Reviews of Hotel Sheldon 3 stars

1000 North Surf Road, Hollywood, FL 33010, USA

#22 of 94 hotels in Hollywood

• King Room with City View

No chaise lounge & when asked for a change of towels, shampoo etc for 2nd night did not receive what was asked for.

Staff very friendly and helpful, we had never been there before and we were treated like family. Love that it was right on the boardwalk and across the street from the beach.

• King Room with City View

The bed was extremely uncomfortable for the rates we paid and the ceiling leaked quite a bit of water. When we mentioned it a towel was brought to place on the floor but we were never offered another room.

The location is right on the Hollywood Beach Boardwalk.

• King Room with City View

no breakfast, rate was a little high for an older hotel. a little difficult to recognize when driving in, it appears your in a back alley with no hotel sign.

its right next to the beach and jimmy buffets margaritaville, staff was very helpful, rooms were clean, albeit older.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds and City View

I wish the room door was better insulated from smells and noise from the hallway.

Right on the beach, it was wonderful to enjoy such a beautiful location. Lovely building and welcoming lobby.

Leaving.

It’s a hotel from a city that dates back to 1925. But the architecture is the only original aspect. The rooms are very nicely updated. Our room only had a peekaboo view but it doesn’t matter since the beach is right there! Centrally located on the boardwalk (or broadwalk as it is called) Hotel Sheldon is next to Margaritaville. Best location for a super price! We will not book anywhere else next time. Love the Hotel Sheldon!!

• King Room with City View

I have nothing negative to say

Big room, comfy bed and everything was super clean. The staff was EXTREMELY accommodating of my special request...Chris saved the day!The oceanfront location made this my new favorite hotel by far!

• King Room with City View

Pros and cons. The hotel had an odor to it and my husband and I did see 1 dead cockroach on the floor in the lobby. But overall, the location and the staff we're excellent. The staff was very accommodating and attentive to our needs including holding our luggage in the office due to early and late flights. Because of the staff and location, we would stay here again.

• King Room with Partial Ocean View

On one way street with no driveway. You have to unload your luggage quickly to not block traffic. Parking not in view. Neither real issue I was concerned about but only negatives I could come up with.

Right on the boardwalk. They had beach chairs, umbrellas and towels at no extra cost. Free parking. Free WiFi. People were very nice and helpful. It was clean. We felt safe and secure there as well.

• King Room - Ocean Front

The bedding could have been a little thicker/warmer.

The hotel is very clean and pleasant. The room was great, the ocean view was fantastic and we liked that the floors were wood and not carpeted. The large mini-frig and microwave were a nice bonus. The staff was wonderful and very helpful. The location could not have been better. We didn't take advantage of it, but we appreciated the fact that the hotel offers beach chairs and umbrellas to their guests for free. The best perk was the guaranteed free parking.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds and City View

Hotel is old and there are air fresheners everywhere. Beds are good. Bathroom is small. Clerk wasn’t sure how to split the bill when I checked out Sunday. Perfect location right next to Marguritaville hotel and the beach was perfect!

The taco joint has amazing food!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds and Partial Ocean View

beds could be a bit bigger, full size might be a generous description of how big they are. we are not tall and we had feet hanging off thenbed andnwere bery cozy side by side. if you need a large bed or if you are talk this hotels beds might be a challenge. also if you want ocean view, ask and ask for higher up (3 floor or higher) to get best views.

location. decor.

• King Room with City View

There was a small leak in our room. Not really even certain where it was coming from but that is just part of an old building I think. Our room was located in a spot that you had to walk through a door that said emergency only. They probably should have told us that when we checked in.

I loved this hotel. You can tell it was renovated but they kept all the old charm. Very art deco. We loved that it was a little quaint hotel and the location was awesome.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds and Partial Ocean View

The hotel was a much older hotel. For the price I expected a little more up to date and lush bedding/room attire. It was more like a cheap motel when it came to the bedding and room. I was quite taken back with that part of it.

The location was awesome.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds and City View

I have nothing negative at all to say.

The location makes the vacation. Great beach, great restaurants just steps from hotel, many activities within a couple of blocks, and a stage for bands that provided entertainment nearly every night. You can park your car in hotels parking that is very scarce for other vacationers. People watching is the best from just sitting in your room as people ride bikes, walk, and just sit just steps from hotel.

