Reviews of Sleep Inn and Suites Grand Rapids This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

4284 29th Street Southeast, Grand Rapids, MI 49512, United States of America

#18 of 33 hotels in Grand Rapids

• Reviewed: July 4, 2018

Our last stay was better even though we had a nice suite this time.

We had an issue with the door not opening but they fixed it right away then it was fine. The bed was too firm and really hurt my back all the time. The AC was semi broken, half leaked hot air and the other half was cold. It was so hot and never cool enough. We didnt say anything because we already had a issue with the door. The hot tub was so hot that it burned severely when you were in it so we couldnt use it. Also there is never enough towels in the pool room.

We really enjoyed the breakfast and dinner meals. We enjoyed the pool and its temp was great. We liked having a mini fridge and a microwave in our room. Fast service and very polite and nice staff.

• Reviewed: June 28, 2018

I would stay again, but the double bed would have to go.

The breakfast was good, but breakfast ended at 9:30 am and check-out time was at 11:00 am. I am not sure why they removed already cook items or fruit or yogurt .

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

Won’t stay there again!

People living on the property - improper attire in breakfast area Mgmt letting screaming kids run loose Bathroom floor very sticky and dirty

Waffles Morning paper

• Reviewed: May 17, 2018

The hotel is very clean and the staff are very welcome!

The pillows, bed and towels are so small, and the room no work family of 5 people, like they tell us. We have a very bad night, because our daughter need sleep with us, because they no have a extra bed (they say is because the law, but this never happened with us before).

The hotel is very clean and the staff are very welcome!

• Reviewed: May 13, 2018

Friendly place at reasonable rate; needs maintenance.

If you cared about maintenance the woodwork would be painted, there would be no access for the ants and the casing for the a/c would not fall off.

It was very kind to have breakfast, popcorn, cookies and supper. The front desk people were most helpful.

• Reviewed: April 29, 2018

You Get What You Pay For!

I usually have no complaints when I stay at Choice Hotels, BUT, this hotel right here was a TOTAL disappointment. My room had burnt, worn down carpet, the bathroom was very small and it smelled, the beds were not comfortable, and the pillows were old and needed to be re-stuffed or thrown away. The staff was nice but really not very accommodating. I was told that the hotel was sold out & basically I had no other choice but take that room. The breakfast was typical hotel breakfast. I’m sure my travels will eventually return me to the Grand Rapids area and I will be sure to book a room elsewhere!

• Reviewed: April 29, 2018

I would stay again in the future

1.) I had asked for a late checkout, but was only permitted 30 extra minutes. 2.) The bill statement the hotel gave me (under my room door) was greater in price than what Booking.com guaranteed me. It was corrected at the front desk, upon checkout by the manager, after the front desk person sought assistance.

Quiet, clean, and had a complimentary evening snack that I did not expect, but appreciated. Good price.

• Reviewed: April 22, 2018

Really clean, easy access.

There was basically zero soundproofing. Anytime someone opened a door or even spoke in the hallway you could hear it. Unfortunately for us there were several kids staying and it made it hard to sleep in!

Really clean, easy access.

• Reviewed: April 21, 2018

We would highly recommend this Hotel.

that the eggs were not real and the clean up area was opened. My wife and I styed with my son so to change you had to go into the toilet part because you needed a door to close. Other then that everything was great.

the staff was friendly and helpful not only were we greeted with a smile at the desk but the gleaning lady and the food staff were friendly.

• Reviewed: April 18, 2018

The kids loved the pool.

The room was smaller then I expected and the door kept moving like someone was trying to get in. I'm assuming it had to do with other doors being opened and closed. It kinda scared my grandkids.

The kids loved the pool. It was good for the rate of the room we would stay again. Hopefully get a bigger room. 1 adult and 3 kids could use bigger beds then dbls. LOL!

• Reviewed: April 17, 2018

Both Daniel, the night staff and Tim, the day staff, were...

I was given a room that was clear of any signs that an animal had stayed in the room. They had shampooed the carpet, etc. However, at least two animals were in the rooms near mine the second night. I was awakened by one dog whining and barking at 3am, he continued to bark the entire night. When I left the room at 7am (was planning to sleep in!) I was coughing, wheezing and my face very swollen and red. Why aren't floors separated by "pet-friendly" and "non-"? It was that way when smoking was permitted in hotels! I'm all for animal rights, but not when they infringe on people. Smokers used to be limited to type of rooms available on smoking floors, why not do so with pets?

