Reviews of Seralago Hotel & Suites Main Gate East 3 stars

5678 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, Celebration, Orlando, FL 34746, USA

#330 of 407 hotels in Orlando

6.2

The only thing I like about this hotel is that it has good...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Poolside

I do not like one of the staff. She wes disrespectful. I don't like the sanded play ground at all. I tried to work out but the place is full of bugs. I don't like the fact that I have to pay for breakfast. The hotel needs more cable channels.

The only thing I like about this hotel is that it has good AC and the hotal is closer to Old town Orlando Florida.

The price of the rooms
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Parking Lot View

Needs to be renovated. Things are out of date. Toilet wouldn’t flush. The doors wouldn’t close properly so that’s very unsafe.

The price of the rooms

I had a great stay overall close to a lot of things and places including the parks.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Parking Lot View

The breakfast at the buffet was not that great and 5 dollars for a drink was unacceptable.

Close to parks and very clean. The pools were great and close to my room.

A good budget choice - if you like loud music and don't need to sleep.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Poolside

we had been travelling for a few weeks, and needed to relax and wind down - however the incessant thumping music around the pool made sure we did not relax. Sitting by the pool or swimming, you could hardly have a conversation, it was so loud. I like music, but I hated it after staying here. It wasn't turned off until 1 am, and as our room was on the pool side, it made it very hard to enjoy the place. I would NOT recommend this place, simply because of the loud and unnecessary music.

quite nice for the price - great location for Disney etc. Our room was old and a bit shabby, but was clean and comfortable.

The price was reasonable and location was great but the place needs to improve many things.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Parking Lot View

Weak wi- fi. Not proper bedding with sheets not staying in place and no bedspreads or coverlet on the beds. No hot water the first day of our stay and very low water pressure so not a great shower.

Location is close to Disney. Restaurant on the property is convenient along with mini market.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Parking Lot View

The hot water didn’t work neither did the ice machines. The rooms could also use a little update as the bathroom door frame was all rusted.

Great location. The pool area was nice. Loved the security they have. They patrol the hotel grounds all night.

Very intimidating
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Poolside

Other visitors children not accompanied while at the pool teenagers throwing things staff not addressing this turning a blind eye all in all I felt it was very intimidating to be at the pool with young children I will not be going back again for this reason

Do not stay here!!! Very GROSS & DIRTY
    • Kid Suite

This place is very gross! I packed up our stuff and left the next morning! There was gum, and dried up boggers on the wall. The bed was hard and uncomfortable. Not what the pictures looked like at all!

It was very roomy and accommodated the children very well.
    • Two-Room Suite with Two Double Beds - Plus Murphy Bed

I had two rooms. One was very clean. The other seemed like the housekeeper rushed through it. The fridge and tub needed more attention, but the staff was quick to solve the problem.

It was very roomy and accommodated the children very well. The pool was great. Also, it is directly next to Old Town which we all enjoyed.

Farely close to disney
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Parking Lot View

Very dirty rooms, when we opened the fridge it was full of small cockroaches, and not only there but over the desk or just simply walking in the carpet, we also made a reservation for 4 adults and 2 kids and when we arrived in the hotel they said that we only had reservation for 4 people and putted us in a 2 beds bedroom.

Farely close to disney

Kids will like it. Adults who are used to nicer hotels will NOT be comfortable.
    • Kid Suite

The adult bed in the family suite was listed as a king. It was NOT a king. Looks like a full size. Beds were hard and uncomfortable. The kid beds were not normal twins. They felt extremely narrow. It’s a Very noisy hotel. It’s called a family suite but it’s actually a Very small room. It Feels clostrophobic almost. Shower small and curtain touches adults during shower. Mini frig and microwave are in the sink area of the bathroom. A bathanett is kind of gross. Ac unit is noisy and didn’t keep room cool enough.

Kid friendly. Bright colors in lobby. Arcade. Onsite food options. Open pool area. Small playground. Kids loved the bunk bed kid space in our family room.

Rooms are way smaller than what they say, we had the...
    • Kid Suite

Staff was a bit rude and seemed like they weren't sure how to check people in or out

Rooms are way smaller than what they say, we had the "kid room " with bunk beds and extra space for the kids, not much extra space. But we didn't spend much time in the room just before and after the daily trips.

