Reviews of Sheraton Orlando Lake Buena Vista Resort 4 stars

12205 S. Apopka - Vineland Road, Lake Buena Vista, Orlando, FL 32836, USA

#280 of 407 hotels in Orlando

Choose another hotel... this place needs serious work!
    • Traditional King Room

We only saw housekeeping once in four days. Our room had many staples scattered all over the carpet. We purchased a cabana and it was a waste of money. We saw our server once and she went home without notifying us. The manager Drew was absolutely no help and offered no solution. The cocktail servers by the pool were rude and need LOTS of work. I’m aware it’s “offseason” but people are still paying money to stay here... I recommend picking one of the other million hotels to stay at.

The beds were very comfortable rooms spacious pool area was...
    • Florida King Room with Bunkbeds

When I got there to check in the lady said that the room I reserve was booked already... a king size bed with bunk beds.... wish instead I got two twins and bunk beds... not bad though... the one thing I didn’t like is that for the price the restroom are not very clean and since we walked in the restroom smell like urine.. the restrooms need a big upgrade! And also maybe something with a food plan or at least breakfast...

The beds were very comfortable rooms spacious pool area was very good and fun

The location was great.
    • Traditional Double Room

The location was great. Also that pets are allowed at no extra charge. Sometimes you have to take your pets and it really helps when you don’t have to worry about the extra charge. The pools are also amazing. The pool bar is fantastic, amazing food too.

Overall experience was amazing and exceeded than our expectations.
    • Florida Double Room with Bunkbed

At checkin the credit card was used for authorization and it was used 2 times for same amount. Later the amount was refunded back but it is not a good feeling for customer. Also after a day again another $50 was blocked as authorization. Upon questioning the reception staff told us that it is bank way t check that the credit card is valid or not.

Bad
    • Traditional Double Room

I didn’t like that is a hotel that welcomes dog. However the pet can’t stay alone in the room but they are not allowed in the pool area. Doesn’t make any sense. So as a pet owner it was a very bad experience that I wasn’t able to go have dinner because my dog was not allow to stay in the room and as you know not every restaurant allows dog. So I don’t think this hotel should be a pet friendly hotel cause Is not. Specially when you are paying and your dog can’t stay in the room alone and the pet is not allowed in the pool area which mean that you are not allowed to use the pool.

It’s not all that. If you can find somewhere else. Do it.
    • Traditional Double Room

We had roaches in our room. Be cautious.

The resort part was nice, but not a additional $25 nice. Also, $16 just to park your car there a night. Super ridiculous. Make sure you get a correct bus route if you’re going to Disney.

Awesome Resort
    • Traditional Double Room

There were a few hairs in the sink tub and around the toilet but the staff was awesome taking care of it and fixed it immediately

The pools and bar by the pool areas are great... the 27 palm mango blast was really good. The staff were really nice especially the housekeeper that cleans the 6th floor she was very accommodating and helped us a lot. Besides the hair in our bathroom it was a really great experience. The bext time we come to Orlando we will be staying here.

moved to a different hotel in the area
    • Florida Double Room

Maid service was hit and miss. Had to call before coffee was replaced. Valet staff was rude Food at restaurant was ho-hum for overpriced menu.

The pool area was very nice with great bartenders

The location was excellent
    • Florida Double Room with Bunkbed

The property is very old and needs a refurb. Our room felt dirty and housekeeping only came 4 times in 8 days. Our beds were never changed and frequently towels and toiletries not replaced. Outside our bedroom door was a flat roof with tons of cigarette butts and an empty wine glass. The windows to our room were so dirty we could barely see out. I didn’t want to spend any time there and as a result we returned around 11 each night got up at 8 the next morning and went out each day. I would NEVER stay here again.

The location was excellent

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

The hotel is beautiful and the rooms are nice, be sure to use the pool.
    • Traditional Double Room

The minimarket in the lobby could use some more things, it doesnt have enough things to buy.

The room was really nice. The beds were comfy. The shower was nice.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Good family hotel
    • Traditional Double Room

The room was a little bit noisy but just a little

A very big room Comfy bed Cleaning of the room and the hotel The staff was amazing We booked a last minute ticket for Disney for 100usd discount

Definitely does not look like these pictures provided.
    • Traditional Double Room

Definitely does not look like these pictures provided. My “city” view was of parking lot and in the distance, the highway. Granted we only stayed one night but next time around, j will not be staying here

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Good and bad
    • Florida Double Room with Bunkbed

Advertised pets accepted but upon check-in was told animals cannot be left in the room. No refrigerator in the room. Charging $16 daily to park when they have a parking lot is ridiculous

The pool area was nice. Room was big.

