Reviews of Four Points By Sheraton - Saginaw 3 stars

4960 Towne Centre Road, Saginaw, MI 48604, USA

#7 of 17 hotels in Saginaw

Didn't know that housekeeping would be entering my room while I was out.

Location to everything we wanted to do. Super friendly staff. Great place all around.

Comfortable bed , restaurant and bar, bathroom was way too small and no microwave or small fridge in room ...hot tub had way too much clorine my eyes were burning plus the pool bottom was dirty and didn't get cleaned through our entire stay

The rooms did not have a microwave Or mini fridge in it. Also the bathroom shower door is a little frustrating. It doesn’t seal off all the way and seems like the wrong size glass was placed in it. It’s just a little irritating to use. For the money you spend I thought it would have at least a microwave or fridge but not either. It’s nice but rooms could be a little better.

I liked how close the property was another big retailers and restaurants. Close to the interstate as well. Comfy bed. Clean rooms.

No guest fridges & in room bathroom is cramped. We had fun but the hotel was very chaotic with several traveling sports teams running amok in the pool area & hallways.

Staff is wonderful, facilities very nice, pool was fun, restaurant is great, location is convenient, the room is comfortable.

There were about 20 kids in the pool area and hot tub area that had 1 adult watching them. They were loud and left towels laying all over chairs, tables and the floor. The kids were extremely loud, running around and about 10 of them in the hot tub. It did not make for a relaxing time for adults that wanted to sit in the hot tub.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool Acces

I wish breakfast was included. Also, after we checked out, I noticed on my bank statement that the room charge was $50 over what it was supposed to be. I called the hotel, and the front desk personnel explained to me that they charge a deposit of sorts, and that the money would "fall back into my account in 3-5 days". Seems as if they should have mentioned that at check-in.

Room was spotless, bed was comfortable, pool was warm.

The elevators were running a little slow. Also the elevators are located far from entry.

The staff was very nice and helpful. Helped with any questions or concerns.

The one thing that bugged me was no mini fridge. You have a on site gym and restaurant but no were to put water or leftovers.

I like the gym,the room was clean and the bed and pillows we're very comfortable.

The fitness room was not well ventilated. Even a portable fan would help.

Traveling with four to a room, we really appreciated the bathroom ventilation. It was quiet and effective.

• Queen Room - Disability Access

Staff seemed more attentive of their joke of the day board than customer service. Customers getting coffee in the lobby waiting as staff searched for coffee cup lids. Staff members asking me about a commotion in the pool area because I was walking by the window, like I worked there.

Travel a lot! Called previously to assure that room could be paid in cash. Arrived to find a pay full amount on credit card and then pay cash to get refunded in 5 days policy. Small room for the price. No continental breakfast (discounts at local restaurants instead).

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool Acces

This was my second stay here, so far, I have not found anything I didn't like about the place.

Very accommodating. Front desk staff was awesome. Made us all feel very welcome and answered all of our questions.

Check in w myself was amiss and family had issues as well, we stay at this location for our annual family Xmas n the issues surely put a damper on our happy gathering with too much unnecessary conversation about these issues, will we stay again, yes, I speak for myself yet another place is already booked for 2018 Xmas. Questioning why such a wonderful property

Liked all things with property. Staff will b addressed below.

We came for our honeymoon and we were so happy they uped our room from a regular to a suite. They were so happy, nice and we felt so happy to be there. After a long and stressful day we enjoyed celebrating our night together at your hotel. Very clean and spacious. The staff was beyond nice and helpful. Would definitely come stay again. I would recommend you guys get a continental breakfast. Uno's is nice and all but it would be nice to eat breakfast there. Just a suggestion for the price your paying for a room. Thank you!

