Reviews of Super 8 by Wyndham Sacramento Airport 2 stars

2654 El Centro Road, Sacramento, CA 95833, USA

#63 of 78 hotels in Sacramento

6.1

The staff was very accommodating and helpful

The pillows were small and only 2 for a queen bed . There were people in the parking lot who didn't belong there so made it uncomfortable with safety of our car .

The staff was very accommodating and helpful

finally got a room with working air conditioner
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

It took several tries to get a room with working air . Staff did not want to put us in a different room and said hr manager wouldn"t like that so we waited about 45 minutes from the checkin time and after cleaning another room got one with air. They were having a heat wave in this part of California at the time. Two different attempts were made by other guests to get into our room. Finally went down to see what the problem was at this time.

finally got a room with working air conditioner

If you just need a place to sleep, it's okay.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

AC didn't seem to work well in lobby and it was stuffy. AC unit in room was extremely old and knobs barely worked.The trash in the bath room was not emptied by housekeeping. Limited TV channels.

Price for Saturday. Quiet location. Nice staff.

Needing to stay close to airport and not spend a fortune, it worked.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

We couldn’t use the shuttle, luckily Uber wasn’t that much more.

One of the reasons We stayed here was for the Shuttle Service. It was disappointing that it was only offered on the hour and then found out the time we needed was full. It doesn’t matter now anyway since this hotel has discontinued Shuttle service as of July 1st. This is very disappointing. The only reason to stay here is to go to the airport.

Could do better
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Carpets in halls and room stained and not clean looking. Loud air conditioners. Rooms need painting and deep cleaning.

Location is great, easy drive to airport and down town Sacramento. Blackbear Restaurant across driveway with decent meals at good prices.

4.4
    Shawnas surgery
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

No Wifi as it said it would gave, women screaming up stairs like veing assaulted. No food no fruit nothing really to eat and high price.

Two couches plus Queen bed, great TV channels

Nice location, tucked away, but freeway close.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

For a non-smoking room, we were consistently bombarded with smoke from surrounding rooms. The facility is a little rough around edges, with very visible signs of lacking maintenance. Not what we expected with a Wyndham property.

Nice location, tucked away, but freeway close. Across the street from Black Bear Diner, a favorite. Staff is friendly, attentive, and efficient. Room was clean, bed comfortable.

It was a hotel that served the purpose.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Limited tv channels. Bedspread had burn holes in it Even though the hotel is smoke free it still smells of smoking. Also the designated smoking area is right out the front door.

Staff were helpful.

Nothing special -- OK for one night for an early airport departure. NO free shuttle!
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Airport shuttle was not free: cost $6 each way. I left my car parked there @ $9/day. Once you start adding up costs, it's not as economical as expected.

Close to airport. Nothing special.

The room was the only good thing
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The hallways seemed sketchy. Like, I felt like I was in a 1 star hotel until i walked into the bedroom

The room was amazing. I'd love to stay their again

I would not recommend anyone to stay here.

The rooms were super small. The pillows were tiny and the room smelled like urinie. Everything is very outdated and gross. The floors were disgusting. Nothing seemed clean. The breakfast had nothing much to offer.

Great place for business. Beds were comfortable and the little kitchen area was nice.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Possibly a cosmetic update to some interior walls. Noticed paint chipping in some hallways.

Customer service was great. Was able to check in and out without issues in a timely manner. Breakfast is OKAY, but at least you get a some food as a bonus for staying. Coffee offered was good too.

I don't like this survey.

I don't like this survey. I can't choose "husband" or "spouse". I have to say partner? Nope by being politically correct you are excluding traditional marriage.

very difficult to find with no leadin signs and building obscured by trees
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

staff could have told me it was sandwiched between 2 other businesses sharing a main driveway with them without leadin marquee. described as airport super 8 but airport actually miles away.

bed reasonably comfortable

Hidden pleasures of Sacramento, a lovely place in California
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Bad TV connection, few channels. Laconic staff. Cigarrette butts in bed. The 6-dollar shuttle took ages to depart. I almost missed a flight.

