Reviews of Wyndham Garden San Diego 3 stars

#214 of 231 hotels in San Diego

6.2

• Reviewed: 20 October 2018

?

The rooms were very very musty smelling, the people sleeping in the stairwells was creepy. People need to be told in advance that parking is extra. The hot tub didn't work. No towels in the pool area. The toilet didn't flush well and the staff wasn't the friendliest.

?

• Reviewed: 17 October 2018

I'd recommend it as a place to stay.

I missed the usual amenity of some kind of free breakfast, but they really aren't set up for that. The restaurant next door was closed for renovation when I was there, so I had to walk to a restaurant nearby. I really can't complain, but I'm sure others will note.

It is an older facility, but it worked well for me. I think they did a good job. I felt it was comfortable.

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Not worth the money
    • King Suite

Everything was old - furniture, carpet, building. Room looked nothing like the picture. Neighborhood was extremely sketchy. Woke up to a roach on the toilet roll.

Staff was nice.

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

Disappointing.

No pool towels were available when we needed them-even after I was told there would be. Empty coffee in the lobby. Floor did not get vacuumed. No food available-restaurant was closed.Vanity items not restocked.

It is near MCRD, the airport and Sea World

• Reviewed: 13 October 2018

We are already thinking about staying here on our next trip to San Diego.
    • Quadruple Room

We had a small problem with ants in the bathroom the first night but it was taken care of that evening.

The entire hotel staff were all friendly and helpful. There were a lot of fast food choices all within walking distance. The hotel location was perfect for the activities we had planned for the week.

• Reviewed: 13 October 2018

T.L.C away from home
    • Quadruple Room

Homeless around area ,not sure if shelter near by

Daily cleaning , personnel doing our room was very neat ,respectful and very friendly staff asked for towels gentleman sent lady right away, great distance to sea world and beaches

• Reviewed: 11 October 2018

Good value for money

It was more like a motel setup, the pool was totally crowded and there were no breakfast facilities.

The room facilities were ok, the bed was comfy, the room was clean and the AC looked new and clean, too. The toiletries were natural and biodegradable.

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

This hotel is not a great choice for traveling with family.
    • King Suite

Cleaning staff did poor job preparing our room. Carpet was grungy. Bathroom floor was sticky. Press on nails dound littered around the carpet when we got there.

Comfy bed. Strong shower. Helpful front desk.

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

Inconveniently sending security up at 10:30 at night concerning an issue with deposit. Should have contacted me by phone or a different approach especially when everything was fine and confirmed at time of check in.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

It was horrible
    • Quadruple Room - Disability Access

Rooms were outdated and dirty. I sat in one of the chair's and a bunch of dust came out. The room smelled like urine. Wasn't a comfortable stay at all.

Didn't like anything about this hotel.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

Location was excellent.

first impression was the smell of wet carpet and later found a spider on my bed. Maybe something that can give the room a pleasent smell as people arrive at their room.

Location was excellent.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

4.0
    Couldn’t wait to leave.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

The place was old and seedy. Smokers and scary people hanging out on the walkways; terrible indoor lighting; I was surprised Wyndham was attached to the name. We could smell urine.

• Reviewed: 5 October 2018

Poor room lighting.
    • Queen Room

Poor room lighting. I found a very large large cockroach in the bathroom. Not good. Also there were very loud loud noises at night from the neighbors.

• Reviewed: 5 October 2018

Still waiting for the deposit

On booking.com is written that we will not be charged with deposit. When we came, they charged us 50$. They let us know that the deposit will be refunded when we check out. I'm waiting 2 weeks for deposit. Unprofessional, unacceptable. Also, they need rooms with windows which could be opened.

We liked king size beds, pool, jacuzzi.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

We were only there for three days otherwise we probably would have looked for something better.

The carpets were filthy and the room stunk from the deodorizer they used to mask the sent of the carpets. The ac/heater unit was very loud. The first room reeked of urine, which they also tried to mask with deodorizer. The furniture was in rough shape and the beds were very uncomfortable. Other than the carpets the room was quite clean; however, the crib they brought us needed to be cleaned before we used it.

