Reviews of Riviera Suites 4 stars

318 20th Street, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA

#117 of 390 hotels in Miami Beach

The pool unfortunately was a little disappointing but being so close to beach it didn't effect our stay.

Lovely Boutique hotel with friendly staff and gorgeous little Cuban Café. Happy Hour was a great bonus although our plans only allowed us to enjoy it for 1 night. The location is suburb being so close to the beach and Lincoln Road Shopping.

Room was damp from humidity. Hate the sink in the bedroom design.

Great decor, room was large. Vob, Pedro, Michael, Eddy and the rest of the staff were terrific. Vob took great care of us.

Overall it's a nice hotel, but it could definitely have been a little cleaner.

The location was great. Within walking distance to restaurants and night life. Only a few blocks from the beach .

My short stay here. The adjacent bar /restaurant has slow service

Comfort of room. Helpful staff. An angelic doorman for me a free ride to airport after I missed my airport shuttle. Cubano. Muy helpful

• One-Bedroom King Suite

Beautiful comfortable rooms in a great location. The staff was very accommodating. We arrived early and room was made available several hours before check in.

Wish the rooftop area was open later. And if the bar was on the roof.

We had a late check in (11:30/midnight) and the process was slower than expected and the receptionist didn’t know much about the parking rates that wasn’t the valet option. But the other employees were really helpful and happy and positive.

We paid 42 dollar to park our hire car which included Valet service. The service was good but overall we felt costly.

There are 3 blocks to the hotel we were situated in the one across the road from main reception with the ground floor pool. There is a roof top pool too. We had a nice large ground stairs bedroom with large bathroom and wet room area. Hotel is very close to Beach and there are numerous places close by to eat out. There is a Deli across the road good for sandwiches too. Staff very helpful and valet service too. There is a Cuban bar between the two hotel buildings Mas Cuba. Serves great food and a daily happy hour for hotel guests. All staff very friendly and helpful especially bar man Eddy.

Parking $42 a day - having to use valet. My window was above the bar with loud music. No toilet paper, no washcloths unless ask.

Florida daiquiri from bar. Roof top pool...even though i didnt see it, was locked for rain. Free Happy hour from 7pm-8pm. Recieve complimentary beach towel and beach chair at beach. I loved how my windows opened all the way!

• King Room with Balcony

There was no room service which was disappointing and probably my own fault for not researching this before booking.

Staff where great and very friendly.

There was a huge roach in my room! The hotel also has a weird smell.

The hotel was in a good location, close to the beach, restaurants and shopping. Both the pool and the bar area were very nice.

• Room with Two Queen Beds

Service was horrible, not received what was booked, prices were to high for what I got, very dirty room and personal was not friendly at all, valet parking stuff got angry when I didn’t move quickly from the area I picked up the car. I am very disappointed and charged me a lot money for all the service

Need to get better pillows...they are like blocks of concrete. In the free drinks hour was only one bartender attending so it was impossible to have more than one

I love the location,the food and the staff.

Everything had an old stench to it, which I smelled upon entering the hotel lobby down to the bedsheets despite their strong “no smoking policy”. My headboard of the bed had lots of rips in the leather.

The room was nicely decorated and the hotel was beautiful. The beds were very comfortable. The rooms has a variety of snacks to purchase to choose from.

Bed was lumpy, parking was expensive $46 or 17th garage 15 minute walk $20 a day. So use airport shuttle.

Hotel room size suite, small refrigerator (stuffed with for pay drinks), location near mall and beach. Coffee served in restaurant 8:00 am.

A bit noisy because of the music in the restaurant next door...and the fact that the sink is right next to the bed outside the bathroom which makes a night trip to the bathroom a bit more noisy for someone sleeping next to you..also the doors springs are not good sonia you have someone next door (like I did)that kept leaving the room and coming back the door just slams and kept me awake half the night..

The location is very good the bonus are free chairs and towels for the beach.. Friendly staff

Sounded like there was an elephant walking around in the room above us all night. Air conditioning was far too noisy and as for our first night, it was like a scene out of gangsters paradise. Personally I felt intimidated by the people congregated outside the hotel with very loud music and the very strong smell of weed certainty wasn’t a pleasant smell!!

