Reviews of Travelodge by Wyndham Seattle University 2 stars

4725 25th Avenue North East, Seattle, WA 98105, USA

#83 of 89 hotels in Seattle

5.7

The location was perfect!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The property was extremely ran down! When I pulled up I was unsure if it was even going to be safe. The property was dirty, some of the rooms had curtains broken and hanging. The front desk area was was old and ran down, every window/glass door on the property was a mess. The rooms had a strange odor in them, well actually the whole place did, but I think it was just because of the age, wear and tear on it. We had huge cobwebs hanging from the ceiling in our room. And our door was hard to open due to the carpet being to thick. Once again, the location was perfect, but 175.00 was a bit much for the condition of the property. It needs some TLC.

The location was perfect!

Sucked.

It smelled like insecticide. Dirty mattress laying up against the wall in hallway. Breakfast meats cold and raw. Milk container dirty. Please, please don't stay here. I'm convinced they are having a bed bug problem

Towels and bedding were dirty.

Towels and bedding were dirty. The bathroom smelled, probably the shower curtaing hasn't been washed for a while, also marks of water damage in bathroom. The room itself was spacious. Noise at night from outside. Breakfast room was unclean - trashbins all full, there was one microwave where the staff was melting frozen bacon... Not very inviting.

Clean rooms
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No ramp on stairs hence pulling bags on steps was very difficult. Also they do not have baggage trolley available for guest use so you need to drag your bags across the lots or the corridors which is very tiring for cruise passengers. Beds were pretty uncomfortable. Ok

Clean rooms

The only positive quality was the location and price...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The lack of "safe" internet access. If you wanted to sign onto wifi, you had to click a button that stated the site was not private. Although the desk said it was "ok"... Breakfast was not monitored so ran out of food. Bathroom was falling apart and dirty. Hallway floors, dirty. Overall... cleanliness needs attention!

The only positive quality was the location and price (compared to surrounding hotels/motels).

This place is filthy and stinky
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Everything about this place sucked. From the person who checked me in making a COPY of my driver's license (which I have NEVER experienced at any hotel or motel before) to the filthy carpets, dirty TV remote, and stinky (VERY stinky) halls and room. The ice machine didn't even work. Horrible. Very cheap ... but I saw (and smelled) why. It's not worth the money you save to stay in that sort of filth.

Only the pleasant employees were likeable. Nothing else.

Surprised Wyndham allows this property to carry it's name

One of our housekeepers didn't speak or understand English. One bed had stained sheets. We had to request clean ones from the front desk and change the bed ourselves. My parents were switched to 3 different rooms because of a faulty door lock and a non-functioning toilet. The water in the shower changed temperature constantly from freezing cold to scalding hot without the knob turning. The hotel was out of caffeinated coffee for the rooms.

One housekeeper, a caucasian lady with red hair, helped us to get clean towels, toilet paper, kleenex, and trash bags when we needed them even though she wasn't responsible for our rooms. 2 ladies in the front office were very helpful. The location was perfect for the events that we attended. Parking was free. I stayed here in March and it was a much better stay than this one.

I loved the location and the staff.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There was no hot water in the bathroom sink. The bath tub had hot water but you couldn’t get lukewarm or cold. They both seemed to be set on one temperature. Very disappointing as we did the Seattle RnR half marathon in the morning and we needed those different temperatures in the shower.

I loved the location and the staff. The room was clean.

Good bye and I will not be back
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Stained carpets in halls. Place smelled ... And not a pleasant oder.. check in was challenge with a computer system that needed to be rebooted and was still very slow. Clerk could not offer up directions which when sorted proved to be simple... I suspect he did not want to be bothered. And more...did not spend much time in room so did not make effort to move.

Convenient to my activity

Did not enjoy
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Hallways were dim and dirty Rooms were cleaner but didn’t feel comfortable taking my socks off. House keeping knocked on the door every hour before checkout

Bed was comfortable

Grimey in Seattle
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Toilet didn't flush consistently. Hot water in shower was an issue: changed to cold water ( very annoying). Entryway mat + steps leafing to,our wing need hot soapy water-makes a bad 1st impression. No vacuuming behind the nightstand-could see dust + grime.

We would not stay here again.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The motel was very old, as was the furniture. Did not feel safe or confortable. The staff was very nice, but lacking in any helpful knowledge. Had to move rooms once.

The continental breakfast was great!

Great location with fair accommodations.

