Reviews of Sea Club Ocean Resort 3 stars

#111 of 131 hotels in Fort Lauderdale

6.1

6.1

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

We liked the location and the pool, and the view.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The gym smells moldy, the A/C was not on. The carpets are very work down, they could use a renovation.

Excellent location, the pool is awesome, the manager is nice, most of the staff are very friendly. We stayed here 2nd time. 5 or 6 years ago we were here.

Picture peefect.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The annoying made asking us three times what time we were leaving to push us out and make us not feel welcome...

Part was the location the ocean view right across the street was amazing and Priceless even though we didn't stay at the Ritz LOL the best

Location is best for beach just across the street.

Location is best for beach just across the street. Service is very good room is very big and all the things work .stuff is very kind. Price very low. Will recommend and will come back in the future. Thank you for your service.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Not ever staying here again

My jacuzzi tub was backing up, old room had to move out refrigerator didn’t get cool , they charge u for every little thing parking, xtra hours of staying while u wait for ur flight

Nothing , all lies property is not wat pictures say

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

The female at counter was very warm and friendly.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The managers attitude when I asked for a room change upon seeing roaches. He was willing to upgrade me but wanted me to come back by 3. When I said It was inconvenient to wait,he suggested readily."you can always find another hotel" I told him that was an inappropriate response.

The female at counter was very warm and friendly. Not sure of name.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Not the cleanest hotel...
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The carpet floors in the first room they gave us was soaking wet, we literally got our socks drenched. The room also had a weird smell. We went back down to the front desk and asked for another room and they gave it to us but without a balcony. The carpets in that room were dry but the room still had a weird smell.

It’s right off the beach and a pretty good location. It’s maybe a 7 minute walk from beach place.

Felt mislead by the website and will never stay there again or book through booking .com
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

No exhaust fan in bathroom. Rooms smelled musty. Tacky and ugly decorations. No view. Very old. Not many working outlets. Dirty floors. Shower pressure was weak

The location and price

Nasty
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Filthy dirty rugs in room. Room dirty and old. Grounds were dirty and needed a cleaning. Guests were all at pool drunk and cursing. Horrible experience. Worst hotel ever. Don't stay.

Close 50 beach

Would definitely stay again
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The maids could get a little snippy at times and didn't clean the rooms until late afternoon almost evening. We notified the manager onsite and he gave us complimentary drink and dinner passes for our issues.

It was very close to the beach, the pool deck is beautiful. The front desk staff are very helpful, nice and accommodating. They even offered us coupons to go out and do things when they heard we were looking around. The hotel is clean, they have onsite laundry room (very small but still effective). I would definitely book here again.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Location was ok beach was across the street.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Bathtub wouldn't drain while showering. Also every night around 9pm bathroom smelled like backed up sewer. We also asked for single king and got put in a room with double beds.

Location was ok beach was across the street.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

I had a good time
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

the regular price was why to high for the hotel in my opinion Pool was freezing rooms a bit small Parking only 1 car no guest I mean what made it worth wild for me was the great discount I got from booking.com that over looks everything else it was an ok hotel

I got a great discount on booking which is why I picked this hotel overall was a pleasant stay

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Very close to the beach

The bathroom needs restoration although it was clean Carpets need cleaning as you could smell some dirt

Very close to the beach Free parking Friendly staff Big bed Free wifi

One night was plenty. Arrived late and left early.

Staff were not very helpful. I wanted information on how to get to Miami possibly by Tri-Rail all they could suggest was a taxi "which will cost about $150". Luckily the Wifi worked at the hotel and I found a way and got to Miami on local buses from right outside the hotel for $6. Was also not expecting to have to hand over my credit card to pay a security deposit of $100 (or $400 cash) having made the reservation on booking.com. Room tired and needs updating. Damp smell.

Bed was comfortable. Fairly easy to get to in a shared taxi from the airport.

The reception staff were rude and unhelpful when we checked...

The reception staff were rude and unhelpful when we checked in. They also tried to charge us a lot more than was agreed with booking.com. The room was dark and dingy and not newly renovated as they claimed. The bathroom was old, dingy and hasn’t been done up in at least 20 years. No light inside the shower- it was dark. Breakfast was overpriced for the quality and they add at 18% service for bringing it to you and charge the same service charge when ordering a drink at the bar. Wouldn’t recommend this hotel at all. So many nicer ones along the beach!

