Reviews of Sheraton San Diego Mission Valley 3 stars

1433 Camino Del Rio South, Mission Valley, San Diego, CA 92108, USA

#135 of 226 hotels in San Diego

Poor,couldn't wait to get out.
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Toillet was over flooded water wasn't going down problem with the plumbing hotel needs a renovation poor quality breakfast..bed was broken and was making noise very uncomfortable..

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Arrived at night abt 8pm. No one to help with our bags. Room bathtub clogged up. I checked and found lots of hair stucked..meaning housekeeping have not been cleaning it. The next morning called for help but had to wait since the people had not come in for work yet since it was very early.so i guess if any emergency late nite no one can attend to u. I stayed for 5 nites and housekeeping did not replenish the soap and shampoo everyday even though we use up everyday..they expect customer to call n ask? Very inconvenient if we come back late at nite n room not clean very well overall. So pls improve your housekeeping!!!

Location. Near target and westfield mall so easy to buy things which we needed.

Hot tub super sleepers .
    • Traditional King Room

There was a food smell in the room. We were on the third floor . & noise in freeway ...should’ve asked for a higher floor & moutain view ... parking 24 a night

Hot tub super sleepers . Starbucks coffee easy to find .. modern furniture

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Clean room on a nice quiet floor.
    • Traditional King Room

Staff wasn’t very attentive or friendly. Pet fee is very high for a dog friendly city. Perhaps deposit could be refundable if no damage found. $100 for one night is very expensive. For the price of the room I expected more. The water pressure was extremely poor, like showering in a drizzling rain.

Clean room on a nice quiet floor.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

The location was great.
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I have not received a response after e-mailing my concerns below. I would like to provide you with concerns so that you are aware to address in the future. When we arrived, the guest service representative was not friendly and welcoming. She asked us if we would need parking at the hotel, which we did. She stated it would be an additional $24 per day because we did not book at the hotel, but through a third party vendor and it would have been complimentary if we booked through the hotel. Regardless of how I booked the reservation, I am still a guest at the hotel. The parking area was not secured and the entry way was always opened. Once she assigned us our room, we went to upstairs and found the room to be on this condition (see photos). The room was not up to par and the beds were not made. Within 40 minutes, we received a knock from housekeeping. They informed us that they were going to put the duvet on the beds. The shower lever did not work properly and was hard to lift. This made it very difficult to take a shower. This was completely unacceptable for the amount that we paid. The staff stated that because we did the booking through a third party vendor, but regardless, the property was not well managed and up to par. Also, we noticed that in the gym facility, the 2nd treadmill did not work. When we did our workout, the outside roof grounds were unkept and filthy.

The location was great.

Overall great stay at the Sheraton. Don't count on the restaurant/bar being open though

The hotel restaurant's hours kept changing. I was in town for an event and often got back to the hotel about an hour before the kitchen closed. The restaurant staff would end up closing the kitchen because "it was slow". The majority of their guests were at this event! The bed wasn't comfortable. I could feel a crease down the middle of it. Neither of the phones in my room worked, so I had to call the front desk and room service with my cellphone. There was also no menu in my room. Minor details, but when I got back after a long day, that annoyed me. I thought breakfast came with my stay considering how expensive it was, but I had to pay for it.

Hotel front desk was very helpful. They checked me in early, were quite helpful when I had questions, and built great rapport with their guests. The pool area was kept pretty clean with a decent sized pool and hot tub along with chairs, tables, and shade.

Stay was fine
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Pool dirty and hot tub didn't work and was extremely dirty. Tv's not real sharp and need more digital channels. Also a ballast was out in the bathroom

Staff

I'm ok with the stay. Be aware that the hotel is located right next to the freeway.
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I did not like the toilet. It was smaller than my expectation for Sheraton level. The lights were old and not in good conditions. The pool did not have enough towels.

The Japanese restaurant nearby is quite good. Decent breakfast can be found at Denny (also walking distance).

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

We arrived at noon and we were able to check in right then. Our room was ready which made it nice to drop our luggage off before we went sight seeing Staff very friendly and room was awesome.

