Reviews of Santa Fe Station Hotel Casino 3 stars

4949 North Rancho, Las Vegas, NV 89130, USA

#136 of 193 hotels in Las Vegas

Average. Would stay again if I had to.
    • Standard King Room

Front desk was professional but not friendly. Needed to stay a second day and he just casually gave me a price triple of what I paid initially. Didnt really try to help me with a better price. The AC in the room was barely acceptable. Its hot in Vegas and the AC should be up to the task but it wasnt.

Room seemed clean and the bed seemed bug-free

Breakfast buffet was very good
    • Standard Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

Beds were not very comfortable. Also as it is a smoking casino in a backward thinking state you can't escape the smell anywhere. Even in what was suppose to be a wing of non smoking rooms smokers were smoking in hall.

Breakfast buffet was very good

The location is great for our time frame close to shopping.
    • Standard Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

The bed was a little too hard but that is just for us. Also am alarm going off with no explanation was not fun

The location is great for our time frame close to shopping.

I had a great stay at the Santa Dr Station

The bathroom was small

Hotel was clean and we'll maintained and the staff was friendly and helpful. Elevator had an extra layer of security and privacy by requiring a room key to access.

I would stay again!
    • Standard Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

Prices to eat there higher than expected. Cigarette smoke in gambling areas (a given in Vegas, I know)

Staff was very kind and helpful. My room was clean as was the facility overall - comfortable bed. It is off the strip and near where I needed to be. Variety of restaraunts.

Loud air conditioner that rattled and banged all night, thin...
    • Standard Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

Loud air conditioner that rattled and banged all night, thin walls with noisy neighbors having loud sex in wee hours, broken shower fixtures- seems dumpy for $130. Check in people not very welcoming. Breakfast in cafe was good though with hard working, nice staff.

My stay is always pleasant.
    • Standard Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

the Resort fees are highway robbery

It is close to my family and has everything to be entertained like movies, bowling and gambling. The staff were great and the pillows are good.

3.0
    Uncomfortable
    • Standard King Room

Hangers for clothing were dusty,could smell strong smoke from hallway,Really Noisy,late night,early morning.Smoke was horrible in hallway,got in clothing.It was uncomfortable, no refrigerator.Cigarette burn in blanket. Uncomfortable stay!

The room was good size.
    • Standard Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

Bathroom was way too small and dangerous. Sharp corners on the edge of the sink. Hard to get to the toilet. Too cramped.

The room was good size. Service in the restaurant was slow. I think we were forgotten.

The Cafe restaurant was great the food was good and the...
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The bathroom was too small. No support bars in the shower and no slip mats were available. The shower head was loose and the was not secured in the wall.

The Cafe restaurant was great the food was good and the servers were the best. The casino area was clean and we'll lit.

• Standard Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

One of your housekeeping staff names Kimberley went out of her way for me answering questions and helping me find my way around the hotel which was not part of housekeeping. Excellent employee!!

Stay was great
    • Standard Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

It would have been a better room if there where small refrigerators in the room. I'm sure some guest would like to have cold beverages when they get to their room

We will definitely be back.
    • Standard Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

The fact that our bathroom shower clogged up.

The friendly staff and especially the lady waitress we had on Thursday Morning at The Grand Café. She was excellent...

Not very comfortable. You get what you pay for
    • Standard King Room

Reserved a King bed. Got 2 queen beds. Bed was so hard I had back pain, bathroom is small, and no convenient outlets. Remote was warped and hard to work

Price, location

It was Vegas, I had a blast
    • Standard Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

The long walk from the elevator to the rooms was to long. And the pancakes were kids size at the restaurant

THE games were a good entertament. And the variety of games was pretty good.

Convenient and Clean but smoky and a weed-lovers dream.
    • Standard King Room

Even though they said we were on a non-smoking floor, you could pretty much smell smoke (cigarette and weed) everywhere. The smell of weed was so overwhelming it was nauseating. The restaurants in the casino were also smoke-filled area. I guess its the norm in Vegas, but it's not the norm on the East Coast anymore and I will look for a smoke-free resort next time.