The hotel just looks a bit dirty with an unpleasant smell in the hallways which they try to cover up with a spray. The bed was bad and killed my back. After we checked in we had someone try and come into our room not just once but twice. No knock or anything just barged in as my husband and I were having some adult time.

The location was awesome being across from the mall. Very nice to have the microwave and refrigerator in the fridge. Air-conditioner worked great. There's a small safe in room if you need. Wifi was a great bonus but didn't always work.

I liked it was across from a large shopping center.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I did not like the fact that he wanted a copy of my drivers license. He said that was their policy. I have never been asked for that before at any place. He said it was to prove I was there. I said I am standing here and you have my credit card. In this day and age with identity theft it was very disconcerting. I wanted the copy back at the end of my stay and he said I could not have it. That upset me and I will not stay there again because of that. The pillows were lumpy. The bathroom counter was not cleaned off after they cleaned on Saturday.

I liked it was across from a large shopping center. The breakfast had good choices.

Not bad bad shut be better cleaned.

Telephone not working shower top not great door very bad every time when my open have to push very hard.cleanliness not great spider nets all the time.

Beds was good breakfast ok

CRAP
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The manager was rude and completely uninformed—and less helpful than u could think. Recommended to event I was attending—DO NOT ever include this lodging option on promotional materials.

Wouldn't stay here again without some serious deep cleaning

Stains on the carpet, comforter & sofa. Hairs on the towels & all over the bathroom. Bathroom smelled of mold & mold was present. Room smelled like urine. I bought several room fresheners just so I could breathe.Cigarette butts all over property. I booked this room specifically because it said it had a balcony; NONE of the rooms have balconies. Asked for early check-in of 9-10am b/c I would be driving overnight 16 hours; room wasn't ready until 1:30pm

The staff was friendly & the bed was comfortable

The scorings might have been higher if the prices were lower, considering what I got for my money.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

small bed, I asked for a non smoking room and It reeked of cigarettes. the toilet barely flushed. and the shower ONLY made cold water, Had to wait 15 min. for it to even get lukewarm.

The convenience to the village mall so I could buy a few things....

fairly close to downtown, nice man worked the front counter.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Old hotel, rooms were as clean as they could get them but there’s stains on the carpets and the room smelled sour from the bathroom. Beds were so old that they dipped really bad in the center and sloped quit noticeably to one side.

fairly close to downtown, nice man worked the front counter.

Great location, clean and functional.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

In my room at least you have it takes forever for the water to get hot. Plan ahead.

The facility is directly across from the University Village mall, so anything you can need is right there. The room entry was inside, with both building and room access secure. The hotel is old but clean.

I would go again as I know what to expect from Travelodge
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast! Hot water is already finished within one hour. If you come half hour before the breakfast ends nothing is left except waffles, but these are great

Very friendly staff at the reception. Location is great, right opposite a big shopping area with great restauranta

I would stay again coming to another conference at the university, providing the price stays right.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The entire building had that permeated smoke smell but it didn't bother me.....might bother some. Sure, no smokers now but it hasn't been painted in years so that is evident, absorbed into the very fibre of the building. This is not a place to stay if you're on holiday and are desiring a stellar experience. We were there for a conference at the university so it was more than adequate for that purpose, especially for the price.

The bed was great, VERY comfy and clean. It was completely satisfactory for the rate we paid. The 'continental' breakfast was more than adequate including protein such as hard-boiled eggs and bacon (not bad!) and sausages (I don't like sausages so can't comment) also Instant oatmeal, dry cereal, fruit, toast, yogurt etc. From a security standpoint I liked that you need your room card to enter the hallways from the exterior; that was comforting. For the price and friendly front desk service, I would stay again if I needed to be in the university area!

I would rate my over all stay about a 8.8. It was a good value for the money and was clean.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The doors opening and closing could be heard all night, a bit of noise from people walking above. It is a older building so to be expected. The bathrooms are a bit small and counters extend out a bit so using the toilet you have a counter right in your space.

The location to University Village was great as well as U of W Medical Center.

The wifi was non existent at room, 6 travelogue servers, but...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The wifi was non existent at room, 6 travelogue servers, but no internet, unless you came to breakfast room. Relocated rooms to get signal in room. Halways/ stairway were damp and musty. Room was ok, lots of touched up or repainted furniture. Seems an area that gets beaten up during university and sports events. What sells the place is the location, right in the heart of University Vilage for shopping and dining.

It’s a small place in university that is perfect as a night stay and to use as a home

The continental breakfast didn’t have the widest selection and I thought there would be more restaurants in walking distance.

