Reviews of Comfort Suites Raleigh Durham Airport/RTP 3 stars

5219 Page Road, Durham, NC 27703, USA

#27 of 62 hotels in Durham

Great location for ease to get to the airport. Clean and comfortable rooms.

pool was small and the ice machine on our 5th floor was broken. Also very hot in the halls.

close to airport and very clean and comfortable= friendly staff and great price

Pleasant place. Staff had snack bags for us before we left at 5 am! Nice touch
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Hot and humidity in general areas like lobby and elevator areas. Looked to be getting worked on. Dehumidifiers or air conditioner were around

Very comfortable beds. Front desk girl was very helpful

Nice hotel, ruined by unhelpful staff.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

My daughter happened to wander out of our room at 6 am. Spent nearly 30 minutes looking for her. Asked four different staff members for help, none provided, and moreover there was zero concern on their part. For something that is every parent's worst nightmare, a little empathy and assistance could have gone a long way. I am still astonished that there was no response while I frantically searched for my three year old. Also called the Choice Hotels customer service line to tell them of my experience and suggest they have protocol in place, and got nothing more than a reference number for documentation. Very disappointed all around.

Check in was fast and easy, room was nice and clean, pool was okay

A very unkempt hotel
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Elevator and bathroom unkempt. Maid service knocking on my door asking when was I leaving. Check out time is noon why are you here knocking on my door. Sheets not clean Hotel is old and outdate Hallways hot

Breakfast good

After many years of travel before retirement it was above average for price.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Eggs in free breakfast were ice cold. After

The desk clerk at check in was super pleasant and patient. I’d misplaced my wallet and she helped me trace it and find it. Great employee!

Would definitely stay here again.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The breakfast bar was basically bagels/toast, cereal, and waffles - standard fare these days, but pretty limited. Fortunately, a Waffle House was only an exit or so away.

Spacious room, very clean, a very comfortable bed, friendly and efficient staff.

Far enough away from the airport to be away from the flight...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Wifi was poor and Hotel internet connection kept dropping out

Far enough away from the airport to be away from the flight path, easy access to I40 and the research Triangle

I would not recommend
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The place is very dirty. It looked and smelled like they had not changed the sheets. The shampoo in Th r bathroom was half way gone. There were stains and dust throughout the room.

The location was good

We would stay again!

The rudeness!

I loved the location but when we arrived our room wasn't right we booked king suite but was given a double. And when we confronted the staff member he was very rude.. But in the end we got the correct room.

Would stay again
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Upon arrival (11pm) my rooom still had trash in the trash can. Was not a big deal at 1st but made me worried that perhaps the room may not be cleaned properly. Checked my bedding and there were make up smears on them. I am usually the person that Lysol the room and always keeps a set if sheets with me just in case. So I notified the front desk. They were very apologetic and called several times throughout my stay to see if I had any other problems. I put my own sheets on for the remainder of my stay. I have bright color sheets that way the staff know that they are my own personal from home, and I left a note stating so as well. My stay was great after that one issue. I even slept in late one day (after 12pm) and called to the front desk to see if it was too late to have my dirty towels picked up and fresh towels delivered. He let me know that someone would be up. They came, picked up my dirty linen, and delivered the towels while I was still there. And when I left the room they even came back and did a full service cleaning.

Location was great, right off the highway, plenty of food choices. Staff were nice. Rooms big, beds comfortable, a/c heating great. Clean bathrooms.

Last stop on the way home

It was perfect.

They arranged shuttle pick-up for us from our car rental facility and arrange drop off the next morning to the airport. This really helped us out on our trip. In addition the room was spacious and comfortable.

It was a good weekend
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Bathroom could have been a little bit cleaner i had to deep clean it myself so my fiancé and i could use it

Bed was comfortable , room was spacious , very peaceful .. staff was very polite

There was a particular front desk employee that stood out as...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Saturday night, across the hall from me was a LOUD party of young adults going on all night long, constantly opening and closing their door, which let out all the noise in their room. I complained more than one to the gentleman behind the counter that night and it didn't do any good. I think he knew them, cuz he said they were celebrating someone's 21st birthday.

