Reviews of Sheraton Atlanta 4 stars

165 Courtland Street, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA

#153 of 226 hotels in Atlanta

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Busy hotel in a downtown with beautiful swimming pool area

it seemed challenging to extend the check out for 1 hour - had to speak to senior receptionist / front desk manager to do so

swimming pool area, gym

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Want be staying there again!

They had a lot of hidden fees. They put a $100 deposit hold on my card and plus you had to pay for parking which was $32! There was no complimentary breakfast either.

It was ok nothing to brag about.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

I loved the location everything we came in town for was in...
    • Queen Room

The parking for over night guess is a bit steep 32$ on top of the price for your room an any other expenses you spend in the hotel no free commendation but WiFi but besides that it was lovely 😘

I loved the location everything we came in town for was in walking distance will book again 🤞🏾

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

. Housekeeping seems so understaffed thus cleanliness of the room in unacceptable.

There was a very big event all weekend and the housekeeping was understaffed. My room in not cleaned well. On my last night, I came back to the hotel almost midnight. The bathroom was not cleaned. Dirty towels were picked up but no clean towels left. Bathroom counter was not clean and no toiletries. Dirty glasses were still there and no clean glasses. Trash bin was not emptied in the bathroom and ny the desk. Desk was not tidied. Worse, the king pillows had standard sized pillowcase. Definitely, housekeeping was understaffed when the are a lot of guest for the event. I traveled the world, Sheraton Atlanta did not meet the Sheraton quality. Substandard.

Location is good.

• Reviewed: 5 October 2018

Good bed, but everything else was irritating!
    • Queen Room

Building design is terrible. Long walk from self-parking to lobby. Parking was $24 for under 8 hours! Toiletries and water were provided for one person only. Busy with corporate events, but only one elevator in south tower functional. I stay at Sheraton whenever I can, but never again at this one!

Enjoyable
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The cost of the parking. I felt the parking should have been included in the cost of the hotel. It is hard if you are renting a car because I was tempted to go to the outside of Atlanta to get a cheaper rate and free parking because I am already paying a high expense to rent the car.

I like the price of the room and all the facility extras. The service was great. The room was clean and comfortable. It was a great location to seek the tourist attractions. The pool and hot tub were great and the hospitality of staff was very good. I liked that we could order delivery from some very good places as well. The gift shop was great!

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

Very inadequate hotel for the price. Will never recommend someone to stay at this establishment.
    • Standard Queen Room - Disability Access

Check in time was 4:00. Walked into a growing number of disgruntled guests already. Was told the room would be ready shortly. No update was given on the room preparedness despite speaking with a manager. Room was not ready until 6:00, delaying plans with family in town.

View of the city was nice.

The room

There was not a direct way to get in the hotel from the parking garage. The elevator broke down, and the elevators did not go to all areas of the building.

The room

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Loved it! Loved it! Loved it!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Loved this hotel. Close to all attractions and it's right in the city center. Rooms were very clean and spacious staff was very courteous and helpful. We rented a suite for my brother's bachelor party and it was immaculate. Will definitely be going back.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Great location but the staff is not real knowledgeable about the hotel
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The people who work there what's not really knowledgeable about the hotel we asked two people about the emergency exits they did not know or they was confused I think your employees need to know more than they know about the hotel

The hotel was centrally located to the things we was doing it's a beautiful hotel but if your employees don't know about the hotel do not make the hotel very appealing to the customer

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

The beds are very comfortable
    • Queen Room

We checked in at 5:15 then had to wait 2 hours for our room. We waited in the lobby. We were tired. We had this reservation for a week. We would not stay here again.

The beds are very comfortable

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

Below average stay

No one explained that there are two entrances to the property and that the one is locked after 23:00 (11pm). When I returned to the hotel at approximately 12 at night I could not enter the property. I was not aware of the other entrance and stood outside the door for approximately 10 minutes before a rude security guard finally opened the door. When I was checking out the 'computer systems were restarting' and the front office staff did not have a pen and went searching for one for me to write down my email and send my invoice when the system was up and running. Really not the service I am accustom to from the Sheraton, and especially not for the price you pay.

Facilities pretty standard for Sheraton, nothing special or stood out though.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

The room was nice and the bed was the most Comfortable.
    • Queen Room

My reservation was to include parking, I was charged for parking on top of the amount of money spent there. I am not very able about this. Booking.com reflects one thing and then we get there and are charged differently.

