Reviews of Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel 4 stars

Two Convention Blvd., Atlantic City, NJ 08401, USA

#10 of 39 hotels in Atlantic City

Fit its purpose
    • Traditional King Room

The beds were okay , and were missing wash clothes that never came up and don't understand why the parking is 17 but public parking is 15 I guess that's the 2dolars Sheratons making off it. Otherwise it fits its purpose.

Beautiful view friendly service at the desk during check out
    • Traditional Double Room

Although the views and property appeared clean n beautiful. I was bitten seen roaches and even though we asked house keeping to come clean when they were cleaning in the hallway no one came but we did get new towels from her at least

Beautiful view friendly service at the desk during check out

My Stay At The Sheraton Hotel
    • Studio Suite

TV Was Very Small Bath tub draining System was poor it was like taking a Shower in a puddle and During Check out there was a lot of hidden fees I DID NOT LIKE THAT

The Staff Was Very Professional And My Room Had Alot Of Space

Fun lot to do in area
    • Traditional Double Room

The bed was uncomfortable made my back hurt. The pillows was soft all 4 them . Wish had 2 firm pillows as everyone don't like just soft pillows. Light beside the coffee machine didn't work all the time.

I like that it was pet friendly

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

The staff was very warm hearted .
    • Deluxe Double Room

Before I was able to check in I realize that the resort debt my account twice. So it kinda made my short in cash during my stay.

The staff was very warm hearted . Whenever I needed help they were there to answer my question. The manager was able to fix my account with the problem the hotel made. Manager was so sweet..

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

Room was clean and comfortable.
    • Traditional King Room

Room was clean and comfortable. Nice view from the 11th floor. Pool was nice and warm. Spa wasn’t working, but maybe next time it will. Friendly staff. Didn’t have a chance to check out the restaurant.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

The bed was comfortable.

The room we originally got was on the 14th floor with a great view but a horrible smell. It actually smelled like mold and made my chest and throat burn...I went right back to the front desk and asked for a different room. I got one on the fifth floor, smelled better but had no view. The pillows on the bed were kinda flat but the bed was comfortable.

The bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: 6 October 2018

I will never be booking at the Sheraton again I will be taking my money elsewhere
    • Traditional Double Room

No kitchen in room no smoking in the room parking way too far from hotel not fair that you have to pay for parking not fair that you have to pay for breakfast totally unacceptable with paying $250 a night for a room all that stuff should have been accommodated

The view of AC

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

Worst Experience ever .
    • Deluxe Double Room

Worst Experience ever . My husband pay $520.00 for a hotel that wasn’t worth that kind of money . The room looks like a motel .The service was bad . Everything about the hotel was terrible. So disappointed. 👎

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

There was no social activities while they have place for...
    • Traditional Double Room

Place more activity upstairs for people to enjoy.

There was no social activities while they have place for that. I had to go out of the hotel to enjoy my stay.

It was worth the money.
    • Traditional Double Room

The rooms could be more modernized. The location is actually far from Atlantic City resorts and the parking is overpriced. I suggest if it’ll be that far from the resorts to offer more perks and better amenities.

The rooms were a good size. The staff was helpful and the facility had a Starbucks! Great perk

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

What I liked the most was that there wasn’t any noise.

The bed sheet looked like they had little balls inside and when I would put it to light it looked dirty inside

What I liked the most was that there wasn’t any noise. We couldn’t hear anything from the other rooms.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Stay was wonderful. Feel well rested!
    • Traditional Double Room

The breakfast was terrible. The omelette was no where near good!

The rooms was very clean! The front desk staff , very helpful! Lots of fluffy white towels!

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

The location was excellent.
    • Studio Suite

Did not like parking across the street at the convention center also the parking price was too high, the room furniture was old need to be updated. There was no information about the restaurant in the room (menu)

The location was excellent.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

Super comfortable bed.
    • Traditional Double Room

Super comfortable bed. Neighbors were playing crazy loud music at about 12:30 am, and when I called to discuss the situation, it was fixed IMMEDIATELY!!! Thank you!!

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

I would gladly recommend The Sheraton to everyone.
    • Traditional King Room

There were a couple of water glasses on the coffee table by the chair. They had smudges and fingerprints on them. We informed the front desk when we checked in. We were told that they would be taken care of, but it never was before we left. It really wasn't a problem, but it wasn't taken care of

We didn't eat at the hotel, but the room was very comfortable! Plenty of room and the set up was nice.

Turned my frown into a smile
    • Traditional Double Room

The beds were not made up properly and the bottom of the sheet of the bed was dirty.