There was a particular front desk employee that stood out as being the best of the employees of all. Her name is Pebbles. She was more than helpful in finding a place to eat and very pleasant to talk to. I wish more people were like her!!

We had a very early Flight I wish I would’ve had more time to spend there great value for the money
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

We left really early the bag breakfast was very Basic,Apple and small granola bar and a bottle of water. Could’ve been a little better maybe some yogurt and A muffin or donut. But still better than nothing.

The bed and pillows were very comfortable with the there was a refrigerator and microwave which is always nice and large room with A sofa and a nice desk with lots of electrical outlets.

Unless you are desperate, spend the extra $10 to stay somewhere nicer.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The rooms were far below basic for the price. I’ve stayed in low budget motels that we’re nicer. Things were visibly falling apart and the cleanliness leaves something to be desired.

The continental breakfast had a decent amount of options and was still well-stocked even though we got there around 30 minutes before it was over.

All amenities were provided. The room was spacious, quiet, beds very comfy and nice shower. 100% sat
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Keeping the breakfast room open until 10am would have been better for us. It closed promptly at 9:30am so all of the late breakfast eaters showed up at 9:15am and noplace to sit.

Breakfast had a great selection for all appetites

It was perfect for what I was there for (had a wedding to attend, so we only stayed 2 nights).
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

-There wasn't a lot of lighting, the lamps were dim -One of the outlets by the desk wasn't working (although there were plenty of outlets to choose from!)

-The coffee pot in the room -The iron and ironing board (I needed it!) -The bed was very comfortable -Check in and check out was easy and quick!

Breakfast was good.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Property is very worn. Room windows dirty, lamp shades torn and dirty, shower curtain torn, towel holder on bathroom door was broken.

Breakfast was good. Older man in charge of the breakfast did excellent job keeping the area clean and the food available. He was very polite.

Large room.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Facility smelled horribly the minute we walked in! Didn't even want to go to breakfast it was so bad so didn't eat either of the two mornings. The bathroom didn't have a shower curtain so we called front desk and they were really sweet about it and brought us one fairly quickly but didn't have time to put it on but my son figured it out and we eventually got it on!

Large room.

This place is amazing and will definitely stay there again.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

They didn't have a sign next to the switch for the tub or handicap handles so it was hard for me to climb out of the tub.

OMgosh the bed and pillows are amazing. I did NOT want to get out of it. The room was big which I didn't expect. I pick Comfort Inn as they usually have a jetted jacuzzi tub. They were able to accommodate me with one which made me most happy. Julie at the front desk was very nice; everyone was actually. I didn't eat breakfast as I didn't want to get up that early plus my friend was coming to take me to Waffle House. The only thing I had trouble with was how to turn on the jets in the tub. Come to find out there was a timer switch up under the blowdryer; I had no idea that it was for the tub. They need to put a little sign next to it "Tub" plus it would be most helpful for us older people if you had handicap bars/handles on the walls in the tub so it's easier to get out. There was nothing for me to hang to trying to get out of it. I visit every Oct and fly into Durham and will stay at this particular hotel again. I ended up paying $90 for the night and it was well worth it!!!!!

Very nice, will stay there again.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Wasn't aware of charge for leaving our truck parked there while we were gone, but front desk person helped out with that.

Comfortable bed. Had airport shuttle which was the main reason for staying there since our flight left at 6am. Had "Grab & Go" breakfast bags for the early folks.

Clean and very friendly

The wifi licence

The licence for the wifi / website was regarded as unsafe by my computer and it wouldn't let me access it. This is very unusual.

This stay was not planned. I simply needed a place to stay overnight due to the long commute from MD
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Everything was good. I have no complaints.

My eggs were cooked to order because they ran out on the counter. The bed was fluffy and the room was quiet. The drawback was that I didn't want to get out of the bed for breakfast.

Ideal low cost airport stopover
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Although communal areas were a little tired,the room was clean and comfortable and price included breakfast which was a bonus. Ideal for low cost airport stopover. Staff were pleasant and helpful, including shuttle driver

Great!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

i cant think of anything i didnt like.

breakfast was delicious, beds were comfy, it was clean and very easy check in and check out. We will be returning! Rooms were great!

