Reviews of Best Western Plus Orchid Hotel & Suites 3 stars

130 North Sunrise Avenue, Roseville, CA 95661, USA

#8 of 16 hotels in Roseville

Convenient to my work and great for big family on travel!
    • Executive King Suite with Sofa Bed

The only thing that made my last night frustrating was a "Jeep" SUV parked on two parking spots not allowing other guests to park on the spot required by the hotel. Aside from that, staff were all good.

Front desk Personnel Yolanda and Tony were friendly. Kitchen staff during our stay were accommodating and nice.

we would probably stay there again
    • King Room with Roll-in Shower

Booking was a problem with the rate and problem with a date change

Happy hour in the lounge for the first night, would have been better for every night - it was just a beer or glass of wine

I liked the idea of the “happy hour” at the lounge,...
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

The lobby is kind of small especially when we checked in there were a lot of people and it was kind of a mess.

I liked the idea of the “happy hour” at the lounge, unfortunately we couldn’t take advantage of it because we were visiting family at the same time. The hotel is convenient and was more affordable than a lot of the hotels in the area. My daughter left her blanket in the room and we didn’t realize it till we got all the way home. My husband called and they were kind enough to send it by mail to us (we paid for our postage of course) it was still very kind of them to find it, hold onto it and send it back. The breakfast was good and the ladies operating the breakfast were very quick to make sure foods were refilled and supplies were stocked.

Front desk supervisor (who I shared feedback on employee...
    • King Room - Disability Access

Property was fine; propblem was with our first check in person - horrible; made no attempt to accommodate us

Front desk supervisor (who I shared feedback on employee with) and everyone else had been great

The room was pretty clean
    • Double Suite with Sofa Bed

That I specifically requested bottom floor I’m desable can’t walk and I got 3 floor I thing they should give the guess what they request specially if your desable

The room was pretty clean

the hotel is located near the main highway;
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

tub spray jet nozzle had black spots, assume they were mold of some kind but, not a good site when taking a shower.

the hotel is located near the main highway; room was very clean to my expectations.

HORRIBLE
    • Executive King Room with Sofa Bed

No hot water 2 days!!!! Tried to take a shower to go to a meeting the day we arrived. Nothing but cold water. Cold shower at 5 am doesn't work. Called desk, person wasn't helpful. The next afternoon tried to shower again, no hot water. Desk said they were on it. This was 2 p.m. Called several times after, person said they were on it. Offered some stupid points, which I didn't want. Wanted hot water. Came back around 9:00 p.m. Too late to go to dinner. Extremely hot in hallways. Huge water leak from the ceiling in the hall. No barriers to keep people safe. Breakfast was always the same food for 4 days. NEVER stay at Best Western again and will tell everyone to stay away!

maids worked hard

The breakfast was awesome and the staff were right there...
    • Double Suite with Sofa Bed

The breakfast was awesome and the staff were right there when you needed them. Our rooms were right next to each other. We had 4 other family also staying there.

Nice property
    • Exectuive King Room with Spa Bath

Our first room reeked of weed so the nice gentleman up front put us in a different room. We moved rooms and continued our date for our anniversary. We come here every year to get away from day to day chaos. Having 3 kids u need a break. We got back late and as I went to use the bathroom there were dried pee drops on the floor which obviously means no one washed the floor after the last people. We usually get the room with a jetted tub and as I went to run the tub there was long hair and pubes in the tub. 🤢Needless to say I didn’t use the bathtub. It was the only reason of which we paid $180 for. There was water spots on the sink like I have said before the maids probably changed the bed and left. (Hopefully) I called down and no one answered. As we checked out the very next day I rang the bell three times and it took almost 10 minutes for someone to come out. A man ran out from the back smiled and left as the woman who was working the counter came up front. She didn’t ask how our stay was nor did she mumble anything to me she handed me a receipt and walked back into the back. I literally thought that I probably walked in the wrong time and her attitude confirmed that for me. She was a younger woman and that was probably her boyfriend. We have stayed in this hotel for the past 4 years and this is the first time we have ever had such nasty rooms and rude staff. I would rather find a different hotel for that kind of money. If u like swimming in unclean bathtubs and stepping in other peoples pee then this hotel is for u. If not find a different one.

Nice property

The staff was very friendly and helpful.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

The hotel was easy to find, close to the freeway. The room was spacious and comfortable. The outside area was average, nothing special. The air conditioner was noisy. Our room was situated over the registration area so we woke up to noisy arrivals at 3:00 am. But I must say the 6 police cars in the driveway at 11:00 did add to the entertainment value

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was large and comfortable.

