2. USA hotel reviews
  3. Florida hotel reviews
  4. Orlando hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Rosen Inn Closest to Universal

Reviews of Rosen Inn Closest to Universal This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

6327 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819, United States of America

#165 of 492 hotels in Orlando

Based on 2001 hotel reviews

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 18, 2018

Good value if you don’t need reliable wifi
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The wifi wasn’t good at all. Even though it showed that you were connected, you couldn’t go on the internet or email at all. My wife also saw a creepy crawler on the pillow as she was pulling down the sheets.

The location was good

• Reviewed: December 17, 2018

Nice hotel, staff.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

If I had known beforehand the location, cleanliness & how close to Universal, I would have stayed there for the whole visit. We were very impressed with the facility. Will stay there in the future.

• Reviewed: December 13, 2018

Very close to universal studios property.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Bed was not very comfortable.

Very close to universal studios property. There's a cool view of volcano bay. There is also a free shuttle to the parks.

• Reviewed: December 10, 2018

Excellent. Will book future lodging at this address.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The odd number room are too noisy (traffic noise). I was on room 819 and I called the front desk at 1:00 am. I could not sleep due the traffic noise. The front desk personnel informed me there was no upper level even room.number at the moment , however, one will be available after 4;00 pm. The requested room was provided when I returned and I was very pleased. Thanks 😀

No smelly odors. Clean room especially the bathroom. Clean sheets and received the type of room I requested. Upper level, even number rooms, not odd numbers.

• Reviewed: December 9, 2018

nice location for the price.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

No ceiling lights, only lamps so we did find it a little dim. You can take the shuttle provided by the hotel and Universal but we were told that you have to reserve it on the morning itself - not sure how this works because we went to make our reservations at 7am, the time that the counter was supposed to open, but we were told that the timing we wanted was already fully reserved. how that's possible since we went as soon as it opened... no idea. the lady at the counter that morning was not very pleasant as well.

Room was big for two people. Comfy beds and clean bathroom. Nice that there are laundry rooms available (cost $6 in total to wash and dry). Very good location with lots to eat nearby and a $6 uber ride to Universal

• Reviewed: December 6, 2018

Bed is really cozy, bathroom was clean.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

WiFi was really slow and I ahd to use my data instead. Also my tablet would not connect to the wifi, because the network wouldn't allow me to sign in. Kept saying temporarily unavailable.

Bed is really cozy, bathroom was clean.

• Reviewed: December 4, 2018

Super satisfied! Excellent price!!!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

I could not find a "large" trash can on my floor to dispose of garbage I did not want to keep in my room.

Carpet in the hall way was extra soft! Staff friendly! Place clean and looks nice. Excellent shuttle service to Universal Studios. My husband and I would definitely stay at Rosen Inn again.

• Reviewed: December 2, 2018

Great hotel in a fabulous location.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Great hotel in a fabulous location. The staff were so friendly - we even had a package delivered to the hotel while we were staying which was not a problem for them at all. Rooms were very large and clean. Great restaurants, bar and shop within the property. Would definitely stay here again.

• Reviewed: December 1, 2018

We enjoyed our stay.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

I had issues with the wifi sign in on 2 of my devices but my spouses device had no issues, had to get Rosen Inn tech dept. to help me with a work around to sign in.

The front desk was staff were very helpful. The room was a nice size and the hotel location was good for us.

• Reviewed: November 29, 2018

quite good
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

breakfast is not included and such expensive if you want chocolate the pool is not warm so it's difficult to go and swim after 6PM in november ^^ there's two rosen inn in universal area so it's a little bit difficult to find the good one

the hotel is near universal studios beds are comfortable, there's not a lot of noise rooms are large and clean

• Reviewed: November 28, 2018

Perfect budget stay for Universal
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Bathrooms are a bit cramped. No complimentary water in room.

No complaints with the property. Perfect for budget stay near Universal. This is literally the closest one. Uber costs $6 or a 20-30 mins walk or a free shuttle to Universal.