The location was great, there were plenty of restaurants and stores within easy access.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

The location is great.
    • Quadruple Room

First room issued to use, we couldn't open the door. We had to forcefully push the door open. Once we got in my husband almost slip because the carpet was soaked. I went to the front desk and it seemed like the clerk was bothered that I requested another room. Once we received a new room I was satisfied until I seen ants in our bathroom. I only stayed because my kids were excited to go to SeaWorld and I didn't want to waste time looking for another place to stay. Also they wouldn't give a Military discount for my War Veteran husband.

The location is great.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

Worth the price. Will stay again.
    • King Suite

Didn't like paying for parking. Not sure if there was a continental breakfast. We weren't informed at check-in.

Liked everything about the room/property.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Was well worth the price. Will stay there again.

Asked for more towels, room attendant said we had to go to the front desk yo get them. :/

Everything was great. Online bad reviews are not accurate at all. We had a great stay. ☺

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

It was a clean safe room that harbored us for 8 hours to rest after flying in from Hawaii.

A/c was difficult to turn on had to call down to get guidance how to activate unit. Also fan in bedroom not functional as was very loud so we had to leave it off. Did not use fitness center or food so please disregard those ratings.

They allowed a late (1230 am) check in without any problem and my room didn’t get cancelled. Close to the airport and shuttle for return trip. It was a quiet building /premises.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

Not too good
    • Quadruple Room

There was no bed that was supposed to b in the room. The room wasn’t clean. Beds were not very comfortable. The tv’s didn’t work . Not enough towels in room and had to wait 3 hours to get towels after asking 3 times. No towels at pool at alland no comp breakfast . Kinda sketchy people running around which I know not ur fault but a little scary!

the Pool was ok,

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

Property looks run down

Everytime we returned back to the room the keycard failed. Had to go to the office multiple times to get a new card.. also the creepy guy on the bike riding around in the parking lot at all times .

Leaving

Highly disappointed

Trash cans were not empty in the room when we first walked in, towels were in disarray, left on the bathroom counter, sheets did not look like they were new. Floor carpets are dirty. Lights and fan turn on automatically in the bathroom and fan is so loud so at night it wakes up the other person. Staff is lazy and did not care.

Location worked for our schedule, close to Old Town.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

• King Suite

Location was a ghetto with the homeless degenerates in and outside of the gate property was run down , room smelled like mildew, air conditioning not working properly no thermostatic control interior doors would not close properly found pubic hairs in are sheets had to request new sheets

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Terrible location.
    • King Suite

Terrible location. Bums outside the gate . The pictures online are beautiful, do not be fooled . Would not stay with children. The restaurant was under construction and nothing online stated that . I was completely let down .

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Great value and close to everything

the bums outside the property played music all night. Luckily, most of the sound was blocked out.

Location was great, staff was courteous, and room was clean. I liked that the parking was closed off as well.

Miserable in San Diego

We were placed on the second level which technically was the third level because some parking is covered parking under second level. Spaces only big enough for a Honda Civic. A tire shop is next door to Hotel. Don’t plan on sleeping past 8 AM. Elevator broke 2nd Night. We left Monday afternoon, elevator not repaired. We carried our luggage down 3 flights of stairs. We went to breakfast our last day and returned a half hour before checkout. Our gate key would no longer work. I called the front desk and they’re response was “drive around to the front desk, come inside and get a new key”! Staff doesn’t care about guest and block exits with their carts.

Never Again

The bedrooms in no way were reflective of the nice lobby. Rooms are badly in need of a remodel. Dirty, cracked scuffed and chipped. Cleanliness was sub-par. Booking.com puts parking in the list of free items, but you have to pay for parking. Its in no way worth the "savings".

The staff was great, everyone was super friendly.
    • Quadruple Room

The room had an odor, we booked a room that slept 6. 2 queens and a sofa sleeper, but the beds were doubles, not queens. The mattresses we very firm on the beds. The sofa sleeper’s mattress was very uncomfortable. You could feel the springs, so we had to use the cushions and some pillows from the beds to make a secondary bed ontop.

The staff was great, everyone was super friendly. We enjoyed the pool and there was good coffee every morning in the lobby

The property was in an idea location for what we wanted it...
    • King Suite

The property was in an idea location for what we wanted it for but the people that hang out around there and the people that were staying there were really shady! There was a lot of homeless people and people staying in there parking lot in cars. We were approached by one while we were checking in and was going off on us about something. We asked if they were a guest here and the response was “ no, they are not, they come in sometimes to use the restroom and then leave.” After switching rooms and walking around a little we were very uncomfortable with the situation and packed up and left within the first hour of checking in. We will never stay at this location again. 2 miles up the road we found a much better room and location for the same price. Don’t let pictures fool you.

