2. USA hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of San Joaquin Hotel

Reviews of San Joaquin Hotel 3 stars

1309 West Shaw Avenue, Fresno, CA 93711, USA

#11 of 55 hotels in Fresno

Read more- opens a dialog box

Showing 1 – 75

• Reviewed: 17 February 2019

Very pleasant. Would recommend.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Not all suites have tv in “living” area. Had to request a different room and was easily moved to another suite by the manager.

Suites and extra space of being in a suite. It felt like home.

• Reviewed: 15 February 2019

Was fine. We will stay there again when we visit our relative again.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Could have had more covers on the bed.

Went out for breakfast with our relative. But usually eat breakfast in a hotel. Very spacious rooms. Great TVs. A little dated in furnishings but not bad.

• Reviewed: 9 February 2019

It was "one" of the nicest hotels we've stayed at.
    • Executive One-Bedroom Suite

Not much to write about in this regard. But we did lose one of the remotes and under the furniture was not clean. It was a Pain to have 2 different remotes for the TV's. I think they could afford a better TV system.

We loved the beauty of the grounds and the comfort of the room.

• Reviewed: 4 February 2019

Great value, great place
    • One bedroom suite with balcony

I reserved my room online. When I got there they said they were out of the rooms I reserved. But, upgraded me to a very nice room(worked out to my favor) Would definitely stay again!

• Reviewed: 1 February 2019

i enjoyed the patio including with the netflix & hulu!
    • One bedroom suite with balcony

having to walk in the lobby each time

i enjoyed the patio including with the netflix & hulu! very quiet and relaxing, i wasn’t disturbed or uncomfortable.

• Reviewed: 31 January 2019

Overall, a good ace to stay.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The tv was not in the bedroom. I would have preferred it there. The shower and sink drains were very slow.

The breakfast was very good. The room was clean.

• Reviewed: 23 January 2019

Great room, everything else is average.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The staff was nice, but not as friendly as most other hotels. I actually felt like I was inconveniencing the lady when simply asking where to find the ice machine. The breakfast was fair, the only protein was a few boiled eggs. I can't have caffeine and an allergic to citrus, so there were no beverage options as my room already had water.

The room was huge!! It was like a small apartment and very comfortable!! The room was very clean.

• Reviewed: 23 January 2019

The room was spacious and at a decent price.
    • One bedroom suite with balcony

There were people out at all hours of the night being rambunctious and loud. The breakfast was completely lack luster.

The room was spacious and at a decent price.

• Reviewed: 17 January 2019

Great place and great value. Everything you need.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

They need to make breakfast from 6-10 or at minimum from 6:30-9:30. It’s common that breakfast is 6-9 but for us business travelers, we often arrive late, and then need to work, so going to bed late can be as normal as having an AM meeting. In if you figured just the average person sleeping until 8Am it does not give you much time to get showered, shaved and dressed to go eat. Especially if you need to pack that morning to check out as well. Also they give you both cable plus a second stream option for TV. However it either did not work correctly or it was to complicated to operate. The streaming worked fine, it was trying to get to the normal cable that was an issue and just watch the news. They did have some printed directs but they were on about a 2” square paper taped down and did not say much and was hard to read as the print was small and the lighting not great directly over that spot. Again my stay was great and I just watched a movie instead, but if they fixed those two things it would be a 10 instead of an 8.8.

The room was larger than expected with more than enough furniture. It was clean and comfortable and since I was here on business, the location was great as well. Just out of the business district so less traffic, yet under 1 mile to lots of restaurants and even my gym was only about 1.5 miles away. I did not use the pool or hot tub but I did check them out, and they were clean and nice and this was in January while in a heavy rain week. So well kept throughout the year. I travel for work sometimes 3-4 days per week and this place had great value is how I would describe it. It was not the Ritz Carlton but it was very nice, and very functional with covered parking in some areas and plenty of parking overall. For the price you can not beat it in Fresno, especially if consider that it includes breakfast.

• Reviewed: 16 January 2019

Perfect stay
    • One-Bedroom Suite

the breakfast options was much better than others hotels but it would have been good if they used non plastic utensils or biodegradable things.

The rooms was very spacious and clean

• Reviewed: 14 January 2019

i always like to stay in this hotel compared to others if possible.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Refrigerator filled with hotel goodies for sale. I need space for food to preserve.

