Reviews of Royal Pagoda Motel 3 stars

995 North Broadway, Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA 90012, USA

#207 of 352 hotels in Los Angeles

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Really small room for a family (2 kids and 2 adults). With a cigaret smell. Old building need to be refreshed. Only 2 towel for 4!!!Parking is full already at 6pm. I do not recommend.

Nothing. Don’t stop by.

Directly across from Los Angeles Historical park!

Directly across from Los Angeles Historical park! It's a great location close to everything you need! Especially Howlin' Rays Nashville hot Chicken!! It's a MUST try!!!

5.6
    Near the downtown.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

No housekeeping service was provided even though we put the sign outside the room to clean. We had to ask for towels from the night staff when we came. And the beds are too small.

Near the downtown.

Great location, friendly and helpful staff. Cool retro look on the outside but nicely upgraded.

My room smelled like cigarette smoke.

It was clean and upgraded. I LOVED the neon at night. Safe area and so close to downtown. I really appreciate when hotels get rid of carpeting and go with hard flooring. So much cleaner.

Everyone is very nice the place is clean.

Everyone is very nice the place is clean. This is my second time styling here just cause it’s affordable and the staff is wonderful. And next time I come to L.A. I will stay here again :)

It was okay. The bright lights outside the window and hard matress made for a bad night sleep.

Room smelled like weed. Walls are thin so you can hear your neighbors. Super bright fluorescent lights outside the room window made it hard to sleep especially because the curtains leave some of the window exposed so light gets in. Also the bed mattress was too hard.

Location was very central. Room, bathroom and floors looked clean. Mini fridge was a nice amenity. Staff were friendly and helpful.

I had a decent night's sleep and good shower, and loved being able to walk though Chinatown.

The pillows weren't comfortable to me. A mix of thicknesses and softness to accommodate the preferences of different guests would be a welcome enhancement.

The bed was comfortable and the air conditioning unit functioned smoothly (didn't wake me repeatedly by turning itself on and off, which sometimes happens at motels).

Royal Pagoda Friendly to both pets and patrons.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I enjoy everything about the Royal Pagoda. They are an affordable (by L.A scale) pet friendly motel. It is always the first place I look to book when staying in the Downtown/Chinatown districts of Los Angeles.

Large clean rooms and My favorite news channel (RT) is available on the cable.

Very friendly staff.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Very friendly staff. Rooms weren't that big but very comfy and clean. Best part is when you step outside you have everything at your convenience and within walking distance. Gotta love L.A

The Royal Pagoda not quite so royal, average.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

This property while themed in design from the outside as matched Chinatown architecture, once inside, really is a glorified Super 8 or Motel 6. A Motel 6 in my mind is a 69.95 value, but everything in hotel motel world has escalated through the roof. This property was not worth the 150 dollars per night. They first checked me into a room at my 3pm check in, which hadn't been cleaned, and was a hell hole from the last use. I returned to get a new room, and they gave me a nice, clean room in the rear of the complex. The walls are thin, and separated by thin motel doors that slide lock so they could be opened into joined suites. The folks on the other side were noisy as all get out, at one point they tried to open the door and come through, WtF, but point is, the walls are thin and you hear everything. Since the motel is also directly on the corner of Broadway and Bernard with up the short block to the freeway, it is a noisy location. They know it. They give 4 sets of earplugs, ready to go, right next to the coffee maker. The motel has two vending machines, one microwave in the lobby to heat up whatever you may have to heat up, rather than a microwave in each room, and water is a 1.50 at the front desk. No other amenities such as pool, jacuzzi, no frills, no fancy, and again, Motel 6 would be my comparable experience, but at that brand's pricing, probably a better value. Best thing about the Royal Pagoda is the location. Strike against it for the corner on main Street and freeway, but thumbs up and star for being right out the door and into Chinatown.

Housekeeping seemed to do a good job of keeping the room clean. Off street parking was good.

Better than I expected...

Na

Given the location and cost of surrounding hotels. I was very pleased with this hotel.. it isnt top notch luxury but was definitley comfortable, safe, and easily accessible. Staff was very busy with one persone at desk checking in but was very friendly and polite. Location is ideal for dodger stadium games only a few miles walking and or like we did a quick uber ride. This hotel was exactly what we needed for a quick trip.

