Reviews of Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles 4 stars

6101 West Century Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90045, USA

#139 of 352 hotels in Los Angeles

Great Hotel with awesome curb appeal.

Great Hotel with awesome curb appeal. Very open and modern decor throughout. Starbucks, Gift shop and (2) restaurants are appealing amenities to complete your stay.

Horrible parking ..stay away from this if you coming by car !

Horrible parking facility. 1. They cannot bill parking on daily basis. 2. They have some parking lot like 10 mins away from hotel. U need to pay for parking every time u take your car out and its way toooooooo expensive.

Clean room and hotel

For us, a great respite stop between long flights, easy for LA friends and co-workers to visit

In general with hotels these days, not getting my original daily room price when I extended our stay. Very. Poor. (corporate.) Excuse. was - I did the original online. We are not fans of Starbucks/Nestle coffee.

Staff in the restaurant and lobby bar/cafe were the best. World Cup on their gigantic TV was incredible; the crowd relatively restrained. The food and drinks reasonable and delicious, as was breakfast. The check-in staff were truly welcoming - a big difference from our European experience. The clock radio in our room was a strange throw back - that wouldn't turn off. Not a bother, just an interesting F&F choice.

One night stay

Just the mattress that wasn’t firm enough. It must have a lot of use

It was a very nice hotel. Very close to the airport. The shuttle run very often to the airport, so it was fast to get there. We didn’t have to wait too long to see the shuttle. The room was nice, well kept, nice bathroom. Great food at the restaurant and good service at the front desk.

Very nice and comfortable bed.

Lack of vacuuming and previous client dirty sock left behind sofa. Yuk. View wasn’t nice

Very nice and comfortable bed. Overall good hotel, a bit old.

Excellent..👌🏿👌🏿👌🏿

Nothing, ol was perfect

Everything abt this hotel is good, services are perfect en the fact that it’s close to LAx makes it perfect, I really enjoyed my stay at Sheraton.God bless

The location was accessible to freeways.

LAX area parking is horrible. Your booking does not include complimentary parking for guests and cost $$. They have the most uncomfortable pillows, too soft. Didn’t get a decent nap or sleep at 8 months pregnant!!!

The location was accessible to freeways. Even though it is in LAX and close to freeways, couldn’t hear a single noise from the hustle outside.

Good clean hotel. 15 mins walk to the popular In Out Burger.

If there were rooms immediately available, check in to the room should be allowed instead of trying to upsell.

The bed was comfortable and the room was reasonably spacious and well decorated.

• King Room - Disability Access

The hotel is changed abit from the last few times I’ve stayed here. Nothing major but small things, such as no milk or sugar for coffee. No toothbrush or small toiletries bag. Writing pad on the desk, had run out but no one replaced it. Sorry small things. Don’t wont to sound like im whinging here but still great place to stay, would definitely stay again

The room was quite big and comfy beds. Location is great, close proximity to L.A.X airport and free 24/7 shuttles. You can take bus number 3 & 6 from behind the hotel to get to Santa Monica Pier/Prominade

This my second visit to this hotel the first one went well...

This my second visit to this hotel the first one went well and they were two free water. This time they only put one and the blanket and sheets were stained all over when I called guest service couple times they always had bad attitude one time I asked for toothbrushes and they didn’t bring it at all. The second time I asked for two and they only brought one. So always check the blankets and under. I will not visit again it was a mistake the second time.

Location was good

Price of drinks at the bar were expensive.

This was convenient after a long flight to just check-in and have somewhere to get a good night sleep before starting our holiday. It was extremely easy to jump on the complimentary shuttle to the property and check-in was friendly and efficient. The room was quiet and comfy and everything we needed for the night. We did get room service which was priced reasonably and wifi was good. Starbucks being located in the premises is a bonus for the morning coffee. If you are looking for an airport hotel then I would recommend the Sheraton Gateway.

Great stay, excellent service.

The food prices were a bit pricey. The breakfast choices were very nice, but the scrambled eggs and breakfast potatoes were only luke warm at best.

Bed was really comfortable, but the top cover felt like a lead blanket. I folded it down and had a very nice sleep.