It was clean and convenient and the air conditioning worked

The room was clean, quiet and adequate.
    • Standard Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

The bathroom was very, very small and no skid resistant mat in the shower. It would be nice to have a coffee pot & small fridge in the room. Even though we were on a smoke free floor, we could still smell the the smoke.

The bed was comfy, but I would take my own pillow if staying there again.

Okay
    • Standard Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

There is no coffee maker in the room. The beds were not very comfortable. The pool and hot tub were closed and there were no signs until you reached the pool, which is outside and around the building.

It is very close to where my father lives. The cost is fair for what you get.

Disappointing and underserviced accomodations.
    • Standard Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

There should be a coffee maker, refrigerator, and microwave in each room for the cost of the room. There should be soap for the shower, whether bar soap or body wash, so that you do have have to use the soap for the bathroom sink. We shouldn’t have to pay for movies; HBO or some sort of movie channel should be included in the cable package. No one offered to help us with our bags when my 81-year-old mother and I first checked in. Our “non-smoking room” smelled like an ashtray.

The dinner at The Charcoal Room was delicious!!

Had to report to security that someone try to break in our...

the room

Had to report to security that someone try to break in our room in the early morning and smelled horrible. I am asthmatic and the room was smoky and suppose to be a non smoking room. The tv never worked either... Very unhappy but location was great

I will never go to santa fe again in life
    • Standard Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

Didn't like being on 5 th floor due to anxiety of heights. Room was to far I ask front desk could they accommodate me. Her response was No just put on shades,and keep your eyes closed. Room heater didn't work so it was cold entire night. Hair from previous guest was in bathtub when I went to shower. Room had a stinky order. I will never book there again. Already made,reservations for spring break at the fiesta!!!!

Didn't like it at all!!!

5.5
    Very disappointed
    • Standard Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

My room was never attended to. Never made fresh bed or took trash out!! I had to get my own towels and clean myself?? Really I was trying to relax but this did not happen......

We’ve stayed at a lot better places
    • Standard King Room

The first couple of days we could smell smoke in the hallway until we mentioned it to housekeeping and that was cleared up by the time we got back to our room. We didn’t like that the elevator was at the far end of the hall.And we did not like that when we got off the elevator into the casino we had to walk through the smoke to get out.

The breakfast was good and the hotel was close to our friends. The housekeeping and reservation personnel were Terrific!

Worst hotel I’ve ever stayed in, will never come back.
    • Standard Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

I was in a no smoking floor but the place stunk from cigarette smoke. The bed linens and bathroom towels emanated smoke since they are likely used in smoking rooms and the smell can’t be washed away. The bed was not comfortable. The fitness center had old crappy equipment, no amenities in the room. Barely any outlets to charge my phone except a place where I had to leave my phone on the floor, the bed lamp light didn’t work, no shower mat so the shower floor was slippery.

It was ok, batteries for the tv were not working well
    • Standard Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

At check out I wasn’t ask if I wanted to pay cash or credit card. I had cash on me and that’s how I would have wanted to pay. But I wasn’t ask and they just ran my card.

One night stays would be OK but I would not stay more.
    • Standard Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

I did not get the king size bed I think I booked. These are the smallest bathrooms possible. The show head leaked and spray water all over the floor until I tightened it. There is that smell of smoke as you pass from registration to you room. Watch your pricing and you may get a better deal at the same place,

I was looking for a room on the North side of town and this was it. This was just like my stay at another Station casino. I will try to find a different place next time if it is possible.

I liked the location: it was far enough away from the hectic...
    • Standard Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

Upon initial check in our room was NOT clean: Food was under the dresser The wall paper was peeling off the wall The water pressure was low and only had cold and barely warm water (although it’s Vegas, it was much cooler temps to be showering in that kind of water) The next day, the moved us to an IDENTICAL room with working water, a bit cleaner and no peeling wall paper. We ONLY received an apology and no kind of “comp” to our room or any other consolation item. We definitely won’t be staying there anymore. **Unfortunately I took pictures but about a week after our trip, I had problems with my phone that resulted in my phone being wiped, thus losing ALL my pictures from our entire trip!