•Close to Dodger Stadium (we walked to the game).
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

•Small parking lot. •Loud road noise during the week but not so bad on the weekends.

•Close to Dodger Stadium (we walked to the game). •Close to the freeway. •An hour from Santa Monica Pier •The room was clean, and the beds were okay and there weren’t any crazy people in the parking lot, unlike our first hotel. The stay was nice, the staff was friendly and with how close it is to a lot of our favorite things I can see us staying here again.

Overpriced and unsafe. Would not recommend

The area felt very unsafe and this extended to within the motel grounds. When we returned home after watching the LA Dogers game (the stadium is not a safe or reasonable walk as we imagined) there was a homeless man in the reception area who had a knife tied around his waist. He was not aggressive or causing harm but this was extremely unsettling. There was a lot of noise in upstairs rooms at night from other guests, and from outside cars, pedestrians and goodness knows what else. In the day there was also a lot of noise with the sound of the washing machines and cleaners, and traffic noise again. When we booked we knew we were booking a budget motel, however I wouldn’t say the room was worth over $100 for the one night, $60 or $70 would be more appropriate pricing. But that being said I wouldn’t recommend for anyone to stay here even if the price was lowered! You would need to Uber/taxi to the dodgers stadium or you could walk if there was a big group of you but it’s not a safe route (and it’s all uphill on the way there) for a small group, couple or individual.

Considering the dated room, noise levels and the general feeling of i safety, the bed was actually pretty comfortable, plus there was free parking. I would say these two things are the only reason why it’s getting a 3.8 review and not a 0!

Overall, we had great time to stay in there. Even though there’s some annoyed noise upper room.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Housekeeper didn’t mopped the floor, especially, the parking lot is too small and hard to get out in the morning.

Towers change everyday and food restaurant nearby

A very nice trip down memory lane, as I had stayed here many years ago with my family.

There should have been towel racks or hooks installed into the bathroom wall, or the back side of the bathroom door, as there was not a place to hang used towels, a bathrobe, etc. Also, it would have been nice to have another trash can in the room, besides the bathroom.

The king-sized bed in our room was very comfortable.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Cleanliness needs to improve a lot. WiFi was given as free, but it was not able to use or go online. Restroom was unable to flush on the first use. Restroom/shower room was dirty. The room floor was sticky.

Location was great.

I would stay again. The value for the money was excellent.

The area did not feel very safe. There were not inviting restaurants close by. There were places to eat just not very appealing.

The hotel was close to downtown where I had to go everyday. My room was facing the inside parking lot and was on the second floor so I did not experience any of the noise described in other reviews. My assigned room looked like the pictures so I was happy.

Disappointed with staff. Facilities were old but clean. Vehicle traffic is very noisy.

Staff was not helpful at check-in. We arrived from Amtrak train earlier than 3:00 check in time & they would not allow early check-in until 12:30. There is no lobby to wait in, just outdoor patio furniture with no restroom. We had to go to several restaurants for restroom facilities. The room is on Broadway & very noisy although they did provide 2 sets of earplugs.

Room was very clean.

An O.K. deal for Chinese New Year
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The bathroom had mold in the shower and smelled like urine. All of the lights did not work as well as the plugins. The closet door would not open because the bed was in the way. The bathroom fan did not work.

The room was clean and fairly quiet. The staff was helpful and friendly. The location was convenient for our trip. The room had a fridge and downstairs was a microwave.

OK but probably won't stay again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The shower was hard to use (Only sprayed water from high up, no low water faucet for washing feet), wifi Internet connection did not work well, and the staff had no idea how to fix it. In general, the staff was not very knowledgeable (Didn't know how to get to places in Chinatown such as the Chinese American Museum or nearest place to rent a car) and the front desk was not open 24 hours a day.

Location. Short walk to Chinatown Metro station.

Good value.

Our stay was on a Monday night. Everything except restaurants open. Markets closed at 6:00. No bars/entertainment within walking distance so would not say location was great ... it’s about a 35 minute walk from downtown LA which is great except if you want to slip out for a drink in the evening.

Good value. Room was very clean. Wifi reception good.

I liked the front desk attendant, super nice and very...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

They don't have enough parking spots for everyone, I went out and took my car. When I came back I had to park outside of the property.

