Reviews of Sheraton Indianapolis City Centre Hotel 4 stars

31 West Ohio Street, Indianapolis, IN 46204, USA

#39 of 129 hotels in Indianapolis

Disappointing. Very expensive $374 for the night and just not a good value at that price.
    • Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

bathroom drains in sink and tub drained very slowly......very slowly. I took a shower late in the evening but didn't say anything because I didn't want hotel staff working on the bathroom while I tried to sleep. The next morning I experienced the same thing, but was in a hurry to beat Memorial Day traffic home. I called when I returned home and my call was met with indifference by both a staff member and a manager. I was shocked at their attitude towards a paying customer. No offer of any compensation. Also $40 to park overnight to a structure attached to the hotel....outrageous!

Room was very nice as well as location.bathroom drains in sink and tub drained very slowly......very slowly.

They refuse to work with you when you loose your job and...
    • Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

They refuse to work with you when you loose your job and can't afford to keep the reservation, they are really hung up on money instead of customers and life unforeseen circumstances.

Good hotel for fair price, great beds and perfect location...
    • Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

Good hotel for fair price, great beds and perfect location for having food and drinks in downtown; Most surprise, no additional cost for parting, incredible this in the city center :-)

It was horrific
    • Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

I paid for a room with 2 beds and handicap accessibility. I called 2 times before arriving to confirm that those things were clear and confirmed that they were. When I arrived I was told that the only room with accessibility is the room with 1 king bed. We HAD to move to a double room. Because I am only mobil in my electric chair, I was not even able to get into the bathroom because the door was so narrow. I could not get around in the room either. It was AWFUL. The beds were so tall that I had to push off of other furniture just to get into bed. When I called to complain, I was simply told "Sorry". NEVER AGAIN

The location was good for what we were doing

• Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

The female employee at check in attempted to charge us for the full room amount after I told her we had already been paid. She said she had no record of the payment and I had to pull up my banking info on my phone before she believed me.

We had a great view of the circle from our room. The beds were comfortable and the room was clean. This downtown location is within walking distance to most everything you could need.

The staff were very friendly and accommodating.
    • King Room with View

It was very hot in the room. It took a few phone calls and about 6 hours to get a fan delivered to us. The elevators are extremely slow.

The staff were very friendly and accommodating. I was allowed to check in early and because the room was lesser than the one booked my parking was comps, which I appreciated very much.

Staff was very friendly at check-in, and hotel has a very...
    • Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

Parking is quite expensive ($40/day without valet), so I chose to park in another garage that was slightly cheaper. I would have appreciated a better option provided by the hotel.

Staff was very friendly at check-in, and hotel has a very good location.

They had an issue with their computer when I got there to...
    • King Room with View

Over all pretty good no real complaints

They had an issue with their computer when I got there to check in so there was a slight delay. With out missing a beat they took care of my parking for they smallest inconvenience. Things like this is what makes me reconvened and come back to a business.

Excellent downtown area hotel with friendly staff and a really nice sports bar.
    • Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

Friendly staff, clean and comfortable rooms. Starbucks on the premises. With not much happening in the Downtown Area you can just spend your evening in the hotel enjoying excellent drinks and simple but tasty food in the restaurant located on the ground floor.

not ever staying here again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and View

The bathroom rug had long dark hair on it. Neither of us have dark hair. There was a man in the ladies room on Sun night near the front desk. There was no sign on the door that it was being cleaned.

I would absolutely stay again - but make sure to eat at one of the restaurants downtown.
    • Traditional King Room

We ate at The Alexander restaurant for dinner and were not impressed. It was late at night, just before the kitchen closed, so perhaps that had something to do with it, but it was really expensive and the food quality was 2 out of 5.

I made a silly request of: "I want to see your skill at making towel animals, the more the merrier" and the staff absolutely obliged. There were four different animals throughout the space, including a turtle reading a book, and I just started cracking up as soon as I saw the first one. Also, the bed was so comfortable - the mattress, blankets, sheets, pillows - it was a dream sleeping on that bed.

Never again
    • Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

Facilities were dirty and old. The hand towel had make up on it and my shower didn’t drain. I ended up standing in 3” of disgusting water. The rooms are not soundproof at all. I heard everything the next room said all night.