The hotel has an enclosure garden that makes me secure in my accommodation and so with the parking instead of an open parking lot. Place is very clean and away from traffic noise.

• Reviewed: 10 January 2019

I loved that the property was planted with citrus trees and...
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Maybe have an extra blanket or two.

I loved that the property was planted with citrus trees and since we came in January they we loaded with lemons and oranges! Very nice rooms too.

• Reviewed: 31 December 2018

Great value, location, and service. We would stay here again.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The carts used to move luggage to and from our room were rickety and didn't steer well.

The grounds and landscape were beautiful. Our room was very large. The bathroom was large with a shower and bathtub.

• Reviewed: 24 December 2018

Ok for one night
    • One bedroom suite with balcony

Too noisy at night. The bed was so stiff. I found spiders in the closet. The front desk clerk didn’t really assist me to my room. I got lost getting to my room

The landscape is nice. My room had a patio.

• Reviewed: 25 November 2018

Good but painful.

See above

The couch had many stains and the bed was hard as a rock, back is paying for it now! Clean great size room. Tv’s ok just live streaming no local stations in living room just bedroom.

Stayed in November 2018

• Reviewed: 21 November 2018

Clean, comfortable, good location
    • One-Bedroom Suite

There was NO TV in the bedroom! I enjoy watching tv while I’m getting dressed and just to relax before going to sleep...it was definitely very inconvenient.

Clean, comfortable, good location

• Reviewed: 14 November 2018

Place seem secure from intruding visitors .
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Broken toilet flush, balcony door does not lock. Kitchen lighting not bright enough .

Place seem secure from intruding visitors . I like the citrus plants that surrounds the building. Dining area for breakfast is nice and comfortable.

Stayed in November 2018

• Reviewed: 31 October 2018

The room is spacious staff is great.
    • One bedroom suite with balcony

The internet and cable is a little Awkward and the patio had no Furniture which led to us not being able to use it.

The room is spacious staff is great. This has been our second stay here, and it is always comfortable with a great continental breakfast which includes a waffle machine. I wish that they would have scrambled eggs and a potato auction but there is a good spread for what it is. We will also be staying here again miss upcoming month as it is conveniently located in Fresno

• Reviewed: 25 October 2018

Room size, later 12 noon checkout time
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

Fridge was full of drinks, so i had to remove then to use it, the ac didnt work, the rooms are very far from parking lot, didnt like going through lobby to get to rooms, and hella far to get to room, ac (which was off and not even working)was making noise all night, bed was uncomfortable, only 2 (usable) pillows on a king bed (normally 4 on any other hotel

Room size, later 12 noon checkout time

• Reviewed: 22 October 2018

The while feel of it was safe.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

It was great. Was facing Shaw Ave with bedroom window, traffic was loud. But husband snored right thru it. Lol

The while feel of it was safe. Clean. Friendly. Pool was great. Area to hang out was great too

• Reviewed: 16 October 2018

Convenient location and large suite and reasonable breakfast

The sofa bed was not comfortable and the room smelled of stale smoke and perfume to cover the smell

Convenient location and large suite and reasonable breakfast

• Reviewed: 12 October 2018

Great Value Will Stay there Again -- Comfortable overnighter.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Check in clerk was not too excited to be working the night shift apparently, although maybe she was under instructions not to smile? It was a little off the beaten path almost in a residential area, with little services available after 10pm.

Great value, for a suite, very clean... bed was extremely comfortable. I had driven from LA and this was just the ticket after a long drive. Very quiet location, Breakfast looked pretty typical, but I only had coffee.

• Reviewed: 11 October 2018

Staff was very accommodating when I asked for a couple of...
    • One bedroom suite with balcony

Our room, which was pet friendly, was very dark because of the color of the paint. Felt like we were in a cave. The continental breakfast left a lot to be desired, not many choices.

Staff was very accommodating when I asked for a couple of blankets to cover the furniture so that my dogs hair would not get on it.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

The staff is friendly and parking is free
    • Executive One-Bedroom Suite

The rooms have a smell and are very rundown (broken decorations, leaky sink). I’ve never seen such dirty walls and disgusting remotes. The bed was uncomfortable with tissue paper thin/rough sheets and we each had one pillow, decorative pillows had holes in them. Considering the cost this was an expensive stay for a below average stay.