Clean and Comfortable
    • Traditional Double Room

Unlike most guests, we did not stay here due to the proximity to the amusement parks. We were on a road trip and this was merely a convenient pit stop. Rooms are great. Clean and comfortable. No complaints at all. Our only moan would be that the pool was busy with kids, but then that was to be expected in Orlando resort.

Pool bar staff was rude

pool bar staff was very rude. Pool was dirty. $23 resort fee was not worthy

Room was spacious and clean. Front desk and valet staff was nice and helpful

Size of room, number of beds was great.
    • Florida Double Room with Bunkbed

Parking and price. The hotel is dated with outside entrance to the room. Also wish it had 2 bathrooms. No software on tv to check out had to go to the office .

Size of room, number of beds was great. The bunk bed was great and the children loved them.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Great Resort/Hotel defiantly worth the money!!!
    • Traditional Double Room

Only complaints I have is on the day of checkout the maid knocked on our door excessively at 0900 and checkout is at 1200 we had a very long drive ahead of us this was a nuisance to myself as well as my kids whom wanted to sleep in for a few.

Great resort/hotel very close to Disney Springs as well as other Disney attractions, pools very nice and clean also offered pool towels which was a plus especially when you got kids going back and forth. Pool staff super friendly with the kids interacted very well with them even tho they were pool attaindents for the slide etc. Room super clean, bed was awesome very cozy with down pillows and towels provided as needed for showers. Will defiently stay again once we vacation back to the Florida area!

Great family getaway!
    • Florida King Room with Bunkbeds

Parking but the hotel was full and we were late checking in. Totally my fault, not the hotels.

The pool areas are great! The room has plenty of space for a family of 5.

Great pool great staff ...love it
    • Traditional Room - Pet Friendly

Old rooms on floor 2 old building...old furniture. But it's still ok... people that work there ..make it 5 star.

The staff went above an beyond too help us

A NIGHTMARE! Please don’t even consider to stay in this hotel NEVER!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Pool View

Very disrespectful staff. My kids were hanging out on the lobby and the staff called the kids on them hefore contacting us (the parents)!.It was a nightmare, the worst vacations we’ve ever had. They tried to justify the cops calling with a supposed curfew policy but never explained it to the kids, they just wanted to make a “show” with the police.

The location was great and my daughter and neice stayed in...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Pool View

No complementary breakfast are no microwaves in the rooms and didn't like the fact had to pay 16 a day for parking that I wasn't aware of but I would come back

The location was great and my daughter and neice stayed in the pool the whole time. It really was nice the rooms was clean and beds was comfortable

The entire hotel was great, we were there wiyh a softball...
    • Traditional Room - Pet Friendly

The entire hotel was great, we were there wiyh a softball team and spent most if the day at the pool, the staff and pool area were terrific very accomodating and helpful. Highly recommend

Trip to Disney

Wish the continental breakfast was included with my stay instead it cost $12.00

Wonderful pool and slide for kids . Nice poolbar with live music. Grandkids loved our room with the bunkbeds. Would stay again

It was ok. Staff at the front door who led us to our room with our luggage were extremely friendly.
    • Traditional Double Room

The bartender didn’t know how to make a margarita. The room did not meet cleanliness expectations. And the zest “ restaurant “ food and buffet food was so overpriced it wasn’t affordable.

The bed was comfortable.

Very relaxing long weekend vacation.
    • Traditional Double Room

The first night elevators were broken so we had to do the 5 flights of stairs in building 3.

We like that on a normal week there are activities and live music. Although the weather didn’t permit us to enjoy to the full extent, it was a rainy week. The breakfast buffet was well priced and kids are free. Great location as well. When we didn’t take the bus from the hotel to the Disney resorts, using Uber was inexpensive to get around.

Nice resort style, clean, friendly staff.
    • Traditional Double Room

Shuttle times and service were inconvenient. In the end we will spend extra money and stay at a Disney resort on our next visit for the convenience of their shuttle services. We spent enough money on cabs, and time traveling from park to park to catch hotel shuttle, to upgrade easily to a Disney resort. This significantly reduced, an otherwise very good value.

Nice resort style, clean, friendly staff. Travis at bell service was excellent!

Lovely stay with kids (10 and 8)
    • Traditional Double Room

Nothing, everything was great!