• King Room - Ocean Front

It looks a bit more luxurious in Booking.com pictures than it really is, so you may feel underwhelmed when first entering it. There's also a very strong smell in the room (cleaning chemicals), so I had to keep my window opened all the time.

Right next to the beach with a nice ocean view, lots of restaurants and shops around it, friendly staff! I liked attention to details: You'll see your room decorated with sea shells and sea stars. Overall a very nice place, right next door to Margaritaville! Free parking too!

• King Room - Ocean Front

I did not like that it took over an hour to check in the bed was uncomfortable and the sheets were dirty..

I like the beach the sand barely anything dirty outside the hotel

• Double Room with Two Double Beds and City View

Having my car booted (validation ticket on dash blew out of car). Happily my car was unbooted quickly when my stay at the Sheldon was confirmed!

Location, free WIFI, free Parking, friendly accommodating staff

The room was smallish The bathroom was small The AC was loud

The location was awesome! Friendly and helpful staff Free parking, Wi-Fi, Beach towels/Charis/ Umbrella

• Double Room with Two Double Beds and Partial Ocean View

Even though you pay for the location, at least adding a small (to go) breakfast would have been nice. The location alone doesn't justify the room price in my opinion. The (new) bath was very small and the whole hotel (including at least our room) smells strange, I guess mostly due to the restaurants located right next to the hotel. They obviously know about it since you see air fresheners and purifiers all over the hotel. Our room was right above the taco place (which is a really good spot to eat btw!) and loud music was playing until at least 10PM every night.

Location right on the beach is awesome, you're just a few steps away from the ocean. Rooms are okay but nothing special (we had a room with partial ocean view). Staff was great, housekeeping was good, everything was clean. New towels every day even if privacy was requested (they just leave them at your door). Complementary umbrellas, beach towels and beach chairs are a great add-on! Free parking is a must in the area. Lots of action on the beach broadwalk including live music and some good restaurants nearby.

• King Room - Ocean Front

The room doors are a heavy metal and are loud when people shut them, not a huge deal but was noticeable.

Location on beach was amazing, loved our King Room with corner windows. Bed was very comfortable and room spacious. Enjoyed having a microwave and refrigerator. Very nice to have access to free beach chairs and towels. Our room was very pretty and had an updated bathroom. We also loved the smaller size of the hotel and felt right at home. We never needed a car, walked everywhere and had plenty of options for restaurants and entertainment. A lovely experience.

• King Room with City View

I booked a last minute trip and chose the hotel without much research. Upon arrival my sister and I were pleasantly surprised. It’s location was excellent, the staff were wonderful. I wouldn’t recommend to others, especially if you are not wanting to stay in a big resort. Great place!

• King Room with Partial Ocean View

There could be an extra chair or armchair in the room

Location, cleanliness, bedroom comfort, beach view. We arrived very late but there was someone to receive us and indicate the parking lot that was very near the hoy Tel

• Double Room with Two Double Beds and Partial Ocean View

Happily surprised with the Ocean front room view, when I only booked the partial ocean view room. Beds where comfy, room was clean. Staff and location were Terrific 😊

• King Room - Ocean Front

Free parking. Free beach chairs and umbrellas. Nice small hotel. Easy access to beach with a cute coffee shop right outside. Centrally located on boardwalk. Close to convenient store too

• King Room with City View

If I had to complain about something,I would say the bathroom was a little small. 🤷🏾‍♂️

The property is right on the beach!!! The beach view from the room was awesome. Staff was very friendly and very helpful. Beach towels are provided and the hotel is a short walk away to everything.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds and City View

Coffee in the room is absolutely horrible. Also, it was obvious that all leftover sugar packs, etc. from others just all got jammed in one cup for us to use. The good part is coffee in lobby was good and a different brand but I like coffee first thing in am to wake up, not after I’ve showered and dressed. Also, the staff is a little hard to understand as they do not speak good English.

Staff is very friendly and location is fantastic. Great restaurants all within a few block radius so a vehicle is not even necessary. Small cafe right downstairs that has great panini’s!