The way the bathroom was set up with the open shower made the bathroom floor very slippery after someone showered. I almost slipped a couple of times.

Staff was great! Front desk worker (I believe his name was Frederick) was very helpful.

The Cuban Restaurant close to the Hotel and available to the clients for the “happy hour” is really and unreasonable expensive

Staff very efficient and kind

• Room with Two Queen Beds

I have stayed at this hotel before because the location is very convenient,, but this time was even better with Amaury working at the front desk. He is always extremely nice and helpful.

The majority of the staff we encountered were rude and unfriendly, from conversations on the phone to conversations in person. (this statement excludes Mark and Pierre, who were extremely friendly and overtly accomodating!!) The rooftop pool was separated from the lounging chairs, which made for a less enjoyable lay-out experience. There were a few lounge beds/mats next to the pool but they weren't very appealing. For the rooftop pool, you have to get towels at the front desk, and return them there as well. This adds extra time to the experience, as there was always a line at the desk. There should be a towel stand and a dirty towel drop at the pool for the ease of the guests. The room we stayed in was not decorated the way we were expecting. One of the towels had hair balls stuck to it (blonde, and neither my friend nor I are blonde). The bed was clearly broken at the bottom when we arrived, and it sounded like two springs snapped while I was laying in it (I weigh 115 pounds, definitely didn't break because of my weight). Beware there is not street parking within a two-block radius. There is a parking garage closeby, but it is pretty pricey.

Manager Mark is extremely friendly, accomodating, and helpful. Pierre is also extremely friendly and helpful. The ground-level pool is gorgeous, but do note that it is almost 100% shaded. The Mas Cuba Cafe is adorable, and cafe staff is friendly and helpful. Most of the hotel is decorated very cute and hip. Valet was pretty quick to retrieve the car, and seeing as it would have cost us the same to park in the garage, pricing was fair.

Over all the property on a whole was clean .house keeping came to clean my room but was still in room so I told her to come back in a few because I'll be leaving soon. After returning to the room that night the room was the way we left it. Bed not made towels dirty it was just the way we left. I was very disappointed

n/a

The staff at Rivera were amazing. My friends and I were coming for a bachelorette party and needed some accommodations done in the room, the staff members Pedro and Frederick went above and beyond to meet our expectations and made sure we were satisfied through out the process. I appreciate their hard work for satisfying their customers needs.

Only 2 hour parking on the roads around the hotel, so there is no other option than the valet parking for £42/night. The hotel runs easy navettes to the airport, very convenient service if you don’t have a car.

The hotel consists in 3 adjoined buildings. One has a pool at ground level, very romantic with a small bar aside. Another one has a rooftop pool and the third an open air restaurant/bar and the main reception. The hotel is well positioned, in a quiet road, just 2 minutes from the beach, with lots of restaurants and interesting shops nearby.

I didn't think the staff were particularly engaging, the rooms are much smaller than the photographs suggest and the photographs imply a much nicer place than you will find. The plumbing was very noisy during the night, staff didn't seem to care when we mentioned this to them.

Location was was excellent and only a short walk from the beach.

The shuttle services was not great it only came every hour. thankfully an uber driver was able to pick up us.

The location was great. The room was beautiful.

The corridors & suite tho had dark blue walls and brown ceiling, which definitely didn't help a cozy feeling. The hotel would be much nicer if it was refurbished a bit.

The staff was extremely helpful and nice, especially concierge Pedro, manager on duty Santiago, as well as manager of the hotel. Altho I booked only a standard room, they upgraded it to a suite, which gave a lot more room.

The sink in the hotel room was located in the bedroom next to the bed. We thought this was very strange not having a sink in the bathroom. We also wished that the rooftop pool had a bar. If it did, it wasn't open when we were there.