The location is good-next to Old Town and right on 192.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

Rooms are very outdated and have a very bad musty smell, that messed with my allergies our entire stay AND If your going to allow pets-invest in alternative flooring and not carpet! The first room they put us in didn’t have a fridge and the AC was broken. They kindly switched us to another. The beds are not comfortable at all and there’s just an overall dirty feeling. I have stayed many times over the years and it just keeps going downhill. I won’t be booking with them again.

The location is good-next to Old Town and right on 192. Anything you need is in the area.

I can not recommend this hotel.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Parking Lot View

Despite obvious vacancies in other areas, our entire party was placed in the far back building where work equipment made it hazardous to walk around. Especially on the sidewalk and in the parking lot. We were traveling with 4 adults, a 4 year old, and a 2 year old. I’m still confused why customers were placed in this area.

Nice location. Convenient to theme parks.

Staff were ready to help and were always smiling.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Parking Lot View

The whole place was OK but both my wife and I never really felt comfortable walking around the area

Staff were ready to help and were always smiling. very close to "Old Town" and all the bars and restaurants associated with that place. Overall not bad.

not what i expected, not what was portrayed.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Poolside

This property is portrayed as a family place. It really isn't. This is a motel with a few amenities. Not at all what we expected. Did not feel safe there. This place needs alot of upgrading to get back to the place it was in the pics.

The location is great. It's right next to Olde Town amusement park. Lots of restaurants and shops nearby.

The staff was excellent, loved the pool loved the location...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Parking Lot View

Just some of the stuff needed to be updated we had a great time it just rooms look old lighting needs to be changed floor tile has a lol mold in the bathroom tub looked old and stain Gym definitely needs an upgrade

The staff was excellent, loved the pool loved the location of the hotel

Worst motel we have ever stayed in !!!
    • Kid Suite

When we walked into our room right away you can see the dresser was missing drawers. Later that night we when we returned to the room to get baths we noticed hair all in the tub and bed time we saw stains on the sheets. By that time it was to late to leave. There was noise all night and the a/c chirped ! In the morning there was used towels from the pool and liquor bottles outside our room! We had a mini vacation from from H*LL

Nothing at all.

Ok for one night.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Parking Lot View

I was scared to touch things, apparently very poorly cleaned, smell unpleasant, would not stay in this hotel, went with my husband and two children, I do not advise family.

The daily rate is affordable.

Kids enjoyed the stay, us not so much.
    • Kid Suite

The room was smaller than expected, there were hole in the walls, lights did not work. There were what I believe to be roaches near the microwave and cabinets,a couple seen in th closet area. Housekeeping doesn't knock so if you sleep in be prepared to be stared at by non English speaking woman.

The location was great,the pool and most amenities were good.

Greafor price till they threw me out and charged my card

Above

I was planning on staying for almost a month because i am moving out of state. I made my reservation like usual anf went to pay and they kicked me out w no warning! Yet still charged my credit card! I had 30 minutes to pack and vacate and the manager didnt care at all and gave me attitude and talked about me behind my back calling me "rude"! U can feel the springs in mattress Takes 30 mins for shower to heat up Toilets dont flush well They need to replace bathroom floors it looks dirty Pools were nice and good temp Besides the manager all the other workers at desk were very nice

We will be returning for another stay
    • Two-Room Suite with Two Double Beds - Plus Murphy Bed

The one think I didn't like was the laundry area. I didn't like using there coin's

My family and I went there for vac , first time staying and I was very pleased and happy of all that we had. We are planning on going back in the winter for vac again. The area we were at we were close to all the parks.

SO DISAPPOINTED!!!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Parking Lot View

This is my 2nd time staying at your hotel. The 1st time I went was in February with my husband and your service was fantastic! This time around I went with my mother, daughter and 9 month old grand daughter and the cleaning service was horrible. We constantly had to call the front desk about clean towels and people in the next room fighting early in the morning and no one would answer the front desk phone. Had to physically walk to front desk to have someone come and handle situation. Our room smelled like cat pee. The night crew that worked the front desk were not very helpful. Came back from being out and about and twice our room was not cleaned. I am very disappointed and embarrassed to have recommended this hotel and we received nothing but poor service!

it was a good stay for on the budget travelers
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Parking Lot View

the room was stuffy and lacked some sort of ventilation and most of the power outlets did not work. some of the lighting fixtures were also not working. but over all since we were out the whole day, it was a good place to sleep in.

very near all the outlets and disney parks. wide space for parking. accessible.

