Reviews of Seaside Inn - Isle of Palms 3 stars

1004 Ocean Boulevard, Isle of Palms, SC 29451, USA

#3 of 4 hotels in Isle of Palms

Decent place, overpriced. Fix door, improve food and beverage.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The continental breakfast was lacking in flavor and variety. The coffee was abysmal. The price was a little high for a Monday night non ocean view room. The door to our room was slightly broken.

Proximity to the beach, the AC worked wonderfully, and staff was very polite.

Beach was beautiful.
    • Standard King Room

Mislead as to location of room. Staff was flat and seemed preoccupied. Not much assistance with navigating the area. Parking situation was poor. Pool was small and not clean.

Bed was soft. WiFi available. Smell of the room.

It suited our purposes for two night, but I don't think I could survive a long stay at this place.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I listed everything in the "what i liked" section. So just read that part.

This place was ok. Nothing special. The location is excellent, it's on the beach and there are a few places to eat very close by. The rooms were marginal at best. Ours absolutely reeked of bleach. So I can't complain about any mildew or stuff like that, but my god, I thought we might pass out from the cleaning agent odor every time we walked in. The pool is pretty awful. Don't expect to be "refreshed" when you get it. It felt hotter than the air, and it was in the upper 90's when we were there. It's a super small pool, with about 8 lounge chairs. It's also pretty sheltered from the wind, so there is no breeze, nor is there any shade. So prepare to bake if you spend time there in the middle of the day. The breakfast was well, I'll say it was worth what we paid for it, it was free, so draw your own conclusions. All that being said, it's Isle of Palms in the summer, so there are not "cheap" options. But considering it was the lowest price place we could find, and it was steps from the beach it was adequate for our purposes. The beds were fine, i don't remember them being uncomfortable and the bathroom worked.

The beach on Isle of Palms is beautiful, very well...
    • Standard King Room

The hotel was very overly exaggerated in the advertisement. The rooms are very small and not maintained as well as should be. And the advertisement should also include that you must pay extra to park in the the hotels parking lot unless you are disabled

The beach on Isle of Palms is beautiful, very well maintained and clean. The hotel is very easy to find, just off hwy 517.

Want do it again.
    • Standard King Room

The price of the room 367 for one night you would think the room would be facing beach. No shower curtain in shower. Had to change rooms 2 times due to when booked it asked how many people answered 3. 2 adults 1 child they put us in room with one king bed what the blank. Next room card keys wouldn't unlock door staff blamed me said I put keys on cell phone so the I had to get a stranger to go get card keys still wouldn't unlock door.finial room 103 no view no shower curtain

It was nice, I wish it hadn't had been so expensive just for one night though.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The cleanliness of the room was not very good- there were some towels that had stains on them & the comforter had some spots that looked dirty. Also I think the room was very over priced and parking was difficult and expensive.

The staff were really nice and people cleaning were super friendly

Love Love Love IOP....BUT WILL NOT USE THESE FACILITIES EVER AGAIN
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Nasty stain on bedding. Toilet was loose, when you sat down or got up it moved. Freezer leaked water every time you opened to use. Cleaning crew did not wipe or clean toilet and counter tops during our stay. I did myself when we came back in from beach. The afternoon we checked in I took a shower before going to supper and there were multiple hairs on floor and shower walls. Witness cleaning crew drop trash while they were cleaning, very nicely let them know as I was walking past it had fallen out onto the ground and when returned that night trash was still laying on ground outside of someone's room. And I paid $740 for all this...right? Yikes...

The Beach...

Pay the extra money and stay in a cleaner place.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The breakfast area was not very tidy. They didn't keep the trash emptied, hair around the straws and sugar area. I told them something smelled funny in my room and they just responded I don't know what it is. The next evening my air conditioner went out. They only charged me half for that night but I left several messages for the manager to call me back and he was never there and didn't return any of my phone calls. The pool was full of sand.