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Nice, in the center but quit!
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

I do not know if the restaurant was yours but it hade been very nice if we can have a beer or soda to a more less pay. The parking place was a littel lake when it had rain.

We like the parking and the pool, the kids where in the pool many times under our stay. The staff who clean our rooms were very nice and did a good job.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Perfect for a getaway.

Just my personal opinion, but the bed would have been more comfortable with a choice of pillows. They were much too thick for comfortable sleeping. Silly I know, you asked.

The location was perfect. We got upgraded to a suite and it was beautiful, very spacious and an ocean view

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Sea-front hotel across the road from a fantastic beach, Friendly staff Great pool!
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Historical sea-front hotel literally across the road from a fantastic beach! Staff were really friendly, room overlooked pool which was fine. Hotel provide beach chairs, towels and parasols for the beach at no extra cost and parking is safe and secure underneath the hotel. Room was well equipped and clean

Will not stay there again.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Hotel old and run down, stunk, dirty, outdated, door knobs falling off, door wouldn't lock without slamming repeatedly and hard, parking sucked, not well lit, one person was asking for big spray because there were bugs in their bathroom, place was a dump.

Good location.

Ummm, I suppose you get what you pay for

Problems on checking in but was sorted. Found out on checking out why there were problems on check in. Not good for us travellers after completing a long journey. Hotel has great potential but is quite dated and would benefit with some renovations. I would suggest getting rid of the carpets and replace with a good none carpeted dark or grey flooring to go with colour theme of hotel. The rooms facing the pool on the balcony were very dated with old appliances and dodgy electrics. Only one socket away from the bed to plug in phones etc. Aircon was trying its best but was situated too close to the bed. Aircon needed in the corridors and lifts as it was very hot and stifling. Nice hotel for an overnight stay and would stay again but not in the pool facing balcony rooms.

Great location. Just across the road from the beach. The hotel supply the towels for beach too. On sight free Parking was a plus. We had driven down from Orlando and did not have to worry about finding somewhere to leave the car. Friendly and accommodating staff which includes some of the cleaners when asking directions to the carpark or lobby. We soon got the gist of the little maze of corridors. Liked having a fridge in the rooms. We had booked 5 rooms for our party and 3 of the rooms looked great!

Seaside Rendezvous in a Vintage Hotel

Not close to the airport, but not necessarily a long ride, The 100 dollar deposit is not usual in several places. Once it bounces back to your pocket, it's OK.

I was in Lauderdale for one day between flights. There was no better place to be, before the beach, besides nice stores. Stunning location. The vintage hotel provides comfortable rooms, with a lofty bed. Still, the sea called me early in the morning. The bathroom was truly memorable, it would never leak. Toaletries OK. Affordable price. A frigo is always good.

Sea Club Resort
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room was not clean. The linens seemed fresh and the bed was comfortable but the carpet looked old and not clean, the wall above the bed looked to have paper fibers all over it as if cleaned with toilet tissue, there was lint filling air vents, and the bathroom had blood smears on 2 walls and dirt around edges of shower...which would not drain until well after you finished showering. Door lock had been jarred in the past and did not feel secure. The room air conditioner barely managed to make it somewhat cool and if you showered, it was very humid trying to get ready as the bathroom had no vents or fans.

Staff was friendly and accommodating of requests for extras (towels, tp, etc). Free use of chairs and beach towels are a great benefit and the price is very reasonable if you use a groupon or a cheap booking agent. Hotel is across the street from the beach and location is good.

Loved the place, but definitely can use refresher and cleaning up.

Lots of potential for improvement, especially with cleanliness. Bathroom (which we had at least) was dirty with hair and dust. Bathtub drain was clogged resulting in a pool of dirty water that took few hours to clear away, door hinge was coming loose no fun to clear out the condensation. Other than that, only 1 plug on the wall away from the bed so made it kind of annoying to use but thats just me.

Only stayed for one night but enjoyed the room we picked and the ambiance of the place. Desk clerk was extremely helpful.

Very Nice !
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

A bit tough to maneuver up and down the floors especially when w luggages. But mot really complaining for the price we paid 🙂.

