Reviews of Royal Sonesta Boston 4 stars

40 Edwin Land Boulevard, East Cambridge, Cambridge, MA 02142, USA

#7 of 17 hotels in Cambridge

Disappointing after stopping previously at the Watergate hotel in Washington DC
    • River View King Bed Room

Air con noisy, swimming pool had bad tide mark and when scraped with nail came off meaning could easily have been cleaned but was not. No porter service to your room , we’d expect this of a deluxe hotel.

It was clean and the beds were good.
    • Cambridge View Two Double Beds

There was nothing about the property to really like. The decor was cold, narrow, functional. The woman who brought our in-room breakfast shoved two shopping bags at me as I opened the door (I guess I had declined to pay extra for “tray service” and they left out the milk for the coffee which we had checked on the form. All in all I’ve stayed in worse and tasted worse but at $600 for the night and an additional $48 for the two breakfasts (without tray service) I was astonished. This is a hotel for huge uncaring corporations to send their employees. For a small hotel in a minor city it would have been fine, but for a luxury hotel we couldn’t wait to get out.

It was clean and the beds were good.

We really enjoyed the location and the views. There needs to be some work done around check in.
    • River View King Bed Room

The parking elevator was not in serve and no one was controlling the traffic problem when we came in. We were directed to the garage and had to walk down the three levels. I was in a knee brace and not happy. When we let staff know, they really didn't seem to care. We could have at least been offered a bottle of water and help up to the room! When we were in the common area of the hotel, the rugs really needed to be cleaned and trash picked up.

Our room was great! The bed was extra comfortable and the view was fantastic. We really enjoyed sitting outside at the restaurant for breakfast, viewing the Charles River and listening to music.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Relexing and enjoyable.

Nothing to dislike.

Great location, good run along river for jogging, breakfast area overlooking river with inside and outside options, quiet at night so easy to get some to sleep, staff very friendly and helpful.

Terrible service!!!
    • Cambridge View Two Double Beds

Service is terrible! We were arrived around 6pm, the man worked at the counter said directly that the hotel didn’t have room . He said bc the hotel has a wedding. No sorry no excuse, he was so ruled, the way he said was unacceptable, it sounded like the hotel didn’t have room was all my problems !!Never been a hotel 4 stars like this . 525 USD one night, and no service at all, never go again!!!!

The equipment is good, location is good

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Staff at front desk needs to be a little more customer...
    • River View Two Queen Beds

Staff at front desk needs to be a little more customer friendly especially when trying to accommodate people coming from out of state and not knowing the area. Parking was very expensive, $45 a Day was a bit on the pricey side. Hotel house keeping was amazing, very very friendly lady cleaned our room and did a good job. Location of the hotel itself was great, walking distance to everything. I would definitely be going back now that I’ve gotten to know the area better.

Location!
    • Cambridge View Two Double Beds

Beds were too soft - room and especially bathroom smelled strongly of cigarettes. Dogs in two rooms near us barked allot very early in the mor morning

Location! Great value

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Great place to stay and explore Boston.
    • Cambridge View King Bed Room

Shower could be better, looked a bit old too me and not a lot of water pressure. Someone who helped us with the bags got sort of angry when I didn't open the trunk of the car fast enough and left, strange. I was in the car and first didnt realize he was staff of the hotel.

Great room, with a nice view over the harbour and city. We got an upgrade when we arrived. Big hotel but spacious and pool was great as well. Definitely recommend staying here! Negative points are small points not worth worrying.

Location is perfect, rooms so comfortable and perfect scnery...
    • River View Two Queen Beds

Location is perfect, rooms so comfortable and perfect scnery day and night just 1 minutes best shopping mall in Boston area Quit place Best place for running and walking near the river

Not impressed.
    • Cambridge View King Bathtub - Disability Access

We found 6 spiders in our room. After we killed the first 3, we called someone to get the rest. We wanted a new room but they were fully booked. These were not tiny spiders either. There were 3 in the bathroom and 3 on the top of the wall by the bed. Not impressed. They gave us a voucher for continental breakfast to make up for it, but we still had to pay to upgrade to the hot breakfast. For the price we paid, we should not be finding multiple bugs in our room. Also, no one told us that we needed our key card to get out of the parking garage across the street when we were checking out. When I asked, someone told me that there would be someone there to let us out. No one was there so I walked back to the hotel to tell them we needed to get out and we waited about 30 mins for someone to finally arrive to let us out of the parking garage. Won’t be returning.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Clean and with a handy Starbucks in location.
    • Cambridge View King Bed Room

Loud, terrible shower (it was cold, with no way to control the temperature), the mattress was deformed already and not that comfortable. For a 4 stars hotel that costs as much as it does, my stay was not pleasant overall.