I liked the price, bikes available, and the location

I don’t know how they calculate a 3.8 because my review is a 1.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Small rooms, gritty linens, air conditioner was extremely dirty so expect sinus issues from the air you breathe in, horrible continental breakfast (frozen cinnamon rolls under a heat lamp that look wonderful until you take a bite and it’s still frozen, eggs were terrible, and hardly any selection of food), door had to be slammed shut in order to close all the way, staff was not rude but certainly not friendly, the restaurants in the area were terrible except ACME. It was my understanding that Isle of Palms was supposed to be nice with some great restaurants. We were obviously not in the right spot. No way would I stay again

That it was on the beach

Disgusting with good location.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Rooms disgusting. We had some rusty or bloody splatter on bed skirt and floor; called front desk and they said they’d have someone look at it next day (?). We had to scrape a huge dead smushed bug off ceiling above bed. Pics on web of seating off balconies isn’t for all guests; it’s only for guests staying at end unit. Bathrooms had rust spots (I hope) on walls and were pretty beat up and gross. Tv remote had battery cover taped on and wouldn’t work; needed a new one.

Great location! Great service! We would stay there again.

The room was a little small from what we're used to, but it was fine & we adjusted.

The property provided daily booking instead of the Sat-Sat that most of the other property in this area required. We needed the flexibility.

Great location on a fabulous beach.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The price is elevated due to location. This is a very basic hotel with modest everything.

The perfect location. Parking is $7.50 day in accessory lots. Breakfast is fine & convenient. Elevator. Room was on the side and quiet. Exterior room doors to outside walkways are extremely swollen; throw your body into when closing and lifting up and really yanking really helps the exit! Bikes and shuffleboard on site. This is a very basic hotel. If it were not where it is, it would be more like $90/night, but it suited us fine.

It was a very comfortable room
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The pool was a disappointment. I enjoy the pools at the beach too and this was not a plus to the property. Too small and not deep enough. The pictures online make it look larger. Also there were no muffins for two days. The outside stairwells could use some cleaning and the lounging chairs out front.

The room was very clean. A lot of nearby things to do. Liked that you could walk to eat or shop.

Great location and beach access.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

We were very disappointed that our room did not face the beach - it was interior and faced a wall. I guess we needed to pay more attention when we booked to see if there was an option to specify beachfront. Pool is extremely tiny and on top of the hotel - do not book this hotel if you are relying on spending considerable time at a pool.

The location is excellent! Staff friendliness was hit or miss but overall good. Breakfast had enough options to please everyone in our group. Free bike rental was a plus!

I really enjoyed my stay and I will return.
    • Standard King Room

The room only had one chair. It would have been better for a couple to have had 2 so we did not have to sit on the bed.

The bed was so comfortable. First time I can remember of sleeping better on a hotel bed than I do in my bed at home!

I loved my stay
    • Standard King Room

The pool and it could if been a little cheaper.

It was great and the location was great. But I just feel like it was a little expensive . The pool is very small.

Beach Stay
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Walking distance to most anything. Asked for early check-in and was told they would make it happen but when I got there I had to wait 2 more hours. I had small children with me and it was storming.

We will be back next year
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The coffee could have been a little better. Maybe it was just my taste buds. Not the fault of the staff.

The beds were very comfortable. The breakfasts served were great. The entire staff went above and beyond to make us feel welcome including the housekeeping staff. It was all perfect, we will be back next year. Thank you for all you did for us.

Good location. Enjoyed our stay.
    • Standard King Room

The cleaner used in the rooms could be a little strong sometimes but were clean.

Right on the beach via a short walkway. Great views from the hotel. Free breakfast. Beach towels at the office. Staff was very accommodating. Would definitely stay here again.

Location was nice, the rooms were clean and beds were...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The pool was a disappointment. The Maximum capacity is 10 although 10 would be too crowded. It was only 3 1/2 deep. More like a kiddie pool. The breakfast needed more variety, sausage or bacon would be nice.

Location was nice, the rooms were clean and beds were comfortable. The staff was nice.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Funny bathroom smell... No where to dry towels Small trash cans No Balcony Pool is tiny

Location Plenty of dogs to look at Pool was always empty Free bikes to ride

The Good and The Bad
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Parking should not be a separate cost but is. We were charged $7.50 per day but the room key folder said $5. They need to update their stuff or give it for what it says

Best continental breakfast I've ever experienced. Just wish they had biscuits and gravy

The room was comparable to a roadside "motor inn"...poor and unkempt.
    • Standard King Room

The room was smelly. There was still old coffee in the coffee maker, stains on the bedspread, sand on the floor, soap scum on the bathroom fixtures, and the bathroom was way too small with no counter.