After the first conference in San Francisco I want to Sacramento to spread out. It took some time to get to the hotel from the Megabus station and once there, it was a little bit far from the city (though it is quite close to the airport, from where Downtown buses depart. Once there, Sacramento is a lovely place, and I eventually enjoyed the room, which included a small kitchen, a frigo, decent bathroom. It would be one of the best sleeping places overall. Lots of nice restaurants around, including a truck drivers meeting point. Miss it more than lofty places.

3.5
    Extremely poor , please call me, I will try to attach phone

Room itself , Sink drain clogged Shower curtain broken

Very poor Hotel, sink drain was cloggerd, shower Curtain was broken, showers to manager at night he was not able to fix and in lite of request did not change our room. I have pictures send your e mail I forward pictures. I expect full refund of our Money

Airport Hotel

Facilities needed to be updated Lack of pillows on bed and sink was pulling away from wall. Tv had problems.

Close proximity to airport. Walking distance to nice restaurant.

It worked for the purpose of one night.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The front desk staff when we checked in was rude and short. I lost my glasses and the next morning the girl at the front desk was very helpful even though my glasses were never found.

Disgusted. I would rate this a 0 if possible.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

In the first room I checked into, the fridge didn't work and the inside door handle fell off in my hand. I went down to tell the clerk, and let him know that the smell of marijuana was very strong in the hallway even though all patrons have to sign a sheet that states the hotel is non-smoking. He checked me into the room next to the one with the broken door handle. Neither room was clean. There were half the towels in one room compared to the other. I felt rather ill after walking through the smoke inside, so I went outside and walked around the building. I decided to not stay, so I went back in, gathered my belongings, and told the clerk I was not staying. I was still charged for the room. In addition, it was not located by the airport, and there were quite a few people just parked in cars hanging around the parking lot. It seemed rather unsafe.

My stay was conviently located to the airport. I did NOT expect luxury and did not pay for it.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was terrible. Cold Coffee, NO hot water, overripe bananas , no oatmeal. The bed spread could appear better.

The room was fine, clean, floor clean. Bathroom very clean, room was dark enough to sleep good. I actually slept. 9 hours!! The bed did not look comfortable, but it really was.

Ok location and hotel for the cost

We paid cash . I was told a $100 deposit was also needed so i did that. It the next day a $100 the cost of the hotel (even after we paid cash) an $80.24 hold (which the employee couldn't explain what that was for ) so 3 holds on my account when only the $100 was expected . Very upsetting .

We were only there for a few hours because of an early morning flight.

Tv was up in a corner behind a partition. Could only be seen from one of the two beds. The fan in the bathroom was extremely loud. Couldn’t use it.

The clerk was helpful.

Hotel OK, but beware parking issues
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

However, we thought we'd try the parking and airport shuttle combo and this did not work out at all. Initially, we thought it would be great - good rates and the pickup was on time for our 3:30 am pickup. However, when we returned, we waited for over an hour (in touch with the hotel all the time) and finally took a cab to the hotel just so we could get home - not good!

This is fine for an early flight, not luxurious, but quiet enough to rest.

A disappointing and frustrating experience, more costly than anticipated.

When I arrived to drop off my car before going to the airport, I informed the desk clerk that I was bringing my 92 year old mother back from the airport to the hotel and my mom has difficulty walking. We were going to use the shuttle. When the shuttle arrived at the airport, there was no way for my mom to get into the shuttle. There was no step stool provided or lift. Also, the driver spoke little English so it was difficult to communcate what was needed. We ended up having to take a cab which cost an additional $34, which the hotel did not reimburse. However, they did not charge for the shuttle. When I had taken the shuttle TO the airport, I had a wonderful, helpful shuttle driver. He was familiar with the needs of the elderly, per our discussion during the trip, so I assumed my return trip would be okay. It was awful. Not something you want to endure with your 92 year old mom.

Staff was friendly and sympathetic, however staff should have been aware that the shuttle could not accomodate disabled persons and should have informed me of that.

You can find better for the money spent

The room is very dated, bed was hard as a rock, blankets had stains and burn holes, carpet was filthy, stains on the walls. We received a complaint that we were blasting "rap music" at 7 pm but we weren't even listening to it.

