Reviews of Knights Inn and Suites 2 stars

5.1

6.2

Other then that awsome
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There was a young hispanic male who was disrectful..my wife felt uncomfortable...very poor service..F----

The front desk clerk alisha was totaly nice awsome customer service A+++ recommend her for your stay thanks alisha

For price was fine
    • King Room -Smoking

The shower head wasn’t greatest. It had a smell when first turned on. The breakfast

It was okay. They say breakfast continental but it really isn’t just juice n muffins. Staff were very nice most of them. Scott would be the one if had a problem would go to.

For the price I would do it again because the things I wasn’t satisfied with I could deal with
    • King Room -Smoking

The shower didn’t have a good stream. There was no bathtub. The air works fine. The mattress was very soft. Not enough pillows.

The value for the money. It has an outdoor pool. Was close to many restaurants.

Worn out!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

It's worn out and management needs to supervise the cleaning staff, they don't do a very good job! That place needs to be completely remodeled.

Not really. But, the Rancho Mexican restaurant is terrific and it's just across the street!

You get what you pay for. A room, bed and WiFi. That's all I wanted.
    • King Room -Smoking

The room door was hard to open because you had to turn the handle up to get in or open. Would cause problems during an emergency. Could not figure out AC controls. Could not figure out how to change temp so left alone. Room temp was slightly warm but livable..

totally disgusting
    • King Room -Smoking

The only thing that will help this hotel is to condemn it, seriously. Get new managers that know what they are doing and how to run a hotel and keep their clients comfortable.

I was totally disgusted, if a room had been available anywhere else I would of left this hotel. The room was horrible, numerous tiles broke off in the bathroom, mold, bugs crawling in and out of the holes, numerous cigarette burns in the carpet and bugs. The bedspread had multiple large holes in it. Maid service was a joke, they made the bed and that was it. No vacuuming, left dirty towels, did not leave clean towels. Large bags of trash from the rooms was left near the room doors for over 24 hrs, so needless to say the next morning the trash had been torn open by something and food was spread around.

I wish there was fluffy eggs and morr for continental breakfast. But u get what you pay for
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Shower drain was plugged. The pool was dirty. The hot tub wasnt hot. And no drinking water in the vending machine.

I liked that it had a few choice of places to eat nearbye

Dirty Awful experience.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It was the dirtiest motel we have ever stayed in. carpet was greasy, towels were gray, sheets had holes in them and spots. Non-smoking room reaked of smoke. Gave us the creeps to stay there. Would love a refund. Can't believe you have them on your services. bad for Booking.com

Slept okay.

The beds were gross - hair on the sheets (not from the head). Pillows were stained. Towels were stained and not white. The soda machine has FLAT SODAS in it. To many people wondering around at night. Slept with socks on as not to walk on dirty filthy carpet.

The Free Coffee was weak and muffins were very sticky to the package. No fluffy eggs here!

VERY DISAPPOINTING

Breakfast was a JOCK! only a few pastries & coffee. Motel was VERY run down and noisy. Window lock was broken. This place was a dump and I would never recommend it to anyone.

NOTHING!!!

The price was good but it was a filthy place to stay.
    • King Room -Smoking

This was hands down the filthiest room I've seen in a motel room in many years. The smoke detector was disconnected and laying on a cabinet. The toilet was the worst I have ever seen anywhere. It was so low it seemed like a toy toilet.

I’ve stayed at better hotels in the worst part of Mexico.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The worst place I ever stayed at. The staff barely spoke, it was just a quick “I need your ID and payment” there was a disgusting feeling of filth in the office. They gave me a room number and when I got to that room it was not ready, beds were unmade and there were empty beer bottles everywhere. The office staff simply told me he gave me the wrong room number. I went to the “correct” room and was instantly hit with a cloud of old smoke. I had to spray the room with Lysol and a smoke remover spray and remove the blankets from both beds. The mattresses and box springs had deep brown dirty stains and the shower had mildew.