Technically the hotel property was OK, can’t say the same for staff attitude.
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The housekeeping missed cleaning our room the next day, it was simply an overlook. When we complained to the guest services they did not handle it very well, and gave us a bunch of nutty excuses that made it seem like it was our own fault that we didn’t get our room cleaned (that we have to call and request to have room cleaning). Absurd!

Room cleanliness was fine, and there was a complimentary wine bottle in our room, which is a nice touch.

Awful!
    • Traditional King Room

Everything! They failed to provide clean towels, toilet paper and Kleenex. The coffee cream was pure mold! This hotel liked everything Sheridan Hotels stand for. Will probably never stay at the Sheraton hotel again after this nightmare of an experience.

Did not like any part of our stay in this room! Lacked everything I’ve experienced from Sheraton hotel stays.

Good place to stay but the front counter should’ve been honest from the beginning

The only thing that was a little not ok is the guy on the counter gave me a room on the 4th floor 1st even tho I asked for a higher floor he told me it’s not available but since the safe wasn’t working in my room they switched me to the 8th floor why didn’t he just give me that room at 1st like I asked ?

The room was clean the hotel was nice the room with the view was nice

Hotel is great, but you might want to eat and drink elsewhere.
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The service in the restaurant and bar was not good. The staff seemed to be overwhelmed and it took a long time to be served each time we were there. We found a large error on our restaurant bill that we had to have corrected. The bar ran out of a few of the bottled beers and there wasn't a big selection of draft beers. We kept coming back for the convenience, not the service.

The pillows were fluffier than the usual hotel pillows. Service staff was friendly and helpful.

Excellent facility and I will stay there again when I return to San Diego.
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

A room with 2 queen beds that is wheel chair accessible.

Very quiet. Cleaning staff were polite and helpful. The restaurant staff were excellent and helped above and beyond to work around my food allergies. Very personable care with all staff.

Very friendly greeting by Liz.
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

That they charged for parking $25 a night. I just don’t understand why the charge to park at a hotel you are staying at. It’s not like you are parking on someone else parking lot.

Very friendly greeting by Liz. We here stayed here before and like the hotel and location for us.

Not able to comp me I booked thru 3rd party..
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Leak outside my room l, 2 buckets outside my room collecting water leak.Hall carpet outside the room stunk.Following day piece of ceiling fell off outside my room.. unbelievable

Friendly staff

It was pretty unsatisfactory.
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Shower made a whistling sound. 1st night, toothpaste requested never showed up. 2nd day, found a men's wallet in rm. Sit not handled properly. Didn't receive credit for green opt for 1 of the days.

I did like the green option for opting out of housekeeping.

Nice hotel ,
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Manager front desk had no need to be in hospitality, no greeting, rude, not helpful at all, like she didn't care. wife asked to talk to someone else and the manager said,"ohh shes is over there" , just like that. Wife walked over to talk to her asking if she could help her and she did, totally made up for the ither lady, she apologized for her and gave my wife breakfast vouchers, totally different, she should be the manager.

Very good breakfast

Wonderful place to stay.
    • Traditional King Room

The freeway noise is a bit much. Sound proofing the sliding glass door would help, but I still slept well because the bed was so comfortable.

The staff was excellent!! Will stay here again and again.

Clean, modern rooms.
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The breakfast we ordered was cold (an omelette) an non-edible. The staff didn’t feel very welcoming. :/

Clean, modern rooms. We were happy to have a mini fridge. Also super delighted about the bottle of wine in the room,-lovely touch.

Overall the stay was good. Very clean hotel and courteous staff
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The bed was uncomfortable. The hotel store was very expensive and had a bad selection of goods

The shower had good pressure. Very nice! Some hotels have very low flow and are difficult to rinse off

My sink was clogged up and I asked the desk t have it...
    • Traditional King Room

My sink was clogged up and I asked the desk t have it checked out. Whom ever checked it out just pulled the stopper out, left it on the counter and never wiped the bowl down.