The room was nice and the bed was the most Comfortable. The location is perfect. Close by lots of bars and places to eat. Lots to do all withing 5-15 mins from the hotel.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

They do not have fitted sheets.

They do not have fitted sheets...they put a sheet (that was too small) over the top of the mattress to act like a fitted sheet. The mattress was black from dirt and who knows what else. When they cleaned the room, they never replaced the towels. They would take the towels and not put new ones out. There were much nicer hotels that our friends stayed at for the same price. Tried to give it no stars or 1 star but only shows 2.5.

No next stay
    • Corner Suite 1 King Bed w/ Club Access

Old structured, large and dark building like a ghost hospital. Inconvenient system of air conditioner. Location in noisy area. Room not prepared by 4pm. It was said "with Club Access", but not available on weekend.

Great hotel, don't care much for the parking
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I didn't really care for how they made you pay for parking even if you were a guest at the hotel. It was $32 per night added to what you were already paying for the room reservation.

Comfortable, clean rooms

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Unsatisfied Customer

The mattresses were terrible. The sheet that covered the box spring was very dirty. I asked for the room to be cleaned. We were there for 4 days and the sheets weren't changed neither the bed made up properly. We also had to wait on towels everyday.

I liked the restaurant Fandangos. At the poolsode, I got a chance to meet some new friends.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Sheraton did not change the date of my reservation even...

Sheraton did not change the date of my reservation even though I received two notices of that change from booking.com. They did, however, still provide a room.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Nice stay. Would stay again.

Costly, daily parking; especially when staying for a week..it definitely adds up.

Hotel is located a block down from Peachtree St closest to Unground Mall NOT Lenox Mall. I got it mixed up. Nonetheless, still a great location with delicious restaurants in walking distance.

OK, but young adults not treated the same.
    • Standard Queen Room - Disability Access

I went to this hotel to stay in for a music festival and I definitely was frustrated with how I was treated. I am a teen, but I have done a lot of traveling. I called ahead for a early check in, but I was told there was no record of that. After that, the staff told me that it would not be longer than a hour or two wait. When I was at the desk, there were not many people behind or in front of me. I ended up waiting 4 hours to check in. When asking important questions, I was brushed off. These were not stupid questions, but questions I ask at any hotel. I asked about parking and check out. I also was confused about where the room was (there was north tower and south tower). When getting my answers, I felt I had not been treated like any other guest, but more like a teenager. I understand that there is a stigmatism around teens, but I am normally treated like any other guest when I stay somewhere. I wish that this hotel had been like other good experiences I had had, but I ended up not feeling as welcome and rushed to get past me and on to the next guest.

The beds were very comfy and I found everything to be clean. The room was spacious and there was a complimentary bottle of water. The bathroom fixtures worked and the water was hot. I also noticed there were a lot of outlets for charging, which was very helpful.

Please read this very upset
    • Queen Room

The website needs to include that you have to pay $32 for parking because most hotels have free parking since you already pay to stay there. I didnt know we would have to pay to park and arriving at 3 am was a bad time to have to find that out its just rude and deceptive trying to give people no choice but to pay. A notice would have been nice.

The bed was really comfortable nice tv awesome pool room.

The hotel was in a good location for Music Midtown.

For the price of my stay, it was not worth it. I had a check in time for 4pm and waited an hour and a half before I had to leave for music midtown. I had to leave my bags with a friend and wasn’t given a call that my room was ready until 7pm. My room seemed to not have been cleaned all the way with someone’s feces left in the toilet, some personal care items left in the shower, no soap by the sink, and someone’s hair everywhere. It was so late when we got back that we just wanted to sleep. I called in the morning and was denied a late checkout even though I was unhappy with my stay. It was definitely a waste of $250 for a 7 hour stay.

The hotel was in a good location for Music Midtown.

I didn't like the fact that my room wasn't cleaned...

I didn't like the fact that my room wasn't cleaned for an entire day and I had to find housekeeping to get it cleaned the next day. I was evacuated during Hurricane Florence and asked at the front desk if any kind of discounts could be offered and was told that this was one of the busiest hotels and they don't offer discounts for any reason.

The staff was friendly.
    • Standard Double Room - Disability Access

I reserved a room with 2 queen beds, but got a room with 2 double beds instead. We were put on the 11th floor and my wife is handicapped, confined to a wheel chair. In the event of a fire she could not have gotten down the stairwell.

The staff was friendly.

Short but sweet

Paying for parking!

