Reviews of Kimpton Glover Park Hotel 3 stars

2505 Wisconsin Avenue, Northwest, Washington, DC 20007, USA

#102 of 138 hotels in Washington

Fantastic hotel, very comfortable. Love the conveniences, we would love to come back here next visit

Wi-Fi was tricky, not sure,I may have completely missed something. Maybe Wi-Fi was extra cost? I did see other reviews where folks complemented the speeds, so I most likely missed something.

Hotel was very, very clean. Staff were very accommodating and friendly. Hotel was within walking distance of where we needed to be and we found every store, bar, and restaurant we were looking for within 2 miles.

Very comfortable bed and pillows.
    • Premier King Room

cons: Our room had a connecting door that made it posssible to heat every movement and conversation in the room next door. I would specifically request a room without a connecting door next time. Bathroom was small.

Very comfortable bed and pillows. Great location to be near our son who lives in Glover Park. Quick downhill walk to Georgetown. Very pleasant staff.

DC's best
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

price of parking, price of snacks which are in room. no ice machines, u have to purchase ice.

convince to my destination. comfortable beds, I fell asleep easily. great staff, very helpful.

Great location, comfortable rooms, super uncomfortable staff.
    • Standard Room

Kimpton hotels have always been my favorite. I had never been to one in DC but had certain expectations from Kimpton staff. The staff was super rude at the front desk & extremely standoffish which was never my experience at any other Kimpton hotel

The beds are always extra comfortable. The room was clean & they have a great restaurant.

DC Modern Convenience
    • Standard Room

Fast checkin/out. Informative staff about area. Easily accessible free on street parking. Walking distance to coffee shops & local eateries. Great neighborhood for walking.

I feel like for the price I payed for the room was Adequate...
    • Standard Room

Threw me off the fact they did not offer free breakfast in the morning but only coffee and tea.

I feel like for the price I payed for the room was Adequate to the services I received from the hotel. It is an old hotel, but you can definitely tell there were many renovations. Great atmosphere.

The bed was great.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Gym could be better maintained. It was not clean.

The bed was great. Bathroom very comfortable. Wifi worked very well. Complimentary coffee and wine in lobby was much appreciated.

Staff friendly and helpful.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I would have liked to had the option of a small cofee maker in my room.

Staff friendly and helpful. It was nice to be offered a glass of wine even though I missed happy hour.

Clean and pleasant stay right where we needed to be in the city.

Room decor was a little sparse/cold/institutional feeling. Shower head was not great. No coffeemaker in room but there was coffee in the lobby.

Bed was very comfortable and room seemed very clean. Plenty of outlets/usb ports. Staff was very friendly and efficient. Location was great for us - visiting friends in the area.

We will return!
    • Standard Room

Wow Wife said we must stay there in future Modern. Newly remodeled super fantastic beds. Big GIANT room Only need to change shower heads to push pressure up

Consistent
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I appreciate the water, coffee and hot chocolate milk bar at the lobby. I always stay there with my kids and they love it!

It’s small and boutique feel. The service is great. The staff is kind and consistent. They always make you feel welcome and they offer many little perks and services that I feel are no longer accessible.

I’ve stayed at other Kimptons and loved them. This did not meet my expectations. Very disappointing.

No vending machines or any way to get bottled water unless we wanted to walk down street to gas station or rite aid. Would have been nice to have water bottles in room like other hotels. No coffee pot in room. Had to go to lobby for coffee. No soft pillows. All pillows were big and thick. Very, very noisy room. Could hear road noise all night. Would have liked to be able to self park and not be forced to pay for valet parking. Hotel lobby seemed very uninviting and not welcoming at all. No way to turn heat up. I moved the temp setting higher but cold air blew out all night.

Room was nice and clean.

My go-to place in DC now. Close to my daughter’s university and easy to get around.
    • Premier King Room

Shower water not as hot as I like it. TV automatically goes off after a couple of hours - to save on electricity in case it’s been forgotten? Annoying if one is in the middle of watching something good!

Big rooms; lots of light; comfortable beds with nice linens; quick room service; clean, healthy and delicious food. Excellent cappuccino. Decent rate.

