It was pointed out to hotel maid in the hallway, she said it was dining services job to pick up the dirty dishes in the hallway (at 4:30 pm) i.e., dishes and spilled cherries not her job. Next day we didn’t get daily coffee refills. Shower the hand held facet in ADA bathroom was broken and didn’t work.

Upon arriving at hotel we asked for ADA room and hotel clerk was very nice and helpful.

We were disappointed and almost checked out early.
    • Superior Room with Two Double Beds

Shower had mold all over. View from patio was a cement wall. No elevators to second floor. Carpet and wallpaper thruout were unbelievably ugly. Service was slow. Main pool was closed due to poop and vomit in it and Could not find loungers or towels on Saturday.

Poolside bar was good. Champagne st entry was nice. Little store was good.

Not pleasant.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Everything else. The whole place smells like garbage or manure. There are bugs everywhere. The machines in the gym need lubrication. The gym was always out of cups & it was hot. Dirty room service trays left in the hallway alllllll day. Trash in the ice machine room & flammable paint buckets too. The pool table and ques are useless and pieces of junk. Our bathroom was dirtier after roomservice came. We had to call them back to reclean it. We had problems from the beginning.

The food & cocktails were delicious.

Not worth the money
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Rooms were pretty dated, the hotel was packed so I understand that things can get difficult. Parking was hard, lots of food trays in the hallways. The hotel is huge and it was hard to find our building, the signs weren’t clear. I just expected more because is not a cheap hotel. Overall we aren’t planning to come back.

We liked the location. The staff was friendly and helpful.

The hotel manages a lot of guests at peak, and deserve credit for that, but they must refurbish.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

We stayed in Building 4. It is run down, the hallways and stairwells smell (really, they do, it’s gross), and the rooms are worn out. If you have young kids, and just want the opportunity to corral them by a big pool and drink margaritas, this place is for you. But if you are looking for an SPG level experience, then do not stay here.

This is a large property, and given the scale and that we stayed during peak Easter break, they did a good job of handling the number of people and keeping things moving.

Great location and decor
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Not enough staff for spring break, ran out of pool towels, chairs, took hours for bags to be brought to room, maid service never replaced towels or glasses they took, didn’t empty trash, no toilet paper, pool bathroom had only one working toilet, always out of TP.

Great location and decor

Nice place, comfortable and cool decor. Needs to pay more attention to basics to make it worth cost.

They need to pay more attention to detail: sofa bed in suite had no sheets or extra pillows; both bath and shower were dripping the whole time we were there; we got a jr suite for size and “living area” (with coffee table) as we knew we’d be eating in. Our room had no table just a large space with evidence it was missing. Had to escalate to manager to get help. Needed to equip suite with basics - - wine opener, glasses, etc. No book or manual giving you any hotel info or area info - would seem to be a no brainer. Ps junior suite is not a suite just a decent sized room. Large pool extremely busy and crowded, second pool a relief but unfortunate they don’t staff it like other pool (bar service etc). Hot tub at second pool a scary color green didn’t go in. Parking can be a challenge. Large lawn spaces throughout - lots of dog owners however that don’t seem to realize or care that kids play on it - watched over the course of days as people let dogs poop and not bother to pick up. Need designated location not just anywhere.

Staff was helpful and responsive to all issues we had when we called (and there were several). Two pools are nice, location is good especially across from trolley. Rooms are Comfortable and in nice shape.

I loved how prompt they responded when I needed anything and...
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

I originally booked a room with a balcony but didn’t get it. However the view from the room that I did Get was nice as well.

I loved how prompt they responded when I needed anything and check out was extremely easy

Lobby is awesome!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The only complaint we had was that we kept hearing loud stomping from second floor. We have stayed her before though and the room we had before was very quiet. Very friendly staff.

Loved the sitting areas and pool table was cool. Kid friendly too! My kids loved it.

Need new mattresses.
    • Superior Room with Two Double Beds

Could have been cleaner. More bikes! They were the big reason we stayed there yet every morning the four bikes they had were gone. It’s in a great location for walking and biking but it’s bloody hot. It’s better to have a bicycle. Dining choices were fairly limited unless you got to your car. The hotel could do much better about vegetarian and healthy dining choices and about flow of traffic. Into the dining hall. When we went to get a table for breakfast over 80% of the tables were empty and yet they said they had no room I think there’s a management issues there. It’s seem to be a lot of managers running around but no one was really doing much. The housekeeping was terrific! They were probably the best part of this day. Your gracious accommodating and answered all questions and friendly. The place is just so large I think that is the problem. They need to divide into two different hotels

Need new mattresses. Need vegetarian dining choices at pool.