The friendly staff and the cleanliness really make the hotel. It is a rather large hotel and heavily populated with business people and it’s situated in the heart of Atlanta. We were only staying for one night and checked in pretty late, so we didn’t really get to experience it to its fullest.

Atlanta mini vacay

We self parked and had to walk down a narrow walkway you shared with other self park vehicles coming and going. Really narrow and kind of sketchy when cars were coming through as you were walking through. You had to go through doors and hallways to get to the elevator that would take you up to the hotel floor. And you still had to walk the length of a football field just to make it to the lobby when you got out of the elevator. Parking was a definite 1/10. A complimentary breakfast would be nice also. Still, we will definitely be back to stay here again.

The price was right. The room was very clean. Great pillows and sheets on the super comfy bed. Nice tv with lots of channels. Plenty of towels. Great water pressure. Plenty of hot water. The salt water pool was amazing. It was beautiful. The hot tub was very nice as well. The staff was very helpful and knowledgeable. The grounds were overall very clean. I’d recommend staying here, and my wife and I will definitely be back.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Horrible due to rude staff, no WiFi, and unclean room.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room wasn’t clean when I first arrived to check in. The WiFi never worked which was very disruptive for my trip. I asked multiple times for help with it, and no one resolved it. One employee even laughed about it. Another issue was that it took 3 hours for the concierge desk to bring up toilet paper to my room and the person who brought it around midnight also had an attitude. Another problem was getting locked out when the hotel had new key scanners changed for all rooms on my floor and having to wait hours for someone to let me in. Another issue was the temperature of the room. When someone came to fix the key card locks (which they were doing for all rooms while I was there), they messed with the temperature so the room remained hot even when I tried to change it to a cooler temperature.

Nothing, I wish I would have stayed somewhere else.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Not impressed with the Sheraton with regards to the ratings and cost of the room

No free shuttle service to and from the airport. No free continental breakfast. More of an explanation of deposit taken and refunded. Rooms could of been bigger. Terrible view of the car park. Mouldy smell in the room.

Pool and jacuzzi area

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

The stay was reasonable.

Booked a room for my daughter and her partner. Before I made the booking I called to make sure they could use my credit card (they are from England) and was advised that an authorization form would be emailed to me. Checked the price of the room for two nights and was quoted $100 more than Booking.Com. Not offered a matching price so made the reservation through Booking.com. Did not receive authorization, called again two days later. Did not receive authorization. Called again on the morning they were due to arrive. Did not receive the authorization. Called again, knowing they were on their way. After three attempts I was put through to Front Desk and told they cannot send Credit Card Authorizations to Third Party Bookings. Told they would waive the card requirement and a note would be put on reservation. On arrival at the hotel my daughter was told they needed a credit card or a credit card authorization. Was told they would send the form. Did not receive the form. She explained the situation. Told they needed to give $100 cash as security for the room. Daughter asked them to call me, which someone said they would do. Did not receive the call. Finally, they were told that they could check in. No explanation given. At no time during this whole negotiation was anyone on the telephone or in reception apologetic. Attitude of female Front Desk staff was neither friendly nor welcoming. If Sheraton Hotels have a policy about any of this, then that should be communicated to their Front Desk staff.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

I would recommend here for family couples also if you just want to get away I love Sheraton

When checking out misunderstandings I could barely understand the lady who helped us.

We had clean towels and rags put into our room everyday also room service came put clean pillowcase on pillows made the bed & clean bathroom when needed the week we stayed! Very nice ppl here!

to expenisive for what tehy offer...
    • Queen Room

Hi together, typical US American old fashioned...Hotel...200USD without breakfast and Hotel Rooms which need a renovation very very urgent...BR Heiko

...it is in the Center...

Staff was sweet.
    • Queen Room

Only cons would be breakfast is $21 per person and parking is $32 a night. For the parking they initially withdraw $100 upfront then give you back the rest after your stay. (I received mine 2 days after.)

Staff was sweet. Pool and jacuzzi were great. Rooms really clean. I was in the south tower so no construction was heard from me. Very quiet hotel in the daytime. There was a restaurant in the hotel as well. The hotel is a mile away from the aquarium which is awesome. If you walk you will have to go uphill. If I ever go to Atlanta again I’d love to go back to this hotel.

Meh.

We asked for robes and were sent children's robes. The water was shut off without notice, so we couldn't get ready for the day and leave the room. We had issues with the TV.

We liked the comfort of the bed. The staff was friendly. The air worked well.

It was convenient to Mercedes Benz theatre to see Beyonce.

