Reviews of Scottsdale Camelback Resort 3 stars

6302 East Camelback Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85251, USA

#38 of 78 hotels in Scottsdale

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Upon checking in, my booking somehow didn’t read through the...
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

Upon checking in, my booking somehow didn’t read through the system and i had to spend about 15-20 remaking a reservation. I was told there was a complimentary breakfast however upon arriving i did not receive passes and had to go all the way to the office get passes then all the way back to the breakfast hall. Lastly when checking out i received 2 Charges totaling over $800 dollars for what should have been an $280 night. I will be reconsidering this property since I had so many issues for what should have been a simple Night.

The breakfast sucked and our bathtub did have a plug that...
    • Studio

Pillows are hard. Room never got colder than 76, it was warm.

The breakfast sucked and our bathtub did have a plug that worked. Nothing was done about it upon check out. They didn’t even acknowledge me.

It was exactly how I wanted it to be, comfortable and relaxing
    • Studio

Large fee for dog. Bar closes to early.

Spacious and comfortable room. Refreshing salt water pool. Awesome spa experience, facial ask for Lilly Massage must be Cherelle! So awesome... Will be back!

Had a wonderful time.
    • Studio

Restaurant is very dated. Rooms were great, however you could see the age of the hotel.

Had a wonderful time. Great pool area, staff very friendly and engaging. Jared and Eric on the pool are were awesome. Rooms are huge... Great amenities in the room. Jaquzzi tube, upstairs balcony patio. Kitchen, etc. Can't wait to go back.

Love the location, the grounds and all the activities.
    • Studio

The lady who checked us in was very rude !! We stay here every year for the 4th of July and this is the first time I have been disappointed. They’ve raised the security deposit from 100 to 200 dollars, the villas are in desperate need of updates and the evening staff needs to learn customer service.

Love the location, the grounds and all the activities.

very relaxing place to stay.

everything was good.

very nice,clean rooms. the whole place is very well kept.nice pool and grille area.close to old town scottsdale and camelback moutain trail. many,many places to eat and drink nearby. golf and tennis are available as well. i would stay here again.

Friendly staff
    • Studio

Breakfast needs some healthy changes

Andrew at desk awesome! The woman that helped me get our bookings in one condo was the best help and positive attitude was fabulous also

The spa experience was fabulous, but the bathroom experience was less than par.
    • Studio

There was a great whirlpool tub that I couldn't use because the plug would not close forthe tub to fill up. The hot water was not hot late in the evening but returned in the morning

The studio villa was very roomy.

Disappointing property
    • Studio

Property is tired and old and overpriced for what it is. When I booked it said we would be charged when we arrived to stay, however I was charged in full when I booked which was 3 months prior to our stay. Facilities really need updating.

Staff were good. Location is good.

See above

See above

I was upgraded to a two bedroom Villa ( 2nd berm on upper level.- great for a family of 4). It was very close to the Main are - ie. Pool - Pool restaurant - little store to buy personal essentials ( snacks etc) cash)Housecleaning left a lot to be desired if you have a family - they utilize something called 'refresh' cleaning of the residence. Not satisfactory in my opinion. Staff is extremely friendly and helpful. A major asset. A car is essential if you want to even get to bank ( has no ATM machine - so don't run out of cash). Pool is great, but not enough pool chaises - guests go out early and put their towels on them to make sure they have a chaise when they come back hours later. Not good. Pool is good - pool bar/restaurant ( if you have children not allowed at bar) - food is 'fair'. Hope this has been helpful. Would recommend Resort if you can get a Website price and not book thru Agent or Hoteldirectly

I would definitely stay there again.
    • Studio

Bed was not that comfortable. The young lady that checked us in was perturbed that we asked directions to a location. She seemed like she didn't really want to be there. All other people there were very nice.

The location and the breakfast. The view was AMAZING!

3.0
    Stay somewhere else!
    • Studio

The cleaners never cleaned the room. They took out the garbage, left towels (never enough for a family of four) and made the bed. They never cleaned the counters or the bathroom once. The floors and carpet were filthy as our feet were black from walking around in the unit. The bed was very uncomfortable. The facilities are old but a hub of activity by the pool. The breakfast was hit and miss. I waited half an hour hour for hot water for tea and the same for oatmeal. Some mornings by 9:00 they did not replenish the food. Do not plan on eating there. All in all I would suggest you spend your $ somewhere else!