I liked the front desk attendant, super nice and very professional, and very helpful. He went the extra mile to make me feel welcome . I believe his name was Leslie. He was by far the best front desk attendant that has helped me.

Will not book it again.

Safety bar in shower needed, Bed was noisy when rolling over, sounded like a metal pan. No towel bars at all. Not what we are use to.

Didn't eat there.

Very average for the amount you could pay if you add a couple of more dollars for a better hotel.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The rooms were very small than what we anticipated. The shower water did NOT get hot the entire time of our stay. The floors were filthy, my children’s socks were black from the floor being so dirty. There were hairs, long ones that we kept seeing on the floor that did not belong to myself or my family. We also saw a roach or two during our stay as well. But the staff was amazing.

I like the staff.

Simple but not bad
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The floor is dusty, you better wear slipper in the room. It’’s time to upgrade the room and change the furnitures.

Parking is convenient, in the motel compound. China town is next to motel, easy access by walking.

Do not like it at all
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room is small and smelly, closet door couldn’t open fully, you have to squeeze in to put your stuffs away. The wifi most of the do not work and no connection I have to drive to Denny Restaurant to communicate without friends.

LA Family experience
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Very noisy-it is located downtown in Chinatown, so windows are facing the streets. You can hear everything: police cars, street fights, loud neighbors, dogs barking, incoming traffic... Walls are really thin and my upstairs neighbors were as loud as they can be: jumping up and down, slamming and yelling. The AC's heater is overwhelmed with making the room warm and it is terribly noisy. I understand that it is as clean as can be under the conditions given: the city it self is very dirty and confronting lack of water and therefore it has funky smells and dust..

Free parking, very close to downtown, some complimentary sweets and morning coffee. Daily maid: fresh towels and toiletries. Ear plugs provided for the noise. Room was big enough and has a fridge and a TV. Kind enough to accept my schedule changes and modify my booking, I would give staff a five 🌟 rating, it is just that the night I checked in I asked about the noise and have been told nobody complained- this is a complain!

Overall I had a pleasant stay and would definitely recommend this to friends.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The only thing I did not like was that I did find a couple of small cockroaches during my stay.

The location was good. Lots of restaurants to choose from. Walking distance to the Metro Station ( gold line ) and close to bus stops. The rooms were spacious and the AC / heater was very helpful during my stay. The small ref and coffee maker was very useful to me since I stayed there for 5 nights.

Good value for updated, clean room in old motel . Semi/ sketchy characters around, but felt safe.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Men hanging out near stairway, smoking weed, cigarettes right by the room, smell coming inside. Room was next to alley where someone was tossing bottles/ making noise for much of night.

Great Location to walk around Chinatown. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Room and bathroom were clean.

Pleasantly surprised!

Parking.... but all places in that area or near downtown LA has parking problems.

The staff was very friendly and helpful in getting documents printed for me. Even offered to FAX them if needed. Rooms were updated and modern looking, very clean. Pleasantly surprised!

I would not return or recommend to any friends or family .

The rooms need updating for the price . Very noisy from traffic and sidewalk noise. No extra blankets or pillows. They never warned us one day when the city was turning water off for street repairs. No showers that morning. The office staff were unfriendly and not helpful. The cleaning staff were more helpful.

We enjoyed walking in Chinatown and finding and finding a good burger place among the lanterns.

Wifi very sporadic and weak. Limited parking. Loose toiletseat. No trashcan in room, only in bathroom. Noisy.

Nice staff, friendly, accommodating and helpful. Comfortable bed. Clean room. Small but good shower. Location.

Hotel is decent but still overpriced, clean but don't try to park a car.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Parking was a nightmare. The street was closed and you had to get up early to move the car or pay double parking in the Daily parking structure to park overnight. There are not enough spaces for all the rooms even when it's not full.

Location was good, easy access to freeway to get downtown quickly. It had a mini fridge in the room. Many good Chinese restaurants in walking distance.

Fighting with them now, to get my money back.

I checked in, then went to my job, returning after midnight. There was no parking available in their lot, or immediately in front. The on duty mgr said, sorry. I couldn't leave my truck on the street, so I drove the 2 1/2 hr home, never slept there.