The room was under the Street or parking garage and you could hear someone driving over your room the whole night. Rm 148

It was convenient to Mercedes Benz theatre to see Beyonce.

Nefarious looking characters sitting in Circle in front of hotel all times of day and night on both occasions staying here. Request early check in prior to arrival, staff took e-mail address and assured they would e-mail when room was available, did not. Check in personnel gave grave misinformation regarding location of MARTA causing lengthy time being lost and confused...

Property walking distance of the MARTA. Very nice clean.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Wonderful experience at Sheraton Atlanta
    • Queen Room

I can't think of anything that I didn't like. The facilities and staff at the hotel are top class.

Everything. This is an excellent hotel; a little pricey but there's good value for money

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

A good hotel in a handy location!

The walk from the car park and the cost of parking! The hotel convenience store was extortionately expensive!

The room was comfortable and clean. Staff were friendly and the facilities were as advertised. Overall an enjoyable stay!

Excellent place to stay
    • Queen Room

My bathroom had a strong smell of sewage. I called the building engineer, he agreed and poured some enviro liquid down the toilet sink and tub. It still stunk of sewage the entire stay.

Check in was awesome.staff was accommodating and polite.

It was nice.

Why is check-in not until 4pm? Also, a "heads-up" on the incidental fee would've been great in the confirmation email.

It was nice and the beds are AMAZING!

Location was great.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

My room was hot and wouldn't cool off! Getting the desk on the phone seemed almost impossible!they didnt have another room to move me to and didnt offer to give me any kind of discount!

Location was great....

I like the fact that the hotel was within walking distance...

The room was kind of small and standard for the price I paid. They don’t tell you it’s an additional $32 too park ($42 for valet), which seems should’ve included or at least been mentioned. It’s $32, but they charge your account $100 for “incidentals” and you’ll get a “refund” of $68 later... who knows when?! You have bottles of water in your room for consumption, but it will cost you $5 per bottle. When you pay nearly $200 a night you kinda expect the “little things”, I mean even most of your $50 hotels have a free continental breakfast... not one that’s going too cost you an additional $15.

I like the fact that the hotel was within walking distance of the Mercedes-Benz stadium.

My stay was absolutely horrible!!!!!
    • Queen Room

The fact that the bathrooms were totally unbelievable and NASTY really blew my mind!!! I will NEVER stay at this hotel EVER again!!!

The area and one or two employees that cared about the things that were so wrong with my room(s)

My stay was horrible the room that I was in had mold I also reported to the front desk

The hotel floor and room floor were dirty the hotel smells bad parking is to expensive.The showers had Nat's in it the breakfast was nasty the eggs the hotel has mold.

The only thing g that I like about this hotel was two staff members Mrs. Shirley and Mr.Jeffery they were very nice

Not even average.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The hotel was dated, we were located on the 1st floor, but had to take stairs up to our room-no elevator. If you self parked, there was quite a hike from the garage to the hotel. Check-out was also slow.

The location was excellent.

Good stay but could have been better.
    • Queen Room

Maids had a disagreement on the 6th floor, room 664 on who was responsible for cleaning the room. I had to contact the front desk in order to get my room clean Sunday afternoon.

Pool

The room itself was fine, bed comfortable, plenty of room to...
    • Queen Room

Air conditioning throughout -- way too cold! Also the swimming pool was smaller than expectations and had a divider, great for kids, not for adults who like to swim back and forth. Lastly, food portions were huge, way too much for me and I ended up getting sick to my stomach, sorry!

The room itself was fine, bed comfortable, plenty of room to stretch out.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Too much for so little

First room I was in the matress was disgusting. The hotel is old and outdated asking way too much for the quality of this hotel. Lots of meetings and conferences held here not a great place to relax.

Good location. Nice staff.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Unsatisfied
    • Queen Room

I had to chqnge rooms 3 times due to construction noise. The third room bathroom had gurgling sounds coming from the bath tub. There were bugs in the sink and I killed a roach on the floor. I was so tired and aggravated that I just stayed in that room. I have stayed at Sheraton before but will not stay at this particular hotel again. I was so disappointed.

When I complained about my room the customer service was excellent and went overboard to make sure my issue was handled. I am sure they would have moved me again if I would have told them. Thumbs up for customer service. The location was good if you are a explorer.