Handy location wth a reasonable price but don't expect anything else.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Check in & check out staff weren't overly friendly, everything was a hassle for them. Prepaid 6 months in advance, no longer had the card I paid with, wanted to refund to a non existing account & recharge to a new card. Asked if there were facilities to use after we checked out, was bluntly told no once you check out you check out. Bags of laundry left out in the hallways overnight.

Bellmen were very helpful, off course you have to tip them.

Bed is really comfortable!

The prices are too high! I had room service twice and it came out to be more than $120 in total for only two people.

Bed is really comfortable! I could leave the AC on at all times!

world class hotel a stone throw from the airport

Carpet in the rooms, lack of multiple power sockets (only 2 available), not as clean as I expected from sheraton due to carpet.

position is perfect if you need to stay close to the airport. There's a free shuttle service running all the time. The property has huge rooms, very nice bathroom and large, comfy beds. There is a Starbucks in the hall for a cheaper breakfast and a nice bistro where the I ate a world class wagyu burger!

This property was perfect if you want to stay near LAX.

This property was perfect if you want to stay near LAX. The entrance, rooms and amenities were beautiful and the staff were lovely. The shuttle from the airport was easy and efficient and it only took about 10 mins to get to the terminal. It was a great price and the Starbucks in the lobby was a bonus for a quick breakfast. There was also a very nice pool area although we didn’t have time to use it. Highly recommend this place!

Impeccable

Everything was excellent. The hotel staff were professional and thoughtful, the rooms were well-sized (good for packing luggages the night before the flight) and well designed, the bed was comfortable. An extra bonus was how helpful the concierge staff were in recommmending Paco’s Taco’s for dinner. The food (Mexican) and atmosphere there were absolutely excellent!!!

Perfect place to stay close to LAX
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The Starbucks should be open to late ours, 5pm its just to early to closed. The Menu its very pricey

the location and the confort of the rooms are great if you have to stay close to the airport

Unexpected delay sweetened by our stay at Sheraton Gateway Hotel.
    • King Room - Disability Access

This was a last minute stay due to a missed flight. The rate was high due to the city and the hotel hosting multiple events. If you like being within a ten minute drive to the airport, this is a great location. The free shuttle bus to the airport every 15 minutes was a bonus. Beautiful hotel. The room we booked was for Starwood Preferred guests, so it was a step above a normal hotel room. Plenty of space to stretch out and relax. The bedding was just what we needed after our long day of travel.

Will return if flight connections suit.

Not a criticism - a suggestion. Offer a complimentary trip to Sunset Strip (say) a few times a day.

California Cobb! The size of the screen at bar to watch World Cup soccer matches! Late checkout.

The hotel is large so there are multiple places in the hotel...

Check in experience was not good. The lady was not friendly at all and was not inclined to help us. The experience at the bar on the lobby level was not good since Mr. E. Jamie had to ruin it for us. He did not want to serve us and was rude. He does not know the menu well hence cannot explain the various items. I need not mention what he did wrong, the managers should ask him and I am sure he will remember. Housekeeping did not service my room one day even though i took the DND sign off. On bringing it to their notice we got a lecture on how we have to inform them about the service which we did on the way out. The next day our room was serviced but the extra duvet was left unfolded on the couch. We were told that we would be compensated for the room not being cleaned which also did not happen. I stay at a Sheraton or a Westin or Marriot all belonging to the SPG group at least once in ten days and have never been treated like this. I chose this property even though i had to go to Koreatown everyday which cost me over USD 50/- per day for a round trip. But I was disappointed.

The hotel is large so there are multiple places in the hotel where you can relax. The rooms are large and very comfortable. Even though I had to go into town everyday I decided to stay at the Gateway near the airport. The UBER drive was a bit long but I like SPG hotels.

Bed and fittings good

They left room service trays in the passage way for far to long. One of my days (during the day)I photographed them and it was over 6 hours before any we're collected. It was like this each day. Food and drinks bit on the expensive side

Bed and fittings good

Is it really Sheraton Hotel?

I book a room with my family, but only one person Supplies in the room. No free parking in the hotel, you have to pay over $50 for parking in the hotel, or go to the other street to pay $17.55 for parking outside. The swimming pool very small and dirty, their staffs cleaned the dirty linen beside their pool.

The water of their pool is warm.