The tennis court

I liked the resort, the room, the pool, location, etc.
    • Studio

Well the first night that I used the hotel restaurant, I called in my order from my room. They told me it would be about 20-30 minutes, until it was ready. I waited for 25 minutes then walked over. I walked passed the bar and into the restaurant. I sat down at the table nearest the staff booth and doors to kitchen, to wait for my food. A person who worked there, who appeared to be management walk out of the kitchen, he looked at me, looked as if he was was going to say something, then looked away ( not one of the most welcoming looks for a customer), then walked outside. A few minutes later, a young white couple walked in and stood right between me and the booth. The same person (management) walked in with a friendly smile asked them what they wanted to order. They said that they were there to pick up their take out, he went to check on their stuff again without even acknowledging that I was there. At this point, I had enough of being ignored. I opened the kitchen door and told him that I was Mr Clark from my room number and was also waiting for my takeout order. It wasn’t until then that he changed his demeanor towards me. He told me my food would be ready shortly. Only then did a couple of different wait staff come in to make sure that I had been helped. Considering I was staying there for three nights and I don’t like to drink and drive. They probably would have got a lot more money/service from me and my family, if I didn’t feel like I was completely dismissed by that guy who appeared to be management the first time at the restaurant. In fact, after I left and went back to my room I told my wife exactly how I felt about it. We only went back once for the complementary breakfast. Next time I’ll find another resort just because of that.

I liked the resort, the room, the pool, location, etc. It was very nice.

We had an exhilarating Scottsdale week of dining, shopping, hiking, and relaxation in the sun!
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

Our only complaint would be the A/C was set on 72 degrees and could not be adjusted and it did get warm in the bedrooms so we ran the fan. The base of our master bathroom shower stall leaked water but it could be repaired. Would love to see a sand volleyball court. The traffic on Camelback did get a little loud when on the patio because we were on the side close to the street.

The resort is conveniently located for easy driving to Downtown, Old Town, Shopping, and Hiking. Great for any age group as it was an easy going atmosphere. The resort is small and safe, clean, well-kept and beautifully landscaped. Loved the décor and the private patio! It has the perfect touch of Southwest Charm. Nice pool. We had a comfortable 2-bedroom for family of 4 - one king and the other two single beds (could also use pull out couch as a bed). The staff was friendly and helpful. We even drove to Sedona, Flagstaff, and Grand Canyon all in one day! We would definitely stay there again:)

Great gem in a large city!
    • Studio

We rented a studio which we thought would be one room. However, it included a large living room with a fireplace, a full kitchen, washer, dryer, rooftop patio and an upstairs bedroom. It was really a townhouse rather than a studio. We enjoyed everything about our stay here. The accommodations, the on-site restaurant and the 24-hour staff made this location perfect. If you want to be within walking distance of Scottsdale's shopping area/Old Scottsdale and have a very nice townhouse/studio, this is the place for you!

Excellent Time!!
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

Excellent location, courteous professional staff, plenty of activities, with spacious, comfortable accommodations. Will definitely be a repeat customer!

Great location, but updates needed to the property.
    • Studio

The unit was stuffy since most of the windows did not open and the a/c was set at 72 degrees and did not turn on. It was 70 outside and we used the ceiling fans to move the air around. This was really needed in the sleeping areas. The property is older and dated. We were in a refurbished unit, but the bathroom has not been remodeled. The pool area also needs some attention and the breakfast was the worst we have ever eaten.

The size of the unit was fantastic. We enjoyed having two sleeping areas and two tv's. The sofa was very comfortable and the ceiling fans were great. The towels were really soft and plentiful. While the pool area needs come attention, the deck has been redone and the TV's were fun to watch March Madness while swimming. The games around the pool deck were also fun.

A Gem in Scottsdale!
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

That we could not stay longer! This is a fabulous place!

Everything. Whistle clean, in other words immaculate. Beautifully appointed villa replete with equipment and all supplies. Lovely pool and Jacuzzi. Thirsty, plush towels. Comfortable beds. Awesome service from front desk to housekeeping. Extraordinary location. The best infused water I have ever had. A perfect, enhanced continental breakfast with reasonably good coffee. A fun, exercise equipped walking trail, lots of outdoor games, the availability of aqua classes, movies, and more. I cannot stress enough the high quality of customer service, responsiveness, and professionalism of staff. A wonderful accommodation. A terrific value.