The very nice check in lady very welcoming and polite she had my room change nicer view and cleaner room she did everything with a smile. Very good customer service. I forgot to ask her name. I notice she was expecting a baby. She also checked me out again very nice ask how was my stay? I really had a wonderful time.i love staying at this hotel near the tanger outlets and applebees 4th time here will return again. I slept well in the comfortable bed.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Great location & great staff !
    • Traditional Double Room

My first night as soon as i put my belongings on the bed i noticed a BED BUG ! The sheets were also dirty and the pillow cases , i immediately called the front desk and asked for my room to be changed

Great location & great staff !

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

The staff wasn't very social or inviting, no...
    • Traditional Double Room

The staff wasn't very social or inviting, no instructions on the location of the room and there was no information on hotel accommodations, wifi info or even info on breakfast or where the pool was located. They could have been more attentive and informative. And bed linens we're not clean

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Booked last minute, and were able to get a pretty decent...
    • Traditional Double Room

Breakfast bar is overpriced. The wings place across the street is much better for less for brunch.

Booked last minute, and were able to get a pretty decent price. The hotel is a little outdated, but the displays of the dresses and the shoes vwry awesome.

Nice.

Came back one night at 2:30 A.M.did not see any security before entering the hotel or inside lobey.The price for parking should be cheaper.Need to change the rugs in rooms very dirty.

Nice place to stay off the boardwalk
    • Pure Double Room

Self park was across the street under convention center had to walk outside to get car. Breakfast buffet quality food have been better food was cold

Staff was very friendly and professional. Check in and checkout process was very fast and easy.

These things should never happen to anyone I am not happy with my stay and should be reimbursed
    • Traditional Double Room

The day I went to check out the lost my car ,brought someone else’s car had me standing out side for a half hour or more to they finally found it , this is not exceptable I had some where to be that and was held up by that incident I wasn’t a happy camper not at all . Then instead of admiiting it was there fault they try to justify there mistake . I left there with a bitter taste in my mouth from that experience , this should of never happen . Also the first room I was given smelled like bug spray had to go back down and have them change my room .

I like the comfort of the beds

Customer Service was good
    • Traditional Double Room

Hotel conditions were not worth the money paid. Hotel spa was out of service, picture attached. Bathroom walls had mold Rug seemed like if it hadn't been shampoo in months

Customer Service was good

The hotel was beautiful and I loved that I could bring my...
    • Traditional Double Room

Having to park at the Convention center and walk/ carry everything back to the hotel.

The hotel was beautiful and I loved that I could bring my dog.

Awesome Hotel, Staff & indoor pool! Make sure you TELL THEM you already booked through Booking.com!!
    • Traditional Double Room

They charged my card twice because they couldn't see that I had already paid through booking.com.

The Staff were all so friendly and helpful with anything we needed, THE WHOLE TIME!

HORRIBLE BOOK SOMEWHERE ELSE
    • Deluxe Double Room

Everything tried to get in contact more than 5 times calls get transferred left voicemails and no call back not one out of the 5 voicemails will never book again and telling family and friends about bad experience

Pleasant Stay
    • Traditional Double Room

I was not too crazy about the pool. The size and depth was small and felt that it needed to be maintained a little bit better.

Close to the train station and the Tanger Outlets. Enjoyed the peace and quiet away from the boardwalk and the casinos. I also enjoyed the breakfast buffet dining area, the gym, and the jacuzzi as well. Business traveler amenities looked really good even though I didn’t use them. Lobby area was also pleasant to hang around in.

Love the location of the hotel, The shoe bar was perfect...
    • Traditional Double Room

The breakfast prices were a little to much for what was offered and the portion

Love the location of the hotel, The shoe bar was perfect atmosphere to wind down and drink prices weren’t to bad

Hotel was good overall.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Hotel was good overall. The restaurant is in a weird location. They had the elevator to the restaurant not working that day and the steps locked. No other way to get to it. We had to exit on the street and walk around the building to get back in to the hotel in the pouring rain. Then had to take an hour to dry our clothes and redo our hair. We were not happy.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

The property was very clean and put together.
    • Traditional Double Room

I didn’t like that I was called after 10 minutes of leaving my room that my pup was barking. If this is a dog friendly hotel then guest should expect to hear barking considering these dogs are being placed in an environment they don’t know. I had to remove my 6 month old puppy and find a dog sitter on Rover.com

The property was very clean and put together. The hotel was very nice.

Need to update the bathrooms. Otherwise, would stay again.

Low bathroom sink water pressure. TVs are old & need upgrading.

Good central location, excellent view from 10th FL. Fast elevator. Soft towels. Bed was very comfortable.