The room itself was great for our needs. Comfortable bed and quiet for sleeping. I traveled with a friend and we had plenty of room for both of us. The staff was very friendly and the complimentary Happy Hour every night was enjoyable, though I would recommend grabbing a bite at the bar while you enjoy the cocktails, otherwise you will wait in line for a decent amount of time. The location can't be beat. It's walkable to the beach and all of the attractions, bars, restaurants, etc. that SoBe has to offer.

Booked a luxury king room. The room given (302) was FAR too small for a king bed. Hardly any room to walk around the bed. Bath/shower room was TINY. BROKEN FLOOR TILES. NO MENTION OF MANDATORY $100 deposit taken on arrival in case of damage. We are in our 50’s and hardly likely to trash the room?! The parking is VALET parking only at a cost of $42(!) per NIGHT! No mention of this rip off on their website. We were told “if you don’t wanna do the valet you’ll have to find public parking 4 blocks away”? We ended up taking the hire-car back early rather than be stuffed like this!

Good location. Friendly bar and reception staff

The room was not convenient at all, especially with small children: nothing to hang or store in the bathroom, sink in the room, no coffee neither kettle in the room. The floor of the room had not been cleaned. The mini bar was full of useless items.

The staff was nice (bell service, café restaurant)

• Room with Two Queen Beds

It was very pricy for what it was. The hotel and rooms are very outdated, not properly cleaned or maintained. The shuttle service was a joke. We couldn’t find it at the airport when we arrived. Even more frustrating was when we scheduled it for our departure we waited for more than an hour with the front desk continuously telling us it was on its way. We were eventually cutting it too close and ended up calling a cab again.

The bed was comfortable and the suite we got was spacious. We were also happy with the location.

one of the worst hotel I have ever stayed in: - Old..Needs renovation..I am attaching the pic of the AC that didn't have a remote control and was so noisy and old - Even after they clean the room, it stays sticky. - The staff were not helpful at all. When my bag with laundry I left outside was "stolen" they didn't do anything. - they were only helpful when it came to sell the bus trip, obviously because they were after the commission

only the location was good

This was the second stay in a month as Miami was a stopover for our trip to South America. The first time, we had a fabulous suite with nice furniture and lots of space. However, we had noisy neighbours and the soundproofing was insufficient, i.e., none. This time, we had a much smaller room above the bar that would be 2 star rated even though we paid even more than the previous stay.

Location is convenient to the beach and local restaurants. Airport shuttle is appreciated.

Towels in room were a bit threadbare. Bed was a bit too sloping for two to sleep comfortably. Showers were nice but then they use the lowest end fixture a builder can find. These would be easy upgrades to consider making.

Roof pool was nice. Room spacious location terrific

The valet parking is good but expensive. The free shuttle to the airport is a great perk but our driver was quite manic!

what a quirky place! The layout and décor is eclectic and fun, there is always something to catch the eye. The roof top pool is glorious; the garden pool is very pretty and more shadey. The beach access is great but don’t forget to take the voucher from the hotel with you or you’ll be charged. The free drinks every night are for spirits only which is unusual (we were expecting wine and beer but they are not on offer!) and the free coffee in the morning is very good. The suite was perfect for three of us and the housekeeping service excellent. Very good value in a great part of town and not noisy at all!!!

• Room with Two Queen Beds

Waited for the shuttle bus for 2 hours on arrival, didn’t show up so had to get a taxi. When asking at the desk on arrival, receptionist nonchalantly said it was probably traffic and what can you do, not helpful. It cost us 35 USD. Room look tired, bathroom needed some renovation also Sofa bed was old and tatty Not quite as luxurious as it looks in the photos Rooms were lightly cleaned day by day Walls are thin, next door room decided to have an all night party We booked an Everglades tour, it was pretty average and driver couldn’t be bothered to drop us at the door but 4 blocks away Mentioned it again at reception but there was no interest in the complaint from the reception

The Cuban bar next door, very nice staff! Room was big and could fit 3 people easily Good Location few blocks from beach

• King Room with Balcony

It’s really an upscale motel. Concrete floors, shower smelled bad, price was mainly for location. I really think housekeeping stole a pair of sunglasses from me.