I guess you get what you pay for

We had to get new room keys 8 times in the 3 nights we were there. They said they kept getting de-magnetized... old crappy system. Super annoying. Also, the room was super humid, moist, smelled like pee, and then the tub stopper didn’t work to give the kids a bath. They did exchange it with a rubber stopper when we told them about it.

Location was great to be so close to SeaWorld and all the major highways. Makes traveling to main attractions easy.

Close to food, stores, and activities.
    • King Suite

The furniture was old and worn out. The remote had tape holding it together. The shampoo looked like it was already used.

Close to food, stores, and activities.

Wouldn’t recommend for more than a night

Room and lobby both smelled overwhelmingly of floral cleaning product - it was nauseating. Curtains in the room didn’t close all the way. There was a sheer panel that did, but the air blew it up from the window so there was always light in the room. No darker shades to block out light. The air blew straight onto the bed. Lighting was awful.

Location is good and it’s peaceful.

The pillow and bed was uncomfortable. The pillows were bumpy and our room smelled humid because the a/c unit would leak. So the carpet was wet as well.

Location is good and it’s peaceful. I liked that it is close to the airport

I liked that the bunk beds and king bed had a door divider.

Old and run down, pictures did not match worn state of our rooms. Floor felt sticky. Not enough blankets provided and room was ice cold. The fridge and microwave smelled really bad.

I liked that the bunk beds and king bed had a door divider. The lobby was very nice, why are the rooms not updated?

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Adequate for quick overnight stay but son't be coming back here next time I'm through San Diego.

I have never been charged a fee ($14) for parking at the hotel I'm staying at. This was sprung on me while checking in. Front desk didn't mention anything about eggs or any food offerings, wifi password, amenities like a hot tub, pool. The pool and spa were closed at 11 am - was looking forward to relaxing before a long trip ahead. Signage near my room about chemicals that are dangerous Yoiks! Good thing I''m not pregnant! What was that stain on the carpeting?

Bed was comfortable and bedding was clean.

I was disappointed and felt misguided by the description on Booking.Com

The room was really really hot and the AC was in the living room with no way of reaching the bedroom. When I walked in it was like walking into a furnace. The property itself was not clean and it was in a horrible area. When I read the description it said something about being close to Old Town, but the old town this was close to must have meant the worst part of San Diego. I felt misguided and was in shock at what I drove into.

Not a cheap hotel, more like expensive motel
    • Quadruple Room

Key cards kept getting deactivated for some reason and we had issues every night getting back into our room. There was ac only in the living room and a noisy fan in the actual bedroom that barely worked. So the room felt hot all night long. Bathroom was super small and when you would take a shower it would make the entire bedroom humid because the bathroom fan didn’t seem to work well either. The room was spacious but the carpet was old and dirty, so was the couch and the whole area the hotel was in seemed sketchy and not safe for kids. They also claimed to be pet friendly but there really wasn’t any great areas for my pet to go to the bathroom or walk around in. I was truly disappointed with my stay here.

I liked that they were across the street from Phil’s bbq and near a target.

Check in was very quick.
    • Quadruple Room

Beds were too small. The room Smell funny. No sofa in the livingroom. Locationn not very good a lot of homeless. Very small parking spaces. (Driving a gmc savana).

Check in was very quick. Room was very clean. Nice people.

Will not be staying here again

Wifi wasn’t working, pillows not comfortable, carpet looked dirty, shower head should be replaced parking of $14 daily too much & allowing only 1 car, location of AC units sucks smoke from neighbors in from outside

Convenient and shuttle to airport but missed complimentary breakfast.
    • Quadruple Room

The room was old and in need of updates. Bathroom small, pullout very uncomfortable. No decaf coffee in lobby and more disappointed that there was no complimentary breakfast. Usually expect at this type of hotel.

The shuttle to airport was on time and driver friendly and helpful. Hotel convenient to area sites. Refrig and micro nice to have.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

I would stay again..
    • King Suite

The loud people outside, i mean i couldnt blame them they have to have chitchat its just that i could hear them so loud. Lol!