Clean and with a handy Starbucks in location.

Amazing!

There was nothing I didnt like.

Great hotel! Very comfortable beds, great staff and definitely the best views of the Boston skyline! We were on the "river side". We will definitely be staying again in the future!

The Reception employees are very friendly.
    • River View Two Queen Beds

The Reception employees are very friendly. The room with river view is the best you can see in Boston (highly recommended). Beds are comfy and overall facility is well-maintained. Taxis are always available next to the hotel; and tram station is at walking distance.

Amazing
    • Cambridge View King Bed Room

I don't recommend the breakfast room service here.

The room is compact and neat. The view from the window would be amazing were it not for the fog. I really appreciate some small details that turn out to be pretty useful. Railway stations are mostly 10 mins away on foot.

Really nice place to stay.
    • Cambridge View King Bed Room

Both days we were there we were gone for a good part of the day and when we returned our rooms had still not been made up.

Comfortable bed and a great location.

Great view on the river!
    • Cambridge View King Bed Room

There is no breakfast served so you have to go either to one of the nearby restaurants or to a small shop in the lobby which is ok, but not exceptional.

I had a nice room facing the river. Spectacular view and the room was perfect. Clean, modern and spatious.

Great view.
    • River View Two Queen Beds

At around 04.00 am there was an evacuation alarm. Everybody went outside. False alarm. There was no hotel personnel giving any explanation. Also during check out next morning no firther info. Bit weird...

Great view. Great swimming pool.

Overall my stay was good.
    • Cambridge View Two Double Beds

Overall my stay was good. Location is very convenient. BUT!!!! My car key and home key were stolen, unfortunately I have noticed it only at the airport! I called the hotel and they told me that they have not found any keys. I would not recommend this hotel....

Perfect Anniversary Stay
    • River View King Bed Room

Perfect Anniversary Stay Review of Royal Sonesta Boston Reviewed yesterday We stayed in Room 962 in the West Tower, the room was beautiful, had a small balcony with a fabulous view of the river. We were in town to see the Red Sox/Yankee Series. It was a $20 cab ride (included a good tip) to Fenway, we had a nice walk back to the hotel after each game. Everything was perfect here, the front desk & concierge were very helpful. There's free parking on the backside (waterside) only on the weekends. We had a great Anniversary Weekend thanks to the Royal Sonesta & the Red Sox!

Great location, minimal entertainment.
    • River View King Bed Room

Not enough restaurants and bars on the property or within walking distance. Restaurants on site close at 11. Don't want to go to a mall to eat or drink.

I won’t stay anywhere else!
    • Executive Suite King River View

The bed could have been more comfortable, but we still enjoyed our stay!

All staff was friendly and very willing to help. We were able to check in very quickly and they go over all the charges that will be on your bill. We stayed in one of the Executive Suites and the room looked exactly like the photos — we were extremely impressed. Views were amazing as well!

An easily accessible river side high end hotel with great views of Boston from it's ideal location.
    • River View Two Queen Beds

Price could still be cheaper, especially for parking ($42 USD/night)

Perfect view of Boston (river side/high floor), great location (< 1 hr walk to most attractions within Boston/Cambridge), comfy beds, nice restaurants, good size rooms, AC that works, Parking if included with room allows unlimited in and out access until 6 p.m. on departure day (even if already checked out). Reasonble price for the area.

Ten Star experience all the way!!
    • River View King Bed Room

The staff provided exceptional service and were always willing to accommodate. Check-in/out process was efficient and quick. I searched all the hotels in the area prior to booking and had not been to this part of Boston previously. So upon arrival I quickly discovered that I had hit the jackpot. The views of the river and boat yard were stunning, shopping mall literally right across the street. Filled with your choice of eateries, and retail stores was in close proximity which was a bonus, the hotel lobby as well the room decor maxed the experience. The beds were very comfortable and clean. Truly the staff friendliness was a highlight. Parking was easy , safe. I can’t say enough about the visit. I want to come back again just to stay at this hotel. The restaurants as well and the bar within the hotel were lovely. I find myself to be critical of hotel standards but the Sonesta exceeded my expectations.

it was okay
    • Cambridge View Two Double Beds

Bathroom was small, the room had no microwave which made it impossible to reheat our left over food from lunch.

the beds were super comfy and my view was amazing but those were the only good things about this hotel. for the price I paid, I was expecting better quality.