Staff was friendly and were helpful. The vicinity of the hotel was very nice.

A little slice of Heaven!
    • Standard King Room

The private balconies were not private on the 2nd and 3rd floors. The pool is extremely small.

The rooms are updated and clean. Bicycles and beach towels are free to use. The staff is friendly and attentive. Walk to amazing restaurants, bars, and stores.

Room was clean and comify.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Breakfast that was included was terrible. They also served the same thing. We needed up having to buy breakfast. They should not charge you to park. Its not like this a major city you would fly too. How else would you get there?? 7.50 per day to park is ridiculous!

Room was clean and comify. Area was quite. Within walking distance to everything.

6.0
    Location and close to beach.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Had to park across the street. Shower wouldn't drain. Door opens directly in front of bed so you can't walk in without stepping right and closing door first. No vanity in bathroom. Also, no exhaust fan to remove humidity.

Location and close to beach.

Location, location, location!
    • Standard King Room

We were on the south facing side of the resort, which is next to a VFW post and beach bar. The noise levels weren’t obnoxious but for light sleepers might have been less than desirable. The rooms have AC units, but those do little for humidity levels inside the rooms. The doors aren’t sealed properly so the humidity creeps in regardless of how cool you try to keep your room.

Location, location, location! You’re on Ocean Drive, which is the main drag for Isle of Palms. You’re within walking distance to a handful of beach bars and restaurants - our favorite of which was the Banana Cabana!

Great location , with clean updated, though smelly room
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Girl at check in - poor attitude No soap in room first night Slippery walkway outside of rooms, rain caused puddles

We didnt have the breakfast Room smelled but was updated and clean

Seaside Inn on Isle of Palms
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The sheets felt really nubby or worn and the breakfast was not the best. Saturday morning was good though.

It was right on the beach and our room was cleaned everyday, we also got to use bikes for free. The room wasnt big but it wasn't to small either it was cute and clean:)

The best beach around, didn’t have a lot of people to share it with and was very clean.
    • Standard King Room

A chair or two would have been nice to watch tv on instead of the bed or desk chair but not a deal breaker.. Did not like the soap that was supplied; too small .

Staff was very helpful and friendly. Bed was very comfortable and room very clean. Beach was right out our back door.

We loved the location and the fact that they had old...
    • Standard King Room

The rooms were dated, water took a long time to heat.

We loved the location and the fact that they had old fashioned looking bikes that guests could use.

Good value for the money. Great location.
    • Standard King Room

The door to my room stuck. They changed extra money to park my car.

It was right on the beach. Food and entertainment right outside the enterence of the hotel. Light breakfast was good feature.

fine for a last minute trip
    • Standard King Room

1)I had to walk to the end of the deck to use wifi and/or cell, otherwise no service while in room even with wifi pass code. 2) The floor of the shower wasn't sloped enough to drain the water out, so I had to sweep the water with my foot toward the drain after each shower.

The breakfast was good for being free.

Front desk Staff were great, breakfast was lovely and the...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The room was a little damp, the doors all had to be slammed to shut (so slamming doors all day and night) the room was dingy feeling

Front desk Staff were great, breakfast was lovely and the beaches were excellent and within 500 feet of my door

The muffins and cinnamon rolls were delicious.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The room had sticky smears on the doors and mirrors. The air freshener or cleaning chemicals were overwhelming. Especially for someone with allergies and asthma. Parking facilities were deficient and should not require an additional charge.

The muffins and cinnamon rolls were delicious. The grits and eggs were like hospital food. The decaf coffee was old.

wide sandy clean beaches just down the stairs and out the back. Property sits on the dunes
    • Standard King Room

Room 304 not spacious nice newly tiled shower, though curtain bar not attached. everything that can rust is and shows. room door warped and had to be lifted to close. Strong door closer loudly slammed door in to unaccepting out of square frame. blinds on window did not come close to keeping out light.

location location location! on the beach and nearby bistros, bars, businesses. helpful staff. convenient plentiful oatmeal boiled eggs, scrambled eggs, orange juice, grits, pancake machine

Cool, kitchy Place
    • Standard King Room

Lots of young 20-somethings in the surrounding bars and restaurants and they are obviously the target market.

