Reviews of Safety Harbor Resort & Spa Trademark Collection by Wyndham 4 stars

105 North Bayshore Drive, Safety Harbor, FL 34695, USA

Heaven!!! The food was great reasonably priced Heaven's all you can compare it to I love the executi

Dealing with Trivago their price was different than what I paid not the fault of the spa the fault of Trivago. It's easier just to deal directly with the spa when it comes to booking you get a better deal.

I love because they treated you like you were a celebrity. The staff was kind knowledgeable always in a great mood. They make you feel special. Can't wait to go back Paradise is all I can compare it to , Paradise.

Pros and cons. SAFETY HARBOR RESORT AND SPA.

Rooms need updating. A little musty and dark. Pool was small, AND not enough chairs for the many people there over the 4th of July. People were eating chicken wings and other food( in the pool. )! No one asked them to take their food to a table or their chair. Reservations would not allow me reserve a room with a balcony even though I made the reservation 8 months in advance. ? Why?

Staff was very friendly and always willing to help with whatever.

Great everlasting memories staying at Safety Harbour
    • Junior Suite with Bay View - Non-Smoking

Just if they added a little more parking spaces but it’s not a big deal

I’ve started bringing my family here annually just a great friendly staff and love the resort especially it’s location and views of the Bay!

Enjoyed and relaxed for a get-away and will be back.
    • Poolside Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The WIFI was terrible.

The loved the room I was in and the coffee was delicious. The food in the restaurant was great also. The beds were comfortable and the staff was very friendly.

Most unfriendly hotel staff I have ever encountered. Property needs work.
    • Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Bay View - Non-Smoking

Unfriendly staff - down right rude at times. No name tags on front desk employees One pool closed entire 2 day stay. -mailn pool closed for part of one day Room door to hall doesn’t close and door to balcony broken Shower curtain did not function and water everywhere Pool furniture old and DIRTY Pool bar dirty

Location, location,......
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

I do not find the staff at the resort particularly friendly or helpful. We have stayed there several times and it’s always the same.

Great location - walking distance to several really good local eateries. The resort has a very nice outdoor pool and bar area.

Great location. Horrible for allergy sufferers. Cleanliness lacking.

If you have allergies be careful which building you stay in. I had to be moved because of the mildew in the air vents. The cleaning staff left shoes and an empty water bottle under the bed.

Pool bar and pool area was fun. The grill had great food although they close early.

Overpriced and under delivered.
    • Deluxe Junior Suite with Bay View - Non-Smoking

I had high expectation for this Resort, sad to say they were not met. The facility was old and dated, carpets were stained throughout the hotel and in my in room instead of the nice couch and executive desk chair that was in the picture for the king deluxe suite; I had two old looking dinning room chairs in place of the couch and an old desk chair. Had I know it would’ve looked been like this I would’ve just taken the cheapest room and been ok.

The staff was friendly and the Sunday Brunch was phenomenal!

Lovely stay & perfect for anyone going to Ruth Eckerd Hall for an event.

The room was lovely and very comfortable. We enjoyed the pool area with bar & grille. Also, dinner at the restaurant was good and the staff very friendly. The workout room is fantastic & they had an adult indoor & outdoor pool by spa area with steam & sauna. Great place to go and unwind.

Weekend Getaway
    • Deluxe King Suite - Non-Smoking

The bed was really hard and the pillows were too soft but thats only my opinion

Beautiful place and great location. Every staff member was very nice amd helpful.

Stay was very pleasant and enjoyable
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Bathroom left a lot to be desired. No place to put towels and no place to put soap etc. in tub. Handle for shower loose and felt like it could come off at the same time handle very stiff to turn on/off. Chain on door VERY tempamental

Food and service great. Staff that I met was very nice and check in and out was very fast and affectiate

Initial greeting staff were exceptional, restaurant, pool...
    • Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Bay View - Non-Smoking

Initial greeting staff were exceptional, restaurant, pool bar staff were not upto the standard of the hotel, were not helpful in he least, for such a nice hotel you would think the staff would have customers as a priority

It was a quiet place for the family and convenient to a lot of places.
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Mobility Access/Non-Smoking

The hotel even though was old, it needs to be update. Some of the metal balconies were rusted and wondering if it is safe for the children.