The staff was very friendly!

it's okay if you're just stopping there to sleep.

i had baby food that needed to stay cold and there wasn't a refrigerator in the room. I needed to iron my husbands shirt and there wasn't an iron. The continental breakfast was just cereal, bananas and an off brand of eggo waffles. It was pretty subpar for the price of the room.

The staff was nice.

good value for the money
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Couch was worn and frayed in places, trim broken on counter, several outlets replaced crooked and painted over.

larger room with sink and sitting area. coffee and microwave in the room, free breakfast in the morning.

Horrendous
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The place had prostitution going on in the room upstairs. Their was people smoking pot in the hallway. Creepy people sleeping in the lobby.

There were no redeeming factors about this place. Do not stay here!!!

Bed bugs!

There were bed bugs and everything was dirty. The staff at front desk acted like it was the worst job ever. Worst experience I have ever had with a whyndam location

Never come back

That internet wasn’t working, the heat has not a thermostat so to hot or to cold, Bed cover with holes etc etc Very bad experience for the value

great stay at Super 8
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

For some reason the light switch in the bathroom when you turn it on the fan made extremely loud noise and I could have used a couple more pillows on the bed other than that things are good

The room smelled extremely good as I entered it very nice great location to enter the freeway

Close to downtown yet off the freeway, big room suite, nice staff
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The room was clean but it was used & vandalized by previous tennants. There was dried finger nail polish on the carpet & some chairs. Cigarette burns on the counter top.

Friendly staff, big enough breakfast, elevator, big suite room, extra pillows, refrig, microwave and coffee maker. Close to my event I was attending, nearby restaurants & cheap gas station down the street.

A very convenient hotel to the Sacramento airport, and close to Black Bear restaurant for our dinner

Not exactly the fault of the hotel, but the shuttle company needs to find a driver who is able and helps the guests load and unload their luggage, and also who is willing to pull up closer to the outside check-in skycaps at their applicable airlines. 3 guests from the hotel, including myself, left on the 4 am shuttle. Unfortunately, the driver would not help any of us load our luggage onto the van. He said he has a bad back and works all night. Thankfully, one of the other guests in the shuttle was a gentleman, who helped us two ladies load our luggage, and his luggage, also. The driver would not pull up closer to their airlines, either. So, needless to say, none of us tipped him.

I had to leave by shuttle at 4 am, so I did not get to have any breakfast at the hotel. The hotel, however, was very accommodating, and it is in a good location to get to the airport for a very early flight, as the 3 of us guests needed to take. Also, providing early shuttle service is a plus. The person at the registration desk was efficient and helpful. He was able to change my original room to accommodate my need for a small refrigerator in a different available room.

Awful
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Upon checkout when it was time to get my deposit back. The maid that checked the room said it smelled of smoke and she saw smoke in the room. Neither me or my partner smoke at all so I was quite upset asked the lady at the front desk to check herself she refused and kept my $100 deposit which was more than my room.

The gentleman that checked us in was polite.

Wouldn't choose again unless nothing else available.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Smallest room I've seen in decades of travel (other than cruise ship inside cabin which it rivals), creaky and uncomfortable bed, lots of highway noise, hard to find even with GPS system, hair dryer installation not up to code.

Have observed during our travels the last few years that Super 8 properties have been upgrading their facilities so expected the same here but disappointed.

Basic facility with a capital B. Won't stay here again and don't recommend it.

Property is overdue for some basic maintenance. Start by painting over all of the scuff marks on the walls and replacing rusted out parts like the tissue holder in the bathroom. Upgrade the sheets from the thin scratchy ones. Do a deep cleaning, especially on the carpets.

Staff was helpful and checked us in with no problem.

Enjoyed the Aftershock Festival!
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Elevator was so hot and they gave us only one towel then didn't clean our room the second day, so we had to call down for towels and trash pick up. Pillows were horrible, was glad I brought my own. However they came right up and took care of us. It might have just been an oversite.

Staff was nice. On site ice machine worked. Inside entrance with elevator.