Amazing location. Local noise ordinances so no late night disturbances. Cool 50's beach vibe.

Love comong down to tbe beacbes and eating and drinking the great food and drinks
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The room was missing a remote for the tv a d door lock was stuck also when we picked up the bed to look for an item found broken glass tube. Other then that the room was nice

The closeness of the resturaunts and the beach

One word. Magical.
    • Standard King Room

More variety at breakfast. Maybe add some breakfast meats and bread and jellies to make toast.

Bike rentals. Close proximity to the beach. Clean rooms. Great staff. Beach towels provided.

This will be our "go to" hotel for the Cooper River Bridge Run each year. We enjoyed staying here.

We enjoyed everything!

Location! This hotel is family friendly, and right on the beach. The staff made us feel welcomed, and the complimentary breakfast was very good...so much to choose from!

Short stay with the hubby
    • Standard King Room

There was a very strong cleaning product smell when we first got in our room. At least we knew it was clean! We just opened the windows and let the fresh sea air ventilate!

Staff was wonderful, Facilities were clean! The location was perfect with a walk out to the beach and several close, within walking distance restaurants! My husband and I ate dinner, walked onto the beach from the restaurant, and right back to the hotel all along the beautiful beach!

When we got there the sink was dirty.
    • Standard King Room

When we got there the sink was dirty. The tub and sink were rusty. The staff just checked us in didn't tell us about things to do and she wasn't very friendly. The house keeper doesn't speak English so he just pointed to things to see if we needed them after saying we needed towels so he pointed and used fingers to ask how many.

Very disappointing for the amount of money they charge in the off season.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Staff were unfriendly, seemed to hate there jobs. Rooms were to small, fridge didn’t work, breakfast was a joke. Wouldn’t recommend to anyone unless you are desperate! Oh yeah, the music from local restaurant was so loud I thought they were in my room.

Muffin and cinnamon rolls were good.

IOP is a great vacation spot.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

We had to be moved to another room within 30 minutes of arrival because the AC was making a loud noise. The staff quickly moved us to a better room but the toilet in that room moved back and forth when you’d sit on it. My husband put something under it to stop it. We told the front and they said they’d fix it after we went out for the day or after our stay. We opted for after our stay.

Staff was helpful and friendly. Location was great. Everything was walking distance. Good selection of restaurants and shopping

My new favorite little gem on IOP!
    • Standard King Room

The room smelled of bleach, but that isn't necessarily the worst thing in the world, I knew it was disinfected.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast pastries looked amazing and the eggs and grits were fresh each morning. Very yummy. As far as the room, the bed was very comfortable and exceptionally clean. There was a microwave and small refrigerator to store snacks and drinks. The hotel is located right on the beach in a perfect location. Walk to the breach inlet to see the dolphins. There is a great pizza place about a block away...right next to Ben and Jerry's, as well as places for she crab soup and other yummy delights all within that same area. There is live music right across the street. If I stepped outside of my room on the weekend, I could hear the band playing, but once I closed the door, I didn't hear a sound.

Cheap and great location to stay!
    • Standard King Room

Right next door to a very busy bar, so sometimes noise at night can be a little loud on the weekends. Didn't hear other neighbors really though. Beds are firm and rooms are small, but you don't need a lot of space for just sleeping. Floors were somewhat sandy/slippery in the rooms, but we also didn't get room service every day, so I'm sure that can be cleaned daily.

This hotel is very close to a lot of nice attractions on the island. It doesn't take long to commute into Mount Pleasant or downtown Charleston either. Very close to the beach (right out the back door basically!) and the beaches are very nice, sand is clean and soft. Call Chunky to get your beach chairs and umbrella set up and it's perfect. Parking isn't too bad, they have several close lots to choose from. Rooms are adequate size for just sleeping. The free breakfast in the morning has a lot of great options. The rooms have ceiling fans which is a nice bonus.

The location was perfect just wish the room would have been cleaner.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The room was not as clean as what we were expecting. The shower drain was not attached, the shower curtain/rod fell down several times, and the rod on the door fell down as well. It did not seem like the room was ever cleaned when room service came in throughout the time of our stay.