It was very nice. We all had a great time
    • Studio

I thought the continental breakfast fells short. Needed more items. Would have rather paid for a better breakfast. The pool bar/restaurant was understaffed. The one bartender could not keep up with the many people at the pool

Thought is was a good value for the money. The pool/bar was very nice. The studio room we stayed in was very nice and clean

Had to move to another villa for one day but wasn’t told of...
    • Studio

Had to move to another villa for one day but wasn’t told of this until we arrived to check in. Did not have a room for 4.5 hours with no refund or adjustment. Poor.

Fine for the two nights we were there - would have been cheaper and more comfortable in a hotel room
    • Studio

We booked two nights and were moved after the first night - asked to check out by 10 AM and then check back in to another room in the afternoon - definitely didn’t expect that. Uncomfortable beds in both rooms. Very few in room amenities.

Good location - convenient parking - nice pool.

It met our needs...we like having a kitchen, washer, dryer and fridge.
    • Studio

The room smelled musty. It's pretty dark because it only has front windows downstairs.

The hot tub was great to have after a day of golf. It's located near the bar so you can get a drink if you want.

We stay here everytime we visit Scottsdale
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

This is a quiet oasis away from the crowds and noise of downtown Scottsdale but still only a two minute car ride away. Staff are very friendly and the villa has everything needed for a comfortable stay.

Beautiful, immaculate grounds, suites, pool, comfy beds,...
    • Studio

Continental breakfast was no better than any cheapo highway hotel. For the suite price we expected much more. Fresh fruit, eggs, choice of yogurt, good coffee, fresh pastries, etc would have been appreciated.

Beautiful, immaculate grounds, suites, pool, comfy beds, walking path, location.

Overall, it was a very nice stay!
    • Studio

Breakfast needs to have more options: scrambled eggs with a meat option. Decaf coffee.

Overall, it was a very nice stay! The spa was great and the pool, lunch, and dinner options were good.

I wouldn't hesitate to go there again !
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

that I wasn't there long enough to take advantage of the grounds activites - tennis courts, pool/hot tub, mini golf, croquet, exercise path, movie theatre.

It was home away from home - villa had master bedroom with own jacuzzi tub, shower, sinks & toilet., 2nd bedroom had twin beds, own entry to bathroom & fenced patio, sitting area had dining table & chairs, couch/sofa bed, love seat, tv & fireplace access to patio, kitchen - fridge, stove, microwave, washer/dryer, table & chairs & accessaries to prepare, cook & eat meals. Whatever they didn't have they would provide if on site. Bathroom - large shower, toilet & vanity. Activities galore !

They had everything you could need for a nice stay...
    • Three-Bedroom Villa

We had little bugs that spraying did not seem to help with.

They had everything you could need for a nice stay especially if you cooked your meals. Very friendly staff!

Mostly great!!
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

Check out time too early- and they have a 3 room minimum if late check outs, so if you forgot to ask or something happens they charge you. I argued to make it happen, but really !!

Very disappointing
    • Studio

Tv connection to cox cable did not work. Staff..gets fixed in 4 days...really? Breakfast staff very nice, food substandard. Choice hotels better Layout of unit weird. Bed in living room. Expected first rate resort with spa, way overpriced.

Very disappointed.
    • Studio

The air conditioning in the villa was not working . Maintenance came and said it they fixed it and it would cool off but it never did . We were sweating. The security safe lock box wasn’t working. There was a small cockroach In the kitchen . The free breakfast was terrible.

The setup (2 bedrooms with small kitchen) was very promising but the execution was not good .

Beautiful resort but missed my expectations
    • Studio

Didn't like the restaurant. Buffet was same as you could get at several motels. Didn't have different menus for lunch and dinner. For nightly cost would expect to see steaks and seafood on a dinner menu not the overdone fish fry and Turkey wrap that was there.

Was a little warm in the middle of the night

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

Pool party.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

The play area for kids was dirty. The breakfast was horrible, there were no eggs, potatoes, etc... when house keeping came they really only made beds, which of course was nice but they should really focus on cleaning the bathrooms w/Clorox and at least mop once. Restaurant food was not very good.