Very nice place and friendly staff

Paying for parking that was literally right out front and there were plenty of spots, so it just didn’t make sense to me

Very nice place and friendly staff

Staff could not have been more friendly and attentive.
    • Traditional King Room

Staff could not have been more friendly and attentive. Midge at the check in was most accommodating and helpful. Breakfast staff checked in regularly to be sure we were satisfied. Someone has clearly taught these folks memorable customer service!

overall a positive experience
    • Traditional King Room

prices in the snack shop were too high

room was neat and clean; the "go green" program of not asking for new towels and linens each day is a nice perk

Nice hotel for the price with friendly staff and a decent...

Not the hotels fault, but it is not in an easy area to walk. Plenty of shops nearby but no way to cross the freeway and no real sidewalks. Bathrooms could use an update and the balcony was kinda dirty, but overall good.

Nice hotel for the price with friendly staff and a decent bar/restaurant. Clean pool area.

Good for the night but not a very vacation-feeling property
    • Traditional King Room

Parking was extra; side exit door not secured; room next to fitness center...treadmill runner was very loud thru the wall; bathroom floor was several inches lower than shower/tub making for a surprise

Centrally located to mall shopping and Mission Valley restaurants which tend to be larger chains.

Overall it was a good stay I would recommend if they get some new pillows.
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Pillows were awfull at least for my personal perspective. Had trouble sleeping due to this. Bathroom was a bit smaller but nicely done and shower water pressure was weak for most part. Pay for parking $18 per day but most other hotels in this area charge for parking. A/C would make an odd noise everytime it went on, it was almost as someone was trying to open the door and my friend was awaken by the sound of this few times during the night.

Hotel was clean and staff friendly. Location has both pros and cons its right next to the major highway so getting on off the highway is a plus but also nuisance at times if you don't know the area GPS always takes you on the interstate. We had a view to the hill side and the pool and truly enjoyed that.

Finally, a good hotel in San Diego!
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Everything was great. It was a relief to be here, after other bad hotels in San Diego.

Super clean, smelled clean, beautiful maintenance, high quality facility, super comfortable, professional competent staff, total pleasure to be here. After three overrun, smelly, bad hotels in San Diego for about the same price, we've finally found our oasis in San Diego. Thank you!

5.5
    The one true great thing about this hotel is that it is...
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The hotel felt pretty old, the rooms had popcorn ceilings, the plumbing in the sink didn't work very well, woke up to black water in my bathroom sink, the staff was ok, but not very friendly. Would not stay again

The one true great thing about this hotel is that it is right next to the freeway, and there are lots of places to choose to eat around the hotel.

Hotel is ok but needs updating
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The hotel room was just ok. The parking looked a little isolated and for 18.00 per night for parking I'd expect a security guard at least at night. The room was clean but had a bad odor as we walked in. I couldn't tell what it was but my wife described it as if someone had previously smoked in the room. The room looked like there was an attempt to update it but you could tell it needed to be remodeled. We were looking forward to use the pool but we couldn't because there was a wedding going on. Also, my wife found a sewing needle stuck to the bathroom towel she used after her shower. Lastly, for almost 500.00 for two nights I was just expecting a little more.

The employees we encountered were very friendly and welcoming including the cleaning staff. I asked for a crib for my baby at the lobby and within 5 minutes someone brought one up to our room. The lobby was clean and looked updated. The location was good and convenient for shopping, dining and local attractions. The room we had was located on the third floor and was away from any noice even though we faced the local road/freeway. My family and I had a good night sleep both nights.

Cleanliness.
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Property appears worn. Had to wait for towels for swimming. Parking fee is hardly justified.

Cleanliness. Pool. Friendly staff. Great for kids and family. Location and proximity to restaurants and Target.

Good quality, good value
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Our view was not great and we could hear noise from the freeway all night.

The staff were so helpful and accommodating. The location was great...close to everything we wanted to do in San Diego.

San Diego
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The room we booked for 5 of us, 2 adults and 3 kids was really tight, we were disappointed that we had so little room. BUT the room was clean so that's huge!

The staff were great! The pool was nice and clean. Near everything!!! We got to do everything we wanted within a 10-15 minute drive of the hotel.

Decent and clean hotel, but liked Hilton up the street better.
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Bathroom was too small for our family. We never had enough shower towels, room was small.