Amazing place to stay with kids, loved the swimming pools. Balcony is not very big, but fits two people. Location is great, and there are many places to eat nearby. We would absolutely stay here if we ever go to Orlando again!

Overall my stay was pleasant. It served the purpose of my visit to Orlando.
    • Traditional Double Room

I was disappointed in the quality of the drinks at the pool bar; beer wasn’t cold at serving, mixed drinks tasted watered-down. I was told at check in my room had a city view; my request to upgrade to a pool view via a promo email was not available. My view from room 3423 was of a parking lot, fountain and what could be another hotel. The elevator in building 3 is extremely slow. The toilet made water refilling noises all night; most likely all day when I wasn’t in the room.

The pool are was pleasant to lounge around in the afternoon. The live guitarist was a nice surprise. The property is located a fair distance from Disney Springs. I was in town for a concert. The chicken quesadilla I had poolside was very good. I especially like the guacamole. Valet, Fernando (??), was attentive each time I needed a taxi.

I really wish we could have stayed another day to enjoy the relaxing lazy pool and sprinklers.
    • Florida Double Room with Bunkbed

Prices for parking and room service could have been more explicitly stated so I could have brought more on hand cash.

I loved the facility itself... It was smaller than I thought from the pictures, however, I found that for the amount of excellent staff service and activities they provided it was a perfect size. The bed in our adjoining room was super comfy and we had additional bunk beds that my sons' age 6 and 4 loved.

I wouldn't rush back!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Pool View

Upon booking no where does the site say there is a Parking fee or a Resort Fee for each day of your stay. Why a Resort Fee, just another tax! Of course its advertised as a resort.

The location to our family visit.

Overall was great! Friendly staff.
    • Traditional Double Room

Over pushing on the selling for Disney tickets cheaper so people can trap into the time share. I am here on vacation. Not to go to meetings. I end up paying the full price. Which is perfectly fine.

Breakfast was great!

very disappointed
    • Florida King Room

Poor condition, very tired property, carpet was gross, tub was gross so we didn't use it, windows were filthy

The bed was actually pretty comfortable

Clean rooms, pool and Kids activities were awesome for the...
    • Florida Double Room

On the floor I stayed there were dishes and trays put out from a room which I assume from room service that was outside by the stairs untill the morning I left.

Clean rooms, pool and Kids activities were awesome for the family to enjoy. Secured parking with card access. Location was great for food, misc. last minute grabs and getting to Disney. It is a short drive to Universal and airport. We loved it...

room was large and the location was close to shopping and...
    • Florida Double Room

Elevator was done for several hours and it was hard lugging a stroller up to level 5 and 3 kids...hotel is older and needs a remodel

room was large and the location was close to shopping and Disney Springs and Disney World

Terrible hotel experience.
    • Florida Double Room with Bunkbed

I am very disappointed. My experience was awful. First I booked more than a month ahead of my trip and when I arrived, the hotel did not have my room available for me. The person at front desk pretended to make us stay for the night in a room for 6 people when we were a party of 8, and I had reserved and payed for a room for 8 people. I had to argue with the lady so that she would do something about the issue since it was clearly a problem that needed to be fixed by the hotel. Then, after the second night, we arrived at our room at 11pm after been away all day, only to find out that housekeeping never came. Furthermore, the cleanliness of the place was very poor. We even saw a cockroach in the bathroom. Beds were extremely uncomfortable, the sheets were stiff and the mattresses in the bunk beds were way to soft.

I didn´t like a thing. The hotel does not represent or has anything to do with the image of the Sheraton brand. For instance the hotel should have had the room I reserved available at my time of arrival. It is very uncomfortable to have to change rooms when traveling specially with children and even more so, If we had reserved and payed for our room with so much anticipation. If I have to say something positive it would be the availability of a laundromat within the hotel facilities.

• Florida King Room

Service was slow, especially at the pool grill. They were understaffed. Also, they did not have everything on the menu. The rooms are partially remodeled, however there are areas that still feel old and dingy. For these two reasons I do not believe this hotel was a four star rating.

The bed was comfortable. The pool area was nice.

The stay was okay. Not what I paid for.
    • King Room with Pool View

I paid for a king room with view. Instead received to full size beds, and when I communicated with front desk about the issue they did not resolve.

