Reviews of Shawnee Village Resort 3 stars

5242 Buttermilk Falls Road, East Stroudsburg, PA 18301, USA

#1 of 5 hotels in East Stroudsburg

• Two-Bedroom Villa

the fly around the facility, and the need to change used towel and soap, and need to take the garbage daily

the room space is excelant, the kitchen is perfect size

• Two-Bedroom Villa

I requested for extended checkout time by an hour but it was not allowed. Would have added value if breakfast was included.

The house was fully equipped which was very helpful.area is beautiful with attractions nearby. Pool was fun! Jacuzzi was included in one of the bedrooms in the house which was amazing!

• Two-Bedroom Villa

I didn't like that the condo next to mine, had over a dozen people staying in it (2/3rds of them young children) whom were very loud! It made it quite difficult to relax.

I enjoyed that there were activities for the kid's on site.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Everything it was beautiful and me and my husband had gotten married on Friday May 11th and they made it perfect for us.... thank you soooooo much we will be back soon with our kids.....

• Two-Bedroom Villa

They need to do maintenance in the pool and jacuzzi. Also they insists in offer you to get the membership they have telling you they will give you a lunch or breakfast. If you cancel the staff talks to you with attitude

I like the property because you feel like you are in your own home

• Two-Bedroom Villa

The only negative aspect were the showers. They were extremely small and my boyfriend even had difficulty raising his arms. The facilities (ie: activity center) could be updated or more modern and offer more options for adults.

The villas were spacious, clean, and private. The staff went out of their way to be friendly and accommodating. The location was perfect as we were close to many attractions.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

The check out time the staff could’ve made sure the guess new about the change like for example check out time should be on the front desk when checking in

Everything was ok I love visiting

• Two-Bedroom Villa

The beds were a little hard

Great place! Very spacious and had everything you could need. Staff was awesome. They let us check in early and check out a little late. Pool was huge and fun for my kids. The house was clean and easily accomadated two adults and three kids. I was a little nervous based on some bad reviews I read, but I honestly just think people are too picky. For the price you pay for this place you get a lot and if we ever have to come back we will definitely stay again.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Rooms are a little outdated and beds could be uograded.

The staff and location were great.. everyone was very friendly and helpful. Villa was a nice size.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Accomodation looked nothing like what was advertised. We stayed in an old villa in need of serious updating. Pool was like murky people soup!

Functional for the most part except hairdryer

• Two-Bedroom Villa

The distance to the pool area is a good thing and a bad thing. Good because you don’t hear noise but, bad because you really have to drive to the pool/activity area.

The villa was great, the serenity and peacefulness of the area was top notch. The front desk folks are to be commended. They are superb. Nice, attentive, no waiting, as soon as you get near the counter you are their total focus, three cheers!! I also like how well equipped the villa was-complete kitchen (knives, forks, spoons,paper towels, dish soap,pots and pans,cups, dishes, bowls. ). The enclosed porch looking into the woods was very serene. The fact that “quiet time” is observed by all at 10pm is great. We thought that being there are multiple villas attached to each other there might be noise issues. But there were absolutely no issues of this kind.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

The customer service rep was not helpful@ all they charge my credit card then charged me when I went there cash then told me I have to wait to be reimbursed after I check out 5 to 7 business days for both deposit of 150 and my 247.00 I would not recommend booking .com to no one

The villa stay and that they tried to accomadate us to a new villa due to power outage

• Two-Bedroom Villa

The phone calls about time sharing were annoying I was interested but the phone calls turned me off and it wasn't a big deal but it would've been nice to know they were going to hold $150 on my credit card ahead of time

The activities for the kids were very good, the space in the villa was awesome and the price was the best!!!

• Two-Bedroom Villa

The keys were deactivated, I called to have security bring us a new set and had to insist on having them brought to us because at 10 30pm the agent suggested we pick them up ourselves.