The place was nice a clean, but could be better.
    • Pure Double Room

The carpet in my room could be cleaner I would have steam clean more often.

The place was nice a clean, but could be better. All the employees were nice and professional.

Could have been better if room had the necessary and clean blankets. Parking way to far to pick up.
    • Traditional Double Room

Blanket had these brown spots that you could just see if you put them towards light in the room. I showed the housekeeping lady and she said that they all get like that because they are washed so much. She did change them for me. There were no soaps to take a shower, no cups in bathroom to rinse mouth. If you did valet parking it was 30.00 a day!! Not even the casino hotels charge 17 or 30.00.

Checking in was quick and easy. Parking was a few blocks of walking to the convention center and cost $ 17.00, very inconvenient if you need to go out more than once a day. My mother is 83 and I had to go and get the car instead of her walking there. just too far. Very shocked that I am reading these reviews and they are very much like my review. Shocked that SHERATON HOTELS does not do anything to improve from these reviews. That is what these reviews are good for, you see the same pattern of MISTAKES, correct them, make your hotel a better place for people to visit and stay!! How does this happen??

Don't waste your money!
    • Traditional Double Room

I HAD 17 DOLLARS A DAY FOR PARKING BECAUSE THE HOTEL DOESN'T HAVE FREE PARKING, THEY WOULDN'T EVEN GIVE ME COMPLIMENTARY BREAKFAST FOR MY TROUBLES, NO COLD WATER, SHEETS COULDN'T BE CHANGED, DUE TO LACK OF CLEAN SHEETS, IT WAS THE WORST!

I was away from home.

all in all it was really awesome ! staff was great room was clean and very nice,
    • Traditional Double Room

location, cleaning people not coming in to clean once they realized we were in our room taking a nap

Pretty much everything was perfect, cleaning lady came in while we were sleeping, continued to clean some things for a bit, was our only complaint, but the manager comped us for that a free breakfast buffet, helped to make up for this one and only thing that was wrong, had also wished it was closer to the boardwalk and casinos, Jitneys didnt run through there, so needed to use a cab,or walk to get to the boardwalk and casinos,they also let us check in early, very helpful after very long time on buses to get there from Vermont.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Won’t be returning
    • Traditional King Room

The bed is horrible every morning my wife & I woke with back pains.. beds & pillows are worn out🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️...windows are filthy ...no complementary breakfast ...breakfast over price 4 the Quality basically 20$ Per person unacceptable ... valet parking $30 a day ...parking or breakfast should come in ur package deal

The pool

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Great location, however a better job can be done by the cleaning crew.
    • Traditional Double Room

The room wasn’t completely cleaned. I didn’t realize it until I woke up the next day. The bathroom toilet floor was stained and there were cofffee stains on the wall by the coffee machine.

When I arrived I was informed my reservation had been cancelled due to my credit card not valid. They fixed it but I was exhausted and didn’t want to deal with the possibility of not having a room.

It was a good room and really helped out my trip, just don't use room service

Given the price of the hotel I wish that breakfast was cheaper, 22 dollars for eggs and bacon is pretty steep and 5 dollars for a drink to wash it down is a bit much

the bed was very comfortable, and the room was very clean. The location was great because there were many restaurants and shopping outlets were right outside, and the beach was about 8 minutes away which was also a plus.

The comfort sheet was completely filthy .
    • Traditional King Room

The comfort sheet was completely filthy . I even took a picture of it that showed the stains everywhere . I have no idea what it was on this comfort but it disgusting and I will never stay here again

I had a great time staying at the Sheraton..thank you for making my stay at AC comfortable
    • Deluxe Double Room

I loved the room, great view, just had a hint of a smell like a pet was there.

Great staff, very helpful and polite. Great spot near shopping store, not bad of a walk to the boardwalk

The lady who checked me in could have been a little bit...
    • Traditional King Room

The lady who checked me in could have been a little bit happier. Also the parking sign said 15 dollars and I ended up paying more than that and I even checked out before my 24 hours was up. As much as I paid for the hotel room for 1 night, parking should of been free for the guests

Everything was wonderful staff, rooms, clean, view was...
    • Club Double Room

The Manager at the restaurant on the second floor was a little off putting. I had added the club package for 3 free breakfast buffets and he tried to make my husband pay for my meal since I was in the room. He was a little upset due to the fact that other guest were doing just the same.

Everything was wonderful staff, rooms, clean, view was amazing.

The hot pool
    • Pure Double Room

When booking it started that we would get complimentary breakfast but apparently that's not so.... also my daughter's bed sheet had blood stains on it.