Very disappointed with it all.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Wife got bit by bed bugs. The carpet was so dang dirty that our feet got black from walking around the room. We got a room with 2 beds and there was only 3 pillows. The room smelled, and to top it all off the room next to us had people coming and banging on there door and Window at 3am. both nights we where there. We will never ever stay there again.

This property needs lots of work.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It is very old and needs lots of work to clean up the outside of the building. Too many cigarette butts on the ground around the building. Shower needs a complete reno. Lots of mold. Our toilet looks like it was cracked.

Rooms were quiet.

Worst ever place
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Mold in the bathroom, bed up against the air conditioner, a fight with windows being broken, noisey, no clock, tv channels with static that you couldn't even watch the channels. I would never recommend this establishment to anyone.

We didn’t stay! We wanted to sleep without worrying something was going to crawl on us.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

OMG this motel should be gutted and start over. When I lifted the bedspreads up on both beds, the blankets had (I couldn’t believe this)so many burn holes and other raggedy holes. One of the holes was approximately 6 in . And the carpet was unbelievable. The pictures you guys show online are so deceiving. The room was absolutely filthy and smelled of urine. I can’t believe booking.com is even doing business with a motel like this. I never noticed any disclaimers when booking. Oh, I almost forgot, when we first tried to checked in, that went wrong. Then when that was finally fixed, they had to break down the(really no kidding)door. They had to switch us to a different room (as there was no working door anymore). UNBELIEVABLE!!! Were we on Candid Camera?

After demanding our money back, they gave us half of it because we never actually stayed in the room.

Would still come back of needed just a place to lay our head
    • King Room -Smoking

Needed good cleaning and some repair. Asked about senior discount but because we booked on line didn't get. Continual breakfast? Hum ... coffee, orange juice and sweet roll individual wrapped a bit disappointing

Good location, bed was comfortable. Needed 2 more night and got them. Great rate.

Would not recommend....

Srvice....

Booke a week early,when i arrived,they didnt have my booking i had to show him my confermation on my cell p hjone,then they gave me a really poor room.

Won't stay there again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Room was dirty, dust, phone had crud on it carpet dirty alone walls. Bed was comfortable BUT someone doesn't know how to make a bed! Bed skirt was clumped up in middle between box and mattress. Bed wasn't even made neatly. Very nasty looking, carpet was dirty, there were three of us and only one wash rag. When I called I asked bout the hot tub and if it was working. The answer was yes. When we arrived; the TV wouldn't work, so I called the desk. Someone came fixed TV and I asked about hot tub cuz it was covered with a blue tarp. He told me a reason that didn't make sense; and said we should be able to use it later but WE would have to pull the cover off and put it back on. Girl at desk was not friendly didn't even talk to me or smile. Sure glad we only needed one night

Would not stay again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

One suitecase had been opened and everything was out of place. Breakfast was included but there were a few donut like items in a small counter case and no tables or chairs.

Run down

I was not happy.
    • King Room -Smoking

First off they called to see if I wanted to cancel my room early in the day, then when I got there they told me I was going to get a room with two full size beds instead of a king, I made a stink and got a king. Once we got in the room, the floor was disgusting and the tv barely worked. It also had a weird odor throughout the room. I’ll never stay there again.

Not really much to like. I did have a bed to sleep on but that’s pretty much it.

Left 3 days early!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Beds saggy. Floor in vaccumed . Shower moldy. Hair on floor in bathroom. Bedside table broken.

The front desk gal was sweet. The front desk area was dirty and run down . First clue!

Stayed here on short notice, needs renovations
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Small room, old tv no hdmi outlets, very limited electrical plugs, carpets dirty, bedding old, noisy,

Staff was friendly, free wifi, bed was comfortable, good coffee

Wi Fi didn't work, phone inoperable, no chair for desk,...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Wi Fi didn't work, phone inoperable, no chair for desk, no bath towels, door didn't work properly, not very clean, breakfast was less than minimal.