Change blankets and make breakfast reasonable. $4.99 is more then enough.
    • Two-Room Suite with Two Double Beds - Plus Murphy Bed

Price of breakfast. $9.99 for a continental breakfast is out of line. I had a party of 8 Bath tub backed up. Blankets were scratchy. People walking around cars in middle of night and car alarms going off.

I liked the maid service and the response of the staff. Staff more then tried to make my stay completely comfortable.

Horrible and Nasty
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Parking Lot View

EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS HOTEL IS WAS THE WORST EXPERIENCE EVER NEVER AGAIN WILL I STAY THERE

This hotel is nasty the rooms have no curtains, have roach infestation, the room doors are broken and not secured. This was the worst place I have ever been!! Also made two reservations under with each one with a room and when I got there they only gave one room

We just needed a place to stay for a night and was...

The pool time was great

We just needed a place to stay for a night and was pleasantly surprised by all the extra amenities available to us. For the price we paid we didn't expect much but got so much more.

The room was dirty. Door was hard to open or close. Bathtub leaked and so did the toilet. Not GOOD!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Parking Lot View

We stayed in the back building. Only sheet on the bed. The bathroom either had hot water or cold water, NO MIDDLE. The floors were dirty.

Next to Old Town. But I will find somewhere else to stay next time.

I love the pools and the spas.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Parking Lot View

The jets in the covered spa were not working as they should be. Seemed like it may have a short in the wiring.

I love the pools and the spas. Everything here is just wonderful, rooms, staff and the grounds in general.

like the hotel and it was cheaper
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Parking Lot View

too many people smoking everywhere even pool, hallway...

i like that it was close to lots of things like fast food, parks and stores to buy souveniers etc

Facility was nice would have totally enjoyed it if customer service was better
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Parking Lot View

The way I was charge gratuity for a wings that I had to pick up at the tiki bar from a female bartender or the way when I got there my room wasn't ready and I had to wait another hour and missed out on swimming in the Sun

When I got there my room was not ready they said it was an issue with booking.com so I was forced to go into the Eatery to kill time after I kill time I had to go up to the front desk and see what was going on with the room when I was told by staff that they will come and get me then when I finally got in my room and went to the pool area the bar attended a female charge me good towards you on some wings that I end up having to go pick up myself and try to double charged me for a salad when I woke up in the morning to complain to management there was no manager on staff they told me to call back on a Tuesday and the manager will be there love the facility hate the Staffing and it could be because I've been in management myself and I can see all the imperfections and the and consistency of good service however the kitchen staff was very helpful and courteous and for them I will go back maybe one or two bad apples don't spoil the bunch

Cheap,old but do able.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Parking Lot View

I HAD AN ISSUE WITH SECURITY OF MY ROOM. TOOK 2 1/2 HOURS TO COME TO A CONCLUSION ON THE ISSUE. BOOKING.COM AND THIS PROPERTY STILL HAS YET TO REFUND ME, I LEFT DO TO THIS ISSUE.

GOOD LOCATION FOR DISNEY OR THE LARGE THEME PARKS. IT'S OLD. TOWELS WERE ROUGH BEDS WERE JUST OK. BUT YOU GET WHAT YA PAY FOR.

You live and learn.

First room smelled like mold and had to switch rooms.Than the new room door was messed up and didn’t lock unless you played with the handle. Than someone was smoking in there room and the smoke smell was coming into my room. Someone was supposed to bring a air freshener but never showed up and the WiFi was in and out also.

The location was great.

Great! Perfect location !!!!
    • Two-Room Suite with Two Double Beds - Plus Murphy Bed

Front desk never answers phone almost . You gotta keep calling. Also some stuff looked old and worn out such as corners of wall cracklings just a tiny bit, furniture wasnt a great condition such as couch and table. I rate the furniture a 8 out of 10 overall with a of that I loved it!

The lobby was really nice and entrance. Rooms are spacious and amazing for the price! Pool open until 12 am which is a plus.