Great location - but lack of cleanliness.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

This was an overnight stay in order to catch a flight at oh-dark-thirty. I loved the space of the room. Two real drawbacks: it took about a half hour to check me in (computer problems) and the floor in the bathroom was obviously dirty and there was a used washcloth on top of the shower curtain. It wouldn't take much money to bring this hotel back to life. Little things like new caulking in the bathroom (what was there was split and discolored - - very old and dirty looking. The bed was extremely comfortable. The lack of cleanliness is what shot this place down for me.

My recommendation is, do not stay here.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The entire building was filthy, the floors were so dirty we were afraid to walk on it without shoes. Mattresses are worn and hard pillows very small.

Got there at midnight after long flight.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

Got there at midnight after long flight. In room we settled, put on pajamas, hooked up husbands CPAP machine. Discovered AC only blew hot air. Staff could not fix. Suggested a different room. We re packed and went back to desk only to be told they had no more rooms. We slept with window open and a fan hotel provided. Fan was noisy and dirty (blew out dirt). With window and curtain open a flood light shined directly on our bed. We requested a discount. Manager said 10% which she has not given. NOT Happy. Also room was dirty. Even remote had food caked on it. I witnessed staff see a tissue on the floor and kick it under the bed.

Room size was good and had a small kitchenette
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

it had a funky/musty odor (possible urine?) in the room that was unsettling. Needed more pillows on the bed.

Room size was good and had a small kitchenette

Short overnight stay
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Kitchen, fridge, microwave wasnt very clean. Air conditioning unit very noisy

Close to airport, it was just a short overnight stop between flights so suited my needs. Very large room, heaps of room for luggage

Stay only if absolutely have too

There were hairs on the pillowcase, when my husband went down to inform the night staff and get a replacement...the attendant took the pillow behind a wall and came back and gave my husband a pillow without a pillowcase...PRETTY sure it was the same pillow minus the case. Parking is terrible. Small spots that no one seems to know be able to fit in. Right next to the freeway, our room was super noisy. "Breakfast" consisted of white sliced bread and cold cereal..at least when we went down. Booked for three people only enough towels for two..common sense no? Beds were not comfy. Bathroom had several patches that were deteriorating. The towel rack was falling out the wall. I think that's enough. Don't like to be Debbie Downer..kinda scary area

Glad we only had to stay there for 10 hours.

Clean and easy to get too.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Bed was uncomfortable definitely time for a new mattress.

Clean and easy to get too. Staff was very friendly. The room was nice needs some upgrades, paint etc. can tell it is an older hotel. Restaurant and gas station right on site which is nice. Would stay again

This place is a dump!
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Drug deals in the parking lot. Flat dirty sheet on mattress with a dirty mattress pad and a cigarette burn in blanket. Old nasty couch. This place is a dump!

Zero

when I checked in, they found that I order one king size bed...
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

when I checked in, they found that I order one king size bed for my friend and I. They changed the room to the one with two queen size bed directly without charge any money.

Great stay for the price

Sometimes it became very noisy. Also the smell of someone smoking weed at night was offensive. Continental breakfast could have offered more variety.

Very clean building and rooms! Great staff.

nice cool and quite room.

some fruit with breakfast.

We got to the super 8 late (11:30 pm) on friday . and i booked for saturday by mistake! Raymond at the front desk was very helpful in getting us in. also the agent at booking.com was very helpful. TNX

UGH. The Frustration..

They authorized my credit card 3 times and still after a week its still holding over $200 on my account. I called 2 times and the desk tells me nothing they can do to fix this even when it was their error. They should compinsate something for my troubles. Frustrated... UGH.

Easy access

Temperature was nice.

The bathroom was not in great shape. The shower curtain rod was almost entirely off the wall, made it impossible to actually use the curtain during the shower.

Temperature was nice. Plenty of space in the room.

My only contact was with the clerks (2) at the desk.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Outdoor lights that illuminate the building at night were just outside my window. I had to pull curtains extra tight to block the light, and still had lots of light entering around the edges. Not exactly great for sleeping. I had to make an extra request in the early morning to stimulate the airport shuttle service to get into gear. Seems a vehicle was out of service, and I would have been deferred to the next run, which would make me too late to catch my flight. Bummer.