• Reviewed: November 14, 2018

It's super convenient to the park.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Just some minor things. I don't know if it's because our room is just right facing the pool or the AC has a lot of water in it (we can hear the sound of water when we started the AC), the room is always humid. My husband's ankles ached due to the wetness and it was not really comfortable for me either. The sheet is a bit old too, it's clean but just has some linen balls that due to the wash/frictions.

It's super convenient to the park. They have a bus running back and forth to the park (like every one hour in the morning) and it made our trip a lot easier. The breakfast place opened really early, which we took advantage of. I like their staff, they are all helpful and nice.

• Reviewed: November 14, 2018

Absolutely Recommend
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The breakfast buffet was the best I've ever experienced in all my hotel stays. Check-in/out was quick and easy. Front desk staff and housekeeping were very polite. The beds were comfy and the view from our window was amazing. Located near anything necessary and popular attractions.

• Reviewed: November 13, 2018

It was a really great location for our universal adventures...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Make sure if you stay here you put your name down for the free shuttle to the parks otherwise you will not be getting on in the morning

It was a really great location for our universal adventures and it was nice and clean much better than expected!

• Reviewed: November 11, 2018

Close to universal studios, about $5 Uber ride.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Shuttle service offered was booked prior to our arrival and staff at the guest services desk was very rude.

Close to universal studios, about $5 Uber ride. Pool was clean and room was clean. Breakfast buffet was good for the price.

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

Great location but poor staffs, Not going back again
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The staffs are tricky and do not have enough service mind. My feedback is compared with all the hotels I’d been stayed during my 1 month trip in the US (Boston - hostel, NY, DC, Disney resorts). This place is a flaw to my trip :’( First, at the service counter where they sell park tickets, we were tricked for timeshare presentation at Bonnet Creek by 50% discount for US tickets on the condition that we had to go doing some surveys (the staff never mentioned anything about timeshare presentation) at another hotel for 90 mins. When we checked the documents later on that day, we found out that the amount we paid that was the deposit for the presentation not for the tickets!!! By suggestion of another staff we met on the next day, we managed to get the refund by wasting our time for 1 hr to go to the Bonnet Creek (where the presentation was held) and found many people who came here to get refund just like us. This is horrible. The staffs there were also awful, still tried to make us wait and attend the presentation. Second, there was once that we could not enter the room because we pushed the button which prevented the access from outside the room by mistake. I called for help and the staff came with the bad mood. Though the mistake was our fault, but the staff should have more service mind since this was an accident (also this happened in day time, normal working hour). Third, when we checked out, we asked the staff to call us a taxi, which is a free service (and all taxis are super nice) for all other hotels we had been stayed so far. I was shocked when the driver charged us 48$ (from here to one of disney resort) which is double from the uber price. The reason I didn’t call the uber at first because we had 4 luggages so I was not sure which uber size should be okay. The car (not taxi, no meter) the hotel called for us looked totally the same as the regular size uber but with double price. Lastly, they don’t refill the shampoo, you have to ask for one.

Excellent location. Also they have laundry rooms (self-service washing machine and the drying machine). It is okay to stay here as long you don’t interact with the staffs. They are tricky. Tips: If you prefer to stay here, don’t get the room next to the laundry room or the vending machine because it will be noisy.

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

Everyone was nice and helpful. Universal stand for tickets ect..
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Seemed all good. was not there long enough to have any complaints.

We stayed there one night untill our 4 day Universal Resort package started. We wished we had stayed at the Rosen the whole time. It was nice getting into the park an hour earley but the Roson had shuttle service and was very nice and we could have saved a THOUSAND dollars!!! Easier to get better and a variety of food at the Rosen. Everything at the Aventura was way expensive and not very good. The last night we had Dominos delivered to the parking lot. We had a great time though but we sure could have saved some money.

• Reviewed: November 4, 2018

Great value, good hotel to stay for Universal and Disney World
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

They forgot to give us a parking pass. Breakfast was 7.50 per person after their discount.

We loved the value for our money and the location. It was 7 minutes driving to Universal.