While the hotel was nice and food excellent, I feel it’s ridiculous to charge over $40 to park.
    • Cambridge View Two Double Beds

1. Parking was NOT included or reduced. I learned this AFTER already spending a lot on the room and dropping another $120 on dining at the restaurant. I was never alerted about this prior to our stay and think it’s ridiculous to charge a $44 parking fee when staying at the hotel. Guests should at least have a discount! 2. I was surprised to find that the Poland Spring water bottles that were in the room were not complimentary. I’m already spending over $300 for a one night stay so I had to laugh at the fact I would have to pay $3.00 + tax + gratuity. Seriously??!! With a heat wave and the vending machine broken, I think the water in the room should at least be complimentary. It’s the little things that make a statement.

Check-in was fast and easy and the staff was very friendly. The lobby had a special table full of festive candy with little baggies to fill and it felt like Christmas as a child. My 15 year old daughter was happy about that as well. There was also water available which was necessary due to a heat wave. Room was clean and decorative.

Very nice hotel in a convenient location
    • River View Two Queen Beds

If there is something to mention, I didn't like the idea of having shampoo/conditioner dispensers in the shower

River view rooms were very nice. .. rooms are clean and well maintained. location and nearby parking options available. very nice mall across the road . starbucks in the lobby .. almost every thing was perfect

Overall our stay was pretty good. The room was very clean and we had a great view of the river.
    • River View King Bed Room

You could hear everything through the walls. The shower head didn’t provide that much water pressure.

We had an unbelievable view of the river. The room was very clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

Thank you!
    • River View King Bed Room

The location is a bit far from MIT, and Harvard University. However, it is really great location overall exactly near the mall, there is a nice park you can walk around too.

This place is amazing, I was contacted by the staff if assistance is needed prior to my booking, the staff are extremely helpful and I felt very comfortable within my stay

Not bad
    • River View King Bed Room

Room was bland and uninspiring generally. Room prices are expensive for what it is.

Comfy bed, good shower and toiletries, decent location, nice view of river

The location was great!
    • Cambridge View King Bed Room

The location was great! I liked that it was right next to the museum and the mall. We had a few issues with our rooms, we had to be moved twice but the front desk staff Jackie and Arely were so accommodating, understanding and kind. They even saved us some cookies! If we return to Boston we will most likely come back here! Highly recommend

Beautiful hotel with excellent location and great views
    • Cambridge View Two Double Beds

WIsh there had been some more substantial breakfast options on the room service menu. Many light breakfasts were available, but no really complete breakfasts. No microwave in the room, which seems to be standard in many hotels. Cost of parking was a bit high. At nearly $300 a night, parking should be included!

Property was perfectly located within walking distance of the Science Museum, the T, and the mall for shopping and restaurants. The room darkening shades were amazing- kept the room wonderful dark for sleeping- we didn't even know it was morning. We arrived early and the hotel gladly accommodated us and allowed us to enter our room. 12pm check out worked so well- gave us ample time to sleep in, have breakfast, and pack up without having to rush.

Book Early
    • River View Two Queen Beds

Breakfast at ART CAFE was of lower expectations. I wanted to extend my stay for two days but Receptionists were not allowed to do so. I went online and was astonished by the sudden rise in room prices (almost 3 fold) because of an event in the city. I left the hotel.

River view from my room, the spacious room and its cleanliness. Nice location with downtown trains not far away. Opposite block you may find a new Mall with many high standard shops!!!!

We attended a wedding which was absolutely beautiful!
    • Cambridge View King Bed Room

We attended a wedding which was absolutely beautiful! The food was great, the table set beautifully, large dance floor and amazing view! And, the waitstaff was A1!

Cambridge comfort a stone's throw from Boston!
    • Cambridge View Two Double Beds

Figuring out the lighting controls for the room was a bit funky, but such a minor detail.