We were close to the pool and amenities.

reasonable
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

air conditioning did not work for 2.5 days, the inside temp reading was 99 degrees. when i checked out they knocked off $15 which i found offensive - can you look into this for me as i feel we should have had more knocked off the final bill. it was extremely uncomfortable for us all.

friendly staff and a nice pool

Very nice. The names are Gary and Julie.
    • Studio

Drop the early check in policy. Didn't work out. Asked for noon, got room 3:15PM. No maid service on 7/15. She came by too late at 4:30 pm to clean room. We were already taking showers and dressing to go out to dinner. Too very late. Stop making employees cover up tatoos. They are not offensive and many people these days have them. Don't punish your employees by wearing sleeves. Not an issue.

Rooms were spacious, clean and very comfortable. Kitchen was nice to have and bigger refrigerator. Recognize servers Bryan and Kelly at the Grille. Professional and fun people.

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

great location for a low price
    • Studio

Food was expensive for what you received.

Great location as it is close to a mall, many restaurants, and other stores. Property and grounds are well maintained.

We had a great time.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

Pool was a little small and our room was next to a major road making sitting outside unpleasant.

Easy to get to good hiking. Comfort and convenience of the villas (especially with the full kitchen)!

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

Nice location, nice villa, breakfast disappointing.
    • Studio

Free breakfast was disappointing. Not much selection. Also ordered a turkey cranberry wrap at outside bar, it was o.k. but where were the cranberries.

The unit was very, very nice. Wished I could have stayed longer. Lisa in bar area was very friendly. All front desk staff very nice.

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

The rooms and location were great.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

I had maid service come into my unit twice by 9AM. Once with out knocking and the other time ringing doorbell several times. Both time my family was sleeping and woken up by the entrance. When it came time to pay bill they charged me full price, not the Booking.com agreed upon price. It took finding my print out and waiting 20 minutes for them to change the bill to what it was suppose to be. The pool area and bar are a little outdated and not very inviting.

Great Room and Great classic Arizona style resort. Units were big and comfortable. Location was perfect.

Room was excellent.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

Breakfast could have been better, but it was free.

Room was excellent. We cooked and ate outside. The property has grills available that were spotless and they really make the property usable. Nice walking trail. Nice pool. Our beds were unbelievably comfortable. They layout of the room was excellent.

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

manger was rude and belittled me made me cry and cleaning personal made us uncomfortably
    • Studio

Manager was so rude to me made me cry. And then when packing up to leaving and getting ready doing my hair ect we had till 10 am to be out but the cleaning lady came at 9am and when my husband asked if they could just ask her to please come back at 10am when we where gone they said is it OK if she goes in and cleans around us. What I paid till 10am I can't believe this was happening.But bar and food great and pool and view very nice but man

Pool weather the bar had great drinks good price food good fast and heathly

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

Enjoyed our stay, good value.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

I found the room a bit hot overnight. The lowest temperature was 72 which was warm for me! The resort advertised a grille room but it was just a poolside cafe which was very noisy. It was definitely a family resort. Would choose to stay outwith school vacation time next time and probably a cooler month. Found the shower very small, quite slippy and fairly low water pressure. Would be improved with a hand held rinse head.

Very convenient easy to find. Short distance to walk to reception. 2 bedroom villa was spacious and clean. The furnishings were new and good quality. The villa had a well equipt full size kitchen and also a washer/dryer which I would use next time. Reception staff were very helpful. Electric kettle was provided promptly on request.

• Reviewed: 7 April 2017

Nice Amenities (gym, pool, full kitchen, BBQ) free breakfast,
    • Studio

Check out time was 10am. Never had a hotel with that early of a check out. We asked to have a late checkout but the front desk clerk said they didn't have enough cleaning staff to allow for a later checkout.

Nice Amenities (gym, pool, full kitchen, BBQ) free breakfast,

Great location with a lot to do on site.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

Villas are a little dark and kitchen is small if you want 2 people working in them together.

I liked that there was recycling on site. My kids enjoyed the pool but we're sad to see they couldn't go in the hot tub even with parent supervision. Some guests even asked them to leave and they were well behaved.