It was a great stay and I will be staying there again.

The bathroom needed to caulked again and the bottom of the bathroom door was frayed. That said I would never allow that to deter me from staying there again.

quiet, nice bar, coffee in the lobby is way better that a terrible keurig.

The rooms are spacious.
    • Premier Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The shower head was splashing everywhere and there was no ventilation in the bathroom.

The rooms are spacious. I like how it’s more of a boutique hotel feel.

My stay was amazing.

More channels other than the news on the television, but that’s really minor.

The staff was excellent. The entire hotel was clean, and the room was beautiful. The bed was extremely comfortable as well. I enjoyed the mini bar and snack counter, the blue tooth speaker in the room was really cool to use also.

Hotel in Georgetown and the restaurant

The interior hallways were always cold. Although the rooms were heated properly, the halls were so cold. Just walking from my room to the elevator I needed a jacket. There was no bathtub. Not one room had a bathtub! They did not serve any food with the wine tasting. I've never been to a place that did not have some food (cheese and crackers at a minimum) during the wine tasting - yes even for complimentary wine tasting. The restaurant affiliated with the hotel was OK; but, not great. The staff in the evening at the restaurant was very nice and helpful. The morning staff was rude. I went for breakfast the morning after I had dinner there. Had I gone there for breakfast first, I never would have gone back for dinner. When next in town, because of the attitude of the morning staff, I won't ever go back to the restaurant.

It was a nice room with a comfortable bed. The front desk staff was helpful and friendly. Every evening they had a wine tasting hour, which was a nice feature. The hotel is very close to the area where the various embassies are located - beautiful homes! It is a nice place to walk.

I requested the early check-inn when I got to the hotel the...
    • Premier Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I requested the early check-inn when I got to the hotel the wouldt able to assign a room I had to call bookings.com and they made a couple of arrangements to get my room. Finally I got my room 1 1/2 hour after

Good stay. Thanks!
    • Premier King Room

The parking was a bit expensive.

My wife is handicapped and a room close to the elevator was perfect. The cannoles for dessert were superb! Overall the hotel wasVERY good. We would stay there again.

My stay was enjoyable. I plan to retun in November and December

One front desk women was rude, she would not make eye contact. She spoke to the computer screen and not you. All the other front desk personnel were super.

Restaurant staff was excellent. Provided excellent service. Valet guys were very helpful. I have stayed at this hotel twice since September. I will return in November.

The facilities are aesthetically pleasing and clean, and the...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The facilities are aesthetically pleasing and clean, and the staff is very responsive. The bathrooms were not great though -- it was clear that it was not part of the renovation of the original space. Also, the rooms are quite bare in terms of what they offer their guests. There is a sign that tells you you can ask for items that you forgot, but there's not much in the room. Kind of a let down given the look they are trying to achieve.

Highly recommend
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The free shuttle to Metro and universities is a real plus! Excellent location and also love the free wine at night and coffee/tea in the morning. Perfect!

We were comfortable and satisfied with our hotel seletion

It was fine!

We have stayed at this hotel at least ten times. Except for one stay when we had a room in the front of the hotel which was noisy, we were happy. Staff pleasant and friendly. The location of Glove Park is ideal for our purpose and interest.

The maid who cleaned my room threw everything into the trash...

The maid who cleaned my room threw everything into the trash which included 2 of my necklaces. They were found but at the bottom of the trash can and are badly mangeled and tangeled together.

My stay was pleasant, well accommodated and went as smoothly as I could've hoped even with my 2 pups

This is hard to say, there wasn't really anything I disliked. The only thing that I think could've been better was the size of the bathroom but that's not anything that I won't keep me from coming at all.

The hospitality shown to my dogs was fantastic! They brought bowls and dog beds up to our room and the staff was just so sweet to my pups. The neighborhood was nice and we were able to take the dogs for long walks in the evening. The text communication with the front office was perfect too! The parking is valet, $15 for a day and $35 for overnight. The restaurant has a great vibe and even better food. This is definitely a place I will come back to when traveling with my dogs. There was no discrimination against the size or breed of my dogs and they were given all the petting and "good boys" that their hearts could handle by guests and staff alike. I'm very pleased to have come across this hotel and will recommend it to everyone I know traveling to D.C. with their animals.