We won't be back.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The hotel was scruffy and dated. It was expensive and 5 star so we expected some sort of luxury but it was poor and we will not return. We should have booked a 3 star which would have been cleaner and felt more cared for.

Hotel did not meet our expectations, big disappointment, $35 resort fee adds insult to injury.

Dark self-parking lot. Mold in shower. Key cards had to be changed daily; did not work. Analog TV channels. Too many out-of-control children at pools. Music too loud at pool. 4 pm check-in.

Quiet room with nice mountain view. Good location. Friendly staff.

Very disappointed experience in this hotel
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The rooms had lots of details. The bed was broken. The curtains were torn. The room ess not cleaned until 5 pm right after I called to notified that it needed to be cleaned. Called the guest services and yes they did apologized and that is it.

Food is the only thing that I satisfied with.
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

No comb No toothpaste nor toothbrush No in room sandals In the discription, they said the grand deluxe king room would have the balcony, but my room didn't have one. I called the front desk to ask about that, and they said, "we dont warranty that the room will have balcony because it is limited." What?!? I chose grand deluxe king room instead of deluxe king room just because of the balcony and ended up not having it.

The in-room dining was amazing. I ordered a salmon dish and my boyfriend got the fillet mignon. Both of them were delicious. Worth the prices.

The actitud of a Hispanic Raul .
    • Superior Room with Two Double Beds

The actitud of a Hispanic Raul . Iam Hispanic too but the way he talk to me it was the worse. I ask him if he would talk to a white people the same way . We were the only Hispanic family in the pool . He make me feel really frustrate . I complaint about this incident in the lobby and at the end looks like no one care . 😢

It's a fair enough place, yet I didn't feel pampered. Yet it had very kind staff.
    • Superior Room with Two Double Beds

The place can enhance their quality and rating by little things. They seem not to care, although their friendly and kind. However when things go wrong their bad at taking the right action and trying to please their customers. It's like there is no push or enthusiasm implied to them from the managers. Basically customer service is lacking. I will write the manager privately regarding many small complaints.

The hotels doorman allowed us to ride the bike for a good 3 hours, they upgraded us with a suite right at entry for no reason. Parking was convenient, and the room in building 1, 1210 to be specific was a good one.

Resort is beautiful but pools are very overcrowded and very dissapointing
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

We arrived to the pool at 10 am and there were no chairs. You allow people to reserve by leaving a towel I saw chairs in occupied for hours. Horrible pool staff no one checked on us for drinks or food. Terrible.

The pool was overcrowded and it was spring break only one restaurant was open. Some staff was very unfriendly especially when I asked for towels because there were none. He said too bad. The pools were the most disappointing part of the resort which is a same because that’s quintessential Palm Springs to be by the pool. I will not return.

Ok but I'd stay elsewhere next time.
    • Superior Room with Two Double Beds

rooms have thin walls...very noisy. pool ran out of towels and took over an hour to replenish. Rooms are very dark and no full length mirrors.

location was good. bed was comfortable.

Rooms need TLC
    • Superior Room with Two Double Beds

Maid service was non-existent. As the room had not been serviced by 5:00pm, we called for fresh towels and coffee replacements for morning. One of the door handles to the bathroom was falling apart, as was the toilet paper holder. Windows were very dirty.

Nice pool and good shower water pressure.

Read above

Nothing. Was lied to. Twice told room would be ready in fifteen minutes. Hour an half later we got room Bathroom door doesn’t close Poor choice on my part

Our room kept losing power in the five days we were there it...
    • Superior Room with Two Double Beds

Our room kept losing power in the five days we were there it went out at least a dozen times..it also didn’t seem very clean ..a lot of wear and tear on furniture

We
    • Deluxe King Studio Suite

Our room lacked a few practical items; basic stuff like a wine opener, counter space in bathroom, towel racks, microwave. Also, the living room furniture was uncomfortable.

The pool area was awesome. Just what we needed. Also, that staff was exceedingly friendly and helpful.

The resort offers a favourable option for business...
    • Superior Room with Two Double Beds

The resort offers a favourable option for business travellers. Part of the charm lies in the sense that you can focus, yet quite seamlessly switch to relaxing. The resort has a nice divide. The gym is right by a pool, and combined offers a great way to unwind after a long day.