The hot pool

Ok
    • Traditional King Room

The way the hotel check in treated us and about the breakfast... we had free breakfast card and they still make up play $50 for a regular breakfast I was very unhappy

Pool and hottub

Inconvenient location of room traveling alone with three...
    • Traditional Double Room

Inconvenient location of room traveling alone with three kids I asked for a ground level room was put on 12th floor made for difficultly check in lots of hidden fees paid extra 100 for parking and late check out when I arrived at midnight price was high for a 12 hour stay.

It was okay, but I would probably opt for another Hotel closer to the boardwalk and other attraction
    • Pure Double Room

The long walk from the hotel to the parking garage as well as having to pay an additional $17.50 per day. There should be an electric sidewalk or other accommodations especially if your having to pay for it. I'm just glad it wasn't raining

Seemed like a safe place to stay at considering the surrounding areas of the city.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

I won't stay there again
    • Traditional Double Room

It smelled like vomit on the floor I was staying on...our bathroom smelled like urine...there were some guys who were spitting on the floor in the pool area...and also my privacy was violated...with a do not disturb sign on my door...no free parking or free breakfast

The staff...and there miniature museum

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

The night staff was excellent.
    • Traditional Double Room

Free parking and shuttle service would be nice

The night staff was excellent. The young girl working that night was very nice and accommodating!! Staff at breakfast was 1st class!!!

The house keeper was very nice
    • Traditional Double Room

The bed made me break out in hives the whole time. Even the house keep was nice enough to change it with out feather sheets. I had to buy medicine which I feel the holetel should have toke care of that or gave me a least a discount. The beds where to small for two people. My bathroom had a bad smell should have a fan in there.

The house keeper was very nice

Clean room, very dog friendly, nice staff.
    • Traditional Double Room

I think the parking rate is too high for guests. $17 a day is high for AC and the other hotels seem to have better deals. No complaints otherwise!

Clean room, very dog friendly, nice staff. Convenient for shopping and walking and convenient enough for the boardwalk and beach too.

Pricevwas good.
    • Traditional Double Room

Pool was horrible. Misleading on the website . It says indoor and swimming pool . Which there is only a indoor pool which was dirty and had a bad Oder. Small hot tub whirlpool which was packed and we were unable to enjoy ..

Price was great and location ok ..

Just okay/ price is right/ allows dogs
    • Deluxe Double Room

The pillows were flat, had to ask for extra towels each day, had to wipe dust off the lamps; reception was just okay. Wish the restaurant was actually inside the hotel -it was a little inconvenient for a quick bite

Location was fine for us but not close to casinos or beach/boardwalk; the price was right

To
    • Traditional Double Room

The only thing what I did not like was that I has to wait for the check in. They say in the reservation room than the room will be ready to check in at 12:00 but I wait until 1 p.m , and we can't go to the pool bcz they tell me pool close at 10:00.p.m.,,,I was the to Celebrate my birthday.

The Hotel is very comfortable and have people from different nationalities attending... I love it.

My fist vacation was great
    • Traditional Double Room

The pool is way to small, and there was dust on the lamps.

BUT other than that everything else was pleasant. The location is the best bc is near everything.

It was a very nice tucked away getaway.
    • Traditional King Room

Wish there was free parking, as opposed to just affordable.

It was a very nice tucked away getaway. Tun's Tavern makes excellent food just steps away.

The Sheraton is truly a beautiful hotel and the history and...
    • Traditional King Room

The fact that you have to walk almost two blocks to park your car kind of gets annoying

The Sheraton is truly a beautiful hotel and the history and location is perfect! It’s not to far from the beach/boardwalk! Great staff and beautiful rooms with amazing views of Atlantic City

The hotel was very clean and the decor was beautiful.
    • Deluxe Double Room

There should be another entrance on the mall side of the hotel for more convenience. Also, the buffet breakfast was not economical.

The hotel was very clean and the decor was beautiful.

Rooms need a thorough cleaning
    • Traditional King Room

Old rooms and carpet dirty. Check in was disorganized and she gave us in correct information.

The woman that checked us out comped parking for inconvenience caused at check in! Proximity to beach, outlet and casino.

Great Hotel!
    • Traditional King Room

Cheaper parking, especially when needing to leave hotel and pay elsewhere , more money saved equals more money spent. Parking garage could use more security and ventilation

Very friendly, you do have to pay for parking(not included in taxes and fees applies at checkout). Big king sized room nice pool, close to all amenities .