• Queen Room - Disability Access

I was not happy with the over crowded amount of people in the pool that I could not even enjoy it and I never got to use the hot tub as the same people were in there for 2 plus hours!! They should make it fair for everyone to be able to utilize the services that are part of the price paid! No free breakfast you have to pay 8-9 dollars for it which in a motel a quarter of the price you get free breakfast I would have expected more for the price I paid. Also I was not gettting there until about 815 pm and also had to leave by 9 am so I paid for 24 hr stay when I stayed maybe half if that! Nobody told me there would be an additional hold in my card/bank until after checking in which should be told up front. I just feel I was scammed by the pricing! There were kids running up and down the halls loud under the age of 7 years old until after midnight which caused my infant to continue to wake up and could not get good sleep.

Not much.

The toilet paper holder was sideways so toilet paper kept falling in the garbage can. No fridge in room.

Big beautiful clean room with comfortable beds.

• King Suite with Sofa Bed

Please be aware of the racial profiling. I’m actually from Saginaw and this is the very first time I’ve ever been treated less then. During our very brief stay it was pleasant, however the front desk employee Brandon said that he called our suite multiple times to state that we where loud and if we could turn it down. That was not the truth. After stating what he had done he showed up to our door with two armed police officers asking us to leave. While gathering up our belongings I remembered I offered some guests to put their personal belongings in a safe that the hotel provides in the room. The safe however malfunctioned and while begging Brandon to call a off site manager or Maintence man he stated over and over their was absolutely no one or no way the safe could be opened Saturday night. We where then told to return to the property at 8:00 am to collect our belongings out of the safe. Most of my guests had their car keys and wallets in the safe so it was a very inconvenient situation. As told to the night before I returned at 8:00 am to be in the safe where another employee Alex went and got a machine to unlock the safe. Alex however was not a manager but the front desk specialist so imagine my surprise as the night before Brandon said no staff member but maintenance could open it. Their was also a sales manager named Tez their who used derogatory language while referring to some guests who she assumed came out of our room but was in the room adjacent. All in all the hotel is very well put together but the staff and the way we where treated was unacceptable. I would not recommend this hotel to any relatives or friends. Their are plenty of hotels in that area that are just as pleasant and cheaper I might add.

Facility was clean.

The bathroom was small. No bathtub, only a shower which you couldn't turn on without getting wet. The bathroom sink was cracked.

The bed was like sleeping on a could. We liked the view from the sixth floor. The room was very clean. We loved the swimming pool. The connecting restaurant, Unos, had very good food.

Staff gave incorrect information regarding onsite restaurant TV didn't swivel to allow viewing from chair Lots of hallway noise

Location Comfort of bed

AC unit ran but went off once it reached temperature. At this point would like to keep the fan at least running for air circulation. Parking lot is cut off from IHOP and Speedway. Connecting that would definitely be a plus.

Bed was great. Service was great. Location was great

A continental breakfast would have been the frosting on the cake. Appreciated the discounts given for local restaurants for breakfast, however.

My grandchildren loved the indoor/outdoor pool and I loved the hot tub.

The room was great the bathroom was not clean to my expectations I'm coming back in town on Aug 6 but I'm looking into another hotel I expressed my concerns at the time of checkout but I was told she could adjust my rate but because I booked on line she could not adjust or do anything

The room was Very relaxing except for the bathroom and the shower hair in a few places and me having to clean before I could shower

I can not say anything bad about this hotel. Maybe a little busy at check in but that is because its a great place to stay.

Did not get to eat the breakfast because we slept in because the beds were like sleeping on a cloud. The room was so quiet. The area had so much to offer with lots of shopping and good places to eat and some even gave a discount with our room key which was a bonus. The pool was just perfect too. It was so clean and you could go to the outside pool under water as well because it was all connected and my grand daughter loved that idea. I might be returning to the area in the fall and this is the only place we will be staying....loved it!!!

A trip to a Sheraton used to be an upgrade but this was a disaster. The attempt to be GREEN turns into cheap. Would have done better at a Super8 or Red Roof. A king room with a shower, to get a tub you had to take a handicap room....cheap, cheap.