It was clean and keep up good and room where spacious
    • Exectuive King Room with Spa Bath

We rented a room with a jacuzzi and when we went to use it, all kind of sludge and settlement came out from the jets. Clerks didn’t offer to send maintenance or try fix it or to book us into another room. Bad professionalism plus no discount given to me or have house keeping to service and to clean the tub. I had to clean it myself. Also the jacuzzi area next to the swimming had black mildew all around the underneath the edges. When talking to general manager she refuse to give a discount or refund us. Said it was a third party. Regardless it still came out my account. I was piss and then ask for a future free night stay of western property. Was denied but only offer to come back for a free night there again. Really told her she need to maintain and clean all the jacuzzis indoors and out before I stay there again. But now force to take a free night there again. Which I’ll make sure, first thing I’ll do is to check that the jacuzzi in room works, right away and look at the outdoor one to be free of black molds.

It was clean and keep up good and room where spacious

Great, comfortable, and affordable stay for the weekend
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

Quiet hours are at 10pm and the patio and pool area can be loud until then on Saturday night.

The staff were incredibly helpful, from getting new towels to extra ice. The breakfast was generous and diverse. Good location - just off of freeway but we couldn't hear it in our room at all.

Will not stay here again.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

Only one elavator. This hotel's breakfast was not good - I've stayed in other Best Western Plus and they had very good breakfast!

Free parking. Free drink, nacho and salsa.

Great Breakfast! Choose room locale wisely!
    • Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds

The room we had (146) faced the Oak Courtyard, which was nice. The downside was we were on the end by the door to the outside entrance, and the door was constantly slamming shut. It might be helpful for the hotel to invest in a pressure hinge.

The hot breakfast was exceptional! Fresh fruit, hash browns, sausage, scrambled eggs, do-it-yourself waffles, oatmeal, four different juices, yogurt, hard-boiled eggs, bagels, toast, muffins, pastries, hot chocolate, coffee and all the condiments!!

Great staff, rooms and valued pricing.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Sofa Bed

Parking was a little weird and beds are a little stiff.

Staff, room and BREAKFAST was awesome!!! Cooking staff is the BEST I’ve seen at a hotel. 5 ***** on staff and food.

Good value, no hassle.
    • King Room with Roll-in Shower

Perhaps the onsite bar/eating areas could be better so that there are more spaces outside of the room to meet/eat/work etc.

Comfortable room, very good wireless access.

The property was easy to get to with great freeway access.
    • Executive King Suite with Two King Beds

The property was easy to get to with great freeway access. The room was comfortable and clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Enjoyable stay.

Thank you--my stay was extremely pleasant!
    • King Room with Roll-in Shower

That I never had a chance to sample the free breakfast. My schedule just did not allow it. Regarding the property and staff, there is nothing I did not like.

Very clean, quiet, spacious room. The lounge was fun and friendly and Carmen, the bartender, is a sweetheart. Overall, the best Best Western I've ever stayed in.

Not restful but a fairly good value otherwise.
    • Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds

Fire alarm activated just before midnight and made a dreadful racket for close to an hour. I couldn’t get to sleep at all. Rowdy customers were standing outside their rooms whooping it up until all was fixed. I had to be in court early in the morning. When I asked the staff the next morning they said a ceiling sprinkler had fallen off. Also, I could hear the floor creaking above my room every time one of the occupants walked. Also, a few unsavory looking characters were leaning against the wall late at night while smoking near the building access doors.

Bed was fine with an abundance of pillows. Room and bathroom looked to be very clean. Shower was great.

It was nice but could make a few small improvements.
    • Exectuive King Room with Spa Bath

The room I reserved (jacuzzi in the suite) I was told Booking.com over booked. I was unable to get it. The staff wasn’t the friendliest. Late check Out was only til 12:30. The tub was small barely fit me and my spouse

The room was spacious and the bed was comfortable. The location is great .

Lots of restaurants nearby, ample and free parking available and great breakfast.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

Nothing at all. The hotel was super a choice for family stay.

Breakfast was fantastic! Hot and cold food served. Very recommended specially we stayed during winter season. The front office staff (a black lady) was very helpful in accepting our reservation where booking.com didn't inform the hotel of the changed date we have advised them 6 weeks before our arrival.