I liked the location: it was far enough away from the hectic Strip, but yet close enough in a matter of a 10 minute drive.

My stay here was terrible!
    • Standard King Room

I didn't like the rooom at all, nor the towels or bedding. I would never stay there again nor recommend this place to anyone. They didn't even provide me with the proper bed. My roomn had two queens instead of a king. When I asked for a king bed they couldn't provide one!

I'm sorry but the only thing I liked about this property was the parking

Very poor will not return
    • Standard Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

The reception staff were rude, limited room facilities, no fridge or coffee machine and cancellation policy differed from the Booking.com advised rates

The room made was the only pleasant member of staff

Could have had a few things more but I did think the price was a little high.
    • Standard Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

The shower head was loose from the wall so it wobbled alot. No full length mirror , that's something I like to have. No fridge or coffee maker. I survived though and I had my family so we had a good time.

Your slots were good.

The buffet was excellent and the staff was phenomenal
    • Standard Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

The rooms heater/air was difficult. We had maintenance come out but it got too hot even after we turned it down

The buffet was excellent and the staff was phenomenal

The Santa Fe Station is always clean and friendly and the...
    • Standard King Room

The Santa Fe Station is always clean and friendly and the food and beverage selections are great after a long day of driving. It is our "Go To" hotel when traveling

Below average
    • Standard Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

No coffee maker. Complimentary WiFi and coffee for one in casino and reservations for two. Resort fee making the rate unreasonable for a very average or below average room.

Nice stay... the benefits out weigh the minor flaws.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Rooms need updated, bathroom had minor issues.

Convenient, buffet was excellent. The staff was friendly. There was an older gentleman security guard that went out of his way to show us around and save us some money by telling us to get the rewards card.

Good location for where we needed to be!
    • Standard Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

The size of the room was nice and large. The beds were comfortable. The fan worked well and was quiet. For me, the casino and hotel room were too smokey. I thought my room was smokey, even though it was a non-smoking room.

Locals hangout
    • Standard Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

It doesn't allow you to digitally unlock your room door. Its a little dated.

This is a convenient location. Its close to the freeways and not overcrowded.

Could have been better, but couldn't afford anything more expensive.
    • Standard Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

When I turned on shower, gunk came out of pipes. Had to wait for it to drain out of tub. First room rented wasn't cleaned, so I had to change. Hallway smelled of weed, but that isn't the fault of the resort.

Bed was okay. Just a value room for the price

Rooms were nice
    • Standard Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

Once you stepped past the front entrance the main floor smelled of cigarette smoke so bad that I did not want to walk around for very long. Wish the ventilation system worked better since I had my kids with me.

Rooms were nice

All in all, our stay was pleasant .
    • Standard Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

I was concerned about fire safety , didn't see any escape plans down that long hallway. I don't smoke, and I could smell smoke from another room through the vents. The bathrooms were pretty small. The TV didn't work very well. The casino smelled smokey.

i liked the convenience, having bowling and arcade for the children. The food court was right there inside the hotel. Food was good! The staff was friendly. The rooms were clean.

I liked the free valet and parking garage.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

No refrigerator in room for my medications and front desk clerk assured it would be in my room next morning but it wasn’t. I had to call again to ask for a refrigerator. I handed my military ID to the lady at the registration/promotions to get a players card and the lady frowned at me and asked me do you happen to have a different type of ID . When I used the card for a discount at the buffet the lady asked me to show her my military marked card so I could get a free drink and was surprised they did not give me a military apprication card. I was surprised by how little appreciation I was shown when I showed them my military ID card. Aditude was like oh brother, please show me a real is card : -(

I liked the free valet and parking garage. I liked the location and the restaurant CABO was very good.

Loud but fun
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Walls of paper earplugs a necessity just to get any sleep, people weren't yelling or anything but you could here every word. Signage was confusing at times

Bed was good, room was clean, many food choices. The Cafe, Charcoal Room and Starbucks provided us with great options

My stay was great!
    • Standard King Room

I like Sante Fe because of the location, room was very comfortable. There are a lot of great places to eat plus a movie theater, even if you don't want to see a movie you go get popcorn and take it back to your room.