The housekeeper that cleaned my room was so nice, she cleaned and changed our sheer prettt well. And i dont have any other complaint. I stayed for 10 nights without having problem except for one morning with the loud neighboors lol, and the receptionist gave us discount for the parking :)

Not Wyndham Quality
    • King Suite

My family and I arrived for an early checkin and the door knob to the room was broken, had a space for a frig but no frig, furniture was old and beaten. Requested another room and the only difference, there was a frig. This hotel is not of Wyndham quality and I rate it as 1.

The one and only thing I liked is there were no bugs.

Hotel stay was ok my kids enjoyed the pool just the little issue with toilet or else great.

We had issues with toilet. Woke up tp clogged up toilet. My husband had to unclog himself. Stayed up till 2am!! not the best weekend...

Loved the Pool hrs. closed at midnight.

I was not happy at all .
    • King Suite

I was not happy at all . I wish I could get a refund . There was a bug in the bed , the room was humid with the ac going on and the room felt wet from the humidity of the ceilings. Room was a little dirty. Felt nasty to stay in Didn’t even bother getting another room if the first one was disgusting

Terrible
    • Quadruple Room

Looking up the hotel in booking.com was false adverstiszed. Main reason why we booked was because there was a restaurant and bar onsite. Getting there and having the hotel not meet our expectations and at that point you can’t get your money back is really bad customer service . Intop of that the WiFi wasn’t working nor connecting

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Not the value I expected from Wyndham...
    • King Suite

Beds were completely uncomfortable. We got the "King suite" and it was very small. Only a wall ac which froze the kids out in the front room with the bunk beds and we had hardly any air in the back bedroom where the king bed was. Carpet was very dirty. Not what I expected by the pictures and the price I paid... had to enter of a side street where their were tons of homeless people hanging out. Won't come back

Close to sea world..

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

The kids liked the bunk beds, but I thought we would've...
    • King Suite

Parking was tight, and the whole side of my passenger side had bird crap all over it. We also were missing our channel changer and when we asked for a new one, we didn't get another one until I called again in the morning.

The kids liked the bunk beds, but I thought we would've gotten the enclosed bunk bed room.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

would not have stayed more than our one night

Run down huge property typical for old time share. Not the best neighborhood with lots of homeless

Good restaurant across the street. Shuttle service even with charge

It was okay
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

I didn’t like that we had to pay $14 a day for parking once we got there and I didn’t like that there restaurant and bar was shut down for construction. That would of been nice to know before I purchased rooms.

I liked the location, and the Bed.

Overall our stay was ok besides the sun waking us up, good clean room an location

No shade, sun beaming in early.... parking should be free to your guests that's paying to stay

Room was nice an clean, smelled clean, it was close to the beach, an close to good restaurants

If I had known about paying for parking and conditions of the hotel room, I would not have stayed.
    • Quadruple Room

Hotel had bugs in the tub. The room smelled musky and moldy. Toilet was weak to flush. AC fan was too loud and old, dial was broken. Had to pay for parking each day to stay there. I would not recommend staying there. It's not worth the $500 for 3 days.

Close to airport and Old Town San Diego

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

3.5
    Not much and how do they charge 14 dollars a day to park in...

The girls working in the mornings at the front desk are very rude, not helpful at all. They made me feel like they don't want people to rent rooms there. They made my stay very difficult and unpleasant.a big thumbs down for customer service

Not much and how do they charge 14 dollars a day to park in an insecure parking lot when every one can go in and out as they please. People from the business next door park there I seen them when they get it l out of the fitness program. There is no one to monitor the parking they take it up on them self to charge you 14 dollars a day when you check out on your credit card.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

The manager Stephen was quick to give me my refund without...
    • King Suite

The restaurant / bar was under construction and they didn’t tell me It’s $14 a night to park that I wasn’t informed of I asked for bottom floor cause of my kids and I got the very top There’s no AC flow in the second room It’s a mini fridge not a fridge The mini fridge didn’t even work The door that separates the rooms didn’t wven shut all the way! The beds / blankets were like prison material

The manager Stephen was quick to give me my refund without attitude It’s next to the swamp meet and shopping centers - walking distance

Wasn't worth it Days INN would have had better service

Hotel yet Motel experience. Cleaning people half done job. Turned our air off while we were gone came back to hot room. Made beds however didn't restock our towels as they were in a pile on floor. Staff is not happy. 1 Bell Cart for entire hotel. Supposedly room came with HBO however we weren't aware of that because it wasnt show on TV apparently we needed to call and tell them to reset our box. No guide channel for TV have to flip through each channel to see what you want to watch. Rooms are outdated and need to be updated.