• Reviewed: November 1, 2018

for the price it was a great hotel whould stay there again
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

rooms were a little small bathroom was very small tv could have been bigger also breakfast was a little boring but cheap no soda same food every day didn't like the bus satiation getting to universal and back was not easy not explained very well

the room was perfect and clean close to universal food was cheap and ok staff was friendly everything went as planed

• Reviewed: October 31, 2018

Very close to Universal studios.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

My room had a terrible odor, I had to go buy air freshener because they didn't have any available rooms to switch me to. I ended up staying in the room next door with a family member the first night until housekeeping got my room smelling better.

I liked the front desk staff. They were very nice and efficient. Checking in and out went very smooth.

• Reviewed: October 27, 2018

Value for money.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The hotel is situated next to a very busy highway. The highway is very noisy and can be heard in the room 24/7.

The hotel was very clean. The beds were comfortable and it was nice to have a fridge and a microwave in the room.

• Reviewed: October 19, 2018

Good place to stay and very affordable.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Not a huge detriment, but the parking/entrance/exit/crossbar gate was a bit confusing and a bit of a mess.

We couldn't get into Universal hotel until the next night so this was a bit of a "lay over" stop. We were very pleased by the comfortable beds and close proximity to Universal. The coupons for Shogun restaurant made our meals half-price and was a very nice touch as well.

• Reviewed: October 13, 2018

Price
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Housekeeping weren't great. Didn't change the sheets and didn't respond to polite requests for more coffee to accommodate the 3 people in the room!

Price

• Reviewed: October 9, 2018

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

There was a cockroach in our room (maybe there was more than one but I saw one). I mentioned this at the check-out the next morning and was told I had to report this as soon as it happened (midnight the night before when the kids were sleeping). I was offered a breakfast voucher as a compensation at the time when they knew we are checking out and flying the same day. I was reminded again I had to report as soon as I saw the creature. How was I supposed to know?! They made me feel like it was my fault they have cockroaches. There were no apologies. Location is good, shuttle to Universal works well but you need to pre-book when going to the park.

• Reviewed: October 7, 2018

Excellent, would stay again.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The only thing was getting to Disney was difficult. But we still did it!

The hotel was so close to universal! Also the staff were very helpful and the place was spotless. Could not fault it!

• Reviewed: September 24, 2018

Take your pet! Use uber or Lyft
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The access to the room with the gates made it only one way to get to the room. Kind of restrictive

Pet friendly. Great 24 hour store. Great location. Guard at gate 24 hours

• Reviewed: September 24, 2018

i don't recommend my friend to choose this place. Not worth the money paid
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

location (very noisy as it is very close to the airport), staff not helpful except one lady name Anna, cleanliness, location not comfortable to reach anywhere and breakfast

location is very bad WiFi is very poor Staff was very bad

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

What a great hotel, 100% recommend!!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The only tiny complaint I had was that I wish there was a kettle in the room! There's a coffee maker but not kettle, I don't drink coffee. However, I think this is common in many hotels across America as we went to Miami next and stayed 5star and still no kettle!

LOVED this hotel!!! We stayed here for 9 nights while holidaying in Orlando primarily to visit the theme parks. As someone who usually stays in 4/5 star property's I was slightly apprehensive at what I was going to given the great price we paid for this hotel and the basic pictures. However, my husband convinced me we wouldn't be spending much time at the hotel, previous reviews looked good, what was the point in paying extra for a fancy hotel not to benefit? I am so glad I listen to him and booked the Rosen Inn! Yes, it was a basic hotel but it was absolutely perfect for the purpose, it more than exceeded my expectations. It was super clean, beds were very comfy, the staff were great and always helpful. The hotel ran a free shuttle to and from Universal which always arrived on time, the shuttle did a couple of pick ups so we were probably on it for 30mins, a taxi took about 5/10mins (we got a taxi back a couple of times) but the shuttle gets you there for park opening so there was no rush. The pool area was decent, we spent a couple of quieter days at it and one night we had dinner in the Shogun Restaurant within hotel, the food was lovely, one of the nicest meals we had in Orlando. Good location on International Drive plenty of shops, restaurants within walking distance. Would highly recommend The Rosen Inn and would definitely return.