The staff is friendly and parking is free

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

Generally okay
    • One bedroom suite with balcony

Facilities were sort of worn out. Coushions in the smocking area were dirty and worn out. Elevators were old and noisy- entry doors to it delapidated.

Bed room was clean and comfortable Difficulty working with the TV Sink stopper missing - noise with water flowing. Armchair arm cloth had a big tear in it.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Very big space .
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Very poor picture on television! Too blur! Need to improve quality pictures on all television!

Very big space ... living room, kitchen, a bedroom, a bathroom, walk-in closet and balcony. Comfortable!

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

Good value, spacious, not generic
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Room on North side along Shaw had moderate traffic noise until late evening. Not in an area convenient to restaurants.

Small but rather elegant wood paneled lobby. A large square 3 story building ( maybe once an apartment building?) with central courtyard nicely landscaped with flowers and some citrus trees. Large pool is shaped like 3 connected bubbles. King suite was spacious with separate sitting room, natural wood furniture, neutral color scheme. Breakfast was in a large greenhouse type structure in the courtyard; good and with variety. Small desk with charging ports. Shower with separate tub.

Huge room with a very nice kitchen
    • One bedroom suite with balcony

The room is huge and the kitchen was awesome the pool was cold but very nice area to relax...the bed was comfortable, very nice place. I will stay again

Perfect
    • One bedroom suite with balcony

The room was warm. I called the front desk and they said it doesn't go colder than 70°. I like my room cold. Other than that perfect

Room was clean and huge. Had Netflix and Hulu. Quiet for being off of Shaw Ave. Friendly staff

The garden and pool area was nice.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Girl at front desk was rude and told us our reservation eshe couldn't find so they had to redo our paperwork then their was a unexpected deposit we didn't know we had to pay.

The garden and pool area was nice.

The property itself was warm and
    • One-Bedroom Suite

One staff member was rude, no help, and not very knowledgeable. My car was also broken into, my garage door opener was stolen, and they burglarized my home. Beware!

The property itself was warm and charming. Kind of like a Melrose place.

Beautiful pool area and clean comfortable room.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Breakfast was below average on selection. But it was ok and beautiful eating area. The TV was very difficult to operate. Kept having to download.

I think our room was upgraded to larger area, very spacious with seperste tub and shower area.. The room was supplied with lots of snacks and drinks for your purchase. Bed was very comfortable and all was clean.

Nice stop on our way from San Francisco to Sequoia National park.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Breakfast did not have many options.

The room was really spacious and clean.Comfortable. Fast check-in and check-out. Good location before going to Sequoia park.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Great, if traveling with a pet.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The bed could have been more comfortable. There was only a TV in the suite but not in the bedroom. The rooms are a little run down.

Great, if traveling with a pet. We had a ground floor room with a little fenced in patio. Location was good and close to many restaurants and shopping.

A Piece of Advice
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The breakfast options are all starchy & high in sugar. The fruit was withered Washington apples that tasted like cardboard. And my toilet wasn't flushing unless I lifted the tanks lid and pulled the chain manually. I told the front desk, it was a Saturday, their maintenance person wouldn't be able to fix it til Monday. Moving to another room would have been a pain, so I just dealt with it. No compensation was offered. Last time I stayed at this hotel, the bathtub faucet didn't work. Obviously, they've got plumbing problems.

I love the layout of the rooms. Very spacious and a TV in the front room and in the bedroom. Relatively quiet for a busy street location, but I brought my own fan to help block out the city noise.

Bed was super comfortable.
    • One bedroom suite with balcony

Bathroom was smaller than the room we stayed in last time. Showerhead was poor quality.

Bed was super comfortable. Also liked having a personal patio to stand out on.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Great space, courteous staff, easy location and huge value!
    • One bedroom suite with balcony

Spotty wifi and wish Hulu was included. Wish we had adjacent rooms too since we had to split up our party of five with the 3-person limit. Honestly, we could have had five people in the deluxe king suite.

Loved the amenities and all the space, and the staff was very nice! Easy to find and close drive to everything. Definitely will refer others and make a Fresno stop here at SJH!