Nice place. Will probably stay there again if needed
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Hallways had no A.C. Large damaged area poorly repaired place on ceiling just very unsitely

Bed was comfortable. room was large and clean. Breakfast was very good and area very clean.

We were there just overnight to catch a flight out the next...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

We were there just overnight to catch a flight out the next morning. the breakfast set up looked amazing but we left very early so did not get to sample

short. they DId find my computer mouse and held onto it until I could come pick it up.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Tub backed up after first shower and stayed backed up. Old used coffee filter was left in coffee maker. Hallway chairs (in front of elevator 5th floor) looked like a child had peed on them.

It was right off the exit. Breakfast.

I'd stay here again if in the area
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The beds were a little firmer than I'm used to at hotels. But not uncomfortably so, just very firm. The rooms look a bit outdated, like they could use some remodeling. Our fridge wouldn't shut all the way, and it took some finagling to get it to close. Plus the shower curtain was stained and ripped. The ice machine on the 3rd floor didn't work. When I told the front desk attendant about it, she said that it's because people are traveling and filling up coolers so it takes an hour to regenerate. This would have been an acceptable response if it hadn't already been over 24 hours since we had tried to use it. We stayed for 4 days and it NEVER WORKED. In fact we had to go all the way to the 1st floor for ice because floors 2, 3, 4 ice machines weren't working.

The room was very spacious and clean and the front desk staff was very helpful. It's easy to park and I like that the parking area was very well lit, so I felt safe at night traveling to and from my car. The pool area was nice and I love that it doesn't close when the sun sets, so if you want to do some nighttime swimming, you're allowed to. The exercise area isn't very big, so if that's something that you're looking for, you may want to keep looking. I like that they offered disposable utensils and plates so that if you wanted to take your breakfast back to the room you could do so. But be warned, breakfast is only from 6-9:30 so if you're planning to sleep in, you'll miss it.

Pleasurable
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

It was the cleanest Comfort Inn that we stayed at on this vacation. I can't answer about safety of infants and toddlers I had our older grandsons so I wasn't looking for that.

Never staying here again.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

They had major power issues. When I came in the front door doesn't open and the elevator wasn't working. When I got to the room it had minimal power, half the lights and AC won't turn on. Wifi was not available and there was no cord for the wired network. Around 8PM they lost power completely until midnight. The pillows were too thick and it was very uncomfortable to use, I barely had any sleep. After all the issues they had they still managed to charge for the full amount of the stay.

Good Place to Stay
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

After my third night stay had difficulty with WI-FI system. It didn't work Sunday morning so when reporting it to desk, the first thing the desk clerk said was that no one else had reported any problems. The wrong thing to say! I then was the first to report it. After telling him that I had been there for three nights without a problem with the WI-FI, he suggested changing the browser I was using. I decided to use their computer in the business center. All other reception staff were wonderful.

Easy access to events and from major roadway.

Very comfortable beds.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Unfortunately one of the two A/C units in hallway was not operating so it felt bit warm.

Very comfortable beds. No cigarette odor at least on the fourth floor. Good aroma inside the room. Clean.

Quiet, clean & good shuttle service
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Facility was clean. They have nice rooms and plenty of data access for charging devices, etc. Our bed was comfy. It was easy to access from the highway & close to the airport but very quiet. Our family of 6 had 3 separate rooms and the front desk lady worked to get us all close together on the same floor and the hotel was full. Shuttle was prompt leaving to get us to the airport and came fairly quickly when we called upon return. However, on return there was a small issue when the shuttle arrived with seating but the driver had a great attitude and made it work so no one had to wait for him to return. I would stay at this location again when traveling from the airport or just for a weekend getaway. Best of all it was a really good price!

Will not book this location again!
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

I would have gotten more service out of a robot. Its not that the hotwl was not clean,it was not well kept! I was traveling with my daughter and did not feel safe with the property itself. The location was fine but it seemed uncomfortable.