Don't stay here!!!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Parking Lot View

It's a drug den!!! It seems it's a hotel for local residents without housing. People smoking cannabis freely and drug deals being done in cars out side our room. The rooms are tired, rotten and in need of attention. Do not stay here!!

The hotel was great for the price.
    • Two-Room Suite with Two Double Beds - Plus Murphy Bed

The one thing that would help the hotel is having a kitchenette in the room. We had to eat out and it would be nice to be able to eat in the room

The hotel was great for the price. I would definitely stay there again. It was close to everything. The staff were very nice. We even booked one more night during our trip

4.5
    Yes we pay 45 dollars at the restaurant for breakfast and...

The restaurant

Yes we pay 45 dollars at the restaurant for breakfast and when we went to serve our self nothing was on the table to serve our self we tell to the staff did not anything so we were not able to eat only some eggs very dissapointing

Totally recommend to stay here. Always have a great time. Only issue is them keeping hot tub workin.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Poolside

They need to keep on top of keeping the pool and hot tub working. The last 2-3 times we've stayed the hot tub was down. Asked one person and they said would get it fixed, next said off because of storm, finally property manager said no it's broke and needed repaired. A consistent answer would be nice. Need to monitor operation of facilities more better. Rooms are clean. Bathrooms could use update, but I've stayed at worse. Great location.

I always recommend this property This is the only place I stay in Orlando the amenities and activities are excellent and rhe staff is friendly

i was very disappointed i will never stay there again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Parking Lot View

the place was just disgusting, it was dirty, smell like mildew or mold, floors were dirty, bed wasn't made in my kids room the soap dish fell off the wall bathroom are full just nasty, the doors are full of rust

the location

My stay was all around a good stay
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

The WiFi was horrible and they try to get you to sign up for time share in order for you to get the discounted park tickets but what they don’t tell you is that it’s time consuming

I loved that it has shuttle service to all parks there is a pool and restaurant on the premises there is also food and dining close by also Old Town and FunSpot are a 5min walk away.

Good for the price
    • Kid Suite

Was credited for a seaworld ticket but has never shown up at the bank 😢 I no it may take a minute so giving til end of week b4 I contact Deb Restaurant isn’t open at nite

Cool experience
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

To update a bit the facilities.

Great rooms for a excellent price. I've always stayed with my family and recently went with my husband and it was perfect.

Great location and amenities for the whole family, somewhat...
    • Kid Suite

The room wasn't neat, had old furniture and wires everywhere. The television didn't work, if you changed one TV with remote, they both changed channels. The curtains had holes. The beds need new mattresses. The rooms, overall, need a makeover.

Great location and amenities for the whole family, somewhat friendly staff

Very unhappy with the whole situation
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Parking Lot View

I didn't like that they told me one thing on the phone and when I got there they told me something else I didn't like that I waited 40 minutes to be checked in I didn't like that they try to up charge me for a room they had already put me in I didn't like that the doors were hard to close in the room that it seemed that every door and things in the room or old and warped by water a mold

The check-in process is crazy they do not have enough employees on staff you're waiting forever the employees are rude they try to up charge you for everything they lied to you they misrepresent things

The property lied to me it was a mess there's a long...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Parking Lot View

That they play games they give you the runaround and they don't stick to their word

The property lied to me it was a mess there's a long line to check in people were complaining rooms needed to be changed not worth my time or money ever again

Staff is welcoming and helpful, local area has every convenience!!!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Parking Lot View

Room was a little musty with obvious rust on bathroom door hinges. For some reason I thought the breakfast buffet was free but the charge was $10 with drinks extra.

Spacious and welcoming, convenient to the swimming pool and very quiet!

Over all it was a very good stay and we would stay again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Parking Lot View

Restaurant mixed up our order and left a few things out of the order and so we had to get our money back and couldnt eat from there needs a little updating but the great part was the young man who checked us in was extra helpful and very courteous i think his name was sebastian?.. Also the little spanish speaking lady that cleaned our room, ( Maribell.?) Was very friendly and extra helpful as well. When we were about to leave , she came out of the room twice cause our kids left their stuffed toys behind. THATS SERVICE,!!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH MARIBELL AND SEBASTION,,,,!!

Breakfast buffet was good staff very helpful

Tv didn’t work.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Parking Lot View

Tv didn’t work. Ac was acting up. Tried to charge me for pool side room. Didn’t not have option to choose so that was not called for. Room didn’t look like pictures. No comforters sheets.not all lights worked.