• King Room with Partial Ocean View

When you have the privacy sign up and check out is at 11am. Housekeeping should not be coming in the room. I left my boyfriend in the room because he was working and I loaded the car. The cleaning lady assumed the room was empty and came right in. I was not happy :(

Thought the view from the room was beautiful!

• King Room with City View

No fan in bathroom , not really a big deal though. Not enough outlets in our room ( one lamp did not work which had an outlet on it ) .

Availability to beach , stores, food , entertainment all right there for you ! Staff all very nice and accommodating.

• King Room with Partial Ocean View

I didnt like how, after 11pm i think, it could have been 10, but they lock the doors that lead to the boardwalk and beach. So you would have to walk around to the back of the property to get in. But that's the only thing, not to major.

The view was amazing and the balcony added an extra bonus. Loved the manager, because our keys stopped working and so did his so he upgraded our room to the "penthouse suite". My birthday was absolutely amazing. Looking at the sunset and sunrise from that balcony every night and morning was breathe taking. Also they're only 2 rooms in the hotel with balconies, i would Definetly suggest one of those.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds and Partial Ocean View

1) The floor was dirty at check in. 2) We had to wait an hour to check in because the room wasn't clean. 3) There was a live roach running around in the room. 4) Did not clean my room after requesting for it to be cleaned two times.

• King Room - Ocean Front

Amateur front desk jockeys. Ugly, dirty lobby. Ugly, dirty elevator. Dirty hallway. Very dirty windows. All this gave us the feeling that, even if the room was actually clean (which it seemed to be), it wasn't.

Large corner room and bathroom appeared recently updated and was moderately stylish. Hotel is small (2 floors), so easy elevator access. Free parking at nearby lot.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds and Partial Ocean View

The majority of hotels in this area do not have an indoor or outdoor pool. I only saw about three mega hotels that had pools in them. So that’s probably what I like the least was that there was not a pool at any of the nearby hotels besides the big 3 or 4.

The Sheldon is great. No issues. The front desk staff is pleasant and attentive, I needed batteries in my TV remote control and had maintenance in my room within minutes. There a great team and keep the place clean and functional. No complaints here. I’d definitely stay again.

• King Room - Ocean Front

No noise isolation from other rooms, corridors or the street. Too much light from the window, day or night ( almost transparent curtains).

Very nice staff, good location, rooms are clean.

• King Room with Partial Ocean View

The hotel; especially our room smelled of the restaurant; the Taco Joint. We left the A/C on all the time to keep air moving.

The location is good-on the beach and services close by.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds and Partial Ocean View

Location excellent for beach and surrounding restaurants, free parking. Clean rooms. Beach chairs and towels, children’s beach toys available to use. Friendly and helpful staff. We will be returning next year.

• King Room - Ocean Front

Not much. Parking is in a very close public lot - but there were parking spaces reserved for Sheldon guests. We had no problem with parking. Recommend dropping off luggage at hotel before parking. The Margaritaville is right next door but we had no problem with noise.

The Marlon Brando room is on the third (top) floor - corner room with lots of light and facing the ocean. The room was spacious, with a coffee pot and coffee, refrigerator, microwave. The bathroom is small but the shower is large. The decor was simple and perfectly so - as not to distract from the gorgeous aqua blue ocean front view. Bed, bedding comfy and clean. Staff was very accommodating. Beach towels, beach chairs, and beach umbrellas were complimentary.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Ocean Front

There was no help in the hotel, we had to carry the bags by ourselves (I had knee surgery and my dad has back problems). The halls smell like food, I thought the hotel was more clean and had a pool and some other facilities, it nearly had coffee (it taste bad)

It was good, nice location. Mariano (front desk) was very nice to us and polite.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds and Partial Ocean View

The room itself is not luxurious, but it is nice and clean and most importantly it is just steps from the broadwalk.

Terrific location in the heart of Hollywood Beach. Shares the beach with the Margaritaville.

• King Room - Ocean Front

The staff was very friendly and made us feel welcome and comfortable. The location is perfect. Direct oceanfront, on the broadwalk, within easy walking distance to plenty of shops and restaurants.

• King Room with Partial Ocean View

The weather, but that wasn't there fault. It was beyond their scope of customer service.