Plenty of quality towels. Clean surroundings. Plenty of parking.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Found hair on a few floors and the tv reception and WiFi reception wasn’t great , outdoor light wouldn’t stay on

Spacious rooms and living area and porch

• Two-Bedroom Villa

The units are totally outdated. The pool is ok but the locker is hideous. The staff...just doesn't care. When we went for the Wyndham spiel they said they don't manage Shawnee, they just put their name on it. My husband pointed out 'It's got your name on it. You own it." Staff need to be customer-focused and the facilities seriously upgraded. Wyndham should really be ashamed.

The units are large.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Property is very close to the Shawnee Ski area which is why we booked it. We stayed in a Deluxe Villa and were beyond impressed! Fireplace, full kitchen, washer/dryer, 2 large bedrooms,3 full bathrooms, screened porch, pull-out couch, living and dining rooms, and so much space!!! Everything was clean and the surrounding property is quiet and relaxed. Lots of amenities at the recreation center like heated indoor pool, arcade, basketball court, mini golf, daily activities like bingo,etc. We booked about 6 months in advance and got an amazing price!! Definitely coming back next year!!

• Two-Bedroom Villa

The furniture needs to be updated. It looked like my grandparents house 50 years ago. The screened in porch was also locked and we didn’t have access to it. Although it is winter, I like to observe nature and would have liked to watch the sun rise or set while sitting out there with a thermos of coffee. It would be nice if there was an on-site restaurant in case you don’t want to drive or cook.

I loved the spacious villa. We didn’t feel crowded although there were 5 of us.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Pretty outdated. Some updates would be nice.

Liked it everyrhing about the townhouse. Need better cleaning in the bathrooms. Jet tub was not cleaned at all from previous use. Other thank than it was a nice place to stay. Thank you

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Timeshare sell at check-in, place is clean but old, weak water pressure, early (10am) checkout time, only one parking spot available up-close to the unit and other cars would have to park at the recreation center.

Location, great functioning jacuzzi at the unit, all the supplies (kitchen pots, cups, towels, etc.), comfortable room temperature, three bathrooms all with showers was a plus, a porch, various activities available (good for family with varying age groups), courteous staff (witnessed security giving a ride to other customers back to their unit from the recreation center after shuttle service has ended)

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Not much other then I was under the impression that the gentleman when I was checking in was asking me to come to a lunch thing to talk about time shares. I wasn't there on any time share program I just rented the villa.

Nice rooms, clean and comfortable.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Standard properties are very outdated..could be cleaner.

I liked when they moved us out of where we were at standard houses to Crestview houses..those are worth paying for. I also liked the staff. They were very attentive and professional. We had a few issues with our villa upon arrival but the staff was attentive and moved us into different unit right away. Judy Nadine and Connie were great.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Check out at 10am is too early. Too aggressive selling timeshares. TV in living room needs an upgrade - way too small. Wifi was ok.

Plenty of towels. Villa was clean. Enough amenities to be comfortable. Heating was nice, did not have to worry about being cold.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Pictures ar a big thing for me, I made my decision based on location, friendliness over the phone when I inquired about my reservation, and pictures online. I booked through Booking.com, the place I stood looked nothing like the pictures online. If I would have known that, I wouldn’t have stayed there.

Friendly staff! Both, the gentleman who assisted me at checkin and the lady who helped me at checkout were beyond helpiful.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

The tub had a ring of oil/dirt around it (which I have worked housekeeping and I know these kinds of tubs can be challenging to clean). I do NOT want anyone getting in trouble for this and mentioned this to the staff. I have found one of the best cleaning tools for oils and thick emollient soaps is the mix of dawn dish soap with white vinegar. It's a 1:1 mix and can be found on Pinterest. It makes the bathroom look new. The dishes from the previous residents were put away but had food left on them this too I mentioned this too on check out and realize this is the responsibility of the tenants, easy fix I washed the plates. (first world problem). Some people may complain it is outdated but for us it was cozy and we truly enjoyed our short time there. Loved the fireplace too.