Both Daniel, the night staff and Tim, the day staff, were exceptional!! Tim apologized multiple times for the problem my second night, even though I acknowledged that he wasn't responsible. He also explained how they do try to keep animals in specific rooms, but not always possible.

• Reviewed: April 17, 2018

WE were very happy with the meals provided.

The only thing that we weren't happy about was regarding the pool. We were in it after we got there until supper. Around 1 1/2 hours. We planned to swim after supper until it closed but we came back from supper and someone had thrown up in the pool area. It was shut down the rest of the night. I know it wasn't the hotels fault. I'm glad they cleaned right away. It was disappointing that we couldn't use the pool and hot tub in the evening. The reason we chose this hotel was to use the pool and hot tub.

WE were very happy with the meals provided. friendly staff, clean hotel

• Reviewed: April 16, 2018

overall was excellent

Pool area never had towels and they were having a problem with humidity but were trying to fix

Everyone was friendly and breakfast was good...Bed a little on the hard side for what we are use to but overall our stay was excellent

• Reviewed: April 12, 2018

On our last night, we got back to the room quite late to...

On our last night, we got back to the room quite late to find no housekeeping had been done--no bed made, no clean towels, vaccuming etc. Spoke to night front desk manager who advised that housekeeping had checked our door at 9 something AM while we were in the dining room and found "Do not disturb" on the door. We removed the sign and left about 10:30 AM for the day. Even though check out time is 11:00 AM, housekeeping does not go back and check the rooms. That is absolutely ridiculous and not customer oriented. I asked for a room rate adjustment and they refused. They'll never see me again.

• Reviewed: April 10, 2018

Relaxing place to stay.

The bathroom door in room 306 doesnt close all the way to lock. Not much privacy.other than that all was great!

The staff was amazing! Not affraid to spend the time to get to to know you. Daniel and Sahara were amazing!The kitchen girls were on top of it! The housekeeper girls were just as nice! Loved the political chat with one particular.

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

Great value and comfortable stay.

There was WAY too much chlorine in the pool. I was just watching my kids swim and it was burning my eyes.

Breakfast was great and the staff was awesome.

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

Fantastic!

I didn't like that I didn't have time to use the pool but that was my fault because I got back to the room so later.

The front desk were super helpful and funny! The manager was a hoot! I felt right at home.

• Reviewed: April 8, 2018

Overall I had a nice time.

Didn’t know I had to put a $100 deposit down, PLUS pay for my room!! If it wasn’t last minute I wouldn’t of taken it! ☹️

Breakfast was nice, and front desk, and housekeepers where also.

I will not return

The bed was very hard. The room was updated but still had a grungy feeling. It was very loud. Could here everything that was going on in the hall ways. Was woken a few times by noises in the hall. Wanted to use the pool and hot tub but couldn't due to so many children. Would be nice to have an adult time only after 9 or 10 p.m.

I thought it was kinda neat that dinner was served for people. Not that I partaken.

• Reviewed: April 7, 2018

Dinner is served Monday-Thursday which was really nice.

The bed was uncomfortable. And they only had a stand up shower and I brought my kids and they are young so I got all wet showering them.

Dinner is served Monday-Thursday which was really nice. I didn't expect that. And there are tons of places to eat because if it being in a great location if you don't eat dinner at the hotel.

Wonderful

I didn't like that the pool closed down for a day.

I loved the breakfast and the surprise dinner compliments of the hotel. Very pleasant stay and my family will be back.

• Reviewed: April 4, 2018

As expected for a 2-Star establishment.

The beds were springy and hard with small lumpy pillows. Blech. The room was smaller than average. The eggs at breakfast were not edible, not sure what they did to them.

The hot tub was HOT, which was awesome. It has in-room coffee/tea maker, which I appreciate.

• Reviewed: April 1, 2018

It was a mixed bag of good and bad.

The pillows were uncomfortable. They seemed lumpy. And more staff was needed to care for the breakfast on Saturday morning. The staff we saw were very nice and helpful tho.

The first breakfast was great, and staff refilled whatever was needed. The second time, they seemed short on staff and tables were dirty, food and utensils needed refilling. The pool was fun!

• Reviewed: March 31, 2018

We enjoyed our stay.

The snack machines weren't very well stocked. The hot tub was too warm to be relaxing.

The meals were very good and the beds were quite comfortable.