Location was great.

Great choice for an event downtown.
    • Traditional King Room

Bed was a little hard for my liking. Also, the room was too quiet. I’m the type that likes some white noise (usually bring my own fan but forgot).

Hummus and pita bread was delicious. Location was excellent (right on the circle). We had a 19th floor monument view—just awesome.

The view was lovely and the location was ideal. I would stay again!!
    • Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

The elevator was slow and the parking garage is a bit creepy

The check is was super easy and the staff member was very friendly and welcoming. The view from the room was awesome!!

Comfortable bed close to everything
    • Traditional King Room

No cold drinks in room fridge The staff were helpful when I asked for a razor that was left at home Would recommend that they upgrade the free razor to a slightly better model as a single blade is pretty useless

Bed was very comfortable and location excellent Friendly staff and easy check in

Above average to excellent
    • Traditional King Room

Would have liked 24/7 room service and definitely lunch room service.

Roni at front desk was a treasure. Valet parking a convenience. Most comfortable bed ever. Huge room.

I was pleased with our upgrade, neat, clean and spacious.
    • Traditional King Room

Bed and pillows were too soft.

I was pleased with our upgrade, neat, clean and spacious. Too bad we were ill and didn't get to enjoy all of the amenities.

I will definitely be staying here again
    • Traditional King Room

I love the location only blocks from everything downtown

The bed was really clean and comfortable I have always been interrupted during the night but not at the Sheraton thanks

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

Very nice hotel for the trip.
    • Traditional King Room

Parking garage is very narrow spaced and on the 4th to 5th floor stairway in the garage--one of the handrails is severly damaged and unsafe.

Good gym facility, steamy showers, and extra comfortable bedding

We had the corner room and could see the circle and down...
    • Traditional King Room

That the pool area isn't open in the off season, but it has the Best view of the Indianapolis Circle.

We had the corner room and could see the circle and down both streets. Love the Bed...

Nice friendly city went to the game lots of nice ppl at the...
    • Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

Paying to park was the only thing i didnt like. Who has you pay 30 bucks to park after you pay over 150 for a room

Nice friendly city went to the game lots of nice ppl at the sports bars

Expensive but acceptable.
    • Traditional King Room

The heat didn't work in our room and needed repair. The worst thing was the elevators, they took sooooo long. And there is NO stair option to go up??? Only down???

Great location, right within downtown. Shower was nice, great pressure.

Definitely a $75 hotel... not a $200
    • Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

Parking sucks. Not only the garage being very confusing but 30 bucks a night for hotel guests is bad form. Desk staff was friendly. Housekeeping staff was ok. They do their jobs well but started knocking to clean our room at 9:30 regardless of our do not disturb sign on the door and 12:00 check out time. This hotel is certainly older and only has an ice machine on the 9th floor. Very inconvienent when your staying on the 20th floor. Nothing was a deal breaker but definitely not worth the 200 a night

Not a bad spot. Great views and very central location. The beds were very comfy.

Great hotel would definitely stay here again!
    • Traditional King Room

The elevators are way to slow

Room was very nice and comfortable. The comforter on bed and pillows were the best!!! Staff was very helpful. Great location centralized to everything downtown.

It was clean and friendly
    • Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

Although its states self parking is 30 day, it doesnt specify that it is not included with room cost and is a seperate fee after paying for the room. I feel it should have been told intead of an unexpected charge

It was clean and friendly

Staff were friendly , loved my view of the monument
    • Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

only issue elevators were really slow , although it could be I was using it during high volume times .

Staff were friendly , loved my view of the monument

Very relaxing any pleasantly surprised!
    • Traditional King Room

The staff was very helpful. When we checked in the we were told our room was going to be moved. So we had a view overlooking the pool and Monument Circle. The hotel was more than my wife and I expected!

not worth the price
    • Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

the hotel was very old and not well kept up. There was construction all through out the night. The hotel should have moved us to a different side of the hotel (the hotel was empty so I'm not sure why this was not a possibility). The pool did not seem very clean. This hotel is much too expensive for the quality.

centrally located

Very glad we stay there.
    • Traditional King Room

Parking garage elevator wasn't working the first day. Also didn't like that there was not a free breakfast offered like other places.