The location was absolutely perfect. The staff seemed nice when we did talk with them.

don't think I'd do it again
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

breakfast was pretty grim - powdered eggs and poor selection of other items Room very small - could hardly open door past bed and no screen on window meant could not clear disinfectant smell from room. Friday night was very loud with bar noise

The beach was fab - the staff friendly - the location super

An amazing adventure with my out-of-town family!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The pool wasn't available and that was not indicated when I booked the rooms.

The rooms were very comfortable. They have free bike, and beach towel rentals...

I would never stay here again. Far too expensive for service,etc..
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The bathrooms need upgrading. The toilets are child size and need to be higher for adults. Also night shades are needed. The Hall lights are so. Right and shine right through the blinds. Also much too much noise from surrounding bars,etc.. We did not see a complete Photo of surroundings on web page.

The beds and appointments were good.

Great ocean front rental, don't need to use car once you get there! Loved walking to get dinner/drin
    • Standard King Room

On one hand, I liked the wood floors in the rooms as I dislike carpet, but I found myself wiping my feet with a wet washcloth each time I got back onto the bed.

The building itself was neat, the air temp in the pool area was nice and warm as the breeze was blocked by the buildings. It was too cold to be on the beach, but the access to the oceanfront and balcony usage were fantastic. Room was small and simple, but sufficient.

Overall we had a great time in a great location.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Included breakfast was not the greatest. Our bathroom shower walls had something streaming down them, it looked like cleaning liquid. Staff was not very friendly!

The bed was like a cloud, very comfy. The room itself was clean and well maintained.

I hope to come back some day

Mother Nature

Breakfast was amazing. I am so happy that we stayed here for our trip to Charleston. We had the best of both worlds. On the beach and then just a short commute to downtown Charleston

Misleading but good time
    • Standard King Room

It was misleading to think you were getting a room with an ocean view when your view was of the building next door

Great staff good property good breakfast the rooms on the end with the actual Ocean View were very nice

Nice oven front hotel, needs some improvement with cleaning staff.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

To start all ocean front rooms are king beds only and can’t be booked thru third party sites. I booked a two bed room and when we got to the room you could barely open the door. The bed was right there, you had to fully open the door to try and squeeze in and out of the room. We had a first floor room which was not horrible but you could hear doors slamming and children running all night. Room could have been cleaner, dust on the hair dryer in the bathroom had never been wiped off, sand left in the “closet” and the coffee maker in the room not washed out. Sheets on the bed were yellowed. I tried not to be nitpicky but for the price I paid I feel like I could have gotten a better deal elsewhere.

Location was great

The fridge was nice.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Coffee was weak. Lighting was dim. Bathroom fan was very loud. Toilet was unstable. Mold in the shower. Sheets were itchy. Pancake maker was out of order 3 out of 4 mornings. Parking fee was a surprise-parking fee was actually on the booking.com description but so far down I did not notice it. Also, the check-in key card envelope indicated 5.00/day for parking. As a Booking.com customer I was charged 7.50 per day.

The fridge was nice. Staff got friendlier after day 3.

At most average and overpriced, but on the beach.
    • Standard King Room

Room floor was dirty. The shower didn’t drain well. There are no door mats for entering the room which means even more sand is brought into the room every time you enter. The continental breakfast was below average with watery grits and eggs and few options. Not worth the price of the rooms.

Staff were very friendly and helpful

The location was excellent.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I wish I had known the pool wasn’t open yet. But being able to rent the bikes for free made up for that. I will just call ahead next time to make sure the pool is open.

The location was excellent. And the balcony to the beach was amazing. We will definitely be back.

For what we payed the hotel was ok.
    • Standard King Room

The room was basic, would be nice to have a chair to sit on. The toilet was wobbly and needs to be fixed

The convenience of the beach and nearby places to eat

Good location and only a couple of minutes walk to beach. Very nice location for family’s with pets.
    • Standard King Room

Wanted ocean view but was surprised I didn’t have when arrived. The air conditioner in the room was extremely noisy but did drown the sounds from the next door bar. Door was jammed and had to force my way in then the door would hang each time opened.

The bed was very nice - slept like a dream. Very helpful staff and clean rooms.