The staff was nice and personable and I had fun conversations while staying Very helpful

Great location, perfect for what I needed. Nice staff!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Although it was not too important to me, but I had difficulty turning the tv on. Also, the motel was travel lodge 4. There were numerous travel lodges listed for travel lodge when using WiFi. It might have been helpful to know which one.

I thought the staff was exceptional, very prompt, professional, and thorough.

Great value, but very dirty
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The rooms were outdated and were very dirty. We found stuff under the beds, and the floor had dirt that could have been vacuumed up. Also the sheets had some strange stains.

The value was good. It had free parking and breakfast. Also the location was great.

Location was good but bathroom not so clean and room was not quiet
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room was not very clean (especially the bathroom). You could hear the noise in the corridor, the cars outside and other guests speaking in the phone (in their own rooms...)

Staff was really nice and helpful, perfect location (bus and shopping)

adaquate
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The hotel is very run down and could use much better maintenance. I would not stay here for more than a quick overnight.

it was a convenient location, and was fine given our limited stay.

Understand what you want from your stay
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The heaters blow onto your head while in bed. The property needs a refresh or a rebuild

Value for money. I was looking for a place to sleep mainly. The location is convenient to University of Washington which I was visiting

Very disappointing due to time constraints of breakfast and lack of assistance
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The fact that our toilet was broken and when I called the front desk he said there was no o e to fix and there was nothing he could do except offer a new room which we did t want because our family was staying in the very next room for convenience. We were there due to a family emergency and I did t need this type of grief or attitude

The maids were very nice and efficient

Won’t make this mistake again!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Mold in bathroom; broken furniture in room; unpainted drywall repairs in room; no juice, plates, or forks at breakfast. Staff shrugged & apologized about breakfast inconvenience but did not resolve the problem. I should have realized what I was in for when I read the notice at check in that cash transactions are not accepted between 11:00pm-7:00am.

Location was perfect.

Nice affordable stay
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

No complaints about the motel. Only problem was they said they had not been informed by Booking.com of our reservation of two rooms. I showed them the Booking.com confirmation and they said they hadn’t received the booking. Rooms were available though so it worked out

Everything was just fine.

Basically...spend more money and find somewhere else!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Dirty carpets in halls, used pill bottles in stairwell, cigarette butts all over parking area, dead plants in planters, heater blows right onto head of the bed. It felt like no one has really cleaned this place in years. Obviously owners pay little attention to this property which is in prime real estate.

will not stay here again

1- the internet is next to nothing 2-staff is not friendly (throw your passport back to you after checking in complete) 3-breakfast could do better 4-good luck trying to get the perfect temperature for your shower 5-heater is not working well

the location is good as it is near the University of Washington with good access to the bus and the hotel is near many facilities found at the University Village

If you need to actually sleep, pay a little more to stay somewhere else.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The biggest issue with the property was the noise, both pollution from the busy street out front, and also the paper thin walls and doors which caused me to hear every word and movement being made by other guests. All of these factors led to an unacceptably poor night of sleep, especially considering I had an important meeting the next morning. Additionally, the facilities were generally not well-maintained, and the communal areas (particularly the stairways) were dirty. The hallways stunk of cigarette smoke, while the room itself smelled like a chemical being used to cover the smoke scent. The WiFi connection was weak and several of the routers, including the ones closest to my room, failed to connect to my devices.

The office staff was friendly and helpful.

Location is great.

The price is too high for the standards of the hotel. The decor his outdated and the rooms are generally "tired". In particular, the carpet in the rooms and in the hallways is not very clean. The heater didn't work too well in our room and it was extremely noisy.

Location is great.

Fine

Old lady staffing front desk was rude and miserable. Checking in seemed like it was an inconvenience for her. Also witnessed her being rude to other guests. The office stunk of some sort of spray - it was disgusting and overwhelming. Makes me wonder what they em were trying to cover up.

Mall across the street.

BED BUGS, filthy carpets,HIDDEN EXTRA CHARGES
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

BED BUGS! Filthy facilities, no staff to help with bags, no elevator, no security in the parking lot. LOOK OUT FOR EXTRA CHARGES NOT MENTIONED AT BOOKING OR CHECK IN. They tried to add a fee for the in room safe. I had to burn all my bed clothes, take medication to help with the horrible bites. DONT STAY HERE NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY. I checked yelp and found other bed bug warnings. I wish I had checked earlier.

Location near university village and family

Needs new management
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Not very clean and the lady working the front desk was rude and acted like everyone was ruining her day because she had to check us in. I will never stay there again!

