Reviews of Saratoga Resort Villas 3 stars

4787 West Irlo Bronson Highway, Kissimmee, FL 34746, USA

#24 of 235 hotels in Kissimmee

There were quite a few problems, one 2 of the rooms had door trouble where the doors would not lock, they had to come out and replace the knobs, then also the cleanliness was somewhat lacking. The carpets were very dirty and some things were not clean.

The location was great.

• Three-Bedroom Villa

Everyone was nice and the location was great in the middle of what ever theme park u want to enjoy. Also lots of restaurants shopping centers to very low and high end can please everyone

• Three-Bedroom Villa

There was hair all in the sheets and stuck in the sink. The sofa bed cushions were stained and soiled. There also was a giant roach dead stuck in the floor vent.

That it was close to Old Town.

• Three-Bedroom Villa

This property was not what I was expecting at all. We are a family of 6, 3 adults and 3 children. The property offers a kitchen but there is no dinner table, only a bar with space for 2, I asked maintenance to bring me 2 more chairs and never got them. The sitting area consist of a very dirty uncomfortable sofa and a chair, the bathrooms are small with no ventilation therefore there is mold on the ceiling and shower areas. The beds are okay. I don’t understand the resort fee since there is nothing resort like about it. The pool had green mold on the edges needless to say we did not go in. There is a lot of great properties in the Kissimmee area this is not one them. I paid $ 175 per night I did not get my moneys worth.

• Three-Bedroom Villa

I've stayed at this property twice and each time was pleasant. Check-in was never hard, although this time I did request an early check-in and there were no rooms available when we arrived. Smiles always from the front desk. This stay was just a short 1 nighter as we were catching a flight out the next morning. I would recommend this place for anyone families looking for a location near the parks and plenty of food options.

• Standard Two-Bedroom Villa

It was great expect for the hidden fee of each night that wasn’t refundable that they haven’t mention when I ask for the total payment as my request.. this is a lesson learn..

• Three-Bedroom Villa

Like the hot tub in the pool and the bedrooms were nice and big comfortable beds.

The house was nice and clean I lotta extra stuff you don’t need to bring any kitchen items. We will return again!

• Three-Bedroom Villa

I didnt like that there was no washer dryer in the unit there wasn't a dining table for the family to sit and eat together in a 3 bdrm .Also we had to go to an ice machine to get ice. Instead of having it made in the fridge. The 3 bdrm was really tight. I had no idea that there were stairs until i entered the unit.They should update their facility to resort status.

The staff was patient and friendly

• Standard Two-Bedroom Villa

The cleaning could have been better, there were plastic cups and plastic plates left under a poolside lounger by some lazy residents, they were still there 3 days later. We found a hairball under our coffee table and toe nail clippings by one of the beds. After a visit by housekeeping they were still there and only the top sheets on the bed has been changed also the bath had not been cleaned. I am not saying the place was filthy , far from it but they need to stay on the ball if they want to keep their good name. Would I stay here again Yes

Lovely comfortable beds, no noise, so slept like a log . All day free coffee from the reception , Bar and restaraunt next to pool. Next door to Dennys and Congo Mini Golf.

• Three-Bedroom Villa

The villa was dark!Could use better lights!!The shower area was really an tight fit!And it was a bit small for a family of 8!I was suppose to have a sleeper sofa that was stated in my reservation,was not in the room!But overall it was a great place to stay!would I recommend?,for small group,yes!oh yeah and parking needs more attentive!I had to park three villas away to walk back to my room!

The villa was very clean and comfortable!Had everything in room except an oven!Could have used an oven!The area was awesome, everything you need,less than a mile!Staff was great!

• Three-Bedroom Villa

I love the bed so comfortable. Very clean. Loved the location not to far from anything. I also enjoyed the pool areas, it was so much fun. Kids liked the park.

• Standard Two-Bedroom Villa

Doors in upstairs need to be replaced, carpet seemed dirty- like there had been a leak from the upstairs bathroom in the past and the proper repair had not been done. There were sugar ants in the upstairs bathroom also.

Great Size of room, easy parking

• Three-Bedroom Villa

The property can stand sprucing up the carpet needed cleaning and the fan in the king bedroom upstairs needs repair.

I loved the location of the property and the separate bed/bath.

• Standard Two-Bedroom Villa

The living space was dark in deco but functionable. The bedrooms were light and very spacious.

Great bedrooms with comfy beds. Good location. Supermarket 5 minute walk. Free coffee in reception.

• Two-Bedroom Suite - Loft

No complaints! All was wonderful with Saratoga Villas.