Good location.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Our room is close to the street, and a bus stop just outside. Very noisy. The entire room especially the bathroom are very small. You can’t find some space to put your cleaning stuff. The shower doesn’t work well.

Good location. Many restaurants within walking distance.

Good ball game stop over
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Long wait at the reception but the reception staff chap, Eddie was extremely helpful and polite

Cheap stop over for the ball game but wouldn’t stay there otherwise. They filmed Lalaland there

Decent. Recommended for any Dodger game visit.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The ONLY thing I didn't like was the loud music across the street from some venue/club. It stopped at midnight but it was very loud.

It was a fair price and close to the baseball stadium which is reason for my stay.

What made the hotel stay extra special were the front desk...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

What made the hotel stay extra special were the front desk managers - Edison & Juan. They both welcomed us, were kind, helpful & gave excellent suggestions for restaurants, places of interest & transportation services. Although the room is not modern, it was very clean, the beds comfortable, & the linens super soft. There is a small refrigerator in the room but not a microwave, however, there is a microwave in the lobby. It was wonderful to walk down the street to Chinatown and shop at local vendors.

I wasn't satisfy
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I didn't like anything the place was dirty our room towels were dirty too it smelled like urine there's a night club 2 minutes away very loud all night long they also have bed bugs. I will never go back or recommend this place

The most horrible 2 nights in any hotel o have ever spent. Bathroom toilet size & location were nea

Parking horrible. Fixtures in room broken; i.e., coffee pot, electrical outlets for coffee almost non existent. Bathroom outlets broken, couldn't use hair dryer. Staff very rude & told me to find my own coffee pot by tracking down a maid. Owner rude & not helpful re: safe places to park. No ice machine, finally given a 12 oz cup of ice from office supply. All vending machines broken; coke, snacks etc. Biggest waste of $ I have ever spent. Air conditioning in room too hot or too cold; inadequate blankets. My sheets had footprints on them. Wooden floors in room obviously never mopped. I could go on but not worth my time.

Location near Dodger stadium.

Not a palace but a reasonable bed for the night
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

It's a tight fit for 4 people and suit cases, only gave us enough towels for 2 people, very noisy air conditioner and some road noise.

We were attending a Dogers game so the hotel was a 15min up hill walk and we beat a lot of the traffic that was queuing to get into the stadium car parks

Great except for the lack of parking!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Parking was bad.. VERY SMALL PARKING. We got to hotel at about 3pm. Maybe three first come spots left. When we got back from ballgame None! Was told by front desk that there was if none open park next door at parking garage. WAS NOT TOLD IT CLOSED AT 11:PM! We got there at 11:01pm would not let us in!!!! We had to park about two blocks away on Street! My suggestion is to work out a deal with the parking garage next door for hotel residence able to park at what ever time.

Room very nice..buy bathroom small. We were on first floor. Very comfortable bed.

Nice location, friendly staff, clean rooms, pleasant stay

Nice little place in China Town. Very short drive to LA Stadium. Walking distance to restaurants but if you want anything other than Chinese food you will have to take a short drive.

Great little stay

Only negative was limited parking and small bathroom. Otherwise, great stay for the price. It won t stop us from returning. We plan on using them again for future visits.

Excellent location. Centrally located to do a lt of things.Dosger Stadium with In walking distance. Amtrak station within walking, from there, can go just about anywhere.

As an older woman traveling alone I'd come here again. I felt safe and the price and location were g
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Very small bathroom and parking was tight.

Great accommodations for the price. Clean, fairly quiet, friendly staff, and a short walk or drive to many things.

Good place to stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

We didn't have any problems. Its not a luxury hotel or anything but the price was good and we were comfortable. Didn't seem like a bad neighborhood. Its in chinatown. We had a good experience overall

Fun, very Chinese place right in Chinatown
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

No breakfast room. We left luggage before and after we checked in/out but there is nowhere to put it except in their office and although they were OK about it it was a bit of a hassle. Place has a high turnover of guests, but that's good I suppose. The only restaurants nearby are Chinese so I hope you like Chinese food!