The hotel room and staff were lovely. Hotel parking was expensive.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I contacted the hotel prior to booking and asked if the hotel was near a subway station. I was told the hotel was only several blocks away, instead it was several miles away . The hotel is not convenient if you are attending a conference or have business in downtown Washington , DC.

Refreshing and restful.
    • Premier King Room

Every aspect of the Kimpton was exceptional! The staff was very friendly, accommodating and assisted me with every request. I enjoyed cycling through area neighborhoods with a loaner bike provided by the hotel and then enjoyed a delicious meal at the in-house restaurant. My room was very large and bright with a wall of windows looking out to beautiful green, sycamore trees. My king sized bed was luxurious and soft with pillow top bedding. The walk in shower was appointed with full sized bottles of fragrant shampoo, conditioner and body wash. I will definitely stay at this Kimpton again!

I stay for each visit to D.
    • Premier King Room

Not a complaint at all--as the coffee downstairs is very good. I just prefer an in-room coffee maker--which I've heard they'll provide if you ask.

I stay for each visit to D.C., and it is always perfect. The rooms are large, modern, clean and quiet. The views are typically very nice, no matter where your room is located. The staff is always very professional and accommodating. There are many great places to eat within walking distance, and the area is great for running.

It was okay but probably wouldn't stay there again

The complimentary shuttle was a joke this year. Last year when we stayed at this hotel the shuttle and its driver was amazing. This year it was always off schedule and had weird hours if it even bothered to show up at all. It is a very long walk from the nearest metro station and we were really counting on the shuttle. Also our room looked like it hadn't been cleaned when we arrived. There were even dirty glasses sitting by the mini fridge. It was definitely not as great as it had been the year before.

The free coffee in the morning and wine in the evening was great. Also the location of the hotel is in a very calm spot within walking distance of the shops in Georgetown.

For the price, location and comfort, you can't beat the Kimpton Glover Park Hotel!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Although the parking in the front is very limited, the valets were always there quickly to park your car for you.

The hotel is conveniently located in Glover Park. The hotel staff was very friendly and efficient. The spacious room featured updated linens and furniture, and the bed was very comfortable. The Casolare Restaurant in the hotel was excellent! Everything we ate there was top-notch... no need to leave the hotel! My group enjoyed the nightly wine hour in the lobby. Although we didn't take advantage of the offer, they had free bikes to take out for a ride around town.

A Gem above Georgetown

My next door neighbors the first morning woke me up. A woman laughing and shouting st 7 am. I realize you can't predict or control the behavior of the guests!The food in the restaurant was a little too spicy for my taste.

The bed was super comfortable and the room spacious. A young lady named Vuyo from Swaziland, who works in the restaurant, is very kind and helpful. She is a real asset, as are the waiters and kitchen staff.

Nice and affordable!

Parking fees would be about $42 a day to park at the hotel. For our entire stay it would have been $168. We chose to park at the parking garage on Rhode Island NW for $64 and just use public transportation while we were there.

Very spacious rooms. Walking distance to public transportation.

Meh...Probably wouldn't stay here again unless it was the only option.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The service was not great. They lost my reservation even though I had a confirmation. Then the put me in a room that hadn't been cleaned yet, when I talked to the front desk they acted like they didn't care. They have signs in the room saying they have chargers you can use if you forgot yours but they don't say you either have to sit in the lobby, or leave your items at the front desk to use them. For the price, I was very underwhelmed.

The bed was very comfortable. The room was spacious. The location is great if you need to be in the Glover Park area. Room give you a yoga mat, if you're the active type.

Great stay July 2017

Wonderful staff and comfortable hotel.Would recommend if visiting Washington DC. It is 25 mins on metro bus to centre and you can walk to George town .

Great choice if you are visiting American University.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Great location. Shuttle to area colleges/universities is excellent. We travelled easily (and for free!) between hotel and American University. Also, LOVED the wine hour...very nice way to end busy day!