Bed was huge

We have booked a room with a king size bed and finally our room has two separate bed. Hotel needs refurbishment. Unfortunately the room does not provide safe and couldn’t turn off some of the lights.No light on the bedroom

The General Manager Kosta was helpful at the start, but after he promised us a room and but we couldn’t confirm due to us having to call our bank to unblock our Visa. When we returned to checkin 15 mins later he said we can no longer give you the room he promised. Its not a good business practice to go backwards on your word.

Location was good.

Maybe a service at the pool will be a plus.

The staff is very friendly and adapting to your needs. Darko and Amaury upgraded me in a suite thanks to the fact that this room as available to thank me for my fidelity. I highly appreciated the service.

• King Room with Balcony

Noisy street. Sink was in bedroom 'alcove' with no room to put anything down near it. No tissues (bring your own). TV only had a few channels with intermittent reception. Strangely there was Fox News but no MSNBC. Worst of all, they have live music on weekend evenings set up In middle of atrium which all rooms face. We were on 3rd floor and it sounded like musicians were right outside the door. Tried restaurant once which was enough to know not to go back. Ice only available from restaurant machine which meant standing in large puddle of water. Want the free drink at Happy Hour, wait in line for it. Want morning coffee? Only available between 8-9 but usually had to round up someone from restaurant to refill the thermos placed strategically right in front of a giant floor fan. The hotel is called Riviera Suites but the web site makes it impossible to tell that more than half of the rooms are not suites. Operated by company that has multiple small Miami Beach hotels and understand there are challenges in running small hotels with enough staff, but there was almost always a line waiting at reception. However, the real challenge is in being a guest here.

Not much,

The room was very noisy. On the ground floor facing their bar. We asked for another room but it was fully booked. They assured us the bar was going to close at 11pm. At midnight I had to ask to turn off the music because it was still on and people were still mingling at the bar. The next morning some of the hotel stuff started speak very loudly outside our window at 7:30am. At 8:20am they turned the music on!! After my complains they turned it off but only for 10 minutes. Also, the room window was broken and the toilet leaked water on the floor. Overall not a great experience.

• Room with Two Queen Beds

Really noisy rooms are between the bar and the street. Do not go to building 3. Noise also while cleaning till late in the night.Terrace on street level do not feel very safe.

The pool, the nearer beach

Very noisy family in next room. Poor soundproofing. There was a happy hour for drinks in Mas Cuba bar but the line up was so long and slow that it wasn’t worth the bother.

Large comfortable suite.

My experience was NOT good. Very objectively: 1) As soon as I arrived I tried to open the window and a heavy piece of the window fell on top of my cutting my hand and foot. 2) Bed is waaay too soft. 3) shower has little water. Consequences: 1) I had plans to go for long runs at the beach and couldn’t because my foot was cut. 2) I have lower back pain from their mattress. 3) Just unpleasant showers. ***On the curtain falling on top of me and cutting me: Where it really gets ridiculous: I went downstairs to complain with a bleeding foot. They gave me band-aids and said someone would go check the curtain. The person who came to the bedroom simply put the piece back on top of the curtain hanging loosely - of course it fell and of course it was going to fall again. Hence this was not an accident, this is the result of very poor practices by the hotel management. I told her right away that was unacceptable and told her that it would fall on top of me again. As soon as I touched the curtain (she was there with me) it fell on top of me again. She then took it away. Result: I couldn’t run the long distances I wanted anymore. I’m sure the next person in that room is risking cutting themselves (maybe in a much worse way … it could fall on someone’s head). I didn’t hear a word of apology from anyone, didn’t get any kind of compensation. Finally, I complained through booking.com. The hotel told booking I was happy with my stay, Booking.com surprisingly thinks that’s a satisfactory answer from the hotel. Really unhappy with this and I will take further action.

Avoid rooms on ground floor at the back - right next to the courtyard with restaurant & live music in the evening ! Small and very little direct light. Feels Like a cellar. We asked to be moved after first night and clearly staff knew this was not ideal room so they did. But we still paid top dollar for a night in a sub standard room. Room we got next was better. If this would not have been the case, it would have been horrid.