The outside is beautiful

Close to airport with shuttle.

Dirty sidewalks,stairs and parking lot-stained and needed sweeping. Shuttle driver was late to work so we had to Uber. We only found this out from another couple and we were able to hitch a ride with them to the airport. We were never personally notified even though we made a shuttle reservation. Sink faucet broken.

Close to airport with shuttle. Mattress was good. Room clean. See negatives below which overshadowed any positives.

I would not stay here again. The booking.com photos are deceptive.
    • Quadruple Room

The air conditioning didn’t circulate properly, very warm for sleeping. The furniture was cheap and very chipped up. A loud banging in the wall woke me repeatedly throughout my 2 nights stay. I felt it was in a dicey neighborhood. With homeless walking through and living around the property. I felt unsafe. Disappointed at the $14.00 charge a night to park in their lot. The front desk staff were not very hospitable. Did not feel welcome staying there.

The beds were comfortable, the towels were newer. They had a few good restaurants within walking distance. Breakfast at BrokenYolk highly recommended!! Pretty convenient location for beaches, etc.

The coffee was excellent.

The humming noise from the room above made it difficult to sleep, in addition to the construction equipment doing some large parts removal in the wee hours of the morning.

The coffee was excellent. The staff members were nice.

Why should I stay there again and nd recommend anyone?

Took almost 45 minutes to check in and floor of the room was so filthy probably the worst I have seen ever I whole floor was wet and dirty. When we got to the room it was over 100 degree and since AC is not in bed room it took over an hour to cool.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Yikes!
    • Executive King Suite

This room was very dirty. Not dirty in an obvious way but it smelled like a cigarette smoker was in there. The carpet was filthy and damp. I left all our things in the center of the room because I was sure the room had things crawling inside. Make sure you wash all your clothing once you get home. This hotel is not worth the constant fear of catching a disease.

I didn’t like anything about this stay but the check in person was nice. That’s it!

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Not worth the price per night.

The Beds where to hard, there was ants, small cockroaches, and we also found some sort of bug in our pillow. Also they didnt leave us towels we had to call and ask for them. we stay in room 268.

The location that's it.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

It was close to restaurants and shops.

I booked a room on the second floor. They gave me a room in first floor. They locked me out of the room in addition to other guests. I had to wait in line for 45 mins to reactive my card. When I was waiting in line. Other people were cutting the line and Walking to the desk even though there was a line. The staff failed to address that problem and be courteous to these in line. When I needed basic things like a plastic spoon or water they didn’t have any and suggested a local grocery store. The only good thing about the hotel was the location.

It was close to restaurants and shops. Close to SeaWorld.

Unremodled laquinta? Not a wyndham?!

Parking was frustrating. Spots small, limited. The ice machine on our level was inop. The elevator was inop, and had an expired permit posted. There was no shower curtain when we arrived. The phone didn't ring to the front desk (constant busy signal) or housekeeping, (no extension) a trip down to the front desk got a shower curtain, but took an hour. The facility overall was "rough for a wyndham"

The room layout was perfect. Stayed 2 queen, although it seemed like it was more 2 full? The bed seemed small but the matress was very comfortable. There's was a front room, separated by a sliding door that was perfect to separate kids from adults. Fridge and microwave in room, plenty of space.

The staff was kind and tried to assist with several issues.
    • King Suite

The rooms are not up to standard. They are not updated. The beds are hard. Rug is frayed/dirty and the bathroom has mold growing under the soap holder. I am very disappointed.

The office is beautiful and the staff was very nice.

Bug Infested and unclean :(
    • Quadruple Room

Everything else. No Breakfast, bad coffee, ants through out the whole room and facilities, some unaccommodating staff members, unwillingness to be there for the customer, and with the issues with the room they did end up giving us a discount on the rooms, which was a bonus.

the only thing that I truly appreciated was the comfort of the beds. They were so comfortable and soft.