Great pricing for location right a cross from the beaitiful beach. Room was good size and good, solid mattress. Very nice front desk staff.

Decent hotel for the price on the beach
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room need a bit of updating, especially the bathroom and the hallways.

The beds were comfy. The staff were super friendly. The location was great, it was right across the street from the beach and they were restaurants/bars in the vicinity.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Would stay here again

I stayed here 3 times it's a really nice hotel right across the street from the beach but this time my room had a weird odor if it wasn't for that wouldn't Have anything bad to say

Its great location staff is really nice and helpful.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

It was old and could use some updates. The tub didn't drain well. It took 35 minutes for the water to drain from my shower.

The location was great with many restaurants within walking distance and the beach across the street

Loved it
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Rooms are a little older, but still very comfortable.

I got in early morning, and they accommodated myself, my mom and my two big kids by giving us a room so we could get some sleep before we left to check into another hotel! They even upgraded my room so we would have more space! The gentleman at the front desk were awesome! Thank you so much for your help! The beds were very comfortable. It is literally right across the street from the beach, has a great small intimate but nice pool! The rooms are a little dated, but for the price and the great service...I would next time make my entire stay here! It’s great location as well!

This is our 5th time staying there.

This is our 5th time staying there. Ronen is a great manager and his staff aims to please. We are coming back in October! The food at the Deck Bar is very good. Service is great.

HORRIBLE STAY AWAY!!!!!!!

I was put in a double bed room upon arrival yet I booked a king and called to confirm my late arrival. The room was small and dirty mold on towel racks and around the shower it felt like a side of the road motel. Next day they changed me to the room I actually paid for it was better but I was sharing the room with German roaches. HORRIBLE experience asked to speak with the manager to address my concerns and no one ever contacted me.

The location was great steps from the beach.

Nice but not for the price...
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The prices of the food were to high, the run down condition the building was in, the no OUTLETS in the rooms except in the bathroom. the poor keeping of the bathroom fixtures.

That there was a restaurant & beach very close no driving was needed.

I love the area, even the resturant on site was really good!!! but I cant stay there again.

The people that checked you in was just not nice no hello, no eye contact when ask questions, just not good, the property was just in poor shape no lighting in the back stair area. And I already know all about the turtles keep the lights out! but what about the in the back where there is no beach! no working venting in the bathroom where I stayed, electrical very poor unsafe, pool area not clean when someone order something from the resturant plates leftovers just sit in the sun for hours before someone clean it up. trash cans over flowing with days of trash. a/c dripping everywhere, structure had rotting wood around doors, maids talking loud in the hallways early in the morings. I could go on about this place but you get what you pay for!!!

I like that the beach was very close, resturants was walking distance, very convenient if you love the beach and we do.

Did not meet my expectations

Didn't like how outdated the room looked, lights, AC, door didn't work properly. Parking was a challenge... Spaces are limited.

I love the location.... Beautiful beach, lots of places to go and restaurants on the Same block within walking distance of the hotel

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Not so good
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Rooms were not well cleaned not were they well stocked each day. Although on the beach, it was a very long walk to nearest restaurants and shops in both directions.

Location was excellent for our needs. The staff did try to be helpful.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

The location was perfect.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Didn't have a microwave to reheat coffee. The wall colors were a very dark plum color, which made the room very dark. The lighting was poor. Cable channels selections were limited. No ESPN have mercy.

The location was perfect. The rooms were dated, but clean. Remote control problems to the tv. A replacement was brought up right away. Supplied beach towels which was great.

A step back in time

Place was dated and showed some age. But then that kind of gave it some charm.

Location was perfect. And it was a unique place. Staff at front desk very friendly.

Weekend stay
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

The wait staff could of been a little friendlier. We had to flag them down to get menus and to place order. The place was not busy at all.

Room was great! Private entrance to room. Everything in the room was clean and comfortable bed. Overall the hotel was at a great location. The suite was a nice retreat with a great view. Free parking was a great treat as well! Will book again.

Not enough good qualities to make me come back or stay again! It was way below our expectations
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Old dirty rooms. Thin walls (you hear everything). Not enough bath linen. You have to ask for additional bath linen daily. Room was dusty. Curtains stained. The on site shop was small & expensive

Comfortable beds, nice accommodating staff, location

Great value, great location
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

The hotel was a little dated, it wasn’t dirty or anything it was clean, but all in all it was great

The location, was awesome!!! The price was well worth it. Staff was great.