Even though you are the only inn on the beach I would hesitate to stay there again or recommend
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Breakfast was in limited quantity and didn’t seem to be restocked as the morning went on even though the inn was sold out. If you didn’t get there early the cupboards were bare. Room were not adequately cleaned. The back area of the toilet was never wiped down from the beginning of our stay. Our floor was not swept during our stay. The deadbolt on our room did not work. There was nowhere in the bathroom to keep a toiletry bag.

The toilet paper was soft Towels were okay

Great Vacation
    • Standard King Room

It could use a little updating! The shower isn't the easiest thing with a 2 year old! The breakfast selection is very weak.

The property was beachfront! All of the staff were pleasant! Amazing vacation!

Disappointing.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

They never opened the pool. Didn’t get us another set of towels when we asked ( we had 4 people in our party and only 3 sets of towels). Elevator was being worked on during check out so I had to carry all our luggage down 2 flights of stairs. The breakfast selection was not kept stocked. Rooms smelled like mildew and chemicals. I was charged for parking when I arrived( there was no parking fee the year before).

It’s on the beach.

Loved this!

Nothing, great!! Very pleased

Loved this! Great location, cute and comfortable rooms! Loved the bathroom. The value was excellent for being right on the beach. Great cinnamon rolls at breakfast!! Taste like homemade

Except for being small. Very clean, room staff very friendly. Beds super comfortable.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Room much smaller than it looked. No table space for two make up bags. Maybe more shelves and a mirror over the counter in bedroom.

Bed super comfortable. Room very clean.

I would return.
    • Standard King Room

The door to our room was hard to latch. If we didn’t push it closed hard enough, you could push or pull the door right open.

Staff was very friendly, especially when we had a very late check-in.

The only real problem we had was our room being cleaned...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Room service. Every thing else was good.

The only real problem we had was our room being cleaned everyday. It seems the washing maching was down. However; the room still needed to be swept and an explanation as to why they couldn't give out new towells and wash rags should have been told to all at the motel.Some people were highly upset about it.

Found this little gem at the last minute, staff was really nice and it fit our family perfect!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Would like continental breakfast!!

Had the perfect split room! Most hotel beds hurts my back but this one was great and woke up with no pain. Good size fridge. Right on the ocean with a good price and VERY clean!

The location is really good - next to Windjammers & The...
    • Standard King Room

The location is really good - next to Windjammers & The Dinghy. We originally booked a non oceanfront room which was very dark and gloomy. After the 1st night we upgraded to oceanfront and it was so worth it. The rooms are pretty small but clean. The mini fridge is great for keeping refreshments and snacks. I would definitely return,

Overall it was good. I'd stay again and recommend it.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The staff were very short tempered and our floor wasn't swept the whole time we were there. Very dirty and sandy.

The beds were great. Lots of amenities in the room. Close to downtown and naval base which is why we were there. Navy graduation.

Overall we had a pretty nice stay. The parking fee seemed out of place. I would not do breakfast
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Room was not ready by 4pm. The toilet seat did not match the toilet! The cleaning crew could not speak any English. We had two cars, One had a handicap badge and was not charged for parking. However our other car had to park across the road and was charged $7.00 per day. This was not advertised. It sounded like work was being done above us past 6:30 in the evening.

Location to the beach was great. Plenty of places to go and see.

I recommend seaside to the rustic crew who love camping, beaching and overall nature like we do.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

We would of loved chairs for the beach to bring down. It was off season but it was hot for us. Beach chairs would of been great and if the pool was opened.

The coffee was always fresh and the staff offered to make me a fresh pot even in the afternoon which was so great. Our waterfront view was perfect.

Mostly enjoyable
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Breakfast was very limited and not restocked when needed Parking is a problem but with the across the street parking it was better.

Location is great for beach access.

Below average for the price of just one night.
    • Standard King Room

The staff was not super friendly, the pancake maker wasn’t working, they ran out of eggs, and there was mold on the ceiling in our room.

I liked the location.

Had a good vacation.
    • Standard King Room

Bathroom a little small, would have enjoyed having table and two chairs for card games, maid service earlier in day (came mid-afternoon)

Cleanliness, quality of linens, proximity to beach

Browse Seaside Inn - Isle of Palms traveller photo gallery