The room was enormous and bathroom were just as roomy.

Unhelpful staff in hotel which needs an overhaul to match its hype
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Staff not welcoming or helpful. I had sent an email requesting a room on as high a floor as possible and we were allocated the ground floor. On querying this staff went off and on return said could not be changed. I appreciate it was a busy period but there was no apology and no offer to look to move us for the 2nd night when the hotel was definitely not full. Carpets in room dirty and worn, bath had chips in enamel, room not cleaned in corners and light switches particularly dirty. Whole hotel needs painting and smartening up. Faded elegance. Too expensive for just a room.

Comfortable large rooms with a great bed. Area lovely with bay to look out on and a pier great restaurants within walking distance yet whole area quiet.

The staff was very friendly and accommodating.
    • Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Bay View - Non-Smoking

The common areas and corridors feel particularly dated and in need of upgrades, specifically the ceilings.

The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The rooms have been very nicely upgraded. We really enjoyed the pool with a full service bar and grill and walking to local restaurants in the evening.

Safety Harbor is one of my favorite places in the Clearwater area.

There were a few things that I did not like. I had a spa service that was shortened due to a scheduling conflict caused by their staff and did not appreciate how it was handled. Felt the bar staff poolside were gruff and food quality very inconsistent as compared to the hotel. Would not order a bagel ever again for breakfast. And finally I had been there years ago and felt there had been a decline in the quality towels and shampoos offered. It was disappointing as I had remember Aveda products and fluffy towels. They should do better as they are spa resort.

Safety Harbor is gem. It is out of the way in a small town right right near the water. It offers plenty to do, places to walk and excellent food. The staff in the main hotel were very helpful.

Beds were very comfortable - the grounds are kept...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The service at the restaurant was mediocre - the server lacked customer satisfaction skills.

Beds were very comfortable - the grounds are kept exceptionally in great condition. I was not pleased with the service at the restaurant - just did breakfast there.

Very nice hotel. Clean and very friendly staff!
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Mobility Access/Non-Smoking

Very disappointed that no one told us that kids are not allowed to swim in the Indoor Pool. We didn't find out until we all went down there in our bathing suits expecting to swim. You can image my kids disappointment.

Staff was very friendly & helpful. Lots of stuff to do and property was well maintained.

Short break at end of visit to Florida, a place where you can relax
    • Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The tap on the bath was very difficult to turn on, the fitting was loose, the maintenance man said that was how they were made

Large room with sea view and balcony, very relaxing hotel.

The concierge was great, but the system was experiencing...
    • Queen Room - Mobility Access/Non-Smoking

The concierge was great, but the system was experiencing lots of technical problems. Also, I had booked two rooms through Booking.com and it only showed up as one. I’ve never had that problem with Booking.com before.

Baseball, friends, drinks, and good times had by all.
    • Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Bay View - Non-Smoking

Stayed on the third floor of the hotel and it constantly smelled like cigarette smoke. Pool bar closed at 10 pm. There is a bar across the street that’s cool, but would of liked coming back for a night cap.

The restaurant had an amazing breakfast! Great quality at an excellent value. Pool bar was very nice. Staff was very friendly and we got to know some locals and they were nice also! If you’re a Phillies fan, it is 10-12 minutes away from their spring training facility. That was our number 1 reason in choosing this hotel.

Relaxing and enjoyable
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

What I didn't like was that the hotel could be updated. You could see patch work done here and there (but it was always painted) and looked decent. Overall, the hotel was really nice.

Rooms were really nice and clean, staff friendly. Had a great room with a pool view. The breakfast by the fountain was very good.

It was a memorable weekend!
    • Deluxe Junior Suite with Bay View - Non-Smoking

Somewhat confusing to find one's way around, but we survived that, lol.

Beautiful view, very professional staff; the use of natural spring water for all potable uses, cooking, etc is a great touch - it was wonderful!

It was pleasant and enjoyable but hotel can use some updating and maintenance.
    • Deluxe King Suite - Non-Smoking

The room had antiquated lighting and needed some updating and attention to detail such as maintaining chipped painting and moldings. The women’s locker room also had walls and doors that needed painting.

The view of the Bay was beautiful.

Fantastic. Definitely going again.

The window in my room (that didn't have a balcony) didn't open. All rooms should have windows that open easily.