We loved the place we stayed in. It was cozy, and just the right size for us. The whirlpool tub was a big hit with out family. The carpets though outdated were clean and not a single speck pf dirt noted. Our child is obsessed with vacuum cleaners and he thought the one in the closet was for him. :) He said "Mommy look at my new vacuum they got me" we had to laugh and we did try it out before checking out as it was an old Eureka with a bag he loved it. Thank you for these memories that I am sure you would never think could happen over a vacuum. The kitchen was stocked with basic need items, soap, and paper towel along with linens all provided. I cook with cast iron and this was my first time using stainless steel, it went well. We were really impressed over all. The beds were beyond cozy in our villa. We would stay here again for sure. I cannot remember the last time our family just sat down in front of a fire and watched TV, we laughed that this mini-vacation was the first time in years my husband and I sat and watched TV. Thank you.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Communication before the stay was difficult. Email not answered and then had a fairly rude conversation on the phone with someone. Once we arrived, the issue was not solved despite the email and the phone call. However once things were solved (after we were there), everything was great!

A clean and spacious villa! Great for a group of friends for a few days of snowboarding!

• Two-Bedroom Villa

TV was outdated and fuzzy, we cant really watch tv in the bedroom. bed is not as comfy as i thought. there was a night there was no heater so some family members have to take a bath at night with cold water. No housekeeping to really clean the place.disappointed cos it is different from the picture that i saw with the accomodation that we had esp the dining, sala & kitchen.

the staffs are very accomodating. location is very nice and quiet.place is worth its price

• Two-Bedroom Villa

There was no remote control for the TV in the living room. The queen size bed was uncomfortable, the mattress was very hard. The decor is extremely outdated. One of the chairs in the living room had a huge stain on it. We had a fireplace but there was no firewood on site to be purchased. We had to drive to a store to buy it.

The set up was very cozy. Loved the fireplace.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

The only thing I didn't like was that the indoor pool was dirty and the water was murky.

Spacious, good accommodations, close to Shawnee Mountain, indoor pool and arcade.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

It was a bit hard (evening arrival) to locate the exact check in - there are signs but the lighting especially in the evening hours is almost impossible especially if you are not familiar with the area.

Everything, grounds, activities, community, staff, it was exactly what was marketed and more!! Very nice.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

I couldn’t / didn’t know where to get the wood for the fire place or just didn’t know how to work it

beds were really comfortable... outside area was nice & quite bathroom in room was genius as well as the balcony

• Two-Bedroom Villa

It was very outdated and had a huge red antiquated hot tub in the bathroom that wasn't able to keep water in it. It appeared like no one took the time to really clean and clear out the place. I saw rodent droppings in the kitchen. My grands and I were also freaked out to see 2 pairs of sneakers on the back porch.

The open concept structure. I also liked the space.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

one of the employees was insisting to get us me and my partner to attend a timeshare presentation..even though we told him that we had plans...he was annoying

close to the ski mountain

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Wifi was spotty. There were times it didn't work. But that was the only thing that was wrong. Not enough to keep me from returning

The house we had was beautiful! Very comfortable. And everything was provided for us

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Everything was old i turn on the jaccuzi and rust came out yellow water with it was discusting i had to leave the water running clean the jaccuzi so then i used it they have a chimney with nothing to turn it on there were no soup conditioner nothing just soap

The area ambient

• Two-Bedroom Villa

The furniture in the villa looked dirty and stained. The overall villa needed to be updated, it is below Wyndham standards. I did not like we couldn't have towels exchanged unless we paid a fee ($10/per set). Also I was not told this until after I needed towels, so I was forced to pay the $10 or wash my own towels. When I go away I do not anticipate cleaning. The front desk people are not friendly (very upsetting)!! I do not like there is no one to contact after 11 pm. The pull out couch was worse than a futon mattress, it was horrible to sleep on. The early check out at 10 am was terrible and too early. I requested a late check out and was told no.

I liked the fact of having an up stairs down stairs villa. It helped to make our stay more enjoyable. I knew based on other reviews I would be staying in an old/outdated villa, so I didn't set my expectation too high. The big/Olympic size pool was well received by the kids. The other amenities such as indoor basketball and volleyball was well received. The staff at the concierge desk (which I know are sales people), but they are very friendly. The queen bed was very comfortable.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

One packet of soap for dishwasher, one extra roll of toilet paper, one roll of paper towels.