Relaxing but just a few tweeks needed
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Air conditioning vent inside was disgustingly dirty with dirt so it was blowing all that dirt into the atmosphere Rusty bathroom door hinges, they lower the tone of the room greatly Also I think the bath could have done with renewing as it was quite worn and stained Never enough coffee in the rooms As you supply a microwave and fridge in the room I feel it would be a nice gesture to leave plastic cutlery in the room or at least leave some beside the fridges where the food is for sale. Nothing worse than cooking your meal and realising you have nothing to eat it with I must admit my first night at Raleigh I stayed at the Wingate hotel beside you, my room was only a few dollars more than the Comfort but there was quite a substantial difference in quality

The very relaxed atmosphere

Accommodations were adequate for what we needed for one...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Facilities needs some updates/general maintenance otherwise clean and adequate.

Accommodations were adequate for what we needed for one night. Room provided room needed for our family. Breakfast was good - provided a variety of foods.

We enjoyed our stay and would return.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Some areas were not thoroughly cleaned. We found a bug.

The room was large, comfortable and met our needs. The staff was friendly and the booking process was easy and quick.

Clean but staff was unknowledgable

Upon arrival I was told that I was already in house. Obviously I wasn't!!! The daytime clerk had placed someone else in the two rooms I had reserved and allowed them to sign off under our name. We needed rooms that were next to each other because of our children. Since they were occupied by the wrong people we were unable to stay in rooms close to our children, and my husband and I had to stay apart. Was about a half an hour ordeal before the night time clerk could even tell me that they had not used our card, because the receipt the wrong occupants signed, had our card number on it. After a long drive and arriving after midnight this was the last thing I wanted to deal with. The only reason I rated it poor for the value, the staff did not even apologize or offer any discount for our trouble.

The rooms were very clean!!

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

Great facility
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Nothing. Everything was great. Easy and convenient check in and check out. Quiet facility.

The property was a good value and convenient to where we needed to go.

• Reviewed: 11 May 2017

WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER WITH A COMFORTABLE SHOWER!
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The water temp. in the shower was HORRIBLE! It was either extremely hot or extremely cold! I was not able to bathe/ shower my child. It was very very difficult for my husband and me to shower as well!

Breakfast was pretty good. Really liked the coffee!

• Reviewed: 6 May 2017

Th shuttle bus service was excellent, it was no trouble for...
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Th shuttle bus service was excellent, it was no trouble for the driver Nabil to take us back to the airport a second time to collect our luggage. He is a great asset to the hotel.

Sweet stay but not a good hot-spot.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

WiFi was very bad and I could not login so I ended up using my hotspot from my phone and using up data.

The room was nice and cozy and the continental breakfast was phenomenal!

Substandard!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

We couldn't open the couch bed and there was no bedding for it. The shower either was freezing or scalding hot. The toilet seat was broken. We complained and asked for a credit or a discount for the night we stayed there, but we have not received one.

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

Adequate for one night stay.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The room was fairly clean but very dusty. The shelf where the microwave is located has never been dusted. This hotel needs updating. The Fitness room only had a treadmill, elliptical, bench with no free weights and a fan that didnt work.

Great staff very friendly and helpful. The van driver extremely customer service oriented.

• Reviewed: 16 March 2017

The evening social was pleasant.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Clock in room was 1 hour and a few minutes behind the true time. I was unable to update the time manually.

The evening social was pleasant. Also, the wake up call came at the proper time. Check out was very good with bill ready and shuttle to airport was on time.

Room was clean and the staff was very professional.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Wifi was terrible and didn't work. It caused me to miss business I needed to attend to needing wifi.

Room was clean and the staff was very professional.

• Reviewed: 4 March 2017

Poor facility function
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Tv connection was out for long stretches on 2 nights. When I asked for a discount, the clerk said I was already getting a low rate. Fire alarms were malfunctioning and going off for almost an hour one night. Ice cream vending machine was empty. Desk chair in room was too low and was hard. My mistake not seeing that microwave and refrigerator weren't standard.

Bed

• Reviewed: 2 March 2017

Smoke smelling beds & rooms
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The room and bedding smelled like cigarettes. It was supposed to be non smoking room. The bed was the worst I have ever slept in. Horrible conditions but nice staff

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

Amazing place 😍
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

I can't think or anything that I didn't like.