Will pay more to stay somewhere else with less smoke and more amenities.
    • Standard King Room

Extremely smoke filled hotel from the moment you walk in, no/poor air circulation. Bed not comfortable. Lacked basic amenities in room like coffee/fridge/usable outlets to plug your phone in on night stands.

Although the room was very clean, I still felt like was staying at a motel 6
    • Standard Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

Pillows were awful, bedding was 1 very old and thin blanket with no extra blankets, for when I woke up freezing in the middle of the night.

Rooms were clean and casino had a lot to offer for adults and children.

dissapointed and very over priced
    • Standard Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

our room felt old and dirty, non smoking room smell of cigarettes and weed, shower head fell off and the rooms wall paper was falling off, for 600 dollars for 3 nights at a station casino we very dissapointed, better rooms a motel 6

the grand cafe

Starbucks and Theater
    • Standard King Room

Everything else. Canceled my 2nd week stay. Remote, Light was broken, Hotel smelt old, and smokey, bathrooms way to small, and so on. I would never recommend this hotel to anyone.

Starbucks and Theater

Front desk she was very nice.
    • Standard Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

The valet gentlemen are not very cordial there was one that was very nice the last time we was there I wish we had him each time. The rooms it was a handicap room I don't understand how you can believe so I want to take a shower that is handicap in there you try it you can't also there was throw up on The floor by the bathroom other than that it was OK that we will not be coming back and stay in there and I would not advise anybody to especially if their handicap sorry about this ☹️

Front desk she was very nice. The place is nice but it needs some update specially in a handicapped room sorry to say we had the buffet one night it was good

It was ok but we thought you could do much better with the facility for comfort.
    • Standard Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

Too Smoky, bathrooms are deplorable in size. toilets are like oversized teacups, found cockroach in bathroom, can't use the toilet without shutting the door, rooms need updating. TV remote had to be replaced twice in same day to make the tv work.

The Staff was outstanding.

Hotel was great and there were many activities to take part in.
    • Standard Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

Bathroom was small and awkward. Casino seemed overly smoky...

The hotel was very clean and comfortable. The bed was had nice linens and was very comfortable. Air conditioning worked very well and was quiet and climate control allowed precise control of unit. No refrigerator or microwave but that was okay since we had no need for either. Would stay again.

I enjoyed my stay! And I will definitely come back!

Everything was great!!

The staff was excellent and very friendly. It was nice to stay in a hotel with a staff that seem to really enjoy their place of work!

Stay during home remodel
    • Standard Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

The view sucked (overlooked mechanical equipment area) but that's not why we were there. Was worth a place at the last minute.

Good bed for sleep and operating base during our home renovation (located about a mile away)!

The alarm sounded 3 times !
    • Standard Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

The alarm sounded 3 times !!! At 7:00am ,I called the reception she only said we are proving the alarm , the second time that sounded they don't give any answer , was HORRIBLE!! I felt very disappointed about this hotel , the price for a night its the same if you go to a hotel close to the strip .

Never book me or suggest this place again
    • Standard Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

Let me count the ways.., the food was either undercooked or burned. Desk clerk couldn't find reservation and wanted to charge more money until I dug out confirmation code My son in a separate room had cigs taken by cleaning staff on second floor No aminities in the room no do not disturb, no water, no coffee, nothing Hard to find your way around to restaurants Appearance of the hotel was run down / low rent not a place I would want to come back too Fire alarm test done at 7:30 AM , told by operator was a test, went to front desk to get coffee, was told not a test, handicapped guest stuck in stairway terrified, some guest standing outside the doors in the rain with no instructions when they could return, no announcements on the fifth floor, fire door shut but elevators still running Bathroom had no assistance for disabled guest tub slippery, no handles shower reminds me of 1950's technology Summation I cannot recommend this place to anyone I want to remain friends with What a totally mismanaged run down property