It was very clean. Gave the basics for kitchen use but was better then having to pack more, just take a crock pot! Beds were very comfy.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

I have no complaints. I've been coming to Shawnee for many years. The rooms haven't been updated however I truly like the rustic feel. The townhouse is warm and inviting. no complaints here at all. I will keep coming back.

This trip was all about rest & relaxation. It was a quiet rainy weekend in October with some girlfriends. We stayed on property the entire time. We only left to get food and drinks. The town house was spacious enough for the 6 of us to spread out. There were plenty of bathrooms, so no fights there. The kitchen facilities had all of the comforts of home. It was truly a restful weekend. All of the rooms have been updated with flat screen TVs. We didn't watch much TV so can't speak to their quality. The sofa bed was so comfy everyone tried to take a nap on it.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

The indoor pool is tremendous. Everyone was so helpful and pleasant. Went to the spa for massage and people very professional and calming environment. Would go back for more

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Fine for us, but villa we stayed in could use some upgrades

Wonderful area with tons of room and a full kitchen. The villa we stayed in looked well worn for those who are looking for a post setting. Perfect for us!

• Two-Bedroom Villa

After checking in, they send you to the timeshare desk for your parking passes so the sales reps can try to convince you to attend a timeshare breakfast/lunch. This added 5 minutes to the check in process, but I politely got out of it pretty easily as our plans were already very booked for the weekend and I couldn't have attended if I wanted to. They shouldn't bother people who book through Booking.com though, clearly anyone who books through a 3rd party site is looking for a room and not a timeshare.

Location was convenient to East Stroudsburg University, where we were attending Homecoming events. Having a 2-story condo with full kitchen and living room gave us plenty of space to hang out and catch up with old friends. Also, with 4 women, having 3 full bathrooms was a treat. The property is outdated but clean enough for a short stay. The carpet, bedspreads, and couches all look like 1989, but the unit itself was clean and beds were comfortable, which is more important. Hopefully they'll update soon. Even better - why not partner with the local schools and have an environmental art contest? They could replace all the artwork cost-effectively and infuse the local community. Just a random thought I had while noticing the very outdated wall hangings.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

I so disliked the 10am check out; it should be increased to 11am check out instead, to allow families the chance to have breakfast and get themselves together. I felt rushed to leave. I didn't like that feeling at all

I loved the family feel of the villa. I loved the screened back porch, the multiple bathrooms and bedrooms. I loved the full kitchen and open concept livingroom

• Two-Bedroom Villa

The WiFi connection was very poor. My room/apt looked very old.

Very spacious rooms. Loved the layout. We got three bathrooms, which was awesome. Loved the jacuzzi. My kids loved the playground. Lots of great activities.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

The worst part of the stay was the first night my wife was bitting up at first she found a bug but did not know what it was and killed it before I could take a look. The next night same thing happen only that she had a whole lot more bite so I moved the bed and found bed bugs. I called the front desk and spoke with the manager who only told me that she would be shutting down the room and wpuld be sending over a security guard to take a report and that is all that was done. When the security guard arrived I showed him two of the bugs that I had cought.I was then told that I would be contacted by a claims adjuster not sure what they will do if anything.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

That we didn't get to enjoy all you can do on the property because we were not there. We just went to sleep.

It was beautiful and quiet. Beautiful grounds! I booked Shawnee because I was going to go to the Lantern Fest. But would like to stay here again and enjoy the property.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Kitchen sink did not drain well, no garbage disposal. Indoor pool was closed for maintenance, but garden tub more than made up for it.

There was a garden tub in our villa that we all enjoyed. There were 3 full baths. Kitchen was well stocked with utensils, bakeware, etc. Sheets, towels, etc., were all good quality. The screened in porch was nice, too. We had trouble using the DVD player, called the desk, they sent someone to personally help us.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Their check out hours are too early,especially if you had a night out and you have a long drive back you need some rest before getting on the road

That you are in control of the room temperature,the villa they gave me was not too far in..The rooms are very clean..Very nice place to visit to have a relax time..