Terrific! I would definitely use this hotel again and recommend it to folks.
    • Traditional King Room

I was having difficulty with the transportation from the airport to the hotel, mostly because the hotel doesn't have its own shuttle, but uses a general downtown shuttle that goes to several different locations. They were not at the same place in the shuttle pick-up area, so that was a bit unclear.

Doorman Michael and Felicia from housekeeping were especially kind, welcoming and helpful. The entire staff is excellent. My room was perfect with a great view of the city center and soldier memorial. Location was great as I could get anywhere I needed to be with about a 3-4 block walk or with use of the local pay bikes ($8/day).

Relaxing Getaway
    • Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

With how much I was paying I expected a continental breakfast. Also our TV kept losing it's signal and no matter what channel we were on it would black out every few minutes. The pool closes at 9pm and doesn't open tip 9am the next day - it just would have been nice to enjoy the views longer at night and wake up with a refreshing swim.

Incredibly comfortable - so happy we got this instead of airbnb. My boyfriend and I really needed a break from work and felt so rejuvenated.

The bed was extremely comfortable, and the location was...
    • Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

It would have been nice to have microwaves in the room and not have to walk down to the lobby for that. Also the price of parking per day I thought was expensive.

The bed was extremely comfortable, and the location was ideal.

Had a good day and local was okay.
    • Traditional King Room

I didn't like not having a sundries store open til at least 10 pm and the CvS around the corner was also closed. Not good for patrons to not have local shopping for small items.

I liked the convenience of the flat rate parking and being able to come and go with a room key.

Hotel was nice but the parking situation made the trip less enjoyable.
    • Traditional King Room

We parked our vehicle in the hotel parking garage. It said to take your parking ticket to the front desk. I assumed they were going to take care of the parking but they just tacked on 60 dollars to our bill at the end of our stay. I never stayed in a hotel where you had to pay for parking. It would have been different if I knew this before booking the hotel

The bed was comfortable the shower was great and everything was very clean.

Close to the downtown area.
    • Traditional King Room

The bathroom setup is really small the tub leaked some and the carpeting needs updated. It doesn't feel clean as it should. The pool area could use some more TLC. And possibly a bigger pool.

Close to the downtown area. It had its own parking garage. I felt as if my motorcycle was safe. They reserved parking for motorcycles only. They provided us with the extra towels we need...

adequate, but missing a few things and rooms by the elevator suck
    • Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room was next to elevator and we could hear it every time it passed by our floor. Also, the TV kept cutting out, there was 1 trash can in the bathroom and the parking situation was really bad. 30 dollars is pretty crazy, but I guess you have to get nickel and dimed the whole time.

Room was comfortable, bed was nice, room was clean

Located just a few steps off monument circle, spotlessly...
    • Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

Psychotic pricing on basic products (soft drinks, water...), just like most big hotels.

Located just a few steps off monument circle, spotlessly clean, comfy, very helpful staff.

Friendly, helpful staff, close to restaurants
    • Traditional King Room

The bathroom was TINY! This was very disappointing given the size of the main room, and reputation of the hotel brand. Another metre of space spared from the main room could have made a more practical bathroom, and still left plenty of space in the main room.

The staff were extremely friendly & helpful. The hotel was walking distance to many restaurants. The main area of our room was very spacious.

Was a GREAT location, and excellent price was everything we wanted during our stay.
    • Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

The elevators really were scary and wobbled and then I got stuck in one because the door wouldn't open for a few minutes after it stopped on my floor.

We loved the rooftop pool, wish there would have been longer hours in the evening so we could have swam at night would have been awesome. The room was a little dated but fairly clean. The elevators though were very dated and scary I got stuck in one for a few minutes because the door wouldn't open really freaked me out, but other than that very nice, friendly staff. I might stay here again but would upgrade to a suite on a lower floor.

Rooftop swimming pool
    • Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

need to have a gate around the pool for safety of toddlers. In a quick moment, a toddler can run to the pool.

The great view of the city from roof. The pool on the rooftop. Huge rooftop space with lounging patio furniture. Very relaxing. Great for 4th of July viewing of fireworks.