Hidden cost
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Pool View

Hidden cost Food was ok...the Gratuity added to bill was tacty. Will never go back and will make sure I mention to others on facebook about the 199. Dollar jump 250. FALSE ADVERTISING

Only the location is relatively good , clean rooms.
    • King Room with Pool View

Could not access to the building , every time i had to ask for assistance ! It was not only my card, other people had same issues while i was trying to get in to the building . Parking!!! OMG! 👎🏼 Parking is not included! Make sure to calculate 15-20$ over the price + 40-60$ over everything . So if you get a deal of 160$, you will end-up paying over 220$!! Good luck

Only the location is relatively good , clean rooms.

Easy.
    • Florida King Room with Bunkbeds

Customer service was fantastic. Upon check-in, the representative asked me if I was a starwood member, I said I used to be, he reactivated my account which saved me some of the resort fees. Everyone was incredibly helpful and genuinely nice! The kids LOVED having bunk beds and we liked having our own room. We will definitely watch for deals to stay there again when visiting Disney. The location was great. It's right next to a back entrance to Disney properties. We took back roads to the parks rather than fighting I-4.

Very nice hotel,stayed while we went to Disney world ,it is within 10 min o f all parks ,that's Swe
    • Florida Double Room with Bunkbed

Rooms need more than 1 roll toilet paper,i was with 3 adults and 2 children and we constantly ran out of toilet paper ,i suggest putting a roll for each person ,if thats doable or at least 3 rolls,only problem I had was this

Happy, comfortable and restful at a great price!
    • Traditional King Room

Very comfortable, beautiful pool, hot tub very inviting, large room with balcony, all amendments you could want, greated with nothing but smiles. All this for a great price too. Thumbs up, will stay here again when in orlando!

Disappointing but the pool and room was fun for the kids
    • Florida King Room with Bunkbeds

The bathroom could have been cleaner. The worst part was check in. Our check in time was 3:00 but when we tried to check in at that time we were told the room was not ready and they didn’t know when it would be and we just had to wait in the lobby. Are you kidding me?!? I have never been to a hotel where my room was not ready at check in time. Why would it not be ready if that’s when you check in for your room. We had two little kids and an elderly grandma that had to wait for about 45 minutes for the room to finally be ready But to top it off the manager at the front desk was SO rude and had such a bad attitude. She completely ignored me and turned herself away when I was talking to her or trying to talk to her about the check in issue. I’ll never go back there because of her

The room was nice and what we needed

Had a very nice stay considering.
    • Traditional King Room

No free parking. We had a room on the street side. Was extremely loud with street noise. We did request a poolside when we booked the room. Did not get it.

The beds were very comfortable. The pools were great. Resort is in a very good location.

Very close to Disney World, where we visited the following day..
    • Traditional Double Room

The attentiveness of the staff - I booked 2 rooms for 3 people via 3rd party application, but at the reception desk I chose to get only one room, that was upgraded from single to double, so all of us could fit. I was able to make this change flawlessly. And the staff members were very pleasant and helpful.

Great location to stay with great staff and service
    • Florida Double Room with Bunkbed

There were tiny ants in the room, so any food was fair game for them.

The staff, room and location were great. The pools were awesome as well to help you cool off after a long day.

Will not return.
    • King Room with Pool View

Staff - professionalism. Cold Air coming in around A/S unit, laying in bed I could see daylight around the bottom and corner of unit. Even with temp set at 74 was cold.

Booked through a web site. "Fine" print stated breakfast was not included for our rate. At Check In I was "adamantly" notified that My Breakfast was Not included...... Then Resort Fees were attempted to be added Again on top of the rate I had already been quoted. Total add ons and fees were much more than anticipated and would have been much happier at another resort. Seemed like every staff member knew I had a reduced rate and it showed.

The least Friendly reciptionist
    • Florida Double Room with Bunkbed

The receptionist ruined our stay . Unfortunately she was there for check in and out . Both times she was tremendously Unpleasant and unprofessional. I honestly wasn’t looking for anything special , but that lady was unbelievably not friendly .

The least Friendly reciptionist

Overall great hotel
    • Traditional Double Room

We had a pool room and it was loud at 2 am not sure if it was at the pool or people on the balcony . I didn’t get up and look if it’s from the pool it would be nice if the hotel would monitor time people are there. If it was from the balcony obviously not hotels fault.

Beds were very comfortable. Staff was so friendly and the room was clean

Having to pay $16 a day extra to park at the hotel.
    • Traditional Double Room

Having to pay $16 a day extra to park at the hotel. They should include that amount in the price of the room. Not informing us that they're taxis are double the price of a local taxi. $15 dollar "flat rate" one way to Disney Springs (which should've been included in the "resort fee" along with the parks). $7.10 for a local taxi back to the hotel. Aside from the Disney Transportation, everything covered in the "resort fee" is free at other hotels.