There really wasn't much

Nice room worst customer service and service
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The attendant Sandra or sandy or was the worst ever she gave the worst hotel experience with her nasty attitude' she ruined my stay and I never want to go back to a travel lodge again because of her

The location was in walking distance to a major shopping and...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

While the room was clean, the facility was very old and shabby. I was also very unhappy to see that customer credit card information was not kept in a secure location, but was copied and left on the counter within easy reach of other customers, or other non-staff people.

The location was in walking distance to a major shopping and eating area. And, free WiFi was available.

Nice and Easy
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The noise from other lodgers because the insulation is not very good.

The reason I love University Travelodge so much because it''s very near to UV Mall and UW where my daughter study right now. Great breakfast!

The aging facility is nonetheless a favorite place to stay, as its location is superb.

The wi-fi was difficult, the hot water took ages to become more than tepid, and the facility in general could use a bit of sprucing up.

The University Village shopping area is directly across the street, and offers an amazing variety of restaurants and other amenities within walking distance. The accommodations are basic, but comfortable.

Nothing special but free parking.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The facility was worn especially the carpets. The common area carpets were in dire need of a good cleaning!

We liked the breakfast which included sausages and make-yourself waffles.

Very comfortable. Quiet enough place.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Cleanliness needs some improvement.

Breakfast doesn't have a lot of choices, but it's pretty decent. Nice to make your own waffles, decent sausages, hard-boiled eggs among other offerings. WiFi was pretty good. Staff were very friendly. Nice to have free parking as well. Walking distance to plenty of restaurants and shopping.

book early its popular

the door to our room jammed real bad

great reception. Property is getting a bit tired, but good value for money. The University shopping center across the road was great for dinner.

The staff were friendly.

Given the shortage of hotel rooms in the university district it is obvious that this facility can get away with charging nearly $200 a night for shabby, cold, not very clean rooms. Hallways also shabby. The place is very rundown. Charging for use of a safe is a pretty nickel and dime thing to do.

The staff were friendly. Location is good.

Way over priced

The WiFi did not work, like at all. The office smelled like cigarettes in the am. The AC was on when it was 60 degrees out?? Window sills were covered in dust. Check in system was very slow. I think it was the computers fault. Not Michael. He was great!

Michael who checked me in was very nice and friendly

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Badly needs upgrading. Very high-priced room. Right on busy street so some noise. Crowded breakfast room with limited choices.

Location, location, location! Across the street from a major outdoor mall. Near the University. Adequate, if tight, free parking. Free WiFi. Small free breakfast. Responsive and cordial staff.

We stayed away from the room as long as possible. Regret ever staying there.
    • Deluxe Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

I booked a "suite" but it was really an old student apartment that was not maintained. Being close to the university, I guess Travelodge thinks college students don't deserve better. Extremely disappointing! The microwave was from the 90's and had weird marks on the top, the coffeemaker had a used filter in it, the stove had foil on the burners, the ceiling had grease stains , the kitchen cabinet had weird black marks. There were no cooking utensils not even a paper towel. The air conditioner is missing a cover (kid magnet). Tile had come of the wall just left on the floor(kid magnet). There was no screen on the sliding glass door. The sofa had tears across the seat cushions. So icky we had to sit in the bucket chairs even after I wiped it down. Only one socket in the single living room lamp worked. In the bathroom the toilet tipped sideways, there was mold or mildew on the ceiling, and the tub wouldn't drain after a short shower! Throughout, the paint was either peeling or large patches hadn't been painted. In one bedroom there was a fuse panel (kid magnet). The towels were new, I know because the inspection stickers were them! I saw a housekeeper open a new quilt and half of it fell on the hallway carpet! Nothing about made me feel clean. Because it was not part of the original motel you had to park in front and walk through the building and go out the back across the street to the old apartment building. Did not feel safe. They charge you for a safe but say to feel free to ask for a refund.

The TV package was better than most places.

Disaster
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

This accommodation could possibly be the worst I have ever stayed at. Clean but very old, the rooms smelt of that smell that you know it is very old. Air conditioner from last century (very loud). WIFI DID NOT WORK and TV DID NOT WORK!! The poor guy I dealt with openly admitted that these were known problems. Carpet in hallway was wet. Most areas smelt so strongly of air freshner that it is obvious they are covering another smell up!! NOT WORTH THE MONEY! The guy actually said to me to call the internet service provider about the internet!!

Almost nothing was god about this accommodation. DO NOT STAY HERE!

