Reviews of Shamrock Rentals of South Florida - Kendall

12615 Southwest 91 Street, Kendall, FL 33186, USA

#9 of 10 hotels in Kendall

Based on 70 apartment reviews

Stairs but not a big deal. The water seems to disconnect at certain times for the toilets in the bathrooms, kitchen require more essential kitchen tools, i.e. pots and cooking utensils.

The location and space in the apartment.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Very run down. Our refrigerator did not work, the furniture and carpet were very old and looked dirty. When we booked our reservation said king bed but we had a full.

Close to restaurant, shopping, and turnpike

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

I liked the peaceful atmosphere and the fact that I was so closed to everything,: shopping, entertainment, and main routes.

I lthink it was the best choice I could have made

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

First of all, there was no book or paperwork to tell you how to connect the wifi. When connected, the wifi was unreliable; it kept going on and off throughout my entire stay. The air conditioning did not work at all in the master bedroom. The AC units are congregated outside the master bedroom's window and you hear them going on and off all night long making it difficult to sleep. I could not use my Verizon and Metro PCS cell phones to make outside calls. The calls that did go through often dropped after 1-2 minutes or the person on the line couldn't hear us properly. The floor of the unit was dirty. The laundry detergent that was supposed to be provided was not there although asked for multiple times. The dryer did not work and the technician who was supposed come fix it, never showed up. I would not recommend unit 1-108 to anyone. Please stay somewhere else!

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Too much outside traffic around the back of the property especially around the unit I was in and lots of ants and spiders. I am sure due to the recent hurricane and units getting wet.

I like the convenience of being next to all the stores and restaurants

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Just outside Room 2-11, the threshold is uneven. This really needs to be rectified.

The office staff, especially Ramsey, was extremely helpful, polite and knowledgeable. We hope to see him every time we visit Shamrock.

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

- No elevator, so difficult to bring our big bags up - Office was opening later than written on Saturday, so lost a bit of time at check out - Choose this place as it was close to the summer camps of my kids so a bit far from the beach. - Apartement first floor was dark

- Lots of space in the apartement, pool is OK - Lots of shopping options around

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Staff was almost impossible to reach. But the worst part was trying to enter the property daily. The code provided never worked and I had to wait for another resident to be around to let me in. Many nights I had to wait 30 mins or more in the middle of the night with a toddler in the car trying the code repeatedly to try to enter the property. Completely overpriced, this is not a luxury or high end property.

The property was central.

• Reviewed: 28 January 2017

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Too far from tourist attractions. The fridge was leaking water & spoilt our food. We wanted to use the spa but it was cold & the button to press to start the bubbles was broken. That was disappointing. We couldn't use the stove at first.

Spacious well lit apartment.

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

• One-Bedroom Apartment

The staff during non office hours is rude, she definitely does not like her job....

Location & convenience of renting an apartment. Apartment is nice, large, with plenty of space to even entertain guests as it has a living room, kitchen, separate room and bathroom.

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Floors were a bit dirty. I mopped them in less than 5 minutes, otherwise a great apt.

The one bedroom, because i get up early and my wife likes to sleep in.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

The grounds need to be better looking and better kept especially around the entrances to the apartments. They look ugly and bare. Bedding could be better

Location was convenient. The apartment was clean and i liked that it had the basics necessities when I arrived.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

running toilet door lock and over all room

location was good

All

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

Internet

Mostly everything

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Customer service was great and the rooms were spacious, well equiped and awesome floor plan.

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Beds too soft and master-bed was too small,

Good location, spacious apartment, clean and well kept public areas.

• Reviewed: 15 January 2017

Close to Kendall Airport

• Reviewed: 11 January 2017

Access to WiFi

• Reviewed: 25 September 2016

Checkout time is too early 11.00

• Reviewed: 24 September 2016

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

The toilet you had to flush twice or three times

Safe place felt like home

• Reviewed: 28 June 2016

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Dirty, noisy, poor customer service,

Spacious

• Reviewed: 14 April 2016

Cleanliness of bathroom. Musty, damp Odor of room. Front gate always took to long to open. Parking was inconvenient.

Location of property. Front desk person at check in...friendly polite.