Big beautiful units. Comfortable bed and pillows. Plenty of parking. Staff was extremely friendly, helpful and accommodating. Loved the pool, workout room, washer/dryers, all amenities. Loved everything about this place and will be returning. I also have highly recommended Saratoga Villas to friends and family who will be going to Florida.

• Standard Two-Bedroom Villa

I felt our room smelt like smoke and they never vacuumed our room the whole time we were there ! The staff couldn't understand anything we asked them because they didn't understand English !

It was close to so many things , easy to find

• Standard Two-Bedroom Villa

The fact that Booking .com did not update the hotel with my new credit card details even though I provided you with them weeks before we arrived and have the emails to prove it. I also sent them again when we were on our way to the hotel as I got a text message to say they couldn't confirm the card and so I was panicking in case we had no booking when we arrived and after a 9 hour flight you do not need this stress. As the hotel could not confirm the credit card details when we arrived they had cancelled the booking, luckily they had rooms available and so reinstated the original booking but Iam not happy with booking.com !

Lovely apartments, nice and clean , Bedrooms were very spacious and the beds were really comfortable, the only downside was the lounge is on the dark side but as they are townhouses not a lot can do about that, could maybe paint it a lighter color.Also our outside light didn't work and took about 4 days to fix but this was only a minor thing. All in all had a lovely stay and would recommend.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

Long red auburn colored hairs on beds in second bedroom. Also, found a clump of them mixed in with cord for electric razor which was on the bathroom counter. Almost looked like hair from a person wearing a wig.

Beds were very comfortable. Well equipped kitchen. Pizza was delicious. Perfect layout for adults and children. They loved the pool.

• Three-Bedroom Villa

The cleanliness in the room could have been better. The windows and sliding glass doors were filthy. Carpet and furniture could use an update.

The beds are very comfortable. The pool was sparkling. Fresh towels at the pool. Nice scenery from the porch.

• Three-Bedroom Villa

No paper towels. Small coffee maker. Restaurant charged a surcharge for food ordered for pickup. No indication of the surcharge was on the menu or any other information packets. Small living room area and not enough seats for a family of 6-8. Beds made a lot of noise getting in and out and rolling over in bed. So much that my spouse or I would wake up. Speed bumps were a little over done.

3 bedrooms. 2 bathrooms. Clean.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

I had a little difficulty with the entry door. But the staff responded in a timely manner.

The value of the villa was excellent. The location of the facility as to where I had to go was great.

• Three-Bedroom Villa

The shower in the downstairs bathroom was horrible, the door to the shower didn’t stay closed so water got all over the floor. The kitchen/living room space was tiny. I was told online there would be Disney discount tickets. They were discounted $2. The microwave barely worked. No pots and pans In kitchen. That was the only reason I booked them was for the kitchen to cook

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

The swimming pool was a bit dirty. The coffee at the reception is not so good :-(.

The fact that was large and had lot of green parts, including the kids playground. The villa was suitable for 7 persons.

• Standard Two-Bedroom Villa

Front door could do with repainting as not good first impression. Would be good if there was a gap in fence so you could walk through to supermarket next door instead of having to walk all the way around.

Good location. Clean. Beds comfortable. Shower powerful.

• Standard Two-Bedroom Villa

The sofa bed was very uncomfortable but this was a minor problem and did

Beautiful resort close to all the parks reception staff are so helpfull we enjoyed chatting with them. Brilliant value for money everything you need is there to make your stay fabulous.

• Standard Two-Bedroom Villa

Unit beside us had a crying child and woke us up every night around 2 o'clock in morning kitchen could have been a bit better equipped no kettle baking pan or large salad bowl etc.

• Two-Bedroom Suite - Loft

the beds were horrible..one slept on the floor and 2 slept on the sofa . Need new beds for sure i CANT imagine anyone thinking they were comfortable!!

Staff was friendly and eager to please..great place to stay very clean..would stay again anytime.

• Two-Bedroom Suite - Loft

Cosmetics of the room could be improved (some cabinet fronts were peeling) & I'm not a huge fan of carpet in hotels in warm locales.

Good location with large living space & rooms. Great amenities for a family though we probably didn't use as much given we were in the parks all the 3 days, but definiyely would be nice to have for longer stays.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

The bathroom was dirty it had dog hair in where i guess the previous guess wash dog in the tub in one of the beds was level

The facilities was good and staff the villas was very nice

• Three-Bedroom Villa

Floors were not as clean as they could be. And the small patio out back could use a cleaning too

3 bedrooms allowed us to spread out. Each child having their own room

• Three-Bedroom Villa

We were told we would have 4 beds plus a pullout couch and there was not 2 beds in the one room as stated when booking. Had to call and ask for pillows for the pullout couch and housekeeping took them the next morning so at midnight after a full day at Disney we had to beg the front desk for pillows after being told they may not have extras due to so many condos booked.