We were gone most of the day & got by quite well & might even stay there again if we came that way.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The food for breakfast was sweet packaged stuff I did not like. The room was very crowded two beds each against a wall, not one chair to sit on & no place to put in if there was. The TV needed a real upgrade.

Price was good and the parking was very handy with good street access, the temperature control in the room worked well, good coffee and juice in the morning.

Won't be staying there again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The floor had not been vacuumed The bathroom was not very clean. A lot of noise one night. Key didn't work all the time.

The orange juice was good.

Overall i was not happy or comfortable
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Shower and heater in my room in working condition

Shower or heater didn't work in room 255 we had to use the shower in vacant room 253 the room was cold because heater didn't work

it totally SUCKED

rooms did not match pictures on website ...bait & switch

The desk service was terrible...the rooms were dingy, musty, crowded ( bed almost against the wall ) other hotel clientele seemed like hookers and crack dealers...terrible !

Terrible stay would like some refund
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was package donuts and oj.. it was more of a snack not breakfast Rooms and beds suck Shower door leaks water all over floor Really old property needs work Spa not working!!! Looks like drug deals going on in parking lot and bums all over Beds are old and pillows should be trashed

Wasn't great, just a place to lay our head.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The towels amd covers had a smell like they weren't really cleaned, the shower wasn't clean. I asked for extra towels the ht before check out they said it was too late theyll bring them first thing the next morning, they still never brought them. Closer and closer to check out they kept saying theyll bring towels, we were trying to shower before we got back on the road. Still never brought them before it was even 11 it was like they were rushing us out because they'd come by claiming they were gonna get towels but never had any.and the tv was beyond static. Not only that but after we had already gave us our room, someone tried coming in because they have someone else our room, one to find out they did it 3 times that day.

I didnt like much.

3.5
    We will spend our money elsewhere.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

See above. We we're afraid to get under the covers.. we used our our from the car and slept on top of the blankets.

No breakfast was received. They ran out of items and even coffee.

Overlooked the out-dated conditions, for convenience of location.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The inn as a whole is badly in need of a remodeling. My room had very old worn carpet,low quality old style television, a satellite service with no major network channels, no hangers for clothing and a loud, antiquated air conditioning /heating system.

Mattress was comfortable.

Traveler beware, you get what you pay for!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The rooms were outdated and rundown, not mentioning filthy, the first night we got ready to get in bed and the sheets had not been changed the carpet was so filthy that if you were not wearing shoes your feet turned black. The t.v. was old and you could not get a clear picture for as many rooms as there was they only had one ice machine, checkout was not until 11:00 am but the house keeping staff was hollering and making noise every morning and if that did not wake you up the house keeping staff was knocking on your door at 9:00 am, I guess it was to make sure you were up and out by 11, last but not least the breakfast was a joke. I am surprised that wyndham puts their name on this property as it is a low rent dive. I will not stay here again nor will I recommend it to anyone else.

The staff was friendly, and the room was cheap.

Very friendly and accommodating staff.
    • King Room -Smoking

Motel is in poor condition. My room had very old carpet. The bedding was very old stained and had holes in the blankets. The title in the bathroom had many cracks. The motel has a lot of deferred maintenance inside and out!

Very friendly and accommodating staff. They were the best thing about this place

Craptastic dump
    • King Room -Smoking

What can I say about this place? It’s the type of establishment that you don’t want to take your shoes off when you walk across the carpet, and if you do I highly suggest you bleach your feet when you leave. The non functioning A/C unit, the puke stained carpet, the torn bedspread combined with a TV that continually shorted out gave it a certain what the hell am I doing here ambiance. A bonus touch for the homeless people sleeping in their cars in the parking lot. Do yourself a huge, huge favour spend a few bucks more and find a place that at least feels safe.

Nothing to like about this place.
    • King Room -Smoking

Smoke alarm disconnected, lots of mold in bathroom, refrigerator broken, tv remote not working, DIRTY, nasty. Did not want to touch anything. Not even sure the sheets were clean. There is probably more to say, but why go on? I do not recommend staying here.

Nothing to like about this place.