Not much beyond near family residence

Don't e
    • Standard Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

Couldn't get any refund or cancel further stay due to we booked through booking dot com. By husband was in a wheel chair and with the bad service and poor customer mad the stay very difficult. I had to go down to valet parking to get our luggage because alll lines to front desk, valet parking, house keeping and any other services were busy for the entire day, they were not even busy. More then anything, the food and service was the worst. Casino said they couldn't refund our money because it was booked through booking . Com. Even though we paid for the room at the casino. Even if the casino had offered us a free room for future stay, we would have declined it. Los Vegas has plenty of Casinos for same or less cost that one can choose from. I will never use the Booking . Com again unless its for a business I am already familiar with.

Bed was comfortable. Bakery section ran by Brandi was good. Brandi was the best employee in the casino. Food was so bad that we literally took one bite and pushed the plate to the side.

Room was very clean.
    • Standard Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

The beds and pillows were too hard.no shampoo or do not disturb sign in room.

Room was very clean. Plenty of parking and close to room elevators.all good was good buffet , cafe etc

Overnight stop during a move - could have stayed longer!
    • Standard Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

This hotel/casino has everything. Comfy room, casino with a large variety, stage theater, movie theater, arcade, restaurants, Starbucks, pool, etc! The staff was super friendly both at the front desk and on the casino floor. We were passing through during our move across the country and didn't know it was there, but we will go back to Vegas just to stay there for a vacation. Note there are no coffee makers in the rooms but you get a coupon for coffee from the Starbucks downstairs.

Very tasty dinner buffet.
    • Standard Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

Be nice to have electric outlets available to plug in CPAP machine, phone charger. Also, shower could use some non-slip pads.

Very tasty dinner buffet.

SO SO
    • Standard Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

shower head was coming out of the wall. the TV screen was dark we had a non-smoking room but you can still smell smoke cause the rooms across the way are smoking rooms.

location was great. room was comfortably

I liked choices of different food.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

pool was a long walk outside and around building at 112 degrees. Kids center was a few video games. bowling and theater were expensive

I liked choices of different food. Staff were very friendly and helpful

Lots to do, even with kids.
    • Standard Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

Only one usable outlet in the room; unless you decide to unplug the radio or a lamp (which is what we did, who needs a radio anymore with a smart phone...couldn't get the lamp to turn on anyway). No refrigerator in the room; guess I should have looked more closely when booking.

Lots to do, even with kids. Bowling, Movies and a Kids fun center (all for a reasonable $$$).

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

It was ok for the price.
    • Standard Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

1. The staff at the front desk were not friendly. 2. The room didn't have a microwave or mini fridge, I'm guessing it's because they want you to eat at one of the many onsite restaurants, but my daughter and I have celiac disease and their weren't any safe food options for us. Also I needed to keep milk cold and warm it up for my toddler, which was difficult without a fridge or microwave. 3. The casino is large and confusing to navigate. When I was driving in, I followed the sign that said south parking garage, the next day I walked around the entire casino with my two young children, trying to find the south parking garage. I finally figured out that I parked at the east parking garage. They need to put up a directory on one of their advertising boards. They have signs but it would be much easier to navigate with a directory.

The price was good and their are lots of fun activities for the whole family.

Good
    • Standard Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

Only bad thing is we were given a room equipped for handicapped and that made the bathroom small and a walk in shower. Not suitable for us.

Breakfast buffet was good. Rooms comfortable with great air conditioning.

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

THERE ARE NO RECOMMENDATION FOR FRIENDS
    • Standard Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

DIFFICULTY TO GET THE ROOM CLEANED IN A TIMELY MANNER. WE WERE GONE ALL MORNING, GOT BACK OUR ROOM WAS NOT CLEANED. TALKED TO A CLEANING LADY, SHE HAD NO CLUE WHEN SHE COULD DO IT AND TOLD ME THAT SHE WOULD TALK TO THE SUPERVISOR. WENT TO LUNCH, GOT BACK AFTER 3 P.M. NO CLEANING WAS DONE. SAW A COUPLE OF LADIES CLEANING SOME OF THE ROOMS ON SAME FLOOR, THEY HAD NO CLUE WHY OUR ROOM WAS STILL NOT TOUCHED. MY FRAME OF MIND WAS NOT THE BEST BY NOW. I TOLD THE LADIES IF THIS IF THE WAY THE HOTEL DOES BUSINESS, THEY WON'T HAVE ANY HAPPY CUSTOMERS WHICH WON'T BE BACK.