Bed was like you melted into it and it was some very good...
    • Traditional King Room

The first room we were in had a orange/red stain on the bed sheet But they moved us quickly to a better room, was apologetic and gave us a 10 dollar credit at The Starbucks attached for the morning.

Bed was like you melted into it and it was some very good sleeping.

Hotel worth shopping for. Saved a bundle by walking a few blocks in this amazingly designed town.
    • Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

Noise in the hall both nights. I think there was a festival in town and people up late drinking and having fun.

Staff was super helpful from getting me in a room earlier than normal and keeping my bags on the last day until I completed my conference in the late afternoon.

A fairly decent stay
    • Traditional King Room

The accommodations were not as expected. At what I would call a luxury hotel, I would expect glass cups and not just plastic. There was only one "regular" coffee and we had to share and then find a coffee shop close by. There was also no indoor pool or hot tub to experience. The free internet was really slow, and relied on that for watching what we wanted because the choices for television channels were very basic.

We really liked the room and view. The view could've been better but we were satisfied with what we were given. We also liked the location, it was convenient to walk to local establishments and not too far from the river walk as well.

Prime view of the city
    • King Room with View

There was a weird vibrating noise in the floors or walls the entire time. We were on the 20th floor. My partner couldn't hear it but I could the whole time.

Paid for the view and it was absolutely amazing

The beds are extremely comfortable.
    • Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

The front desk staff was a little rude. Particularly, a man working the night shift. You must make sure to leave off your do not disturb sign and green sign or they will not come to your room at all. Also the room service is very pricey and not very good. The dinner is over priced and terrible.

The beds are extremely comfortable. The rooms are clean with nice views. You don't need the room with a view to enjoy the scenery. Great pool overlooking the city.

Center City
    • Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

Our room was next to the elevator lobby on the 17th floor. The gears and cables of the elevator were loud and woke us up through the night, sounding like a train passing on the street below.

Great location. Friendly and helpful staff. The room was clean and beds were comfortable.

Had a nice stay. Would recommend.
    • Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

Not all of the elevators were working, and the hotel was busy. Had long waits to get to and from my floor.

The front desk staff was great - very helpful and efficient. The beds were comfortable, and the room was clean and nicely decorated.

Spend a little more and stay elsewhere
    • Traditional King Room

Room was dirty, room was directly above the ice machines and against the elevators. The AC was loud and had to be run all night because the room was 85 and humid when we arrived. Breakfast wasn't included and was extremely over priced at $15 a person. Staff was pretty useless. We asked the concierge about nearby beaches, and she informed us that Indiana was land locked. Only one floor with ice machines, 4 elevators for the parking deck and rooms that are always busy with long waits. Very few in room ammenaties.would have paid more to stay somewhere better and enjoy our stay. Location is all this place has going.

Bed was very comfy, and room was spotless.
    • Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

Parking could've been cheaper considering there aren't a ton of other options. And breakfast should've been included in the price. If I'm paying over $150, I would expect breakfast.

Bed was very comfy, and room was spotless.

Location was great.
    • Traditional King Room

Parking should be included in price of the hotel. Elevator shakes and squeaks

Location was great. Pool area is very nice, also. Staff was friendly and our room had a teridfic view. Parking isn't included in the price of the hotel, it's an extra $30 which makes it kind of pricey. But that was the only inconvenience.

Management was Outstanding
    • Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

The parking could be better. It felt a bit unsafe as a woman. Also, I noticed that the protective rail of the roof top pool area was loose & felt very shaky & unstable.

The management on staff the night that we arrived was PHANOMENAL. She made all the difference for us. Her professionalism and kind thoughtful response was such a plus. Her name was Blake & I definitely feel that her excellence should be recognized.

Staff was extremely friendly and personable.
    • Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

The only thing I can think of that could have been better was the elevators. They were very slow and older. We didn't feel unsafe though.

Staff was extremely friendly and personable. The beds were very comfortable and we were able to walk out the door and explore the beautiful architecture and history of Indianapolis. We had dinner at the restaurant and the food was delicious. It was late and we were the only ones in the restaurant. We had a very good time talking with the wait staff and cook. Wish we had gotten their names.