Nice vibe in the courtyard restaurant

• Room with Two Queen Beds

Room was tiny. Couldn’t move. Also the bathroom door leading to the living and sleeping area had frosted glass that still allowed the rest of the family to see whoever was in the bathroom. No privacy.

Staff was nice. Hotel lobby and restaurant were nice. Location was good.

The only real complaint was the lack of a sink in the bathroom to wash your hands. You had to exit the bathroom and use the sink in the main area of the suite. The lack of opportunity to wash your hands after using the facilities, was not the most sanitary choice.

The greeting we received upon arrival was excellent. Attentive, friendly, and informative. We arrived earlier than expected, but staff accommodated our luggage storage, as we explored the area, until or room was ready. With our early arrival, we were offered a alternate available room instead of the room which was initially reserved for us. Although the room had a balcony ( nice perk ! ), it was located where the noise of the hotel and area was very high....but we were informed of this when the room was offered, so we understood what to expect. Would definitely return for another stay, but in another much quieter room.

The room was nice, but we hardly noticed that the room has been cleaned during our stay. There was dust under the bed & tables, and we didn't get new glasses or shampoo during the whole stay. Also the champagne bottle that we got on the first day was still there after the 4-night stay. The safety box didn't work.

The location, airport shuttle & free coffee in the mornings was great. We were on a honeymoon and got an upgrade with a small discount. Pedro was super nice and brought us a bottle of bubbles. The restaurant downstairs was also pretty good.

Everything was awful about this “hotel” Room smelled like mildew False advertisement regarding shuttle to airport as of it was 24 hours when indeed it was not! Power washing fooors at 1:30 am making crazy noise- startling waking my husband and I up! Water and dirt seeped into the room where I almost slipped on in the am. No one was by checkout and then took their sweet time coming about 7 minutes while I had an Uber waiting outside. To make matters worse they deny it all instead of just apologizing!!

Most horrible Experience!! Warning-Don’t book here! I never write reviews, but I had to because I don’t want anyone else to experience what I had. The staff was terrible. The first room we checked into smelled like mildew. The next room didn’t smell much better but when I tried to switch hotels, I was told it was nonrefundable so I figured I would stay since I was only sleeping there to catch the plane in the morning leaving at 3:30. We were told there would be free shuttle but that was only after 8 AM and our flight was at 6 AM so we never got the free shuttle to the airport. There was terrible noise in the middle of the night about 1:30 in the morning it sounded like they were power washing the floors outside of our room only to wake up in the morning to have dirt and water that seeped in under the door. They kept us up all night. The room was not clean and it was very uncomfortable. When I went to check out in the morning there was nobody there to even give my keys. I had my Uber waiting outside for almost 10 minutes until somebody came down and when I asked what was going on in the middle the night he just laughed! I asked to speak to a manager which I told wasn’t available. Now when I call booking.com and they contact the hotel they tell them nothing happened in the middle of the night so I guess they are liars too!!

• One-Bedroom King Suite

Was pretty bad smell in the room (like from some pipes). Door to the bathroom didn't close, couch was in pretty bad shape.

Design was good, but need some updates

Rooms were very small and they had a poor smell to the room. After not being satisfied with the room booking.com refused to let us change hotels. Poor service by the booking.com supervisor to accommodate a great customer.

Staff was nice

I travel a lot around the world for business and pleasure and never felt a huge need to leave a negative message, but now I have to. This is not a 4 star hotel, no where close. The place is dirty, the room was extremely dirty and dusty, like it hasn't been cleaned for months. The bed sheets had fresh blood stains, it was disgusting. When I called the reception about these issues, they told me that cleaning staff is gone, they didn't offer me another room, all they could do is to send new sheets (even not a complete set) just because I demanded it, which I had to change myself!!! Otherwise they didn't really care or managed to use their brain to improve situation somehow. Not even a manager or front desk staff came up to look at the room. Next day I discovered bug bites all over myself, I think the place has bedbugs, thus blood stains on the sheets which they didn't change from the previous guest !!!! I would strongly recommend to stay away. The staff is not professional and not helpful. Thankfully I only stayed here one night and moved to another hotel!