Without the nice swimming pool, this hotel is average
    • One-Bedroom Suite

- Very old shower (damaged) - No hot water in shower - No shower head in bath - The breakfast is very low quality. Should not proposed it or improve quality for extra dollars - Elevator is not reassuring

- Very nice swimming pool area

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Thick walls and heavy curtains.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

If it were a shorter walk to do things that would be cool but then again you don't come to Fresno for entertainment.

It's an almost sound proof 1 bedroom apartment for 89 bucks in a nice secure location....with a pool and friendly staff.

San Joaquin hotel
    • One bedroom suite with balcony

Beds were hard . Woke up tossing and turning and with a soar body. I was anxious to see the breakfast they served and to my surprise it was a total let down . Only cereal, waffles, breads, and coffee were served . Just down the street at the hotel Piccadilly they serve a much better breakfast. Rooms are clean but the remote controls to the TV's are absolutely filthy .

Like everyone esle they are big suite rooms and it seems alot of familes enjoy this hotel especially for the price . The layout is kind of odd really seems like it was once an old apartment complex that was turned into a suite hotel . I might not consider staying here In the future only because I didn't really enjoy the experience.

I would look no more every time I’m in Fresno! San Joaquin hotel you’re definitely it.
    • One bedroom suite with balcony

Breakfast 🤨I wanted chilaquiles for my hungover 🤦🏻‍♀️ Jk everything was wonderful

Even though it looks like an older hotel is very spacious and well kept. Nice size swimming pool plenty of outdoor space and seating area . The location was perfect too.

Friendly staff, uncomplicated check in/out
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Dirty and wet carpet, dirty fabric cover of the sofa, musty air, no plates at the breakfast, less offered pastries

Friendly staff, uncomplicated check in/out

Great stay it Fresno
    • One bedroom suite with balcony

The sofa wasn't comfortable and the bathroom light could not be turned on without a loud fan turning on as well. Breakfast wasn't good. Shudders were broken. Not enough soap provided.

The room was great, very large, and the grounds were nice. A very convenient stay and friendly front desk staff. Overall appearance was nice. Fair mini bar pricing.

I liked that the bedroom was down a hallway from the living...
    • One-Bedroom Suite

I have no complaints about this room.

I liked that the bedroom was down a hallway from the living room area. It provided a little extra privacy. Loved the large bathroom with separate shower and bathtub.

Stay was ok
    • One bedroom suite with balcony

I didnt like the fact i booked an payed for a room with a balcony but got a room without one which should have been a lil cheaper from what i was looking at online. I did not get acomadated either for them not havimg the room i booked

Room in general was what i expected

Annoyed, but acceptable.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Breakfast choices are breads, cereals and waffles. The only protein offered was children's artificially sweetened yogart. Only half an hour after the breakfast opened, they were OUT OF Boied eggs already. The kitchen staff only speaks Spanish and hides in their back room with the television on a Spanish station. 4 Families in the dining area (12 people) and no one spoke Spanish. Had to find a staff member to change the station to local news channels, she rolled her eyes, shrugged her shoulders and said, "Don't know". Asked for the control to change the Station. Also, I had to take a bird bath in the morning bc there was no hot water at 10a.m. but, maintenance fixed it and I was able to shower the next day.

Ryan & Nicole at the front desk were wonderful. I got in late, and it was a little scary in the side parking lot. Ryan helped carry my luggage AND even turned on my TV for me as it was a little confusing with two controllers.

I've stayed here several times in the last few years and...
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Only one ice machine which is very inconvenient when you are staying in the front of the hotel on the third floor. The walkways downstairs as well as the walkways leading to the rooms are dirty! I feel that water is wasted on the garden area - have seen standing water many times while staying there. There is a water shortage in the western United States.

I've stayed here several times in the last few years and am OK with it. It's convenient to my grandchildren's homes, love the suites (living room & separate bedroom), price is pretty good. Nice to be able to eat breakfast there.

Spacious & clean!
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Breakfast was basic, with few options. Nonetheless, it was great to have complimentary breakfast!

Our stay at the San Joaquin Hotel was a midpoint stop between Sequoia and Yosemite. This is a spacious hotel with beautiful gardens. Great value!

Everything, only sofa bed was very bad, but next day they...
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Poor breakfast, no fruits, only good waffles.