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

Room was very well appointed.
    • Traditional King Room

The swimming pool does not have a ladder to get in and out of the pool! Especially a problem when getting out of the pool.

Room was very well appointed.

Heavenly beds & broken bathroom
    • Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

Fridge, shower and sink weren't functioning. Staff quickly addressed these issues and offered to compensate with a "nice bottle of wine", however after 2 attempts it turned out that the best they could do was a $14 bottle of Chardonnay. Disappointing for this level of accommodation. I believe the manager and maintenance man had the best of intentions, but the outcome missed the mark.

Friendly staff, great location, beds were wonderful!

I would gladly stay at this hotel again.
    • Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

Only drawback was lack of space to park while checking in. A big truck with no one in it took up a lot of the space. Valet was very busy but did a good job taking care of us.

Property was conveniently located near the Arena for Neil Diamond's concert, was close to our dinner reservations at Ruth's Chris and to our breakfast favorite Le Peep's. The beds were awesome; SO comfortable. All four of us agreed on that. Staff was friendly.

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

Great Staff!

The staff! Arrived late Sunday evening for a week long conference. Upon checking in, I could not find my wallet. The staff, especially Jason & Betty were very helpful. Provided me my room and offered to assit in any way they could. I did locate my wallet but, the fact that I was treated professionally and fairly, based solely upon my word, met a lot to me.

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

Enjoyed my stay.
    • Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

Parking garage was a bit confusing. Not close to elevators where we parked. Had to walk with luggage. Down steps to elevator.

Love the pillows. Would be interested in purchasing if i knew where to get them. Bed was very comfy. Easy access to elevators. Did not use the restaurant due to our time frame. Location was perfect. Would stay again when in the area.

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

Great Location!!! Great Staff!!
    • Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

Wonderful!!!! If I EVER get back to this beautiful hotel and LOCATION this is where I am staying!!! Thanks to my girl Carla( who I never got to meet) for my early check in and excellent room with an outstanding view!!! ( still got those cookies for you girl)

Comfy and cozy.
    • Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

They did not have microwaves in the rooms. We had our air conditioning worked on but it still made an annoying noise that we couldn't figure out and it kept dripping on the carpet so the floor was soaked.

The location was perfect, within walking distance to everything. The beds and bedding were awesome.

The bedroom was nice and cozy.
    • Traditional King Room

The reason we booked the room at this hotel was because we saw it had a rooftop pool and restaurant upstairs. Once we arrived , we were eager to head out ans have dinner up there! We called the front desk to ask until what time they served dinner out there only to find out it was closed for the week along with the pool. We were very upset. We were very excited to go swimming! Also, the few times i called the front desk the man answering was very rude.

The bedroom was nice and cozy. Everything looked neat and clean

• Reviewed: 11 May 2017

Nice Hotel
    • Traditional King Room

Wish there had been a continental breakfast feature!

Great view of the civil war memorial statue from our room. Within walking distance to numerous restaurants, bars, attractions, and shopping. Nice bedding.

Save your money and go somewhere else
    • Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

1. nickel and dimed to death - every single thing including wifi ($10/day) had an additional cost - no perks here for sure 2. parking was horrible - the first 3 levels of the garage are valet parking only & the garage was full the entire time 3. the walls are thin - there was a grad party and several weddings going on onsite, as well as an event going on in the monument circle behind the hotel, you could hear all of this from our room 4. no TV - this hotel has Dish Network, when we visited it rained/was windy the entire time and therefore we had no TV 5. the elevators are antiques that take an average of 5-10 minutes to get to you 6. housekeeping took HOURS to clean our room, we went to the NCAA hall of champions and came back and they were still working on them, they kept the doors to the rooms propped open with dirty linens during this time, not sure how secure this was as I could never find anyone around to see how much longer it would be, anyone could have easily come into any of the rooms without notice. Though the room was immaculate when they were finally done.

good location downtown, walking distance to entertainment and food, nice view of Monument Circle, Starbucks on site

Wrong room, no refund
    • Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

I booked a 2 bed room and when I went in my room there was only one Bed. The staff claimed they didn't have any other rooms and just offered a roll away bed. They said since I booked through booking.com I wasn't guaranteed a 2 bed room.