• Reviewed: September 13, 2018

great location, very comfort bed, room is clean
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Experienced extremely small flow rate of shower, asked a staff to check and been told he cannot find anything wrong with it. No water collection point.

great location, very comfort bed, room is clean

• Reviewed: September 8, 2018

I do not reccommend
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

there were 2 cockroachs in our bedroom, the staff couldnt believe but finally said "sorry"... There are two buildings of the hotel, walking to the other building after check in late at night was quite difficult. Quite small queen beds. The shuttle bus to Orlando Parks is not owned by the hotel, it is a bus that drives thru few hotels on its way to OrlandoParks, so there is a timetable of the bus and you have to meet the group at the reception 30 minutes before the departure (while it takes 10 minutes to get there with your own car).

• Reviewed: September 7, 2018

We would definitely stay here again. The staff was helpful and they hotel is in great shape.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The staff was very friendly and you felt secure there. The hotel was clean and you could tell that the staff cared about their jobs. The pool was perfect for the kids and the choice of restaurants was great.

• Reviewed: September 6, 2018

Fantastic location, free shuttle to certain parks or...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

No openable window in room for natural air - my ONLY gripe.

Fantastic location, free shuttle to certain parks or reasonable Uber prices, great evening walks down the strip with so many restaurants and things to see. Breakfast buffet so many options, has a gym and arcade.

• Reviewed: September 3, 2018

Will not be staying again.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The fact that you show sliding doors on picture but nine open. I chose this place because of being able to get fresh air. The bathroom was so small it was ridiculous. Sitting on the toilet that is 6 inches from the tub. Low ceiling in bathroom. Extremely small vanity. The fact that the staff can walk in at any time even when you have the do not disturb sign up. Twice I was caught off guard, both times I had no clothes on. No back exit that is just a few feet from the main strip. TV was way to small for the quality of hotel you're advertising.

Staff was friendly. That's about it.

• Reviewed: September 2, 2018

The staff made arrangements to get me into a room early when...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The TV and the bathroom were both slightly smaller than I expected. Both are extremely minor complaints and did not have any effect on my visit, but more a preference or suggestion for an update.

The staff made arrangements to get me into a room early when I arrived at 11:00 am so I didn't have to deal with the hassle for waiting for a room after a day in the area. The room had a great view over Universal and was in a great location to everything from the city of Orlando to Walt Disney World.

• Reviewed: September 1, 2018

3 night stay was okay and close to everything with free shuttle bus to the attraction parcs
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The ac had the carpet in my room really wet

The bed was very comfortable and were made up everyday by the staff , tv had alot of channels and breakfast was good just for 7 dollars

• Reviewed: August 30, 2018

I liked the staff on arrival who were very helpful, I liked...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

I liked the staff on arrival who were very helpful, I liked the area as it was very central to most places I wanted to visit, and I liked the comfort and security of the hotel.

• Reviewed: August 28, 2018

Fantastic location, beds very comfortable, restaurant for...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

My ONLY criticism is not being able to open a window for some natural air flow even though the air con was great

Fantastic location, beds very comfortable, restaurant for breakfast offered an amazing selection of food so my children were in heaven.

• Reviewed: August 24, 2018

Excellent value for money

Everything was great.

The bed was super comfy. The room had everything needed for a comfortable stay including microwave, small fridge, hair dryer etc. Nothing to complain about.

• Reviewed: August 23, 2018

Excellent stay at Orlando near to all attractions , I will miss Orlando and Rose inn
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Nothing , only one day out of 10 nights , housekeeping didn’t clean the room well , and I claimed that at reception and the response was extremely good

• Reviewed: August 19, 2018

Guests looking to visit the Universal parks but don't...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

While some staff members were accommodating and hospitable, others seemed detached and negligent when I had some questions regarding transportation. Its wi-fi was also frustratingly slow at times. My hairdryer didn't work properly, and the water pressure from the sink was low. Thankfully, the staff was quick to replace the former.