• Room with Two Queen Beds

Roof top was locked during the entire visit. Parking was $40 a day. Other grades were too far to consider cheaper options.

Clean and good location for the price.

• King Room with Balcony

The suite needs to be updated. Bed was worn out and broken & the bathroom was very outdated. There was only a rubber strip to stop the water from coming out of the shower which didn’t help and the water went all the way into the bedroom. The rooms need to be more private & quiet. We had a room inconvenientely above the restaurant & I could hear everything that was going on not able to sleep. Also I could hear everything happening in the room next to me.

breakfast not included and too expensive all final prices in the US are higher than presented, due to taxes, services, ... ?, and its' not fair nor transparent toward the customer

nice room

The hotel does not serve breakfast. The Facilities are not very new. The washtank sink is placed out of the bathroom and it has been installed so badly that each time you want to wash your hand the water pours out of the sink, so you need to use vveeeryy little amount of water and be veeeryy careful each time! But none of these are even important compared to what happened when we were staying there. Well! we went there for celebrating our anniversary and it was ruined up as my wife was screaming instead of being happy, as she saw beetles in the room! I really wonder how the hotel can be a 4star one with such situations. There were several beetles of different sizes in the room. When I told the reception, the guy told me that there is only one empty room left which they can give it to us. I went and saw that room and it was literally awffful. So he told me that OK! you can stay in the same room tonight and IF THERE IS AN EMPTY ROOM TOMORROW we will change it for you!!! I asked him how are we going to stay in such a room? He said, don't worry, I will send someone to take care of it. So, someone came and he was lying on the floor and he was trying to find the beetles under the bed using a flashlight!! I was wondering what he expects?! Does he think that the beetles will come out and dance in front of the light so he can catch them one by one?!!! again I went to reception and asked the guy are you sure there is no other room? he said yes. I immediately checked booking.com. It was showing me that there are still 4 rooms left in that hotel, of the same size as ours!!!!! Finally, they used, the bug killer sprays all over the room, and since I have a one-year-old baby, we could not get into the room for some hours and had to keep to entrance door open so the air would hopefully change and our baby would not breath toxic chemicals.

The location was good, close to the main street, almost close to the beach, very close to a restaurant and a supermarket, still quite in most of the day. Some of the personnel are very friendly.

Please be aware that if you have a room near the courtyard they have a small restaurant and on the night we stayed live music. We wanted an early night which wasn't possible because the music was quite loud. It did however stop at 10.30pm. (We wanted to get to bed early at 8.30 though....so that was two hours laying in bed waiting for it to stop.)

The location is great, only a very short walk to the beach. The hotel has a stylish feel and the guest services and staff were fantastic.

Valet parking not always on site and some of the reception staff are not helpful. Please note they charge $40/day for valet, I’d expect it to run smoother

Great staff Great location Beautiful place

• King Room with Balcony

Extremely noisy. There is a restaurant downstairs and we were on the 3rd floor. Everything was echoing. It was like we were at a party, we couldn’t sleep because of the noise. Our balcony view wasn’t so great.

I liked the room decor and they had a really good mini bar and snacks. It’s a great location. Close to deli, restaurants, shopping, etc.

• Room with Two Queen Beds

The pools were amazing would be better if heated too cold to use. The location was amazing and the staff was excellent and very accommodating! Will stay here again!!

They didn't care about us. We paid for King beds, at arrival they gave us queen bed. After my wife started crying, they have us 1 king bed out of two. The door keys were demagnetizing every day. Food at the bar is terrible. Bad bad bad. Stay away.

Very dirty, even if they cleaned. The floor was always full of dirt. I took pictures. The bed was slanted toward the end, you had to watch out not to fall down. Toilet clogging every day. Roof falling off.