Worst motel ever!! Filthy!! Horrible!!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

No room attendant! Horrible Smell!! We left when we came back at 5pm and no Towels and room not attended too!! Urine smell also! Do not Stay here!! I left after one night and asked for my mom eyes back on second and he said No. Please Stay anywhere else!! 😠😷🤧

Nothing!!

I guess you get what you pay for.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Bed mattress are old and not comfortable at all. The staff was nice but did not know that our room was rented out and we did get a midnight visit.

Convenient location close to restaurants and shops.

Terrible. Should have worn my ICE cap.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Reserved 1 room for 2 night stay. Found out I was charged for 3 nights. Called motel about the over charge, with no results. Spent many hours trying to resolve and no satisfaction yet. Shoes get dirty from the carpet. Dried up sticky spills on furniture.

Confortable pillow top mattress.

Never again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Room smells like smoke. People in other rooms around us were very suspicious. The bed sheets were unclean like most of the carpet and bathroom.

Sin my room the smoke alarm was missing with loose wires...
    • King Room -Smoking

Sin my room the smoke alarm was missing with loose wires hanging from its place. The outlet in the bathroom was not working so I could not use he hairdryer.

An OK motel, good for a one night stay.
    • King Room -Smoking

It was freezing cold in the night (late December), probably because of inadequate insulation. The Internet did not work at all. Old TV. Overall, the room had an old/obsolete vibe to it. The staff was friendly though. And the parking on-site was fine.

It was an OK, moderately exciting model.

Not worth the money if it was only $5 a night.
    • King Room -Smoking

Filthy dirty sheets on bed. Over 50 cigarette burns in the blanket on the bed in the non smoking room. The whole room was filthy from top to bottom. I tried to cancel and go somewhere else, but was told that was not an option sense I booked on line.

They let me checkout a day early, but no refund or follow up. The police cars in the parking lot did make me feel more secure. They had HBO on the old tube tv that was scrambled and I was able to turn up the sound to drown out the Commotion outside

I'll stay there only if there is no other place available.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We must have waited approx 10 to 15 minutes to check out, nobody available; later I found out the clerk was taking a shower while we waited to check out.

There were no eggs, nor hot breakfast.

Spartan but inexpensive.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was a disappointment. I previously tried to book this property but the only available rooms were designated as "SMOKING".

The property is a bit tired but maintained. Staff is friendly which we have grown accustomed to in Yuma. The "free" breakfast was a cellophane-wrapped sandwich. Mi Rancho across the street has the best Mexican food in town.

Want a cheap overnight. This will do. But, you get what you pay for.
    • King Room -Smoking

Coffee machine in room, but no coffee. TV channels mostly fuzzy despite channels supposedly being available.

Price. One of the lowest cost per night around.

I should have paid more money to stay somewhere nicer.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room was very tiny; old tv, very old springs style beds, it looked worn down and beat up and even dirty. The channels on the tv were mostly fuzzy channels, unclear. This place looked worse than a motel 6 honestly.

The price of the room.

Chose an inexpensive place and it lived up to its expectations.
    • King Room -Smoking

Everything....place was dirty and worn down. Bedding was skeptical! Got what we paid for. Never staying there again. Cannot recommend to anyone.

Absolutely nothing!

I won't stay there again!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It was not clean, no coffee pot in the room upon arrival, it smelled musty, stairs felt and looked like they were falling apart. The neighborhood left a lot to be desired.

The continental breakfast

will not come back to this motel. macdonalds was down the street so we had breakfast there,
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

when we first arrive the room they gave us was not cleaned, we had to take another one. the tv did not work, they had to come and fix it, this was the second room, we had to settle for 2 full beds instead of one king, room was very small, hard to move around in it. the bathroom sink was dirty when we first came in. after we complained several times we finally got the room cleaned to higher standards.

the girls that cleaned the room were nice and friendly.

what a dump
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

uncomfortable beds, broken drawer that fell on my foot and cut my hand. They knew we were 3 people in he room and they gave us one small towel, one bath towel and one facecloth

what eggs> One of the worse places I have ever stayed in

This is not four star accommodations; it is better, more personal and helpful!
    • King Room -Smoking

This is an aging property with mature landscaping. That means there was plenty of delightful shade and I made use of the pool and shade while there.