IT is not summer here, but the hallway where I stayed felt like it!!
    • Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds

the lack of TV channels-not Hallmark, KVIE, ..., the thin wash clothes, the abrasive toilet paper! , What is the purpose of the woman greeter in the breakfast area? Do we need this? or the cost of having someone here included in my costs??

The matrress, the pillows, the towels, use of PC, the bar soaps, the coffee & tea varieties, the huge TV screen!

Easy booking the reservations.
    • Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds

Easy booking the reservations. Hotel host was great and real friendly. This will be the location I'll stay when I'm in the Roseville, Ca area. Looking forward to it. Thanks

Good value for the price. Free, ample breakfast and happy hour were nice amenities.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Sofa Bed

Room size for family of four was adequate. Bigger room size would have been nicer.

Great breakfast and happy hour. Prompt service when additional items needed.

Stayed 6 nights and it was very pleasant.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Sofa Bed

Fan in bathroom was tied with light switch and it was noisy one. Bathroom does not have heating and it was cold during the evening/night/early morning.

Spacious room with sofa to relax. Breakfast was quite satisfactory and we were impressed number of staff managing the food, cleaning etc. Service was prompt and pleasant. We would recommend to anyone. It was easy to get to Galleria Shopping Mall, Citrus Heights and some golf courses from this accommodation.

Good experience, quiet at night, I would come back.
    • Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds

Design of the building ... I hoped it was all inside hallways, but the room was cozy and no disturbances, so it was fine.

Great location, breakfast was very nice, bed was average but I slept well.

Breakfast was great.
    • King Room - Disability Access

We had a dirty face cloth when we arrived and a dirty towel our last night. Closet door was broken making it difficult to open and close

Breakfast was great. Complimentary drink was nice

Confortable but noisy if you are near the pool.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access

We were in a pool side room and over thanksgiving there was lots of kids in the pool past 10 at night. Had to complain regarding the noise as the pool was supposed to close at 10pm. They closed it after I complained.

The room was well equipped with hairdryer, iron and ironing board. Large TV and comfy bed.

Excellent!
    • Exectuive King Room with Spa Bath

I think the pillows could be a little firmer.

Very clean and comfortable room, would highly recommend to anyone to stay here. Reasonable price good quality. I'm very picky where I stay so after staying here I know will recommend to all my family and friends.

Pay $10 more and stay somewhere nicer.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Sofa Bed

Parking was a disaster, the beds were AWFUL, breakfast was flavorful but the restock of a few items took a long time, the room was not as clean as expected.

Convenient location and polite staff but that's all it has to offer.

Overpriced option in Roseville
    • Executive King Room with Sofa Bed

People smoking right outside the entrances to the lobby and executive wing.Eggs were seriously overcooked. The room was overpriced for the location and dated facilities. Lots of "regular" patrons seem to make up the majority of guests.

The buffet hot breakfast had many options from healthy granola to breakfast burrito options and pancakes and waffles. Complimentary snacks and beverages at happy hour.

Room was more than adequate but less than what was expected. Room size error had negative affect.
    • Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds

Error in size of room booked. Linens were threadbare, blanket thin thin thin. Unable to accomodate ground floor request.

Staff friendly, clean thru out property.

Room was very nice, and super clean.

parking

Room was very nice, and super clean. Perfect location. Close to restaurants and stores. Only complaint I have is parking was tight. However, I do think there were crews there helping assist with the fires so that could have been part of the problem.

I would not stay here again because of the lack of cleanliness of the room.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

There was a lot of noise outside until just after 10:00pm from a bevy of pre-teens running all over the place. My husband could not sleep because he heard late night arguing from the room next to us (I had ear plugs in so I didn't hear it). Worst of all, I walked around the room barefoot right after I took a shower and my feet were BLACK from the dirt in the carpet. I was just appalled.

The bed was very comfortable - I had a great night. The breakfast was very good with lots of selections and the grill cook was great!

2-Star Property at 4-Star Price!
    • Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds

The property management seemed uninvolved in the business; the property was less than appealing and unsatisfactory. I would not recommend staying, here.

This is an aging 2-Star property at a 4-Star price. The lobby was a mess and the grounds were unremarkable. The room was small and there was no door at the toilet. Other than at check-in, the staff was friendly; the breakfast was very good.

Would definitely stay here again!
    • King Room - Disability Access

Staff was really friendly. Very clean and good price. Breakfast was really good although you had a full house so we had to wait for some more food. Ours was a short stay came in at midnight and left the next morning, but it was pretty seamless. Thank you!