Everything, only sofa bed was very bad, but next day they changed for us new better room with very good large beds. Staff was very kind and friendly, good pool.

Good value
    • One bedroom suite with balcony

There was a sound that sounded like a motor was running majorly if the time and it wasn’t the AC. Got used to it though.

Friendly staff, continental breakfast had make your own Belgian waffles, lots of vegetation made it pretty to view.

Spacious, family owned hotel that needs a little TLC with the functionality of their rooms/amenities
    • One bedroom suite with balcony

The parking is confusing at night. They lock a gate so there is only one way to enter, and that entry is often blocked by those checking in at the front desk. The pool key didn't work for us and the front desk wouldn't help use get the pool door to open, so we were unable to use their pool:( The elevator is old and needs updating, and the door into the hotel room had issues with the deadbolt. Even with the door unlocked, you have to push with your whole body to get the door opened.

Very helpful when checking in. The rooms are GIGANTIC - so much space in the bedroom and in the living area. The mini-bar options for drinks and snacks were reasonably priced and a great selection. The sofa bed was pre made (THANK YOU!) and we loved using the Roku, such a nice perk to unwind when we got into the hotel for the night.

The rooms were spacious and a great price.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

Look on the what did u like full review

The rooms were spacious and a great price. The hotel is a an old apartment unit that has been converted so all rooms are suites. They had a problem with the card reader and my check-in was 50 min long, but the reception staff was very sympathetic and help as much as they could. The deposit took 10 days to post back in my account, but the final charges and tax were all correct. The huge down point to this hotel is there is no working cable and the Wi-Fi is really bad and made the stay in the room a bit boring and hard to work. The TV is however a Roku TV so when Wi-Fi works the apps are able to be used. My friend also booked the same weekend and had a similar TV/internet experience. The breakfast was pretty good with the waffle maker being the center piece. The sauna was extremely dirty and the heater did not work so it was pointless. The pool was well maintained, the workout room is very small, and there is a real hard time getting any towels at the pool or workout room. The room was not all that clean and the AC unit leaked so caused a puddle in the hallway. I was disappointed that the furniture was a little more dated then picture on website and house staff service was not equivalent of other all suite hotels I have stayed in.

Cigar smell & car noise
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Whole suite smelled from cigarettes - quite a lot. The bedroom was facing busy street and acoustic insulation was nonexistent. I stayed in 20 different hotels in CA so far and this one is definitely the worst one.

A Garden Hide Away
    • One-Bedroom Suite

What a hidden gem, quiet property, lovely garden setting. Breakfast in a glass sunroom that would make a great wedding reception area. It is centrally located to Fashion Fair, Fig Garden, and Fresno State. The rooms are clean, tasteful, and spacious. I will return on my next visit and anytime I have business in Fresno.

Just ok!
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Rooms are very dated and feel old and musty. No TV in the bedroom was a little off and unfortunately my neighbors were loud at all hours so sleep wasn't great. There is an ironing board but no iron. Hairdryer was stuck on low setting and kept falling off of the wall. Bed is very firm.

The inner grounds are beautiful. There is a great pool and sitting area surrounded by flowers. Its quiet and peaceful.

Very Nice!
    • Executive One-Bedroom Suite

I liked the price for what I got. The landscaping was beautiful...I felt like I was in a resort! I will highly recommend this hotel to friends and family. We were here for the CIF state track and field championships.

We won’t be going back.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

Small refrigerator and full of soft drinks that they want you to buy. They took a $100 deposit and want to charge $1.50 for a coke and $1.25 for some Cheese-it’s. We had to remove them all to put our own food in. The shower control was real difficult to get to warm water. The hot tub was closed. The floors seamed either old or dirty. The baseboards were broken and dirty. The furniture seemed old and not real clean. There was dog poop in the back patio yard. The breakfast was just crosants and cereal with rubbery hard boiled eggs.

The separate living room The back yard and patio. There was an orange tree that we picked 2 oranges from. Covered parking. Friendly staff. Location

As usual, the facilities were wonderful and the staff was...
    • One-Bedroom Suite

As usual, the facilities were wonderful and the staff was lovely. We spent three total weeks here last year because of family stuff and we’re really grateful for the San Joaquin.