Great hotel!

Bathroom a little bit small

Excellent location & extra comfy bed. Nice and safe neighborhood, really close to Georgetown. Good breakfast served at Casorale (restaurant down at the hotel, very convenient). Good value for money

Great Value!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The location, while beautiful, is not the best if you are hoping to use public transportation. However, we learned the bus system and used Lyft. The hotel also has a shuttle so that helps if you don't mind being on their timetable

Great value for the price! Rooms are spacious and very clean. Staff is helpful and friendly.

Fantastic
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Highly recommend The staff amazing , friendly and very helpful . The rooms clean beds very comfortable . Would stay there again and will definitely tell others too!

The mattress was firm and comfortable, which makes for the...

There was nothing that we didn't like.

The mattress was firm and comfortable, which makes for the best night of sleeping, and the best way to start the day. My husband also liked the gym.

Having to ask the front desk for everything (e.

Having to ask the front desk for everything (e.g. Ice, ice bucket, going to the lobby for coffee in the morning should be able to make coffee in the room. Fridge could not put anything inside since it was stocked with items to sell. Valet parking not organized between uber pickups drop off of car & getting car was a nightmare getting in/out of SMALL parking lot in front of hotel.

Comfort and location
    • King Room with City View

Expensive valet parking for one night , $42 (11 hrs) but car and belongings were safe, so it' gives you peace of mind .

Safe but expensive parking. Bed was amazing. Shower very good.

We enjoyed it. Will be back!

Nothing. Everything perfect.

Everything was fine. We have stayed at Savoy for years. Kimpton carries on good name. Much of my family lives in Glover Park. Checked G'town Hill Inn for price. Were NOT told NO elevators. Really had already made plans for Savoy/Glover Park Hotel. Hotel Shuttle was big help. Reservations for "Old Europe" dinner before we left home. Shuttle took us. We walked back to Kimpton Glover Park. Beautiful moon lit night w/view of Wash Monument. Two queen beds.

Excellent experience

could have used one more soap in the bathroom

room was very spacious; bed was extremely comfortable. Hotel had a modern feel inside. Free shuttle to American University each morning (for my conference) was an unexpected surprise

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

If slightly less expensive, then no complaints!

restaurant not open until 7 am for breakfast. bathroom needed better cleaning. odd fixed shower glass that allowed too much water out. room key de-magnetized.

nice pillows! nice windows, good thermostat, good breakfast in restaurant

Generally good, not great

Some rooms are right on the street/near the outdoor bar and are not quiet. Hotel employee knocked on our door at 10:30 pm at night with the do not disturb sign on the door to bring us something (meant to be an "apology" but a little bit of a "miss" since we were in bed already. Service in restaurant seemed a little slow/disconnected. Although it seemed like the staff was really trying, there were a lot of little "misses" that kept this from being a really good experience - probably more training is needed.

The property has a "hip" feeling about it and modern decor. Some of the rooms have great views of DC, and you can see the Capitol and Washington Monument. The restaurant in the hotel has very good coffee/espresso, and the food is good. Nice wine hour, and water and iced tea in the lobby all day. Nice mini bar selection.

Overall good experience

Checking out process could have been quicker, especially given the long line of people in a very small and crowded lobby.

Bed and pillows were extremely comfortable.

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

I will not stay at the DC POD Hotel again!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Accessible

The room was way too small, the sink filled with water quickly and was clogged. Bathroom was a bit dirty, I had to call front desk for an iron and iron board.

The front desk staff were friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

Inside is shockingly beautiful! I had family visit my hotel & they were so impressed!
    • Premier King Room

I loved it there. What could be better is - parking without charge.

Bed was very comfortable!! Nice furniture. Loved the couch and the large sized room! View from top floor was so nice!!!

I did not like the beds, although to be fair I do not ever...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I did not like the beds, although to be fair I do not ever like tempur pedic mattresses. I also felt the bedding needs work, it was always wrinkled and just looked dirty. It needs to be delivered folded to you for a better appearance.