Aleen the young lady at the front desk was amazing 😍 Also the maintenance man that work the 4pm-12am during the weekend shift. They made sure that everything I needed was there. Very helpful, respectful, friendly everyone on the staff at the hotel was amazing no matter how late or early they were there. I will travel there again.

• Reviewed: 21 January 2017

Want clean, comfy Room, Go Elsewhere!!!
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Dirty, Dusty Room, they only have one small trash can in their rooms and don't use liners / garbage bags, so you have the bathroom trash and all other trash in 1 little small trash can. Dirty water backs up into the shower and sinks while you are bathing. Loud ventilation noise all nite long!!! Housekeeping brought in damp towels we had to let them dry on a chair! This was horrible! They should have refunded me!!!!!

• Reviewed: 20 January 2017

Solo Traveler - Last Minute Booking
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Breakfast not what I expected. Disappointed with everything else being so great.

Room inviting & spacious. King Bed extremely comfortable. Quiet environment to work in.

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

Short Stay
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Toilet seat was very worn and did not look like ANYONE should sit on it. Comforter on one of the beds was a little spotty.

Staff and room was very welcoming for my short stay waiting on my flight. Very close to airport and free shuttle was a nice addition.

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

Stay was comfortable.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I would have liked more towels we had 4 people with 3 large bath towels. Wifi didn't work for us.

The room was clean, there was an extra blanket, coffee in room, refrigerator & microwave was very nice extra to have. Extra plugs for phone charging was also great to have....The Breakfast had several choices, kids loved it..Price was also affordable. Thank You

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

Family stay
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Mattresses were a little firmer than I would have liked but doable. Bathroom had a tiny toilet so that the door could shut - it was one of those bathrooms where you had to crawl past the toilet to shut the door. Pull out sofa was usable for the kids but the mattress was pretty thin - I don't think an adult would have found it useful.

Made to order omlets were huge and tastey! Clean breakfast area and food was hot. Rooms were nice and clean. Staff was super friendly. Shower was great/super hot. Great location with Starbucks within walking distance. Plenty of parking.

What a surprise!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The use of the shuttle ended at 12 mid-night on New Year eve.

The location to the event I was attending was great. The facilities was better than I was expecting. The room was just right and the water was hot.

Will stay here again but won't settle for a room in need of help!
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

We've stayed here before and always had great rooms. This time the room needed some upkeep; toilet leaking, shower curtain torn and coming off the rod, trash left and dusty when we arrived.

Excellent breakfast and very comfortable beds.

Comfy bed; front desk should be more welcoming and shouldn't have such a negative attitude.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Couch in room was disgusting and the woman at the front desk was very rude. I told her there was no need for attitude and she said she'd been annoyed by the guests all night and continued to not be welcoming. Poor customer service.

Food was okay and the beds are very comfortable.

• Reviewed: 9 December 2016

Do not recommend
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

They put me in a handicap room without asking. The television did not work, it took 1 1/2 hours for maintenance to show up and he did fix it

Location of hotel

• Reviewed: 12 November 2016

Location was excellent - midway between the airport and my...
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

I arrived around 1:15 am and my keycard wouldn't work, and had to obviously go back to the desk. The worker kept saying, but the light shouldn't be yellow. Yeah, which is why I'm back down her. Then she makes another keycard and back up we BOTH go. Again, they keycard isn't working. And yes, I have to take ALL OF MY STUFF back downstairs. Makes another new keycard but brings the master this time. The new keycard yet again doesn't work but thankfully, the master does. While the lady was nice enough, why not just assign another room. They weren't sold out (by her own admission) but it was close to sold out. I would still stay here as the room was clean which is a priority, and the location couldn't be beat.

Location was excellent - midway between the airport and my office. Room was clean and the main area of the lobby was also very clean and well maintained.

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

Great value for a nice hotel.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The age of the hotel showed in places...like the patched texture on the bathroom ceiling and the bubbling out of the bathroom wallpaper, and could have used a new toilet seat (which looked like it had been re-painted).