Excellent location

• Standard Two-Bedroom Villa

I did not like the grounds they needed more lush green maintenance and the pool was very plain and left much to be desired. Maybe adding flowers a little more luxury. I thought for a villa the grounds were very mediocre. At checkout the sprinklers were on, not only is that an invite for someone to fall but no-one likes to get wet when trying to enter the lobby, I asked the young lady at the front if she was aware of it and she just replied yes and grined, nottt good. Other than that the villas are nice and clean and comfortable.

I like the value for the villa they are nice and clean and comfortable the cleaning staff is very friendly and the location is great.

• Standard Two-Bedroom Villa

Sometimes noisy after hours partying in the swimming pool during spring break! Lack of saucepans. Breakfast seemed a little over priced but was good quality.

Great location, central to all kids activities in Orlando. We had a 2 bedroom apartment providing everything we needed for a family holiday. Swimming pool was a perfect temperature, especially after a dip in the warm jacuzzi!

• Two-Bedroom Suite - Loft

Was charged $40 extra per night. No one told me about that and I didn’t know until I checked my credit card. I asked the front desk as was told it was “for room service (that we didn’t use) and amenities”. There is a sign saying there would be a hold on debit cards, to use credit, which I did, but was still charged and the charges still haven’t come back off. It’s only been a few days, but it’s still disconcerting as I expect to pay the price I was offered not $120 more.

Clean. Excellent price (unless the extra charges don’t come off, as told). Good location. Beautiful place. Very nice pool area.

• Standard Two-Bedroom Villa

Few tiny bits run down, ie a light not working and front door had some damage (repaired) at some point but overall excellent for our purpose

Very clean, beautiful small lake, quiet, despite near main road! good facilities, great coffee, easy to find and great staff who made us welcome

• Standard Two-Bedroom Villa

The supplies and kitchen equipment were quite limited. There was only a stove top and no oven. Very limited cooking tools. No dish cloths or towels

Good location. Quiet property

• Standard Two-Bedroom Villa

The villa was clean and had everything we needed for our one night stay. The beds were comfortable and the shower had great water pressure. Ample parking out front and the property seemed well-laid out. Didn’t use the pool on this trip. Would stay there again. Great last-minute booking for the price.

• Three-Bedroom Villa

I wished the restaurant was open more.

It was everything that we needed and wanted. The kids loved the heated pool, which was perfect for the chilly weather.

• Two-Bedroom Suite - Loft

This was our first time staying at Saratoga Resort Villas, and it exceeded our expectations. The beds were comfy, and it was like a little two bedroom apartment.

• Three-Bedroom Villa

Your Cleaning Services was not good at all my room for the days I stay there were dirty and not to happy I was offer a bed for my baby it was disgusting bed so dirty. Your maid service needs a lot work to do they don’t do there jobs we did not even have extra toilet paper we talk in middle of the night for some just band service. No towels at all just no happy with that. We ask for wake up call never got on was well .

I like the room everything else . No cleanness maid service sucks they don’t do the job .

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

Booking calculated 7,5 but honestly it’s better than that, more to an 8,5. It’s really close to WDW and Universal, so if that’s your main goal in Orlando-Kissimmee area.

• Three-Bedroom Villa

Walls are a little thin so you hear the families in the villas beside you. Not really a big deal if they aren’t loud late at night. Had one night with loud neighbors, but they were gone the following day. Thankfully! Still a good place to stay.

Location is great! The rooms are clean and there aren’t any bugs. I am big on cleanliness and the bathroom, kitchen, and rooms were clean. 2nd time staying and will stay again. I recommend this property for value, cleanliness, and location (Walmart/Target/Taco Bell etc.) 3 minutes away.

• Standard Two-Bedroom Villa

Not complaining everything was just excellent the only thing was missing is pots and pans and the bed should have been a little bit more comfortable but I didn't have any complain

I love the resort the resort is beautiful the rooms condos are just excellent but it needs more pots and pans but other than that it was just absolutely beautiful

• Three-Bedroom Villa

More info on the villas and written better info on what was where and what was included. Felt we deserved one villa and got a different one

We were suppose to have king bed with bath, queen bed with two double beds and bath. Had queen bed with bath then king and two doubles sharing. We understood it had a full kitchen with full stove to cook our meals. We could have gotten three hotel rooms for less then we paid here with micro/fridges in each room.