I was simply surprised and really grateful to stay at a...
    • King Room with City View

I was simply surprised and really grateful to stay at a hotel where every staff member I crossed was so kind and helpful. Every request was met quickly, room was beautiful and comfortable. I would absolutely stay here again and again!

They should indicate that parking is crazily expensive.

They should indicate that parking is crazily expensive. Also, my room wasn't ready when I caem and they didn't bother to inform me when I could check in. Bad!

Great stay and very good rooms.
    • Premier King Room

The online booking rate I got was a $100 more than the rate on the same day when I checked again on the booking.com app.

The room was better than my expectation. Entire experience was nice. It was very close to the place where I had to visit so the location worked out very good.

Second visit to a Kimpton Hotel, I like their individual...

Only offered valet parking for an additional $35.00 per day.

Second visit to a Kimpton Hotel, I like their individual flavor while maintaining a high brand standard. The view from this location is amazing!

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

Great hotel just outside the centre of Washington, with easy access via buses, from central metro.
    • Deluxe King Room-Accessible

As we were located in the front of the hotel, there was significant road noise coming through the double glazing.

Very helpful and polite staff. The attached Casolare Restaurant was superb.

If looking for a hotel near Georgetown, this is a nice option.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Although a nice neighborhood it was a bit far from my meetings. I also got booked in an ADA room which could have been the only room left as I checked in late and only stayed one night, but the room didn't have the feel that I have come to expect from a Kimpton Hotel. I believe the rest of the hotel is probably more than fine. The lobby was nice and the staff were fine. Just got a strange room.

The neighborhood is nice but the location was quite far from my meetings. I stayed here since there were very little other options for my last minute trip. There is a coffee shop just a block or two away as well as restaurants, bars, cvs, etc. So plenty of things in the area.

• Reviewed: 1 April 2017

Great stay overall!
    • King Room with City View

The only complaint about room 805 was the tiny bathroom. I guess you give up space there for the additional window! Two people couldn't fit in the bathroom, and the counter space was almost non-existent. It was well-appointed, just miniscule. The restaurant's breakfast was just okay. Would've been nice to have a pancake, waffle or sweet breads option in addition to the usual egg choices.

The views were outstanding! Room 805 is on the top floor, and in a corner, so we had two views. Loved watching the sunset and the planes. Front desk staff was pleasant, and everything was handled professionally and efficiently.

Impressed by Rooms and staff

Parking not free.

First and foremost Jack the receptionist was so professional and I've travelled a lot and been to mainly 5 star hotels Jack exceeded my expectations and was really impressed by him. Everything from listening and being attentive remembering my name attending my needs and efficient ..i was amazed how one person ade my, stay so pleasant The room was very big, sheets and bathroom clean and beds very comfortable

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

Bar downstairs and really friendly/helpful employees
    • Premier King Room

There was a blood stain on the sheet. Wierded me out, as a guy, i figured it was period blood of some sort, pretty gross. Make sure to wash your sheets and towels. PLEASE!!

Bar downstairs and really friendly/helpful employees

Neighborhood gem

smoking rooms. My neighbor on the 8th floor chose to pay the fee to smoke in her room and that smell came through my vents into my room. Terrible option. You need to make it a smoke-free property.

Casolare restaurant is an exceptional restaurant. Great room service options, wine selection and prompt service. I love your bed Mattresses Convenient shuttle to and from Georgetown University saved me a lot of money.

Ok
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View - Accessible

Assigned us to a room that had people. Beds not comfortable. Service was not smooth.

Location is great. The improvements from last year to the structure are impressive.

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

Great stay with excellent staff

Amanda and Hafiza's customer friendly attitude and professionalism was remarkable. They helped me resolve an issue regarding my deposit for my reservation that was done through a third party booking. They worked with me although it was not their responsibility to do so. This alleviated any potential stress and I hope they both receive a commendation for going above and beyond. It is because of them, that I would return to this location and other Kimpton hotels in the very near future.

• Reviewed: 3 February 2017

Great Hotel, Byt Not Really Close to Downtown Washingto
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

A little too far out for what we normally book. Having said that, the hotel did provide a shuttle to the nearest train station and there was a bus stop clise by.