The pool, fitness facilities, spa, grounds, restaurant patio are all outstanding. The food in the restaurant is very good and the staff is very accommodating, but if you are in a real hurry, take-out instead. The fitness center staff is exceptional. I'm really looking forward to visiting again.

I go back I will double check over phone my reservation at least 1 week in advance
    • Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Our couple massage reservation was cancel by computer glitch. I had to go several times to front desk to clarify our room package with breakfast buffet included

The hotel location is great and the room was large & comfortable, the staff try their best, but a lot of computer glitches with delays or having errors on our reservation.

I'm not impressed

I had to wait almost 2 hours for them to even find my reservation in the system even after me showing them my confirmation. It took 2 hours to get all our food and they where slow. we ended up taking most of our main meal back to the room. It wasn't the waitress it was the kitchen. The stopped to the bathroom sick wouldn't even close, the toilet flush was so loud like 5 times louder than a normal sound. I took my 12 year old granddaughter and made spa treatment and we where getting a message and it was set to be in the same room due to her age but when they called for my granddaughter the lady said she couldn't go in at her age I told her I knew and we where to be in the same room she got an attitude and made a call but had an attitude needless to say the message was not enjoyed add it should have been.

Most of the people were nice. The view was nice but there where several thing wrong with the room.

Nice but not nice

Some things were really outdated or didn’t look like it was fixed properly. Ac system was completely broken had to change rooms. Hallways were freezing but rooms were hot! Elevators were not working properly. Little confusing get around, wouldn’t be so bad if temperature wasnt so off and freezing inside.

Great location, got a room with pool view had bay view also it was wonderful.

Meh. Not coming back.

There were ants on the coffee pot(3rd floor), blood on a door jam, loud AC that was dripping in the hallway that we had to walk under every time we wanted to enter the bathroom, and the sheets had so much bleach, our eyes were blood shot when we woke. When it comes to the spa, we only went to the hot tub, sauna, and steam room. 2 hot tubs, one was out of service. Dry sauna was OK. Steam room was great, as soon as the other guest who kept jamming the steam up, left. The desk person thought we didn't belong and made us confused. The place is a maze. Not much direction at all.

uumm...we really didn't care for the hotel at all...

The town of Safety Harbor is very quaint !

Our first room upon checking in had a busted sink. Our replacement room had a awful musty odor from the carpet. The lady that checked us in was not helpful, or friendly at all! You need a gps to find your way around this place. The lady that checked us in also failed to tell us there was a complete spa with jacuzzi and pool. Also never informed us about the huge gym downstairs! We never used the gym and one of the 2 jacuzzis were inoperable! Our toilet would only flush if you held the handle down for about a minute.

It was Pleasent.
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

There were two chairs in the room and both were torn, but they were clean.

Everything was alright, except there was no carafe to get water and there were no 'Perks' or I was not told there were Perks with the Extra $16.00 we were charged.

We enjoyed our stay, and it was good value for the money
    • Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Some aspects of facility need to be updated. Restaurant food was fair to good. Quality rooms are too far away from lobby

Bring by the bay. Properties history,

Bed is comfy.

Evening Concierge. I felt like I was bothering her. She didn't share the upcoming events, or properly explain how to get to my room. Its not as easy as you think!

Bed is comfy. Small room. coffee is good. bathtub is good. Nice view of the pool in 331 but you better put on your walking shoes because this place is a maze. Nice water dispensers on each floor.

Great location, not worth the $$ will stay elsewhere.

Staff.......when a customer calls, their call should be returned ! Maintenance.....don't get ticked off when a customer is in the shower and it's not a good time for you to come into the room, especially when we gave you a window of availability prior. Front desk staff didn't seem like they knew what they were doing. It is not a good feeling walking away thinking the bill is wrong and there is nothing you can do about it, until you get home and take it up with your credit card company. "Spa" service charge of $16.00 /day pp whether you used them or not, is a rip off.

The location was great. Safety Harbor is a cute little town, people are friendly. It has easy access to Tampa airport. The beds were comfortable

Short

Tipping structure at the spa. 18% with 6% going to the house. Cancelled our services do to this way of doing business. Up your prices if need be. Don’t hide it in tip that should be at my discretion.