Guests looking to visit the Universal parks but don't want to pay for the resort's on-site hotels will take a liking to this place. It's exceptionally close to the parks and near the intersection between Universal Blvd and International. Parking is also free. My room's cleanliness was overall satisfactory, and the staff is prompt when responding to minor complaints. Shogun, the Japanese restaurant attached to the Rosen Inn, provides serviceable dining options for those not wanting to leave the hotel for dinner.

• Reviewed: August 16, 2018

Disatisfied
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

We were in the corridor building so I don't know if the building with the office had the same pb we had. Room had a strong smell. For the price $100 a night,they should have done better. It's ok for 1night but not more than that.

• Reviewed: August 13, 2018

Great location.. Great staff
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The location of this hotel is Pretty good. The staff was very helpful. I would specially appreciate Carlos for making the check in process very smooth and he made sure I had a crib for my baby within 5 minutes of our check in. Very prompt service. The hotel has an on site restaurant and convenience store. My room had both microwave and coffee maker in the room. I have been to other hotels where they charge much more and don’t have a basic microwave. Also this hotel has a free parking . Overall , it is a total value for money deal. Totally recommend it.

• Reviewed: August 11, 2018

Good Stay!!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

I liked the service, the location and the price of the room. Make sure you reserve at least 2-3 months in advance otherwise you will pay a higher price.

• Reviewed: August 9, 2018

Ok rooms and service
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Rooms need some updating. One of the door handles was broken and the door to the washroom did not close. For just sleeping at night is good but do not recommend if wanting to spend time at the room.

Good location, nice pool.

• Reviewed: August 7, 2018

Amazing location, decent facilities.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The location was fantastic. Public Transit was right outside. Walgreens and eating places a few minutes walk. Area felt very safe. Check-in was easy. The tour desk helped with Universal tickets and other information. The on-site convenience store was a great facility.

• Reviewed: July 26, 2018

Family vacation 2018
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Beds aren't Queen beds, so small. Bathroom small also.

Staff friendly, helpful and delicious food at the property. Everything u need in the surroundings!

• Reviewed: July 26, 2018

very strategical place to stay and to comeback if possible, just to visit other parks!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

it's very close to the studios and also they give you many opportunities to move around the parks, the swimming pool is great and there is inside a nice japanese restaurant

• Reviewed: July 25, 2018

The staff were very pleasant and were very helpful when I...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The first room was uninhabitable - damp, strong smell, and opened straight onto the car park, which didn't look secure at all. Pool is v small but OK, the breakfast was rather poor. The WiFi didn't work for most of my stay. Needs vegetarian sandwich options in the shop!

The staff were very pleasant and were very helpful when I raised any issues. They worked hard to resolve things, the hotel is just a little dingy and dated. It does the job if you're not planning on being at the hotel much.

• Reviewed: July 23, 2018

I really liked the location - easy access to restaurants and...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

I really liked the location - easy access to restaurants and gift shops. Only 8 min drive to Universal and the City Walk. Felt more like a motel than a hotel, but overall was clean and served its purpose. I saw some little ants in the room - that was the only downfall, but its reasonable price and if you only need it to crash after a day at the theme parks, you are good.

• Reviewed: July 19, 2018

We arrived to the hotel earlier than expected but allowed us...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The breakfast buffet wasn’t that great and was also an additional cost.

We arrived to the hotel earlier than expected but allowed us to check in early which was great! Also the restaurant for dinner is yum too.

• Reviewed: July 19, 2018

Superb Lodgings
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Most everyone went about the business of the day with a huge smile on their face...save the night clerk who was understandingly still a bit groggy when I seemingly woke him up at 7AM to pay for my coffee. Very refreshing and a job well done for such a busy hotel in an area infested with hapless tourists. Shogun was a fine meal, breakfast buffet is better than most, snack shop has good selections. Very clean property throughout (lodgings, pool, exterior). Free shuttle is well organized and approximately 15 minutes to Universal but, because the way the streets and park exit are set, barely 5 to return to the property. No monitory value can be placed on that after you've been dragging your turkey-leg-eating, sunburned, sore-footed, in-need-of-cocktail carcass up and down Harry Pottersville and Homer Simpson Highway.