The staff at the hotel, plus the attractive decor help make...
    • Superior Room with Two Double Beds

The staff at the hotel, plus the attractive decor help make for a wonderful visit. The pool areas are close to all amenities, and the spaciousness of the resort offers options to relax, work, socialise and dine. Beds are comfortable, and the balconies offer lovely views.

Everything was as expected.
    • Superior Room with Two Double Beds

I wish there were more elevators in the building I was in. Wish there was a TV Guide channel on the hotel tv.

Every staff person I interacted with, from check in/out to housekeeping, was wonderful!

Shabby surroundings - wouldn't stay again.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The hotel is quite run down and sad looking. The window was broken (wouldn't close and we were on the ground floor and concerned about security) the facilities engineer attended promptly to repair which was just pushing the old aluminium frame back into shape - it had clearly been bent out of shape by somebody entering the room through it -this concerned me and we asked to move rooms which they did. The room was very noisy - parties on 3 of our 6 night stay - on one evening the duty manager attended at least 3 times to ask them to turn down the noise as a number of residents had complained without success. The beds around the pool area are very tired, basic and uncomfortable and overall the pool area and the rooms felt not quite clean enough and very tired. The rooms needed attention - old and dirty looking carpets in the room and hallways and scuffed dark green décor. Bathrooms very basic. on arrival late at night in the dark we were left to find our own way to our room by the receptionist, which was a challenge and we struggled with the luggage into the room. On arrival home found the hotel had tried to take payment twice from my friend's account - they were very laid back about resolving the issue - she had to chase several times and it took a week to finalise - this was unacceptable and a worry for her. On the plus side - the breakfast is good and the location is reasonable. Would not choose to stay at the resort again, think there are probably better hotels at a similar price.

Would not go back.

The room was average, at best. Broken furniture, caulking peeling from the tub, wall paper peeling. Extremely over priced!!! Snobbish staff.

The idea that the "Rat Pack" frequented there.

Very disappointed ! The service was good employees very nice but the hotel itself is awful

See my above statement

The really only thing that was great about the place was the employees. They’re very helpful especially what they have to deal with here . For a Starwood hotel I was very disappointed the quality of the room was awful we had to change rooms 2 times ! Initial room we had to wait due to computer Issues, next the room they did put us in was dirty not cleaned yet , so they put us in this temporary room and the next day we had to move to a room we requested then the air-conditioning didn’t work ! So we got moved to another room the next day Then in that room the vent fell onto my boyfriends head as he opened the closet and we noted that the ceiling was warped , looked like water damage of some sort and could be molded even ! This was very disappointing I’ve never stayed in a worse hotel !

Really disgusting
    • Deluxe King Studio Suite

This place should be gutted. Holes in the sheets, it took 2 days to get our room cleaned, frayed towels, dirty. The only highlight was the poor but nice staff that had to keep apologizing for this place. I’ve used Starwood for many years as somewhat of a safety net to know a property would be good. No more

The option of two pools was great and the pool...

Our check in service was terrible. We didn’t arrive until almost midnight and we’d emailed and called earlier in the day to ensure everything would go smoothly. We reserved a junior suite months in advance and ended up in a room where the AC was broken. The offered solution? A TERRIBLE twin room at the end of a long hallway off the parking lot. The next day we were helped by Rafael who was great, and put us in a junior suite w a garden view which was also great. We were told the night earlier that “this isn’t how it works” and that they were completely booked. Gym is also dated.

The option of two pools was great and the pool staff/food staff were great. Location also great. Close to a couple great options and not far from the main area.

Ok
    • Superior Room with Two Double Beds

Plumbing makes high pitch noise, mold in caulking around tub. Hall way carpet looked dirty, dusty grounds.

Great beds slept well, great shower, room nice. Food was very good. Room service good. Pool area

Room was comfortable, pool heater was broken and a huge disappointment! Also no hot water in our rm

Service at the restaurant was horrible! It was Valentine’s Day and we chose to have the prix fixed dinner. We waited for 30 minutes before we finally had to flag someone down for service. We literally sat there watching them serve everyone but us. It was like we were invisible! Worst service I’ve ever had! We gave up a reservation at copely’s To stay at the hotel to dine instead bc we were so tired from our flight. Bad decision on our part. Will probably never go back to your restaurant.

Location was great and so was the spa!