My 2-queen bed room was very large and had a stunning view of the river and the Zakim Bridge. Corner rooms at this hotel are awesome.

Great views! Accessible rooms need some changes
    • River View King Bathtub - Disability Access

We booked a handicap accessible room because my mom is unable to walk and get around without a walker or wheelchair. The room while small was good for us because the bathroom is very big and did have a handicap accessible tub, however the beds are much too high especially for an accessible room. It was difficult to get my mom on and off the bed without a stepstool that we luckily had with us. The hotel should definitely think about providing lower beds in accessible rooms. Dante food was not good and lunch at artbar was good but server forgot half our meal and our drinks and I had to get up to get her attention.

The view was amazing and staff very friendly. See full moon photo from room below

Walking distance to shopping
    • Cambridge View Two Double Beds

The check in staff. A little abnoxious when we asked for a better room, ie. for size of beds so it could accomodatw my 6 year old with the parents.

Walking distance to shopping

Maybe I don’t know much about hotel management, but $3 for a...
    • Cambridge View Two Double Beds

Maybe I don’t know much about hotel management, but $3 for a nest water, which only cost $0.99 in the supermarket, makes me a little bit uncomfortable.

Very friendly check-in.

Everything was just perfect

Very friendly check-in. Early check-in was available in both times I stayed in the hotel. This is very valuable and precious particularly for those arriving after a long and oftentimes tiresome long overseas air travel as it was my case.

Room really confortable and nice view
    • Executive Suite King River View

staff not always willing to answer our small issue (noise of the ice machine) NOT Acceptable according to the Price paid

Room really confortable and nice view

A very nice hotel, which is i a good location in Cambridge.
    • River View King Bed Room

The hotel could give free water and ice for it's guests.

The room was a nice size, clean and had comfortable beds. The river view was really nice.

Pleasent
    • River View King Hearing Impaired

I could not get connected to the wi-fi from my room. I went downstairs and connected thru the Bar´s Wi-Fi

Check-in and check-out, the concierge, people at the restaurants was friendly

OK
    • Cambridge View King Bed Room

the air-conditioning was way to noisy and the whenever I had it on, it made the air so dry that made me very uncomfortable. The location of the hotel was not very convenient. It is right between two stations.

Room temperature was perfect.
    • Cambridge View Two Double Beds

Initial check in a front desk was a little awkward. Not sure why.

Room temperature was perfect. It is usually either too hot or too cold in hotel rooms!

Friendly hotel on the river in Cambridge
    • River View King Bed Room

Don't like the trend toward breakfast room service arriving in a carryout bag with disposable containers. I am seeing this in other mid-level hotels as well. I suppose it cuts costs. Miss the good old-fashioned proper dishes, coffee cups, and white napkins on a tray! Boston hotels are usually too expensive for what you get. But that's Boston.

Convenient Cambridge location with easy access to downtown Boston or Cambridge. Nice river view on higher floor, but the window is quite small so the room feels a little dark. Staff uniformly friendly and helpful, from the doorman, to front desk staff, to restaurant staff, especially the very nice waiter who let me order dinner as the kitchen was closing. I would stay here again.

Excellent bed, coffee, workout center, and pool!
    • Cambridge View King Bed Room

A little on the expensive side considering the location.

Excellent bed, coffee, workout center, and pool! The front desk and valet staff were very kind and accommodating.

front desk staff should be more polite.

Front desk staff

front desk staff should be more polite. Particularly a guy that names Richard. Fortunately restaurant staff, concierge and housekeeping were awesome!

A very convenient place to stay in Cambridge - beautifully located along the Charles River.
    • Cambridge View King Bed Room

I felt that there could be more electrical outlets in the room which are conveniently located.

I liked the room cleanliness and size - in particular, I like having a desk to use during my stay. The hotel lobby was clean and organized with a bar and restaurant which was quaint and charming.

Subpar heating system
    • Cambridge View King Bed Room

The heating system is loud, very loud, and to add insult to injury, the heating system didn't really work, so my room was freezing.

Good location and a nice view of the river.

• Cambridge View King Bed Room

- One of the small water bottles for free would be nice

Second time in Sonesta for business trip and I'm not dissapointed. A great place to stay in Boston.