Close to the activities we came to do.

It was loud! You could hear guests arguing in the parking lot late at night. There was a bus that was on most of the evening/early morning that you could hear from the room. Only 3 towels in the room for a 4 person stay.

Close to the activities we came to do.

Way too much money

The property is conveniently located but the area around the property is heavily congested with vagrants. Our first room smelled like urine due to the AC picking up urine soaked air and blowing it into the room. We moved to a second room which was upstairs. The elevator is very slow the parking lot is very crowded and the spaces are very narrow to accommodate all the cars. Our tub had a bubble underneath so it bounced when you showered We would not stay here again

The property is conveniently located

Na
    • Quadruple Room

The room was to small, the beds were twin size and not queens, the quadruple room does not fit 4 adults and 2 children comfortably at all. There was no kitchen nor was there a decent living room area. I would not recommend this hotel for anything we checked out the next day and ended up paying 500.00 for one night because we did not stay the whole 6 nights as planned. Not a happy customer!

Na

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Really close to SeaWorld.
    • King Suite

When I booked it was supposed to be a bunk bed not a trundle bed. I had 2 pre teens and they were looking forward to a bunk bed.

I like the trundle bed and the separate room. The room was really clean and n ok t too run down.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

The fact that they charge you for parking!😡 My wife was taking a shower and all of a sudden there was no water due to them fixing something in the boiler room! They didn’t even bother letting anyone know that was going on!! My wife was so pissed off. One of the days we left just to come back to our room curtains open all the way with our luggage and personal stuff in plain view!😡😡. Hotel was NOT what we were expecting at all. For that price we paid we could’ve stayed somewhere else ALOT BETTER with FREE breakfast. They make it seem like a nice place with the pictures that are available when you’re looking to book. Not the case. And they smell bad! Just an overall bad experience in that place. Never again will I consider going back to that place when I visit again!! Wouldn’t recommend to anyone!!!!!!!!!

Good location only.
    • Quadruple Room

Staff was unkind, poor and old facility. It is not worth to pay so expensive to stay. I could not even break dollar bills to break into quarters for the laundry. I had to drive to get the coins.

Good location only.

The room was nice
    • Queen Room

I didn't like having to drive around the corner to get to the parking lot near the building my room was in. Homeless people and lots of day labor people hung out on the side street near the hotel

The room was nice

Acceptable if no other place is available; would not choose to stay there again.

Wyndham hotels are usually better kept. The lobby was bright and clean, but they deducted an additional $50 deposit to be returned upon checkout, which was not noted on the Booking.com site, and is unusual for a Wyndham hotel. The rooms were really in need of refurbishment, but reasonably clean.

Room was quiet and in an easily accessible location

I was not satisfied with my stay at all and I won't be staying ever again, not a pleasant at all
    • King Suite

First off the family suite I paid for was supposed to be one Kings bed and bunk beds for my two boys...we got the king bed but no bunk beds we got a twin pull out so that bumbed the boys out alot! Then the area of this property was not the best as the surroundings...good thing there was a gate to park your car in because I would not feel comfortable leaving my car out by the street. Also we had only one remote so we had to ask for another one because we had two TV's in two different room. Overall wish my experience was alot better because of us staying for a few days in the hotel...also please be aware there are alot of little fees that you will be charge for so ask about those! Also I paid more and the day of my staying the prices had dropped so I was bummed that I was paying more then what they were asking the day of.

Room service did do their job and the rooms were not as advertised but they were ok but not for the prices I paid for.

Amazing

Everything ok.

The bed and the pillows are very confy, the coffee tasted amazing and the room had everything I needed and more. Went there for ComicCon and it was so much better than I expected.

This was a disappointment to me especially paying premium prices. I left a day early.
    • Quadruple Room

There was a blood stain on my carpet. The A/C was quirky and didn't totally make it to the bedroom portion. Drain problems in the bathroom. Only one remote but seemed to work for both tv's which were in sync. The halls smelled and I threw out an old cereal bowl with milk that was left on the stairs. Also even though I had my arrival time for noon, my room wasn't ready til after 3pm. The restaurant was being remodeled and not open.

When I left early I was given a refund. Pool area was clean and more towels were brought.