• Reviewed: 13 April 2016

The location was great and the apartment was nice, clean and roomy! Great value for the price we paid! Definitely a better option than booking a hotel! Booking.com does all the work! From now on we will only stay with Shamrock Rentals. Maria Hernandez, Yira Robles and Michelle Delgado the leasing consultants were very prompt with email details from start to finish and they worked hand in hand! The only thing I would suggest is they have their own emails. All emails came from Michelle Delgado's account but the communication was with Yira Robles and then with Maria Hernandez with there signature at the bottom. That was the only way I knew who I was speaking with. All in all, I had an amazing stay and enjoyed spending time with my daughter who lives in Miami and is the Director of Catering at a well known hotel! She was extremely happy as well and said "Shamrock Rentals" Maria, Yira & Michelle will be her go to for her extended stay clients and family when her establishment is not available! I'm looking forward to my next stay in May with Shamrock Rentals!

• Reviewed: 5 April 2016

Suggestions: Need to make sure ironing board has good padding (it was old and warn out). Need at least a staff member available in the weekends.

I like the location and it was a clean room.

• Reviewed: 8 March 2016

It's a great place, much better than one usually gets in Miami dade. Unfortunately it's way too far from south Miami and traffic usually is really bad That's the only drawback of a very fine establishment

• Reviewed: 7 February 2016

Availability of parking, apparently there were more thsn 1 car per apartment during my stay. Also there eas trash in the main bedroom.

I felt at home. The distribution of the apartment is quite similar to where I live.

• Reviewed: 2 November 2015

The beds were hard on the body. I understand the need to have things that will last but the beds were tough on the body.

Very easy to access and centrally located to everything I wanted to do.

• Reviewed: 1 June 2015

The only thing we didn't like was finding a roach in our living room and the beds were not the most comfortable, but they were okay.

We stayed at the Shamrock for a week in a two bedroom deluxe apartment. We definitely enjoyed all the comforts of home such as a washer and dryer, pots, pans, dishes, utensils, dishwasher, electric stove, flat screen televisions in each bedroom and in the living room. The pool is good too. Not a huge, pool, but good. The location is accessible to many shopping centers and restaurants. We would definitely stay here again.

• Reviewed: 18 April 2015

We were awake the day of arrival at 6:45am from the noise of two big lawnmowers. We could hear the noises from the apartment above almost everyday around 6:30am : showers, toilets, a child screaming and a dog barking. The noise from a box with fans located beside the apartments make a quite big noise when they start working.

Location. Big apartment. Well distributed it. Efficient staff.

• Reviewed: 13 April 2015

It didn't have anywhere private to sit out, like a balcony or garden. The only outside area was the swimming pool area. One issue that bothered us that although there was a large oven there was no oven proof dishes at all so we couldn't use the oven. When we asked we were told that you needed to bring your own dishes! They had a long list of charges for various reasons in the welcome pack which we didn't find very welcoming.

The room was spacious, clean and had a comfy bed. The laundry equipment was good. For us the location was good as we could get to the Everglades easily. It has a nice pool.

• Reviewed: 9 March 2015

Difficult location to find initially. Instructions given about how to access location rather vague especially about how to enter security barrier.

Accommodation was clean and more than adequate for our short stay

• Reviewed: 27 February 2015

There was nothing to not like about Shamrock property. The drivers in Miami are a different story, you need to switch to defensive driving.

Location, we were only 4 blocks away from Hammocks Blvd. Front desk and the facilities people are very responsive. One evening the microwave failed, I reported it, a man came out the next day to check and we had a clean and working microwave when we returned to our apt in the afternoon.

• Reviewed: 26 February 2015

My only complain is the carpet that is a little dirty and full of dust and mites, bringing uncomfortable for allergy sufferers.

Everything, but the carpet

• Reviewed: 21 February 2015

Pool is cold and not so nice. Saw only few people there while we stayed for 8 days. Small patio and mosquitos come in if we open the door.

Spacious rooms, convenient location.

• Reviewed: 11 February 2015

Not cleaned each day with a change of linens like bath towels etc.; did not like having to wash bath towels. On the other hand, I could see where this might not apply to those staying longer than a few days

• Reviewed: 20 January 2015

The beds weren't very comfortable Cleaning fee seemed a little high

location for us was perfect - plenty of shops and restaurants near-by. Much better than staying in a hotel room with 2 small children.

• Reviewed: 17 March 2016

I love it very nice would definitely stay again

• Reviewed: 29 February 2016

Even with the charge of cleanning you make pull out the garbage. Im Paying for cleanning and you make me do this. Not good

• Reviewed: 2 August 2015

We were told to take all rubbish by the end of the stay. But no rubbish bin was around even near the hotel. Light bulbs was off in more rooms. etc...

• Reviewed: 29 July 2015

The comfort and privacy, and it felt like home.

There are also 11 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.