Close to our function, close to freeway, close to eateries. Had a good time.
    • Double Suite with Sofa Bed

Property is dated. It was a very hot weekend and the air conditioning was ok if you were in the sleeping area but did not reach the sitting area.

Large rooms with comfy beds

I was in Roseville due to my husband being in automobile...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Sofa Bed

I was in Roseville due to my husband being in automobile accident and found the Best Western. The hotel staff was great, and it had Everything I needed for my stay, Laundry, business center, breakfast!

Very unpleasant
    • Executive King Room with Sofa Bed

The pillows shoud be used for one large bonfire. They are hard as a rock and the seize of a postage stamp. The bacon at breakfast was "see through bacon". I must admit I wonder how they mananged to cut them this thin. Otherwise breakfast was what you would expect in a hotel of it's caliber. Cleanliness was a huge issue. Sink and vanity had not been cleaned from previous guest..and that is only the beginning. The stench throughout this proberty is unbelievable. I am surprised the health department has not invesigated the origin of these smells. Something needs to be done. I do not believe the renovations will help much. Casegoods are the same old, sofa is old and dirty. The bed itself was fine. Some of the employees need an attitude adjustment, some were very friendly. The person in charge of housekeeping should be replaced. There can have been be no training and no one is checking what happens on the floors. At least not by anyone who cares or knows what cleanliness means or looks at things from a guest perspective. I believe they do not know or do not care what it takes to make a stay a pleasant one. Too bad, they might actually get tips. .

the room we were in had recently been partially renovated, ths only reason we did not depart early.

Decent hotel. Various room types available for families and business travelers.
    • Executive King Room with Sofa Bed

No wash clothes or bath mat was in the room upon arrival. On Sunday their was a problem with the water heater tot he room and my shower was cold.

The room was clean and appeared well maintained.

3.0
    the bath tub drain didn't drain when tacking a SHOWER...
    • Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds

the bath tub drain didn't drain when tacking a SHOWER was standing in 3 ins. of water the carpets were dirty the refrigerator didn't keep things cold

OK
    • Executive King Room with Sofa Bed

I booked with Booking.com. Booked a king bedroom (I think they called it a king suite) with a pullout sofa bed in a separate area. It was suppose to have 2 TV's--one in the sitting area and one in the bedroom. Did not receive any of this. Those were already taken.

Nice breakfast

Convenient location to Highway 80.

Extra towels.

Beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was exceptional with practically everything we wanted. Very nice gesture to offer two free drinks for the two of us.

If u complain expect personnel to speak to u as a child.
    • Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds

Dog in eating area-not a specialized dog. I informed desk clerk. She demanded my room number and blamed me that BEFORE I spoke to her another customer had complained to dog owner and then the dog owner filed complaint from breakfast area's personnel who asked her to leave. The toilet paper is harsh!!

Comfy bed, pillows, towels, breakfast

Very happy with my stay! I appreciate a clean place!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Sofa Bed

I only saw one pool and it was too packed with kids but not really too big of a problem for me.

It was very clean and right off the freeway. Parking was easy even though the hotel was full. I liked the happy hour but wish it was a full bar instead of just beer and wine.

Breakfast was superb.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

Breakfast was superb. Lots of variety of hot and cold items. Housekeeping attendants cleaned tables and replenished eaten items regularly. Food taste and quality was very good. Plenty of seating room for early working men and later for families. We have stayed in several hotels in the Roseville area. BestWestern Orchid for exeeds all that are similarly priced in overall convenience and comfort.

Overall a good stay and location was great for our purpose.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Sofa Bed

The only issue was housekeeping did not replace all the towels and did not replace shampoo/conditioner even after we asked for it.

Breakfast was on time and the staff took extra effort to keep it stocked. The front desk was helpful too. and parking was easy to access.

Decent place to stay
    • Double Suite with Sofa Bed

I found hair all over my room, on the pillows, towels, in the coffee grounds section of the pot, bathroom floor, and sofa. The walls of the facility going from the very outside entrance in and the elevator, surroundings walls and inside the room were all quite dirty. It appears that a lot of people probably live here. The bathroom fan was insufficient at removing steam out of the bathroom (not a huge deal but HOT in there).

Great breakfast, nice clean pool and hot tub, nice pool surroundings, great staff, outdoors entrance was beautiful. Coffee, fridge, and microwave were very appreciated. Nice hot shower and good clean towels.