• Reviewed: March 27, 2018

Although some things were less than satisfactory, it was good for the price.

Beds were EXTREMELY firm and all of family woke up with a stiff neck and achy back...eggs on hot breakfast were crumbled small and dry.

Value and location were great...close to fun things (Dave & Buster's and Krispy Kreme)...most of hot breakfast was great

• Reviewed: March 25, 2018

We'd Definitely Stay Again

Only that there was a hair on one pillow. We did have some issues with loud, intoxicated, and rude neighbors but they shut that down as soon as I called.

Staff was wonderful, especially the young man who checked us in, shower was nice and clean, great location and close to everything. Bed was nice but hard. Again, they took care of the issue with the neighbors down the hall. I think we'll make it our go to place to stay in GR.

• Reviewed: March 24, 2018

Visiting Pure Michigan my home

Didnt enjoy hottub which was reason why I got,because of back surgery...the tempeture was extremely hot where skin turned immediately red. Also had to go back to front desk for additional days I was staying,but took care of at time of initial stay due to disability from back surgery leaving me unable to walk comfortably...asked to come to front desk to sign papers again and for drivers license...which I didnt bring for it was already on record from time I initially signed...where I asked front desk cant you just go back and use copy from few days previous of my extended stay she said no and had to go ask manager...which I was like wow really,but manager said sure...so tht was a relief. Other than those couple of cons my stay was nice and this is the hotel I usually choose when I come to Michigan to visit family.

Like the breakfast and the pool and cleanliness of room.

• Reviewed: March 23, 2018

The staff was great.

The room was very outdated and not super cleam. The comforter was not clean and the chair was 100 years old and dirty.

The staff was great. The breakfast was great.

• Reviewed: March 18, 2018

We only stayed overnight after a concert, but our short stay was enjoyable and affordable.

We wished that our room would of had a tub instead of only a standing shower. The sink/counter being near the bed instead of separated in with the bathroom was also a slight inconvienece.

The front desk staff made our experience enjoyable immediately at check in

• Reviewed: March 15, 2018

The front desk people were very friendly no matter the time...

It was made clear via staff, paperwork we signed, and signs hanging everywhere it was illegal to smoke in the hotel. However, as soon as we got off the elevator on the 3rd floor, it was abundantly obvious that smoking pot in the hotel must have been acceptable. Our entire hallway and in to our room was bombarded with the odor. That was the only thing, besides the EXTREMELY hot, hot tub that made our trip slightly unenjoyable. We chose to not let those things annoy us or ruin our stay.

The front desk people were very friendly no matter the time of day. The breakfast was perfect with lots of selection and the lady running it kept it clean, well stocked and she was super friendly.

• Reviewed: March 14, 2018

Certainly an eye opening weekend when it comes to booking online.

We booked online. Then had to fill out 3rd party authorization and upon arrival they said they never received the fax, but we had copy. Then they still weren't going to take the credit card as the holder of the card was not present. Just a cluster.

• Reviewed: March 14, 2018

Staff was very friendly and location was decent.

The beds were very uncomfortable and actually pretty loud just sitting on them. Bathroom inside had door damage but worked. Room was quite small.

Staff was very friendly and location was decent.

• Reviewed: March 6, 2018

Would definitely stay again. The amenities included were worth more than the room rate!

Nothing really.

Waffles excellent. Bonus dinner the night we stayed. Very pet friendly. Staff made sure we had everything we needed to make stay comfortable. Room had refrigerator and microwave, two sets of towels. All more than we expected. Good lighted parking area when going out at night with dog.

• Reviewed: March 6, 2018

I left a few items and I called hours later to let the staff...

I left a few items and I called hours later to let the staff know and my items had been removed by housekeeping and was not turned in I’m highly disapointed because I like staying at the sleep inn and I even leave a tip for the housekeepers so for my items to b stolen is jus sad

• Reviewed: March 5, 2018

Would stay there again

Shower was very slippery.

Friendly staff. Room wasn't perfect but it was clean. Good location. Good breakfast (except the scrambled eggs), and good selection of breakfast items. Comfortable bed and pillows.

• Reviewed: March 5, 2018

Staff was nice but hotel needs a facelift badly

The hotel was old furnishings needed to be updated bed was old and had a dip in it. We switched rms our second night and found a better bed but the tv was subpar

The staff was courteous

• Reviewed: March 4, 2018

Due to staff friendliness, I would stay there again.