Would not stay again.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Dirty microwave bedside table had something spilled on it and it had never been scrubbed down. Freezer did not work. Parking was so bad that the night attendant had to get a truck driver to park my Kia Sedona.

The breakfast was wonderful. The lady that worked the morning shift in the office was wonderful. Very helpful, nice and funny. I enjoyed her personality and help. The bathroom was very clean.

Small basic room. Free parking. Great location close to shopping and huskie stadium!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

When we booked through bookings.com the final price did not include the taxes so price was different when we got to hotel.

We we able to check in early

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Front desk staff Sandra at check-in was very rude. She's horrible. Shouldn't have her working there. She was frustrated and threw my credit card when she couldn't get through the transaction. My card was good. Would love to stay there again but don't hope to see her again.

The desk staff were very friendly.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

They charged me three times and when I called to ask for a refund for the two extra charges they never returned my phone calls or email.

The desk staff were very friendly.

the place is adequate/ borderline dump but for a night pre cruise it sufficed
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The place is dismal but it saved us the downtown hotel prices pre & post cruise

Not spending $400+ a night downtown . There is a wonderful shopping & dining mall directly across the street which is a saving grace.

This Travelodge offered us a good bed in a big room with a...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There was a fridge and microwave which made a lot of noise at night. Room felt dark even with lights on. No elevator. Noisy hallway.

This Travelodge offered us a good bed in a big room with a clean bathroom. Plenty of breakfast options across the road at University Village if you didn't choose the Travelodge breakfast.

Very enjoyable!

Maybe some scrambled eggs instead of just hard boiled eggs.

Shirley and Michael were awesome and helpful and were very attentive to our needs.The motel is older but our room was very clean. Would definitely stay here again.

What's that smell?
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The hallway carpets are disgusting and the smell was just as disgusting. Stains on the bedspread and duvet and the air conditioner was extremely loud and disruptive. We were unable to find lodging elsewhere and had to stay. Coffee was awful, no cream just powder and their breakfast just as sad.

Staff were friendly, close to rapid transit and great shopping across the street.

Aint the Ritz or the Hilton

Old - reminded me of the 70's - but price did not reflect :-(

Breakfast, and University mall across street...Plus bus stop very close to travel south to link rail

Don't stay here

The a/c was very loud. Trash was left from previouse guest. Few parking spaces and ver narrow. Hair balls on the floor. A pee cup was left on the counter. Toilet wasn't flushed and smelled.

Hit and Miss
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Well, the internet never worked, the TV was difficult to use and whilst the manager was great and couldn't do enough, the lady who worked later in the day was horrid. She actually stated when we asked about the internet not working that "she didn't give a crap as she'd been doing the job for 30 years and will go home and come back tomorrow and start another day". Now that's service.

The place makes getting into the city a breeze and being across the road from University Village is excellent, but boy it could use a makeover, same goes for some of the staff. The RAM bar is a beauty! There's a lot of great restaurants in the area, so you don't need to venture far for good food.

Disappointed! We don't stay in hotel/motels often and like to stay in a nice, pretty, clean room.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

When I walked up the stairs to our room I was appalled at how worn and dirty the carpets looked all the way down the hall. The price was way too high . $185 for one night. Really. I was a little worried about how clean the rooms were after seeing this and there was a musty smell. It definitely needs a face lift. There were some pieces of furniture in the rooms that were not moved when vacuumed or dusted and definitely missed. I expected a much nicer, cleaner, welcoming room for the price. Especially from a Wyndam- Travelodge name. We also had a terrible experience with the Wifi cutting in and out.

Location was excellent for UW .

Consider Other Options
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

OLD, definitely needs updating (furniture, exterior & landscaping, carpets, interior painting). Parking is extremely limited and difficult to gain access to; no "curb appeal;" no night lights/lamps in bedroom; sofa cushions were absolutely flat; no counter space in bathroom; no drapes/curtains.

Only the size of the room (actually a small apartment) was satisfying.

Location was near where I was working for the weekend.

Staff when checking in was disgruntled and exasperated with my attempt to check. Additionally, the key card access into the building was not always working or the key cards stopped working after I got them.