Fine because I spent more time out of hotel then in it
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The bed was dipped like an elephant slept on it, it’s literally no over due to be replaced, refrigerated surface was filthy, there was bugs in the bathroom.

The close proximity to the beach

Great beach view retreat 4 a good price

The only thing I didn't like was the few from The Suite there's something really large blocking you from being able to see the beach. Oscar the gentleman at the front desk was wonderful! Oh yeah and the chairs at the deck restaurant was very uncomfortable I wasn't too fond of the burgers either

I love the whole staff they were so accommodating and professional that is the reason I will definitely book there again.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

property needs work

It seemed the entire property needed work. The room's carpet smelled. They were no electrical outlets to charge my cell phone in the room so we had to use the one in the bathroom.

What I liked the most was the price of my room and location.

Great value on the beach!
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Not a luxury accommodation, but knew that going in.

Great location and value. Property is outdated, yet spacious, clean and on the beach. Friendly staff!

New favorite hotel in Lauderdale.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Being an amputee loved the rollin shower, however it would be nice to have hand held shower 1 ft longer. When sitting on the built in bench the nozzle just barely reaches your head for shampooing. A small detail but important for disabled.

The lift at the pool was wonderful. Swam EVERY day knowing I wouldn't have to boost myself out of pool.

Cozy
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

I think they gave more car parks to guests than they had available for a couple nights during our stay. No bed side power points to charge devices.

Spacious rooms comfy beds and beach is right across the road.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Quaint old hotel, but the room was very clean and spacious.

Don’t try to move your luggage around on the cart especially not on their tiny elevator.

Quaint old hotel, but the room was very clean and spacious. Cross the street and you’re on the beach.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Close to the beach
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

Not well maintained.Carpet in the hallway are dirty,door to our room is run down,the poi didn’t look very clean so we didn’t use it. Front desk staff Oscar has a tendency to be rude when you complain of something.He needs to review basic customer service and needs to listen more to concerns before answering. My wife raised concern about seeing some cockroach in the bathroom and he said what do you want me to do ?? This is Florida?? Very disrespectful.

Close to the beach

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Great location, room was ok terrible washroom

Renovate the washroom. I had a king size bed in my room because a king size bed a is 2 box springs pushed together I kept on sliding in the middle of the mattress we're the two boxsprings met

The rooms didn't look anything like it did on the internet. Especially the washroom. Excellent location

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Bad bad bad
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The bugs in my room the smoke detector going off for a sold 7 mins in room so to a best of flying ants lager ones an nobody came to see why our smoke detector was going off nobody noticed...the place was dirty an gross no exadgeration the pool area was yucky the lounge cushions were filthy orange with cigarette burns in them omg I was so disappointed

The location is super, right across the street from ocean!

The outlets need to be updated. We had a difficult time getting our refrigerator to work. And the AC is an outside unit.... just so you understand how the air flow will be.

The location is super, right across the street from ocean! Nice pool and bar/ restaurant. The rooms could use a little updating but they are nostalgic. The staff was very accommodating and the extras like pool towels and and beach chairs is fantastic. A real value for the price you will pay.

I had a very good time, location location location that was great
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

It wasn’t the price I was quoted

The staff is they are strong point, and the fact that they are across the street from the beach. It is a older property, but charming.

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

cleanliness of room and hallways. all workers were fine and hard workers but it looks like the owner hired not enough people to do all the job. property could have more maintenance of walls, hallway carpets cleaned and basement where you pick up ice is awful..

Great location opposite the beach, and near to shops, places...

It’s dated, but it’s quirky and for a 1955 building it’s doing ok.

Great location opposite the beach, and near to shops, places to eat and not far from the Galleria or Los Olas.

Very basic hotel
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Door almost not closing, room and bathroom in terrible state, only one plug...in the bathroom, noisy AC. You can hear your neighbours talking and watching TV.

Just in front of the beach!