• Three-Bedroom Villa

Although there was a laundry room on site, I would've liked a washer/dryer in the unit.

Beautiful, quiet, and the location was great. Staff were super friendly.

• Standard Two-Bedroom Villa

Hard to find entrance if you didn't know where you were going. Even then, the access was difficult to see in the dark. Needs better lighting. Speed bumps were very close together and annoying.

• Three-Bedroom Villa

Part of the staff was rude and didn’t seem like they wanted to be there. The room was not as clean as it should have been. Plus if you are looking for a FULL kitchen DO NOT stay here!!!!

The beds were amazing, but that was about it....

• Two-Bedroom Suite - Loft

it was very clean but the buildings and construction of the townhouses were cheaply made. Also, too many chemicals in the hot tub, all of our bathing suits were bleached out & ruined.

Staff was great, I was delayed 24 hours due to air travel and the front desk was very accommodating. Also, we loved the food at their little restaurant, many items are homemade and made from scratch. We found the restaurant to be a hidden gem among all the chain food places nearby.

• Standard Two-Bedroom Villa

All was perfect except the extra charges on top of room fee ... bed fee ... lodging fee... those are suppose to be included in the room rate I suppose ...

Great Stay for the price , 4 night @440$ super excited.

• Standard Two-Bedroom Villa

The building is run down, paint on doors are peeling, walls, floors and drapes are dirty, thin walls, can hear sounds of neigbours, allows smoking on patios and pool area. Also more than one big dog was allowed in unit. Constant barking while neighbour away all day. The whole unit need a good cleaning.

The concept of the hotel is nice. The grounds were well maintained and location is great.

• Three-Bedroom Villa

The door to our room was peeling paint and dented. Also the bathroom upstairs shower needed new handles easier to function.

It was quick service and staff was very nice.

• Three-Bedroom Villa

It is a little old inside bathroom need up dating and clean staff did not change the sheets. We had to call front desk for them to be changed.

The location was beautiful and the villa was very spacious.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

I wish there a hot tub for cool days.

The place was clean and beds were comfortable. I loved how clean the property is and how close to shopping it was.I felt like I got a great place to stay for the perfect price.

• Two-Bedroom Suite - Loft

The night staff was a little grumpy but the morning staff well make up for that. Friendly morning staff. I almost forgot, I like that there is a free shuttle bus to Disney World, etc. but it does not come frequently enough. Missed the one for 9:00am and the next one was not until 10:30am. So don't forget to check out the shuttle times to make sure you get there early enough to catch one.

The multiple rooms and a sofa bed. This is great for a family with teenagers where the teenagers would prefer to have a separate bed instead of sharing a double or queen size bed. The double or queen size beds are okay for younger children but older kids prefer separate beds. So I would highly recommend this place for family with teenagers.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

Don't like the fact that it is not by Best Western. Would not except my credit card because it did not cover whole bill. Wanted to pay cash up front, but not accepted. The desk staff did not want to work with us regarding this situation. We will find new place to stay next time we come to visit our daughter.

• Standard Two-Bedroom Villa

The unit was really nice, clean and a great size but what do you do with a kitchen with no pots or pans? We were not about to go and buy some. It was also a loud facility. Car alarms went off throughout the night and walls were so thin we could hear our neighbors talking and watching TV for the better half of the night. It just wasn't a restful sleep.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

Needed a late check out and they charge us $50.00 for it. Unbelievable. We ask to stay till 1:30. That's about normal for any late stay in a hotel. They need to change their policy. U fair and just want to make more money.

Very nice accommodations. Feel like you are in your own home. Quiet and very pretty. Only thing is walls are very thin. You can hear everything your neighbor is doing and I mean everything!!!

• Standard Two-Bedroom Villa

the balcony was a bit small but ok. no real dining table, just a breakfast bar with two chairs and a couch table in front of the tv for an apt that sleeps 6. be aware that some of the apts are directly adjacent to the pool, so there is lots of pool noise and no privacy.

the apts were very spacious. if you do not need an dining table then great for cooking and eating. very friendly, staff, always ready to help. some units directly next to the pool which are perfect for parents looking at their kids while in the pool area. we did not want such a unit so they transferred us to a more quiet one. area quieter than international drive.

Nothing to not like

Nice big apartment with two floors and spacious - overkill for one night as we were passing through but would be perfect for family staying for a week

• Two Bedroom Villa - Disability Access

There were no cooking utensils (pot or pan).

The kitchen and sitting area gave us time as a family to connect and warm up food in the microwave and make tea.