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Staff needs work
    • Traditional Double Room

the staff sucked. houekeeping took my blanket off my bed because we found someone’s hair tied in our bed an hour after we checked in. Asked for a new one 3 times even called the front desk and we didn’t get one the 2-3 days we were there

location was cool. right by the outlets

It could’ve been better, but it was okay overall! The manager was the best.
    • Traditional Double Room

The downside: roaches were in our room. Not sure if it was this way because of type of room we had, the traditional 2 bedroom on the lower level for a discounted price. I would’ve paid more for a better sleeping condition. When I told her of what was in our room she gave us courtesy breakfast. They couldn’t change our room, of course, because they were book to capacity. However, the bathroom was clean; the downside is that on our room you can hear the bathroom above is flushing during the day and at night. When I told her of what was in our room she gave us courtesy breakfast.

I enjoyed the location the most; it’s away from all the casino activities and boardwalk, but I’m walking distance. You can be a part of it all when you choose and away from it all when you want to wind down. For me, this was perfect. The breakfast buffet was great! My daughters loved the swimming pool, though, they complained there was too much chlorine. The manager was courteous, funny, and helpful.

No tolerance for extensive waiting for check in
    • Traditional Double Room

Waiting three hours to check in after 3 pm . Many people were waiting in the lobby to get checked in due to extensive waiting, and drainage system in the bathroom tub is too poor that you have to wait till the drainage is done to continue the shower even though 3 minutes shower. The over time waiting should be compensated and relevant people whom delayed the check in time should be liable for such a big mistake.

The bed is comfortable, location is convenient

lovely clean comfortable room.
    • Traditional Double Room

proximity to boardwalk, a bit of a walk.

lovely clean comfortable room. good location for shopping. pool very nice. good gym. staff were pleasant and helpful.

Everything was great.
    • Traditional Double Room

I hope the staff would informed guests that having the beige safe box would shutdown on you, so beware putting anything inside. and having your keycard near your phone could deactivate it. That’s about it.

Everything was great. The pool, hot tub, room, the restaurant.

Girls Trip!!!
    • Traditional Double Room

What I didn't like was the fact we had to walk all the way around the building and there was only one entrance/exit as opposed to two.

I liked that we were right near the outlets.

The air conditioner didn’t work.
    • Traditional King Room

The air conditioner didn’t work. They made us move our vehicle before we unloaded the bags and park in the parking garage and carry our bags to the hotel.

Hotel is nice
    • Traditional Double Room

there is a long walk to the beach and boardwalk; if you don't pay attention, instead of going to the hotel entrance, you may end up, like I did, on the turnpike, which is a long detour to the first exit; you pay that mileage

Hotel is nice

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

There were 2 beds in our room very comfortable.
    • Traditional Double Room

pillows in the room were very uncomfortable. there were no cups for coffee on the top roof

There were 2 beds in our room very comfortable. spatious room viewing the city, close to shopping outlets

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

breakfast Was good and the staff was warm and professional.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Pool was more for kids rather than the adult. The adult would like to enjoy time at the pool as well

breakfast Was good and the staff was warm and professional.

Overall everything
    • Traditional Double Room

The room and cleanliness the hallway was full with people dirty dishes and the cart full of dirty blankets on the hallway my room had a very bad cigarette Oder.

Overall everything

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Staff was friendly, the tun tavern in the hotel is a great...
    • Traditional Double Room

The pool water was cloudy and had a bad odor.

Staff was friendly, the tun tavern in the hotel is a great restaurant to eat at (good food,drinks and bartender). The hotels gym had nice equipment and was clean. The room itself was clean. The location of this hotel was okay, right next to the Tanger Outlets which is convenient to shop and about a 15 min walk to the casinos and beach which was nice. There’s a Wing restaurant across the street which was very good as well (highly recommend). Overall I would recommend this hotel to other people.

A peace place to stay
    • King Room - Disability Access

There is really nothing except vending machines are in different floors

My cousin is an amputee she travels with her dog. Everyone is so courteous helpful with accommodating her needs Nd they treat the dog well cause he has his carriage and asks so attentive he loves the room he becomes playful and the the grass to walk he rolls very satisfied

Ok
    • Traditional Double Room

The rate I was quoted on booking.co. was at least $30 lower then what I was charged AC was to cold couldn't lower the temp it remained cold had to cut it off bathroom light fixture kept flickering water temp was low and pipes rattled coffee machine wasn't working in some of our rooms

Loved the decor silence and cable

GPS said it would be a 15 min walk to the beach but it was...
    • Traditional Double Room

Make sure you get something to drink or anything else you may need before you go back to the hotel. There is nothing around the hotel and everything in the outlets seemed to close early.

GPS said it would be a 15 min walk to the beach but it was way shorter. Rooms were okay. AC worked well and the bed was comfortable.