This accommodation was not worth the money I paid.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The rooms badly need to be upgraded, bathroom looks old, AC unit in my room didn't work properly, light switches didn't work, phone in the room didn't work. Laundry room looks horrible. Hotel charged an additional fee that was not mentioned on booking.com. staff were not friendly. Waited 3 days before the maid cleaned my room.. I had to complain to the front desk. Parking was a challenge at times due to limited spaces.

The location is great... The beach is beautiful and the bed is comfortable.

AVOID. CHEAP BUT NOT WORTH IT.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Rooms very old. Bathroom toilet and bath kept blocking all the time. Electronic keys always unpredictable. Had to change Room because keys would not open door and then kept having same issue with the other room. Not clean. Elevator not safe, expired. Rooms very old, smelling bad.

some changes has to be done in this hotel.

when we got there was a shock to see that the hotel was very smelly, and the elevator wasn't working, and that was some people in the bedroom that we supposed to get. of course we ask for a refund, unfortunately we had to stay a night in the hilton, that was very very expensive and the staff wasn't very polite.

the staff was kind when we ask for refund.

I would stay there again
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

parking was limited and small, no vending area close

beach access directly across the street, hotel offers chairs and towels free of charge for the beach, and tavern is great and good food

On the beautiful beach of Fort Lauderdale and with an ok standard for less money. Free parking
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

To much noise in a small and packed poolarea with people eating, yelling and drinking all day. Doublebeds in rooms was to small for two persons and we had an old, noisy aircondition. Dirty, messy bar, café with a staff who probably should have worked somewhere else. Terrible Wi-Fi.

The location on the beach is just fantastic, spacious rooms and the pool was also ok. Good value if you want to stay on the beach not paying too much. Free parking.

The staff was nice.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The place was quite old and run down. Most of the things inside the room were rusted. Inside the bath tub. Some light fixtures. Rug looked dirty.

The staff was nice. The restaurant on-site had great food.

This hotel is not to be recommended.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

We should stay for 7 nights - we left before the time. The rooms were ominous and dirty, with some honorable exceptions it seemed that absolutely everyone employed at this hotel hated their job. Poor hygiene in rooms and restaurant and the pool area. This hotel has a great location, but that's all.

Comfortable and a good value
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room could use some updating. We were told that our room was an ocean view room but this was only true if you stood on the walkway and then you were looking through the restaurant to see the ocean so if there was people there you could not see anything

The pool was very nice and the restaurant had very good breakfast food. The staff were all helpful and pleasant.

I would stay there again hopefully renovations and bug control will be better next time.

I did not receive an renovated room. There were a bunch for bugs in my room consistently. I thought the food and drinks were not that great and overpriced. The smoke alarm went off randomly in my room at 2am and never received a call from the desk as to what happened because hotel phone wasn't working.

The location is the best. It's in the middle of the everything and directly across from the beach. Also parking is free. The bed was absolutely comfortable. If you need a place with great location, a good night sleep and a place to freshen up, this is the place

It was overall wonderful.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Elevator to our floor was out of order. Garbage truck came everyday to dump garbage. No ESPN. No key passes for upper levels only entrance through first floor. AND PARKING LIMITED PARKING!!!!! (But it was free so yeah ig that’s a win/lose situation.)

Directly across from the beautiful beach. Bed was comfortable..... had a balcony.... microwave delivery.... beach towels and chairs at no cost! Restaurant on site... Housekeeping was great!! Safe for a small fee.... overall great room

Right across the street from beach, nice pool
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room was outdated and dark. Bathroom needs updating. Had to carry suitcases up stairs , only elevator was at lobby, elevator by rooms didn’t work. Parking lot was in back of building so you had to lug suitcases all the way around. People where outside at 4:30 am partying by our room until 6 am waking us up.

Right across the street from beach, nice pool

The hotel staff was very rude and lacked hospitality the rooms were dirty cheap run down and dark.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Almost everything. The room was dirty. It was confusing to get to my room. The parking was always full and far from out room we went up a flight of stairs entered the door went down a hall way entered another door then a short hallways into another door then another flight of stairs another hallway and another door to outside where our rooms were on the back side of the hotel where it was extremely dark and terrible for my son who was on crutches to enter and exit to even enjoy his time there. There was urine on the toilet and pubic hairs. The carpet and walls were filthy. The bathtub drain and safe were broken they were unwilling to switch my rooms and waited three hours for maintenance to come fix it when I could have been at the beach enjoying my vacation. I was furious!!!