• Room with Two Queen Beds

Room and ceiling in bathroom leaked in the night so bed was soaking and nothing was done i.e. we couldn't move rooms as hotel full and not automatically offered late check-out or anything. Spent most of night awake. Customer care was non-existent until we really pushed for it. We have now been assured we will be refunded but this is done at corporate sales so as yet still waiting for this refund to be confirmed or arrive.... Also in general very long check in time and time spent at front desk with queries due to inadequately trained or empowered staff who really didn't seem to care at all. Communal outside areas felt like a hostel experience.

The rooms were nice although initially we were given a room on the ground floor with direct street access so not ideal for small kids. Upgraded room was nice but they obviously rushed the turnaround (which took ages anyway) as it wasn't well cleaned and shouldn't have been sold anyway as the ceiling leaked.... Good location. Pool areas looked nice although was rainy when we were there.

There was no hot water in the shower. We weren't aware of the parking and if I didn't bring it up to the person at the desk, our car may have been towed. They never asked if we had a car and we weren't aware of the price for parking. We were told we would have our car in 3 minutes of asking, then when we asked, were told 15. We were told breakfast would be at 7, but when it came to having breakfast, we were told 9.

Food and bed were good

Staff were fantastic, made me feel like I was a regular though it was my first time. Bar is amazing with great food and awesome bar man. I would stay there again when in Miami

The hotel was filthy - communal areas not cleaned properly - there was a used band aid on the stairs for two days without it being picked up. The first room had mould on the walls, stained bedding, blood on mirrors and the smell was awful. Then moved to x other room and it wasn’t much better. And the WiFi was pointless as you could barely get on line. A joke of a hotel for the amount of money paid for it.

Few nearby restaurants.

Room comfortable. My wife and I were on our honeymoon. The receptionist upgraded us to a balcony room.tge room is very clean and comfortable. It's on that the basin is on the other side of the room than the shower and wc.free coffee in the morning and free happy hour drinks in the evening for all guests.

After 9 hours fly we arrived in hotel . I told the receptionist that we requested 2 separated bed in room. He replaied was only a request. if we need to 2 different beds room. we need to pay extra $300 plus tax. He didn't bother to tell us how around the hotels. Then big surprise the bills come up with resort fees plus taxes on top.

I just like a concierge Pedro Alvarado was very helpfully.

Room was noisey, we could hear street noise and conversations from a joining rooms. WiFi good, but no desk/chair to use. Balconey was ok if you like watching the street. Free drinks fir one hour each night was cool but $35 for two drinks the rest of the time ruined it. Beach close. Restaurant food good but pricey.

Sleepless night with drunken men outside my door from 2:30 to 5:00 am...and no one to tell them to leave:( Didn't feel secure and could not wait to leave

1- Value against money 2- Upgrading my room to (King Room with Balcony) was waste of money because the balcony was looking to next building !!!!!!!!!!

1- Free Airport Shuttle (From/to) 2- Location near to Lincoln Road and Miami beach

The restaurant service was lousy.

The management staff was very good. All of them go out of their way to make sure their guests are happy. The concierge, Pedro, is one of the best I have ever met and truly goes out of his was to make your experience the best he can. The location is perfect.

Loved the free filter coffee in the mornings and happy hour in the evening. Very helpful front desk staff regarding storage of luggage and arrangement of airport shuttle.

The swiming pools are not heated. Sink was in the room, not in the bathroom. Had reserved a standard room.

The style of the hotel! Different houses, diffent sections, and the Cuban restaurant in the buildning. Close to the beach, Art Deco buildnings, Ocean Drive, Lincoln Road, city parking garage etc. Quiet area. Great Italian restaurant cross the street, Sylvano Restorante.

No tea available in hotel had to collect from Deli next door. Restaurant? Very poor dark basic

Pedro met us from taxi looked after luggage and offered an upgrade which we accepted he was exceptionally helpful we had a great room fantastic comfortable Bed. The staff were all very friendly.food is not a priority with the hotel but not A problem as there were lots of good restaurants near by. We enjoyed the Hotel amenities very much.

The valet parked one of our cars in the wrong spot and got a parking ticket. We were forced to pay it, no responsibility taken. Own up to a mistake and please don't sit and argue with me.

Great place, great location