Great bed, slept wonderfully. Very good, hot breakfast. Good location with great parking. Room looked and smelled clean. Nice decor. Excellent price!

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

Clean and would stay there again
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Only problem is the dining area was full of people attempting to get breakfast and help started pulling all the breakfast food. It was 9:30 but with so many guest still waiting to be served, I thought it was a bit rude and showed a lack of customer service to pull the food when people are standing in line. Being a Saturday morning, they should have been a bit more customer service oriented.

Room was clean and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 22 October 2016

Will definitely stay again!
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

It was warm out but the heat was on in the hallways. Extremely warm! But room temp was great!

Management was very helpful with regards to an initial housekeeping issue. Rest of the stay was perfect! Breakfast was wonderful! Staff was very friendly!

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

Needs improvement
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Horrible refrigerator that smelled and didnt work One telephone didnt work Request for refrigerator to be fixed never done. B

Staff was pleasant. Location Peaceful

• Reviewed: 9 October 2016

Not as good as its cracked up to be
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The internet didn't work 90% of the time. As a business traveler this is unsatisfactory. For this reason alone I should be reimbursed 50% of my money.

Really disappointed you would close breakfast at 9:30am on a Saturday. I should up at 10am to be told the place was closed. No effort to ensure I at least got something!

• Reviewed: 5 October 2016

Great for price, comfort & amenities
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Hallways are dated and not as well ventilated as the rooms or other parts of the hotel, elevator is also dated, rooms are fine but ready for some upgrades. Overall the facility is great for the price, comfort and amenities.

Bed slept extraordinarily well, breakfast options were practical with a nice variety, something anyone would enjoy, excellent location that was very accessible to the cities and major attractions of the Triangle, also just near the interstate, super friendly staff the entire time of our stay

• Reviewed: 24 September 2016

Average hotel, price was adequate
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

There was a pungent smell in the lobby when we arrived. It was also very hot in the hallway on the 5th floor. There seemed to be no air conditioning. The air was not turned on in our room either so we had to turn on the unit and wait for the room to cool down. Breakfast was fine, other than the waffles were to tough to cut and chew.

The room was clean, the bed was comfortable.

Good times!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Wi-Fi signal in our room was terrible, we were on the 4th floor, the only place I was able to get signal was in the bathroom, or outside of our room.

the bed was great, I was able to get good sleep, very convenient location, my wife and I were able to get everywhere we need to be within 15 to 20 minutes from the hotel.

• Reviewed: 3 September 2016

Great place to stay after a late flight
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

there was some deferred maintenance like very scratched up bathroom door and lighting could have been better

Beds were great, nice and quiet with very friendly staff

• Reviewed: 31 August 2016

A good value for the cost of the room.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The hotel seemed dark and dingy. It either needed more lighting in the common areas or it needs painted a lighter color.

The bed was fantastic. Had a great nights sleep. Staff was friendly.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2016

I will be back!!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The king suite had alot of unused space. But i understand. If you put more in the room, more cost and less for someone to trash. I was hoping for a big tub to soak in but it was normal. Still a great stay!

The location. The online special rate for a king suite and the hillside view. Awesome.Clean!!

• Reviewed: 8 August 2016

Comfortable beds
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Was promised a pull out couch for the children and it wasn't ! Apparently the only room without a pull out sofa. Booked the room for 6 people and granddaughters had to sleep on the floor on makeshift beds made out of blankets

Comfortable beds

• Reviewed: 6 August 2016

The van driver was super nice.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

I appreciate the frozen food pantry. A few more choices would be awesome.

The van driver was super nice. We were stuck because of a cancelled flight. He got us toothbrushes and toothpaste. Much appreciated!

• Reviewed: 5 August 2016

Wonderful value for the price!
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Pillows are extremely round and fluffy which is uncomfortable if you prefer a flatter pillow.

The room was spacious, clean, and quiet. We enjoyed delicious chicken salad and beverages at the manager's reception. The shuttle to the airport was a big help and we were sent off with a bag breakfast since we had to leave early.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2016

Great location, very clean!
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The pillows left a little something to be desired.

The location to the airport is perfect. It was just a quick trip overnight because I had an early flight.