Ok and disappointing
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Our room was disgusting, stains on the carpet (everywhere), the toilet was broke, the room phone didn't work, there was a questionable stain on the bed sham, the bed was very dirty and dusty behind the headboard area, the furniture was old and dated, paint was chipped, and it just felt gross. The last time we stayed here our room was so beautiful, so this was very disappointing.

The grounds are beautiful and we love it is a small local business.

Pretty good value!
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The rooms are updated but the bed wasn’t comfortable at all. Also, for some reason, we never got maid service, even after we asked at the front desk.

Good location for the reason we were there. Nice breakfast, too.

We had a little problem because Booking.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

We had a little problem because Booking.com didnt send our reservation to the hotel, but they were really nice and they solved problem on their own. They gave us bigger room, because they didnt have any other. Really great stuff, clean room!!!

Very nice garden, well maintained.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

Wifi signal was quite weak in our room. Walls are quite thin and you can hear the noises from the other rooms.

Very nice garden, well maintained. The pool.

The size of the room itself was nice.
    • One bedroom suite with balcony

The bathroom could have been a lot more detailed cleaned. There where spots of blood on the bathroom wall and slide door curtains. It made my stay feel kinda spooky to where I made a comment as far as, something must’ve happened in that room.

The size of the room itself was nice. The bed was very comfy and the staff at the front desk where very professional and nice.

You guys have been better in the past I hope this is not were you guys are going.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Had a problem with pluming in one room . Needed a disbilty room and had issues with that . My party in all had three rooms . Only one of the three were to standards.

Nice place that could use a few minor tweaks
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Plastic glasses in the room. There was no bottle opener in the room, even though there were bottles of Mexican soda in the small frig. that required the use of one.

Room was very large and attractive. Bed was comfortable. The pool area was well landscaped and the breakfast "greenhouse" was very pleasant.

Nice grounds. Pool furniture and fountains need repair.

See above.

The bed was nice and comfortable. The front room was dark until you walk around the room and turn on all the lights. The toilet had to be primed because there was a slow leak in the tank.

I'll be back soon
    • One bedroom suite with balcony

Breakfast could have been a little better and the pool could use a little maintenance but overall it's a great room

I loved everything about the room

Very pleasant place to stay in Fresno
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The first day the breakfast was very good; the second day we were a bit later (but still only at 9am), and everything had run out. The reception shifted the responsibility for breakfast to the cleaning staff.

Spacious and pretty. We liked it so much that we stayed another night.

Not the best four nights of my life but far from the worst.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

It was very noisy at night and the room plainly had not been vacuumed prior to my stay.

The location was excellent, very handy for getting out and about. There was good shopping just up the road and plenty within walking distance.

We were very impressed and super comfortable. Great location and friendly staff.
    • One bedroom suite with balcony

Excellent accomodations. Maybe the sofa bed mattress could be a little more comfy.

Everything about this Hotel is first class with an old world charm feeling. Large suites, nicely decorated and each room had it's own t.v.

Big room, great location, and not too pricey.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The shower drain cut my foot. The couch looked like it needed a good shampooing. The toilet paper holder is a mile away from the toilet...not great for us short people.

The rooms are huge and quiet.

Pleasant night stay.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

General cleanliness good but more attention to floor, baseboards and grout should be paid. Morning breakfast items could have been fresher.

As we travel with pets was very nice to have the fully fenced patio area to let them out on their own. Also liked the separate bedroom and sitting area.

It was awesome
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The room was very nice! I loved that it had a patio. The front desk staff was very friendly!!! I enjoyed the complimentary breakfast. Overall it was a very pleasant stay. I'll definitely be returning

This is the only hotel for me I will always stay here when coming to Fresno.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

I stayed in the one bedroom suite. I like how big the rooms are. It’s like renting a one bedroom apartment for the weekend. I like that there’s a tv in the room and the living room. The bathroom was big and fancy. The bathtub was separate from the shower.

Not relaxing having to move rooms every 3 days
    • One bedroom suite with balcony

Staff and changing rooms every 3 days dealing with checking in and out and having to do new deposit every time way to many unnecessary crap.

Inconvenience having to check out and check into a new room.

Showing 1 – 75

We Price Match
We Price Match
Low rates • No booking fees • Find cheaper? We'll refund the difference!
Browse San Joaquin Hotel traveller photo gallery