My partner's flight got canceled and he did not get in until the next day. They waived the one day payment and he got in early the next day, and we were able to check in early. They were so gracious and kind with the accommodations for us. This was our second stay there and we will be staying there again.

• King Room with City View

Location, location, location!!!! Perfectly located on the boardwalk. Great extras like chairs and towels for the beach and FREE parking. The staff is wonderful, the hotel is very charming with its original vintage styled lobby, clean and comfortable. Their rooms are recently renovated. I always stay here when I am in the area.

We have no complaints.

We enjoyed the friendliness of the staff and the location. My husband and I are feel great gratitude towards General Manager Brenda Arena for the recovery of my diamond wedding ring. We discovered after arriving at the airport that my ring was lost. When Ms. Arena was informed of my loss ring, she immediately searched our vacated room top to bottom to find my ring. Not in a million years did we think this special ring would be found. She found it and returned it to our surprise and relief. We were very pleased with our stay at the Hotel Sheldon but Ms. Arena display of integrity and personal commitment to the needs of her guest is commendable.

• King Room with City View

Tip: don't request a room to the north end if you want extra rest as they do have some live bands that play outdoors in the evenings.

This hotel is right next to Margaritaville that has great food & drinks plus you have the entire boardwalk and the ocean at your doorstep! Really enjoyed staying here as it is close to everything.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds and Partial Ocean View

Oh my God! It was the worst experience ever.. first of all, it was not easy to find the hotel, and when we got there it didn’t looked like a hotel, it was more like an old motel.. The lady at the front desk wasn’t friendly at all, she was from Argentina I was told the next day.. Everything looks old, but we needed to stay 2 nights there, we were so sad.. when we went to the room the beds had sand on it, the floor, everything, so we tried to cancel the reservarion, but the lady moved us to another room, because she said that we need to pay $209 for cancelling.. So we moved to another room and guess what? The tv wasn’t working, and later on we found out the heater wasn’t working either and the room was super cold because it was super cold outside and windy, so we spent the night like that because it was so late and we were so tired, my kids were freezing, we were wearing jackets! The bathroom it’s just way to small, and the beds too.. well, the entire hotel it's small. The next morning we went to the front desk to cancel the reservación for the following night, they want us to move again to another room, but I told them “that’s not going to happen” after all these things we want to cancel and thank God they cancel the other night.. after we left Sheldon, we stayed at Margaritaville and this it’s just like paradise, for $100 more we stayed there, the hotel it’s a dream. It will be my favorite of the area, but I’m sure you can find something else there better than Sheldon if you don’t want to pay around $300 per night at Margaritaville. Good luck!

The location it’s the only thing I liked about this place, but there are other hotels around the area for about the same price and so much better than this horrible hotel (motel)

• Double Room with Two Double Beds and Partial Ocean View

Room smelled really bad. The smell permeated the hallways and stairwells. They moved our room to the other side of the building, then it was much better.

• King Room with Partial Ocean View

The toilet was too close to wall so you had to sit weird way.

Nice room, very clean, very friendly staff and close to many restaurants and stores. Right across from beach. Had chairs and towels for beach.

• Deluxe Room - Ocean Front

Hotel Sheldon is a charming older hotel right on the beach. I chose it because of the view, the location, and because they had both refrigerators & microwaves in the room. (Didn't want to be forced to eat every meal in a restaurant.) It fully met my expectations.

• King Room with City View

Resort next door was a little Loyd, but could live with it.

Great hotel, very clean rooms with amazing views of the Ocean. The windows open all the way wide, as if your outside; that was the highlight. We left windows open during the entire stay. Shower was great. You walk out the hotel lobby and your right on the boardwalk and beach.

• King Room with City View

The door wasn't working and I had to move. They have a sensor to confirm the door is shut but if it isn't working you won't like the sound it makes!

I slept better here than I do at home which is unusual!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds and City View

The second floor rooms on the Northside, have a smell from the restaurants below which will need to be worked on.

Service was excellent, everyone with a smile and very helpful to all my family.

• King Room with Partial Ocean View

There wasn’t anything we didn’t like.

The beach was right across the street. Margaritaville was next door. The hotel was centrally located on the Boardwalk. The selection of restaurants was plentiful and we never had a bad meal.