A quick get away, ,great location, and superb amenities. Breakfast was a pleasant surprise @ on poin

Nothing, perhaps the febrile smell in my room 123

The staff was outstanding and took interest in everyone they interacted with. They seem to take pride in their roles

avoid leaving on Sat mornings
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Sofa Bed

Later at night, hard to find parking space. When I left on Sat.n a team of African Amer. Female and male present. The woman must have felt intimidated by my being white, as she had no proper manners!! After she would do one bad deed to me after another, this duel team would laugh. These are the only reed greeters I have encountered here and hope to avoid Sat. Leaving-to avoid these clowns!!!

Soft pillows, bed, towels. Coffee supplies, shampoo, massaging shower head, non-slippery shower/tub.

Good value.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access

A/C unit is too loud for me, especially when you run it at nite.

Breakfast was "Waffles, eggs, bacon, sausage, potato, eggs, coffee and juice. That's what I ate. There is MORE.

Don't mess with the guy at the front desk.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Sofa Bed

One of the hotel staff was very rude. They put us in a smaller room than what I had reserved. Then argued about us wanting to change to a different room. Very rude.

Nothing special. Bed was comfortable.

The free breakfast was great and the 2 complimentary drinks...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Sofa Bed

Not enough towels in our room and the pool was always out of towels plus they were the super small in size

The free breakfast was great and the 2 complimentary drinks was an awesome surprise

Good, for overnight..wouldn't stay there for any longer
    • King Room - Disability Access

No AC in the hallways, bathroom sink stopper was broken, Had to lift by hand to drain the sink. No Ice machine in that wing..A very nice young man of the staff, got some ice for us ..No premium channels on the TV. The AC in the room was very loud..

Quite average.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

After requesting a late check-out of 2pm, 3 different times, housekeeping still entered the room about 11:30. I was naked! Do Not Disturb sign was on door. Later front desk called to ask, again, when I was planning to leave, and instructed me to be out by 1:30. Carpets need shampooing. The 1960's stained sofa needs to be replaced. Linens were mis-matched.

Bed was decent. Unit was quiet enough. Unit was reasonable spacious.

full accomodations with comfort!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Sofa Bed

Cell phones being allowed in breakfast area!

The soft bed, linens and pillows; clean not-frosted-over fridge/ microwave, large flat TV screen, bathroom bathtub/ shower, towels, coffee and water cups, coffee bags, hairdryer: THE COUNTER. PERSONNEL

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

the breakfast was the best part of the stay
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

This is a very tired property. The rooms have been cosmetically updated but the overall hotel is very old and tired. Won't stay here again.

the breakfast was the best part of the stay

Pleasant stay
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Sofa Bed

The room was very disappointing for a family suite. It was a standard size room with 2 queen beds and sofa bed which gave you no room for a family of 5. The carpet seemed very dirty.

The staff was friendly and helpful. The property was clean and well maintained. The breakfast was good and had a lot to choose from. I was pleasantly surprised by the fitness room.

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

Long drive, great room accommodations, glad we stayed there
    • Double Suite with Sofa Bed

The plug in accessibility for electronics needs some updating.

I was traveling with my son and 2 grandkiddos; 5yr and 8mo. We had a very late arrival as the drive took longer than expected. I phoned the hotel and the gentleman assured me it was no problem and to drive safe and the room would be there when we arrived. Whew!! The room was big enough and quiet enough that we could be in one room and the sleeping 8mo old was not awakened!! Awesome! The breakfast was great, even for my Celiac (GF) needs.

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

above average
    • Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds

Both cleanings failed to clean ice bucket; some items needed to be replaced-like notepad, laundry sack not done!

The desk clerks were most accommodating; breakfast above average; soft pillows and towels(yes, I have encountered stiff pillows and rough-feeling towels!)

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

Good breakfast with many choices.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Sofa Bed

Noise from employee room next door. No good grab bars in otherwise good shower. Rear hallway door lock had been broken. Entrance off the street not clearly marked.

Good breakfast with many choices. Plenty of pillows.

A call back would have been nice!
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

I accidentally left my personal pillow when I checked out (it was a nice one). I called the hotel three times and asked if their house keepers found it, they claimed they would get back to me but I never heard from them. If you tell a customer you'll call back, then do so with some kind of information even if it was thrown away or taken home by their house keepers. I am very disappointed with the staff!

The room was clean

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

Nice hot breakfast.
    • Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds

Nice hot breakfast. Good lighting in the bathroom. Comfortable beds. Wish it had a little more floor space. Court yard was large and well maintained. Pool area nice and clean.