Quick review of the Scottsdale Camelback Resort
    • Studio

Our room had quite a bit of road noise, but was tolerable because the room itself was so nice. Not a deal breaker.

Property was impeccably maintained and staff was very helpful and friendly. Pool area was nice and plenty of places to lay for sun and sit for eating while we were there. Very good location just a few blocks from central Scottsdale. We would stay here again.

• Reviewed: 31 March 2017

Beautiful Resort in Scottsdale!
    • Three-Bedroom Villa

We were not happy that our children under 16, we're not allowed in the jaccuzi, at all! They were very cold a good majority of the time because they could not go in the jacuzzi. We felt very bad for them, as parents.

We really liked the size/price of our 3 bedroom Villa! Very close to the pool.

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

Overall a good experience
    • Studio

Rooms in serious need of an update. Rooms were dark. Overall exterior look of the property was fine just the rooms were old and dated.

Great location near shopping and restaurants. Rooms were comfortable. Comfortable bed and pillows.

• Reviewed: 16 March 2017

Nice location in Scottsdale
    • Studio

There was only one place to eat and the food was not good at all.

Villa was great except it was on the road and noisy. Most villas had nice porches, ours had a walled-in area right on the main road.

• Reviewed: 16 March 2017

Once a very nice resort--but now needs updating.
    • Studio

This resort was clearly once a very nice resort, but hasn't been kept up to its original standard. Granite countertops, many coats of paint, down bedding, and cleanliness are only superficial where there is old carpet, old cabinetry, dated furniture, and a musty smell. We ended up staying only one night.

Bed was very comfortable.

• Reviewed: 15 March 2017

Excellent value, perfect place for families and adults.

Patio not very inviting.

Very comfortable beds. Enjoyed the walking path around the well kept grounds. Breakfast okay. Nothing special but very convenient. Overall a great value!!

• Reviewed: 9 March 2017

Employees were very helpful comma really light the walking...
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

No one under 16 was allowed in the hot tub.

Employees were very helpful comma really light the walking path and small extra things to do. Fun happy hour.

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

Decorated nicely.
    • Studio

The TV in the bedroom was not functional. Reported it right away. Sent a maintenance man who said he would call the Provider. Never fixed the three days we were there.

Decorated nicely. Roomy Studio .Two bedroom areas but only one nice size bathroom. Nice outsize bar. Inside-outside little restaurant. Good casual food. Nice pool area.

• Reviewed: 22 February 2017

Staff was amazing, breakfast great, size of villa wonderful,...
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

Much older than pictures show, shower handle in master broken never fixed, felt hot tub was not well maintained... scummy island floating in middle

Staff was amazing, breakfast great, size of villa wonderful, grounds beautiful, pool / bar area great.

• Reviewed: 27 January 2017

Nice place to stay
    • Studio

Forgot to clean our room, we also mentioned a broken standing lamp which never got fixed after 3 days. Unit is a little tired vanity is very old

Nice size unit

• Reviewed: 26 January 2017

Beware!!!!
    • Three-Bedroom Villa

No option for "Do not disturb" signs on door. Maintenance and housekeeping came in before you could get to door. There was a problem with fireplace that almost send our family to the hospital. Thick smoke filled the entire unit twice in the middle of the night,no smoke alarms went off!!! They moved us to a smaller unit the next morning and said they would of course adjust my rate. I asked to have the first night taken off my bill. I was told they couldn't do it because I booked through Booking.com. They gave me coupons for breakfast,$5 to use in "gift shop" $5 to use in "spa". After communications with property,they sent certificate for two night stay(good for one year) I explained that they would be no use to me since I would not be able to come back with my elderly mother .(the trip was to be a special last trip) They gave a guest a certificate also because of her review....I'm the one that paid the money!! I'm still upset because Booking.com told me they would make sure I was refunded,then said they couldn't do anything. This place has the potential of jeopardizing the safety of their guests and I cant believe Booking.com would support this. The staff I encountered was great and tried to help,pictures are deceiving online. Sorry,not sorry.

Very clean and spacious. Staff was fantastic!! Extra compliments to Eve, (assistant front desk manager)Michelle,Fancie and Javier (front desk) and Wendy at the Grille!! The people I named were the reason I gave the ratings. The place is a little dated,but oh so clean and comfortable!