They had to switch rooms due to the door not locking when you closed it. No electrical outlets near the desk to plug computer in. Had to unplug microwave. One treadmill didn't work and the other one made a squealing noise at any speed. TV in fitness room didn't work. Room was dirty behind the desk. Not noticeable unless looking for outlets.

The room was comfortable. The bathroom was clean with a good size shower. You could open the window for fresh outside air. Staff was extremely helpful with issues to make stay pleasant. Went out of his way.

• Reviewed: February 22, 2018

A lot for the money. Will go again. Next time will plan to shop. Everything is close by.

Really nothing except the outside noise because of road construction which you could not be responsible for.

The dinner and breakfast were excellent. Never ran out and everything was warm.

• Reviewed: February 21, 2018

the issue of the pool and hot tub being closed at 10pm and...

the issue of the pool and hot tub being closed at 10pm and the sign written over with the change in time and i seen jills coment above about the noise so it should be adults only from 10pm to 12pm i think business travelers should have a chance to use it. the night person on the third night does know how to treat a business traveler as i had to work till 9:30 pm so we had a problem

• Reviewed: February 21, 2018

We enjoyed our stay, would definitely come back.

We were in room 228, at the top of the stairs. We could hear the activity/conversations after 10pm. May be a good practice to close the big doors at the top of the stairs.

Dan, the man who checked us in was great! Very friendly & helpful!

• Reviewed: February 20, 2018

Want a clean, family friendly, great price and comfortable place? YOU HAVE FOUND IT!

There was no tub in our room, only stand up shower

Pool and hot tub are the cleanest I have swam in at a hotel, the staff was very friendly and accommodating even the cleaning staff was friendly and talkative, the hotel was clean, price is very fair and the location is centrally located, I would stay at this hotel again in the future

• Reviewed: February 15, 2018

Great deal for the price - clean room, breakfast and dinner for free.

1- The pillows were small and didn't offer any support. When I called the front desk Daniel informed they ordered new pillows so pretty soon that would be fixed. He was helpful and offered to bring me more pillows. That's the only thing about the room. 2- I extended my stay via Booking.com and I was sleeping when the front desk called me and told me I needed to go downstairs sign the receipt. I found that this was completely unnecessary and inconvenient as they had my CC on file and a confirmation of the date change from Booking.com. I had to get up and go there sign it.

1- Room was very clean, had a fridge and microwave. 2- They offer breakfast and a small dinner, which is really nice of them. 3- Daniel was friendly and proactive all the time. I can't say the same for some of the other ladies at the front desk. One of them didn't even answer when I said "Good morning". Overall it was a great stay for a good price.

• Reviewed: February 15, 2018

Wonderful!

Limited control over temp of water in shower and temp of room, either too hot or too cold... very little grey area. Also, our door would only close fully if we slammed it shut... otherwise you could just push the door to get into the room, without a key or turning the handle.

Waffles were delicious. Beds were comfortable and everything was clean. Staff was very nice and it was overall a very comfortable stay.

• Reviewed: February 9, 2018

Very satisfied - will stay here again when in the area.

It was very cold outside and I couldn't adjust the heater/ac unit to maintain an even temperature. Need to take care of the wood trim next to shower (Room 134) - paint needs stripped and re-painted; makes the room seem somewhat shabby.

Shepherd's Pie at 5:00PM was outstanding! Breakfast was very good, nicely stocked. Having bacon instead of some fatty sausage links was appreciated!

• Reviewed: January 30, 2018

I’m happy with my stay, my son had so much fun for it being his first hotel visit. ❤️

I felt like the pool and extra chlorine in it,

The staff was super friendly. Everything looked and smelt clean. I would deff come back again! And will pass the word along to my friends

• Reviewed: January 23, 2018

Front desk staff was very nice

First room had big stain in middle of bed spread and sheets and chunky yellow crud on them ask for another room which was ok

Front desk staff was very nice

• Reviewed: January 21, 2018

Ups and downs but did the teick1

Small Parking lot was a busy weekend. Hallway smelled like mold majorly. Rooms very small

Staff was friendly. Breakfast was decent. Over all it did the trick.

• Reviewed: January 21, 2018

For 79$ it served its purpose but I’m unimpressed and would not stay there again.

The pillows were the size of a throw pillow and the blow dryer was hanging off the wall with one screw sticking out. Plus the burned out light bulbs above the bathroom sink.