Location was near where I was working for the weekend.

poor customer relations, great location

I was delayed due to wild fires did the property manager was trying to process my payment before my arrival. Upon my arrival, I payed for my reservation of a "king bed " room. I was given a queen bed room which had a Stained bed spread on it. The price was not reduced as it should have been for the reduction in bed size. It's fortunate I was driving to this location. Had I not been able to answer my phone, they would have sold my room to other guests. Even though I had booked it over one month in advance. Even though check in begins at 4pm they called me at 6pm. To tell me they couldn't process my card (I had gotten a new card issued since making my reservation). He also told me he had other guests who would take my room if I wasn't going to be there!! There was no place in the reservation to note a late arrival, not to mention that had I been on a flight and not able to answer my phone they would have given my reservation away! Also that they try to process your payment before your arrival. This isn't how my previous bookings have worked. I'm pretty disappointed in the University Travelodge customer service, and reservation handling. Had the location not been so perfect I would have changed motels after the first night. My rate should heave been adjusted to the lower priced room as well. I won't be staying there again.

The property it's walking distance from UW, and University Village shopping center.

Avoid at all costs. No wifi, dirty, water leaks, one of the worst ever.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

I never write reviews, but this one was so bad, I feel the need to do so to deter others from going here. First, they didn't have the room we booked for us. Then the wifi didn't work and the tech support couldn't fix the problem. The room had a giant water leak covering the floor, and it smelled of mill dew. The room wasn't clean and was worn down. On top of all of this, it was super expensive. Would never stay there again, and would actively discourage anybody from doing so.

The only good thing is it is very close to the University. Everything else was terrible.

Would not stay there again
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Dirty carpets, lobby smells of cigarette smoke, stuffy rooms with loud heating cooling units, moldy oranges in the breakfast area.

Location close to an early morning appointment

One of the nicer Seattle-area motels

Location sort of out of the way, difficult to get to if using public transit from downtown Seattle as lots of walking in between transfer from Link to Bus 372 and or return although motel on #372 route; taxi approximately $21-25 each way to/from Seattle Mariners' Safeco Field and or Seattle Seahawks' Century Field. Food: No snack vending machine; no sit-down restaurant anywhere in immediate vicinity of motel albeit there's a Teriyaki joint 2-3 blocks walk up the street and ditto for a Circle K for snacks, a little further up, otherwise nothing for miles. NOT recommended for those who like the night-life; BUT recommended for those who want to be close to Husky Stadium as motel located in University Village locale.

Staff professional; rooms nice; room rates ok although there are cheaper comparable motels closer-in toward city; vending machines $1.75 for can coke/bottled water. Conservative amenities. continental Breakfast 6am; 7am on weekends and holidays. Plus factor: only motel closest to University of Washington campus and Husky Stadium.

Stay for Hospital

Some rooms a little noisy. Had a nice pool area but pool had been closed for some time.

Great breakfast...mmmm.. waffles. Right across street from U Village

Only as your last option
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The appearance, hallways and stairs are disgusting. At least the bathroom was clean and the bed sheets also seemed clean. Tv does not go on and off with the remote, poor channel selection. Expensive for the value

The breakfast was good.

Excellent location, but filthy.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Dirty! The carpets are filthy. The bathroom sink pipe leaks so there is water on the floor. There is mold growing on the windows. The security lock on one of the outside doors is broken.

The location was close to great shopping, restaurants, and the University. Parking was free.

Overall the stay was good.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The beds were not as comfortable as other travelodge hotels. The building is very dated and could be renovated. The free breakfast was not as good as other Travelodge hotels.

The hotel was convenient to where we were going.

OLD, DIRTY AND NOT WORTH MONEY..ONLY PLUS IS LOCATION. WILL NOT STAY HERE AGAIN!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Let me list a few items: 1. Sink in bathroom is not secure 2. Lots of scratches on walls 3. Burnout lights 4. Breakfast hours short 5. Only one waste basket and it was in main room-none in bathroom 6. Desk to use for my laptop could not be used as it as I could not get chair up to desk...plugin was under desk and I had to move desk to plug in laptop 7. No information in room in regards to local restaurants, etc. 8. Cleaning staff did not reset alarm clock and it was just blinking 9. AC is so old we could not even listen to TV 10. The remote control was so old and dirty and it took forever to change channels 11. There was a floor lamp that was broken. 12. The hair drier didn't work 13. Carpet in hallways looks very old and dirty 14. THIS HOTEL IS SIMPLY "OLD AND NOT VERY APPEALING"...NEEDS TO BE COMPLETELY RENOVATED. IT IS SAD BECAUSE IT IS IN A GREAT LOCATION ...CLOSE TO UW MEDICAL CENTER , UW STADIUM AND ALSO THERE IS A VERY LARGE SHOPPING CENTER DIRECTLY ACROSS STREET

Only the location to UW Medical Center