The indoor pool, restaurant, and cleanliness of the room
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The parking. We had to pay for parking across the street and they tried to charge us for parking in the lot when we weren't there. It was also dangerous as we walked from the parking lot into the hotel. It was very confusing finding our room once checked in

The indoor pool, restaurant, and cleanliness of the room

Terrible
    • Corner Suite 1 King Bed w/ Club Access

just wasn't a good Experience the Club room was not even what I thought for the money on the Weekend room didnt get clean 3 of the days.

Not worthy of the Sheraton name

It was our first time at a Sheraton and we were looking forward to the same experience we have had at a Hilton. We were not told that the hotel was under renovation. The layout was confusing enough that we spent half an hour looking for the lobby and a way to get to our room. Once we got into our room, it reeked of smoke and was not at all the 5-star accommodation we expected. The bathroom was a closet, there was no microwave, and the safe broke after a day of using it. The walls were paper thin. No amenities. We've been in better three star hotels. We called for service on the safe and we were told that security was on its way up. 30 minutes passed and no one ever came. Horrible service. They also stopped us while we were leaving to make sure we'd paid the exorbitant $30 per day parking fee. This was a Motel 6 experience at Sheraton prices.

The location was the only decent thing about the hotel.

Great Location! Super comfy bed!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

We were there for the weekend. I did not expect the club lounge to serve breakfast on the weekend, but I did expect fresh coffee in the morning and drinks and water to be restocked. Drinks were eventually restocked by the afternoon.

Sheraton Hotels are always comfortable. The bed was great.

The parking prices were ridiculous.

The parking prices were ridiculous. I was charged for 2 nights of valet parking when I only parked valet one night. I payed upfront for the valet parking was not given a receipt. Was told by staff at checkout that I didn’t pay for parking. In total I spent $150.00 in parking.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Average three stars at best.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Nothing special about this hotel. It had a four star rating, but it was not that. Very average! Access to the parking garage was cumbersome, especially with luggage.

It was clean and good enough for the one night we stayed.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

The 12th floor lounge was a bonus for us.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Access is horrible, unless you're willing to pay $40 per night for valet. Paying for parking as a guest is a first here for me. Drinks are also astronomically priced.

The 12th floor lounge was a bonus for us. Great view and place to meet with other guests.

NEEDS A RETRO FIT AND STAFF TRAINING TO SERVE PAYING CLIENTS BETTER

SEE ABOVE.

FITNESS AREA VERY FAR FROM EVERYTHING; CONFUSING CONSTRUCTION AND SIGNAGE TO GET TO S TOWER AND LOBBY! LOST MY PHONE AND THEY DO NOT HAVE A CLIENT WORK CENTER FOR SIMPLE GMAIL- JUST COSTLY UPS. CONCIERGE WOMAN SIMPLY TEXTED AWAY AND SIGHED WHEN I ACTUALLY WANTED TO ASK A QUESTION. GUESS I WAS INTERRUPTING HER DAY! WALK WAY UP HILL TO DOWNTOWN AREA AND PEACHTREE MARTA. PANHANDLERS BEG AROUND!

The room was decent.

Parking was a nightmare. It was $30 to park in the hotel's parking garage, which wasn't disclosed when the room was booked. Then you had to walk quite a way from the garage to the hotel. They do offer valet parking, but I couldn't manage to pay for that on top of the parking fee. I suffer from back problems, and have a handicapped placard. They had 2 handicapped spots that were both taken. They had more electric car spots then they did handicap spots in the parking garage. My boyfriend graciously carried my bags on our trek to the hotel. In addition to the garage, the front parking lot where we loaded the car is very tiny and hard to maneuver when other cars are present. The hotel is OK, but the location is bad due to parking! Also, and though this isn't a big deal, check out is at 11 a.m., and housekeeping knocked at about 9 a.m., and again at about 10:50 a.m. I know they were just seeing if the room was free for cleaning, but I felt a little bothered when I first woke up and then rushed as I was leaving, which is why I downgraded the staff a little.

The room was decent. You could tell it was an old hotel. The staff was friendly when I checked in, even though I was frustrated.

Staff was pleasant.

Staff was pleasant. Carpet in the room needed to be vacuumed!!!!! View was terrible. Property seemed to be under renovation room could stand an upgrade.

Won’t be coming back

Staff was RUDE! Room had nasty residue all over. Room wasn’t ready at 5pm when check in was clearly stated 4pm. No management was found anywhere for help after being treated rudely.

It was close to everything. We were able to walk everywhere. Great location.

Everything was prefect here!
    • Corner Suite 2 Queen Beds

Everything was prefect here! The room is beautiful, staff was very nice... because I had to wait only 4 mintues for my room to get ready he gave us free breakfast.