Staff at front desk was friendly and the blankets were nice.

• Reviewed: January 12, 2018

Horrible. Kept awake at night by a group of young adults to

The pool & hot tub were very nice however the hot tub was so hot we couldn't even go it It. You would burn yourselves.I asked the lady at the desk & she kindly contacted the maintenance person who said they keep it at a certain temp. Did nothing about it. I saw in a review prior where someone had made the same comment.

• Reviewed: January 9, 2018

Very nice will stay again

My card would not work in the outside door. Front desk fixed it but still would not work. I had to walk around to the main entrance

It had snowed in the middle if the night. Maintenance man helped me clean my car off in the morning

• Reviewed: January 8, 2018

I'll keep going back as long as they keep the staff and service they way they are!!

The breakfast could be better. The eggs and sausage weren't that great!! Everything else was fine :)

The room was nice and the staff was great!! We keep going back there because the staff is amazing!! There were no towels at the pool and they did everything they could to make sure we had towels!! My son threw up near the pool and the staff attendant even helped me clean up by bringing me extra towels! The staff gets a A++

I’d stay again

You can’t control the people who come in so a family of very rowdy adults and children made it difficult to enjoy the pool and hot tub the first night, so it had to wait until the next day.

Their breakfast was wonderful, the pool and hot tub area was very nice and the staff was mostly great.

• Reviewed: January 8, 2018

I would not recommend this motel to anyone.

The room had ants all over the floors. The room was so ungodly hot and never cooled down! The guy at the desk was nice but when he went to give us our room keys they didn't work. Not once but three times. He finally got one room to work with those card keys.

The room was hot! Breakfast was alright.

• Reviewed: January 2, 2018

Go with something closer to downtown!

The room had a window leak, lamp did not work,15min drive from downtown and the bed was on wood planks with old blankets.

The complimentary breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: December 21, 2017

It's as I expected a min price room would be.

Couldn't regulate the tempreture in our room.

The termostat wasn't working in our room; therefore, it was either too cold or too warm in our room.

• Reviewed: December 9, 2017

The front desk got us into our room even when their computer...

Chair was dirty. Shower looked gross. Myself and my daughter wore our flip flops in shower.

The front desk got us into our room even when their computer systems were down.

• Reviewed: December 4, 2017

There was kids above us and they were running through the...

There was kids above us and they were running through the room until after 11:30 when we had to go down to the desk and ask them to go upstairs so that we can get some sleep

• Reviewed: November 30, 2017

Comfortable in a recommended.

The beds were not the most comfortable I have slept in. The showerhead was falling apart but I believe that to be an isolated incident as the rest of the facilities were in good condition. I left a note when I left.

I did not take advantage of the food supplied at the hotel as it was busy trip for me. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The facilities were clean. Overall, A good experience for me. I would stay here again.

• Reviewed: November 23, 2017

Staff was exceptional in all ways—overall made the stay terrific

Bathroom could use some work—shower door was loose and recaulking needed.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Unexpected dinner was offered during happy hour. Nice hot tub & pool. Older hotel but very good value.

• Reviewed: November 20, 2017

The staff was great. However, I will NEVER stay at a Sleep Inn & Suites again.

There was blonde hair on my towel and bed cover. My guest had bug remnants in her bed. And, on the final day of my stay, I was sleep only to be awaken by a bed bug in my ear.

Decent breakfast & Staff was accommodating.

• Reviewed: October 25, 2017

Will not stay there again.

Someone got into my room. After viewing the security cameras it was the lady staying across the hall. She was able to jar the door while we were gone to breakfast. The Shower leaked in the floor and the bed made a noise every time you turned over. I will not stay there again and we are in the Grand Rapids area offen. The wifi was very slow . All I heard at the front desk was complaints from other people staying there.

The breakfast was acceptable. The staff was friendly.

• Reviewed: October 23, 2017

It was alright for the price, but I don’t know if I’d stay here again.

The coffee downstairs was awful. We saw an employee fill the urn with mostly just hot water. The breakfast was alright. The WiFi is VERY slow.

It’s a quiet location. They serve a complimentary meal Monday-Thursday evenings. The shower was awesome.

• Reviewed: October 15, 2017

Awful

No, the bed not was like a cloud, the shower was so nasty I have to wear flip-flop to take a shower. the sheets and covers were so old. Thank god was just one night, never stay there.

Nothing, I wouldn't stay there again.