It's not bad, it's not great either. Above average I would say but very good if you get a discount

I hate paying a ridiculous amount of money for an outdated hotel and room, that's why I picked this one. I booked for 3 nights with a 35% discount so I'm happy in general but I wouldn't have paid the full price though. The valet parking is very expensive (around 50 bucks) and the self parking has no in and out privileges (17.5$). The hotel/room are nice but nothing outstanding for a 4 stars hotel. The service feels kinda generic but I wasn't expecting something different from a hotel chain. In one word, if you get a discount, just go for it. You won't get any better in California for 150$ a night.

For a hotel chain looks modern. The location is not bad but you have to drive everywhere due to there isn't much around. The bar/restaurant has a nice ambience and the food was better than I thought. The pool and sauna are great.

Parking, the hotel DOES NOT validated customers parking.

Parking, the hotel DOES NOT validated customers parking. We spend 3 nights there and spend more then $350 for the stay the weekend, the least they can do is give you free parking for your business. The lady that checked me didn’t made us aware of the extra $75 refundable deposit when checking. I had to call see what that extra charge was about. Still waiting for my refund.

Friendly staff but dissapointed on the consierge they did not make me feel like an important guest!

The parking charge and not being informed that breakfast wasn’t included. Had to talk to 3 different people and good thing helped me on the end. But the 2 conserg was rude!!!

I like the ambiance of the hotel and staying on the pool side chillin

All round a very pleasant stay. Good value for money. Easily recommend hotel.

very helpful and cheerful front desk staff and concierge. Pianist in lobby created very pleasant ambience . Airport shuttle easy and regular. Gym overlooking and opening onto grassed pool area great.

Hello

Hello I travelled with my wife and i missed my flight So my wife arrived to hotel and the staff was really rude to her and they didnt chk her in even when the booking was under our both names and they called me to make sure They deduct the amount also wrong and we had to struggle at the reception and another delayed to our flight Hotel rate for me is below zero And ill never ever come back

Check out staff.

Check in clerk Fariq Bigot Was unpleasantly annoyed when he cld not find our reservation and he summarily dismisses is to call booking.com ourselves mr mark sugars please train this clerk to leave his personal bias away from the Sheraton work place esp the front desk ty

Check out staff. Anthony J Awesome articulate Went out of his way to find my Starwood preferred no Mr Mark sugars please recognize Anthony’s work Eric.

Comfortable and relaxing

The food from the room service could be better especially for the price. Either improve the quality of the food or charge less for it.

The bed was very comfortable and the room itself was very clean. Also loved the 24 hour room service.

Prestations de la chambre indignes d'un hôtel 4 étoiles / Room service unworthy of a 4-star hotel

The wardrobe is much too low. Can not hang adult clothes No place to put your things around the sink in the bathroom No safe to put your stuff safe A lot of noise in the corridors

The gift shop in the lobby

quick weekend trip

I had to call BOTH mornings because the toilets backed up. the service person said it's common because they are low flow toilets. BUT it's horrible to have to call for THAT. ALSO paying that much for parking is crazy.

the bed was amazing

pretty Hotel bad management staff

Manager with spiky hair and braces ignored me at check-in even though he had seen me struggling on the phone talking to my bank about the fund in my bank because I kept getting declined at the front for no reason!! I went to try to check in again and he told me to wait. He then continued to laugh with an employee and chit chat while I was still there trying to check in. I did not like housekeeping I asked for blankets and extra towels they said that they that they came I had to keep calling the front desk for over 45mins. Then the front desk manger asked me if I was sure I knew what I was saying , questioning my integrity. I said yes I promise they never came. I then get a call from the front desk telling me that I was right and that the blankets never came like I had already told them. It wouldn't have been so bad but before I even checked in I requested a week prior for extra blankets and towels. And then I have to deal with rude staff to get anything. Horrible.

The best part was a pool and kind waiter excellent chef and restaurant staff. Manager with unprofessional spikey hair and braces at front desk was Very rude and dismissive of my family.