Executive Suite is worth the money
    • Executive King Suite with Sofa Bed

There wasn't enough staff in the breakfast room to keep up with the number of guests eating. When we got there they were out of forks and potatoes plus none of the empty tables had been wiped off. Later they ran out of plates and a guest had to track someone down to get replenished. Also the milk

The executive suites are very nice and a lot quieter than the other side of the hotel. Having a free glass of wine or beer in the evening is a bonus. We enjoyed our bartender Jessica!

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

Overall it was good
    • Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds

Coustomer service on the shift ending at 3pm on 4/5/17were too rude. Our room was ready but she told us its not. Maybe because of our color

No comment

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

Clean, friendly,good location,reasonable.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

Our room was near pool....kind of loud with children, but understandable.

Close to freeway off & on. Desk staff very friendly & helpful. Restaurants near by which could be reached by walking.

Not a good value
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Sofa Bed

The hotel smells like wet carpet. Even though it is non smoking the room smells like smoke and wet dog. The business center only had two computers and a printer that did not work.

• Reviewed: 28 April 2017

A travellers' paradise
    • King Room - Disability Access

This hotel is a travelers paradise. Management and staff have thought about everything to make a traveler more comfortable. Bedroom was clean, large, had a family size fridge and a large TV with multi channels. There was a wash room with four or five washing machines and a dryer. There is a swimming pool and jakuzi. The morning breakfast is a real treat, hot freshly prepared hot sausages, bacon and eggs, varied daily, a selection of juices, breads, tea and coffee plus fresh fruit, all you could possible eat. The real crème de la crème are the staff, the lovely Yolande, Carol and Patel could not have been more helpful. The dining room staff were a treat always a smile and a Good Morning. The housekeping staff were very nice and kept the bedroom really clean, changed the bed linen each day, I am not used to having fresh linens on a daily basis, so this was a big treat. Roseville is a most conventient location with easy access to Bel Air and Walmart supermakets and the Galleria shopping centre. The sound proofing of the hotel is superb, I never heard a sound apart from the children playing in the pool this was in no way a nuisance, or overly noisy as the pool closed I think around 9 p.m. and the laughter of the children added a homely feel. Overall I would recommend this hotel 100% without any hesitation and look forward to my next visit. Kate

Needs better front desk staff. Stronger ceilings when using the spa suites.
    • Exectuive King Room with Spa Bath

I did not like front desk staff. They were not always pleasant to deal with. I had to call twice for maintenance to come due to water leaking from the ceiling from the room above. Was really sad to when they upgrade to the "executive suite" which wasn't as great as our previous room.

I liked all the pillows and the spa suite they had.

the morning staff, for the included continental breakfast,...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Sofa Bed

the smell in our room was stale and old, furniture very dated. the hotel in general had a very old feeling to it.

the morning staff, for the included continental breakfast, were happy and helpful.

Great location, breakfast, amenities
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

Early check in not feasible. Earliest check in is 3 pm. At least for us as well as 3 other parties that were with us for a funeral.

Complete Continental breakfast (better than any other we've had), swimming pool/jacuzzi, 2 free drinks per room daily during happy hour (beer, wine, soda), in room coffee, fridge, microwave, allows pets.

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

Good But Not Perfect

The bathroom had a sliding door that didn't lock. The sink area and the toilet/ shower area could not be closed off from each other limiting flexibility of use.

The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast had many options for a serve yourself buffet.

Shop at Booking.com
    • King Room with Roll-in Shower

The Hotel offers a Happy Hour that was nice we were able to relax after a long day. The Breakfast was wonderful eggs and sausage were cooked perfectly not dry at all. They prepared the food right there it was very fresh and delicious. Restaurants, stores, gas stations, were so close it was all within walking distance. I was traveling with my husband and our pet dog. Their were other families with pets, bikes etc. the Hotel was packed you could not hear anyone when you were in your room. Plenty of parking available and area to walk your pet(s). If I was in the area I would go there again.....

• Reviewed: 30 March 2017

great stay at best Western
    • Executive King Room with Sofa Bed

the breakfast area was crowded and hard to make waffles and pancakes in small space

the staff was very friendly and accommodating! the room was clean and spacious

Bed was really comfy.
    • Exectuive King Room with Spa Bath

Jacuzzi jets were s little dirty.but after the staff awaited me of the new pipes I ran them a little more and it cleared through..

Bed was really comfy.