• Reviewed: 26 January 2017

Great value in Scottsdale
    • Studio

The free breakfast was lame. No hot food included except make your own waffle and toast.

Loved the fact it was a two bedroom townhouse with a rooftop balcony

• Reviewed: 20 January 2017

Overall, a good stay
    • Studio

There seemed to be a problem with the computer regarding our reservations (at check-in) and price (at check out). Also, the staff at times seemed unbending, unaccommodating, to special needs.

• Reviewed: 18 January 2017

A Convenient and Great Place to Stay in Scottsdale
    • Studio

For the price paid, I thought the free continental breakfast could have been better. Additionally, although it started at 7 am, it was rarely ready by that time.

I thought the room was great and really appreciated the deck and the kitchenette. The hot tub and pool was also very nice.

• Reviewed: 1 January 2017

Booking trouble between Bookings.com and SCR!
    • Three-Bedroom Villa

Really low water pressure. ***They gave away our 3BR booking and replaced it with 2 br and a studio. Not acceptable!

Bed was great. Very friendly front desk.

• Reviewed: 21 December 2016

Like coming home in the best way
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

The facility can be a bit tired depending on the unit but it is meticulously clean

The location is perfect. Very clean - plenty of fun stuff to do. I love being able to see a movie in the evening and walking back to the room.

• Reviewed: 7 December 2016

The first day there was cream cheese for breakfast, not on...
    • Studio

The first day there was cream cheese for breakfast, not on the other days. The showers were not so good, and it was very hard to get a reasonable water temperature

• Reviewed: 24 November 2016

Great Location-lots of room.
    • Three-Bedroom Villa

We had a 3 bedroom. The rooms with king bed and queen bed were very nice. The room with 2 twins weren't as comfy and pullout couch was a little hard. The kitchen & dining area and huge 2 floor space was great and staff was fantastic

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

Family of 4 in Pheonix
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

If you are staying for more than a few days, the free breakfast would get a bit tiring.You couldn't bring your own food or drinks to the pool. Seemed more like a retirement resort. 55+++

Great pool area with bar. Happy hour prices were very reasonable. lots of activities for teenagers.The 1200 sf 2 bdrm villa was amazing after traveling with 2 teenage boys having to share a queen bed for a week! Totally worth it.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

Strictly for the retiring crowd...
    • Studio

The room had a funny smell. And the food at this "resort" was simply appalling. The "continental" buffet was inedible (and not even included in the room!). And they have no alternative option even if you wanted to pay for it... Worst. Breakfast. Ever. And lunch wasn't any better. Very disappointed.

There were some friendly staff (though some odd paperwork to fill out; and why can't this ever be done before hand rather than at check in?). The place advertises itself as a "resort" but in fact is like a retirement community, and definitely not like a hotel. If you have a group of folks it could be a deal. My "villa" could have slept 4 (two couples) comfortably and had a well equipped kitchenette. But these things were not what I was looking for, unfortunately.

Not the Ritz Carlton, but a nice family resort.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

The place is just a little dated. Could use an overhaul, but it's still a great place, especially for families.

The pictures don't do it justice. The room was much nicer and roomier than I expected. Lots of things on the property for the kids to do. We all loved the pool. Great bartender!

The room is good.
    • Studio

There is no shower room at the bath room.

The room is good.

Just stay
    • Studio

Many things. The smell, poir air conditioner, to early check out hour, caracter of the staff in front desk and more

Everything was wonderful.
    • Studio

Everything was wonderful. Look forward to returning!

Great amenities!

Great amenities!

I'd definitely return to this lovely, convenient place in Phoenix.
    • Studio

The breakfast, and food service, often seemed like amateur hour.

The villa was very comfortable and peaceful.

Breakfast was very limited and horrible.
    • Studio

Breakfast was very limited and horrible.

Great value and location !!
    • Studio

Need to clean the shower tiles better..... a little bleach goes a long way.

Compact resort was a great value. Fantastic location.

Very relaxing
    • Studio

Everything was just perfect!

Clean, staff, facilities. Great value

o.k.
    • Studio

Horrible breakfast and not walk friendly

pool

Casita exceeded our expectations on space, privacy, and comfort.

King bed comfortable