A lot of attention to detail in the room and bathroom.
    • River View Two Queen Beds

room temperature Not easy opening access to fridge or storage of items in fridge.

A lot of attention to detail in the room and bathroom. Loved the LED bathroom mirror lighting . Beautiful view. Decorated very nicely .

I would never stay here again.
    • Cambridge View King Bed Room

For a 200/night hotel, this is ridiculous. The room has water damage. The shower has unknown hair from previous customer. The AC is loud. Very sketchy staff. I accidentally left a pair of gold earrings at the hotel. I called the hotel the same day, and was told that they have no information.

Not much

Overall great location, beautiful views of the Charles River, well appointed and spacious room.
    • River View King Bed Room

They provided only one tea and coffee pods in a double bedroom and there was no complimentary water bottle. For a room that costs $300 a night, I would expect at least a bottle of water and more than one tea/coffee pods.

The room was large and the bed was very comfortable.

Was a pleasant stay, would be great for families if continental breakfast was included.
    • Cambridge View Two Double Beds

Found a dirty towel bunched tossed sink upon arrival in our room : (. Not a great first impression. Also the parking fee of $42 per night for guests seems incredibly overpriced.

Kids really enjoyed it, staff was very helpful and friendly. Room service was excellent. Location was within walking distance to many restaurants, mall and science museum.

Its an awesome place, the location, the room size, customer service, the elegance was excellent.

Nothing really.

I didn't use the restaurant but the service was pristine. Rooms were clean, spacious, elegant and customer service was top notch. I'd definitely go back there.

Very unprofessional staff
    • Cambridge View King Bed Room

Wrong billing. They automatically charged wrong amount to my credit card. At the time of checking out, the front desk staff mentioned that the bill details will be emailed to me and the wrong bill amount will be credited back to the credit card. The same has not happened even after multiple follow-ups. Their - I don’t care attitude - and lack of professionalism is really appalling.

Price-to-quality-of-service ratio too high.
    • River View Two Queen Beds

Reception staff just ok. Room service not great, for two days missed refilling shampoo/soap. Breakfast buffet very poor vs. the price charged. Elevators overcrowded in the mornings and evenings. Do not pay the $42/day for parking, park across the street for half the price.

The staff was excellent.
    • Cambridge View Two Double Beds

The facilities were poor. A broken shower knob and burnout lights in the room. The room window is rather small for a high end hotel. They advertised a restaurant but it was closed for renovation.

The staff was excellent.

Fantastic location, great amenities, modern hotel
    • Cambridge View Two Double Beds

The coffee machine in the room was missing a piece.

It's located right at the riverfront. Rooms are spacious and comfortable. Friendly and helpful staff at the reception and in room service. CambridgeSide(Galleria mall) is just across the street from the lobby. There are a great number of retail stores and restaurants in and around the mall. Museum of Science and TD Garden(Celtics and Bruins) are pretty close too.

Very comfortable beds.
    • River View Two Queen Beds

There was really no place to go for a sit down breakfast, nor could you order a full breakfast via room service. Only more fast food. Only egg item was a breakfast sandwich. And when we did, the cost was as if we ordered omelets! Very pricey for an express breakfast of bagel sandwich, cold cereal and a bagel with cream cheese. Over $70 to have delivered to room with a pot of coffee.

Very comfortable beds. Indoor pool was a bonus, especially in this cold weather! My kid loved it !

Room was comfortable and the fitness center has sufficient...
    • Cambridge View King Room Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

Some staff at front desk were less than helpful and was rude. Upon arrival, when asked where the elevator was the woman did not want to be bothered. Rudely asked which tower room was in and pointed in direction of tower with a smirk rather than explain where elevator is.

Room was comfortable and the fitness center has sufficient equipment.

A pleasantly memorable vacation.
    • Cambridge View Two Double Beds

The facility was beautifully decorated for Christmas. The facility had restaurants and a cafe that were outstanding. The happy hour was a pleasant way to relax at the end of the day. But the greatest feature of this facility is the pleasantness of the staff. They went out of their way to make your experience memorable.

We traveled with our puppy to visit our adult children who...
    • Cambridge View King Bed Room

We traveled with our puppy to visit our adult children who live in Cambridge and though the weather was horrifically cold, the staff and accommodations couldn't have been warmer or more welcoming. Good place to walk dog along Charles River, poo bags and access 24 hours. Thank you for a great stay. We will be back.