Location was good. Easy freeway access, grocery stores, target, restaurants all right there

The bed was comfortable

We got there an hour after check in time and they told us our room still wouldn't be ready for another 30-40 mins. The lady checking us in was extremely rude and told me to wait in the bar because I looked frustrated.. She didn't even try to check on our room at all.

The bed was comfortable

Look into everything before you jump on a price.
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

You should give your clients paperwork to explain where the facilities are located (map), offer paperwork on what time is breakfast (give out a free breakfast), maybe offer any activities or shows that's happening near by that they can attend too. Check in was very brief and to the point. It was a 1-2-3, hear you go...

It was quiet.

In room refrigerator.
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Took 45 min to get an additional bath towel, house keeping didn't stock a new roll of toilet paper when it was empty, jacuzzi jets were uncomfortable.

In room refrigerator.

Great location!
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

However the additional charge for parking and dining was upsetting for the price that I paid for the room. Internet was very slow. I am a light sleeper and it was a good amount of outside noise since the hotel is right off of the freeway.

Great location!! Close to shops and restaurants.

Sheraton Hotel in Mission Valley of San Diego
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

not enough towels. the coffee bags are biggest than the tray holding the coffee bag in the filter. Parking cost too much. Wi-Fi is not enough for the family to use. This hotel is not for family with children.

we all like the room. it was nice and clean. it has a great view over the mall and Freeway. it's a very convenient.

MY FAMILY LOVED THIS HOTEL!!!!!!
    • Traditional King Room

There are so many good things to say......my boyfriend and I stayed here for 3 nights with our two year old son and loved everything about this hotel!!! Our check in was FAST.....and parking was easy. The elevator (yes I loved the elevator) was very nice and our room..... SO BEAUTIFUL!!! We were asked what type of view we wanted, city view or another view, how cool is that?? The giant windows looking out into the city was my boyfriend's favorite part of the room! He never wanted to close the curtains!! My two year old son was so easily entertained watching all the cars go down the freeway! The room was bigger than I expected (there were some reviews of people complaining that the bathroom was too small), the bathroom was perfect for us! The bed, comfortable and the tv.....so many good channels!! (disney channel, food network, etc.). The fridge had ALOT of room too. We left the "do not disturb sign" on our door when we wanted to sleep in without the cleaning service knocking on our door and of course, we were not disturbed! Then as soon as we took it off and went to eat at denny's (LITERALLY A FEW BLOCKS AWAY), we came back to a CLEAN room with fresh towels and trash gone(we had a lot of trash from eating out oops lol. We didn't have enough time to visit the pool, we went to the San Diego Zoo and the Safari Park all days that we stayed....but people were constantly coming from the pool (I heard its heated!). Check out was so EASY, we didn't even have to go to the front desk.... there is a phone for customer service right by the elevator on the floor you're on (you don't even have to dial anything, you just pick up the phone and they will pick up from the front desk right away), anyway, I picked up the phone and let them know what room we were in and that we were checking out....THAT WAS IT. We were able to leave right away and drop off our key cards in the drop box by the parking lot. I almost forgot!

Definitely a 3 star
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Better towels, better care of pool and heated up a little more. Reinforce glass windows to keep noisy freeway sounds out. Free parking for their overnight guests would be a plus. And faster wifi.

Definitely a three star hotel. It was pretty clean but old fashion. It's good if staying short term and preferably without children. Pool surround by trees and flowers so lots of bees around. The water is also really cold even during the summer. The rooms are small but clean, no bed bugs at least. Do take your own towel. Theirs is super rough on the body. It's surround by a lot of shopping stores, target, hooters, Vietnamese food, Chinese etc. but because of its proximity to the freeway it's is loud at night and sometimes hard to sleep with the noise so also take ear plugs. Otherwise, the staff was friendly and welcoming.

Lacking customer service

I had requested additional towels and bed linens twice. Both times they were never brought to our room. On the first occasion, we waited 30 minutes for the towels to be brought to us and they weren't so we had to leave to the event that we were in town for. The second occasion was when we returned to the hotel late in the evening and had requested an extra pillow and blanket. Again, request ignored. I would have continuously called the front desk but I had fallen asleep waiting, as well as my son who was waiting for the extra bedding. He slept without a blanket and froze the whole night until he had to put on a jacket in the middle of the night. I have never had a hotel ignore a guest request like this. Upon checkout of the hotel, I brought the issue up to the person helping me and she didn't even apologize. I wasn't expecting to have my hotel stay comped, but an apology would have been appreciated. I'm not sure that I would stay here again, the customer service is lacking to say the least.