Good room, comfortable bed. We had a room with its own entrance onto the car park which meant we could come and go without passing reception. Area is safe I think, as it's all very Chinese. Metro not far away although it's not on a very useful line. Recommend Nick's Café, a 10-minute walk away. Chinatown summer festival was lively but didn't go on too late so we were able to sleep soundly

• Reviewed: 19 August 2017

Nice clean room, small shower but hey at that price whose to...

Nice clean room, small shower but hey at that price whose to complain right? Easy to find and get to and from right in the middle of chinatown , easy access toilets of great food/bars all in all no complaints

Atmosphere was great and rooms were clean.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Small rooms and even smaller parking lot. I scraped the side of my van trying to get out of the lot one morning.

Atmosphere was great and rooms were clean. Location was excellent.

The room was spacious and had good A.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Parking was very limited. We had to park outside the hotel. You risk yourself at getting a ticket if you park outside. Bathroom is very small and no ventilation. No view if you get room 222

The room was spacious and had good A.C

Adorable Motel, great staff, great location.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

This is the sweet place that was featured in the movie LaLa Land. We booked the room as a gift for a family member who was flying in to LA for a couple of days for work. The staff was very friendly and helpful - went way beyond my expectations - in making sure that everything was taken care of in a professional manner. They are simply the very best. The motel is convenient to many sightseeing options in Los Angeles, and the rooms are priced very competitively. The rooms are well-appointed, clean and attractive and the stay was described to us as "perfect". We look forward to booking the motel again, this time for ourselves.

This is not a place to stay for a minute also.

It was not even a standard hotel. No lift available. Not a professional team of staff.

This is a very old property. No lobby to wait. Rude behavior of front desk. Not willing to cooperate to keep the luggage as early check request was not considered. Bed bug found by us.

Perfect stay for budget travel
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Soda machine doesn't work...

We love the Pagoda. Professional, comfortable, affordable and always welcoming. Great place for the budget-minded, and perfect location for anyone visiting Los Angeles.

One night stay with family
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

No ice machine, there were two adults and two kids staying but we only had two wash clothes and they didn't have any extra to loan out. Parking could have been better. But overall a good choice to stay.

It was very close to Santa Monica Beach and Venice Beach. The rooms were very clean and the front desk staff were friendly.

The hotel was fine to sleep and shower. Parking was a nightmare. Staff was kind.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Price. Not enough parking. Closet was blocked by door. No ice machine had to get it by the cup full from the front counter.

The place is cool from the outside. Close to an awesome outdoor shopping conter. Staff was nice

Close the Dodgers Stadium, FRIENDLY, HELPFUL Front Desk Agents , Clean and Cozy!

Bathroom water pressure was low and the a/c buttons were hard to read but we figured it out.

The motel was clean, cute and very close to Dodgers Stadium where we went to a game. The room served its purpose and was comfortable. We encountered 3 different front desk representatives while there and each one was super friendly and helpful to us! Great job with customer service.

30 min. walk to Dodger Stadium.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I reserved a room with two queen beds. We arrived and was told they had no more rooms like I reserved but would add a roll away for no extra cost. What? I told them they should deduct some of my cost to stay there with a roll away. He agreed and deducted $50 from my total expense.

Close to Dodger Stadium and several places to eat.

Great value and location
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Maybe a breakfast area, but room is limited for that...so.

Great value for the money. If you are attending a Dodgers game and staying the night...its a nice walk to the stadium.

LA LA Land Visit

A tad pricey for a basic motel, but then this is downtown LA. So compared to similar choices it was reasonable value. Location Location.

A basic motel but in a very good location. No food service but plenty of choices in Chinatown close by. Very convenient to walk to Dodger Stadium to attend a concert, avoiding hours of dealing with Stadium traffic had we driven instead. The walk took 15 minutes only compared with hours to get in and out again by car. We were in bed asleep while some people were still lining up for Uber. We also walked to downtown during the day, also a pretty easy walk. Apparently the movie La La Land was filmed there but I never saw the movie.

Staff was very friendly, we were really close to China town...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

We did not like the parking they had. There were not enough parking spaces for all the rooms they had. If there were no parking spaces at night, you had to park in a narrow alley, or on the street. The surrounding area is not safe to park in the streets.

Staff was very friendly, we were really close to China town to walk and go shopping. We were in town for a conference at LA Convention Center, and we were within a 10 minute drive from the Royal Pagoda.