• Two-Bedroom Villa

The place is in desperate need of an upgrade. The carpets were musty and stained. The furniture was old and some of the dresser drawers were falling apart. The showers were tiny and the showerheads weren't that good (one was broken). There were webs and dead bugs in any crevaces (flat surfaces and linens were all very clean, but no attention was paid to the places where they think no one would look). The lighting is dim. They try to trick you into attending a time share presentation by offering you a free meal and gifts without telling you it's a time share pitch (I passed, so not sure about the food or gifts).

The Villa was very spacious. The recreation center was great for the kids. The location was perfect, near many attractions. There are many conveniences such as a washer and dryer, a full kitchen (a toaster, microwave, stove, dishwasher, flatware, glasses, silverware, etc), three bathrooms (2 full, one half), a screened in porch, tvs in living room and each bedroom, and the staff is very helpful. All three pools have a lifeguard on duty and the pools are open from morning till 8 - 9pm.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

The pictures online made the place look much better than it actually was. The staff was way behind on having the rooms ready for their guests, mine included. We waited over 3 hours from the time we arrived for our room to be cleaned so we could unpack and there we other guests that were waiting even longer than we did. We also showed up an 1-1/2 hours after the time we were allowed to check in. That wasn't even the worst part of the stay there. They advertised free Wifi, but failed to mention that it was extremely slow. On a good day it registered at 2 mbps which was around 3am, on average it was less than that.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

1- 5 hour wait to get your villa keys 2- Staff was just interested in selling time- shares. 3- Rugs were dirty(They needed some shampoo) 4- Sofas were stained 5- WIFI signal was extremely weak. 6- 30 min walk from all the activities from were I was housed.

Its a nice place if you want to get away from the city and technology and just couple-up with your partner.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

The ac kept cutting off in the master bedroom. We had to move in the midfle of night. Hotel gave us $50 gift card for the inconvenience

Large place and plenty of room to accommodate family of 5. It was very clean

NO COMPLAINTS AT ALL!!!!!!! Wish I could've stayed longer

Was extremely clean, very spacious, and great accommodations for the price. First time there and will definitely return for future stays. Highly recommend.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

The game room games were too expensive they were a dollar a game. They should of been free especially when your paying 325$ a night.

Full kitchen, washer and dryer and dishwasher. The staff was very friendly.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

The air conditioning did not reach the bedrooms upstairs in the condos. It was most uncomfortable for sleeping.

The amenities were quite nice, easy access to the Pocono area, quiet and clean.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

not having hot water during shower time, especially after we came from any outside activity/pool, we all had to wait 1hr between each shower before the water was hot again, and having 4 children during this ordeal did not make any of us happy campers. you have to stay on a schedule with kids, they get impatient and fidgety..

the beautiful grounds

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Kitchen appliances need updating. Would be useful if kit with coffee, tea, milk, sugar was available at check-in, especially as small on-site store has limited hours and is closed if arriving late. Signage not as clear as it could be for check-in.

Facilities were clean.

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

• Two-Bedroom Villa

There is nothing not to like

It's a beautiful place and the villas are gorgeous i would recommend either for family with kids or a get away with husband excellent place and very peaceful

• Two-Bedroom Villa

the property is not ideal fo small kids, it was a hard time with my baby not to climb the stairs which have no safety borders or lock door. the sheets were very old and I didn't trust their cleanliness and the beds themselves were terrible.

I like that it has everything you need especially the kitchen.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

I like everything I have nothing negative to say

My husband and I loved the place my children loved being there they really enjoyed it. Everything was very clean

• Two-Bedroom Villa

What I didn't like was that we were offer lunch as a gimmick to have us sit and travel do the resort for a presentation that took three hours we also got a call on vacation at 9 o'clock in the morning that was not cool. That was our last day there so we didn't get to enjoy some of the things that we had planned to.

we enjoyed that the place was very clean some of the staff was very accommodating.