• Reviewed: October 10, 2017

Overall a fair experience

Pool area was dirty, Hot tub had black ring around it, pool water looked murky, pool room was 100 degrees with 100% humidity. I could hardly breathe in the room. One of the reasons I booked this room was because of the pool. Swimming is relaxing for me. I had two days of business here and wanted to relax since this is the first trip I've taken in three years. Did not use the pool :(

Rooms were clean, staff friendly and helpful, location was easy to find, breakfast was average hotel fare.

• Reviewed: October 6, 2017

Good value for the money. Would probably stay again.

Bed was not that comfortable....not sure if it was the pillows or the mattress. TV was difficult to negotiate channels

Staff was extremely friendly & helpful. Location was good. Appearance of facility was very nice.

• Reviewed: October 1, 2017

Good

The coffee and can't do a lot of creamer bc only a little comes out and breakfast didn't have big selections to choose from.

The room and a nice big shower

• Reviewed: September 30, 2017

Training staff to be more customer friendly would help a lot.

The staff could be a lot more customer friendly. When I arrived, after a 9 hour drive, I walked in and 3 employees (1 of which acted like he was the manager) kept talking to each other even after looking at me standing there staring at them. Finally after a few minutes the manager guy asked what I needed. To check in, clearly. I was never greeted nor thanked. And the hot breakfast was a bust too. Only bagels and waffles that you made yourself. No thanks. Also the cleaning crew is SO LOUD in the morning with their carts. You can here everyone in the hallway and they bang the carts up against the wall and run them over bricked flooring causing such a nuisance. There will be no sleeping in at “Sleep Inn”.

The decor was decent.

• Reviewed: September 29, 2017

I was delighted with the room and plan to stay there on my next trip to Grand Rapids.

Can't think of a thing.

As someone with multiple and very severe allergies, I have a hard time staying in hotels. I chose this one because of its cleanliness rating, and I'm happy to say that they really lived up to it. And their staff is so friendly and helpful! I called ahead to ask that the housekeepers refrain from using fragrance sprays, cleaning products, or plug-ins, and I was delighted to walk into a room that smelled soap and water clean but not perfumed. It also helped that the windows can be opened, allowing me to let in some fresh air. I also liked the "house rules." The management is clear about not wanting noisy guests in the halls, and we found the environment quiet and relaxing.

• Reviewed: September 27, 2017

Sleep Inn is a Awesome place to stay, I will definitely be back ....

I was so impressed there wasn't any thing i didnt like, except for having to leave.

The staff was very friendly, i loved my room😁 especially the huge walkin shower, and the Breakfast was very, very good. I wanted to stay another night so badly..I will definitely be back to stay again.I will for sure recommend this to my friends and family. Sleep Inn you guys rock!!!! Thank you for the Awesome accommodations...🌇💗

• Reviewed: September 26, 2017

Stayed on the 2nd floor directly across from the...

Stayed on the 2nd floor directly across from the exit/stairway down. The door had an extremely loud squeal every time the door was opened. Not only was it loud, but lasted a good 10 seconds as it slowly closed. Needless to say interrupted sleep all night.

• Reviewed: September 20, 2017

You were great.

No complaints... Was just a little afraid when I came home at night... A little more light would help.

I needed someone to get ny suitcase in and out of car and both times so Incredibly kind

• Reviewed: September 5, 2017

Would stay again

For some reason my girlfriend and I experienced night after night of waking up with low back pain we hadn't experienced before, can't prove it was from the bed in the room, but we can't help but think so.

Area was quiet, with good distance to several major highways and stores nearby for food and necessities

• Reviewed: August 28, 2017

Rooms were clean, staff was friendly and parking was easy...

The lock on one of the doors was not up to standard but there was an extra security latch so we used that.

Rooms were clean, staff was friendly and parking was easy for our group.

• Reviewed: August 27, 2017

It was okay could have been better

Eggs where dry sausage cold bacon greasey room not vacuumed over a three day period scraped shinbone in hottub where tiles were missing almost slipped going into pool

Coffee good convenience of milk juice. Bed was comfortable only one employee went out of there way Corinne was very helpful

• Reviewed: August 27, 2017

worked out well for me. only thing better would be shuttle going north 3 miles to my surgery apt.

ice machine on 2nd floor

the manager was outstanding and very helpfuls. Offered to carry my bags!k hot food available to going out to a restaurant was not necessary.