I arrived early and tired and the manger requested the room be cleaned immediately so I could use it. I arrived on a motorcycle and needed some place to store my things before I could do anything else. I felt the manager could have easily stated the check in time and allowed me to look after myself. In fact, I asked if I could sit in the pool area and read while the room was prepared and he agreed.

Staff was nice.
    • King Room -Smoking

No remote for TV, poor TV reception, fridge didn't work, shower knob broken, toilet flapper wouldn't set properly, musky smell to room.

Staff was nice.

Again. Have stayed in several places in Yuma and this was the poorest experience.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

If you are use to sleeping in your car or camping outside, this would be a step up from there. The room was tiny. It needed major maintenance. The shade on one lamp next to one bed was torn and hanging down, Shower needed some real cleaning. There were no plastic cups in the room. When I asked at the desk if we could get some, the girl said she would bring us some. I said I could take them myself. She said she would bring them - never did!!!!!!!!

What eggs? What coffee? The beds were OK and that was about it. It was quiet and no one was making any noise.

Wont be staying there again
    • King Room -Smoking

The bed sunk in the middle so if and when you fell asleep you would roll to the middle. There were 2 towels with holes and a wash cloth the TV was old and static noise and fuzzy picture. I took pictures of mold around shower won't stay there again price was great room was gross

The parking

Quit location, didn't get bothered
    • King Room -Smoking

The room and appearance is out dated. The tv was a big ol box that was staticky and showed about 2 channels. The walls were dirty, sink stained and carpet oldddd!! A fresh paint job, newer carpet and newer tv would definitely help the place out

The best thing about the hotel was the location. It was I the middle of town, and close to everything

Easy location when coming from Tijuana
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The room was incredibly hot, we were unable to sleep because the AC is at knee height right next to a bed while producing the same amount of sound as a chain saw. The breakfast is a joke. If you value your rest pay $10 extra and go to a different place.

Easy location when coming from Tijuana

It was late when we checked in and the lady was nice and...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The room was really hot when we first got in and took awhile to get the temp down

It was late when we checked in and the lady was nice and acomadating when checking me in

I have never stayed in such a dirty place..
    • King Room -Smoking

I could have stayed in a trash can that was cleaner.I thought my feet bottoms were dirty took shower then walk on carpet only to find it was filthy complained to manager as I brought him black towels. Ishould get wydman resorts to drop this place....

Not much and we did knot realize till after being there too lon g even air was blocked by bed as for king put in 2 bed room..

OUTDATED DIRTY ROOMS
    • King Room -Smoking

Extremely outdated rooms. Bedspreads had cigarette burn holes in them. Sheets had cuts in them. The carpet was really dirty. The shower had mildew on the tiles. The room had a terrible odor. TV channels where fussy.

Friendly front desk staff

Painful and inconvenienced.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The fact that I was bitten by a spider either in my room or by pool or hot tub. I let the front office know and there response was that they checked my previous room for bugs and didn't find any bed bugs and that was all I got from them for being bitten by a spider and being in pain because my leg and foot swelled up where I could barely walk.Customer service needs work in all areas.

The pool was blocked so people passing on 4th Ave. Couldn't see. It was also refreshing.The hot tub was also nice.

It was comfortable and quiet. Staff was very nice. Room could have been cleaner.
    • King Room -Smoking

The carpet, headboard and furniture were very dirty. The bathroom shower needs to be re-caulked-there is mildew. The TV did not work well.

It was very quiet, the staff was very friendly.

We didn't have breakfast there.
    • King Room -Smoking

The pillows need replacing, there too soft 😦, the A.C is too loud we had a hard time sleeping 😖, The T.V needs fixing, we only got 5 channels or so and not clear. 😳 we hope its better next time we go again.