Clean, and comfortable rooms.
    • Standard Double Room - Disability Access

We are travelling from Australia. My husband went to the lobby for assistance from staff and was almost kicked out for having no shoes on. International customs could be taken into account for paying customers.

Clean, and comfortable rooms. Lovely staff at the level 3 cafe. Front concierge and customer service was also helpful. I would book to stay at this place again.

Would not stay there again

Our room door was open when we first checked into the room!! after cleaning as the door the next day it was open also.. It appears that the lock was broken.. The safe was locked and didn’t work afterwards because the batteries were dead.. One lady at the reception literally told me when I asked about the closest cinema “Ma’am.. Do you have an iPhone? Then google it” 😳😳 The room wasn’t cleaned everyday.. The coffee cups and water were never replaced!!! Not worth coming here again at all..

The manager was very nice offering free breakfast for two after we had difficulty checking in.. The hotel claims that booking didn’t send the updates booking.. It took as around 1 hour to solve this

Our Stay at the Sheraton

The pool was quite crowded. There were children in the fitness center who were in bathing suits and no shoes, playing on the equipment.

Our room was and view were pleasing to us. The water from the shower head had great pressure!!

Do not stay here!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room was dirty, not the room we booked on booking.com. No parking available except for valet which is 30.00. The hotel is loud and busy. Not an ideal hotel for a family. No toilet paper in the bathroom.

Overall the stay was great despite the construction to improve the facility. Did not affect my stay.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Check in was not good. Unfortunately I had an early flight that got me to the hotel at 9:00 a.m. on Sunday. I did not expect a room at that time. However, my room wasn't available until 4:15 when I finally went to the front desk to ask even though I was advised I would receive an e-mail when ready. Saw others checking in which prompted my visit to the front desk. I got the email, when I checked out at 3:36 p.m. 5 days later.

The room was nice and neat. Buffet had a great selection. Pool was as listed on the website which doesnt' always happen. Great channel selection on the TV.

The hotel was very nice, and the pool and hot tub area was...

The hotel restaurant would only accept cash which is ridiculous, and since they were doing renovations it was really easy to get confused as to where the office was located. The parking was super expensive for where it was, and during check in there was no where to park.

The hotel was very nice, and the pool and hot tub area was amazing! The staff was very nice and treated you like actual people.

Overall ok but will not go back

Did not inform us that there were renovating the place. Hotel was a mess. Confused on where to go and not go. Parking was horrible!

Location was nice you could get to many place downtown.

Very very disappointing

Parking at $30.00. Not specified correctly. Long long wait to get your car out of parking despite prepaying, Waited 45 minutes for Bellhop service. Did by ourselves. Poor quality food,

Very little

I had a good time in Atlanta, but I will not stay at the Sheraton hotel my next visit

Parking garage door would not open, they said they would give discount for inconvenience but didn't, only one working elevator, guest services was rude and slow

Had to switch rooms in the middle of my stay because they gave away all of our room type and then they needed the room they put us in for another guest. No communication between staff members

It was a great hotel: it was close to the downtown or the...

Did not have any.

It was a great hotel: it was close to the downtown or the universities I was planning to visit; and it was pretty close to the airport, as well. I was also surprised about the price since I was pretty low comparing to any other hotels with the same rating and similar location. And the service here is nice, also. The valet parking was quick and efficient.

It was clean.

Was under renovation at the time of our stay. Was completely up hill if you were to walk to the aquarium:(

It was clean. Easy to get too. Close to a lot of great restaurants and shopping

Front desk attendant (Hispanic female) gives me a room key...
    • Double Room - Pool Side

Front desk attendant (Hispanic female) gives me a room key as if I knew where to go. I had to ask several employees for assistance finding my room, literally walked the entire building.

They are currently renovating this hotel, we woke up to loud...

They are currently renovating this hotel, we woke up to loud drilling and hammering at 8:00 in morning. When i called the front desk they said it was nothing they could do about it. They also made mistakes on my account and i ended checking out a day early and demanding a refund. I will not be using booking.com or this hotel ever again! Such a disappointment!

Very disappointed in the room. The internet makes it look really nice & upscale..
    • Double Room - Pool Side

Horrible self parking garage with a fee of $30.00 per day.. Valet parking $40 per day. No luggage cart available unless you pay for the employee to go with you to your car and room.

The pool and area around is the only thing that is beautiful

Browse Sheraton Atlanta traveller photo gallery