• Reviewed: 11 May 2017

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Nothing unpleasant to say ...

We loved the overall experience as a true family get away.. Traveling to do things was a breeze.. It was very cost friendly on our budget..

• Two-Bedroom Villa

They talked us into going to an "informational presentation" that was supposed to be 90 minutes...we had to insist on leaving after 3 hours of high pressure sales.

The accommodations were clean and spacious!

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Unnecessary distraction to get keys from one desk and then move to another(timeshare sale) area to collect a welcome pack and car parking sticker.

Comfortable and well equipped villa. Quite spacious. Jacuzzi bath.

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

Everything was great!

I enjoyed my entire stay at the Shawnee Village Resort. My family was overwhelmed with all of the activities presented during our stay. We will definitely come again.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

The pool hours, the age limit for the hot tub. My niece - under 16- was not able to go in.

The suite was clean, comfortable, the kitchen was fully equipped, and all linens were supplied, the size of the suite, and the number of bathrooms. The grounds were very clean.

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

• Two-Bedroom Villa

I didn't like the fact that only one shuttle driver was on site per day. Sometimes it would take a very long time to be picked up from our location. I also didn't like the "newly renovated villas" located in tree top views. These villas should be updated asap to be more appeasing to the guest.

I loved the staff and the general store breakfast was yummy. I loved Depuy village and will being staying there whenever I return out there.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

My son was bit in the night by a bug. I'm hoping it was not a bed bug. But once we arrived home he got bit again. Not taking a chance. Fumigated his room for bed bugs.

area very nice.

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Nobody informed me of having to pay an additional 150.00 security deposit. The manager made excuses and said I should book through them directly next time. Also , the DVD player wasn't hooked up and after calling for hours and days it still never was hooked up. Maintenance came and asked me did I unhook it and said he had to come back later and never did. Management made an excuse and didn't make the situation better.

I loved the rooms, the shuttle service, and activities.

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

• Two-Bedroom Villa

The resort was very old and not what was expected to arrive to ! The photo on Booking.com was was nothing Shawnee it was Wyndham crest view photo! False advertising.. was very upset about my visit

Nothing at all

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

• Two-Bedroom Villa

The room could have been more clean. The jacuzzi tub was very dirty. The lights had dead bugs in them. The kitchen utensils were not all clean. The beds were small and outdated. The staff while checking in were not the nicest to us. There was very little hot water, after a 10 minute shower it was gone. The wifi was extremely slow, it was faster using my 1 bar 4G phone internet.

Very spacious private apartment. The kitchen was nice. It's in a very nice location near a lot of stuff.

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Ants were a problem in the kitchen. Don't know where they came from all of a sudden. No complimentary coffee for the coffee machine or tea for the tea kettle.

Villas were clean and had everything you needed. Up to date. Staff was very nice. DVD player, hot tub, and washer/dryer was a huge plus.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

The water didn't get as hot, I didn't receive good phone service when I called the front desk to ask why they stated because of the wheater due to the "rain" the next day it got a little better but still trash.

The property was lovely and size was great. There were two bedrooms decent size mast bedroom had guccuzi tub a living room, dining room, and full kitchen. Living room had a fireplace and back porch was nice size as well. Everything was clean and the smell of the apartment smelled brand new.

• Reviewed: 25 March 2017

• Two-Bedroom Villa

To get your parking pass you have to go to a separate desk where they try to talk you into going to a timeshare presentation. VERY annoying!!!!

Perfect set up for myself, my son and his girlfriend and his best friend. Great value for the money!

• Reviewed: 24 March 2017

• Two-Bedroom Villa

There were some very gross dead bugs in the kitchen fluorescent light. A millipede among them. But it's the country...still not something you want to see over your head while cooking. They should clean out the lights as part of their cleaning service.

Tons of space and beds for a great price. Perfect for a family of six.

• Reviewed: 23 February 2017

• Two-Bedroom Villa

I didn't like the pillows, way too soft, to the point that I woke up with a migraine. I also didn't like the fact that the comforters weren't changed on each change.