Not entirely good and not entirely bad

Already mentioned

Clean room except for a broken curtain rod from previous guests and not fixed, and big make up stains on the quilt and not cleaned properly. Clean toilet and spacious room. Comfortable bed. Beautiful furniture. The curtains provide complete darkness so you can sleep in. But couldn't sleep in properly on any of the 3 nights we stayed there due to alternatively a 4 am wake up call that we did not request, loud guests checking in at 4:15 am and making noise and slamming doors for half an hour and a barking dog at the door at 7:30 am. The pool is really warm and nice and a cool place to hang out by. If you are a light sleeper, don't put your hopes high because you will hear the planes landing and taking off throughout the night. The doors are not sound proof so you can hear any footstep in the corridor. If you get caught like us and you end up in a room which is a connecting room (adjoining room), even though you are not sharing it with nextdoor, it is as if you are. Because you can hear everything. The separating doors are paper thin. We were not informed about a deposit that was automatically taken upon checking in. Rooms were very expensive almost $300 usd a night including tax and fees. For such amount of money, I would expect a luxurious peaceful flawless stay but instead I got a very mediocre experience. When I complained about all the issues mentioned above, I was offered an apology and $50 credit to be spent on food or drink in the hotel. Not a discount on the expensive room that I booked. It was $50 which I had to spend or otherwise lose it because it doesn't get deducted from the total at the end of the day if you don't eat or drink. We ended up spending the money on breakfast which is ridiculously expensive $30 a person. When you pay $300 a night you'd expect something better. Not just a clean room and a nice pool. I am really disappointed with my stay come to think of it now.

Great location next to LAX, very comfortable.

Was woken by doors banging in the early morning, noise from corridors was loud but everything else was to an excellent standard.

Great location. Rooms were spacious, clean and modern. Bed was very comfortable!

Close to airport
    • Club King Room

Staff were not very helpful when asking what doctor's were available.

Arranged a crib for our baby, although this was not in the room when we arrived. Cleaning staff were good. Fairly quiet for an airport hotel.

Very nice hotel!

I still don’t like the fact that the rates don’t include taxes in US and you end up paying more than what is stated in your booking or in their webpage.

Very nice hotel! It has shuttle service from the airport and we didn’t need to wait more than few minutes in both ways.

Easy access from LAX, adorable hosts, great and clean facilities.

Nothing bad to say.

I lost my phone somewhere in LA, the staff really did everything to help, they are really friendly, despite this hotel is an airport hotel. Truely amazing people. Hotel highly recommended.

Bad trip

the service at the reservation stoic was horrible, the guards were rude, and the neighbors were very noisy, the children were running along the corridor, we called to calm them and no one reacted, we were very dissatisfied, the worst hotel for 330 dollars per day

Room was great.

Had to pay extra for decent internet

Room was great. Quiet. Safe. Bathroom and bed were awesome. Shuttle was fabulous and the driver was helpful. Staff were wonderful.

We had a “meal deal” included in the deal for the Sheraton...

We had a “meal deal” included in the deal for the Sheraton Gateway. When we asked about the deal, we were told that the hotel didn’t know anything about the deal, as there was no deal to be had!!!!!! and so they would not honour the deal, this was a minus for us as that’s why we booked that particular hotel. So booking.com needs to delete the “meal deal” from being offered by the Sheraton Gateway, Los Angeles. Please confirm that you have actioned this request so that other travelers do not get caught out thinking there was a “meal deal” when there isn’t one on offer. I look forward to your response. Thanks Carole Tye

The rooms were spacious.

You still have to pay to self park & there was a walk from parking to the hotel

The rooms were spacious. Also we are a family of 4 traveling with a lot of electronics we were able to charge everything at one time. The staff was friendly.

Had the best customer service in check in, I arrived early...

Had the best customer service in check in, I arrived early due to early layover for just that day to wait for connecting flight that same night exhausted so much & thought to ask if anything available & not a problem felt taken care of! Person who checked me in was amazing with a welcoming & friendly smile. I am an Executive from Emirates One&Only & I would have to say I travel a lot first time staying there & was amazing will return in the future

The hotel itself was extremely beautiful and very well kept.

Did not like that I had to pay to park my own car. Did not like that there were no cart services to/from the parking area. Did did not like the price for parking.

The hotel itself was extremely beautiful and very well kept. We really enjoyed the bar area.

Great value for money hotel with friendly staff and close proximity to the airport and car rentals
    • King Room - Disability Access

What’s not to like! Aircraft noise goes with the territory

We chose this hotel for its proximity to the car rental facilities near the airport as we had just arrived from Australia. We appreciated getting an early access to our room also after an early arrival.