Large room

A nice stay in an expensive spa.
    • Deluxe Junior Suite with Bay View

The bathroom is in need of some renovation and the furniture, not the bed, was tired, old and worn out.

The room size was generous as was the view of Tampa Bay.

Pretty poor ,alround,lovely location.

Very cold corridor's Room temp problem Fridge noise Café machine leaked Restaurant poor,menu selection bad,nothing for vegetarians,cold inside & staff didn't look happy. Lots of extras on bill. We cut are trip down!! because not happy.

Comfy bed Water machine in corridor Regina Receptionist fabulous.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

I like the area and front desk staff, as well as greeter.

I had bugs in the on. eof the queen size bed and bathroom and had a continuious loud knocking sound through out the stay. I spoke with manager and showed her the video of the bugs in our room, in which she stated that she would give me a discount and breakfast, but after we ate the breakfast she didn’t honor the discount off the room.

I like the area and front desk staff, as well as greeter.

Marvelous! The grounds, the spa, the friendly personnel, and the efficiency of the operations!
    • Standard King Room

Didn't like the weight of the blanket. Curtains didn't close all the way to avoid some light getting into room in morning. Only stayed overnight so didn't mention to staff.

Everything overall was great! Bed itself comfortable, as well as pillows. Clean, great view,

Very good spa was fantastic. Plunge pool needed some cleaning. Herbal wrap not worth the expense.
    • Bayview With Balcony Room

Patio furniture was old and missing some furniture i.e. Lounge chair. Closet smelled moldy. But all was good.

The bed was great the view was awsome. Room over all is aging. Bathroom and dressing area needed some care.

Want to come back!
    • Standard King Room

Only criticism is how cold the corridors were kept later in the day.

I love this hotel and would really love someday to have a stay in which I can truly enjoy all the perks available. Was here for my son’s baseball tournament and spent all my time at various ballparks!

Since it is so close to where we live, we will probably not return.
    • Standard King Room

The person who checked us in at the Front Desk kept us waiting while she spoke with other people who were staying at the hotel.

The bed was very comfortable and the surroundings were beautiful.

Relaxing but outdated facilities.
    • Standard King Room

Outdated decor No free coffee in lobby Staff average Overpriced beverages facilities in bad need of repair. Pool bar closes to early. No overview of property of what is available since we paid a facilities fee, for what? Spa services way overpriced. Ac did not work in several rooms that we had(2/4).

Location Nice location, quiet area

Bed was very comfortable and the room clean and fresh...

Not big on resort fees

Bed was very comfortable and the room clean and fresh smelling...Plus the view of Tampa Bay in the morning was beautiful to wake up to.

Horrible
    • Bayview With Balcony Room

Whole experiance was bad. With the storage room we were booked into then switched into another room and then the water was shut off.

The bed was comfortable.

The time there was great the only problem was parking not...
    • Standard King Room

The time there was great the only problem was parking not great due to weddings hotel guest dis not have guaranteed parking and the other problem was over the course of weekend there was seceal bags of trash left in hallway to room and not picked up for several hours. This was done more than once

Don't go to this hotel -hidden charges and rude people
    • Standard King Room

The reception, the humidity and the extra-charges I am still disputing.. i got through Bookings a price of $129 per night abd they are charging $145 + $40 + 18 ????? Only one person at the reception desk, long line of people. The receptionist rude, doesn't even acknowledge your presence or find a solution. Really, dont go to this hotel

The location and the history

The Fountain Grille staff accommodated us when a few of us...
    • Standard King Room

The Fountain Grille staff accommodated us when a few of us wanted a late lunch and then to linger while we visited. The live music was a nice added touch.

Changes

After calling to confirm reservations, I learned everything was different than what was online. When I thought we corrected everything through conversation it was still incorrect when we arrived. Manager did not help. Since it was a special occasion we asked for General Manager Asst which tried her best to accommodate. It appears there is new mgmt and new computer system so it was my least fav visit out of 4 prior visits

The spa

Loved the history of this place.
    • Bayview With Balcony Room

Are room had a dehumidifier in it. And smelled bad. Almost left the room for another hotel. Loved everything else just not the room. I was to shy to let them know about it.

The spa

Safety Harbor - a quaint town.
    • Bayview With Balcony Room

We were hoping for a better view, since we did pay extra for a Bayview. The facility was a little old and tired looking. It needs a little sprucing up. We also had a couple roaches in our room and thought they would give us a slight discount for that.