You get what you pay for. Nice views from restaurant though.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Parking was horrendous; Housekeeping staff was unfriendly; Carpet was a little dingy; my balcony faced the alley.

Location was great and the restaurant on site had incredible beach/ocean views.

Never again.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

There was a terriable odour in my room and hair all over the bathroom. Disgusting. The carpets are fifty and the room is dark. The air conditioner makes so much noise because they are so old and they use cups to catch the water so they don’t get water damage on the balcony. I would never stay here again.

Devastated and felt like I was dooped out of my hard earned money
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! property needs cleaning upliftment. No joke. Shame on you to advertise this run down and DIRTY property to people who work their hard earned money. And booking.com are liars liars liars. They used cleaning supplies from the dollar store. Go figure. I asked for a microwave on first day of arriving, I booked for 6 days I got it on the 3rd day of me checking out. That’s not service at all.

Property is dirty and smelly and musty. Housekeeping was unfriendly and did a poor job of cleaning room and not to mention the bathroom the tub area was still dirty even after she cleaned it. The toilet had a yellow ring around it even after cleaning, the bathroom had visible soap scum marks on wall, black mold in between cracks, housekeeping never sweep or mopped bathroom floors. Carpet smelt like old vomit, wet, dirty and moldy, refrigerator was leaky, AC was falling off the wall, the smell from AC was smelly, I kept having to put the face of the AC back on. First night stay the elevator did not work. Had to haul my stuff up to the 3rd floor, very hard when you have little kids that’s crying. I didn’t go there for exercise I went for relaxation. The pool area was kinda cool, but the lounge chairs where wet and visible molds, the bathroom to the poolwas so dirty and smells of old urine, had to complain to property management, he kindly said it would have been dealt with, I went back to use it, it was never done. I got ice water poured on me from a over head floor by a guest while relaxing at the pool. Yes they apologied but come on ice water poured on me while I was trying to relax. Shower to pool area did not work. Six days turned to three days. I left in the middle of designated time slut, and was still charged twice of large amounts to my account. None of which is what I signed off on at the point of checking out. It was just horrible in every aspect and I’m not over exaggerating people, wouldn’t recommend this property to NO ONE. Only thing I enjoyed was going to the beach that’s across the street from them. 😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😖😖😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

The perfect little get a way for it all and relax.

What could've been better was the elevators. They were not working pass the 3rd floor. We had to walk up 2 more flights of stairs to get to our room on the 5th floor. Oh and the ice machine is not convenient at all, it is located on the 2nd floor by the pool.

The price & location was perfect. The hotel is right across the street from the beach. I will return again to this same location in the fall. This hotel will be my choice for Ft Lauderdale vacations from now on.

It was your Basic Room and Bed.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The elevator was not working.

It was your Basic Room and Bed. it’s haves a ok Pool and next to a good Restaurant. The Plus was it’s Right across the street from the Beach!! 🌴

Excellent views and our room was located overlooking the...
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

It was a bit walking distance to convenience store

Excellent views and our room was located overlooking the pool and close to The Deck For food . Hop, Skip, Jump to the beautiful clean beach and ocean ❤️

We enjoyed our stay so much we will book again.

The bathrooms were a little small but accommodating which wasn't a deal breaker. The parking was a bit tight to get around but manageable.

The location was great! across from the beach, minutes from Galleria, Las Olas BLVD, food.

Don’t book or go in this place
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

The whole place is a disgrace, would not check in, was told my credit card had not been debited but they lied and took £105 out of my account.

Dreadful place.

I loved the location as well as the price

The halls were hot the employees were rude the elevator was small and barely worked it only went to 3rd floor n my room was on the 5th it was only one elevator there were dead bugs around edges of walls n behind the bed the bed was waren out it sinned in in 1place

I loved the location as well as the price

Great place close to the beach, good value for money!
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

carpets and bathrooms are old and should be replaced soon...

Location, the beach is across the street. They give you chairs and towels for the beach. Rooms are rather old and standard rooms are small, but if you get a room with balcony, you are set up for a nice stay! Especially the suites are nice. Awsome staff!

Browse Sea Club Ocean Resort traveller photo gallery