Comfy bed

horrible customer service
    • Traditional King Room

My wife and had are first night out together in three years. made reservations used my card called them to confirm I could pay with cash opon arrival. told me that that wasn't a problem, I was coming from out of town and did not arrive until about 730pm.went to front desk to pay took my cash and then asked me for a 50 dollar deposit. ok I said no problem handed her 50 dollars only to be told it would have to be put on my card.I told her that I would have to make a deposit and it would show in a couple of hours that was not good enough for her. so I said I have a credit card at home but I know the number and experation date and it's in my name not good enough once again,So I told her how about a cash deposit I'll double it and leave you a hundred and they could run my card again in a few hours and give me the cash deposit back if they would like to do it that way. not good enough for them. so bottom line we didn't get to stay over a fifty dollar deposit.

Would stay again
    • Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

Housekeeping coming in twice even though the "do not disturb sign" was on the door, dirty/old toilets in the lobby

Nice open lobby, nice from desk staff

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

The room it self was ok, the bed was comfortable.
    • Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

I didn't like to pay extra for parking, didn't like that the nightstand was dirty and oily, looking like it didn't get clean in long time. only one microwave was available, I didn't like that either

The room it self was ok, the bed was comfortable.

Was a good stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and View

The room was a bit small for the price that i paid. There was toothepaste on the shower curtain and the room needed dusted.

The view was absolutely perfect! Could see the fountain on the circle!

Nice place but not worth the money
    • Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

For the 239.00 a night the bathroom was very small. Would have expected a high end toilet but it was nothing more than what you find at a truck stop. The housekeeping staff got in a hurry every morning knocking on doors at 8 in the morning. No excuse for that! The food was just ok. Nothing to rave about.

Beds and linens were very comfy. Food was ok. With so many first rate restaurants in the vacinity I would have thought the restaurant would have been better. Front desk staff was AMAZING! They were so helpful and accomodating.

• Reviewed: 25 March 2017

Not pleasant
    • Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

It showed air conditioning. The a:c was off and they had to bring in two box fans. I have bad sinuses. The pool was not available. No outdoor sitting area. No hair dryer in the room. There was a loud Dog that BARKED a LOT. The hotel really caters to conventioneers.

The manager, Blake, did what she could to help accommodate.

• Reviewed: 25 March 2017

Not too bad and will be back!
    • Traditional King Room

I think that for the money we paid there wasn't any perks to it, when I travel I usually get a free breakfast for example. Or a small discount on food or drinks

Location was great, close to the entertainment area and felt really secured and safe

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

The location and view from 17th floor.
    • Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

During the late evening the towel Bar fell in bathroom.However, staff was ready to correct issue the following morning. Staff at front desk and throughout Horeb were very friendly and professional

The location and view from 17th floor.

Location was good
    • Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room we were in is extremely small . we had four people and that was on the reservation and we were put in a room that was clearly one of the smallets. Not enough coffee, cups, towels etc for the entire weekend.

Location was good

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

Disappointed in service and comfort
    • Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

Our room was 75 degrees (even getting up to 77 after showers) and that was without the heat on. The A/C cannot be run in winter months so the only relief we were offered was a fan for the room. For an upscale hotel this was very disappointing. We could have stayed at the Westin, or Marriott for same price and received a comfortable room to sleep in. The staff and manager were less than apologetic.

Bed was very comfortable, location and view were great!

• Reviewed: 16 March 2017

The staff was wonderful, especially Damian!

Our room had NO VIEW!

The staff was wonderful, especially Damian!! He took care of all of our needs without fail and was very accommodating above and beyond our request!!

Good Till the end!
    • Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

The day of checkout was our vehicle didn't start. Take into consideration that we had to pay $50 to park at the property!! I went to the front desk explaining that our battery was dead and we needed help to jump the vehicle. The manager stated he could not help and there was nothing he could do. Thankfully we had a friend that stopped and helped us. But The staff offering zero help and an "I don't care attitude" was horrendous!!!

Location was close to everything.

Browse Sheraton Indianapolis City Centre Hotel traveller photo gallery