We didn't have breakfast there.we diden't know were to go , so we whent to McDonald's

Terrible.
    • King Room -Smoking

Rooms unclean. Roaches in room. Drug addicts in other rooms. Property run down, not up to city codes. If you want to pay cash and not credit they require you to pay a $25.00 cash deposit.

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

Run now save yourself.

Everything keep reading.

Ok My parking lot was safe but others had problems. 2.My room had bed bugs I was bit 75 times I'm sure.3.The laundry was dry and stif. 3.Pool was ice cold not heated . 4.The hot was hot the floor in tub was filled with Rick and debri. 5.Breakfast was cheap cake no coffee . 6.36-45$ buck a night for crappy old TV and bad pillows. 6.I would never stay there again.

2 1/2 star but comfortable enough and price was within budget.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Bathroom not very clean, room 217 tiolet seat was ready to fall off. Close to stairs was convenient and handicap parking. Jazucci not to clean and didn't use. Beds could use new sheets and blankets with burn holes in blanket in a non-smoking room. Mattress was rather old. Overall it it took care of a short night and area close by for restaurants and such. Easy access back to border. Said it had a continental breakfast but NO. Only some orange juice, coffee and packaged donuts.

If we had not paid for the 3 night stay at checkin, we would have looked for other accomodation
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Needs considerable maintenance - shower head - painting - update furnishings - need access to receptacles - not up to the Knights standards that I have stayed in before

• Reviewed: 29 March 2017

Good for the price
    • King Room -Smoking

Hearing people wanting more,for little money,these people couldn't manage a motel for a week!!!This motel can use a upgrading,but price will have to go up,so I would hire a good handy man and do small repairs and paint,one room at a time,it wouldn't cost much and make a big difference!

for the money(very low)$39,you can only expect clean room and bed,and it was!Good location,nice clean pool,staff good,,,if you want more,,PAY FOR IT!

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

Junk yard or motel???
    • King Room -Smoking

Everything is very out dated and old. Corrosion on bathroom fixtures, mold in shower head. All edges and corners of carpet needs to be vacuumed real good. Floor tiles and grout very dirty. Mop boards all outdated, shower doors and seal very old and yellowed. Ceiling above shower area could be repaired better than it had been. No coffee pot or coffee.

Friendly staff

I would not stay there again. The pics only show front of hotel
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

I asked for smoking no ash trays available and the air conditioner so loud couldn't sleep . Need to be renovated. No cups in the room or hand towels.couldn't move me to another room cause of noisy air conditioner.

It was pastries

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

Miserable would not recommend
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Everything outside need a total cleaning & rooms certainly need some major cleaning & upgrading. Breakfast was a joke! Not a good experience.

Nothing was good about place! Rooms were small, beds were old,stained & shot, lamp shades filthy & stained same with curtains. Shower was disgusting, no hangers, old T.V that sound had gone on. Worst room have ever had! Pool was not heated so very cold

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

this site manager is unacaptable
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

manager was rude .and asked for a 200 deposit for a service animal even after showing documents.morning staff wanted to limit amount off coffee juice n pastries at free breakfsat..

the price,location,and yes beds were comfortable

• Reviewed: 5 March 2017

Never again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Staff were not welcoming upon arrival, bed sheets had lipstick or something on them, the floors weren't vacuumed, the toilet was dirty and the beds rolled to the middle. We left first thing in the morning.

The manager the following morning returned the unpaid portion of our trip with no hassels

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

Price was great.
    • King Room -Smoking

Room was small for the amount stuff they had in it (ie: King size bed, TV console, desk). Would have been better with a Queen size been.

Price was great. Definitely an older property that will probably get an upgrade in the next year or two.

• Reviewed: 24 February 2017

NOT a good night sleep!!
    • King Room -Smoking

Finally, after 3 calls to the front desk, at 3am the manager came out and BANGED on the next door to force the tenant to turn down the TV. My goodness. Just disable the cable feed already!

Inexpensive.