Good value for close to disney.
    • Kid Suite

Shuttle to Disney was a total flop. Overcrowded, doesnt stay on schedule. It was 25 mins late picking us up in the am. Took 2hours to arrive at Disney gate. Thebrwturning shuttlw left at least 30mins early, stranding 27 people and almost refused to accomidate the handicapped passanger they brought to the park!they sent another shuttle but it didnt arrive until an hour later.

Location is great. Facilities have conviently long hours.

I liked the price and the location, close to pharmacies and...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Parking Lot View

I didn’t most of them, on my check in was great but when I needed some help wasn’t good because I got a package delivered from Amazon and they weren’t able to finde it but I was sure that was delivered because a person from the hotel has signed. And I asked for more 3 different people and they were rude and couldn’t help me, included the manager, so after I insist she found it and she didn’t even say sorry !

I liked the price and the location, close to pharmacies and restaurants!

Always a great get away.
    • Kid Suite

The bath tub was dirty. I loved the single parent package when my children were younger however, my children are now 15 and 16 and it should still apply toward teenagers not just 12 and under.

I have been staying at the Seralago for many years. I loved our Starwars room. The room was great. other than the bath tub being dirty. I loved the single parent package however, my children are now 15 and 16 and it should still apply toward teenagers not just 12 and under.

Great location, no coffee.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Parking Lot View

No complimentory coffee in the rooms or lobby as most hotels have.You can buy a small cup in lobby for a small fortune.

Perfect location just miles from Disney and right next to Old Town.

It was okay i guess, but there was nothing that will make us want to come back. sorry
    • Two-Room Suite with Two Double Beds - Plus Murphy Bed

The hotel looked better in pictures. It is an old building, nothing modern or new. The room was a bit small for 7 people accommodations, there were not enough towels to bathe and to use for the pool. Towels were small too. I was disappointed that the breakfast was not included in the price and we ended up paying around $112 for a poor breakfast for 7 people at the buffet they had there. We even had to pay for coffee and drinks (juice) and tip was included not optional. The food was not tasty. The next day we opted to go and have breakfast outside the hotel.

I liked the pool, very big and nice to be there. I liked the service in the cafeteria, waiters very nice and the lady in the reception. Person at the counter on our arrival was very pleasant too and helpful. Service was the only thing i was happy about.

I liked the size of the room,house keeping staff.
    • Two-Room Suite with Two Double Beds - Plus Murphy Bed

Some of the front desk staff was rude and very unprofessional, the furniture was old and outdated,the ceiling leaked from the top floor,, into our room on the first floor,the refrigerator didnt work I reported it they said it was fixed but it wasn't, we have been going there for over 10yrs but we will never ever returned there again,the place need to be remodeled, the beds are like cement we will not return.

I liked the size of the room,house keeping staff.

Nice place to stay on a budget

Nothing to not like

I didn't explore the property much but from the looks of it, it was fine. The pool stays open until midnight, there's a restaurant in the lobby, the room was clean and had hot water.

Unclean , no rest, and nothing was done to try to accommodate me , or even so much as an apology .
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Parking Lot View

Not very clean, also the people in next room were fighting throughing things against the wall and when I spoke to the front desk, on 2 occasions, nothing was done to address the problem , it was after 3 am before the noise stopped.

Kids loved it . Looking at the room made me itch.
    • Kid Suite

The property was very misleading. When I checked in upon arrival, Iwas very excited. The grounds from what I saw looked fun. But driving around looking for my room, looked very unsafe. Once I opened the room door, I was immediately discussed with the appearance of the room. The carpet was moisted. The bed was thrown in a queens bed spot which took way to much space. The bunk bed area tv had to be unplugged to turn off. The dresser with the main tv was very raggedy. The batg tyn was too small-but a fix for that would be to get the curved shower curtain so the curtain doesn't touch the person who's washing and a mat that goes in the shower to prevent falls. Last the door and the outer walls are so thin, you can hear 2 doors on both sides coming and going. The door lock systems needs upgrading as well. The only way to not slam the door is to insert the key wouldn't shutting the door. Fix these things and then it would be great.