Quaint 1960's motor lodge vibe

Traffic noise was noticeable, but there were packages of ear plugs thoughtfully provided in each room. I used them the first night, but adapted to the noice by the second night.

Quaint 1960's vibe motor lodge but inside, the rooms are all modern. If you are going to an event at Dodgers stadium, you won't find a closer place to stay. 5 min walk to the metro stop, but I used Uber. Never had to wait more than 5 min for a Uber.

disgusting

The room smelled like cigarette smoke and everything was very dirty, our feet were black after walking around in the room for 10 minutes.... would not recommend this motel.

Stayed there twice now for Anime Expo.

It was a bit noisy next to the street side, but to be expected. Could smell pot once in awhile but that is everywhere.

Stayed there twice now for Anime Expo. Convenient to shops, restaurants, and public transit. Staff is experienced, and friendly. The manager remembered me from two years ago.

Clean hotel with a good location.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Bathroom was REALLY tiny and had no vent fan! Bring some deordorizing spray for your stay! Also tiny parking lot, not enough room for all of the vehicles required when the property is full or nearly full. Make sure you have your vehicle in a spot prior to 7:00 pm or so otherwise you will need to park elsewhere. Seriously, I'm not kidding on that one at all.

Clean room, simple and nice decor, friendly staff, and always someone at the front desk.

perfect location if you want to be downtown
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I like the fact that I can park my car and take the bus. The bus stop was right next to this property. no having to drive in traffic it was great! no parking fees which is awesome! but parking is limited. when we arrived the room was already cool because they left the AC on. Hassle-free check in.

Staff was amazing
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Most Uber drivers couldn't find us. Thus we got charged for a no show because their directions took them to the side street and one driver refused to take us back to the hotel because of the location.

Easy for me to find. Felt safe even though some transportation drivers questioned it for two females.

La La Land was filmed here XD

Shower was a bit slow

First impression was initially bad, but it turned out actually quite far from bad, and in the opposite direction. I'd stay here agin! Location seemed fine on Google Maps, but when we got there, it really was on the outskirts of Chinatown. The place/location looked kinda sketch, but it's really not that bad. Nonetheless, I was actually very pleased with the accommodation. Rooms were comfy and functional. Floors were slightly dirty, but hey... it's floors. Staff was great!

Safe, comfortable and convenient to nightlife

Nothing. I have no complaints but I felt $180 for one night was high.

I was exhausted & drunk so anything would do at that point. Location is close to the night life so you can stay here safely. Elderly man at the front desk is a character.

Excellent value for location!

The mattress was the worst! A bunch of metal springs that made terrible noise when you moved. It was the hardest "mattress" I have ever slept on.

Strong wifi. Multiple access points throughout building. Amazing location so close to downtown.

three-day stay in LA
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

There were not the possibility for doing laundry. The coffee provided in the room was not good. There were not any slippers.

It was very clean and comfortable. The staffs were very nice and helpful.

OK city trip!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Used to sleep in ear plugs as room windows looked on road :( Not super clean

It was OK location for my trip Reception was open 24h Room service every day

Motel not what it seems
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room smelled like smoke and just to give everyone a heads up. In the pictures when they are advertising the hotel, they are taking pictures of the owners room. The other rooms do not look like they look like in the picture. The bathroom is ok but has an after smell as if someone already showered. Good location and all but honestly if you can swing get another hotel then stay at another property.

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

Okay Motel, probably won't stay again

The laminate wood style flooring was chipping/peeling. The shower tile had cracks and the grouting was discolored in spots. The water pressure is very weak and the toilet took 3-4 flushes to completely empty. The outside noise level is high though they do provide ear plugs.

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

Room was nice.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The traffic on the street was real loud. This is the first hotel I've stayed at where they provided ear plugs. I bring them when I travel, but they provided them.

Room was nice.

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

Nice hotel little onsite parking available
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

There is not enough parking for all guests (about 12 spots) some had to park across the street in a lot that is closed between 12am and 8am. The hotel staff is allowed to park on site in the little parking there is available and take the parking making customers to risk having there vehicle scratched or park in an inconvenient lot.

The hotel was clean and check in was easy. Close and convenient to dodger stadium.