The rooms were spacious. The hotel restaurant was really nice.

• Reviewed: 25 January 2017

Though I fully understand supply and demand, did not like...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Though I fully understand supply and demand, did not like the price hike because of the large number of attendees for the March or that other thing the day before, ;-)

Nice spot in Georgetown.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The restaurant staff was overwhelmed and disorganized on a busy night. Food was also mediocre.

Front desk staff were very friendly and the shuttle driver worked hard all weekend to get many people to/from the Metro. Great service.

Staff were great
    • King Room with City View

The adjoining room door was not a good sound barrier, in fact, it was atrocious. The couple and their TV may have well as been in the room with us. And they kept their TV on all night. It was awful.

Staff were great

Staff was great!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

No exhaust in bathroom, which was unexpected for a Kimpton, and for the price we paid for the room (around $600/night, though it was women's march weekend). The room was overpriced, and they would not include a cot for free despite already paying around $600/night for a regular 2-double-beds room (not a suite). Better lighting in room and an additional mirror above the desk would have been great so it could be used for hair and make-up, since the bathroom had no exhaust and therefore was a nightmare to use for getting ready. Mattresses were too soft, too much back pain! Late night room service would have been nice, but wasn't a deal breaker.

Staff was great! Free wifi was great!

• Reviewed: 12 January 2017

Great customer service
    • Deluxe King Room-Accessible

Shower did not have a door. This was by design, but a poor design. Made for a cold shower. Parking was not complimentary.

Great customer service Free wine

• Reviewed: 10 December 2016

5.5
    Good hotel but needs to stay on top of the cleaning
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

cleaning needs improvement. Coffee in the lobby for all at 7-9, works for locals but for international travellers on a differnet time clock. The staff indicated they would have put a coffee maker in my room but they never did.

Overall it is good value for the money. The home feeling of the lobby, location

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

It's a good hotel.

It does get noisy as others have said, if your a light sleeper you may want to book elsewhere. You can hear it everytime someone closed their door or someone revved their car (I was on the 8th floor too).

Comfy bed, room was decently clean and inviting. I liked the extra thought to put Q-tips and such in the bathroom. I also appreciated the heads up about the time change.they slid under the door. Very convenient to a few bars and bus stops so I didn't have trouble getting around.

• Reviewed: 1 November 2016

Fun with family

The 6th floor was very loud all night. But there was a pub crawl to celebrate Halloween

My son bought a house in the neighborhood. My son has my only grandchildren. For 4 nights we spent $1000.00. I would like to know when I can get better rates for a weekend. Maybe $99.00 per night or $600-$750 for the weekend.

• Reviewed: 30 October 2016

In town for a wedding
    • Deluxe King Room-Accessible

It appeared to have been poop stains on the shower bench. It didn't look good at all. Good thing I didn't need to use it.

Room was huge. Decorated very fine. Great location.

Good hotel - we'll be back.
    • Premier King Room

The bar, Casolare, was overpriced. We had drinks there one evening. the next evening we were at Maggiano's and the cocktails were half the price of Casolare.

Beds were very comfortable Tempur-Pedic mattresses. Room was very clean with updated bathroom. Great location with very friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 11 October 2016

Nice facility, but it always comes down to service...

Early check-in as requested - Nope. Rooms near each other as requested - Nope. A shuttle driver who doesn't yell at the guests - Nope. A chastising letter to everyone on the third floor because someone down the hall was smoking cigars - Check.

Great location & Nice room.

• Reviewed: 11 October 2016

• King Room with City View - Accessible

I did not like the reservation process through booking.com I always get a discount off the price by AAA or AARP or being a senior or DePaul University Alumni Assoc.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

Perfect
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The in-house restaurant can be used hotel guests and other visitora however I find that the hotel guest should have priority.

However you still need a car and drive 20' to DC we loved this hotel and its location. The perfect place if you don't wanna stay in the city bur still want have everything near you (CVS, Starbucks, Wholefoods, Safeways). The staff was extremely friendly and helpfull at all times. We like the interior design of the hotel and room!