• King Room with City View

We were concerned about the parking situation. I was not completely comfortable with the safety of our vehicle overnight.

We were right on the boardwalk. That was wonderful!

• King Room with Partial Ocean View

Price was really high for no perks like continental breakfast. We stayed at the Best Western Key Ambassador Resort in Key West and it was roughly the same price but in the almighty KEY WEST and by far accommodating. Even a donut or Danish bar in the morning with fruit would be much more appreciated here. Worth about $100/night not the $150...My opinion, look around for something cheaper because there are numerous places to stay on beach like this.

Staff was amazing!! Accessibility to beach was swank.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Ocean Front

Staff was not friendly nor welcoming, ocean front room is not worth the money, room very small and old-ish. We paid $440,- for a 2 night stay. Only the location was good, but that’s about it.

Good bed, clean enough, great location, good coffee in the lobby when it’s fresh

Cleaning.

Great place to stay for beach holidays and visits to Miami and the rest,but you need a car. Take a room with ocean view, so you will see a fantastic sunrise every morning. Room ok, shower room a bit small but ok. Beach chairs and towels available at the reception desk. The cleaning lady can do better.......

• Double Room with Two Double Beds and City View

bed was a little too firm for my preference. Hallway flooring needed updating. Elevator had unfinished laminate flooring.

Staff and location were both fantastic. I like the idea of laminate flooring for something off the beach. Clean facility, with towels, beach umbrellas and chairs available for the ask. Lobby included coffee and filtered ice water.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds and City View

As always, there are a few things that can work better. But in this case, I do not have any complaint about this place.

I think this hotel is perfect. Please, keep in mind it's a 3 star hotel, but everything you expect from it you have right at your hands. The location can't be any better. The room size and its comfort is pretty good. The best, apart from location, is people. EVERY ONE, and I do mean everyone will make their best to ensure you are enjoying it all. I wanna thank Patricia and Daniela from FrontDesk who made our stay perfect!!! I know this hotel will go on growing, just hope they can manage growth without loosing their way. WIFI is also very good.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds and Partial Ocean View

Room had an AC that made too much noise and the other guests were loud at night. Both items didn't allow us to sleep the two nights at the hotel.

The hotel was well kept and clean for an old building.

• King Room with City View

There is no pool. We live across the coast on Fort Myers Beach. We come over just to get away and relax and aren't pool people so it doesn't matter to us. Be cautious on choosing room view. Learned the hard way. Told we had a side view. We were in the Ronald Reagan Room on 2nd floor. We had to open up the window and bend over and turn to the right to see ocean thru a tree branch.Sounds comical. Well again being from a coastal town we're there more to relax. But I would NEVER choose a SIDE ROOM again. I did ask for a different room FACING the ocean. She had 1 left BUT it was $50 more EACH night. We declined.

Super clean & remodeled. Lobby was so South Beach style. Location was PERFECT. Right on the Broadwalk. Walking distance of several restaurants, bars & shops. The Music Stage right there with live entertainment. Right on ocean.

• King Room with Partial Ocean View

Hallways were not airconditioned therefore room a/c struggled to keep up with August humidity. Half of our room next to the door was constantly hot and humid.

Charming! Updated. Great location right on the Broadwalk and the beach!

• King Room with City View

Hotel needs to be updated.

Building is old and the rooms are nothing out of this world. The staff and location is key here...there are no amenities but they do make u feel at home and provide you with beach chairs, towels and allowed a late checkout. My original room had a leak and immediately she accomadated me to a nicer room. Thank you Patricia for ALL YOUR help!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds and City View

I didn't like that I paid for a 2bed room and when I arrived to the room, I only had 1bed. I had 3family members that came to visit and enjoy me at the beach, and seeing that I only had 1 bed, My husband rented an additional room, and the extra room was not cleaned properly, there was a dead roach by the dresser and there was a lingerie inside one of the drawer.

I enjoyed myself, had a great time at the beach.

• King Room - Ocean Front

Parking situation - private lot that isn't owned by hotel is run by scamming tow truck company that was booting cars when we were there, due to confusion with parking pay meter at entrance of parking lot being "wrong one" and mixing up people parking INTENTIONALLY. Poor taste. Other than that hotel is great.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Ocean Front

Booked two rooms but they didn't correctly assign rooms on same floor. Hotel was very apologetic and more than made up for the oversight with extras.