Needed a room refrigerator. We made do with cooler but had items that needed refrigeration. Was dropping off granddaughter at soccer camp. Also thought the pool was too cold to make it attractive for evening swimming.

Overall feeling of clean and modern. Felt above average of like hotels. Liked having Uno's attached for a later arrival- less hassle. Also liked having IHOP nearby for breakfast.

• One-Bedroom King Suite

Couch was broke. Told staff, they said all of their suite couches have broke. No replacement. Maintenance stuffed pillows under couch cushions after tearing the frame out. We did get a $25 a night discount when we checked out without having to ask for one.

Rip me off a day because I check in at 5am on the 16th. I drove 7 plus hours in bad road conditions and was very tired when I got there. I booked online and they ask what time I will be checking in that day? I left it empty as time goes. But I made note to the hotel I will be arriving in early morning time . 😕 They didn't care about me being tired at all from the drive into Michigan. They said I had to be out Sunday instead of Monday like I booked online . They also stated if I wanted to stay pay then another 95 dollars after I paid a little over 3 hundred dollars. Will not stay there again. Also too many kids during my stay hanging out in the weight room look like a kids was on there own in that hotel. Parents was no where around to get them out the weight room in there swim clothes 😬😬 .. I just left Sunday drove back home in more traffic. Never will book there again was rip off I feel. Bad experience staying there also the phone didn't work at all​ my room no tone made a video of the dead phone.. I give this place a C-

Gym was the only thing I pick this hotel for .

We were pleased.

Room was spacious, clean and comfortable. We were pool side which was exactly what we were looking for. Quick & easy check in no confusion. Two thumbs up.

This hotel was excellent. We enjoyed everything about it including the restaurant on-site, pool, hut tub, rooms, bed, shower and how clean all of there facilities were. What a great value for the money.

• King Room - Pool Access

Lost power early Saturday morning til mid to afternoon. I had to take a cold shower. When asked when it would be on they just said Manager looking into. Was compensated $25 but think it should have been 1 day stay because lack of convenience.

Location and room access.

Maybe a specific quiet time poster should be in place in the hallways at nite very loud talking woke my husband up at 3 am an fire alarm was pulled by some roudy people..no staff around to stop the noisy people walls paper thin

The Restaurant in the hotel was at best mediocre. Dinner took 50 min to arrive at our table once we ordered and we sent back the dough bite appetizer that was described as garlic bites on the menu but was more like over cooked hollow breadsticks.We ordered room service for breakfast the next morning and again were disappointed.Two orders of pancakes were burnt ( literally charred) and the French toast was covered in glaze which it did not state on the menu.

Hotel was clean.Beds were comfortable.The kids loved the indoor/outdoor pool.

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

• King Room - Hearing Access

I wish there was a refrigerator and microwave in the room. Our room was right by the elevator and there was a lot of noise at times.

The hotel was super clean, the friendly staff and the restaurant attached to the hotel.

• Parlor King Suite - Hearing Access

Suite was very spacious. Was pleased that had fridge and microwave in the room. Bed was extremely comfortable....perfect set up for a couple looking to have night away. Enjoyed dinner and drinks at Uno's. Pleased with the stay overall and will surely consider staying again!

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

• Queen Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

The control for the handheld shower head did not work, but we reported it on checkout. More shelves for towels in the bathroom.

The bed was very, very comfortable, the accessible shower was the best we have had, ever.

• Reviewed: 15 March 2017

• King Room - Pool Access

My phone constantly disconnected from the WiFi, and the cable kept cutting out. There were also children running around the hallway screaming until two in the morning.

They have the comfiest beds out of all the hotels I've been to in Saginaw.

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

I reserved a room for four adults and there were only two bath towels provided. Also, there were only two coffee cups provided. However, I asked for more at the front desk and they brought the extra things I requested.