I am not happy with Booking.com for not disclosing all of the fees. I will never stay here again.
    • Florida Double Room with Bunkbed

The exterior badly need up dating, peeling paint, mold and mildew and paint discoloration. Also two different amenities fees , One $25 a day and the other parking $16 per car per day, we had two cars as we were staying in a family suite and this made the hotel room more expensive than if we had just stayed inside Disney. The room because it was a family room was an exterior access room. This family room suite building also only had one elevator and no where near enough parking. It was a huge pain with all of the luggage of a family having to walk around the building outside and go to the opposite end just to get an elevator. No microwave in room and the faucet felt as though it was going to fall off.

The staff was helpful and kind, All questions were answered politely even if we didn't like the answer. Interior front lobby was updated nicely and the pool area was good.

The bed was nice.
    • Traditional Double Room

The restaurant menu was not kid friendly..the coffee and food at the shop in the shop was pretty bad to be so expensive..Parking was $15 a day on top of resort fees..just felt like a regular hotel to me.

The bed was nice..the location was great..the staff were easy to talk to.Although it was too cold to get into the pool the sight was nice.

Bed very comfortable.
    • Florida King Room

Had asked for a top floor room, no response and didn't happen. Asked for room away from elevator. Room was right next to elevator. No response for request either. Room was booked for almost 1 year. Front desk girl who appeared to be the manager was very flippant. Others were very friendly

Bed very comfortable. The housekeeping staff very accomodating and friendly.

Very comfortable Beds.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Pool View

The shower faucet was difficult to operate because it was loose. Took practice to get it going to the right temperature.

Staff was friendly and the beds were comfortable.

Disappointed!!!!!!
    • Florida Double Room with Bunkbed

Pretty much everything, room was extremely disgusting, parking 15 dollars? Really???? Come on.... They would not even pick up the dirty towels I would leave on the floor.

Nothing at all

You go to hotels for rest, relaxation and cleanliness - this hotel offered none of those qualities.
    • Florida Double Room

The room was very loud - building 4 - we were on the 1st floor. The beds were made - however, when the covers were peeled back, it appeared the beds were just made and sheets were not changed. There were hairs and dirt on the sheets. The pull out sofa was terribly dirty. We changed the sheets and slept on blankets. It was atrocious. These sheets could not have been changed in several weeks.

Free shuttle was amazing
    • Traditional Double Room

Didn’t like ground floor room that led straight to car park. Very dangerous especially when staying on own with child, rooms could’ve been a lot cleaner there was a peanut in sink, & the bathroom wasn’t very clean. I think it was extremely overpriced & no breakfast included the shop was way to expensive to buy something to eat breakfast.

I will definitely consider staying here again.
    • King Room with Pool View

I didn’t use the service, but having to pay for kid’s programming was unexpected. My grands stayed 1 night with me(ages 3 and 4). I wasn’t willing to pay $2.99 to watch Doc McStuffins for only 20 minutes.

Location. Hotel is easily accessible from any direction.

It was fun.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Pool View

It would be helpful for single parents to have a kids drop area for an hr or so just to enjoy the spa. This could be a paid for service really.

Staff is really friendly, the place is clean. My 7 yr old daughter enjoyed the swimming pools

awesome location and great pool/lounge facilities.
    • Florida King Room with Bunkbeds

We got a room with bunk beds for my two boys, 2 and 5, who have one at home. These bunk beds weren’t pushed against the wall nor could they due to an outlet. That would be ok if there was a bed rail on the wall side for the top bunk. We had to rig up something for safety sake because they couldn’t provide anything.

awesome location and great pool/lounge facilities. Room was a great size for a group of 6.

Comfy cozy room
    • Traditional King Room

There was no refrigerator or microwave in the room. Considering the price I figured at least a mini fridge would have been included....

Comfy cozy room

I did not think that the price of the hotel and the amenities was worth this hotel.
    • Traditional Double Room

Everything outside of the bedroom was very aged, worn and much of it dirty, old or missing and broken ( cushions on chairs ). They did have a few computers which was nice.

The room was fairly nice and comfortable and two water bottles were supplied along with a refrig which was nice. The girls at the reserv desk were pleasant and helpful.

I would like all fees included in the price they show you online.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Pool View

The doorstop was next to the bathroom sink and I kept hitting it with my foot. We opted for being "Green" but they didn't even check to see if we had toilet paper or shampoo. Ran out of both. Didn't see on the website where self parking was for $15 per night. The bus to Disney attractions only ran a few times throughout the day so we ended up taking Uber. Added more costs to the stay. Not really a bargain.