Very Happy

We got there at 11pm aftet a long flight, all the staff were so helpful, we got hot snack and cWe goaperchino was delicious, Virginia B went way out of her way to make sure we were happy

great hotel

Employees could be a bit more interested, attentive and flexible towards the needs of the customers.

great, clean and well maintained hotel. Recommendable!

free airport shuttle every 15 mins.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

more sun loungers by the pool as there was only a small number and the pool was fairly busy.

free airport shuttle every 15 mins. only 10 minutes from airport. short uber to manhattan beach and santa monica. pool area nice and clean. comfy beds and spacious well equipped rooms.

Bed was really comfortable.

Bed was really comfortable...…..I was on a 15 hour layover so booked in to have a rest and shower before my next flight. Free Shuttle service from airport to hotel also good...… only a 5 minute ride away.

The hotel met my needs to be near LAX and have a reasonable accommodations.

The room was clean but needs updating. The tub has some marks from use in it that could be mistaken for dirt.

It was close to the airport and the staff was top notch.

Worst ever

The first night i was here the sheets were not changed there was blood all over the comforter and pillow cases. The room smelled like smoke. I went to a manager in which he credited me for the night. Few nights later i was bit through out the night which led to me having a rash all over my right leg. The supervisor did not seem like he wanted to help me like he was the first night. Make sure if you stay here you get new sheets because the house keepers do not like changing the sheets obviously. Also the shuttle was supposed to pass every fifteen minutes, when speaking to the manager we missed a shuttle because he had to call security then the next shuttle took 45 minutes which led to me missing my flight so do not take the shuttle if trying to catch a flight

I loved how close it was to LaX

Rude Staff, disappointing.

Staff were very rude and unfriendly .. you have to pay for parking and it’s a total rip off. The hotel is near the airport and you can hear the take off and landing of every airplane. Smell of weed everywhere ... no wifi .. or the recieptionsit refused to give us the code for the free internet, then we spoke to another recieptionist and she gave us the code to free wifi. Such a bad experience and poor service.

Great place to stopover en route to your destination.

Bed was enormous and so comfortable - bathroom lovely and clean and hot strong shower. Great bar - we had a two night stopover on the way back to Australia and this hotel ticked all the boxes. Clean, comfy, close to airport, free shuttle to and from, pool area to chill by,

9.9 out of 10 if you ask me directly

2 small things: bathroom door handle was coming off (#1472) and I found a long dark hair (not mine) under my bare foot - UGH!

Everything was so incredibly awesome - the room & the staff & the amenities & the other guests. You just made my day! Thank you!

I will highly recommend, they are very friendly and informative

Honestly everything was really good, the couch in the room could have chosen a more modern color and not yellow compare to the furnitures. The staffs were very responsive and it was just unfortunate that we encountered twice the canabis scent but that was out of the control of the staffs. They did upgrade us to higher floor and different isle so I'll say, the staffs did a wonderful job in responding.

The thin walls. Maybe the people next to us were just obnoxiously loud, but we could hear them so clearly, it woke us up.

The bed was indeed like a cloud.

Everything was pretty good except for the bed

The bed sheets felt damp and grimy. There were ants (yes, ants as in bugs) in the bed. Really grossed us out. Especially because our 2 year old daughter was sleeping in the bed with us.

The hotel lobby and pool area are nice. The reception & cleaning staff were very friendly. The breakfast buffet was pretty good. The room was large. There is a mini fridge in the room. There is a Starbucks in the lobby. It is super close to airport and rental car buildings.

Close to many places.

The parking situation. Just in parking for the two days I paid over $70. I suggest they do some sort of pass included with the room rate; make it as an option.

Close to many places. Even though it was right next to the airport, the noise did not bother any of us. Great place to stay I recommended.

Great!

I was disappointed that there was only one complimentary bottle of water for 2 people.

The room was excellent. Being close to the airport, it was very quiet. The bed was comfy and view of Los Angeles Airport was excellent!

Great location for an overnight stay if you travel from LAX.

Strong smell of detergents (?) in the room that caused allergic reaction. The bed is not very comfy. Hair was on the bathroom walls. The selection for breakfast is good but the quality of food is low.

Great location for an overnight stay if you travel from LAX. Spacious room, fitness center and pool area.