The rooms were spacious enough for our family Of 5. Beds were comfortable.

Comfortable stay but too pricey
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The buffet was a bit pricey for not much options. The tub in our shower was always flooding. And the parking card never worked so we had to park outside the hotel on the street and walking with 2 kids that far is not fun!

Nice room size, nice bar, and nice pool area very nice staff

Good night's rest after a difficult visit.
    • Traditional King Room

The $18 dollar parking (I mean really, where are you supposed to park) and no coffee maker in the room. The hotel restaurant charges $4 for a cup of coffee, and I can't start the day without my brew.

Very clean room and a comfortable king bed, priorities for an elderly like myself for a good rest. Great view from the upper floor picture window overlooking Mission Valley and lights at night on the far hillsides. A comfortable room and quiet. The hotel restaurant seemed pricey to me until I ate my meal, delicious and you don't have to drive anywhere. It made for an easy night to end a difficult visit with a sick cousin. The location is central to all San Diego and easy access to connecting highways.

Very friendly hotel
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

When I arrived with my family, the front desk attendant (Dave) was very helpful and friendly with my kids. It was our first time to stay at Sheraton, and he was excellent by the way he welcomed us. We enjoyed our stay. My kids had mad fun at the pool. I will definitely stay here again when I visit San Diego, and I will recommend it to my friends.

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

great place to raise stress and burn money. maybe a great place 100 years ago
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

$18 parkinh very little option to park without being gouged. Very busy area noise from freeway very loud. Had impression free continental breakfast. Not free $14 San diego is far over rated (tourist trap) dollar grab. Who could possibly enjoy it. Althogh the locals are mostly friendly its a zoo to drive here.

Lobby

Fix the drain pipes
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The light was out in bathroom. When they came to fix it ,it turned out to be the ballast ,and they could not fit it. So they gave us a different room. But in that room the sink was backed up. We could not get another room ,we waited 1/2 hour to have it fix but no one came so we called and told them we were going to the first room. When we went into the room they were fixing the light. PS in the morning that sink was backing up to

Staff

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

The customer service was excellent.
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Booking.com did not give the right size room for the amount of people I entered into the website. The room was also not able to accommodate the extra bed I requested.

The customer service was excellent.

Great stay at the Sheraton!!! Will stay again!
    • Traditional King Room

Allow guests to have a little more control over their room temperature.

I liked the fact that David B., at Front Desk was very friendly and helpful at my check in. I was not feeling well, and he even made me a cup of hot tea to take up to my room. That's going the extra mile for a guest and I really appreciated it!! He is a real asset to your hotel. I have already told friends how great that was and my stay there also. I will definitely stay at the Sheraton again! Had a nice quiet room overlooking the pool. Parking at the hotel is easy too.

• Reviewed: 25 March 2017

Dang good stay at the Sheraton!
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The pool gets covered in shadows very quickly because of its location, however, it was heated so it was fine.

Excellent happy hour at the restaurant bar, and facilities were wonderful.

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

The room was very nice, and the bed was extremely...
    • Traditional King Room

The card that was given to us did not open the bar to let us out of the parking lot the whole time we were there.

The room was very nice, and the bed was extremely comfortable.

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

I will not be back
    • Club King Room

We both drove, so that was 36$ a day extra never mentioned for parking, and as I said the extra payment for breakfast was not at all worth it. We went to Denny's instead.

I paid extra for breakfast included, I don't call a pot of oatmeal, and cold cereal, or a muffin, breakfast. We were not the only ones disappointed

• Reviewed: 1 February 2017

Staff was very friendly and the hotel is very clean with...
    • Traditional King Room

Parking is additional and they have increased their prices as of January 1, 2017. However, the staff was very accommodating and only charged us the original price quoted for our parking when we originally booked back in November.