They were very busy but one of the staff at the front desk was nice. Our room service / breakfast was delayed over an hour and a half due to their mix-up, but they did give us the beverages for free, which was nice. The Resort is within walking distance to quaint shops and Tampa Bay.

A well deserved place to stay after a long day on the road.
    • Standard King Room

Price of having a pet stay - closer to the elevator when I did ask for this when booking online - not so many taxes and charges for room service.

My omelet was extra fluffy - clean - large bathroom and room - very comfortable and inviting - staff was great.

• Reviewed: 31 March 2017

Lovely hotel
    • Bayview With Balcony Room

The hotel was very good, the staff were very accommodating, we requested a change of room at check in and there was no problem. Very spacious and comfortable with a balcony overlooking the harbour

• Reviewed: 30 March 2017

Great Place

There is nothing not to like at Safety Harbor Spa

We love staying there. Restaurant is great and the lounge is extremely comfortable Also is a great location as you can walk to everything

Would definitely stay here again!
    • Deluxe Junior Suite with Bay View

Expected better bath towels in a spa resort (they were kind of thin and skimpy). Lighting in the room was dim, with only one nightstand so no reading lights on each side of the bed. Not much bureau space for clothing. Bathroom was a little small.

Can't beat the location. Close to shops and great little restaurants. Lots of public areas to walk and bike. Pool area was very nice. Pool bar was great, and the employees working there were awesome.

Enjoyed our stay
    • Bayview With Balcony Room

Attention to little details when you are paying a resort fee. Water coolers not refilled daily, even after asking at front desk. You were left to search floor to floor for a full one. One ice machine for an entire wing is not enough. No ice at times. Had to ask twice for daily newspaper.

Beds very comfortable. Rooms are large. Outside areas beautiful. Location is great for walking to restaurants and enjoying the weekend activities going on in downtown Safety Harbor.

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

The tiki bar food was excellent.
    • Bayview With Balcony Room

The tiki bar food was excellent. We didnt try the restaurant at the resort because it looked expensive. It would be nice to have a coffee shop on premises to have take out in the am. The resort was very clean. Door man was very friendly and inviting

• Reviewed: 2 March 2017

A little pricey for what you get
    • Deluxe Junior Suite with Bay View

Staff at front desk were cold not very helpful felt like I was bothering them Also check in took a while one person behind desk other people stuck head out and just went back into office

Food was excellent room had a great view old world feel

• Reviewed: 23 February 2017

Fantastic view;
    • Standard King Room

The thermostat malfunctioned. Room temp was a constant 62 degrees Fahrenheit.

Fantastic view; clean with comfortable bed and pillows; refrigerator and safe in room; great restaurant; nice spa; friendly and professional staff

• Reviewed: 31 January 2017

Great place to relax, especially with new board walk being constructed on foreshore, Safety Harbour
    • Standard King Room

Restaurant - at entrance - service slow food not great; appeared no maitre d' in charge to ensure fluidity of service etc. Checkin time of 4pm totally ridiculous, it is the latest check in time I have ever encountered

The room and bed were excellent; staff on reception also very helpful and cheerful.

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

An idyllic location in a quaint town, what more could one ask for!
    • Standard King Room

The restaurant (at entrance) lacks leadership as staff - which when we had dinner seemed under-staffed - have no guidance from a Captain or Maitre d"; hence service was slow. I also requested assistance from the restaurant regarding a delivery to our room, I am still waiting! A major irritation is the late check-in being 4 pm, I accept we arrived on New Years Day just after 11.30am and hotel was busy, perhaps there was insufficient staff to clean rooms, but kicking ones heels for four hours is not fun, especially when the lounge areas was being decorated for an afternoon function.

The furnishings were excellent in all areas of the establishment, hallways and lounges always very clean and tidy. We had a great room over-looking the Bay, it was cleaned early each day and left with extras as requested. The concierge guys were great and very helpful; generally all staff had warm and pleasant personalities.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2016

great location friendly staff..bur not the Don Cesar even though prices exceed the Don.
    • Standard King Room

Clean or update carpets in room. Toilet in rom 340 ..blind man must have caulked. Second floor views of matress storage facility not plesant for guests. Two bath towels for shower would be nice. The bleach smell is really strong on second floor.

great tomaotoes and service for breakfast & plesant staff. Nice view and location.