My only contact was with the clerks (2) at the desk. Both were polite and efficient. The daytime clerk was especially cordial and pleasant.

I would pay extra to stay next door at the Fairfield Inn

This hotel was filthy and in serious need of updating. The windows were paper thin and it sounded like traffic on Interstate 80 had taken a detour through the room. Appeared popular with the commuter construction crowd.

I recommend this hotel as an affordable and convenient place to stay when in Sacramento!

The hotel is a older and a little worn, yet fairly clean.

I selected this hotel for the convenience and price. It is also located close to restaurants and gas stations. The front desk folks are helpful, and they offer hot dinner on some nights for an additional purchase. The Super8 Hotel airport shuttle was only $5, which is a great deal!

10, excellent

Clean close to alot of food places.

Friendly staff, great value, helpful maids, breakfast great, close to places we needed to get too. Will be staying there again.

quick and easy staff was great

Think they might have been going thru some renovations door didn't shut right patched place in the wall and door toilet flushes like a freight train bed was ok a bit hard

location to the airport

okay, not great property but very nice staff

could hear the neighbors, the toilet was loose, moved when you sat down. The room was not very clean as I had a lid for something on the bathroom floor that did not belong to me and an extra men's sock

convenience to the airport and the driver of the shuttle was very professional and punctual

Don't recommend this property.

Shower curtain was moldy, carpets had gross stains, bed cover had cigerette holes, blanket had big gross dirt stains. Parking was horrible. Several cars were parked in 2 spaces and they "couldn't do anything about it". When we checked out and complained about dirty room all he said was I should have told them last night when we checked in at 11pm. Also not in a very nice neighborhood.

Shower 2 times before leaving
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Very poor cleanliness, room was falling apart bare 4' strip lights for lighting, couch should have been burned and whole room sterilized....coffee pot had old coffee grounds and filter still in the top....entire floor in common areas no AC and smelled horrible. If not for the fact that i traveled for 12 hours would have went somewhere else but to tired to complain

Close to air port, and a box of tissue in the room....got in very late ans staff was nice...

Marginal hotel

Bathtub faucet wouldn't turn off and ran noisily all night. Kleenex metal holder was rusted linoleum floor was curled and stained. Missing fan cover. Mattress leaned badly on one side so I had to sleep diagonally on bed.

Good size room

AMAZING, ACCOMMODATING, WORTH IT, SIMPLE

I stayed at Super 8 since the home that i am moving into will not be available until the 17th. Upon making these reservations, I was a little frantic, because as we all know motels are hard to pick. And super 8's are somewhat on the same list as Motel 6's. I only booked my room initially for 6 days to see how I liked the area/staff. The first night was a breeze, check in was simple and the gal was AMAZING. the next day my 3 year old didn't have enough room and I didnt have a refrigerator and with a child its needed. Upon talking to the front desk staff that morning, Francisco helped me get into a suite. Reassured me that it was no issue. The suite was just what I needed. My daughter was able to be in her own little area, and I was able to work from home on my computer. The suite has it all besides an Oven/Stove. The air conditioner gets really cold, like ice cold. The fridge has a FREEZER & the coffee pot is perfect for just one cup of coffee. I was having issues with the room keys, I kept decoding them by putting them next to my phone or on another card in my wallet, the second night i had 4 cards re-issued and the gal didnt show any frustration I decided to extend my stay here for the remaining 11 days.

The staff was very helpful.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The air conditioning unit cooled okay , however, it was very noisy and made it difficult to sleep. We finally turned it off because of the noise. .

The staff was very helpful. They were on time with our wakeup call and were efficient in handling our arrival and our checkout.