Sheridan review Gateway Los Angeles

It was very nice.. no complaints

Quiet and cozy.. very very very nice entry and very elegant. I don't have anything to complain about I would definitely suggest this place to anyone's visiting the area

Short, and very nice!

There wasn't anything that I can comment on that I didn't like. My stay was brief and I was very satisfied

The rooms are comfortable and up to date with the latest amenities. Very nice.

Staff was very mean and unprofessional.

Staff was very mean and unprofessional. But everything else was just OK. Location is very close to the LAX and free shuttle is really fast and helpful. But you can hear airplanes all the time.

Airport shuttle

WiFi was $13 per day! Confusion over this as upon check in the receptionist stated it was free yet attempted to charge us on check out. Luckily we kept the slip she had written on. Be careful!! No real bad points to the trip!

Airport shuttle Cleanliness Bar food was lovely Rooms were very spacious Gift shop employee was friendly and helpful

It was a happy stay😁😁😁

I can’t think of a thing that’s why I’m coming back here every time I come in LAX

The Sheraton Gateway has many amenities. The restaurant was yummy the staff was very well organized and trained the shuttle service was great to have in and out of the airport very easy and assessable The rooms are beautiful the bed was very nice to the back I slept like a baby I would recommend this hotel to anyone .My wife enjoyed coming to the elegant hotel very assessable to everything from LAX thank you Sheraton Gateway for a fabulous stay

Nice location wasn’t happy with staff and manager on duty

The manager on duty and staff involved was rude. I stayed there prior to leaving the country and on my return back my room was cancelled even though I emailed them and told them I’m flying international and will not be able to be reached. The hotel was booked and my room was given away the manager wouldn’t even speak to me and the staff on duty just dismissed me. This was about 2 weeks after my initial stay at the hotel.

Great location, I usually have great experiences with Sheraton but I wasn’t happy with the service I received coming back into the states.

It’s close to LAX and has a free 24 hour shuttle that runs...

WiFi is $12.95 a DAY. In 2018 hotels should offer free WiFi. That price is ridiculous!

It’s close to LAX and has a free 24 hour shuttle that runs every 15 minutes.

Lovely hotel although a little remote for us.

Location was a bit remote for places we wished to visit. Its the only thing that spoiled the hotel for us and would recommend otherwise. Car hire was a necessity for us to go to the places we wanted to go to (Disneyland and Universal).

Booked for my daughter and her partner. They really liked the staff, hotel and facilities. Only issue was the location which was not as central as they had thought. as a result they incurred extra expenditure in hiring a car to get out and about. Not the hotels fault, oversight on their part when booking. However others should be aware when booking just in case.

very convenient, comfortable and pleasant

The staff were not overly helpful or pleasant generally, but one in particular was. Her name was Alexia, she was extremely helpful and friendly and nothing was too much trouble.

It's proximity to the airport which is a reason for choosing. The regular free shuttle bus. The rooms were large, very clean and comfortable.

One night stand :)

No free WiFi in rooms. Quite expensive breakfast and bars.

Close to airport. Comfortable and free parking. Cheking fast and room decent size. Breakfast ok.

Awesome stay- every need met!

Great location at LAX with shuttle service convenient. Easy check-in competitive price and new-looking rooms with extra comfy beds. Would definitely stay here again!

The waitir at the restaurant was very prof and outgoing

When the air conditioner was turned on roaches came out. We were told Venice beach was 5 minutes away and turned out to be 30 min

The waitir at the restaurant was very prof and outgoing

The walls are very thin between the rooms.

The walls are very thin between the rooms. I was so tired but couldn’t sleep thanks to a neighbour talking loudly on her mobile phone. I was so surprised I could hear the conversation so clearly. I tried calling to reception to ask them to please ask the neighbour to keep it down but the phone simply rang out over and again. I waited until 1-2am until this person finally went to sleep to get some rest of my own. Needless to am feeling awful and undeeslept today.

When I paid for the wifi it still didn’t work.

When I paid for the wifi it still didn’t work. I had to speak to four different people to get it resolved. Also had issues with check out. Not very good customer service.

Location - proximity to the airport

Did not inform abt package handling charges at the time of booking. We incurred unnecessary charges for ordering stuff from Amazon. If they had informed us at the time of booking would have planned to get it delivered in the hotel I stayed prior to Sheraton.

Location - proximity to the airport