The staff was very friendly and helped whenever they could.

OK
    • King Room with Pool View

Unfortunately, this booking left a sour taste in my mouth. I had an initial booking during hurricane Irma and obviously needed to re-schedule. When I re-scheduled to end of October (not by our choice), the propriety did not honor the initial rate. I think it was unethical that the propriety would use this event to make more money.

Awful, dirty, and rude staff!
    • Florida Double Room with Bunkbed

The price from Booking.com was not honored at the hotel. The roof had holes in it and the carpets were ripped. They keep the pool open until 11 which causes a serious sleep issue. When i aclled management about the incorrect price they told me take take it up with booking.com. I do not recommend this hotel the pictures are misleading!

2 nights, last minute
    • Traditional King Room

Not a thing. Unfortunately it was a last minute booking so spent more than i normally would have, but it was worth it.

The room was very clean and comfortable. Locstion was perfect, less thst 10mins from disnay springs and city walk. Staff eas wonderful.

Lovely comfortable hotel.
    • Traditional Double Room

As noted by other reviewers, the car park isn't free, which seems a little strange.

The staff are always lovely, polite, and helpful. I stay here most times when I go to Florida, usually just for the night I get in, before going on elsewhere, and always appreciate the standards set by the hotel.

The breakfast is good and it's close to Disney Parks.
    • Traditional Room - Pet Friendly

The room and bathroom could be cleaner, during the check-in they didn't ask for any ID, just my the credit card

The breakfast is good and it's close to Disney Parks.

Very nice rooms but not enough bang for the buck
    • Florida Double Room with Bunkbed

The outside didn't look all that great but the interior of the room was great. I believe the hotel refers to themselves as a "resort" to charge a resort fee. I was a little disappointed with the amenities

The location of this "resort" is perfect! The interior of the room we stayed in surprised us. From the outside it looked a little sketchy but inside was fantastic. Very comfortable beds and the kids loved the bunks.

We drive 45 minutes from our home town to get away and it was relaxing.
    • King Room with Pool View

There was a wet spot on our carpet. Our air conditioner didn't feel as cold.

Location was close to a lot restaurants, shopping, and amusement parks. Making reservations was easy. They had a bar/louge/restaurant on premises. Enjoyed valet parking.

It was average at best.
    • Traditional Double Room

My city view was of the dumpsters, room was directly above them. There were ants in my room and the room was hot even with the AC cranked pretty low.

Quick check in process

everything about the property was great!
    • Traditional Double Room

I didn't like the fact that I was never told we had to pay $15/day to park our car or $20/day for valet. it was a charge thst we didn't expect.

everything about the property was great!

We should have slept in the car
    • Traditional King Room

We used booking.com and paid for our trip in full. we were told parking was free. When we arrived we had to pay $20 for parking a day, it was a nightmare and took over an hour to park and check in, that night there was no parking left and had to park next door and was still charged daily. The room was full of noticable semen stains and the shower water pressure was terrible and there was pubic hair all over the walls. under the chairs was trash left over from the previous guests. there was food left over in the fridge from the previous guests. Our room was missing items and i requested a razor and a guy showed up with clothes hangers only and I didnt even ask for them. He came back a second time with what I needed. I asked him were the ice machine was and he directed me downstairs. The next day I saw that there was an ice machine on our floor by our room. I ordered pizza and when he showed up at the front desk the clerk there tried calling me on a number not even accociated with me instead of just calling my room number. when i came to the desk to ask if a delivery guy showed up she said no, but when the delivery guy came back he said he talked to her and then she said oh yeah i forgot.

didn't get muredered

I evacuated to a safer place. I hope other rooms didn't have big problems like that.
    • Traditional Double Room

We evacuated for hurricane Irma. We were on the six floor over looking the pool. Large deluxe room and from the front door I could see a gaping hole where the window was not sealed and attached to the wall. It would have blown out and the front would have gone next. The roof would have gone next. Other than bad construction and unsafe in a hurricane it was great.

Great staff, friendly, and helpful. Beautiful pool area and great location with tons of restaurants and shopping close by.

Pretty Good, watch the resort fees.
    • Traditional Room - Disability Access

balcony was very narrow. didn't find the fridge until day of check out. be ready for the add'l resort fees to be added to final bill.

Bed was awesome and overall comfy room. Fridge is in the dresser.