Good thing we didn’t spend a lot of time in the room.
    • Kid Suite

The beds/pillows were not comfortable. Kind of run down, and the room was way too small. It slept all 5 of us, but there was hardly any room to put our stuff.

The pool and hot tub were nice. The staff was pretty friendly.

Good location, rooms kept clean and tidy, helpful staff upon...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Poolside

The pool music played all night which disturbed the sleep of two autistic children. When i asked the night manager repeatedly if it could be turned of they had excuses like it was faulty and they didn't know how to turn it off. The last night, new night manager simply went to a switch on the wall and turned it down then asked me if he could help in any other way. Extractor fan in bathroom not working, room smelled so propped room door open daily to air it. Not ideal.

Good location, rooms kept clean and tidy, helpful staff upon check in.

The kids sleeping area is the only thing I enjoyed.
    • Kid Suite

The room was filthy if I had cleaning material I would have cleaned it myself. The bed was broke and caused a injury on my leg.

The kids sleeping area is the only thing I enjoyed.

Good location, ease of access to parks with shuttle bus meant it was a great family holiday.
    • Two-Room Suite with Two Double Beds - Plus Murphy Bed

Tired decor & general maintenance of facilities in room were poor.

Stayed 2 weeks. Family suite which was huge & adequate for a party of 5. Decor in room was very tired. Handle broken on kitchen cupboard & towel rail in bathroom. Very limited kitchen facilities. General maintenance & up keep poor. We had a day of heavy rain & bathroom got flooded from a roof leak & it was so bad it made the carpet in the landing & bedroom wet. It was a known problem with our room so couldn’t understand why we had been out in there? Came back to room late with tired/ sleeping children & found industrial blower in our room & Management wanted to move us but we were leaving the next day so asked for towels to put down. Had to ask several times until we received enough towels. Having said this, for what we paid & the good location, pool & laundry we would stay here again.

DON’T STAY AT THIS HOTEL!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Parking Lot View

This was the most disgusting hotel I have ever stayed at. I would have rathered slept in my car. That’s how dirty this room is. It’s pretty bad when your child asks you to sleep in bed with her because she’s scared.

There was absolutely nothing to like!

It was old, outdated, and didn’t seem very clean.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Parking Lot View

It was old, outdated, and didn’t seem very clean. Plus the lady who checked me in was rude. It was good for the price I paid, but if I could afford a better hotel I would’ve done that.

Cheap place
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

Look, you get what you pay for. We paid $200 for Friday into Monday, which is a steal. The hotel room, overall, was clean, but very dated. Our shower faucet was out on backwards, so you had to use the cold for hot and vice Versa.

I love the location and the facilities such as the pool bar.

When you first arrive at the hotel, the lobby area is...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Parking Lot View

The rooms were horrible and didnt match the facility. When you open the door, you are greeted with a terrible odor. It was not just my room, as other guest were complaining as well. The beds were not comfortable and did not have fitted sheets. We went to wal mart and bought cleaning supplies to clean the place up because it seemed nasty. The maids came everyday and did something..... But they made up the beds without changing the linen. The facilities are Hotel quality but the rooms are cheap motel quality at best. Plus the room had a old school 20 inch box tv.i haven't seen one in years and didn't expect to see one on vacation. This is not the place to go if your room is the highlight of your vacation or you are used to Hotel quality accommodations.

When you first arrive at the hotel, the lobby area is wonderful. There is a food court and arcade for the kids. The pool areas are nice also with one pool boasting its own tiki style bar. The location of this hotel is top notch, only minutes from Disney Springs. Al pacino has a restaurant right across the street. The property also has 2 big pools and hot tubs, a playground, and a vollyball court.

Was a decent place to lay our heads after long days at the theme prks
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

Very dated rooms. Needs updated. Carpets were stained, bathroom had some mold issues, shower head was old and not very good, toilet was old as well

Right next to old town and fun spot with plenty of resturants near by

Front desk excellent
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Parking Lot View

A lot of kids running pass my room all day and night. Couldn’t swim in the pool or get in jacuzzi it was locked dnd told we could go way down to opposite building to swim.. my kids never got in pool

Front desk excellent

Loud party upstairs kept me up all night
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Poolside