Luxury on a budget!

Loved everything!

Very nice, friendly, helpful staff, large room, comfortable bed and pillows, and the view of the river and Boston! Right across the street was a huge mall with great restaurants and shopping and a quick walk to Lechmere station. Will be visiting again!

Good but not as good as what I thought but I think I'd probably go again
    • Executive Suite King River View

Well I found candy wrappers in the room that weren't ours and the Jets in the tub did not work

It was a beautiful hotel and I would probably go again

Overall the stay was great! Perfect location for what we wanted.
    • Cambridge View King Bed Room

I didn’t like the fact that when we arrived we were told our parking would be one price. At check out they up’d the charge, however it was immediately corrected when brought to staff’s attention.

The cleanliness of the facility. Throughout the building the appearance was spectacular. Staff was very friendly!

This was our second time there and we will definitely be going again.
    • Cambridge View Two Double Beds

The location was excellent for our family. It is a short walk to the Science Museum and across the street from a big mall that has wonderful restaurants (all family friendly!!!). The pool was huge and in great shape.

Will not stay again
    • Cambridge View Two Double Beds

The bathroom remodel in room was for looks only. The shower head is useless because of low water pressure. The toilet is against glass shower, even my 120 lb wife couldn’t sit normal. Maybe companies should remember looks aren’t everything.

The remodel looks great

Great staff the view was nice .
    • Cambridge View King Bed Room

Unfortunately being sick with asthma it was very dusty the headboard was bad and around the phone .the windows close to the deskarea was diry a ugly stain on the bed skirt dust on the icebuecket.

Great staff the view was nice . It was our honeymoon close to the mall was GREAT .

Pleasant atmosphere, nice staff, great location.
    • River View One Queen Bed

The presentation of the breakfast buffet looked rather down market. The pool was nice but lacked a hot tub/Jacuzzi. There was also no changing room for the pool so you needed to come in a swim suit and leave wet.

I booked the wrong type of room which was totally my mistake. But the front desk upgraded me to a larger room on the top floor with a roll away bed for my child without asking. Very nice of them!

Good for the money I paid, but not perfect.
    • Cambridge View King Bed Room

Shower wasn't working too well. Not much water came out. The restaurants are not affiliated with the hotel, so I can't take my drinks back to the rooms. Staff wasn't as friendly as I expected.

I liked the location and the main lobby, very nicely decorated.

Noisy ventilation 24/7 and disorganised services
    • Executive Suite King River View

Too many things to list, problems with rooms, ruined laundry, indifferent staff... not fit for executive guests on business.

Views over the Charles River and convenient location.

This was our wedding night. You only get that once. To have all these problems was disappointing.
    • Executive Suite King River View

There was a problem with the heating system. When I got there the room was 85 degrees. I called maintenance and all they did was turn the system off. When I return several hours later the room was 81 degrees. We complained so they brought us a fan and we had to open the windows to get the room cool enough to Sleep. The next morning we tried to use the jetted tub but the drain plug won’t seal, so the tub won’t fill, so no use of the jetted tub. $42.00 a day to park as a guest, ridiculous!!!

Big room with a magnificent view

Shop ! Shop ! Shop!
    • Cambridge View Two Double Beds

Staff at reception !! No smiles , no information , ( Checking in Basic : Id please , visa card , room key , Next customer !! ) Afternoon drinks ? not invited ??!! We paid $280 a night as good as the next person . More information from Valet guys out front and shuttle guy .

Loved the pool , Shopping centre across the road , Science Museum around the corner . Housekeeping top standard , always greeted us and smiled , bedroom kept spotless. 10min walk to Green line which drops you to city centre / Prudential centre . Free shuttle to Red line in the morning . Will be back .

Overall pleasant stay except that no kettle is provided in the room.
    • Cambridge View Two Double Beds

Your reception is friendly upgrade us to room facing river view however the setback is that I requested not to charge to credit card as I would like to pay cash upon check out. On our check out day, the reception told us that already charged to my credit card. Very disappointed.

Worst night’s sleep ever. Room was freezing, I am now sick, circuit blew at midnight.
    • Cambridge View Two Double Beds

No heat on possibly the coldest night of the year so far, terrible attitude from staff.

The front desk manager was great (Dawn). She went out of her way to make up for the horrible experience.