Convenient Broadwalk location and ocean view!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds and City View

This hotel is an absolute nightmare, only you wont get any sleep, you have to live the nightmare. Do yourself a favor and spend the extra $20 a night for the Marriott up the street. Between the phones not working, to the drawers not closing in the walkway, the toilet whistling, the remote not working, the door not closing and sounding like a dying cat meowing, the horrible customer service, the inconvenient parking, I literally drove home at 1:30am. Thank god I only live 40 minutes away. I slept in the lobby for 45 minutes after midnight waiting for the front desk staff to come up to my room to verify that that remote was broken and ended up having to change the batteries. Very unprofessional! I feel like I was robbed for having to spend $179 to relocate my elderly mother's birthday weekend for this joke of a hotel. We got no sleep and her birthday was completely ruined.

NO POOL OTHERWISE CAN'T REALLY THINK OF ANYTHING

LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! BEACH 12 STEPS OUT OF THE FRONT DOOR, OVER THE BROAD-WALK ONTO THE SAND!... IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BARS AND RESTAURANTS. HOTEL STAFF VERY NICE AND HELPFUL, FREE BEACH CHAIRS,UMBRELLA AND TOWELS. FREE PARKING IN LOT BEHIND HOTEL.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds and Partial Ocean View

Housekeeper was rude. Did not want to clean our room because we stayed in til 11 am.

Hotel Sheldon is located right next to all the action, yet it is quiet enough for those who prefer to stay away from it. Located right next To Margaritaville and The Hollywood Beach Theater (known to locals as "the stage," has free live concerts). Oh and the hotel offers free parking to its guests!!

Everything was great

I have stayed in many hotels The Sheldon staff were excellent. The atmosphere was as if I was home. The staff treated me as if I was family. I liked the atmosphere. I plan to stay there again

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

• King Room with City View

Most uncomfortable bed I've ever slept on. Stiff as a board.

Right on the beach! Nice updates to hotel. Friendly front desk clerk. Good coffee in the lobby!

• King Room with Partial Ocean View

Terrible service. House keeping yelled at me! They won't clean your room after 11:00am. I wanted to cancel my reservation to go to another hotel but they say I couldn't, that they would still charge me the total.

• King Room - Ocean Front

I really have no complaints- this hotel is just as described. A hook in the bathroom for towels or wet bathing suits would have be nice. A larger chair would also go a long ways in terms of comfort.

This is a great property based on it's location and cleanliness. The room is fine for sleeping, but not much else- as it only has 1 small desk chair. It is an old building but recently updated with modern tile, paint and decorations. There is a large closet, small bathroom. The fridge and microwave were nice to have. If you were going to hang out in the room, this is not the place for you, but you cannot beat the location and proximately to the beach!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds and Partial Ocean View

Restroom had no exhaust vent, thus became quiet hot while showering. At night the front doors were closed, so you have to walk through the back entrance, which is on a road.

Location close to boardwalk and beach. Towels, chairs, and umbrellas available to borrow. Cool refreshments available in lobby, staff was very accommodating.

No pool.

The staff is amazing, the room view, the free parking, location of the beach just steps away. Free umbrella, beach chairs, towels and kid beach toys. Refreshments in the lobby 24/7. Very inexpensive for the great quality I received.

• King Room with City View

The towels had grease on them. Housekeeper was nice,we did not want to bother her,as she was very busy. We were able to get different towels.The sink was missing it's drain. Perhaps a shelf near sink would be quite helpful.

The property was convenient to beach,boardwalk.

• King Room - Ocean Front

No restaurant on site, but fresh coffee is available at any hour, and dozens of restaurants to choose from on the Broadwalk. No business center, but the staff is willing to help with tasks like flight check-ins, dining and activity recommendations. No pool or exercise area, but the beach more than makes up for this.

Located right on the beach, along the Hollywood Broadwalk with 2 miles of restaurants and beach activities. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The building is Art Deco style and well-appointed. Parking is included on a lot just steps away. Beach chairs, umbrellas, and towels are provided free of charge. Very affordable for the location.

Browse Hotel Sheldon traveller photo gallery