• Two-Bedroom Suite - Loft

Almost looks like a college apartment. Floors and couches had stains on them. Some walls needed some touch ups to patching and paint.

The cost. For everything that’s included per night is great and can’t be beat.

• Two-Bedroom Suite - Loft

Didn't receive room that was offered when I made reservations. My child was injured/cut inside the room due to a chair that was damaged. It had a metal piece sticking out of it..reported text incident to front desk, have not received a follow call as of yet concerning this.

Close parking to the room

• Two-Bedroom Suite - Loft

Housekeeping could be more attentive to the cleanliness. When we arrived I noticed a few "pubic hairs" in the shower 🤢 even though I didn't make a big deal of this, it is unacceptable!

Hot tub was a plus

• Three-Bedroom Villa

The surrounding area wasn't very nice.

I love the spacious villas! There is so much room for everyone to spread out after a long day at the parks.

• Three-Bedroom Villa

Our neighbors but not the hotels fault. They did address our complaints with them and did their best to control their behavior

We only stayed for a few hours to sleep, but it was nice for the kids to have their own rooms and TVs.

• Three-Bedroom Villa

Only thing that I wasn’t prepared for was that they will hold a $40.00 Few a day on your card for incidentals that is utterly ridiculous for a three night stay that was a extra $120.00 that I could’ve used for something else then I’m going to have to wait up to 14 days to get it back. Could have been a few more plates and pans for a villa for up to 8 but that wasn’t a big deal it was very clean and housekeeping came daily. The geckos will invade your first floor if you leave anything open that was the only annoying thing we had 4 on our first night.

The property is in a very good location not too far from some decent restaurants and it is also not far at all from all of the attractions and theme parks. I felt very safe and we could visibly see Security roaming the property at night. Staff was also very decent and helpful as well. I’ll definitely stay here again.

• Three-Bedroom Villa

Kitchen was poorly stocked for a villa that sleeps 8 (no measuring spoons/cups, need more pots/pans, no bowls to serve food in, etc). Would have been helpful to have known this ahead of time.

Beds were very comfortable. Location was excellent right next to shopping center with Super Target. There was a playground for the kids and a large field right outside our villa for the dogs to run around, which was an unexpected bonus. The villa was clean. Pool area was very nice.

• Two Bedroom Villa - Disability Access

We bought a coffee maker at the local Target because the ones in the villa's are too small for 3 people to have enough coffee in the AM. The resort fee - beyond the advertised cost of the room w/tax was a bit of a surprise but it's Florida.

The apartment was lovely and the handicap bath exceptional. Parking was a breeze and it was nice to have a guest laundry.

• Three-Bedroom Villa

The villa itself is very small to accommodate 8 people. Some of the appliances are broken definitely needs renovation. Was expecting a a nice master bed room. Bathroom was very small and Shower door wouldn't closed unless I slammed it scared I was going to break it.

a villa was available on short notice

• Three-Bedroom Villa

Shower handle needs tightened up. It was hard to get it to shut off completely. The maid did forget to pick up dirty towels in one of the bathrooms on one of the days, but didn't really hurt anything. just an honest mistake.

Very nice and roomy. Handle on shower could use some attention, but other than that is was very nice place. I would definetly stay there again and recommend it to others. Great value. Really could hardly believe it was that nice for the price we paid.

• Three-Bedroom Villa

I had an issue with the parking. It is unacceptable that you can’t park in front of your own building. I had to park in the front entrance then walk to my building. Some cars were taking up 3 to 4 spaces. Unacceptable😡. There should be assigned parking or something.

The rooms were clean and the beds were very comfortable. The staff were very friendly and professional. I didn’t have any issues checking in or out. I would stay here again.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

I only issue I had was with check in. There card reader would not read my card and there was no way for them to just type in my card info. This should upgraded. I had to go to the bank to put money on another card. And there was no oven. Just a microwave.

The bed was great! A lot of space for my family of six! We will be staying here again.

• Two Bedroom Villa - Disability Access

The beds were hard as rocks but we were so tired from the parks that we slept pretty good.

Everything was really nice. We always look for villas with a kitchen.

• Three-Bedroom Villa

Lack of dining table/space. Only a counter with two high chairs

Very confortable. Clean. Old and outdated but well taken care of. Lots of value for your money

All good. Very clean

Fast check in, very friendly. Security patrol at night. Townhouse for the price of a mid level hotel room. Bathroom upstairs and downstairs. Kitchen, Sitting room. Restaurant near front desk. Excellent breakfast to order in a nice dining room. Free parking near your door.