• Reviewed: 11 May 2017

We booked an ADA room, it was quite nice, facilities as for...
    • Standard Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

The location of the pool... outside and on the very end of the facility, yikes..

We booked an ADA room, it was quite nice, facilities as for restaurants areas clean.

• Reviewed: 28 April 2017

The stay was excellent
    • Standard Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

The barfood and entertainment right on premises that a plus

The works are very pleasant they help you the room clean everything was great keep up the goodness of the hotel

• Reviewed: 17 March 2017

Money Troubles / No Accountability
    • Standard Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

The most disappointing aspect of this booking is that the hotel will not issue any receipts or invoices for the charges made to my supervisor's credit card despite making 5 charges to it. My supervisor has e-mailed; I have e-mailed; I have telephoned; my supervisor has telephoned; my supervsior has been on the phone for two hours and still no paperwork. There is denial that I made the booking for two people. There is denial they have a Booking.Com reference #, yet will not answer how they have been able to charge my supervisor's CC without her present. All very troublesome, considering the hotel e-mailed directly me to ask for feedback about the stay! Even more bothersome was they replied to the e-mal feedback saying they would send me a receipt...and still have not.

• Reviewed: 23 February 2017

People were nice
    • Standard King Room

Room was not the best needed smoking room so then the only room thebhad was handicapped room so no tub and shower was small bathroom was not the most sanitary

People were nice

• Reviewed: 15 February 2017

The valet services are still free at this particular hotel.
    • Standard Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

I reserved a room with the hope of checking in within the hour because I was tired. Little did I know it was the adult industry convention that weekend...

The valet services are still free at this particular hotel.

• Reviewed: 14 January 2017

Stay was convenient.
    • Standard Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

The Villa Pizza was too greasy to eat, and I would have liked some other coffee than Starbucks.

We stayed there because my husband gad an early morning doctir appointment at tbe VA hospital, and we live 180 miles away. We akso wanted to see LaLa Land which was playing in the theater.

• Reviewed: 29 December 2016

Chose this Hotel to get away from the strip think I will return to those hotels better value..
    • Standard Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

The Bed was horrible, Sheeting was terrible. The Hotel should provide extra blankets in room for each bed. No amenities in room. Very bare bone for price. Also asked for room away from noise,, Kids ran up and down hallway all night. also seems to have overcharged the stay... Oh also mold on ceiling of shower.. How about a squirt of bleach... Floor staff cleaning tables in food court very rude to my family setting there cleaning around them acting like they should leave..

I spoke to one housekeeper which gave me directions very friendly lady.

• Reviewed: 29 November 2016

Great place to come and have fun!!
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

There should be "safety" hand rails on the bath tubs .. so people with handicaps can get in and out without falling.

Great food of every kind is quickly available and reasonably priced

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

We would stay again!!
    • Standard Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

noisy neighbors one morning about 3 am. Complained to Desk and Security took care of it immediately. Not bad for the worse thing!

Bed comfy, Buffet and food choices excellent

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

Wouldn't return
    • Standard Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

Air condition wasn't working, had to get fixed. Water pressure in shower was so low difficult to take a shower. Hotel was overpriced.

Bowling alley & theatre within facility

• Reviewed: 28 October 2016

Room was small.
    • Standard Room with King Bed or Two Queen Beds

The staff at the room reservation desk was unavailable most of the time. And at the Grand Café needs to teach staff to be more friendly and smile.

Room was small. Bathroom the size of closet. Clean!

• Reviewed: 18 October 2016

It was alright!
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Couldn't turn off the light and there were not enough outlets to charge your Phones. For the price you charge please update the rooms.

The bed was a cloud.