• Reviewed: July 15, 2018

It really had a good location.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

It really had a good location. It was close to restaurants, the grocery and shops. It was a quiet and safe area. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: July 8, 2018

Bring insect repellent
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

There were tiny tiny bugs in the room. My husband called for an extra towel and a toothbrush twice, and never received them. The bathroom was so small.

Aside from the tiny bugs, the room was neat and clean. The bathroom was clean. The person helping with the luggage was super nice. The buffet for breakfast was very good and priced right.

• Reviewed: July 6, 2018

Overall it was an excellent vacation, i would certainly return and reccomend to friends and family.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The hotel mini shop was a little expensive,but there was a supermarket just next door. Be aware of the time share sellers at the guest service desk, we got cheep tickets for sea-world, but had to endure a 3 hour plus presentation, by the time we had travelled from the hotel and back most of the day was wasted. The rep for the company got annoyed when we said NO!

The hotel is in a great location,everything you need in walking distance. The hotel staff were very friendly and nothing was too much trouble.

• Reviewed: July 6, 2018

There was a Tram stop outside.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

There was a Tram stop outside. The breakfast was pretty good - and a very good price. Close to Universal - but not walking distance really - main roads and not that pedestrian friendly.

• Reviewed: July 4, 2018

Comfortable bed and great location to Universal

Small toilet/shower area

For the price I paid it was a great deal. Beds were comfortable. Refrigerator, microwave, coffee pot and safe in room. Free bus to Universal but it has other stops so we used Uber for about $7 each way. Staff friendly and there is a small store on site. Pool looked clean but I did not use. For three nights it was perfect for us. Only negative was a very small bathroom.

• Reviewed: June 27, 2018

The staff was very nice.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The breakfast you had to pay for and it was cold. If you want orange juice you have to pay extra.

The staff was very nice. Hotel was clean and beds were so comfortable.

• Reviewed: June 27, 2018

The staffs were very helpful and nice.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

the shuttle bus was not running all day long. If you miss one, you have to wait one hour. You have to sign up one day advance, otherwise you have no way to get on. We have to call Uber to Universal Studio, it costs a few dollars, it was no big deal, just don't count on the shuttle, overall the hotel still very good.

The staffs were very helpful and nice.

• Reviewed: June 26, 2018

Very close to Universal Studios theme parks!!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The facilities were a little older that we expected. The bathroom was a little small for two people. The beds were "double beds" but seemed a smaller than that. Beds were comfy, but pillows weren't. Other than that, it was a good spot.

The hotel is about 7 minutes from Universal Studios (the reason we went to Orlando). It was a great spot to stay for ease of access to the parks throughout the days we were there. We were able to rest during the thunderstorms and head back with no issues. The hotel was also non-smoking which was great.

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

simply marvelous
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Everyone from the person greeting us when we came in to breakfast and when we checked out. This place was amazing. Brought my grandson down for his first visit to Orlando and he enjoyed it so much he wants to come again.

• Reviewed: June 23, 2018

Great service all around.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Bathrooms were way too small. Shuttle service was not working all that correctly to Universal. Not the person at the service desk though. She did what she could.

Great service all around.

• Reviewed: June 22, 2018

All in all it was a good stay. Go by the bar, the staff there is great!!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room was not as clean as it should have been. I was surprised because this is not the first time we have stayed there. It was disappointing.

The location is great! It's close to theme parks, restaurants and gift shops. Plus the restaurant inside the hotel itself is really good!!

• Reviewed: June 20, 2018

The staff was really helpful during my stay.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The staff was really helpful during my stay. I had to split my reservation into one night then checking in again the next day for another 3 nights due to money being tight. Carlos made sure I was in the same room for both reservations so I wouldn't have to move rooms since I was there for work. Check in and check out were quick. The room was nice and comfortable, I will make sure to book this hotel the next time in Orlando for a trip.