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

Safety Harbor Resort

Room was not cleaned up to standard one day. Not the regular maid we had during our stay. Beds not properly made, rugs not cleaned, nor counters or table wiped. Also last night had Lizard in room. Had to change rooms after 10 pm which was tiresome and work with wheelchair and luggage, etc. Front desk accomodated us with room change but huge inconvenience. Ice too far. Should be closer - on every floor.

Location was great. Hector was very helpful and efficient installing the missing handicap bars which were necessary in wheelchair accessible room. Staff was professional and courteous.

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

Expected so
    • Standard King Room

Women's services saunas mineral springs closed was looking forward to It Elevator went out of service was on 4th floor horrible for person with herniated discs My sister room had uninvited guest lizard

Expected so Much more

• Reviewed: 3 November 2016

If you are handicapped get a room in the old part of the hotel I would stay again in Old part
    • Bayview With Balcony Room

Bed was to high for my 5'2 could not climb on the bed had to go to Ace Hardware and buy a stool as the hotel said they did not have one. Having heart trouble and difficulty walking which I explained in writing when making the reservation. They put me in the furthest tower on the 6th floor. I was unable to walk there,. I asked for a wheel chair at the front desk and was told there was none. As I sat red faced near heart attack/stroke, a maid came down the hallway and asked if she could help. I gasped "wheel chair" she disappeared and returned in minutes with one. I was so grateful and wanted to tip her but she refused. BTW she pushed me to my "tower room" on the 6th floor. Which required 2 elevators 1st one only went to the 4th floor then down another long hall a 2nd elevator went to the 6th floor..

Clean, nice view, quite. large room and bathroom. Bed comfortable once I got a stool to climb in. Staff was very friendly especially the doorman in evening. Got my wheelchair out for me when we came back for evening and pushed me to my room I was so grateful..When it rained he provided an umbrella. He was wonderful!!! As were ALL the staff!

• Reviewed: 27 October 2016

Nice Location, Internet service not good
    • Standard King Room

horrible mobile phone service and the Wifi didn't work most of the time. I was on call, and no one was able to reach my on my cell and I was not able to call out.

the location, the atmosphere and the staff

We had a great stay
    • Deluxe Junior Suite with Bay View

There are times when the front desk isn't staffed adequately for peak volume. This happens if there are events or wedding.

staff was courteous and accommodating, sometimes overworked, especially front desk.

• Reviewed: 16 September 2016

Nice place but surprised by stinginess.
    • Bayview With Balcony Room

Staff did not address non working tv for 4 hours and had I not kept on them and insisted on room change it would not have been resolved. Then comped us with breakfast ticket which turned out to be just pastry. Tightwads.

It was quiet and roomy.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2016

both dinner and breakfast room service were delicious!
    • Deluxe Junior Suite with Bay View

both dinner and breakfast room service were delicious! Good thing as it was raining like crazy- tropical storm in the gulf. Close to Ruth Eckerd Hall where we were able to see Steven Tyler ..again!!

• Reviewed: 23 August 2016

Quiet little piece of heaven in Clearwater
    • Standard King Room

Not a really pleasing site to see the matresses located in I guess the spare hall on the third floor. There should maybe be a curtain on the door or something.

We were pleased and impressed with the resort. Loved the street festival.

• Reviewed: 17 August 2016

Fabulous stay in the perfectly named Safety

Nothing!!

We all loved this hotel - it's has all the charm of gentile, traditional US with the comforts and luxury of now! Perfect. Couldn't fault this little piece of perfection on Tampa Bay.

• Reviewed: 5 August 2016

Awesome and restful anniversary

Nothing not to like.

My husband and I were there for our 23rd anniversary plus the resort was recommended by our daughters. The area and facilities were wonderful. The resort after the weekend crowd was simply quiet and restful. Loved it. Breakfast and dinner awesome the waitress knew just what we needed.

Wonderful Retreat

Nothing comes to mind.

Great location and wonderful ambience.

Great Place to relax and enjoy with family or friends.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Atmosphere and true comfort. All fo the staff was professional and made us feel welcome.

Bed was very comfy.