My only complaints were that they didn't offer a late checkout and they didn't have an "adults-only" hour at the pool.

This was the most comfortable and clean Hotel I've ever stayed in, hands down!

• Reviewed: 15 February 2017

• Queen Room - Disability Access

The room smelled a bit like smoke, although a non-smoking facility.

Staff member at front-desk was very friendly and inviting and the newly remodeled entrance was very nice.

• Reviewed: 21 December 2016

• King Room - Pool Access

Pool was too cold, couldn't use. For booking poolside room, our room was pretty far from the pool. Bathroom too small for king size room. Direct TV reception bad. Also choosing a show from the guide was crappy.

Enjoyed the hot tub. Bedding was comfortable.

• Reviewed: 21 December 2016

The fact that there was a mistake of being over charged and was told that the money would be refunded the next day but it was not and I have to call a couple of days later.

I like the fact that even though I had an issues with over charging and me having to call back to get the issue resolved. When I did call back the issue was resolved in a timely manner. it was quite, clean and comfortable and I would stay there anytime I come in town to visit family.

• Reviewed: 13 November 2016

Paper thin walls allowed us to have to listen to neighbors conversations and tv. Lobby had coffee but no flavored creamer

Clean, modern facility with friendly staff

• Reviewed: 12 November 2016

• King Room - Hearing Access

We had a handicap accessible room, and the bathroom was tiny, hard to move around in with the door open. Also no continental breakfast, but the room did have coffee, and there is a 24 hour breakfast place next door.

The front desk staff was very friendly, and we liked that the desk was open 24 hours. We checked out the pool, and was surprised that we could swim outside in a heated pool in November, very cool! Nice hot tub. We were there for a family member in the hospital, and were informed they have special hospital rates, so if you're reading this in the same situation, call them directly to take advantage of that!

• Reviewed: 20 October 2016

I didn't like the bed, very uncomfortable, room was small, no microwave, and no breakfast served for the price we paid, defintely not worth it and will not be recommending anyone to stay. Very dissatisfied.

No, the cost and what we received was not worth it.

• Reviewed: 20 October 2016

Hotel pool and hot tub were very crowded with really young children, 7yrs and under, after 10pm at night. Would be nice to have adults only after 10pm until closing.

Hotel was very clean and all the staff from front desk to housekeeping were pleasant. Beds were very comfortable with nice linens and the walk in shower was great.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

Nothing they did an excellent job at customer service when my wife was not happen the room was not cleaned the day we stayed. The manager took the night off and they gave us breakfast. We were from Canada and were very happy with you guys.

Yes everything was very good

• Reviewed: 1 October 2016

The staff was very attentive. I called due to phone not working in room. Staff immediately came and corrected the problem. House keeping went above and beyond what was required. My experience was excellent.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

Everything was wonderful.

I was a little skeptical after reading the negative reviews, but once I was there, I realized those guests must've stayed before the renovations. The staff was awesome, the wifi was great, room service was outstanding, the bathroom was sweet and not "small" as another guest posted. The room itself was spotless and the beds were inviting. I have to visit Saginaw once a month till the spring and I won't hesitate booking another room. I would strongly recommend Four Points to anyone looking for an upscale hotel at an affordable price. I hope my experience helps in deciding anyone's future accommodations when coming to Saginaw.

I really believe that if a restaurant is attached to a hotel that you should get some kind of discount, you do at two restaurants not attached next door but not the pricey one that's attached

Pool area was wonderful, having a restaurant in the hitem was nice and overall was a good stay

• Reviewed: 7 September 2016

The mattresses were very soft and uncomfortable. The pillows were also too soft. We barely slept both nights we were there.