Policy more important than People

Just wanted to share my experience with your hotel. I checked into your hotel on Wednesday, July 12th about 9:30PM, Room 303, after traveling the day from Rochester, NY. The purpose of my trip was to pick up my 11 year old granddaughter to fly back to NY on July 13th on a flight scheduled to leave at 6:00AM. We woke up at 3:30 to catch the 4:00AM shuttle to the airport. As it turned out, our return flight was delayed by 3 hours which meant we would miss our connecting flight in Chicago. On the shuttle I was communicating with the airlines to determine what arrangements could be made. The only availability for us was to take a flight at 10:30PM that evening. I advised the shuttle driver we could return to the hotel since we wouldn't be leaving until that night. Upon returning to the hotel at 4:30AM, I requested our room key so we might get some more rest before leaving. The attendant at the desk advised me I had already checked out and could not return to the room. At first I thought she was joking since we had only been gone less than half an hour. She was adamant that was policy and refused to let us return to the room that we had only spent six hours in. She did indicate I could pay for another night and have a room. Really??? Needless to say, I was very disappointed in that policy and quite shocked with such a lack of customer service and compassion. I travel quite frequently and will be hard pressed to return to a Super 8 or encourage my friends to stay with you. I have no expectations that you will even respond to this email but it at least made me feel a little better to share my experience.

Needs updating

Items in room either didn't work or missing. Bed wore out. Not much of a breakfast. Mold in bathroom.

Personnel very friendly and helpful. Clean facility.

It was ok.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Lay-out of the room was strange. It must of been a double queeen room at one time. They have taken one of the beds out. Thrown in a small sofa (no tables or anything else) and called it a suite! Weird! However, the staff was very friendly and help-full.

Adequate accomodations
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

It could use a good painting inside rooms, hallways & elevator and new carpeting. WIFI was not accessable with my device.

The value & adequate accommodations

Not bad for the price
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Pillows were very flat and small. Dirty washcloth found in closet upon arrival. Loud fighting in a nearby room at 2am.

Breakfast available in lobby and they gave us extra pillows when we asked.

Pay the extra money and stay somewhere else!

Terrible cigarette smell, room smelled like urine, noise from the street, noise in general. Graffitti in elevator, shuttle from airport was a no show at 12 am so had to wait for taxi.

Can park your car affordably during your trip via Sacramento airport

A great stay, clean, comfortable and good value.

Would have been nice to be able to access lights in room from the bed.

The location was great, just off the freeway, excellent restaurant just across the road. Staff were friendly and helpful. Bedding was clean, air con was very effective and was not noisy. Could not hear any noise from other hotel users. Slept very well, bed was comfy. Breakfast was available from 4am - 11am which was handy as we wanted to leave really early. Buffet breakfast was very pleasant.

Awesome
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The staff was Awesome, Smiles and very helpful when we got lost trying to find the motel. We left too early to eat breakfast, but did grab a muffin and coffee on our way out. We loved the fact that we were able to walk to a restaurant for a great dinner and one of our favorite places Big Bear. Thanks again for a wonderful stay and we will recommend Motel 8.

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

Room next to us was noisy and they were smoking - both non...

Room next to us was noisy and they were smoking - both non smoking rooms. We alerted the front desk and they notified the room of the problem. Noise was resolved. Not sure of the smoking.

Not bad.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Television reception was very poor. No major broadcast stations available. Was a bit pricy compared to Super 8 in other locations.

comfortable bed, clean room. There was a Black Bear restaurant right next door for dinner.

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

There was a lot of space to move around in the room.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

There was a lot of space to move around in the room. The beds were comfortable and the AC was cold (just how we like it!). The hotel was convenient because it was close to other hotels, a restaurant, Burger King, gas station and the airport.

Super 8 is an adequate motel for an overnight stay before heading to the airport.

Curtain rod was coming out of the wall at both ends, causing it to dip in the middle. Consequently, it was not possible to keep shower spray from running onto the floor. Black (?mold) was evident in the wet corner.

room air conditioning was good.

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

Misleading photos
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The photos are misleading. There are stains all over the couch, and the floor is filthy. We also requested a change of the bedding because there were stains on the top blanket. Also, you could feel the springs in the mattress digging into you at night.

The proximity to downtown Sacramento is wonderful.

Beware
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Carpet had chewing gum ground into it. Sheets and pillow cases were stained and long past their useful life. The stuffing was protruding from the couch in the room and it was badly stained. Light bulb was out. Bathroom lacked towel racks. I would otherwise commend the owners for offering rooms at a price people of modest means can afford, but this property is just being used to squeeze the last drop for the benefit of the owners without regard for fairness to the customers and employees.