Staff was very friendly and the hotel is very clean with comfortable beds. Location is central most of SD county. This wasn't our first stay here and won't be our last!

• Reviewed: 22 December 2016

Un comfortable 6 nights at Sheraton Mission Valley
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Very bad cleaning services the rooms was not clean and they are not doing the cleaning service well, also the carpet of the room is old If my booking wasn't non refundable I was to go to another Hotel

The location of the Hotel

• Reviewed: 9 December 2016

Hotel fine, restaurant not so fine.
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Restaurant gets an "F". I was in town to have surgery the next morning, so we thought it would be convenient to have dinner at the hotel. After standing ignored at the restaurant entry for at least five minutes, we decided that perhaps driving to another restaurant wasn't such a bad idea, so we left.

Staff very friendly and helpful. Comfortable room.

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

Very nice hotel, a bit expensive though
    • Traditional King Room

Didn't like the price of food coffee drinks etc. have to pay for parking and pretty much anything else you buy there costs an arm and a leg when you are already paying a premium room rate

Loved the room and the amenities.

• Reviewed: 28 October 2016

Expected more from a Sheraton Hotel
    • Club King Room

We didn't like that our room had a loose toilet that was leaking toilet water onto the floor (gross) and that the shower would not drain(gross) and that it took 3 times contacting the front desk to get anyone to clean our room and fix the toilet and shower. No apology no offer of a different room or ANYTHING. I WAS VERY DISSAPOINTED as normally our stay at a Sheraton is a good one.

We were very appreciative of the gentleman at the check in counter on the morning of check in - he suggested a very nice place for breakfast and although we had to give up a higher floor to check in early as we had been up since 2:00am traveling down to San Diego to visit our son at SDSU - we were appreciative. We were very appreciative of the staff who handled the continental breakfast and happy hour as they were very professional, kind and always keeping the area clean.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2016

Don't book through third party website!
    • Traditional King Room

Our entire room began vibrating at 5:30 in the a.m waking us up and making it difficult to sleep. We thought it was an earthquake but it lasted way too long. Called front desk : our room is above the 24 hour gym and the treadmills were the cause. Hotel supervisor said there was nothing the Sheraton. Staff could do since we used " booking.com" A third party. Had we booked through Sheraton she explained we would have had it room refunded. I Had to be up early aa I was apart of a wedding party and didn't receive enough sleep due to this with no compensation at all. I will be contacting booking.com to see why the hotel is unable to " do anything because of booking.com" and i will be reviewing booking.com 's customer service as well.

Customer Service

All wa as great

Customer Service

The bed was very comfortable and the room purifier provided...
    • Traditional King Room

The bed was very comfortable and the room purifier provided perfect white noise for me.

Very clean quiet comfortable staff was great

That I didn't get a good View

Very clean quiet comfortable staff was great

The front disk were kind with us.

So dirty. Although it is low quality the price was way expensive.

The front disk were kind with us. Otherwise nothing else I like.

the AC receptacles attached to the nightstand on the right...
    • Traditional King Room

the AC receptacles attached to the nightstand on the right side of the bed didn't work.

Decent rooms and pool area.
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Why are you charging for parking in this area. Lot was empty. Everyone just parks on the road.

Decent rooms and pool area.

Everything but the cleaning problem
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The bathroom was not cleaned daily and they forgot to leave clean towels.

Everything but the cleaning problem

very pleaseant
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Staff was very nice, my schedule did not allow me to eat there.

It was clean
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

You had to pay to park your car, and they say that breakfast is free it's not

It was clean

Parking charges.

The room was good.
    • Traditional King Room

The room was good. The staff was friendly.

Everything especially front office staff Liz.
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Everything especially front office staff Liz. She is the Jewel for the hotel.

Bathroom to small

Bathroom to small

Perfect
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I like the charger in the room, very convenient!

It was okay, nothing remarkable.
    • Traditional King Room

The general bathroom were dirty, no soap in the dispensary. The gym was very limited

My room itself was excellent & clean

Comfortable and friendly
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

glass cover on furniture should remove and furniture cleaned- cloudy unkept appearance

Front desk staff