The front desk staff were very nice and helpful. They gave us extra soaps since I didn't like to use shower gel. The location was great, being close to many restaurants and stores. The lobby was beautiful and had many comfortable chairs. The room was great and we appreciated having a fridge, a microwave and a coffee maker in the room.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Access

They charged my card before I arrived. Then gave my room away. They tried to put 2 adults and 3 children in a 1 bed queen room. I had paid for a two queen with pull out sofa. They said I would receive a full refund for the inconvenience. I still haven't received one. It only took a few seconds to charge my card plus incidentals for two rooms. It shouldn't take days to receive a refund.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2016

The wifi was poor. I was trying to do some work while I was there but it was basically non existent. Not even just slow, it continuously went down.

It was a nice hotel, good value and close to everything!

• Reviewed: 5 September 2016

Was very unhappy with the morning staff found him to be rude and not really helpful was also unhappy with the fact we could hear everything in the room next door was hard to relax when all you could hear is the kids running and screaming . Also the alarm clock went off at 5:30 in the morning in our room thanks to it being set from some one else after I thought I had shut it off it continued to go off I then unplugged it and it continued to go off which made for a very early and unpleaent wake up .... When I commented on these things to the man at the desk I was told well that's funny and there isn't much I can do about that honestly he was rude about the hole thing out room was also very warm we couldn't get it to cool down

We loved the pool and the room and the lady that checked us in was very nice

• Reviewed: 24 August 2016

I made a mistake and reserved for the wrong day...you were exceptional in changing my request. Also enjoyed the 15% discount at local food establishments.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2016

A small refrigerator in the room would have been nice and I'm surprised it didn't have one.

Very clean, and it didn't smell like bleach. Nice pool, friendly staff and close to everything in the area!

• Reviewed: 10 August 2016

they dont tell u that an extra $50 dollars is taken out for sucurity and the it takes a long time for the money to be put back into your account (holding) make sure u have this extra money or your account will go into overdraft. also the pool had loose hair. everyone in the pool kept getting loose hair stuck on them while swimming.kinda gross..

room was very nice. little bit on the smaller side.

• Reviewed: 28 June 2016

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Access

Someone accidentally put us in the wrong room we walked into another person's room that was occupied was very awkward we had to wait quite a while while they fix the keys and put us in the correct room but they did bring up ice cream sandwiches to say sorry my kids loved that

I thought the showers were great lots of pressure superhot everything was very clean my bed was comfy the pool is great the location was awesome

• Reviewed: 28 June 2016

NA

The hotel is conveniently located. Since we last visited the Sheraton, the hotel has undertaken an extensive renovation. The transformation is amazing! All staff were friendly and helpful . It was a pleasure to be there and stay there.

• Reviewed: 25 June 2016

No room service because there is a restaurant on the 1st floor.

The bed was so comfortable and bathrooms where clean not only in our room but all throughout the hotel.

Enjoyed the stay

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool Acces

Very. Clean and welcoming. Front Desk Lady Tyisha was very nice and helpful. I definitely will come back here again!

There wasny5an iron in the room.

The property was fine.

• King Room - Hearing Access

Rooms are small, exspecially the bathroom.

No bath tub in the room

Pool and restaurant

Need coffe maker in the rooms and also refrigerator!!

• Parlor King Suite - Hearing Access

Beds are were extremely uncomfortable. Sleeper sofa needed replacing.

The elevators were small.

The bathroom were clean.

Would have liked a small frig in room to keep my milk, and pop cooler.

Liked everything you offered

I didnt like that they did not have a fridge or microwave.

• King Suite with Sofa Bed

That your site booked me and charged me for 2 rooms and I only requested 1 and that I never received a receipt

The whole stay was great

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool Acces

The bed/pillows weren't that comfortable

We loved the indoor/outdoor pool

More ice machines

Great beds & pillows! Nice staff! Great outdoor pool area especially when it gets warmer

friendliness of staff and overall great stay!

The shower and the pool

• King Room - Pool Access

No tub No continental breakfast Pillows were aweful No extra blanket No extra pillows

Bed size

Pool heater was down couldn't go swimming

Bed was wonderful and staff was super friendly