• Reviewed: June 20, 2018

The bed in my first room was really comfortable, but in the...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The second time around the when I was there the one bed in the room was too hard and the other was too soft, so my was hurting by the end of the stay.

The bed in my first room was really comfortable, but in the second room I got the second week I was there the bed was too soft for me and the other bed in the room was too hard. Other then that everything else was fine.

• Reviewed: June 18, 2018

This was our third stay at The Rosen we wish this time it had been more than 2 days.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

There was nothing that could be improved.

Everything about this hotel and staff was fantastic. We arrived at 10.30am just to drop off our luggage because checking in wasn’t until 4pm and we were checked in earlier without any cost to us. Fantastic service

• Reviewed: June 17, 2018

Just enough.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

In room coffee pot had no outlet, had to move it to the desk.

Super convenient to Universal, which was our goal. Room was clean, bed comfortable enough.

• Reviewed: June 15, 2018

Good place for the price we paid.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Pool is pretty small but luckily not many people were using it the day stayed.

The price and some souvenir shops and restaurants are within a short walk.

• Reviewed: June 10, 2018

Great Stay at Rosen Inn!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

I liked everything about this hotel!! The staff was great, I loved my room the beds were super comfortable. Location is perfect everything was so close. The transportation for the parks is excellent! The hotel has a delicious breakfast buffet. I'm definitely returning to this hotel.

• Reviewed: June 1, 2018

Had a great time at Universal made hassle free by not having to negotiate the traffic and queues.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

For the price - absolutely nothing.

Clean comfortable room with everything you need to make your stay stress free - fridge, microwave, iron, hair dryer and safe. Staff super friendly and helpful. Great location and the free carpark and shuttle to the Universal parks were a bonus. We hadn’t booked a hotel and just took a chance on finding one close to Universal - couldn’t have chosen better. In fact we booked it again the following week. Great value. Would definitely recommend.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

Plenty of parking.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The bathroom was very cramped. There was dog hair on the floor. You couldn't adjust the air conditioner vent so the person who slept in the bed next to it was freezing or sweating their butt off. A faux balcony. Did not open. I-4 was right next to the hotel. Too much noise at night. Drunk people wandering the hallways knocking on doors trying to get in our room. The elevator was at one end of the hall and our room was on the other side of the hotel. Expensive Japanese restaurant attached to hotel (even though they give you a coupon at check in!). This trip wasn't worth the money.

Plenty of parking. Nestled right on International Drive. Walking distance of many restaurants and gift shops.

• Reviewed: May 27, 2018

Definitely nicer and more pleasant than expected. The front desk staff were friendly and polite.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

the security guard is relaxed and appeared disinterested in ensuring the vehicles and persons entering the property belonged. this was observed both day and night of our 3 day 2 night stay. the entrance to the property wasnt appealing and there wasnt enough signage to direct to the front desk.

the option of having so many amenities on site was really great. theres a store, pool, restraunt, bar, sushi bar. so many stores, restraunts and things to do within a short walk.

• Reviewed: May 26, 2018

The staff was amazing & made us feel so welcome &...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Wish the elevator had been working,but we understood the reasons for renovations. It was just funny to walk around all day at the parks & then feel weak going up the stairs. It made us laugh!

The staff was amazing & made us feel so welcome & answered all of our questions,which I’m sure they had heard thousands of times before,with grace and patience & the utmost politeness.

• Reviewed: May 26, 2018

Good value for the money!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

This hotel is right in the center of everything. We did not go to the parks this time but there was still plenty to do. The hotel was clean and the staff was very friendly. Great place for the money.

• Reviewed: May 25, 2018

Rosen inn was a pleasure
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The in room coffee was horrible and the elevator was broken so we had to use the stairs (42 to be exact) which was very hard with a baby on the top floor

The location, price, beds, buffet breakfast, on site restaurant and staff were very pleasant.

• Reviewed: May 22, 2018

No elevator to 3rd floor
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

No elevator and was on 3rd floor. Door lock broken and couldn't get door to close. Call numerous times for repair.

Close to Universal, clean and has free transportation services

We Price Match