I am writing this review at 4 am as I listen to what sounds like 2 parties upstairs. First impression "Daddy, you said this was a resort, it looks like a motel." Out of the mouths of babes... Check in: People; Helpful, quick, pleasant, but I should have been wary listening to the woman talking to a manager trying to get a refund/upgrade due to the condition of the room. The manager was being patient and trying to rectify the situation that I assumed at the moment was someone who probably always asked for some special consideration. (I was done before I saw the outcome. Lobby; looked clean but old, was not cool, warm and humid. We took a walk thru before finding our room and I decided we wouldn't be eating on the property, (if they can't keep the lobby cool I don't trust the refrigeration). My kid was psyched about the game room when we saw it online, but again old, and hot and musty... if you can't get a 11 year old to want to play in an arcade you are doing something wrong. (I am cheap...CHEAP... ok, frugal, but I actually brought $20 for the game room and she said no thanks.) Room: Looked pretty clean, plenty of towels/soap, no extras I would expect from a "resort property" (lotion, conditioner, coffee pot). Ac is LOUD but seems adequate. Our smoke detector is covered by a plastic bag??? Big turn off for me is beds made without fitted sheets, they just tucked top sheets under the mattress. We haven't used the microwave but it's here. NO OUTLETS NEAR BEDS FOR PHONES!! Went to put our food in the mini fridge to discover it was frozen over on top and warm in the rest (makes me feel justified in my not trusting the refrigeration in the restaurant). As I was about to pick up the phone and call about the fridge the phone rang and asked about how I liked the room, I told them about the fridge and within 20 minutes there were two nice maintenance men replacing it!!!

I liked the room I was located at 435 love the view and it...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Parking Lot View

The thing I really didn't like was the bathroom.. wish it was bigger , it was to small and crowded

I liked the room I was located at 435 love the view and it was close to the exit! The bed was confi, the pool is good! I would go back !!

It was one of the WORST experiences we have ever had at a hotel.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Parking Lot View

There was no hot water for showers, the lock on the door did not work properly, there was dirt and hair in the bathroom, the TV had static and an unclear picture, the carpet was stained in many places, one of the mattresses had an unpleasant odor. We did not feel very safe; there was a hotel guest smoking drugs down the hall from us the night we checked in. No engineer on duty the first night to fix the water issue; when we went to check out, we were told there was no manager on duty to help us. The room was NOT worth the $55 I paid; however the front office was very unaccommodating and did not offer compensation or a solution to help with the numerous issues we had with our hotel room. It was one of the WORST experiences we have ever had at a hotel.

(Not many..) The only positive we experienced was that the hotel room was quiet after about 10pm. It was nice that the location was central to restaurants and the Disney parks, however there were plenty of other hotels in the same area that we will be staying at next time (Marriott, Best Western). Seralago is owned by foreign investors who apparently do not rank customer service and room cleanliness as a priority.

Poor service, dirty room, AC didn’t work in the room!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Parking Lot View

The first room I was given had Cheetos all over the bed sheets and long hairs on the bedding and pillows. Then I walked into the bathroom and there was used soap on the tub, the room was dirty! Then they gave me a new room closer to the pool which was nice except the AC didn’t work! I complained and someone was supposed to come fix it and they never showed up! I stayed 2 nights in a room with no AC in Florida!! All they said at the front was they were sorry no one showed up

The convenience of food and coffee close by. Plus being able to walk to Old Town was nice

Honest stay..easy comfort
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

It had roaches. Just being honest.

It was easy to get to the fun and excitement that is around its location. We went to Disney Magic Kingdom while staying there.

Do to the fact the room was not clean or secure we left the hotel
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Poolside

Inside Door handle was falling wife couldn’t open the door because when it was open the door fell a 1/4 inch so when u shut the door u had to slam it and 1/2 of the upper floor rooms shook some type off white residue on comforters and wife took a pee in the toilet and thought it was going to back up

Was not satisfied.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

Was supposed to have a poolside room. Did not receive. Was told that there none even though it was in my notes. Also after checking in to room my 11 yr old daughter found a shot gun bullet right outside our room. Also air conditioning in room didn't work properly. Waited in line for an HR to check in. Also when I went to complain about issues waited for 45 minutes and was still not helped. So I checked out.

• King Room with Sofa Bed

Location........Location.......Location! close to everything! Hotel is an older hotel but updated and well maintained. For the length of time we spent in our room, our expectations were met. Will consider going back in the fall.